The Bouqs Company was founded in 2012 and is currently headquartered in Marina del Rey, California. Grounded in transparency, repsonsibility, and simplicity, The Bouqs Company seeks to build meaningful relationships with like-minded farmers and florists while empowering them to thrive and eliminate unnecessary waste along the way. What sets them apart from most other floral delivery companies is that their prices always include shipping and there are never any hidden fees. Nearly all of their items are a single flat price of $40. Also, all of their flowers are cut on the day of the order. The Bouqs Company has been mentioned on Daily Candy, Forbes, WSJ, Maxim, E!, PopSugar, ABC, People Magazine, Racked, US Weekly, MSN, Simply Stylist, The Price is Right, Netted by The Webby's, eCO, InsideHook, Thrillist, OK! Magazine, Refinery29, Venice 311, Ethica, Tech Cocktail, Foam, Confidential, and more. They were also mentioned as one of Oprah's "50 Things That Will Make You Say 'Wow!'"

The Good

• Pricing and Policy
  • Freshness
  • Customer service

Pricing and Policy

What consumers will love most about The Bouqs Company is their easy pricing schedule. There are no hidden or confusing fees for a simple bouquet of flowers. Almost all of their flowers have the option of just a $40 flat rate price. This is the price they will see at checkout. For the value and the flowers they are getting, this price is substantially lower than most of their competitor's prices. They provide over 100 different floral arrangements. Each of the 100 plus types of arrangements has at least three different size options available. They also do special event, wedding, and business floral arrangements. They provide their customers with a "Happiness Guarantee" that covers late delivery, quality issues, short vase life, and inaccurate flower composition and/or notecard. They also accept returns within 3 days of delivery.

Freshness

Flowers are cut on the day of delivery, guarantying freshness. The flowers are being cut from high quality farms which naturally rich soil that is kept moist from volcanic snow. None of their competitors can say that about their own flowers.

The Bouqs Company is Bizrate Customer Certified, as of June 3, 2015. There have been over 5,000 customers that have rated their company. They have an overall rating of 8.3 out of 10, 8.3 out of 10 would shop there again, 8.9 out of 10 had on-time delivery, and their customer service was rated 8.3 out of 10. They have frequent sales, discounts, and coupon codes. They currently have a coupon code advertised on their main page for 10% off total order. They are a Google Trusted Store. You can call their customer service anytime between normal business hours, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday. They also give customers the option to email in, if needed. For immediate help, they have a "Talk to a Bouqaneer" chat box option on their website. They are to answer any questions, even if you just need help selecting the perfect arrangement for your situation. If a customer is ordering any of their California bouquet arrangements, they have the option to receive the flower the next day.

The Bad

• Selection
  • Gift baskets

Selection

Their selection is not as large as some of their competitors. They have a limited amount of flower bouquets - around 100. Only about 50 of their bouquets can be delivered next day. None of their volcanic flowers can be delivered next day.

Gift Baskets

The Bouq Company does not offer any selection of gift baskets. Their products are strictly limited to flowers and floral arrangements. There are no candies or fruits available on their site. Their customer service telephone line isn't available to customers on weekends.

The Bottom Line

Although their selection may be slightly smaller than some of their competitors and they do not provide the option of gift baskets, The Bouqs Company is one of our top recommended flower delivery companies. They are more than fairly priced, their product is of the highest quality, and they make the check-out process as simple as possible for their customers. They also have a large following of happy customers; they are highly rated by both customers and the press. This unique take on flower delivery is a definite must-try for those looking to send flowers to a friend or loved one.

3.0

Kimberly Klikoff

October 31st, 2020 Castro Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've gotten about 6 or 7 bouquets from the Bouqs. The single order bouquets are WAY nicer than the subscription ones, so I'd advise not bothering with the sub. I'd signed up for sub based on the regular bouquet selection, but then literally nothing I liked was available with the sub, only bouquets that are more grocery store level. I've also had a mixed experience lately with the bouquets themselves. I did a bunch of freesias, and they arrived wilted. The Bouqs was super prompt and easy to work with on sending a replacement, which was gorgeous (anemone and ranunculus). I just ordered mixed fancy tulips and they are ridiculously tiny. I didn't even know tulips could be so small! Some are barely bigger than a quarter, and even the biggest are about 1/3 the size of normal tulips. When I chatted with customer service about that, they were way less helpful and friendly, because the flowers are in good condition. I had to be really persistent and did ultimately get a credit. But they were basically half sized versions of a tulip bunch I'd expect to pick up at Trader Joes for $8.

Barbara higgins

September 14th, 2020 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! Due to the pandemic, our CSR's are working from home so please on-line chat. WTF??? I am a CSR working from home talking to people all over the country FROM MY HOME!!!! My order kept circling around and not going thru i was doing this on my 15 minute break and it just kept doing it. On line people care more about blah blah than actually helping a customer. Seriously a CSR can text but not talk? Stupid. 1-800 flowers got the order.

amy poopatanapng

June 19th, 2020 Suisun, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Flowers were ordered for a birthday gift. Paid $100. Flowers arrived wilted and there were broken blooms. Immediately cutting the stems placing in water did not help. The next day, the flowers started dropping their petals. Contacted customer service and they refunded $10 of the purchase. They didn’t even apologize for the terrible product quality. The purchase was a total waste of money and I regret using this company. Bouqs ruined the birthday.

Ted

May 17th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Used The Bouqs to order flowers for my mom's birthday, and pay extra for Saturday delivery so they'll be there on the day. Which seemed like a good idea until they didn't show up, which I didn't find out about until SUNDAY!!! So not only does my mom think I ignored her birthday, but I got to pay extra the privilege of the flowers not arriving. Oh, and no one bothered to call and tell me they wouldn't arrive, so I could at least apologize to my mother in advance. When I talked to customer service, I was offered a mild apology and CUSTOMER CREDIT!!!! The Bouqs is THE WORST!!!! Never, ever to be trusted.

Lenor Johnson

May 3rd, 2020 Bloomingdale, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The pricy flowers that I sent as a gift arrived and looked nothing like the flowers I ordered. The bouquet looked like one that I could purchase for less then $10 at my local grocery. I contacted the company and sent photos. I received a $15. refund, while a nice gesture it didn’t begin to make up for the embarrassment of sending my friend such a “ cheesy” bouquet.

May 05, 2020

Hi Lenor, Thank you for the review and we deeply apologize that your friend's flowers didn't meet the quality you expected. We're usually known for providing beautiful farm fresh flowers at a decent price and we regret that we didn't live up to those expectations. We always aim to deliver a great experience and we are gutted when we miss the mark. I hope you can give me a chance to make this right and will be following up in a private message. Best, [email protected]

J Nuru

May 3rd, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These were the worst flowers I’ve ever ordered. They were to be a surprise for my mother. It was surprising, surprising how wilted, and dead they were.

May 05, 2020

Hi J, Oh no! So sorry that the surprise turned out differently. We appreciate you bringing this up to us. This is certainly not the experience we wanted her to have on any day. Please know that we are here to help with any issues. If you could reach out to our support team at [email protected], we will be glad to make things right. Sincerly, [email protected]

Barbara Fitol

March 28th, 2020 Des Plaines, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Not a good company to trust with your money. You know a company is bad when they tell the customer they’re wrong and to read the fine print.

Mar 30, 2020

Hi Barbara, We are sorry to hear about this. It's certainly not the experience we want you to have. We would like to make this right. Please reach out to us, reference this review, and we will be glad to revisit this. Sincerely, [email protected]

DeeDee G.

March 7th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was able to get my flowers on time and with care. Great arrangements, exactly what I ordered!

Apr 15, 2020

Hi DeeDee, We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying the full Bouq experience. Thank you for sharing! Cheers, [email protected]

Brayden Ibert

March 7th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I bought flowers for my mother on TheBouq.com and it was an easy experience. The service was quick and easy, and I was pleased with how quick everything came in. I will definitely shop again.

Apr 15, 2020

Hi Brayden, We are thrilled to hear that your Mom enjoyed her Bouq. Thank you for choosing us to help spread smiles! Cheers, [email protected]

Bryndie

February 29th, 2020 Managua, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lots of pretty flower arrangements. Nice customer service and a very dependable delivery.

Apr 15, 2020

Hi Bryndie, It's our pleasure to bring you unique and sustainably sourced arrangements. Thank you for your feedback! Best, [email protected]

Neil Desai

February 26th, 2020 Burbank, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! Do not use this company. I've dealt with this company twice and both times have been a bad experience. First, I ordered for Valentines Day and when I received my flowers, they looked very different from the image that was posted online. My girlfriend even agreed on this. Second time, I received a promotional card from them stating "FREE FLOWERS" in big bold capital letters on the top and a statement saying "Enjoy sustainably grown blooms on us!". Sounds great right? When attempting to use the promo, I was still being charged $24 for the flowers. I contacted customer service and the only thing they offered me up was a smaller, cheaper, bouquet of flowers for $4 instead of $24, STILL not free as their advertisement would lead me to believe. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCES.

Feb 28, 2020

Hi Neil, We truly apologize regarding with your bouq that has arrived in less than you'd expected and also for the confusion about the ads. This is certainly not the experience we want you to have. Note that, flowers may not always look the same as the picture since nature is unpredictable they have the tendency to change in shade or color. We highly appreciate your time in giving us honest feedback! We will look unto this matter in order to serve you better in the future. Sincerely, Ivan @TheBouqCo.

your mocha girl

February 17th, 2020 Columbus, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am extremelly dissapointed with the service provided by this company. Not only did my flowers arrive 3 days late, by the time I received them - they are wilted and absolutely not what my boyfriend paid for. I understand that Valentine's Day is a busy day... but if you confirmed delivery for the day, it is not acceptable to tell him on the same day, the flowers are not arriving. Also, it is even less acceptable that by the time I received them, they look and smell horrible. Even though, you told him his money will be refunded for the flowers being late, and even offer a ridiculuos voucher. The least that could happen is that the flowers would at least look like they were as beautiful as you advertise them.

Feb 19, 2020

Hi, We are so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the appearance of your Bouq because of the late is certainly not the level of service we pride ourselves on. However, we are happy to see that someone from our team was able to help and refund the amount that your boyfriend paid. If there something that needed to be discuss, just reach out at and we will be happy to help you. Sincerely, Sam @TheBpuqsCo.

Andy Goeler

February 17th, 2020 St Louis, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very disappointed. Order flowers for 3 people. 1 never arrived. The other 2 were sub-par from a quality standpoint....the flowers had already started to turn brown. Would not recommend using this company.

Feb 19, 2020

Hi Andy, I can't apologize enough for this experience regarding the delivery of your Bouqs and the other one did not arrive. This is something we work hard to avoid as a company since it is always our mission to please our customers with our Bouqs. We want to make this right. Please reach out to , reference this review, and someone from our team will be happy to help. Sincerely, [email protected]

Jennifer Rivera

February 16th, 2020 Pawtucket, RI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've ordered flowers online before and so i tried this place because of a coupon code from tmobile. Well, i was very disappointed. Not at all what was pictured. Not even close. I could've gotten better flowers at Aldi's or Big Y for cheaper. The vase was pretty though. Never again.

Feb 19, 2020

Hi Jennifer, We sincerely apologize for the experiences you've had with our service. We are sorry that your flowers did not arrive as expected and appreciate you sharing this with us. We're glad that you appreciate the vase. However, this is not the quality of service we pride ourselves on. If you haven't reached out to our support team already, please email and someone from our support will be glad to help. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to assisting you soon! Sincerely, [email protected]

Michael Melendez

February 15th, 2020 Pembroke, NH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This was the first time I used the Bouqs' services. It was for a gift for my expecting partner. I wanted to surprise her with the complete gift (Flowers and Vase). Instead, I only received the flowers. I reached out to the company, and did receive a very prompt answer. However, there was no attempt to make the issue right. I was told my money would be refunded, and was assured this is not normal practice. As a consumer, I really don't care how the company normally operates. I don't pay for normal operations. I pay for the items I requested. There was no attempt to make it right. This is my first and only impression of the company's service, and there was no offer to compensate for the company's mistake. Now I, the consumer, pays for the error. Not in the terms of funds, as I was informed my refund is coming, but I didn't receive what I asked for. I ordered my items as my intention was to give all the items. Not receiving the items took away from that intention. The company offering to give a refund as my compensation is not even doing the minimum to make up for it. The company legally has to refund my payment for the vase I didn't receive, otherwise it would be considered stealing. Granted, I was only missing a vase. I easily was able to acquire one locally, but doesn't that defeat the purpose of the service? The flowers were very pretty, however, they were well over priced. I could have went to any flower shop or other online service and purchased, in my opinion, a better selection of flowers for the price paid. I believed the convenience fee was adding to the price. When I didn't receive my item and was greatly inconvenienced, it defeated any justification of over pricing. The company even stated "We look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future". That is a bit presumptuous. I can guarantee I will never use this over priced service that is unwilling to compensate for their mistake

Feb 19, 2020

Hi Michael, We are so sorry to hear about this experience and how things were handled. This is certainly not the level of service we pride ourselves on. Please know that we are here to help with any issues. We'd be happy to revisit this case with you and make it right. Please reach out to us at and someone from our team will be glad to help. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to assisting you soon. Sincerely, Gwen @TheBouqsCo.

Angie

February 14th, 2020 Birmingham, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My husband purchased flowers for me from here and I received the saddest bouquet I have ever seen in my life. It was supposed to be 30 lilies but only 4 were partially bloomed and the rest sad, soggy, starting to brown buds. It looked like they had been frozen and thawed. I could have gotten a better bouquet from Walmart or absolutely anywhere else.

Feb 19, 2020

Hi Angie , We are so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the appearance of your Bouq. Please know that if you are ever unhappy with your Bouq or any aspect of our service, we'd like to hear from you as soon as possible so we can resolve things promptly. Please reach out to us at and we would be happy to make this right. Sincerely, Sam @TheBouqsCo.

Rod Hicks

February 14th, 2020 Knoxville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could leave a negative 5 star review I would. This was the first Valentine’s Day with my fiancé. I ordered through Bouqs for a Thursday delivery at a place of business before 5. I was given a tracking number and ETA. Not only was the delivery not made when I contacted customer service I was told the bouquet never shipped and was out of stock. I have all the transcripts of the customer service exchange.

Feb 14, 2020

Hi Rod, We realize missing a special occasion is more than the money spent and we truly can't apologize enough for this experience. But we are happy to see an agent was able to make it right. For your future concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your feedback! Best, Ceb @TheBouqsCo.

Heather Lewallen

February 12th, 2020 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This morning I recommended this company to a friend to get flowers for his wife on Valentine's day and I am sorry to say I wish I never did! After placing the order he found out his wife took the 14th off at work to surprise him. Unfortunately this is where he was sending the arrangement to surprise her. After hours chatting online and on the phone trying to just change the address for the delivery, or at least cancel the order to order again,he was told he was out of luck. They could and would not do anything to help him. After only a few hours after placing the order he was told "it was too late to make ANY changes to the order" not even just updating an address. I am shocked at their lack of service and compassion for their customers. They made no attempt to be helpful in the least. I will never recommended this company to anyone again, and I strongly advise no one purchase their product.

Feb 14, 2020

Hi Heather, We sincerely apologize for the experiences you've had and your friend with our service. This is certainly not the experience wanted him to have on Valentine's Day. Please know that we are here to help with any issues. We'd like to hear from you or from your friend as soon as possible so we can resolve things promptly. Please reach out to us at and we would be happy to make this right. Sincerely, Maggie @TheBouqsCo.

Dillon

February 7th, 2020 Garden Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is my first time ordering with bouqs. I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday to be sent to the school where she works. The delivery status through Fedex said it would be delivered by 3pm which is the latest I needed it to be delivered by, since that is when she leaves work. The flowers weren't delivered until 3:17pm, after she had left work. I saw afterward in the FAQ on bouqs.com that work deliveries can be delivered as late as 5pm. That was not specified when I ordered the flowers. If I had known that, I would have just had them delivered to my house. You expect top notch delivery when paying top dollar for flowers, but that was not the case. I sent an email telling them of my dissapointment and their response was that Fedex work deliveries can be delivered as late as 5pm. Again, none of this was specified at the time of the order. You are paying a premium for sub par delivery times and poor customer service. This is the first and last time I will be ordering from bouqs.

Feb 14, 2020

Hi Dillon, We can't apologize enough for this experience regarding the late delivery of your Bouq. We realize that timing is as important as the flowers. We can certainly make some changes to improve your experience and maximize your wife's enjoyment of her Bouq. We'd love to make this right. If you haven't reached out to our support team, please email and someone from our support will be glad to help. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to assisting you soon! Maggie @TheBouqsCo.

Gabe Chapman

January 3rd, 2020 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am a long time Bouqs customer going back to the beginning of 2016 and have placed 30+ orders with them. Several of my most recent orders have had issues such as FLOWERS DAMAGED, FLOWERS OF POOR QUALITY, MISSING FLOWERS... As an organization BOUQS DOES NEED A LOT OF HELP. There is apparently NO QUALITY ASSURANCE when it comes to orders going out to customers. Bouqs needs to get their QA and level of customer service in check to show they are a company that actually cares enough about their customers to make sure their orders are correct and of good quality. As of now, thay have shown me they don't care about the customer. I hate to write this bad review, but BOUQS truly deserves it. Good bye and I hope your service improves for future customers.

Jan 08, 2020

Hi Gabe, We can't apologize enough for this experience. Poor quality, damaged flowers, and missing stems are not tolerated and taken very seriously. We appreciate your feedback and it has been sent to our support team for further investigation. In addition to a refund, look out for a direct email from a member of our support team soon. We'll work with you to ensure this is made right! Sincerely, Edith @The Bouqs Co.

Michael

November 19th, 2019 Montgomery, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered 36 pink tulips. The flowers arrived for my wife and they were very nice. When I made the order, I first intended to purchase 18 but the upgrade to 36 was a reasonable price so I splurged for 36. When the flowers arrived I was shorted 5 flowers. I counted them various times and I only received 31. Various other comments had the same problem.

Nov 22, 2019

Hi Michael, We are so sorry you were disappointed with your the fulfillment of your Bouq. We take missing stems seriously, and we would like to improve your experience. Please reach out to us at and someone from our team will be happy to help make this right. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Sincerely, Edith

Kim Lavigne

November 9th, 2019 Gorham, ME DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have a 6 month subscription. Each month I’m sent a photo of the bouquet 💐 to be delivered. I’m disappointed because the flowers I receive are fewer than the photo. I got 7 roses . The photo shows 12. When I complained they told me what I ordered was 12 stems, but they’re apparently counting fillers, like eucalyptus as a stem. It’s misleading to send an email with that photo and send less flowers, obviously customers think that’s what they’re getting.

Nov 21, 2019

Hi Kim, We are so sorry to hear about this frustrating experience. The photo sent in the confirmation email is a default photo. We have realized how this does not contribute to great experience and are actively working on fixing this. Again, our apologies about the disappointment, but we hope this helps. Please reach out to if you have any questions or concerns and someone from our team will be glad to help. Sincerely, Edith

Sara

November 8th, 2019 Ypsilanti, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recently purchased the orchard Bouq. The pictures shown on website are nothing like the bouquet you receive. All pictures while purchasing are of Bouqs including fillers, that you cannot add in at any point. They send a completely different bouquet to you, than they show online and all of their social media accounts. It ruined my present to my grandmother. She lives in another state and has been going through a rough time. The bouquet we thought we were sending would have brightened her day. This Bouquet that she received sent a completely different message to her. I inquired about the difference and was told the fillers were to make the bouquets look more attractive. I have gone through multiple emails and they refuse to give me a refund. Even though their website says happiness guaranteed or money back. Will not shop again

Nov 11, 2019

Hi Sara, We are so sorry for this confusing and frustrating experience. Our Orchard Bouq is arranged and sent as seen in the photos on the site. Our apologies for any misunderstanding in how that was communicated. I do see that a member from our team has reached out to assist you. We appreciate your patience as we worked to make this right. Sincerely, Edith

Tracy O

November 8th, 2019 Laguna Niguel, CA

The flowers and leaves were drooping and looked on their way to being dried and dead the day they were delivered. I read that this is normal. I followed the directions to cut the stems, added the food to the water and waited the day or two to rehydrate. Only the carnations look nice. The roses are so sad looking. I received these as a birthday gift. I would never use this company for flowers. If I could attach images, I’d happily share the sad state of this bouquet.

Nov 11, 2019

Hi Tracy, We are so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the quality of your birthday Bouq. Quality is at the heart of what we do and we take this very seriously. Would you please contact us and send along those pictures you mention? We would like the opportunity to make this right. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Edith

Dan L

September 27th, 2019 Coatesville, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm seeing a trend with customer service for this company as I make my rounds through the various review sites - "we dropped the ball" and other clearly scripted responses to customer complaints...curious I ordered the "Always" bouquet of 36 red Rose's and the white vase. I wasn't expecting a mirror image of the picture on the website, but I wasn't expecting the garbage my wife received either. The flowers have browned leaves and are already limp. Customer service says to pull off the "guard petals" and "give them time" to, I guess, get pretty. I guess DIY flower arrangement is a hidden perk of doing business with this company. They look absolutely nothing like the picture and I could honestly have done a better job with the knockout roses and wildflowers my wife grows all over our property. When I got the shipping notification with a FedEx tracking number I knew something was wrong. Why would a local florist need to ship via FedEx? Ok, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt and pressed on. Sure enough, the flowers were delivered and they were as underwhelming as I had feared. Of course they offered a measly $10 refund (but it'll take 7 days, sir, sorry!) And of course I took it, but that's the least they could do for completely, wait for it .....dropping the ball on this special day for my wife. I've been making the rounds to different sites posting my story hoping it will ward off potential victi...I mean "customers" of this company that is clearly not quality driven. They dont care about your special occasion. Just about the money they can net after giving you a small refund on flowers they overcharged you for anyway. Be smart, dont be like me. Buy local

Oct 01, 2019

Hi Daniel, This experience is unacceptable. We can't apologize enough for the disappointment and the for the way it was handled. Quality is at the heart of what we do and we take it very seriously. We are looking into this and have escalated it to our Flower Team for review. In addition to a total refund, we will be following up to make things right. Sincerely, Edith

Bella

August 23rd, 2019 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So disappointing. They treat their customer awful. My Fiance order me flowers for my birthday. But he wanted the mason jar vase that come with so he clicked it. Everything was good . Till he got the invoice the vase was missing. Less then a day he let them know he wanted the vase with the order. They basically so rude . What do expect us do. We already ship the flowers. If let us know sooner , we could something. Wow. This so rude . So I contact them letting them know the vase should be in order. But they didn't care. To think we going use them for my wedding flowers not anymore. Rude, unprofessional. They should send out another batch of flowers with silmiar style or price range with vase. That's what other companies have done.

Alex

August 14th, 2019 West Roxbury, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible service and product. My original order was placed and I received shipping notification when the order was sent out. When the flowers where not delivered on the scheduled date that I had placed them for (friends birthday)- I immediately reached out. Was told by customer service that they where “unable to fulfill your order” and that they “dropped the ball on this one”. I was immediately refunded and the agent sent out my original order request right away. Fast forward 4 days- my friend receives her flowers..... rotten, muddles and smelly!!! They looked absolutely disgusting. How embarrassing and disappointing. If only I was able to post the pictures

phyllis salmon

July 27th, 2019 Palo Alto, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They sent the wrong order to my mother and did not include a vase that I paid extra for. Customer service said they would refund the price of the vase but no mention was made (or apology) for the wrong flowers. I ordered blue and white flowers; my mom received orange, yellow and red flowers - garishly ugly.

Aug 06, 2019

Hi Phyllis, We are so sorry that your Mother's Birthday flowers did not arrive as expected and appreciate you sharing this with us. This is definitely not the experience we wanted you or your Mother to have on this special day. Someone will be following up with an email to try and make things right. Sincerely, Edith

Stephanie J

July 19th, 2019 Palm Coast, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Some of the most unusual beautiful bouquets. The flowers lasted a long time.

RSUSS

July 14th, 2019 Highlands, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ruined our anniversary! Ordered a very expensive Bouq. Arrived on time but what they sent was something totally different than what was ordered. You cannot call customer service, you have to email them. Their response (after me sending several pictures of the received flowers was, we guess we sent you the wrong thing.....but we're out of what you ordered, so what can we do? We'd be happy to send you something else next week...which would be after our anniversary...I asked for a refund as well, and their pat answer was we can only solve one problem at a time. TERRIBLE FLOWERS, and WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Jul 17, 2019

Hi RSUSS, We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience. A supervisor on our support team has already reached out to you regarding this incident on Monday, July 15th. Please respond to that message if you have any additional concerns or questions. Sincerely, Scarlett @TheBouqs

JanfromSanford

July 12th, 2019 Sanford, FL

I recently became a subscriber for the monthly bouquets and I am so happy I did! My first bouquet arrived right on time, it was a pretty as the picture,and it lasted two weeks! I am very much looking froward to my bouquet next month!

Jul 12, 2019

Thank you for the #Bouqlove, Jan! We are so happy to hear you've enjoyed your flowers thus far and look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future. Sincerely, Scarlett @The Bouqs Co.

swt7angel9

July 11th, 2019 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have ordered from Bouqs many times and I've had two bad experiences. The first was when I ordered flowers for my grandfather's funeral. I chose the specific day and they didn't arrive on that day, but they arrived a day later after the funeral when nobody was at the funeral home. Luckily, my family was able to pick them up. They offered me a credit to my account which I accepted. The second just occurred and it was the same issue as above. I ordered them again for a funeral for our family and provide 1.5 weeks in advance and again chose the day of the funeral. I didn't receive an email on the day of the funeral stating the flowers had arrived. I called Bouqs and was informed they were dropped off on 7/10/19 (they were supposed to be delivered on 7/9/19) and was signed by someone at the church. I called and spoke with the pastor who said nobody would have signed for them since nobody has been there. He called me when he got back from lunch and he found them sitting in a closed box out front of the church in the sun. Nobody had signed for them, so I'm not sure where the staff person was obtaining this information from. I was refunded my money, but that's really not the point. If Bouqs offers a specific day for delivery they need to be delivered on that day. I don't the flowers I ordered for a funeral to be delivered the next day. That's pointless. Please work on delivery of your flowers. I will not be purchasing any flowers from Bouqs moving forward. They have some work to do.

Jul 12, 2019

We can't apologize enough for your recent experiences. This is not the service we aim to provide and will investigate this thoroughly. Please send us a private message with your order number and/or Bouqs account email so we can look into this. Sincerely, Scarlett @The Bouqs Co.

customer33

July 9th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

For my mom's 80th birthday I ordered flowers from bouqs. They arrived shrivelled up, brown, with many petals having already fallen off. When I asked for a refund or for them to resend the flowers, the response I got did not say they would do either one - instead it demanded proof of what I was saying in the form of photographs. Good thing I was visiting for the birthday or else my mom would not have been able to take and send the pictures. At this point I said I wanted a refund so as not to have to go through this again. I got back a response saying they would give me store credit but not a refund. I've concluded that sending flowers in a box is not a good way to deliver them and that if I were going to order flowers to be sent in a way I wouldn't do it from bouqs.

C. Bevans

June 26th, 2019 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would run, not walk away from this brand. I ordered an original bouquet of Asiatic lilies for my aunt's funeral, whom I cannot attend to, because I am ill and it's in another state. My mourning family received the bouquet as completely closed buds. When I got in touch with customer service, the person had no empathy whatsoever, and proceeded to say that the bouquet is supposed to arrive that way. However, the advertising is very sneaky - despite the ad showing a picture of a full bouquet of flowers, there is a comment at the BOTTOM of the listing (As the rep coldly pointed out), which you may not see if you are ordering from a small device, like a cell phone. It says at the very bottom that the bouquet's flowers will arrive with closed buds. There are also pages in the website that assure that the flowers coming from florist partners will arrive "In full bloom and arranged to a designer's touch." Mind you, there is no clear designation in the website advertising, as far as which bouquets are coming direct from farm or not, and what that actually means. Furthermore, wouldn't a direct-from-farm order be considered a "florist partner"? Seeing as there are many similar reviews of dissatisfaction, the owners must be aware of the discrepancy, but decline to provide clarity or a transparent website. Going back to the customer service rep, he flat out denied helping me in any capacity until I continued to push, and I still didn't receive a refund, only an opportunity to place another order with Bouqs using a credit. What a horrific way to treat a sensitive issue. I may as well mention also, that I had placed an order with Bouqs about a year ago, with the same issue; closed peony buds, however, they never opened and browned. I guess shame on me for giving the brand another try. I for one, will use the aforementioned credit on myself and run.

Jun 26, 2019

Hi C, Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us about this. We're so sorry for this experience and assure you that we will make it right for you. Please look out for an email from a member of our team soon. Sincerely, Quinn @The Bouqs Co.

Fran

June 18th, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Flowers arrived by FedEx before 10am and the box was carefully opened to find 2 broken flowers. All the stems were very dry. I trimmed 2" from each and filled the cheap tin vase with fresh water. The tin vase was too short for the flowers and I had to find another vase for them. I sent 4 photos to Bouqs chat and they will not send new flowers. They wanted more photos but disconnected the chat before I could send them (less than 2 minutes). Their web site says: "Our Happiness Guarantee means we stand behind our product and experience. We want to be sure you're happy with Bouqs.com and our flowers!" It's just a marketing gimmick.

Jun 21, 2019

We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience, Fran. Our records indicate that a supervisor has already reached out to you and Michael regarding this incident. A 50% refund has been issued for the 2 broken flowers from your arrangement and we have not received any additional responses from you. Let us know if you have any additional questions! Sincerely, Scarlett @The Bouqs Co.

Kate

June 4th, 2019 Midland, MI

I contacted you a few weeks ago, but my claim was closed by Marcial, before being solved. I have been the recipient of your flowers, mostly roses, on a subscribed basis, 2-3 years. This is done yearly by my daughter-in-law. I have not voiced my complaints to her, but I feel certain she's ordered many other things from you, as well. I always open the box upon arrival, and prepare the flowers for their containers. My major complaint, during this time, is the musty, moldy odor, which doesn't go away. I wish I could send you this smell. I'm certain you would agree it's very unpleasant. Others are unfresh roses, with signs of drooping heads (that don't always stand up, blooms falling off, as soon as I got them out of the box, the ends of the rose heads are bruised and turning brown. My belief is that her account should be credited for many of these gifts.

KS

May 14th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered a $75 bouquet for my Mom for Mother’s Day from TheBouqs. What actually arrived was completely different then what was ordered. The flowers used were completely different colors and instead of the beautiful opaque vase, my Mom received a cheap plastic vase that could have been purchased for $5. It took multiple (4-5) emails to customer service and a threat to dispute the credit card charge just to obtain a “credit” to be used on more flowers (that I don’t want from this company). I do not recommend purchasing any flowers from this company.

May 16, 2019

Hello there! We are so sorry to hear about this disappointing experience. We realize that the timing is as important as the flowers themselves. We can not apologize enough and we want to make things right. Kindly send us an email so we may be able to provide a resolution for you. Sincerely, Cherry @The Bouqs Co.

1 in 12 orders fulfilled properly

May 13th, 2019 Georgetown, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've had a series of bad orders with this company: Last mother's day, 1 bouquet out of 3 showed up on time. Multiple orders for varied stem bouquets were SIGNIFICANTLY smaller than the pictures on the order, as well as stem count being an entire tier off. Multiple orders with delayed delivery, causing the flowers to be a hot, sweaty, melted mess upon delivery several days late. Multiple orders had roses with some type of mold or with rose spots, broken stems, and even flowers completely broken off of the stem. The last straw was a complete lack of fulfillment for my mother's day order this week. I placed the order well in advance, tracking information was entered when the bouquet was supposedly shipped, then the delivery day came without a delivery. I followed up the next day to be told that the order wasn't shipped. There was no notice given to me, days later, until I inquired. Furthermore, after more than an hour on hold with customer service chat (phone is only available during the week), I had 2 reps 'hang up' on me and finally received a partial refund. There was no remorse, no attempt to improve the situation, or to find a replacement bouquet for Mother's Day, despite a ton of advertisements for same day or next day Mother's Day deliveries. I was told they could have an arrangement out by the end of the week! I'm frankly shocked this company is still in business. I have had 1 out of about 12 orders that was fulfilled appropriately, on time, and with the actual tier level of flowers ordered.

May 16, 2019

Hi there, We can not apologize for this frustrating experience and the way it was handled. Please know that this not what we wanted you to have on such a special day as Mother's Day. We realize that missing the flowers is more than just the money spent. Please email us at as we'd love to make things right.

June

May 13th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I received trash that delivered to me yesterday by Bouqs.Com because my daughter spent $85 as she ordered flowers to be delivered to me for the mother's day. But the flowers were dried, withered, dark, and the leaves were dry, yellow , dropped, and withered. I was so disappointed with received this trash for my mother's day. It was $85 from Bouqs of LA California. I was wondering why did you send these withered "flowers" or dried tree branches to moms during mother's holiday. Do you have mom? Did you give these dead tree branches for your mom's mother's day? It's too bad experience! No Bouqs.com anymore!!

May 16, 2019

Hi June, We are so sorry that the flowers you received were less than perfect. This is not the experience we wanted you to have on your special day, nor does it match the standard of beautiful, farm-fresh flowers which we pride ourselves with. Kindly send us an email at so we may further assist you. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Cara L Reahm

May 13th, 2019 Uniontown, OH

My son ordered me flowers from Bouqs for Mother's Day. I received my flowers on Friday which was when he was told they'd arrive at my home. They are AMAZING!! The flowers are beautiful!! They're fresh and vibrant and there are aLot of them!! Its been two days since I've had them and they are just as healthy now as they were when they arrived.

May 16, 2019

Hi Cara, Yay! I am so glad you are enjoying your Mother's Day flowers. Thank you for sharing the #Bouqlove! Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Rick

May 12th, 2019 Williston, ND DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered a Mother's Day bouquet of tulips for my mom who lives in another state. When the flowers were delivered there were several flowers that were broken off from the stems, the rest of the flowers were wilting and in very poor condition. My mother sent me pictures of the flowers a few minutes after they were delivered. I forwarded the pictures to Bouqs and they offered me a 50% credit on my next purchase. I said that was unacceptable and I wanted a refund. I'm waiting to see if they actually refund the cost. This was the first and last time I order from Bouqs.

May 16, 2019

Hi Rick, We truly apologize that the flowers that arrived were not satisfactory. This is not the experience we wanted you or your mom to have on Mother's day, nor does it match the standard of beautiful, farm-fresh flowers which we pride ourselves with. We want to make things right, so kindly send us an email at . Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Lorene Lambro

May 11th, 2019 Maple Valley, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What arrived and the ordered picture where not at all the same. They are making a very high profit margin! plastic milkshake cup vases - when I sent picture and complaint - their response - it looked like healthy blooms - and nothing more they could do. Healthy blooms fine but $100.00 for a 15.00 grocery store bouquets outrageous - I would never use again. Am giving two stars because at least they were healthy blooms.

May 16, 2019

Hi Lorene, We are so sorry that you were not completely satisfied with the quality of the flowers you received. We appreciate you bringing this rare experience to our attention as this is certainly not the level of quality and service hold ourselves to and we'd like to make things right. We will follow up in a private message to gather a few details about your flowers so we can provide a resolution. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

LEUTHY

May 10th, 2019 Redmond, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This was the WORST company I've EVER ordered flowers from. Delivery was not met, delays upon delays...excuses upon excuses and NO customer service follow up at all. Bouquet was finally delivered with dead, wilted, droopy flowers. I was VERY disappointed.

May 16, 2019

Hi Leuthy, We are so sorry that you were not satisfied with the quality of your flowers and for the delivery delays. We completely understand your frustrations as this is not the standard of quality and service we pride ourselves with. We can not apologize enough and we want to make things right, please email us at so we can find a solution for you. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Brandi

May 10th, 2019 Mount Pleasant, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I always use 1800-Flowers but decided to give this company a try for something different. Different is exactly what I got! Flowers arrived warm, wilted and broken with pedals falling off. I sent pictures & was only given a $10 refund on an $85 order. When I complained again I was told they would resend the arrangement (which isn’t even available anymore) or a promotional credit which I declined. The point of the order was to send my mother a beautiful arrangement, not an embarrassing, wilted mess. I wish I could give zero stars. NEVER, EVER AGAIN!!!

May 10, 2019

Hi Brandi, We are so sorry about the Bouqs you have received. We appreciate you bring this rare experience to our attention as this is certainly not the level of quality and service hold ourselves to and we'd like to make things right. We will follow up in a private message to gather a few details about your flowers, so we can provide a resolution. Sincerely, Cherry @The Bouqs Co.

Michael Cennami

May 5th, 2019 Byfield, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Would not recommend Bouqs. I ordered flowers to be delivered to my daughter for her Birthday, though the order/email confirmation confirmed the delivery date I selected, The order was not even prep'd for shipping until the day after the flowers were to arrive. It would have been nice if I was notified so that I could have called a local florist, and ordered something that would have been recieved on my daughters birthday.

May 09, 2019

Hi Michael, We can’t apologize enough that your flowers missed such a special occasion. We really appreciate your feedback and will have someone from our team follow up with you via email to further assist with this incident and make things right. Sincerely, Dan @The Bouqs Co.

Kim Johnson

April 29th, 2019 New Braunfels, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They had plenty of time to get the flowers to The funeral on time. I called and told them I needed them by 10 AM on Friday when I order them on Monday. They got there at 2:30 way after their family was long gone! I called them and they said too bad that they can’t help what Fed ex does. I told them that they guaranteed me by 10 AM and they basically said too bad and did not try to compensate me in anyway whatsoever!!

May 09, 2019

Hi Kim, we can’t apologize enough that your flowers missed such a special occasion. We really appreciate your feedback and we had someone in our team contact you via email to further assist with this incident and make things right. Sincerely, BELLE @The Bouqs Co.

Lesley

April 26th, 2019 New Orleans, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Last Mother's Day in 2018, I was so excited to find Bouq's as they described themselves on the web. We ordered several orders of flowers to arrive over the days before and after Mother's Day thinking our mother would be so delighted. When they arrived my mom was distressed as she knew they must be expensive. She immediately went to the website and tried to find an 800 number to call Bouqs and tell them the state the flowers that arrived but was unable to find one! The first two shipments, Vibrance and Pegasus were puny and super skimpy - the 12 count of the sunflowers included the stalks of greenery(i.e. 5 sunflowers and 7 leafy stalks(!!!) and Pegasus arrived withe no hydration protection. Both orders predominated with brown buds and dry stalks. We are used to sending and receiving boxed flowers and know the blooms are intended to arrive closed, and my mom hoped to revive them by immediately placing them in water and cutting their stems. The third order, the irises, arrived as expected, they were beautiful. There were 2 more more shipments to come and I cancelled them b/c 2 of the 3 that arrived were awful - and my mother felt terrible about it. Bouqs refunded the orders that I cancelled before they shipped, BUT refused to refund the first two extremely disappointing orders that instead of uplifting and delighting my mom on mother's day created stress and more so in Bouqs' requirement to send a photo to them of their very poor deliveries. AVOID AVOID AVOID Bouqs - unless you want to make someone feel bad.

May 09, 2019

Hi Lesley, We are so sorry that you were not satisfied with the quality of the Bouqs you have received, especially on this very important day. We appreciate you bring this rare experience to our attention as this is this is certainly not the level of quality and service hold ourselves to and we'd like to make things right. Please contact us at so we can provide a resolution and make things right. Sincerely, BELLE @The Bouqs Co.

heather lynch heitz

April 26th, 2019 Charleroi, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The website sucks you in, but let me assure you that what you receive will not be what is pictured on the website. I ordered the flowers with succulents (specifically for the succulents) and not only did it not come with any of those, they sent generic flowers that were not even the colors on the website. Had to file a PayPal claim which they managed to get denied. So I'm out 64.00 for my mother's birthday...the succulents were an inside, personal gift....the reason I ordered the bouquet. So. Complete loss of money. Complete frustration over not getting what I paid to have delivered. And having absolutely no recourse to get my money back. I wish I would have read the reviews.

May 09, 2019

Hi Michael, We are so sorry about the Bouqs you have received. This is not what we want you or your wife to experience on Valentine's Day. We appreciate your feedback and we'd like to make things right. Seeing that the we already issued you a promotional credit, we would like to make it up to you by offering you a replacement Bouq. Our team will be contacting you via email shortly. We hope to exceed your expectations. Sincerely, BELLE @The Bouqs Co.

Lester

April 19th, 2019 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Flowers were shipped in a box via Fed Ex and left in a public garage, of all places, in 90 degree weather! Of course, the person I had them sent to never received them. Steer clear of this awful joke of a company!

May 09, 2019

Hi Lester, We can not apologize for enough that your order did not arrive as expected. This is unacceptable and we completely understand your frustrations. We'd love to make it up to you, please send us an email at so someone from our team can assist you right away. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Mandy Heintz

March 31st, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Spent almost $100 dollars for a partially dead, very small flower arrangement. Spent about 10 minutes trying to locate a number to call customer service. Once I called, I spoke to three people before I was told to take pictures of the product and send it back via email. Since I sent a flower arrangement to another state, I had to ask the poor recipient to take time to take the photos, attach them to an email and then send to the customer service department. I followed up two hours later and was told nothing came through. I then download the photos and sent again. No response. Followed up Saturday, of course office closed. I really wish my 92 y/o grandmother had living flowers for her Birthday today. But instead, a company has my money and offered yet a way to resolve this. Best part, they new it was a birthday... and they know they delivered dead flowers. But... who cares.

May 09, 2019

Hi Mandy, We are so sorry to hear about this experience and how things were handled, especially to celebrate your grandmother's 92nd birthday. We absolutely appreciate this honest and detailed feedback. We understand that missing your grandmother's birthday is more than the money spent, therefore someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to make things right. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.