TheBouqs.com

8.7

The Bouqs Company was founded in 2012 and is currently headquartered in Marina del Rey, California. Grounded in transparency, repsonsibility, and simplicity, The Bouqs Company seeks to build meaningful relationships with like-minded farmers and florists while empowering them to thrive and eliminate unnecessary waste along the way. What sets them apart from most other floral delivery companies is that their prices always include shipping and there are never any hidden fees. Nearly all of their items are a single flat price of $40. Also, all of their flowers are cut on the day of the order. The Bouqs Company has been mentioned on Daily Candy, Forbes, WSJ, Maxim, E!, PopSugar, ABC, People Magazine, Racked, US Weekly, MSN, Simply Stylist, The Price is Right, Netted by The Webby's, eCO, InsideHook, Thrillist, OK! Magazine, Refinery29, Venice 311, Ethica, Tech Cocktail, Foam, Confidential, and more. They were also mentioned as one of Oprah's "50 Things That Will Make You Say 'Wow!'"

The Good

• Pricing and Policy
  • Freshness
  • Customer service

Pricing and Policy

What consumers will love most about The Bouqs Company is their easy pricing schedule. There are no hidden or confusing fees for a simple bouquet of flowers. Almost all of their flowers have the option of just a $40 flat rate price. This is the price they will see at checkout. For the value and the flowers they are getting, this price is substantially lower than most of their competitor's prices. They provide over 100 different floral arrangements. Each of the 100 plus types of arrangements has at least three different size options available. They also do special event, wedding, and business floral arrangements. They provide their customers with a "Happiness Guarantee" that covers late delivery, quality issues, short vase life, and inaccurate flower composition and/or notecard. They also accept returns within 3 days of delivery.

Freshness

Flowers are cut on the day of delivery, guarantying freshness. The flowers are being cut from high quality farms which naturally rich soil that is kept moist from volcanic snow. None of their competitors can say that about their own flowers.

The Bouqs Company is Bizrate Customer Certified, as of June 3, 2015. There have been over 5,000 customers that have rated their company. They have an overall rating of 8.3 out of 10, 8.3 out of 10 would shop there again, 8.9 out of 10 had on-time delivery, and their customer service was rated 8.3 out of 10. They have frequent sales, discounts, and coupon codes. They currently have a coupon code advertised on their main page for 10% off total order. They are a Google Trusted Store. You can call their customer service anytime between normal business hours, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday. They also give customers the option to email in, if needed. For immediate help, they have a "Talk to a Bouqaneer" chat box option on their website. They are to answer any questions, even if you just need help selecting the perfect arrangement for your situation. If a customer is ordering any of their California bouquet arrangements, they have the option to receive the flower the next day.

The Bad

• Selection
  • Gift baskets

Selection

Their selection is not as large as some of their competitors. They have a limited amount of flower bouquets - around 100. Only about 50 of their bouquets can be delivered next day. None of their volcanic flowers can be delivered next day.

Gift Baskets

The Bouq Company does not offer any selection of gift baskets. Their products are strictly limited to flowers and floral arrangements. There are no candies or fruits available on their site. Their customer service telephone line isn't available to customers on weekends.

The Bottom Line

Although their selection may be slightly smaller than some of their competitors and they do not provide the option of gift baskets, The Bouqs Company is one of our top recommended flower delivery companies. They are more than fairly priced, their product is of the highest quality, and they make the check-out process as simple as possible for their customers. They also have a large following of happy customers; they are highly rated by both customers and the press. This unique take on flower delivery is a definite must-try for those looking to send flowers to a friend or loved one.

2.9

Miranda Fort Worth, TX

I have been using Bouqs since 2018 - I have LOVED them...until today. I had a problem with my order related to their processing. Therefore my order said pending, but it has really been cancelled. I was not notified at all that there was even an issue. Upon talking to customer service, they said there was nothing I could do and would have to pay through Google Pay (or something similar). Even though this issue was out of my control, customer service was not accommodating. I was very disappointed, as my mom did not receive her flowers. I will unfortunately be using a different flower delivery service in the future.

Larry Crawford Oxford, MS

If you use their subscription service know that they often don’t deliver on the date you specify. If you were buying socks that might not matter but, considering that flowers are often for a date specific occasion, it often defeats the purpose of buying flowers

Reply from TheBouqs.com

Hi Larry, We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're so sorry to hear that the flowers were not delivered and the special occasion was missed. This is not the kind of experience we want you to have, especially for a subscription holder. We see that you've reached out to our customer service and we're glad to see that someone from our team was able to help. Sincerely, [email protected]

Jun. 10th, 2021

Wendy Chelsea, MA

Considering the cost of the bouquet and all the limited days, and the fact I ordered it 3 months before delivery, I figured my order was good to go. Then a couple days before Mother’s Day, my order was cancelled, and was replaced by another type of bouquet. I wasn’t consulted on what the replacement would be, and delivery was a day late. It was too late for me to order anything else, so I had to settle for the less better looking bouquet. To say the least, this made my mom’s first grandmother’s day very blah. Not something I want to think now looking back.

Reply from TheBouqs.com

Hi Wendy, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're so sorry to hear that the flowers were not fulfilled for the mother's day gift. Please know that this is not the kind of experience we want you to have and the way we want your mom to spend the special day. We're glad to hear that one of our supports was able to help. Sincerely, [email protected]

Jun. 10th, 2021

Robert Mosquera Queens, NY

On April 16, 2021, I placed an order for April 17. On April 27, 2021 I placed 3 orders for May 8 for Mother's Day. On both occasions, on day of expected delivery, the orders' status did not change, stayed as "Pending" and I reached out to TheBouqs to inquire. Both times they claimed that there was an issue with my credit card. After the April 16th order's experience with my credit card, I used a different credit card for the April 27th. Yet they claimed both orders had payment issue. The orders display as "Pending" and not once has it ever said that "Payment Declined" "Order Error" or anything similar. Not once was I contacted by text, email, call. Yet they spam me with promotional texts and emails. On May 8th, I spoke via chat, with an "Dranje" and they said that my credit card company should have contacted me that my payment did not go through. And I questioned, why would a credit card company contact me for an order that did not go through? And they had no answer. I questioned the status of the order on their web site, and they had no answer. I questioned why was I not contacted in regards to my payment, and they had no answer. They said I should place a re-order and use Paypal or ApplePay, and not use my credit card(s). In summary, they ruined four gifts (1 birthday and 3 mother's day gifts) and offered no solution. After two failed orders, I will no longer order from them, nor will I ever refer them to anyone. Note: I am/was not a first time customer. I had placed 13 previous order and I had a one time, a monthly subscription for a year with them. But after today, I will never buy from them again.

Alex K Alexandria, VA

Are used to order from this company all the time in the freshness was pretty good however it for Mother’s Day they sent my mom dead flowers and I called and the customer service was awful they told me just to water the flowers and wait I told them that I did water the flowers last night and they still are drooping and she said give it another day. I’m sorry for the amount of money they charge they should not be hesitant about giving people credit or refund on the flowers are subpar

Louisa Eden Prairie, MN

I have used Bouqs now three times and they never disappoint. They communicated everything with me, offered coupons to all of my purchases. The flowers were stunning! The first one I ordered was “Sugar Plum” for my engagement shoot this January and they were perfect, an absolute mirror of my bridal bouquet. The second I ordered were tulips for my gramma for Valentine’s Day, my grandpa passed 7 years ago and he sent her flowers every year. She suffers from dementia and tulips are her favourite, I ordered “Ballerina” and “Luxe” to make a big bouquet. When I brought them to her, she smiled and was herself again after seeing them. I’m so thankful to Bouqs for making someone who suffers from an awful disease to smile and be happy again. The third were red roses that my fiancé sent, I helped as I have an account. My roses were stunning and lasted over a week after Valentine’s Day. It brightened my day as I have been horribly sick with pneumonia. Bouqs has never ever let me down! They were so kind and good to me, I’ll keep posting and sharing my experience because in this world full of negativity we need happiness and flowers bring that.

Reply from TheBouqs.com

Hi Louisa, Thank you for the awesome feedback! We are so happy to hear that you're enjoying the full Bouq experience. Thanks for including The Bouqs in your special events. We hope to continue to exceed your expectations with your future flower needs. Sincerely, Dan @ The Bouqs Co.

May. 9th, 2019

Michele B. Mohnton, PA

First of all, the products are Amazing! Love the originality and the fact that you get exactly what you see on line. Ordering is simple - no hidden extras (like unclear vase choices, additional fees, etc.), earliest delivery dates are right up front, size options are easy to see and choose. I also appreciate simple, clear instructions for keeping the flowers fresh, as well as instructional videos! A delivery that went wrong was quickly reimbursed, and a discount for another purchase was given as well. Super service! I have no complaints... Would recommend to anyone looking for beautiful, artistic arrangements.

Reply from TheBouqs.com

Hi Michele, Wow! Thank you so much for this awesome review! We are so glad to hear that you've been enjoying your Bouq experience and if something isn't right, our Support Team made it right for you. We appreciate your recommendations! Sincerely, Ava @The Bouqs Co.

Jan. 14th, 2019

Kellie Roscoe, IL

Over the Christmas season, I sent 5 different people flowers from The Bouqs. Not going to lie, I was nervous as I was a first time customer and we all want our recipients to have that take my breath away experience upon opening their gift. I am so very pleased to say that is exactly what The Bouqs delivered! Not only were the flowers beautifully packaged and delivered on time, but they were simply stunning! My mother's flowers lasted two weeks before she saw them begin to show signs of wilting. You have gained a new customer in me and most likely my recipients. Thank you for being a business I can rely on.

Reply from TheBouqs.com

Hi Kellie, Yay! We are so glad to hear that your recipients were wow'd by their Bouqs. Thanks for using us to spread smiles and we look forward to making you smile with your future Bouqs. Thank you for feedback and for sharing it with us! Sincerely, Edith @The Bouqs Co.

Jan. 8th, 2019

Joseph Cape Girardeau, MO

Bouqs is an awesome website with a great product and easy shopping experience. They are constantly offering 10-20% off so you are never paying full price. the number one fear with this website would be that the flowers would be wilted or dead by the time your recipient receives them, which is NOT the case. There was one bouquet my girlfriend received that her coworkers just RAVED over as the flowers got bigger and prettier every day for a few days after she received them!! Awesome site. If you could customize your experience more in the monthly subscription (i.e., more of a choice of what flowers they were getting, and the size of the bouquet) I would totally do a monthly subscription. Right now just ordering individual bouquets is the way to go!

Kylie Paul Port Saint Lucie, FL

I saw Bouqs.com scrolling through social media. Since I normally go with 1800flowers or proflowers and I'm dissatisfied every time... I decided to try something new. With how awful my experience had been in the past with the other options I really had nothing to lose. So needless to say I was ecstatic when my mother called me to say how amazing the flowers were. I asked about the packaging and if she got the mason jar vase and she did. I've already recommended this site to friends and family. I was so relieved to find a site that's reliable and trustworthy. I will definitely give them my business for many years to come. Thank you again Bouqs.com!!!!

JT Brooklyn, NY

The roses I ordered for my grandmother were amazing and beyond what I expected based on the photos. I was nervous about them arriving fresh from California since we live in NYC, but they were perfect and arrived just in time for Mother’s Day. We’ve never seen such blooming roses in the most beautiful colors. This made my day to know my grandmother was delighted by this gift. The farmers pick bouquet I ordered for my mother could’ve been fresher, but she was equally thrilled by the level of attention to detail in packing, etc. Thank you so much Bouqs for giving my family a wonderful mother’s day experience even though I couldn’t physically be with them. I’ll be using you for many more occasions to come!

Corinne Poughkeepsie, NY

I saw an interview on a morning talk show and thought what a great idea to donate to help ease hunger in the US. and farm fresh too! So, I looked up the company online and was pleased with the site and how easy it was to place an order. The flowers arrived perfectly and on time for Mother's Day. I chose the three bouquets for my 86 yr old mother who lives with me and occupies three rooms in my home. One bouquet in each room to lighten and add beauty to each of her rooms. (bedroom, living room and bathroom). She was thrilled! Thank you for your great service and putting a BIG smile of pleasure on a seniors face.

Marsha Laine Dungog

Very pleased with incomparable quality and price of this bouquet of double petal rose lilies (“Charisma”) from @thebouqsco. It was my first time to order online flowers with The Bouqs and glad I did. My sister Prudy and nieces were delighted to receive these lovelies in bud form two days before Mother’s Day, direct from its California growers and with each bud wrapped in its own protected mesh to preserve freshness and quality. Today, my sister sent this pic over, and texted how its sweet fragrance permeates every corner of the family home. The search is over, folks. The Bouqs had me a hello 😊

Melly Corzo Chicago, IL

The Bouqs has a gorgeous array of flowers and the delivery was right on time. Not only that but I had a coupon I received from purchasing a Birchbox limited edition box. I tried to use the code on the coupon but it wasn't effective on the website. I reached out to The Bouqs via Facebook and received a reply within an hour. I was given a giftcard with the same value as the coupon and were with me every step of the way as I redeemed the gift card balance then ordered the bouq of my choice. I absolutely love the bouquet I chose, I got this jumbo tropical flower bouq. I would order from this company again. They really take care of customers even newbies like me!

Patricia Eveland Hanover, PA

I have received from my Beau, 3 deliveries in the last 2 weeks. The first was 2 dozen red long stemmed roses, absolutely gorgeous, they lasted about 10 days, 5 days after the roses , I received 1 1/2 beautiful huge sunflowers, They lasted almost 2 weeks, 5 days after the sunflowers I received a huge bouquet of Spring flowers , tulips daisies greens etc, I had to separate them and use 2 vases, I am enjoying them now. I have never before in my life , I am 72, ever received such beautiful long lasting floral arrangements. I now know who to call and order flowers from , the next time I want to send flowers to someone. I am very happy to offer my honest review of the BOUQS CO> TY , Patricia

Katie Saint Paul, MN

I have ordered from The Bouqs Co. twice now, and each time, they have delivered the product I've ordered without fail. The flower bouquets have shown up exactly as ordered, or as promised with buds that will bloom in the days to come. The first bouquet was of irises for Mother's Day in May and the other was just for Thanksgiving. Both bouquets were delivered to my Mom, who immediately texted me photos of the flowers so I could see them. Other florists have really sappy looking floral arrangements to be delivered, and I have been blown away by how modern and fresh these arrangements have looked. I'm not paying at least $30 for awful-looking babies breath and carnations as a filler flower when I buy from The Bouq's sources.

Beth Bohannon Navarre, FL

I can say that I’m extremely satisfied with the customer service at Bouqs and will continue to order my flowers from this company. My very first order from Bouqs was delivered promptly to a hospital where my cousin was having surgery. Unfortunately, and through no fault of Bouqs, the flowers were never delivered to her room. Bouqs gave me a credit for the flowers even though the error was made at the hospital not by them. Having grown up in a family that owned many businesses I certainly appreciate a company who puts the customer first. When you treat your customers this way you are going to have lots of repeat business and a good reputation. Thank you Bouqs!!

Erin Ellingwood Somerville, MA

TheBouqs is exactly the kind of flower delivery experience I've been seeking for over a decade. I love giving people flowers, but I don't love giving flowers that were grown by underpaid, overworked laborers in South and Central American countries. Almost every online floral company maximizes their profits by utilizing "cheap" labor in countries with few enforceable labor laws and regulations. On top of that, they use pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, and other toxic means to increase flower production. And good luck trying to find flowers that were grown in the US so they don't have to be transported thousands of miles, releasing tons of greenhouse gases along the way. TheBouqs is different. They partner with individual farmers in California as well as South & Central America who pay their workers fairly, grow their flowers sustainably, and re-invest their profits in their farms. Because they don't partner with giant agriflorist operations, their flower selection is much smaller than other websites like FTD. But what they lack in selection they more than make up for in quality and value. I love that the prices are fixed depending on the size of your bouquet and the country of origin, weekday shipping is included, and the flowers themselves last for WEEKS! They deliver them in bud form so that your recipient can enjoy the beauty of watching their flowers bloom and get lovelier with each passing day. And at long last, I can send overnight a bouquet of flowers grown right here in the US by an independent farmer. Overall, their prices are the same or cheaper than the competition, the flowers are the highest quality I've ever seen, and my purchase helps support family farms and fair wage work in many different countries. What's not to love about TheBouqs?

Samantha K Baton Rouge, LA

This review is to let people know The Bouq provided my mother and grandmother with beautiful flowers for Valentines Day. I was hesitant considering the bad reviews, but both ladies were thrilled! I chose the company initially because of a Groupon deal ($20 for $40 worth of flowers. But when I read the company gives fair wages to famers around the world and that the flowers are sustainable- I was sold. The flowers for my mother came from Equador and they survived the 5 days of shipping and going through U.S. customs; same with my grandmother's except hers were from Columbia. I couldn't afford the quick shipping, so for these flowers to survive in a box and still be fresh says a lot. Wish the next buyers luck with their orders! I will purchase again from this company

Majid Yazdani Southborough, MA

Bouqs used to be my go to for fresh flowers but I will never buy from them again. Since January, 2 of my orders were replaced with cheap substitutes & another delivered over a week late. Additionally, 2 orders arrived looking like they were plucked out of the grocery florist bargain bin. They have totally lost their way. Sad.

Kimberly Klikoff Castro Valley, CA

I've gotten about 6 or 7 bouquets from the Bouqs. The single order bouquets are WAY nicer than the subscription ones, so I'd advise not bothering with the sub. I'd signed up for sub based on the regular bouquet selection, but then literally nothing I liked was available with the sub, only bouquets that are more grocery store level. I've also had a mixed experience lately with the bouquets themselves. I did a bunch of freesias, and they arrived wilted. The Bouqs was super prompt and easy to work with on sending a replacement, which was gorgeous (anemone and ranunculus). I just ordered mixed fancy tulips and they are ridiculously tiny. I didn't even know tulips could be so small! Some are barely bigger than a quarter, and even the biggest are about 1/3 the size of normal tulips. When I chatted with customer service about that, they were way less helpful and friendly, because the flowers are in good condition. I had to be really persistent and did ultimately get a credit. But they were basically half sized versions of a tulip bunch I'd expect to pick up at Trader Joes for $8.

Cara L Reahm Uniontown, OH

My son ordered me flowers from Bouqs for Mother's Day. I received my flowers on Friday which was when he was told they'd arrive at my home. They are AMAZING!! The flowers are beautiful!! They're fresh and vibrant and there are aLot of them!! Its been two days since I've had them and they are just as healthy now as they were when they arrived.

Reply from TheBouqs.com

Hi Cara, Yay! I am so glad you are enjoying your Mother's Day flowers. Thank you for sharing the #Bouqlove! Sincerely, Cherry @ The Bouqs Co.

May. 16th, 2019

Par Santa Clarita, CA

Updated Review: The Bouqs Co resolved this, sent me a beautiful arrangement and issued a refund. Thank you very much for getting this fixed. DO NOT buy flowers from this company. My boyfriend spent $60 on a bouquet that had a couple of mini roses (all dead), one succulent that was no larger than 2 inches in diameter, and a couple of other cheap flowers in the bouquet. Everything arrived dead. It wouldn't even fit in an extra small vase. The company wouldn't even send replacement flowers to make up for their mistakes. Don't trust them. I was a loyal customer and regularly ordered flowers from them... I will NEVER order again.

Reply from TheBouqs.com

Hi Par, We are so sorry to hear about this disappointing experience with your Bouq. This is not the experience we wanted you or your boyfriend to have. The state of the Bouq received and the Customer Support response initially given certainly do not reflect our customer service standards. Please standby while someone from our team will be following up in an email to try and make things right. Sincerely, Edith @The Bouqs Co.

Mar. 21st, 2019

Melissa Joplin, MO

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. But the delivery process was less than to be desired. First of all it was delivered by Fed Ex who takes forever to deliver. But once it came the driver didn’t think anyone was home and gave it to the neighbor. The neighbor didn’t bother giving them the flowers. I finally had to ruin the surprise and tell them I had sent flowers and the website said delivered. So they had to go house to house to ask until one said “oh yeah here is your delivery sorry”. The driver should at least call the number they have instead of giving it to a stranger.

Reply from TheBouqs.com

Hi Melissa, We are glad to hear that your recipients loved their Bouq, but not so happy about the delivery issues they experienced. We certainly want each part of our service to be smooth and easy. We appreciate your feedback on delivery and will be using it to improve. Thanks for your honest feedback! Sincerely, Edith @The Bouqs Co.

Apr. 8th, 2019

Jeanie Carriere, MS

I have 3 bouquets subscriptions for 3 daughters in 3 different states—Mississippi, California and Washington! All of their flowers were beautiful. They enjoy sharing photos of them, their arrangements —and on social media. Each bouquet was beautiful and kept cold while traveling. Flowers were fresh and of an unusual variety. A unique gift that I can give my girls each month they look forward to!! And it brings us all together. Thank you

Reply from TheBouqs.com

Hi Jeanie, We are thrilled to hear that your Bouqs subscription to your daughters keeps your family together from so far away. It's like send hugs. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful experience! Sincerely, Ava @The Bouqs Co.

Jan. 14th, 2019

Sondrah L. Prospect, KY

The Bouqs totally wow'd me with their insanely great customer service. The flowers I ordered were beyond beautiful, but I had an issue and messaged with customer service. Maggie & Kim with Bouqs provided probably one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had. And to be honest, I didn't expect the responses, as quick and thorough as I received - they responded and fixed an issue in under an hour on a holiday (New Year's Day). If that isn't stellar service, I don't know what is.

Reply from TheBouqs.com

Hi Sondrah, We think our Customer Support Team is pretty great too! Maggie and Kim are great examples of this. Thank you so much for sharing this awesome experience with us. Sincerely, Edith @The Bouqs Co.

Jan. 4th, 2019

Candace McAfee Fort Lauderdale, FL

The ship time is a bit off-putting at first, especially if you are late with your gift, but trust me - they are well worth the wait. The lilies arrived on time, all of them were fresh buds that hadn't yet opened. A week later, my mother-in-law is still sending us photos of her gorgeous bouquet. My sister-in-law used the more common flower delivery service and they were dead in two days! THE BOUQS has changed the way I buy flowers!

Victoria Flourtown, PA

I was incredibly impressed with The Bouqs quality and the communication provided about my bouquets. I sent each of my grandmothers a bouquet for Mother's Day and they loved them. The Bouqs was incredibly communicative about where my bouquets were at each step of the process and both were delivered on time in excellent condition. I will be using this website again the next time I need to make someone's day!

Craig Meier Los Angeles, CA

Flowers arrived in great shape. My only reason for a less than perfect score was that the promotion code was tricky because it was giving me error messages since it was trying to apply the first time customer discount of 10% but my promotion code was better at 15% and was not sure which one was applied. The checkout wasn't clear where the discount was applied. I ordered 3 bouquets and on two of the less expensive orders there was a discount applied that is not 10% or 15%. The double sized one had no discount applied. Then shipping was free (I think). Was it applied to shipping too? I simply submitted the order anyway due to lack of time and my frustration was at its limit I was not going to bother for a few extra bucks of potentially lost discount on my $250 order. Also, since I ordered two different bouquets for same house delivery (mother in-law and wife) it was awkward that my mother in-law's bouquet arrived hours before my wife's on two different trucks, but what can you do since these companies outsource to different local flower shops. And no Sunday Mother's Day delivery available. Do they not work on Sunday, or is it because I ordered the Thursday before Mother's Day and it was too late? Would be nice if site calendar or site simply said "Sunday shipments sold out" or something to let me know why. I try to do everything online, but maybe with this company calling in an order next time might be an easier customer experience.

GARY WOOLDRIDGE Frankfort, KY

I have been purchasing flowers from Bouqs for several years now. It is nice to get on line and purchase beautiful flowers. What you see is what you get, maybe more. They are always delivered promptly, and if there is a problem the customer service is the absolute best at resolving the issue fairly and timely. My Girlfriend and Daughter would definetly agree!

Ashley Philadelphia, PA

The price was the same if not better than all of the other flower companies (online and local). Shipping was the same for every day they ship, not surcharged for particular days. Flowers are absolutely stunning and come beautifully presented with a very nice card (not a small little note). The flowers are sourced direct from farmers and do not include a middle man. Plus fantastic customer service!

Heather Flynn Reston, VA

Sent flowers to my mother in law for Mother's day. It was a gorgeous bouquet which she split into multiple vases throughout her house. She was thrilled! The arrived closed and bloomed on mother's day. They were a great value and no outrageous delivery fee! Communication from TheBouqs was great, notified me when they were delivered. I would highly recommend ordering flowers from them!

Cameron Sherman Oaks, CA

The rustic bouquet I ordered for my Mom for Mother’s Day was beautiful and very unique! My Mom was super impressed (she’s very trendy and loves unique, different things). This was the perfect bouquet to change up the “normal” bouquet of flowers I would usually get. Everyone commmented on how pretty and unique they were. My Mom also loved what they came in (I didn’t order with the vase so it was a brown paper carrier). Also such a plus that you delivered on same day when I ordered! 5 stars and would definitely recommend and use again.

Zena Oklahoma City, OK

I needed to send flowers to my mom and aunt on Mother's Day, but I was busy moving, and so I waited until the last minute. I've had such terrible luck with online flower shops in the past, so I was very wary about buying online again. Unfortunately, it was my only option because of the time restraints. Fortunately, I found The Bouqs Co. They delivered beautiful flowers (that looked like the pictures!!) to my mom and aunt in time for Mother's Day. I will definitely be using The Bouqs Co. for my future flower purchases!

Maribeth Springfield, VA

I always recommend Bouqs to my family and friends (even a few strangers). The flowers are great quality, specifically the roses. They are so large, have tons of layers, and are incredibly vibrant. They always last at least 2 weeks. Of all the flowers I have ever ordered from them, only 1 individually flower had signs of damage but that could easily be fixed by removed a few layers of petals.

Megan Chicago, IL

Almost every order is just picturesque and wonderful. In the event that the bouquet isn't perfect, the customer service response has been amazing. I've probably ordered 20+ bouquets from Bouqs and any time the flowers aren't as expected, they immediately rectify the situation without push back. I love the options available and the stories of where the flowers come from.

Linda Crusing Kempner, TX

This was my 1st time using TheBouqs.com and I am so very happy that I took a chance. I ordered flowers for my Mom for Mother's Day but unfortunately she was not able to enjoy them as she passed suddenly on May 5th. I didn't want to cancel my order so I had my youngest sister pick them up at Mom's place. She sent me a picture and they were gorgeous! I know my Mom would have loved them. I also know that my sister enjoyed them too. Thank you!

Debra Torrey Canton, OH

This was a great experience, and I’ve tried others. Sent 4 different Bouqs to 4 different states and picked Bouqs that I liked specifically for each Mom or Grandma. They all shipped on time and arrived with no issues or delays. Everyone loved the mason jars and the little bit of assembly was not a hindrance. Cost was fair too! Loved this co.

Michelle Raduano Middletown, RI

I ordered 3 dozen roses. The roses are absolutely stunning! Not only are the gorgeous but they are sooo fragrant! I really didn’t think it was possible to find such perfect roses anymore! These roses are worth every penny and then some! Bougs is definitely the only place I will ever use to order any flowers of any kind!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Kathryn Faist Vancouver, WA

i have been using Bouqs for the last year to send flowers to family and I absolutely love it. They always love the flowers, the arrangements are beautiful, and they arrive on time as expected. I also like that the selection is minimized and changes seasonally because some other floral websites you get lost in the masses of repetitive arrangement options. This is clean, easy, and beautiful.

Lori San Antonio, TX

We sent two different flower orders to three different people. They all loved their flowers and commented on the difference between these flowers and those of other online flower companies. These were more unique and not so "staged" and cookie cutter. Farm fresh! I did not get the vase in all three cases. Perhaps, next time I will. Will definitely order from here again!

Alex Chan Fairfield, CT

I have been ordering from bouqs the last couple couple of years for my mother. I prefer them to the generic 1800 flowers and proflowers. They have a great price and in my opinion better selection/quality. It's easy to find new flowers every time. The one time I had an issue with the flowers my mom received, I sent them a picture and they credited me back some money.

Stacy Wright Breckenridge, CO

I ordered flowers for a gift for a daughter-in-law who just had a baby. She said they were lovely. They arrived on the day they were scheduled to arrive and the ordering process was a breeze. I appreciated the variety of flowers available for quick delivery and some of the bouquets that had a longer lead time were incredibly beautiful in unique arrangements. I’d like to order one for myself!!

Kathleen Dunedin, FL

I will never use any other flower company to send flowers. When I found their site I thought it was somewhat pricy BUT once I saw the tulips that were delivered it was worth the $$. The tulips were buds upon arrival and by the morning they bloomed a beautiful light purple. My great niece (6 yrs old) was so delighted. Again - beautiful flowers and delivered on time

Jaclyn San Antonio, TX

FedEx was not able to deliver my flower order to the my girlfriend for her birthday on time due to inclement weather and the flowers ended up arriving over a day late. Surprisingly the flowers were in good condition and although they missed the birthday mark, my girlfriend was very pleased! I told Bouqs about the disappointing delivery date and Bouqs customer service reimbursed my entire order! I was very grateful and will use Bouqs again and again! It's nice to know they care about your order and delivery and they understand how important flowers can be to people!

Amanda Birmingham, AL

I have been using bouqs for almost a year now. Only once have I received a bouquet that did not last for weeks and weeks. I love them so much I bought myself the monthly delivery! I love fresh flowers and I’ve been using them to celebrate years of service for the consultants on my team. Ive used all the other services offered with so many delivery problems and too many substitutions that looked nothing like what I ordered online. I love the flowers and they have the most beautiful colorful calla lilys!!

Samantha Lomske Wilmington, OH

I was able to get free shipping and 15% off. My Rainbow Bouq came exactly when it was ordered and in great condition for my friend'd birthday. It came in a reinforced cardboard box that was very protective. The flowers were just as pictured and my friend was so excited that they came from Ecuador. I am very happy with The Bouqs and I have already placed an order for my other friend's birthday! I am so glad that the arrangements are different from the normal "run of the mill" flower selections from local stores.

Mary Beth Cook Yorba Linda, CA

I sent my 89 year old father red sunflowers for his birthday in NY. The flowers arrived beautifully wrapped and in a timely manner which was next day delivery. He thought they were SPECTACULAR! My siblings sent me pictures and he was correct! Truly gorgeous! Couldn't have been better! The flowers lasted 2 weeks. I cannot wait to send flowers via Bouqs again! A+

Lindsay Jaworsk Broomfield, CO

I have ordered several bouquets from TheBouqs.com for special occasions and have been very pleased with each order. The selection is gorgeous and so much more modern than the typical places you would look. Each order arrived on time and in excellent condition, which cannot always be said for other companies. The quality of the product and service is great and I'll continue to order from TheBouqs.com.

Nancye Rahn Bristol, TN

Every bouquet I have purchased through The Bouqs has been amazing. The flowers are gorgeous and receive tons of compliments. I love that the price is set without any surprises at the end. They have never been delayed in getting them to me on time. The flowers always bring a smile to my face or to those who I have sent a gift bouquet to. I will continue to use their flowers.