TheBouqs.com

TheBouqs.com

The Bouqs Company was founded 4 years ago and is currently headquartered in Marina del Rey, California. What sets them apart from most other floral delivery companies is that their prices always include shipping and there are never any hidden fees. Nearly all of their items are a single flat price of $40. Also, all of their flowers are cut on the day of the order. Their flowers come from one of their sustainable farms or on their land that is located on the equator, literally on the side of a volcano. So all of their flowers bloom from mineral rich, ph-balanced soil all while being fed by pure volcanic snow melt.

The Bouqs Company has been mentioned on Daily Candy, Forbes, WSJ, Maxim, E!, PopSugar, ABC, People Magazine, Racked, US Weekly, MSN, Simply Stylist, The Price is Right, Netted by The Webby's, eCO, InsideHook, Thrillist, OK! Magazine, Refinery29, Venice 311, Ethica, Tech Cocktail, Foam, Confidential, and more. They were also mentioned as one of Oprah's "50 Things That Will Make You Say 'Wow!'"

The Good

• Pricing
  • Freshness
  • Customer service

What consumers will love most about The Bouqs Company is their easy pricing schedule. There are no hidden or confusing fees for a simple bouquet of flowers. Almost all of their flowers have the option of just a $40 flat rate price. This is the price they will see at checkout. For the value and the flowers they are getting, this price is substantially lower than most of their competitor's prices.

Flowers are cut on the day of delivery, guarantying freshness. The flowers are being cut from high quality farms which naturally rich soil that is kept moist from volcanic snow. None of their competitors can say that about their own flowers.

The Bouqs Company is Bizrate Customer Certified, as of June 3, 2015. There have been over 5,000 customers that have rated their company. They have an overall rating of 8.3 out of 10, 8.3 out of 10 would shop there again, 8.9 out of 10 had on-time delivery, and their customer service was rated 8.3 out of 10.

They have frequent sales, discounts, and coupon codes. They currently have a coupon code advertised on their main page for 10% off total order.

They are a Google Trusted Store.

You can call their customer service anytime between normal business hours, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday. They also give customers the option to email in, if needed. For immediate help, they have a "Talk to a Bouqaneer" chat box option on their website. They are to answer any questions, even if you just need help selecting the perfect arrangement for your situation.

If a customer is ordering any of their California bouquet arrangements, they have the option to receive the flower the next day.

They provide over 100 different floral arrangements. Each of the 100 plus types of arrangements has at least three different size options available. They also do special event, wedding, and business floral arrangements.

They provide their customers with a "Happiness Guarantee" that covers late delivery, quality issues, short vase life, and inaccurate flower composition and/or notecard. They also accept returns within 3 days of delivery.

The Bad

• Selection
  • Gift baskets

Their selection is not as large as some of their competitors. They have a limited amount of flower bouquets - around 100. Only about 50 of their bouquets can be delivered next day. None of their volcanic flowers can be delivered next day.

They do not offer any selection of gift baskets. Their products are strictly limited to flowers and floral arrangements. There are no candies or fruits available on their site.

Their customer service telephone line isn't available to customers on weekends.

The Bottom Line

Although their selection may be slightly smaller than some of their competitors and they do not provide the option of gift baskets, The Bouqs Company is one of our top recommended flower delivery companies. They are more than fairly priced, their product is of the highest quality, and they make the check-out process as simple as possible for their customers. They also have a large following of happy customers; they are highly rated by both customers and the press. This unique take on flower delivery is a definite must-try for those looking to send flowers to a friend or loved one.

116 TheBouqs.com Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

September 22nd, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

They show a beautiful picture on their web site. What they actually deliver is nothing like what they advertise. The flowers are wilted, droopy an in bud form. The vase is a plastic cup. Their response to complaints about quality is that the flowers can be forced to bloom in a couple of days by putting them in a nutrient solution. When you are giving a gift of flowers, you don't want to give something that looks dead with instructions on how to possibly revive them.

September 16th, 2017

The Bouqs Company has a wonderful selection of beautiful arrangements. I have placed several orders, and they have all been amazing. In the past, I've placed orders with other companies, and I've been disappointed on more than one occasion. I hope that The Bouqs continues to focus on high quality and unique bouquets.

September 13th, 2017 Greenville, SC

I was impressed with the delivery service and the product--wow--

September 13th, 2017

Excellent variety with reasonable prices! Very unique bunches!

September 13th, 2017 Beverly Hills, CA

The flower arrangements that Bouqs provides are far original, fresh and far superior to any that I have seen on other sites. If you are looking for basic, run-of-the-mill floral arrangements, then Bouqs is not for you. However, if you want original and rustic arrangements, then this is your place. Every time that I send flowers using Bouqs, I get the most amazing responses from the recipients.

September 13th, 2017 Des Moines, IA

The flowers arrived fresh from the field (there was even dirt in the leaves) and opened up beautifully the day after they arrived, In the past flowers from other companies have arrived past their prime and only lasted a day or two. I had my Bouqs tulips for almost 2 weeks and they were stunning.

September 13th, 2017 Sussex, WI

I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday. I received 15% off my first order and receiving free shipping. The flowers arrived and my daughter sent a picture. They were drop dead GORGEOUS! The best flowers I have ever ordered. I will definitely tell all my friends & family.

September 13th, 2017

I disagree with the selection as bad. The selection is more than adequet and more interesting than most online florist that offer bland outdated carnation filled arrangements. Love thebouqs.com!

August 30th, 2017 Boston, MA

Terrible company. I was given a 12 month subscription and only received 6 deliveries. Quality was mediocre to poor. Customer service is TERRIBLE, and it's impossible to reach by phone.

August 17th, 2017

Place an order got confirmation and credit card charged, thought I was all set... Checked my email that evening to find out Order was cancelled 2 hours after being placed with No explanation as to why. By that time it was too late to order elsewhere for delivery the next day. Very poor customer service.

July 24th, 2017 Austin, TX

They're flowers are a little more pricey, but I've liked their flowers (only reason they get a 1 instead of 0). I've had a number of orders cancelled for no reason. Since flowers are normally sent for a special occasion, you would think they would try and handle the situation with a backup. No. Just a notification of orders being cancelled with no explanation. Terrible customer service and completely unreliable.

July 20th, 2017 San Antonio, TX

The flowers were not delivered. They sent an email saying they had been delivered, which made me look like a real clown when i asked how the flowers were.

July 14th, 2017 Downey, CA

I wanted to try out their service so I placed a subscription order where they pick and send flowers every two weeks that are suppose to be unique and from volcanos or so they advertise.. I received an invoice at Friday 6:34pm with their selection of flowers they were going to send. They were UGLY and looked like carnations that had been dyed pinkish/purple. YUCK> I emailed back at 8:30pm that same night and they said "It was TOO late to cancel". Really> they weren't even sent and were arriving on Thursday which was 6 days LATER. They cost $55 for a bunch of dyed carnations that were ugly and suppose to be "lillyflowers". RUN from ordering from this company. Once you place an order you CAN'T cancel it nor any refunds....BAD for Business-Just plain BAD !

July 13th, 2017 Cincinnati, OH

I ordered flowers at 8:56 one morning, realized the name was misspelled on the order, emailed customer service at 9:17...almost immediately after about the error, and asked that the shipping label be changed. The flowers were not yet shipped, and in the "prepping" stage. I was told the order was unable to be changed or cancelled. Will never use their service again.

June 24th, 2017

I received a bouquet of flowers from your company on June 12, 2017 from my daughter in law,. I was gone at the time and the flowers (which were not in a vase) were left on my front door for I don't know how long. While there was not a great selection of flowers, the tiny baby roses were wilted by the time I came home! The rest of flowers were not fresh and wilted a couple of days later.

June 8th, 2017 Gilford, NH

I've used The Bouqs before, always great UNTIL THEIR NOT. Then Mothers day 2017 ordered 4 Dozen roses,They arrived edges were brown. By Wednesday over HALF were DEAD!!!!!! Contacted Then and they gave me 50% refund. Terrible Company to treat any Customer like this, Especially someone that orders from them on a regular basis. Save your Money. Go to the local store, So you can see what you are purchasing. I WON'T BE BACK Update - So after threatening to leave poor reviews and leaving poor reviews I have received a full refund. It's really to bad that's what it takes to get good customer service

June 4th, 2017

I ordered what looked to be a beautiful expensive orchid from this site and it showed up broken and without most of the flowers on it. 4 emails back and forth asking for a refund from Bouqs garnered nothing more than asking for more pictures. I did send pictures with the initial email and they still refuse to refund me OR offer a replacement. With the number of online florists out there you would think they would do a better job at keeping their customers happy. Never again.

May 26th, 2017

In the 6 months since paying over$1200.00 for a one year subscription for flowers twice a month, bouqs has delivered on time, once. The first delivery. Since then no delivery, no reason, deliveries scheduled a few days apart, then not for over a month. Asking for a refund.

May 22nd, 2017

I have the unfortunate experience of dealing with this company twice, yet I suppose if I was stupid enough to try a second time it's my own fault. This most recent time, I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife's employer for her birthday. After the first failure last Valentine's Day, I made sure to order weeks ahead of time and even pay Saturday delivery. Checking Saturday, they weren't even close.. in Tennessee when we live in Pennsylvania. No delivery Saturday. No deliveries on Sunday. She got them early Monday and they were dry and wilted, then I had to look up contact information as after 5 emails and an escalation, they were still denying my refund. These flowers are not cheap either. Such a frustrating and disappointing experience. Oh, but they do give me credit toward future purchases.. not so much.

May 20th, 2017

Terrible Service, Received ugly small bouqet of flowers with a bent up card, it was sincerely terrible, There 100% guarentee is a joke they don't do a 100% guarentee they just lie about it. I would never recommend this company. They do a horrible job.