Teleflora Logo

3.0

LAST UPDATED: May 10th, 2022
Teleflora has been in business for 78 years delivering flower arrangements selected by local florists across the US and Canada. This company guarantees satisfaction with every gift ordered, with free flowers hand-delivered daily.

FTD Logo
3.1
TheBouqs.com Logo
#3 TheBouqs.com chevron_right
2.9

The Good

• Website
  • Affiliated florists

Website

Teleflora offers their customers a live chat to help resolve any questions they may have as they shop. This company also spotlights a deal of the day, which discounted even more than other items on the site. The Teleflora website is easy to use and their product choice are clear and easy to read.

Affiliated Florists

Teleflora offers many different flower types on their site with rare options like African Violets, Alstroemerias, Calla Lillies, Carnations, and more. Customers can shop by birthday, occasions, flowers, plants & gifts, and price. Teleflora works with 20,000 affiliated florist to deliver flowers worldwide.

The Bad

• Color options
  • Selection

Color Options

Though Teleflora offers a lot of different flower types, they don't have many color options to choose from on their arrangements. Colors are chosen standard to each arrangement, and there really is much room to customized flowers by color preference.

Selection

Altogether the selection of flowers on their website is limited.  There are only a few choice to pick from in each floral categories. Other flower delivery sites may offer a lot more choices on each flower type.

The Bottom Line

Teleflora guarantees satisfaction with every gift order they ship. If a shopper isn't satisfied they can contact Teleflora anytime by phone, email, or live chat to resolve any order issues. This company doesn't have the best track record with their customers. Orders can be hit or miss, so I strongly caution anyone who chooses Teleflora to track their order closely to ensure delivery and deserved valued.

1.4

Tvank Bridgeview, IL

I placed an order 04/30/2022 for Mother’s Day flowers for my mom to be delivered on 05/07/2022. After waiting all day then receiving two emails stating my order was delivered it was not delivered. I called customer service twice, both times they put my on hold and came back to tell me they could not get ahold of the florist no one was answering. Apologized and asked if it could be delivered next day and they would put a priority on it. I said I guess that’s fine as long as she gets them tomorrow. The flowers did arrive finally on the original date at almost 9:30 pm they knocked on door and left flowers on porch. When my mom opened them it was not the vase and the arrangement was so small it was literally pathetic. Looked nothing like the picture and for the money that was and absolute shame!!!!

Bette Hollywood, FL

It WAS mother's day and I wanted to oder flowers for my daughter. Notice I said was...I ordered from TelaFlora thinking I would go with the biggest and of course most expensive flowers arrangement. After all it's mother's day and my daughter is someone soon very special she deserved the very best . By accident I happen to be at her house when the delivery arrived. I'm so happy she wasn't at home when the flowers were delivered. They sent me the smallest arrangement I could have purchased from the local supermarket 🙃...I told the driver to get this out of here and take it back. I called Telaflora to complain about what was sent. They responded with they could give me 30% off the original price and they would re deliver in 2-3 days...I said just cancel and give me a refund, they said they would give me 75% off. They weren't will to refund me the total price which was over $120.00. I put up a fight with them and finally after raising my blood pressure they agreed to refund all. I told them they really didn't have a choice I paid with credit card and I would get a total refund, that's when they gave in. I wouldn't order from them again as this was a total disaster and a disappointment for my daughter.

Anne South Lyon, MI

I ordered a Zen Arrangement for a funeral and what was delivered to the funeral home was nothing like what I ordered. Teleflora did credit a little bit of my money back, but it was embarrassing to see what was sent on our behalf. I wanted an arrangement that our family members could take home and keep for a long time, but what they got was a vase full of random flowers, some dipped in glitter. Teleflora did keep us up to date on when the arrangement was being delivered, but it just wasn’t what I ordered.

Anthony Sampson Denver, CO

Ordered flowers for a friends promotion. Needed same day. Ordered at 11:45 a.m. Driver LIED & said delivery attempted but she had left! Complete lie! I called salon she answered the phone! Ny 6 they still had NOT been delivered! However I received an e-mail saying they had. This place is a complete joke! Now no flowers and I have to wait for my money to be refunded. Ruined the whole day I would leave ZERO star's if an option. GO ELSEWHERE

Julie Hicks Lakeland, FL

Where is the 0 star button??! I will NEVER buy from this company again! Ordered flowers and the day they were to be delivered they call and said they can't deliver them until 2 days later! Why couldn't they call earlier so that I could order from a reputable company. Then when I call and ask them about it I could not hardly understand the customer service person. HORRIBLE!

SD Chicago, IL

Fail!! Not only was the delivery a day late, it was nowhere close to what I paid for! And when I try to reach out for help, I'm sent in a cyclical and never-ending loop of 'email us' then 'call us'! Thank you Teleflora for an awful customer service experience! At least you made it easy for me to know I'm never using you again!

Rick R. Dallas, TX

Telefloral was running a deal through American Express to provide a $20 reimbursement if you bought flowers. I bought my flowers and failed to notice they didn't charge my card. A couple days after the deal expired the called to say they "couldn't run my card", so i gave them another card and complained about missing out on their reimbursement... the CS representative simply said I see, then proceeded to try my new card... which failed also. My card works for gas, so it isn't the card. He then apologized for having to cancel my order. I ask for a supervisor, and get put on hold for 10 minutes, then disconnected. I get an email a few minutes after that apologizing for the failure on their part and given a code to redeem to "make things right". I go to their website to order the flowers and the prices are up $30 for Valentines day. The coupon is worth $15.

Michele Redden Battle Creek, MI

The order I placed cost over $200.00 but the arrangement that was received looked like a kindergartner made it. All but 2 of the flowers in the arrangement were wilted, and the greenery was brown. This is the first and my very last time that I will ever use Teleflora, and I will tell all my family and friends and Facebook friends of my experience with this company. My best friend placed a order a few days later and she was just as disappointed as I was. We both have pictures of proof about just how shoddy their products were.

Jessica F Plainfield, IN

Ordered two sets of sympathy's flowers for my brothers(38)funeral. One to my mom for the loss of her son from my children and one from my dad. $300 worth of flowers and they were not delivered. Funeral was at 10am and got an email at 9:43am that they would not be delivered. I doubled down on the phone that they would 100% be delivered in time for funeral. They did not seem to care or offer any explanation as to why. This is disgusting. I would highly recommend you avoid this company for any flower arrangements that you depend on for a specific moment in time. Giving me a refund is insulting when when you messed up on such a significant day that I will never get back. My mom had to bury her son and the last thing I should’ve cared about on this day was this companies incompetency.

Abigail Land Tallahassee, FL

Great flowers and arrangements. They come with great add ons such as cards, balloons, candy, and teddy bears. They also have suggestions for what to put in the card or electronic message.

Rebecca D

My family has used Teleflora multiple times. Great for last minute floral needs. They help you to find local florists so your flowers can get there quicker. Gorgeous bouquets. Very reasonable in price. Thank you.

Courtney Flores Riverside, CA

So after reading all the bad and horrible reviews about Teleflora, I still ordered with them for my daughters 21st birthday. While I'm in Cali and she is in Texas I thought for sure something would go wrong with my order. Well Teleflora delivered on time and even added a single sunflower in her arrangement like I requested. They are beautiful and she loved them. I am happy with my order from them. A little over pricey but so worth it.

Katherine Galliart

I use teleflora through a business because I get a discount, but from everyone that I have sent flowers to they have absolutely loved them! Recipients have said they are the most beautiful flowers they have ever received! I highly recommend using them! A tiny bit pricey but it is so true that you get what you pay for! I will pay more for QUALITY products!

Jmarsh Macomb, MI

Teleflora has delivered beautiful flower bouquets to my mom every year on Mother’s Day! Excellent product and hassle free ordering!

Pascal Shakarjian Glasgow, GLG

What a rip off service! Ordered online to deliver Emerald Garden Basket to my sister. advertised as 17" arrangement of 3 plants and delivered an 8" single plant . Agent was good who handled the call and only managed to offer 50%. Never using them again and hopefully others will be aware of this scam.

ELISABETH ST JOHN Cashiers, NC

I ordered flowers days ahead for a funeral overseas. Two days after the funeral, I get a text message that they could not deliver on time. Called, per instructions. Waited, waited, waited.....still waiting.....Dont do business with them on overseas deliveries. Customer service is NON-EXISTENT.

bmc2z7 Columbia, MO

As a florist I enjoy using teleflora, they make their website streamline with any platform and make it easy to access orders.

r vido Provo, UT

I got some flowers for my BFF's birthday and she loved them! The whole process was simple and the selection was great for what I needed!

gabriella Kocan Beacon, NY

NOT EVEN WORTH A STAR!!!!!!!! OMG WHAT TERRRRRRRRIBLE SERVICE. YOU CHOOSE THE BOUQUET YOU WANT AND THEY JUST SEND YOU WHATEVER THEY FEEL LIKE. VASE AND FLOWERS WERE DIFFERENT ON EACH OF MY ORDERS, AND ONE ORDER SAID DELIVERED AND NEVER EVEN MADE IT. WHEN I CALLED THEY OFFERED ME 20% BACK!!!!!!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE SOMEONE OFFERING YOU JUST 20% BACK OF SOMETHING THEY NEVER EVEN FULFILLED?! WHAT DISRESPECT. THIEVES!!!! THIS COMPANY IS FILLED WITH THIEVES!!!!! AFTER ARGUING WITH THE EMPLOYEE THEY OFFERED TO FULLY REFUND THE ONE THAT NEVER GOT DELIVERED AS IF THEY WERE GIVING ME A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OFFER. AND THEN GUESS WHAT ?!? INSTEAD OF CANCELLING AND REFUNDING THEY JUST WENT AHEAD AND RESUBMITTED THE ORDER MEANWHILE MY MOTHER WAS NO LONGER EVEN HOME TO SEE THEM!!!! NOW THEY REFUSE TO GIVE ME MY REFUND BECAUSE THEY TOOK IT UPON THEMSELVES TO RESUBMIT THE ORDER INSTEAD OF CANCELLING LIKE I ASKED!!! AGAIN, THESE PEOPLE ARE THIEVES!!!!!! 1800FLOWERS IS PRICIER BUT ITS WORTH IT!! PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE AND SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME!!!!!

Lori Clifton, NJ

Horrible customer service! Don’t use them if you want flowers delivered! I ordered flowers for Mother’s Day the Monday before Mother’s Day. On Friday when they should’ve been delivered they call me to say they can’t send them. They can send them the following Thursday after Mother’s Day!!!! I told customer service what good is that I needed them for Mother’s Day. It will now take up to 10 days for my refund it’s too late to order from another place and mom gets no flowers!! I will never order from here again!! Why take on orders you can’t fulfill?? I ordered almost a week in advance I can’t imagine how many other extremely disappointed people are out there!! This is completely unacceptable in my eyes!!

Michelle Capron Bel Air, MD

I have used Teleflora MANY times in the past but I just had the worst experience EVER with them! I ordered an arrangement at 9:40 AM on Friday 4/30 for an employee's funeral (calling hours at 3PM on Saturday 5/1). The order was never delivered. When I got to work this morning, there was a voicemail sent on SUNDAY telling me the local florist couldn't fill the order. They had ALL day on Friday to let me know so I could have made other arrangements, but no one contacted us all day. They offered to deliver the arrangement to the employee's house today, but that doesn't do any good for a funeral that has already happened. Then they offered a measley 20% refund and to deliver the arrangement to the house TOMORROW! I am SO angry and upset. They will not release the name of the florist or say why no one contacted us in time to make other arrangements. I will NEVER use Teleflora again. Totally unacceptable customer service.

Joe G Lehigh Acres, FL

I used this company for a funeral arrangement, the worst time in someone's life!!! I ordered a beautiful spray, the florist called and said they could not make the arrangement as they didn't have enough time and I would get a refund. Teleflora took the $189.00 out of my account anyway. I called and spoke with Natasha, supervisor in the Teleflora Arkansas headquarters, Natasha told me I will not get a refund as the flowers were delivered anyway from another florist they contracted with. After I got the call from the florist telling me the order was cancelled, I found another florist on my own that could get the job done. Natasha said the original florist never should have told me the order was cancelled and I will not get a refund. If Teleflora is contracting with a florist and I paid Teleflora, that florist they contract with is now Teleflora. Shame on you Teleflora, during an epidemic and during funeral you choose to treat people like this!! You will never get another piece of my business and shame on anyone else who reads this and decides to buy from Teleflora anyway! I hope it was worth the $189.00 to get this review and to lose a client who would probably give you back way more than that $189.00 in future business.

Dianna Klaren Seneca, SC

This company should not be in business. They do nothing to comply after they make errors. I placed an order online for a funeral arrangement. I requested that the delivery arrive on November 26th before 4 p.m. The arrangement never arrived. When I called Teleflora, the representative on the phone told me that he would call the florist delivering on their behalf. When he came back on the phone, he told me that the florist said that they would look into it. I asked him what that meant exactly since it was already the 26th and late in the evening. He repeated what he told me earlier and did nothing else to assist me. I called Teleflora again and the representative told me that she'd call the local florist. When she came back on the phone, she told me that the florist was closed for the day and that she would contact them the next day. I asked for a manager and explained the situation for me. He said that he would take care of the situation and call me the next day. He never called me. The next day I called Teleflora and they again told me that they'd call the florist. The representative on the phone told me that the florist told her that the arrangement was delivered. It was not. I had family members look for the arrangement the night before at the viewing since I am out of state but all said there was no such arrangement. I called Teleflora again and they reiterated what the florist shop was claiming. I told her that I also had photos of all the arrangements at the wake but none were of the Teleflora arrangement. She said that someone had signed for it. When I asked her for proof of the signature, she said that she couldn't give me that information. I suggested that I get a description of the person that accepted the arrangement and she said that she asked the florist and they said that he was an older man that was on the phone when he accepted the arrangement. I phoned the funeral home and no such person was there that day. The funeral director spoke with me and told me that he was the only one there all day the day of the delivery and he's not an older man. I asked Teleflora for proof of the signature again and again they said that they could not provide me with it. The representative on the phone then said that it was not legible. The florist wanted to deliver the next day! The person was being buried as we spoke! The florist also offered to send the arrangement to the family! The Teleflora representative asked ME what I wanted done about the situation. I told her that I wanted a refund. Teleflora did nothing to help me or fix the error that they made.

Chelsie Rudeseal Savannah, GA

If I could leave zero stars, I would. I ordered flowers for same day delivery and shortly after received a notification that the same day delivery couldn't happen. Not the end of the world. I changed the delivery date to the very next day and updated the address as my recipient would be working that day(the day before they were at home). Even though I updated the address, the flowers were sent to the original address and not the updated address. THEN the bouquet finally gets delivered and it looks NOTHING like what I ordered. When I try to sort this out with Teleflora they offer me a 30% discount. I tell the representative that this is not acceptable and she counters with 50%. I again tell her this is not acceptable. Her next response is that she cannot offer more than that without the vendor having to go back and pick up the already delivered flowers. Did I mention the flowers were for a grieving person? At this point, I muttered words that make me outwardly cringe: "I need to speak to a supervisor." The manager tells me that the best they can do is 70% so that the local vendor doesn't lose all of their money. I fail to see how that concerns me. It seems like that would be something for Teleflora and the local vendor to sort out amongst themselves. I ended up having to dispute the charges with my bank. The bottom line is, this company might seem legitimate and convenient, but they are neither. On each phonecall you will wait anywhere from 15-30 minutes just to speak to incompetent idiots and when your flowers come and aren't right, they will offer you little to nothing to remedy the situation. Skip the convenience and make a trip to your local florist. NEVER AGAIN.

Donna Nazario Borgia Coram, NY

DO NOT USE TELEFLORA!! Teleflora is the most disgusting, insensitive, uncaring company I have ever dealt with in my life. I ordered a sympathy floral arrangement on a Wednesday 10/16/19 at 4:20pm for delivery Thursday [1 day funeral from 2-9]. I receive the order confirmation email immediately after placing the order. I receive a delivery confirmation email Thursday 10/17/19 at 4:52 which is rather late for a funeral that started at 2 as all funerals do. Then I receive an unable to deliver email Thursday 10/17/19 at 5:30 telling me to pick another delivery date. After holding for over 20 minutes for customer service I get an I’m sorry, there was a power outage & the local florist was unable to process the delivery. REALLY?!?! Because everyone I know working & living in that city did not experience a power outage. Then they say we could deliver it to the home address. Are you kidding me! It’s a funeral arrangement. I am livid, outraged & totally repulsed with there tactless business practices & feel it is important that no one else suffers from their lack of accountability to their customers. DO NOT USE TELEFLORA!!

Ann League City, TX

I placed an order and received a confirmation number for my order. I logged on today to check on the delivery status only to see my order had been CANCELLED. I reached out to customer service and was told that my order was "cancelled for your protection. Our system indicated the order was questionable in some way." This is ridiculous! Why didn't Teleflora call or e-mail me as both my phone number and e-mail address were part of the order process. No one reached out!!! They just CANCELLED it! This is extremely unprofessional, and left the birthday recipient without the flowers that I believed, as per my CONFIRMATION, were being delivered.

Michele Orleans, MA

I made a very big mistake ordering flowers from Teleflora and I will never do it again. I placed an order for same day delivery and received a confirmation. Later that afternoon I got an email they could not make the delivery that day and to pick another day. But I specifically wanted them delivered that day! I ordered a bouquet and a completely different bouquet was delivered. It was a cheap bunch of flowers picked up at a grocery store and stuffed into a vase with no arrangement. When I spoke with Teleflora they offered me a 20% discount on my next purchase. Are you kidding me!? I told them I wanted the correct bouquet delivered today. They advised me they would deliver it today but must pick up the one already delivered. What?! You want to inconvenience the recipient by having her wait to give you back the flowers? Are they not going to deliver them if she is not there to give them the ugly ones? I asked to speak with a supervisor. After a long wait, no one is available. Of course not. In the end Teleflora would not accommodate me. So they lost a customer over a $10.00 bouquet of junk flowers. What kind of business practice is this? I had many choices of delivery services and I chose Teleflora. I will never choose them again. If you can get this complaint to the elusive Jeff Bennett that would be great.

David F Dawsonville, GA

DO NOT USE TELEFLORA!!!!! On Wednesday (04/03/19) early afternoon I ordered a Standing Spray Funeral Arrangement. I specifically told them that delivery had to be before 9:00 AM, Friday (04/05/19). I was told “Rest assured your order will be handled with great care”. Friday (04/05/19) 9:05 AM, I received a text “We’ve encountered an issue with your recent floral purchase. Reply Yes to receive the detailed information.” I replied YES. Friday, 9:15 AM, I received a text “Unfortunately, the Product you have selected is not available.” I immediately called them. The recording stated you have a 5 minute wait. 10 seconds later the recording states you have a 10 minute wait. 15 minutes later someone comes on the phone. She tells me they cannot have that arrangement available and they can have a different arrangement made. By the time I finished talking to them it was 9:50 AM. I asked them why wasn’t I notified a day or two ago instead of 5 minutes after the scheduled delivery time. She had no answer. I asked to speak to a supervisor. 5+ minutes later a supervisor comes on the phone. She said they could deliver a vase arrangement sometime that day. I said, you cannot get it to the funeral home in time. She said, they can deliver it to their home. I said, that makes no sense to deliver it to someone’s home. I asked her why did I not receive a notification a day or two ago. She had no answer. Summary: Teleflora had more than ample time (two days) to notify me to change the order so I could pick a different arrangement. The result, No delivered arrangement and no satisfaction. I have looked and felt like a fool in front of friends and family.. David F. AGAIN, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM TELEFLORA.

Victoria Torrance, CA

Ordered an arrangement and Teleflora could not make the promised delivery date. So after I callled I arranged another date or delivery, when the day came I called the recipient to see if they have received the order and nothing. So I called Teleflora and ask what was happening well they said the order was cancelled????! I was made so the lady from Teleflora had got another florist shop to deliver the next day. And I ask the Teleflora customer service to make sure this is possible anyhow she said she confirmed everything. The follow day came and my mom sent me a picture of the flowers and they were NOT even close to what I had ordered. I’m now waiting on hold to take care of this. I’m totally upset and pissed off with this company!

CSA Haddon Heights, NJ

Switch and bait. We ordered a delicate premium floral art with Hot Pink roses (a dozen in picture), Pink spray roses (dozen in picture), light Green hydrangeas, Peach asiatic lilies, Pink alstroemerias with a few scattered light green carnations and Miniature pink carnations, offset with Seeded eucalyptus, Parvifolia eucalyptus and Lemon leaf. It was to be delivered in a Large glass gathering vase with paper tied twine center. What they delivered was a cheap small vase with a CARNATION arrangement! 16 flowers in it total!!! 2 roses, 2 orange Lillies, 2 green sprayed mums. Rest (12) carnations. Wouldn’t pay $ 30 for this bouquet. Not pinks like picture. Not roses. Embarrassing.

JNK Ithaca, NY

I planned to send a friend flowers on a specific day. I had read many reviews and types of bouquets and looked at many delivery sites to find the arrangement most apprpriate for the occasion and recipient. My first choice was not available at the address I wanted to send it to. I finally decided to buy a superior arrangement ($65+ ) and scheduled delivery for three days later, a Saturday. On Saturday morning, I received a notification that the arrangement I chose was not available at that location. And that a new bouquet could not be delivered until Monday. I chose a new bouquet. What was actually delivered Monday evening was not remotely attractive or worth what I paid. I felt embarrassed to have sent such a dull bouquet to my friend. And I’m angry that I was offered no discount for teleflora’s mistake. Will never use their service again.

Tom C Kihei, HI

I cannot recommend teleflora to anyone. They have a beautiful website and lots of arrangement choices. But my experience is that the florists they contract with do not have many of the choices offered on the website and they fail to deliver the flowers after charging you for them. To be specific about my experience, I ordered a basket of potted plants a week before my relative’s birthday. i was charged in full for the order at that time. A week later, at 3:00 pm on my relative’s birthday, I recieve a call saying the basket arrangement I ordered was not available and could I make another choice that would be delivered the day following. I made a second selection and was charged an additional amount. Then later that night I recieved an email saying that there would be a delay in delivering this order. The next day I recieved another phone call telling me that my second choice was not available and I made a third choice. Then the next day I recieved another email saying that choice was not available. I called the number provided and asked that they send whatever the florist had. I told this story to the customer service person and asked that I be refunded for my entire order. The agent apologized and agreed to refund my money. So far, no flowers, no refund and more apologies but no willingness to send flowers without placing and paying for a new order. DO NOT USE TELEFLORA!!!

Jaime Sacramento, CA

I do not suggest this company. I called every florist who had the arrangement I wanted and they all said they did not have those flowers available. I called Teleflora and asked if they had it in stock and they said they have their own flower shops locally and they do have all flowers available. Come to find out they do not have anyone to deliver the flowers after processing payment. So I arranged for a pickup. They told me it would be ready in less than an hour. Over an hour later they tell me they never sent payment to the florist so they won’t begin creating the flower arrangement until they are paid. Now I will have less than 30 minutes to pick up the flowers before they close. I should have just gone through the florist directly. They do not have local teleflora florists. They go through local florists in the area. Cut the middle man out and go directly to them. Save yourself the hassle. This was so stressful it wasn’t even worth it.

Monica Osborn Atlantic Beach, FL

My husband and I are traveling without internet access, so tried to use Teleflora. It was a nightmare. Tried to send flowers to wife and daughter of deceased. Resulted in nothing but problems. Received texts, emails and phone calls trying to straighten out the mess. Spent at least a whole morning stuck on the phone trying to let the right hand know what the left hand was doing. Wouldn't give me the name of the florist they were using because of "privacy issues." Really? What privacy issues are there for a vendor providing me with service and a product? Guess they don't want to worry about accountability.

Nancy Northville, MI

APPALLINGLY BAD SERVICE!! Ordered two separate orders for my Mom. Mother's Day and her Birthday. The first was delivered to another address that she had to go pick up a few miles away. These were supposed to come with chocolates which did not come. The chocolates were delivered 1 week later. The second order was never delivered to date (an Imperial Orchid - not cheap!). I have been chasing this up, with very little help from the online customer service team. I have been charged for this and two weeks later my Mom has not received her Mother's Day gift! NEVER NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

Tracy Pyle Austin, TX

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day for 3 women in the SAME house. I ordered early, AND asked for a Friday delivery. The Thursday before, I got an email saying they could not deliver Friday. After 20 minutes on hold, I was told they would be coming Saturday. On Saturday, ONE arrangement showed up. I got an email saying one of the others had been delivered on Friday, which was a flat LIE! Only one ever showed up, and it was horrible quality! It was so embarrassing! I was on hold for another 20 minutes, and that was a waste of time. I was offered 50% off my next order. To be clear, I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN! I demanded a refund for the 2 arrangements that never showed up. I have reporting them to American Express as fraudulent. I think all the "customer service" is overseas. There is no urgency, and no understanding of actual service. They apologize, but offer nothing! STAY AWAY!!

Courtney Blue Springs, MO

My experience with teleflora has been the worst customer service experience I’ve ever had. I have been trying to order a particular flower arrangement for my grandmother’s funeral for the last two days. The day after I placed the order, I got a text from the company that something was wrong with the order. I called customer service. The customer service agent wasn’t a native English speaker, so it was a little difficult to make out what she was saying over the phone, but she eventually conveyed to me that the shop that was filling the order couldn’t make the order. So I asked to cancel the order so that I could order an arrangement somewhere else. She won’t cancel it. Then says “if we can make the same order will you be happy?” Uh, yeah, but you just said you couldn’t? Anyway, she puts it in to make a similar arrangement. They emailed me this morning to say that they can’t do it. So, they’ve charged me for flowers that I specifically picked out and are, I guess, going to send some random arrangement. Because they wouldn’t let me cancel yesterday, I am now forced to simply accept this because I no longer have time to order new flowers for my grandmother’s funeral. I hope that anyone who wants to order floral arrangements can find a better company to go through. If I was allowed to give this company no stars, I would.

D. McClelland Middle River, MD

On Wednesday morning, January 31, 2018, I placed an order for funeral flowers through the Teleflora website. The flowers were for my Aunt's viewing on Thursday, February 1, 2018. I added in the comments section the flowers needed to be delivered BEFORE 3PM on Thursday, February 1, 2018. I also asked a ribbon with "Aunt" be added to the arrangement and provided my cell phone number in the comments for any questions. On Thursday afternoon, February 1, 2018, I arrived at the funeral home and looked for my flowers. They were not there. After inquiries with the funeral home staff, who checked all possible locations for flowers, the flowers were not located. I went outside to my car and contact Teleflora through the 800 number to ask where my flowers were and when they would be delivered. The customer service person (I don't remember his name at this moment), contacted the florist and then came back on the line with me. He said the florist "didn't have time to complete the order." Needless to say, I lost my mind over this comment. This was my Aunt's funeral which could not be put off until the florist had the time to get around to my order. The only thing he kept saying was, "I apologize." Then he said the flowers could be delivered by 3pm on Friday. I told him the funeral was at 11am on Friday and 3pm was too late. I also told him I was not paying for flowers to be delivered to the funeral home Friday morning, only to be seen for a couple of minutes - IF that were even possible. Since the florist couldn't get the order delivered before 3PM Thursday, why would I expect them to deliver the flowers first thing Friday morning? I expressed multiple times this was my Aunt's funeral. When I asked the name of the florist, I was told that information could not be provided to me. This was like pouring gas on an already flaming bonfire. I asked to speak to a supervisor and I was placed on hold for over 20 minutes and no one ever picked up the line. I called back and got another customer service person (Josh maybe?) and explained the situation to him. Again, all I got was "I apologize" with no offer of a solution other than to cancel my order. I asked Josh how he would feel in my situation and, again, all I got was "I apologize." Again, I asked for the name of the florist and was told the name could not be provided because it would violate the contract with the florist. What about the florist violating the purchase contract by not delivering the flowers in a timely fashion? By this time, I had missed almost the entire first hour of the viewing for my Aunt and I still had no offer of a solution other than to cancel my order. When I told Josh to cancel my order, because it would serve no purpose on Friday, he said it would take 2-10 days for a refund to be issued and asked if there was anything else he could help me with. WHAT? Anything else? REALLY? Let me reiterate this was my AUNT'S FUNERAL. My Aunt was like a mother to me after my mom passed away many years ago. To say I was humiliated because I was the only one in the immediate family to NOT send flowers goes beyond saying. Not only that, I had to explain to my brother why our flowers were not there. I also felt I had to keep explaining to EVERYONE why there were no flowers from my brother and I. You have no idea how humiliating this situation was for me or how much stress Teleflora's lack of caring to address the issue added to an already very stressful situation. This was a FUNERAL. One day only viewing. This wasn't a birthday or anniversary that flowers could be delivered the next day. I wouldn't even be as upset if I had ordered the flowers that morning. However, the florist had more than 1 1/2 days to complete this order. And to be told the florist "didn't have time to complete the order" is soooo very unacceptable. Teleflora offered absolutely NO customer service and other customers should know what to expect when dealing with this company. This situation was handled sooooo very poorly by Teleflora. There was no offer by the people I spoke with to attempt to rectify the situation. How would you feel if you were in my situation? There is no "re-do" on this order. Teleflora and the florist inflicted so much additional pain and stress, it is unconscionable.

fida attieh

OMG these people are the WORST! A colleague of mine had surgery and I ordered her some flowers to be delivered the second day after I ordered them - it wasn't even a rush delivery! I don't hear back from her and asked her husband if she received my flowers and he said no - I called them to complain and they said they would be delivered the next day GUARANTEED and that I don't need to check in again. I of course decide to check in anyway to confirm that they will be delivered only to find out that the florist in question is closed on a Saturday and that the flowers will be delivered on Monday or Tuesday which would be a WHOLE WEEK LATE!!! I of course cancelled the order and placed a same day order with a local florist! If you want your flowers to be delivered on time, do NOT order from these people!

Diana Ivars

My husband was not able to attend his brother's funeral, so we used Teleflora to send an online order for a funeral spray to be delivered to the funeral service. It's incomprehensible that they did not send the flowers, but they left a computer message on the phone to call their customer service, then waiting time for a representative to answer is over 15 minutes. Then she had the audacity to put me back on hold without informing me that she was going to. Do you think she'll ever come back........???? PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM! THERE ARE TOO MANY OTHER GOOD FLORAL COMPANIES TO USE. YOU WILL BE VERY UNHAPPY IF YOU USE TELEFLORA.

Jennifer R. Minneapolis, MN

Here is the email I received after the time thhe order should have delivered: Thank you for your Teleflora order. We appreciate your business. Unfortunately, we were unable to place your order for delivery on the requested day. UNABLE TO PLACE YOUR ORDR FOR DELIVERY? Order was placed by me during business hours central time the previous day, payment was processed the previous day by them, but , UNABLE TO PLACE YOUR ORDR FOR DELIVERY? Pleasant minions in customer that can't tell you WHY they were unable to place your order. 0 out of 10, when my money leaves my account I consider it a contract, they failed to keep their side of the contract.

Craig Indianapolis, IN

yesterday (8/8/17) was my anniversary. i ordered flowers for delivery to my wife's work to make her feel special on such an occasion, and to start off our romantic evening correctly. i paid an extra fee to get the flowers there by 1pm, as advertised on site by teleflora. 1 came and no flowers. I contacted them via customer service site on email as directed, but all i got was a one time email stating they would respond when they get notice from the delivery, but it was already 230 and my wife was to leave work at 3. so, i went into chat with a live rep. they contacted the delivery people and then apologized, refunded my expedition fee and told me that it would definitely be there by 330. so, i had to lie to my wife to keep her at work longer. 430 rolled around and still no flowers. i had to once again contact them through their live rep chat. that person then tells me that they are not responsible for guaranteed delivery times. i informed her that someone should tell her website and the other rep i spoke to, so no one would be defrauded money by the information given from them. thankfully, i saved all my conversations and screen shotted the web page. we never got the product i paid $115 for. i demanded a refund and now i am on sites to share my experience. what a crappy way to start off what was to be a romantic evening with my wife. the worst part is i had to share with her what was going on and of course it took me a bit to get out of the pissy funk it all put me in. horrible. don't bother.

Mfar San Gregorio, CA

2 days after placing an order for birthday flowers for my 86 year old mother; order accepted by Teleflora, I received a final email T stating "regretfully we are unable to fulfill your order" and "At this time, we have cancelled your order.". What?! Really?!, at the last minute, and more than 24 hours after the order was accepted and placed? I called Teleflora, and after a considerable time on hold, talked to a polite service rep, who was unable to determine why the order was cancelled. What I am very upset about is the time it took to determine this order was actually not going to be fulfilled. If this had been communicated immediately, or even within a few hours, I would have had time to organize an alternative. Why was i completely misled by all the interim communications stating that the order was accepted, delivery was planned, delivery was delayed, delivery would be made today jan 21, etc...?? And then instead of contacting me to arrange an alternative / discussing the real issue, I receive a curt email with no information, necessitating a 30 min call to Teleflora, only to ultimately get a non-nonsensical fabricated excuse. I'm left with NO CONFIDENCE in teleflora - after leading me to believe this accepted order would be fulfilled and honored, to suddenly cancel it without an offer of alternative or rationale explanation is inexcusable. I do not trust your service after this experience, very disappointing!!.

Leesha Leesha Arvada, CO

Ordered what looked like a beautiful arrangement for my daughter today. She had surgery and just wanted flowers delivered to her. So mama came through, unfortunately teleflora did NOT! I ordered her white lilies and pink roses in a vase the "arrive in style" I believe it was called (almost $80 later!) I got the premium one so they would be filler in the short vase. When they were delivered, they were left on the front porch, that is whatever, but the flowers were Falling apart! The lilies had zero bloomes so the vase looked scarce at best. The roses, we'll they were not even pink as the website portrayed. They were white with red tips. Would be great for someone who ordered white with red, however I ordered pink. As my daughter LOVES. The baby pink. Rose pink if you will. Now the roses were broken and just falling apart. Pedals were falling off. Etc. $80 for what exactly? I understand the delivery fees but the flowers were $60 and MAYBE only $15 worth of flowers. I am so upset about this! I went and ordered her thru a local delivery service and got MUCH better results. It came with a price of course, but would rather spend the money on GOOD QUALITY AND SERVICE over teleflora. No one even knew they were delivered until she got a visitor and brought them in. I got a delivery confirmation an hour after that. RIDICULOUS! I do not recommend them at all!

Amy Garstki Roselle, IL

I ordered Flowers on Saturday and then called to make sure they would be delivered and I was told "yes" they will be delivered. Come to find out that there was no Sunday delivery and my mother would be getting her Birthday flowers a day late!!! Just Great! If I knew this on Saturday I would have gone with a different company instead of disappointing my mother! This is unprofessional and I not only will never use your company again I will take my review power and spread the word on how bad this was to do to a customer! I even called to confirmed after i had called the florist I selected and found out that they are closed on Sunday. The confirmation was a Lie!!!! The customer service person had no idea about my order and could have given me the truth, instead of hearing the truth from a different phone call on Sunday Morning saying they have no florist open. If you sell the service you should deliver it! I could have canceled my order and found a different company. Now it's too late and my mother has no flowers on her Birthday. Thank you for this experience!!!!

Lisa Ostendorf Stafford, VA

I was extremely dissatisfied because I was literally on the phone for an hour, simply ordering a funeral arrangement. The time of transaction involved poor communication skills, inaccuracies and lack of knowledge about their system. Initially the employee entered letters incorrectly several times, even after I provided an example for each and every letter. Then, the same employee and her supervisor were unable to explain if the "confirmation email" they were sending would include the amount charged, the amount paid and the method of payment used, in order for it to suffice as a receipt for business reimbursement purposes. They honestly didn't know, plus the email never went through during our long conversation because the employee had the email address incorrect! Then, when it was corrected, they said they weren't able to resend the confirmation email because it had already been sent! What?! Isn't it illegal to not provide a receipt? I was told they would have their "email department" try to send another email (which still wouldn't necessarily have the basic receipt information on it) but it would take several days. I honestly still don't understand that. It was extremely frustrating. So, due to problems with communication, accuracy and system training, I still have no receipt showing total charge, total paid, payment method and a balance of $0.00, and I'm out $133.00. There are other flower companies out there, so I suggest using any of the others instead.

M.E. Stone Mountain, GA

I am completely disappointed with the pathetic flowers that were delivered for Mother's Day! The display was, hands down, the most pitiful bunch of flowers that I have EVER ordered from ANY online provider. The flowers were browned (obviously from heat exposure), and the stems were tiny - the entire display (in the vase) was only around a whopping 12 inches tall. I expected much, much more for a cost of almost $75.00! I was so displeased with these flowers that I would have been embarrassed to have presented them to my wife, so I instead drove down to my local Kroger and picked up some last minute roses. And it says something when you can get last-minute roses from a GROcERY STORE that not only look significantly better than TeleFlowers garbage (and were also a lot less expensive)! To their credit, when I contacted their customer service department to complain, they did issue a full refund (after a full 20-minute call, and was told that it would take up to 5 days for my credit card account to be credited). But bottom line, I will never from TeleFlowers again. In fact, I was so displeased with this order that I have sworn off using ANY online flower service in the future. I would much rather take the time and effort to visit my local flower shop to ensure that a quality arrangement can be presented for a special occasion. If you, dear reader, prefer to have the convenience of ordering flowers online, I highly suggest that you use someone other than TeleFlowers. If you absolutely HAVE order flowers online I could recommend using 1-800-FLOWERS - I have had beautiful flowers delivered from them in the past. But save yourself the disappointment and NEVER order flowers from TeleFlowers!

Dan Zdrojewski Mukwonago, WI

Our Cousin's Funeral was yesterday. She was 44 years old. All of us cousins ordered a floral arrangement through Teleflora a week before the funeral. The flowers were to be delivered to the funeral home the day before the funeral. THE FLORAL ARRANGEMENT WAS NEVER DELIVERED! All of the cousins were so upset. How can this happen? I called Teleflora, they apologized and are refunding our money. This situation is ridiculous. DO NOT USE TELEFLORA if your delivery needs to be made. Do not let this happen to you. It is embarrassing and the funeral itself is already sad enough.

Janet Carbondale, PA

VERY DISAPPOINTED with my valentines flowers. It looks nothing like photo. It hardly has any flowers in the vase plus the flowers are different. I got mums instead of carnations and only two roses when there was supposed to be six!! Very sad

Unfortunate Consumer Northborough, MA

I ordered a 'memorial wreath' to be delivered to a church before 10AM. I paid extra for this service in the morning. My brother called me at 10AM to tell me they haven't arrived. I notified Teleflora and they told me the flowers were on the truck. I said, "Wait, you want to interrupt the service to deliver the flowers?" No answer. I told them I want a full refund. They promised they would do this. I am not talking to Paypal to stop payment 'pending'. Hopefully Paypal will make sure Teleflora doesn't get my money.