TheBouqs.com

7.4

The Bouqs Company was founded 4 years ago and is currently headquartered in Marina del Rey, California. What sets them apart from most other floral delivery companies is that their prices always include shipping and there are never any hidden fees. Nearly all of their items are a single flat price of $40. Also, all of their flowers are cut on the day of the order. Their flowers come from one of their sustainable farms or on their land that is located on the equator, literally on the side of a volcano. So all of their flowers bloom from mineral rich, ph-balanced soil all while being fed by pure volcanic snow melt.

The Bouqs Company has been mentioned on Daily Candy, Forbes, WSJ, Maxim, E!, PopSugar, ABC, People Magazine, Racked, US Weekly, MSN, Simply Stylist, The Price is Right, Netted by The Webby's, eCO, InsideHook, Thrillist, OK! Magazine, Refinery29, Venice 311, Ethica, Tech Cocktail, Foam, Confidential, and more. They were also mentioned as one of Oprah's "50 Things That Will Make You Say 'Wow!'"

#1 From You Flowers Logo From You Flowers ›

8.3

Overall
Score

#2 FTD Logo FTD ›

7.7

Overall
Score

#3 ProFlowers Logo ProFlowers ›

7.5

Overall
Score

#4 TheBouqs.com Logo TheBouqs.com

7.4

Overall
Score

The Good

• Pricing
  • Freshness
  • Customer service

What consumers will love most about The Bouqs Company is their easy pricing schedule. There are no hidden or confusing fees for a simple bouquet of flowers. Almost all of their flowers have the option of just a $40 flat rate price. This is the price they will see at checkout. For the value and the flowers they are getting, this price is substantially lower than most of their competitor's prices.

Flowers are cut on the day of delivery, guarantying freshness. The flowers are being cut from high quality farms which naturally rich soil that is kept moist from volcanic snow. None of their competitors can say that about their own flowers.

The Bouqs Company is Bizrate Customer Certified, as of June 3, 2015. There have been over 5,000 customers that have rated their company. They have an overall rating of 8.3 out of 10, 8.3 out of 10 would shop there again, 8.9 out of 10 had on-time delivery, and their customer service was rated 8.3 out of 10.

They have frequent sales, discounts, and coupon codes. They currently have a coupon code advertised on their main page for 10% off total order.

They are a Google Trusted Store.

You can call their customer service anytime between normal business hours, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday. They also give customers the option to email in, if needed. For immediate help, they have a "Talk to a Bouqaneer" chat box option on their website. They are to answer any questions, even if you just need help selecting the perfect arrangement for your situation.

If a customer is ordering any of their California bouquet arrangements, they have the option to receive the flower the next day.

They provide over 100 different floral arrangements. Each of the 100 plus types of arrangements has at least three different size options available. They also do special event, wedding, and business floral arrangements.

They provide their customers with a "Happiness Guarantee" that covers late delivery, quality issues, short vase life, and inaccurate flower composition and/or notecard. They also accept returns within 3 days of delivery.

The Bad

• Selection
  • Gift baskets

Their selection is not as large as some of their competitors. They have a limited amount of flower bouquets - around 100. Only about 50 of their bouquets can be delivered next day. None of their volcanic flowers can be delivered next day.

They do not offer any selection of gift baskets. Their products are strictly limited to flowers and floral arrangements. There are no candies or fruits available on their site.

Their customer service telephone line isn't available to customers on weekends.

The Bottom Line

Although their selection may be slightly smaller than some of their competitors and they do not provide the option of gift baskets, The Bouqs Company is one of our top recommended flower delivery companies. They are more than fairly priced, their product is of the highest quality, and they make the check-out process as simple as possible for their customers. They also have a large following of happy customers; they are highly rated by both customers and the press. This unique take on flower delivery is a definite must-try for those looking to send flowers to a friend or loved one.

1.7

Val Ingles

December 27th, 2017 Newport News, VA DETAILS

This was my second, and last order with Bouqs. I will never order from this company again. The first order of flowers arrived a bit late, extremely expensive, and dead. The flowers sat in the sun too long and arrived dead for my daughter's birthday. This, my second time ordering, was a funeral for a friends brother. I ordered the flowers and they were supposed to be delivered the day of the service. A week after the funeral, I am just finding out they are on their way?!?!?!? What? This company cannot get it together. I have written several emails to get this issue resolved, and an apology is nice, but it doesn't fix the problem, or give me back my money. $100 for a bouquet is high for something the family will never receive! I DO NOT recommend this company...ever.

Ashley

December 3rd, 2017 DETAILS

I ordered a bouq for Thanksgiving and it was stunning. Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful the flowers were.

Katie

December 1st, 2017 Saint Paul, MN DETAILS

I have ordered from The Bouqs Co. twice now, and each time, they have delivered the product I've ordered without fail. The flower bouquets have shown up exactly as ordered, or as promised with buds that will bloom in the days to come. The first bouquet was of irises for Mother's Day in May and the other was just for Thanksgiving. Both bouquets were delivered to my Mom, who immediately texted me photos of the flowers so I could see them. Other florists have really sappy looking floral arrangements to be delivered, and I have been blown away by how modern and fresh these arrangements have looked. I'm not paying at least $30 for awful-looking babies breath and carnations as a filler flower when I buy from The Bouq's sources.

Mary Beth Cook

December 1st, 2017 Yorba Linda, CA DETAILS

I sent my 89 year old father red sunflowers for his birthday in NY. The flowers arrived beautifully wrapped and in a timely manner which was next day delivery. He thought they were SPECTACULAR! My siblings sent me pictures and he was correct! Truly gorgeous! Couldn't have been better! The flowers lasted 2 weeks. I cannot wait to send flowers via Bouqs again! A+

Allison Castagna

December 1st, 2017 Inwood, NY DETAILS

All of the flowers are absolutely beautiful. I have finally found a great flower shop. It's the best. No hidden charges and the delivery is great on point. Everyone loves the flowers and they smell great too...

Charlene Taylor

November 30th, 2017 Gilbert, AZ

The sunflowers I sent to my daughter were absolutely beautiful. She loved them and best of all they lasted two weeks. Bouts has all my future floral business.

Lindsay Jaworsk

November 30th, 2017 Broomfield, CO DETAILS

I have ordered several bouquets from TheBouqs.com for special occasions and have been very pleased with each order. The selection is gorgeous and so much more modern than the typical places you would look. Each order arrived on time and in excellent condition, which cannot always be said for other companies. The quality of the product and service is great and I'll continue to order from TheBouqs.com.

Nancye Rahn

November 30th, 2017 Bristol, TN DETAILS

Every bouquet I have purchased through The Bouqs has been amazing. The flowers are gorgeous and receive tons of compliments. I love that the price is set without any surprises at the end. They have never been delayed in getting them to me on time. The flowers always bring a smile to my face or to those who I have sent a gift bouquet to. I will continue to use their flowers.

Pat Muma

November 30th, 2017 Hilton Head Island, SC DETAILS

This is without a doubt the easiest and best floral service I have ever used. I can access their website from anywhere in the world and know that fresh flowers will be delivered from farms all over the world on the date I chose. I encourage everyone to give it a try before ordering from FTD. They stand behind their product 100%, the times I have called their customer service office they always care about whatever I am calling about. They have a great little walk-in shop in Venice, CA that is lovely. They offer free shipping Tues-Friday for a select group that I always try to use.

Beth Bohannon

November 25th, 2017 Navarre, FL DETAILS

I can say that I’m extremely satisfied with the customer service at Bouqs and will continue to order my flowers from this company. My very first order from Bouqs was delivered promptly to a hospital where my cousin was having surgery. Unfortunately, and through no fault of Bouqs, the flowers were never delivered to her room. Bouqs gave me a credit for the flowers even though the error was made at the hospital not by them. Having grown up in a family that owned many businesses I certainly appreciate a company who puts the customer first. When you treat your customers this way you are going to have lots of repeat business and a good reputation. Thank you Bouqs!!

Erin Ellingwood

October 29th, 2017 Somerville, MA DETAILS

TheBouqs is exactly the kind of flower delivery experience I've been seeking for over a decade. I love giving people flowers, but I don't love giving flowers that were grown by underpaid, overworked laborers in South and Central American countries. Almost every online floral company maximizes their profits by utilizing "cheap" labor in countries with few enforceable labor laws and regulations. On top of that, they use pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, and other toxic means to increase flower production. And good luck trying to find flowers that were grown in the US so they don't have to be transported thousands of miles, releasing tons of greenhouse gases along the way. TheBouqs is different. They partner with individual farmers in California as well as South & Central America who pay their workers fairly, grow their flowers sustainably, and re-invest their profits in their farms. Because they don't partner with giant agriflorist operations, their flower selection is much smaller than other websites like FTD. But what they lack in selection they more than make up for in quality and value. I love that the prices are fixed depending on the size of your bouquet and the country of origin, weekday shipping is included, and the flowers themselves last for WEEKS! They deliver them in bud form so that your recipient can enjoy the beauty of watching their flowers bloom and get lovelier with each passing day. And at long last, I can send overnight a bouquet of flowers grown right here in the US by an independent farmer. Overall, their prices are the same or cheaper than the competition, the flowers are the highest quality I've ever seen, and my purchase helps support family farms and fair wage work in many different countries. What's not to love about TheBouqs?

RANDY

October 26th, 2017 Torrance, CA DETAILS

I have used them on many occasions and have found them to be spot on both in price, promptness and beauty of color, freshness and arrangement's along with packaging. I also would like to say that the order process is very user friendly and upfront on pricing, no hidden fees or bait and switch tactics.

Felicia

October 26th, 2017 Fulton, MD DETAILS

The flowers were amazingly beautiful. I will only purchase my flowers from them.

Deborah Ross

October 26th, 2017 Kennett Square, PA DETAILS

I have ordered many times and the flowers have always been more gorgeous than pictured! They arrive carefully packaged and bloom for a long time. A word of advice though, order the deluxe or larger size as you will not be satisfied with the regular size. This is only because the flowers are so beautiful you will want to make more than one arrangement at home.

Jenny Davis

October 26th, 2017 Rosemount, MN DETAILS

My favorite thing about The Bouqs Co. is the unique variety of bouquets they offer. Every person I’ve sent flowers to has made positive comments about the arrangement, freshness, and longevity of the gifted bouquet. While the selection is smaller than some companies and next day delivery options are few, I feel the positives greatly outweigh these limitations. A high-quality product, special seasonal arrangements, coupon/discount codes, and available free shipping (on selected bouquets) makes the decision to purchase flowers fromThe Bouqs Co. an easy one!

Diane

October 26th, 2017 Rockville, MD DETAILS

Absolutely love this company! Great flowers, for a great price. No hidden fees. The products are fresh and beautiful. I have received them and sent them several times!

Susan Kratz

October 26th, 2017 DETAILS

I started giving these flowers in May for mother's day I mistakenly sent one gift from another provider....the flowers from you guys out shined in beauty freshness $$$ timeliness and duration of beauty by weeks not days. Everyone then and since have been amazed by the flowers of a company they haven't heard of the selections have been perfect for my needs!!! Thank you

Irene Hernandez

October 25th, 2017 Anaheim, CA DETAILS

The flowers are clearly fresh and and vibrant. I've received numerous compliments on the several bouquets I've ordered and had delivered. The selection is incredible and the pricing is reasonable. This is the only place I order flower from!

Christine

October 25th, 2017 Huntington Beach, CA DETAILS

The flowers were beautiful ! Very easy to order on line . Thank you so much

Lisa Haskell

October 25th, 2017 Castle Rock, CO DETAILS

I always enjoy receiving my Bouqs. Yes, I buy them for myself as well as others. I like that you get three options for volume of flowers/price. I like that the flowers come directly from the farmers. I love that the website is all about flowers and nothing else. I don't need balloons or candy to go with my flowers. I love that shipping is included. I always feel good about purchasing from Bouqs and will be a lifelong customer.

Kristan Davies

October 25th, 2017 Wakefield, MA DETAILS

I have bought many bouquets from The Bouqs and have never been disappointed. The flowers are such high quality that the people I send them to are so impressed. The last order was a farmers special so I didn't even know what I was sending, I am that confident that they send impressive bouquets. My sister received a bunch of roses in all different colors and couldn't stop raving about how big and beautiful they are and that all of them opened. I love the quality and the prices are excellent! I can't say enough good things about these flowers I would score ten stars if I could.

Marilyn Seigh

October 25th, 2017 Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS

Absolutely beautiful flowers. Very fresh and original arrangements.

Donna Warren

September 22nd, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

They show a beautiful picture on their web site. What they actually deliver is nothing like what they advertise. The flowers are wilted, droopy an in bud form. The vase is a plastic cup. Their response to complaints about quality is that the flowers can be forced to bloom in a couple of days by putting them in a nutrient solution. When you are giving a gift of flowers, you don't want to give something that looks dead with instructions on how to possibly revive them.

S. Charles

September 16th, 2017

The Bouqs Company has a wonderful selection of beautiful arrangements. I have placed several orders, and they have all been amazing. In the past, I've placed orders with other companies, and I've been disappointed on more than one occasion. I hope that The Bouqs continues to focus on high quality and unique bouquets.

Elizabeth Johnson

September 13th, 2017 Greenville, SC

I was impressed with the delivery service and the product--wow--

ritu Bansal cuttica

September 13th, 2017

Excellent variety with reasonable prices! Very unique bunches!

Francisco Porras

September 13th, 2017 Chicago, IL

No complaints at all with Bouqs. The flowers come in as advertised and most in bulb form which means they last longer and you get to see them bloom. Have ordered twice from their site and deliveries have shown up on time and in good shape. I have not tried their subscription service or have had the need to contact customer support so I can not comment on those two aspects of the company. Overall, the company has delivered the flowers on time and in good shape!

Mimi

September 13th, 2017 Beverly Hills, CA

The flower arrangements that Bouqs provides are far original, fresh and far superior to any that I have seen on other sites. If you are looking for basic, run-of-the-mill floral arrangements, then Bouqs is not for you. However, if you want original and rustic arrangements, then this is your place. Every time that I send flowers using Bouqs, I get the most amazing responses from the recipients.

TexasMom

September 13th, 2017 Des Moines, IA

The flowers arrived fresh from the field (there was even dirt in the leaves) and opened up beautifully the day after they arrived, In the past flowers from other companies have arrived past their prime and only lasted a day or two. I had my Bouqs tulips for almost 2 weeks and they were stunning.

Sherry Pietila

September 13th, 2017 Sussex, WI

I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday. I received 15% off my first order and receiving free shipping. The flowers arrived and my daughter sent a picture. They were drop dead GORGEOUS! The best flowers I have ever ordered. I will definitely tell all my friends & family.

Robyn

September 13th, 2017

I disagree with the selection as bad. The selection is more than adequet and more interesting than most online florist that offer bland outdated carnation filled arrangements. Love thebouqs.com!

virginia stewart

August 30th, 2017 Boston, MA

Terrible company. I was given a 12 month subscription and only received 6 deliveries. Quality was mediocre to poor. Customer service is TERRIBLE, and it's impossible to reach by phone.

Rachel Allen

August 29th, 2017

I ordered a $65 deluxe bouquet of pink garden roses. The deluxe is the middle classification, one step up from regular and one step down from the Best bouquet classification. The picture showed beautiful blooms that resembled peonies, very open and very feathery and the vase was just packed. What ended up arriving were 10 small, crushed, and just about dead roses. I put them in the smallest vase that I own, which usually fits a dozen roses beautifully, and these flowers just look awful- there's just so few of them and they are spindly and tiny, no where near filling the vase. I don't expect them to be on the stems in the morning when I get up for breakfast, I have a feeling we're gonna have a countertop filled with fallen petals. This is my second order from them, the last order was the same thing, just about dead and small. I can get better at the local supermarket for a fifth of the price.

Paul

August 17th, 2017

Place an order got confirmation and credit card charged, thought I was all set... Checked my email that evening to find out Order was cancelled 2 hours after being placed with No explanation as to why. By that time it was too late to order elsewhere for delivery the next day. Very poor customer service.

Coe

July 24th, 2017 Austin, TX

They're flowers are a little more pricey, but I've liked their flowers (only reason they get a 1 instead of 0). I've had a number of orders cancelled for no reason. Since flowers are normally sent for a special occasion, you would think they would try and handle the situation with a backup. No. Just a notification of orders being cancelled with no explanation. Terrible customer service and completely unreliable.

Sam Dillon

July 20th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

The flowers were not delivered. They sent an email saying they had been delivered, which made me look like a real clown when i asked how the flowers were.

Connie Rod

July 14th, 2017 Downey, CA

I wanted to try out their service so I placed a subscription order where they pick and send flowers every two weeks that are suppose to be unique and from volcanos or so they advertise.. I received an invoice at Friday 6:34pm with their selection of flowers they were going to send. They were UGLY and looked like carnations that had been dyed pinkish/purple. YUCK> I emailed back at 8:30pm that same night and they said "It was TOO late to cancel". Really> they weren't even sent and were arriving on Thursday which was 6 days LATER. They cost $55 for a bunch of dyed carnations that were ugly and suppose to be "lillyflowers". RUN from ordering from this company. Once you place an order you CAN'T cancel it nor any refunds....BAD for Business-Just plain BAD !

Jeremy Caudill

July 13th, 2017 Cincinnati, OH

I ordered flowers at 8:56 one morning, realized the name was misspelled on the order, emailed customer service at 9:17...almost immediately after about the error, and asked that the shipping label be changed. The flowers were not yet shipped, and in the "prepping" stage. I was told the order was unable to be changed or cancelled. Will never use their service again.

Oliviai C. Guerra

June 24th, 2017

I received a bouquet of flowers from your company on June 12, 2017 from my daughter in law,. I was gone at the time and the flowers (which were not in a vase) were left on my front door for I don't know how long. While there was not a great selection of flowers, the tiny baby roses were wilted by the time I came home! The rest of flowers were not fresh and wilted a couple of days later.

David Salanitro

June 8th, 2017 Gilford, NH

I've used The Bouqs before, always great UNTIL THEIR NOT. Then Mothers day 2017 ordered 4 Dozen roses,They arrived edges were brown. By Wednesday over HALF were DEAD!!!!!! Contacted Then and they gave me 50% refund. Terrible Company to treat any Customer like this, Especially someone that orders from them on a regular basis. Save your Money. Go to the local store, So you can see what you are purchasing. I WON'T BE BACK Update - So after threatening to leave poor reviews and leaving poor reviews I have received a full refund. It's really to bad that's what it takes to get good customer service