The Bouqs Company was founded in 2012 and is currently headquartered in Marina del Rey, California. Grounded in transparency, repsonsibility, and simplicity, The Bouqs Company seeks to build meaningful relationships with like-minded farmers and florists while empowering them to thrive and eliminate unnecessary waste along the way. What sets them apart from most other floral delivery companies is that their prices always include shipping and there are never any hidden fees. Nearly all of their items are a single flat price of $40. Also, all of their flowers are cut on the day of the order. The Bouqs Company has been mentioned on Daily Candy, Forbes, WSJ, Maxim, E!, PopSugar, ABC, People Magazine, Racked, US Weekly, MSN, Simply Stylist, The Price is Right, Netted by The Webby's, eCO, InsideHook, Thrillist, OK! Magazine, Refinery29, Venice 311, Ethica, Tech Cocktail, Foam, Confidential, and more. They were also mentioned as one of Oprah's "50 Things That Will Make You Say 'Wow!'"

The Good

• Pricing and Policy
  • Freshness
  • Customer service

Pricing and Policy

What consumers will love most about The Bouqs Company is their easy pricing schedule. There are no hidden or confusing fees for a simple bouquet of flowers. Almost all of their flowers have the option of just a $40 flat rate price. This is the price they will see at checkout. For the value and the flowers they are getting, this price is substantially lower than most of their competitor's prices. They provide over 100 different floral arrangements. Each of the 100 plus types of arrangements has at least three different size options available. They also do special event, wedding, and business floral arrangements. They provide their customers with a "Happiness Guarantee" that covers late delivery, quality issues, short vase life, and inaccurate flower composition and/or notecard. They also accept returns within 3 days of delivery.

Freshness

Flowers are cut on the day of delivery, guarantying freshness. The flowers are being cut from high quality farms which naturally rich soil that is kept moist from volcanic snow. None of their competitors can say that about their own flowers.

The Bouqs Company is Bizrate Customer Certified, as of June 3, 2015. There have been over 5,000 customers that have rated their company. They have an overall rating of 8.3 out of 10, 8.3 out of 10 would shop there again, 8.9 out of 10 had on-time delivery, and their customer service was rated 8.3 out of 10. They have frequent sales, discounts, and coupon codes. They currently have a coupon code advertised on their main page for 10% off total order. They are a Google Trusted Store. You can call their customer service anytime between normal business hours, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday. They also give customers the option to email in, if needed. For immediate help, they have a "Talk to a Bouqaneer" chat box option on their website. They are to answer any questions, even if you just need help selecting the perfect arrangement for your situation. If a customer is ordering any of their California bouquet arrangements, they have the option to receive the flower the next day.

The Bad

• Selection
  • Gift baskets

Selection

Their selection is not as large as some of their competitors. They have a limited amount of flower bouquets - around 100. Only about 50 of their bouquets can be delivered next day. None of their volcanic flowers can be delivered next day.

Gift Baskets

The Bouq Company does not offer any selection of gift baskets. Their products are strictly limited to flowers and floral arrangements. There are no candies or fruits available on their site. Their customer service telephone line isn't available to customers on weekends.

The Bottom Line

Although their selection may be slightly smaller than some of their competitors and they do not provide the option of gift baskets, The Bouqs Company is one of our top recommended flower delivery companies. They are more than fairly priced, their product is of the highest quality, and they make the check-out process as simple as possible for their customers. They also have a large following of happy customers; they are highly rated by both customers and the press. This unique take on flower delivery is a definite must-try for those looking to send flowers to a friend or loved one.

2.9

Alex
August 14th, 2019 West Roxbury, MA DETAILS

Terrible service and product. My original order was placed and I received shipping notification when the order was sent out. When the flowers where not delivered on the scheduled date that I had placed them for (friends birthday)- I immediately reached out. Was told by customer service that they where “unable to fulfill your order” and that they “dropped the ball on this one”. I was immediately refunded and the agent sent out my original order request right away. Fast forward 4 days- my friend receives her flowers..... rotten, muddles and smelly!!! They looked absolutely disgusting. How embarrassing and disappointing. If only I was able to post the pictures

phyllis salmon
July 29th, 2019 Palo Alto, CA DETAILS

They sent the wrong order to my mother and did not include a vase that I paid extra for. Customer service said they would refund the price of the vase but no mention was made (or apology) for the wrong flowers. I ordered blue and white flowers; my mom received orange, yellow and red flowers - garishly ugly.

Aug 06, 2019

Hi Phyllis, We are so sorry that your Mother's Birthday flowers did not arrive as expected and appreciate you sharing this with us. This is definitely not the experience we wanted you or your Mother to have on this special day. Someone will be following up with an email to try and make things right. Sincerely, Edith

Stephanie J
July 24th, 2019 Palm Coast, FL DETAILS

Some of the most unusual beautiful bouquets. The flowers lasted a long time.

RSUSS
July 16th, 2019 Highlands, NJ DETAILS

Ruined our anniversary! Ordered a very expensive Bouq. Arrived on time but what they sent was something totally different than what was ordered. You cannot call customer service, you have to email them. Their response (after me sending several pictures of the received flowers was, we guess we sent you the wrong thing.....but we're out of what you ordered, so what can we do? We'd be happy to send you something else next week...which would be after our anniversary...I asked for a refund as well, and their pat answer was we can only solve one problem at a time. TERRIBLE FLOWERS, and WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Jul 17, 2019

Hi RSUSS, We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience. A supervisor on our support team has already reached out to you regarding this incident on Monday, July 15th. Please respond to that message if you have any additional concerns or questions. Sincerely, Scarlett @TheBouqs

JanfromSanford
July 12th, 2019 Sanford, FL

I recently became a subscriber for the monthly bouquets and I am so happy I did! My first bouquet arrived right on time, it was a pretty as the picture,and it lasted two weeks! I am very much looking froward to my bouquet next month!

Jul 12, 2019

Thank you for the #Bouqlove, Jan! We are so happy to hear you've enjoyed your flowers thus far and look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future. Sincerely, Scarlett @The Bouqs Co.

swt7angel9
July 12th, 2019 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS

I have ordered from Bouqs many times and I've had two bad experiences. The first was when I ordered flowers for my grandfather's funeral. I chose the specific day and they didn't arrive on that day, but they arrived a day later after the funeral when nobody was at the funeral home. Luckily, my family was able to pick them up. They offered me a credit to my account which I accepted. The second just occurred and it was the same issue as above. I ordered them again for a funeral for our family and provide 1.5 weeks in advance and again chose the day of the funeral. I didn't receive an email on the day of the funeral stating the flowers had arrived. I called Bouqs and was informed they were dropped off on 7/10/19 (they were supposed to be delivered on 7/9/19) and was signed by someone at the church. I called and spoke with the pastor who said nobody would have signed for them since nobody has been there. He called me when he got back from lunch and he found them sitting in a closed box out front of the church in the sun. Nobody had signed for them, so I'm not sure where the staff person was obtaining this information from. I was refunded my money, but that's really not the point. If Bouqs offers a specific day for delivery they need to be delivered on that day. I don't the flowers I ordered for a funeral to be delivered the next day. That's pointless. Please work on delivery of your flowers. I will not be purchasing any flowers from Bouqs moving forward. They have some work to do.

Jul 12, 2019

We can't apologize enough for your recent experiences. This is not the service we aim to provide and will investigate this thoroughly. Please send us a private message with your order number and/or Bouqs account email so we can look into this. Sincerely, Scarlett @The Bouqs Co.

customer33
July 10th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

For my mom's 80th birthday I ordered flowers from bouqs. They arrived shrivelled up, brown, with many petals having already fallen off. When I asked for a refund or for them to resend the flowers, the response I got did not say they would do either one - instead it demanded proof of what I was saying in the form of photographs. Good thing I was visiting for the birthday or else my mom would not have been able to take and send the pictures. At this point I said I wanted a refund so as not to have to go through this again. I got back a response saying they would give me store credit but not a refund. I've concluded that sending flowers in a box is not a good way to deliver them and that if I were going to order flowers to be sent in a way I wouldn't do it from bouqs.

C. Bevans
June 26th, 2019 Portland, OR DETAILS

I would run, not walk away from this brand. I ordered an original bouquet of Asiatic lilies for my aunt's funeral, whom I cannot attend to, because I am ill and it's in another state. My mourning family received the bouquet as completely closed buds. When I got in touch with customer service, the person had no empathy whatsoever, and proceeded to say that the bouquet is supposed to arrive that way. However, the advertising is very sneaky - despite the ad showing a picture of a full bouquet of flowers, there is a comment at the BOTTOM of the listing (As the rep coldly pointed out), which you may not see if you are ordering from a small device, like a cell phone. It says at the very bottom that the bouquet's flowers will arrive with closed buds. There are also pages in the website that assure that the flowers coming from florist partners will arrive "In full bloom and arranged to a designer's touch." Mind you, there is no clear designation in the website advertising, as far as which bouquets are coming direct from farm or not, and what that actually means. Furthermore, wouldn't a direct-from-farm order be considered a "florist partner"? Seeing as there are many similar reviews of dissatisfaction, the owners must be aware of the discrepancy, but decline to provide clarity or a transparent website. Going back to the customer service rep, he flat out denied helping me in any capacity until I continued to push, and I still didn't receive a refund, only an opportunity to place another order with Bouqs using a credit. What a horrific way to treat a sensitive issue. I may as well mention also, that I had placed an order with Bouqs about a year ago, with the same issue; closed peony buds, however, they never opened and browned. I guess shame on me for giving the brand another try. I for one, will use the aforementioned credit on myself and run.

Jun 26, 2019

Hi C, Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us about this. We're so sorry for this experience and assure you that we will make it right for you. Please look out for an email from a member of our team soon. Sincerely, Quinn @The Bouqs Co.

Fran
June 21st, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

Flowers arrived by FedEx before 10am and the box was carefully opened to find 2 broken flowers. All the stems were very dry. I trimmed 2" from each and filled the cheap tin vase with fresh water. The tin vase was too short for the flowers and I had to find another vase for them. I sent 4 photos to Bouqs chat and they will not send new flowers. They wanted more photos but disconnected the chat before I could send them (less than 2 minutes). Their web site says: "Our Happiness Guarantee means we stand behind our product and experience. We want to be sure you're happy with Bouqs.com and our flowers!" It's just a marketing gimmick.

Jun 21, 2019

We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience, Fran. Our records indicate that a supervisor has already reached out to you and Michael regarding this incident. A 50% refund has been issued for the 2 broken flowers from your arrangement and we have not received any additional responses from you. Let us know if you have any additional questions! Sincerely, Scarlett @The Bouqs Co.

Kate
June 5th, 2019 Midland, MI

I contacted you a few weeks ago, but my claim was closed by Marcial, before being solved. I have been the recipient of your flowers, mostly roses, on a subscribed basis, 2-3 years. This is done yearly by my daughter-in-law. I have not voiced my complaints to her, but I feel certain she's ordered many other things from you, as well. I always open the box upon arrival, and prepare the flowers for their containers. My major complaint, during this time, is the musty, moldy odor, which doesn't go away. I wish I could send you this smell. I'm certain you would agree it's very unpleasant. Others are unfresh roses, with signs of drooping heads (that don't always stand up, blooms falling off, as soon as I got them out of the box, the ends of the rose heads are bruised and turning brown. My belief is that her account should be credited for many of these gifts.

KS
May 14th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

I ordered a $75 bouquet for my Mom for Mother’s Day from TheBouqs. What actually arrived was completely different then what was ordered. The flowers used were completely different colors and instead of the beautiful opaque vase, my Mom received a cheap plastic vase that could have been purchased for $5. It took multiple (4-5) emails to customer service and a threat to dispute the credit card charge just to obtain a “credit” to be used on more flowers (that I don’t want from this company). I do not recommend purchasing any flowers from this company.

May 16, 2019

Hello there! We are so sorry to hear about this disappointing experience. We realize that the timing is as important as the flowers themselves. We can not apologize enough and we want to make things right. Kindly send us an email so we may be able to provide a resolution for you. Sincerely, Cherry @The Bouqs Co.

1 in 12 orders fulfilled properly
May 14th, 2019 Georgetown, TX DETAILS

I've had a series of bad orders with this company: Last mother's day, 1 bouquet out of 3 showed up on time. Multiple orders for varied stem bouquets were SIGNIFICANTLY smaller than the pictures on the order, as well as stem count being an entire tier off. Multiple orders with delayed delivery, causing the flowers to be a hot, sweaty, melted mess upon delivery several days late. Multiple orders had roses with some type of mold or with rose spots, broken stems, and even flowers completely broken off of the stem. The last straw was a complete lack of fulfillment for my mother's day order this week. I placed the order well in advance, tracking information was entered when the bouquet was supposedly shipped, then the delivery day came without a delivery. I followed up the next day to be told that the order wasn't shipped. There was no notice given to me, days later, until I inquired. Furthermore, after more than an hour on hold with customer service chat (phone is only available during the week), I had 2 reps 'hang up' on me and finally received a partial refund. There was no remorse, no attempt to improve the situation, or to find a replacement bouquet for Mother's Day, despite a ton of advertisements for same day or next day Mother's Day deliveries. I was told they could have an arrangement out by the end of the week! I'm frankly shocked this company is still in business. I have had 1 out of about 12 orders that was fulfilled appropriately, on time, and with the actual tier level of flowers ordered.

May 16, 2019

Hi there, We can not apologize for this frustrating experience and the way it was handled. Please know that this not what we wanted you to have on such a special day as Mother's Day. We realize that missing the flowers is more than just the money spent. Please email us at [email protected] as we'd love to make things right.

June
May 14th, 2019 DETAILS

I received trash that delivered to me yesterday by Bouqs.Com because my daughter spent $85 as she ordered flowers to be delivered to me for the mother's day. But the flowers were dried, withered, dark, and the leaves were dry, yellow , dropped, and withered. I was so disappointed with received this trash for my mother's day. It was $85 from Bouqs of LA California. I was wondering why did you send these withered "flowers" or dried tree branches to moms during mother's holiday. Do you have mom? Did you give these dead tree branches for your mom's mother's day? It's too bad experience! No Bouqs.com anymore!!

May 16, 2019

Hi June, We are so sorry that the flowers you received were less than perfect. This is not the experience we wanted you to have on your special day, nor does it match the standard of beautiful, farm-fresh flowers which we pride ourselves with. Kindly send us an email at [email protected] so we may further assist you. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Cara L Reahm
May 14th, 2019 Uniontown, OH

My son ordered me flowers from Bouqs for Mother's Day. I received my flowers on Friday which was when he was told they'd arrive at my home. They are AMAZING!! The flowers are beautiful!! They're fresh and vibrant and there are aLot of them!! Its been two days since I've had them and they are just as healthy now as they were when they arrived.

May 16, 2019

Hi Cara, Yay! I am so glad you are enjoying your Mother's Day flowers. Thank you for sharing the #Bouqlove! Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Rick
May 14th, 2019 Williston, ND DETAILS

I ordered a Mother's Day bouquet of tulips for my mom who lives in another state. When the flowers were delivered there were several flowers that were broken off from the stems, the rest of the flowers were wilting and in very poor condition. My mother sent me pictures of the flowers a few minutes after they were delivered. I forwarded the pictures to Bouqs and they offered me a 50% credit on my next purchase. I said that was unacceptable and I wanted a refund. I'm waiting to see if they actually refund the cost. This was the first and last time I order from Bouqs.

May 16, 2019

Hi Rick, We truly apologize that the flowers that arrived were not satisfactory. This is not the experience we wanted you or your mom to have on Mother's day, nor does it match the standard of beautiful, farm-fresh flowers which we pride ourselves with. We want to make things right, so kindly send us an email at [email protected] Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Lorene Lambro
May 13th, 2019 Maple Valley, WA DETAILS

What arrived and the ordered picture where not at all the same. They are making a very high profit margin! plastic milkshake cup vases - when I sent picture and complaint - their response - it looked like healthy blooms - and nothing more they could do. Healthy blooms fine but $100.00 for a 15.00 grocery store bouquets outrageous - I would never use again. Am giving two stars because at least they were healthy blooms.

May 16, 2019

Hi Lorene, We are so sorry that you were not completely satisfied with the quality of the flowers you received. We appreciate you bringing this rare experience to our attention as this is certainly not the level of quality and service hold ourselves to and we'd like to make things right. We will follow up in a private message to gather a few details about your flowers so we can provide a resolution. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

LEUTHY
May 13th, 2019 Redmond, OR DETAILS

This was the WORST company I've EVER ordered flowers from. Delivery was not met, delays upon delays...excuses upon excuses and NO customer service follow up at all. Bouquet was finally delivered with dead, wilted, droopy flowers. I was VERY disappointed.

May 16, 2019

Hi Leuthy, We are so sorry that you were not satisfied with the quality of your flowers and for the delivery delays. We completely understand your frustrations as this is not the standard of quality and service we pride ourselves with. We can not apologize enough and we want to make things right, please email us at [email protected] so we can find a solution for you. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Brandi
May 10th, 2019 Mount Pleasant, TN DETAILS

I always use 1800-Flowers but decided to give this company a try for something different. Different is exactly what I got! Flowers arrived warm, wilted and broken with pedals falling off. I sent pictures & was only given a $10 refund on an $85 order. When I complained again I was told they would resend the arrangement (which isn’t even available anymore) or a promotional credit which I declined. The point of the order was to send my mother a beautiful arrangement, not an embarrassing, wilted mess. I wish I could give zero stars. NEVER, EVER AGAIN!!!

May 10, 2019

Hi Brandi, We are so sorry about the Bouqs you have received. We appreciate you bring this rare experience to our attention as this is certainly not the level of quality and service hold ourselves to and we'd like to make things right. We will follow up in a private message to gather a few details about your flowers, so we can provide a resolution. Sincerely, Cherry @The Bouqs Co.

Michael Cennami
May 6th, 2019 Byfield, MA DETAILS

Would not recommend Bouqs. I ordered flowers to be delivered to my daughter for her Birthday, though the order/email confirmation confirmed the delivery date I selected, The order was not even prep'd for shipping until the day after the flowers were to arrive. It would have been nice if I was notified so that I could have called a local florist, and ordered something that would have been recieved on my daughters birthday.

May 09, 2019

Hi Michael, We can’t apologize enough that your flowers missed such a special occasion. We really appreciate your feedback and will have someone from our team follow up with you via email to further assist with this incident and make things right. Sincerely, Dan @The Bouqs Co.

Kim Johnson
May 2nd, 2019 New Braunfels, TX DETAILS

They had plenty of time to get the flowers to The funeral on time. I called and told them I needed them by 10 AM on Friday when I order them on Monday. They got there at 2:30 way after their family was long gone! I called them and they said too bad that they can’t help what Fed ex does. I told them that they guaranteed me by 10 AM and they basically said too bad and did not try to compensate me in anyway whatsoever!!

May 09, 2019

Hi Kim, we can’t apologize enough that your flowers missed such a special occasion. We really appreciate your feedback and we had someone in our team contact you via email to further assist with this incident and make things right. Sincerely, BELLE @The Bouqs Co.

heather lynch heitz
April 28th, 2019 Charleroi, PA DETAILS

The website sucks you in, but let me assure you that what you receive will not be what is pictured on the website. I ordered the flowers with succulents (specifically for the succulents) and not only did it not come with any of those, they sent generic flowers that were not even the colors on the website. Had to file a PayPal claim which they managed to get denied. So I'm out 64.00 for my mother's birthday...the succulents were an inside, personal gift....the reason I ordered the bouquet. So. Complete loss of money. Complete frustration over not getting what I paid to have delivered. And having absolutely no recourse to get my money back. I wish I would have read the reviews.

May 09, 2019

Hi Michael, We are so sorry about the Bouqs you have received. This is not what we want you or your wife to experience on Valentine's Day. We appreciate your feedback and we'd like to make things right. Seeing that the we already issued you a promotional credit, we would like to make it up to you by offering you a replacement Bouq. Our team will be contacting you via email shortly. We hope to exceed your expectations. Sincerely, BELLE @The Bouqs Co.

Lesley
April 28th, 2019 New Orleans, LA DETAILS

Last Mother's Day in 2018, I was so excited to find Bouq's as they described themselves on the web. We ordered several orders of flowers to arrive over the days before and after Mother's Day thinking our mother would be so delighted. When they arrived my mom was distressed as she knew they must be expensive. She immediately went to the website and tried to find an 800 number to call Bouqs and tell them the state the flowers that arrived but was unable to find one! The first two shipments, Vibrance and Pegasus were puny and super skimpy - the 12 count of the sunflowers included the stalks of greenery(i.e. 5 sunflowers and 7 leafy stalks(!!!) and Pegasus arrived withe no hydration protection. Both orders predominated with brown buds and dry stalks. We are used to sending and receiving boxed flowers and know the blooms are intended to arrive closed, and my mom hoped to revive them by immediately placing them in water and cutting their stems. The third order, the irises, arrived as expected, they were beautiful. There were 2 more more shipments to come and I cancelled them b/c 2 of the 3 that arrived were awful - and my mother felt terrible about it. Bouqs refunded the orders that I cancelled before they shipped, BUT refused to refund the first two extremely disappointing orders that instead of uplifting and delighting my mom on mother's day created stress and more so in Bouqs' requirement to send a photo to them of their very poor deliveries. AVOID AVOID AVOID Bouqs - unless you want to make someone feel bad.

May 09, 2019

Hi Lesley, We are so sorry that you were not satisfied with the quality of the Bouqs you have received, especially on this very important day. We appreciate you bring this rare experience to our attention as this is this is certainly not the level of quality and service hold ourselves to and we'd like to make things right. Please contact us at [email protected] so we can provide a resolution and make things right. Sincerely, BELLE @The Bouqs Co.

Lester
April 19th, 2019 Santa Ana, CA DETAILS

Flowers were shipped in a box via Fed Ex and left in a public garage, of all places, in 90 degree weather! Of course, the person I had them sent to never received them. Steer clear of this awful joke of a company!

May 09, 2019

Hi Lester, We can not apologize for enough that your order did not arrive as expected. This is unacceptable and we completely understand your frustrations. We'd love to make it up to you, please send us an email at [email protected] so someone from our team can assist you right away. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Mandy Heintz
April 1st, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Spent almost $100 dollars for a partially dead, very small flower arrangement. Spent about 10 minutes trying to locate a number to call customer service. Once I called, I spoke to three people before I was told to take pictures of the product and send it back via email. Since I sent a flower arrangement to another state, I had to ask the poor recipient to take time to take the photos, attach them to an email and then send to the customer service department. I followed up two hours later and was told nothing came through. I then download the photos and sent again. No response. Followed up Saturday, of course office closed. I really wish my 92 y/o grandmother had living flowers for her Birthday today. But instead, a company has my money and offered yet a way to resolve this. Best part, they new it was a birthday... and they know they delivered dead flowers. But... who cares.

May 09, 2019

Hi Mandy, We are so sorry to hear about this experience and how things were handled, especially to celebrate your grandmother's 92nd birthday. We absolutely appreciate this honest and detailed feedback. We understand that missing your grandmother's birthday is more than the money spent, therefore someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to make things right. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Par
March 27th, 2019 Santa Clarita, CA DETAILS

Updated Review: The Bouqs Co resolved this, sent me a beautiful arrangement and issued a refund. Thank you very much for getting this fixed. DO NOT buy flowers from this company. My boyfriend spent $60 on a bouquet that had a couple of mini roses (all dead), one succulent that was no larger than 2 inches in diameter, and a couple of other cheap flowers in the bouquet. Everything arrived dead. It wouldn't even fit in an extra small vase. The company wouldn't even send replacement flowers to make up for their mistakes. Don't trust them. I was a loyal customer and regularly ordered flowers from them... I will NEVER order again.

Mar 21, 2019

Hi Par, We are so sorry to hear about this disappointing experience with your Bouq. This is not the experience we wanted you or your boyfriend to have. The state of the Bouq received and the Customer Support response initially given certainly do not reflect our customer service standards. Please standby while someone from our team will be following up in an email to try and make things right. Sincerely, Edith @The Bouqs Co.

Andi Ditz
March 22nd, 2019 Detroit, MI DETAILS

Definitely one to avoid! I ordered flowers for our anniversary and they arrived one day later. What use is a flower delivery service that delivers after the occasion? Now there is an disappointed wife and a super angry customer (me). Their customer service offered me a free delivery next time but i'd rather not take the risk. Will never use them again.

Apr 08, 2019

Hi Andi, We are so sorry to hear that your Anniversary flowers arrived late. We realize that the timing is as important as the flowers and we truly can't apologize enough for this experience. Please standby while someone from our team follows up in a private message. Sincerely, Edith @The Bouqs Co.

Melissa
March 14th, 2019 Joplin, MO DETAILS

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. But the delivery process was less than to be desired. First of all it was delivered by Fed Ex who takes forever to deliver. But once it came the driver didn’t think anyone was home and gave it to the neighbor. The neighbor didn’t bother giving them the flowers. I finally had to ruin the surprise and tell them I had sent flowers and the website said delivered. So they had to go house to house to ask until one said “oh yeah here is your delivery sorry”. The driver should at least call the number they have instead of giving it to a stranger.

Apr 08, 2019

Hi Melissa, We are glad to hear that your recipients loved their Bouq, but not so happy about the delivery issues they experienced. We certainly want each part of our service to be smooth and easy. We appreciate your feedback on delivery and will be using it to improve. Thanks for your honest feedback! Sincerely, Edith @The Bouqs Co.

Mcneil Edmonds
March 14th, 2019 Myrtle Beach, SC DETAILS

Will never be using their services again. Placed an order and they left my wife flowerless on Valentine’s Day. Many delayed responses later their customer service informed me that they “dropped the ball here” (their words not mine). They said “Please let us make this up to you” Then failed to compensate the customer for THEIR mistake. When shopping, shop elsewhere!

May 09, 2019

Hi Mcniel, We can't apologize enough for this disappointing experience and we understand your frustration. We appreciate you bringing this rare experience to our attention as this is certainly not the level of quality and service hold ourselves to. We know since it's past both these special occasions we can't fully make things up to you but we would like to try. One of our agents will be reaching out to you in a private message to make things right Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Toiy
March 1st, 2019 Independence, MO DETAILS

Every time I ordered from the Bouqs the flowers always fresh , beautiful and on time. The Bouqs never disappointed. Every time I wanted to order the flowers the Bouqs is and only my choice. There is never be second choice

Apr 08, 2019

Hi Toiy, Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are so glad to hear you've been enjoying the full Bouqs experience! Thank you for sharing this with us. Sincerely, Edith @The Bouqs Co.

mtngal
February 28th, 2019 DETAILS

Great flower selection, the flowers last and the customer service is excellent.

May 09, 2019

Hi! Thank you for your lovely words. We are so glad that you loved our Bouqs and that customer service has been helpful to you. We are looking forward to exceeding your expectations yet again with your future flower needs. Thanks for sharing! Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Betsy
February 28th, 2019 Milford, DE DETAILS

Beautiful roses, unusual coloring. Loved by all!

May 09, 2019

Hi Betsy, Thanks for the appreciation. We are so glad you loved your Bouq! Sincerely, Dan @ The Bouqs Co.

Louisa
February 28th, 2019 Eden Prairie, MN DETAILS

I have used Bouqs now three times and they never disappoint. They communicated everything with me, offered coupons to all of my purchases. The flowers were stunning! The first one I ordered was “Sugar Plum” for my engagement shoot this January and they were perfect, an absolute mirror of my bridal bouquet. The second I ordered were tulips for my gramma for Valentine’s Day, my grandpa passed 7 years ago and he sent her flowers every year. She suffers from dementia and tulips are her favourite, I ordered “Ballerina” and “Luxe” to make a big bouquet. When I brought them to her, she smiled and was herself again after seeing them. I’m so thankful to Bouqs for making someone who suffers from an awful disease to smile and be happy again. The third were red roses that my fiancé sent, I helped as I have an account. My roses were stunning and lasted over a week after Valentine’s Day. It brightened my day as I have been horribly sick with pneumonia. Bouqs has never ever let me down! They were so kind and good to me, I’ll keep posting and sharing my experience because in this world full of negativity we need happiness and flowers bring that.

May 09, 2019

Hi Louisa, Thank you for the awesome feedback! We are so happy to hear that you're enjoying the full Bouq experience. Thanks for including The Bouqs in your special events. We hope to continue to exceed your expectations with your future flower needs. Sincerely, Dan @ The Bouqs Co.

Patsy
February 28th, 2019 Lincoln, NE DETAILS

Every floral order I've purchased has been absolutely beautiful. The bouquets are much bigger then pictured. Colors are amazing and it's fun to watch the flowers open up through out the week. I've had arrangements last up to 4 weeks as the flowers are so fresh!

May 09, 2019

Hi Pasty, Thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback. We are so glad you are enjoying our Bouqs! We hope to continue to exceed your expectations with your future flower needs. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Luis
February 27th, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

The flowers I ordered were not what I ordered I ordered bright white and pink flowers my mom received old white flowers with a little pink spot on top. They were ugly and I was embarrassed I sent them. For 80 dollars I could’ve went to walmart I made my own bouquet that would have looked 10x better and would’ve been much bigger.

May 09, 2019

Hi Luis, We are so sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your Bouq. This is not the experience we wanted you or your mother to have, nor does it match the quality and service we hold ourselves to. We'd love to make things right for you, please send us an email at [email protected] so we can get find a resolution right away. Sincerely, Dan @ The Bouqs

Jackie
February 21st, 2019 Apopka, FL

Please don’t waste your time ordering flowers from this company. My husband never order flowers for me but wanted to surprise me for Valentines Day. My flowers never came to my office so I had to call to ask where my flowers were. Come to find out my flowers never left the facility. So, my surprise was never delivered and I had to spend my time finding out what happened and why the delivery never took place. After many emails, messages and phone calls I was told by their representative they will cancel the order and give my husband a credit but then I didn’t get the flowers he ordered as my Valentines Day gift and she was willing to just leave it at that. I told the representative that was not acceptable and she offered to deliver complimentary flowers next week to my office to make good on them dropping the ball. Well, today I got my flowers in a box and after opening the box the flowers were brown, wilted and dead. So, again I had to take my time out of my day to email them. After, getting an email was told this is normal and this is guarded petals and to remove those petals and the flowers will bloom and be fine. Never in my many experiences of receiving flowers was I told this was normal and to remove the guarded petals that were brown and this company making excuses for dropping the ball not once but twice. This whole experience has been a complete waste of my time, frustrating and a huge disappointment and disgrace on their part to ship flowers with this poor of quality and professional to a consumer. I will never use this company or recommend them to anyone. Worst experience I have ever had with receiving flowers. Sad part this they want to make excuses instead of finding a solution and offering to resend the flowers for this horrible experience. Shoppers be aware! Order your flowers else where and save your money, time and experience and select a different company!

May 09, 2019

Hi Jackie, We are so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us and that the quality of the Bouq did not satisfy you. It is a really special gesture for someone to give you surprises. We want to make this right. Please email us at [email protected] so we can further investigate on this. We'd be happy look into this. BELLE @ The Bouqs Co.

Barb
February 21st, 2019 Schiller Park, IL DETAILS

Don’t buy here unless you like to arrange your own flowers. This place is pathetic , they shipped me a bunch of flowers covered in mud, leaves and thorns unarranged. And I’m not over exaggerating, the rubber bands and bags were still on the flowers like as if they were picked up at the grocery store and left on my door step. On Valentine’s Day I was fuming. My boyfriend spent 88 dollars plus shipping and tax to receive an absolute joke. They have no contact number, only online email support and when I tried to write to them they wouldn’t repond. Literally a scam website. You’ve been warned.

May 09, 2019

Hi Barb, We are so sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with the quality of your flowers. This is not the experience we wanted you or your boyfriend to have for this special day, nor does it match the quality and service we hold ourselves to. We'd love to make things right for you, please send us an email at [email protected] so we can find a resolution right away. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs

ccripoff
February 20th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

Ordered flowers for Valentines for my wife @ work. what she got was dying old roses and flowers Sent pic to company and what I got was a story about outer petals turn brown and are the guarded ones.. No offer for refund @ all... Don't buy from this ripoff outfit....

May 10, 2019

Hi, We are so sorry that you were not satisfied with the quality of your flowers. This is not what we wanted you or your wife to experience, nor does it match the standard of beautiful, farm fresh flowers on which we pride ourselves. Please send us an email at [email protected] as we want to make things right. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Drew N
February 19th, 2019 Los Altos, CA DETAILS

Flowers were all dead upon arrival. Worst flower delivery service ever!

May 09, 2019

Hi Drew, We are so sorry that the quality of our flower did not reach your expectations. This is not the type of service we want to portray and we want to make this right. We would be happy to look into this right away. Please email us at [email protected] so we can further investigate this. We hope to hear from you soon! Sincerely, BELLE @The Bouqs Co.

Paul J. Arcand II
February 19th, 2019 Pasadena, MD DETAILS

1st time I used them and my wife did not get the flowers on Valentine's day or the day after or at all... they got my money and I got no flowers and now they won't respond. No phone number listed anywhere. I found their number on my credit card statement called it and they say lines off line so they can work faster!! Faster at ripping people off? I am disgusted! Do NOT use this company. You will be sorry.

May 09, 2019

Hi Paul, We are so sorry that your flowers did not arrive as expected and appreciate you sharing this with us. This is not the experience we wanted you and your wife to have. You can call us at 888-320-2687. Our line is available from 6AM-5PM PST on weekdays. One of our agents will be reaching out to you in a private message to make things right. We appreciate your candid feedback and greatly look forward to making things up to you. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Jeff H
February 15th, 2019 Hilliard, OH DETAILS

20 Years using ProFlowers and they never once missed Valentines or Anniversary shipment. The first time I use Bouqs and it was the worst experience I have had. They confirm Valentines shipment date. It never shows up. I check at 4pm and the shipment tracker now shows the next day. They did not inform me it would not make it. I tried to call and they shut off their phones on Valentines. I went on chat only to get the generic "It is not our intention to disappoint you" answers multiple times. I asked for a refund and he ended the chat session. After another session, I received the same answers and was told it would be late. He finally refunded my account and I am off to the store to look like that idiot that forgot to buy his wife flowers on Valentines day. I will never use them and will spend the next week trying to make this up to my wife.

May 10, 2019

Hi Jeff, We are so sorry for the disappointing experience you had. We completely understand your frustrations. As we are always working hard towards improvement, we are thankful for your candid feedback. We hope to make it up to you and exceed your expectations on your future flower needs. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Michael
February 15th, 2019 Humble, TX DETAILS

I ordered flower arrangement well in advance of Valentines Day for a delivery to my wife’s office. My wife really loves to have flowers delivered to her at her office on Valentines Day. I just so happened to check my emails on VALENTINES DAY and found an email from Bougs at 12:30pm stating that the flowers I ordered would not be delivered with no explanation!!!!! BUT TGEY WOUKD BE DELIVERED ON 2/15!!!!! That’s not Valentines Day, my wife will be so very upset and hurt. Simply unbelievable and unacceptable!!!

May 10, 2019

Hi Michael, We apologize that your order did not arrive as promised. This is not the experience we wanted you or your wife to have on such a special day. If you could send us an email at [email protected], we would appreciate it, as we want to make things right for you. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Andrew Boyd
February 15th, 2019 Surprise, AZ DETAILS

I ordered flowers tried to cancel the next morning they said it was to late I then wanted it rerouted they said that was to late as well. Even though it wasn’t actually picked up from Fedex for two days after they processed it. Going forward they were delivered on time but came with the heads broken on all the Daisy’s. I then complained they offered me a 10% discount on my next order woopty do. I complained again they then offered me the amount I spent towards my next order not a refund or replacement. I had a 40 dollars off deal through my bank so the amount I spent which was 35 won’t get me a replacement or much of anything with delivery and what not so in the end I paid for damaged product and the only help they are to getting things right would just still cost me more. I’ve had other issues with other flower companies in the past and they always offered me replacement or money back. This company is the worse when it actually comes to making sure customers are satisfied. I will never use them again.

May 09, 2019

Hi Andrew, We are so sorry about the Bouqs you have received. We appreciate you bringing this rare experience to our attention as this is certainly not the level of quality and service hold ourselves to and we'd like to make things right. We will follow up in private message to gather a few details about your flowers, so we can provide a resolution. Sincerely, Cherry @The Bouqs Co.

Brandon
February 15th, 2019 Austin, TX DETAILS

Worst look flowers I have been sent, order not completely filled, delivered wrong day, wouldn't allow me to change address 8 days out, and customer service didn't follow up after complaints.

May 09, 2019

Hi Brandon, We are so sorry that you were not completely satisfied with the flowers you received and for the frustrating experience. This is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have, nor does it match the standard we hold ourselves to. We want to make it up to you. Please send us an email at [email protected] Someone from our team will be able to assist you right away. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Paul
February 15th, 2019 Wood-Ridge, NJ

I got a coupon for $40 off a bouquet. I ordered it and when it arrived for what would have cost me $75 with shipping looked like what I could buy at the corner bodega in NYC or a supermarket checkout line. BOUQS.Com to me is a rip-off or at the very least their promo offers! Which to me would be where you overindulge customer to keep them. 5 Browning when I opened the box roses and a ton of baby's breathe and some tiny bud filler flower that dropped a ton of buds as I took out of box. Such a waste of the 35 bucks I had.to pay on top of the coupon of $40 off.

May 10, 2019

Hi Paul, We can not apologize enough for this frustrating experience. This is not what we wanted you to have. Please send us an email at [email protected] as we want to make it up to you. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Michael Autry
February 15th, 2019 Loganville, GA DETAILS

My wife and I actually got into a fight on Valentines Day because the flowers were dying. “How much did you spend on these dead flowers!” Thanks Bouqs, you screwed me... BTW, the answer is, I spent over $90 dollars (with 20% off coupon) on 3 dozen red roses to show my wife that I appreciated her on Valentines Day.

Nate
February 15th, 2019 San Marcos, CA DETAILS

Wish I had seen all these reviews before I ordered. STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY. Valentines delivery never arrived, so disappointed. I will never order from them again!

May 10, 2019

Hi Nate, We are so sorry that your order did not arrive. This is not what we wanted you to experience on such a special day. We want to make it up to you, please send us an email at [email protected] Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Sam
February 14th, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS

Flowers arrived for Valentine's day for my wife.... Turns out their "bouquet" was a couple of bunches tied with rubber bands. In my wife's words, "half the leaves fell off when I took them out of the box." She sent me a pic. Leaf tips brown. Unbelievable. I guess places like this stay in business because lots of people try them at least once. But seriously... once is too much.

May 10, 2019

Hi Sam, We are so sorry that you were not satisfied with the quality of your flowers. This is certainly not the experience we wanted you or your wife to have, nor does it match the standard of beautiful, farm-fresh flowers we pride ourselves with. We'd love to make things right and make it up to you, please send us an email at [email protected] Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

August Valentine
February 14th, 2019 Beverly, MA DETAILS

They will guarantee delivery or product until your payment is finalized. They do now own up to the poor products they ship out. Refuse to provide any type of refund. When you have a valid complaint, they simply stop responding. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEBOUQS EVER AGAIN. STAY CLEAR EVERYONE

May 10, 2019

Hi August, We are truly sorry for this frustrating experience and for how it was handled. We completely understand where you are coming from. We want to make things right and make it up to you. Hopefully, you can send us an email at [email protected] so we can assist you. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Orest Kotelko
February 14th, 2019 Huntington Beach, CA DETAILS

The picture showed 30% green 70% flowers. We got 70% green and the colors did not match the picture. iIn addition the vase leaked.

May 10, 2019

Hi Orest, We are so sorry that you were not satisfied with your Bouq and that your vase was broken. This does not match the standard that we hold ourselves to. This is truly unacceptable. I see that one of our agents has reached out to you to make things right. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

Eric
February 14th, 2019 Rootstown, OH DETAILS

Bouqs.com confirmed that my delivery would be the day before Valentine's Day. In the end, they did not deliver at all. They sent me a confirmation email that my flowers were on the way. However, they never arrived at my wife's work. It ruined her surprise and ruined my gift. I went online and they finally confirmed that the flowers were NEVER to arrive. After about 20 minutes of back in forth, I was finally told that they would deliver the flowers a day after Valentine's Day (two days late) or refund my order. They would not be compensating me for any of the inconvenience. I prodded for a discount or some sort of offer to demonstrate that they understood that they breached the buyer/seller agreement. They offered 10% off of a future order. That is it. I asked for next day delivery - they said it was not possible. I went over to ProFlowers.com, got a next day delivery in 4 minutes, and then proceeded to ask for a refund. I have never experienced such poor customer service. I even tried to walk them through appropriate steps to take to make it right. But, they refused to listen to reason and instead allowed me to go to another company. I understand businesses make mistakes, but they should also be in the business of making it right. In fact their website says "we will make it right". Bouqs.com fell far short of their own mark, or really any mark for decent customer service.

May 10, 2019

Hi Eric, We apologize that your order did not arrive as promised and for how things were handled. This is not the experience we wanted you or your wife to have for such a special day. We'd love to make it up to you. Hopefully, you can send us an email at [email protected] so we can assist and compensate properly. Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.