Teleflora Logo
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

3.0

mustafa aydin Herndon, VA

Never ever use this company, their business model is just trying to rip off customers. Because you are going to pay the highest amount of money to purchase a premium quality flower. But what you receive is just a cheap flower 1/5 price of worth. When you ask a refund they will give you an only a small portion of what you pay. That means they make HUGE PROFIT with ripping customers. Never ever use this company. I wish I check reviews before ordering anything from them.

Tara

We are a member of Teleflora and they are absolutely terrible to deal with. Over charge for everything and add on hidden fees. Our sales rep does not reply to our e-mails and in 11 year we have seen her twice. We are stuck with them because if we withdraw our membership all of our online business will go to another shop and put our small family own business in trouble.

Monica Chatsworth, CA

HORRIBLE!!!!! I placed an order on 5/9 for a death in family, flowers were to be delivered 5/10. Nothing was delivered!! After calling customer service NINE TIMES since 5/10 and them telling me the flowers were going to be delivered 5/11, then 5/13, then 5/14 STILL NOTHING!!!! I cancelled the order and went with a local florist. The most unprofessional and incompetent service EVER!!! Save yourself the headache, this caused me an ulcer :(

Stephanie Woods West Springfield, MA

I ordered a flower arrangement February 11. It was to be delivered today, February 18. It is now 6:15 pm and has not been delivered. I called and the local flower shop had not gotten the order. I was told they would confirm the delivery and bring the order by 7pm. I really doubt this will happen. I will call and complain tomorrow when the order does not come.

Upset husband Olympia, WA

I order an sapphire sky blue bouquet which was made of a substantial amount of roses with lillies in a blue vase. What I recieved was mostly carnations with two small roses. The flowers in the arrangements recieved are of a substantially cheaper variety than what I was charged for and in a totally different vase. This is fraudulent and unacceptable. I want the arrangement I paid for or a refund for the difference in quality.

Kari J Peoria, IL

After placing a first time order with Tele flora I will never do it again. I contacted the company in less than a week from the delivery. The flowers that I ordered from the image online compared to what arrived had no similarity whatsoever. The arrangement that arrived was falling apart. All I asked is that they re-send the arrangement as the image is shown on their website but they refused. They did process 820% of what should’ve been a 100% refund. It is my opinion that it is in your best interest to find a reputable company for you’re on line floral needs.

Aly Stockton, CA

The flowers that arrived are nowhere near what I ordered. I even upgraded to premium. The flowers that arrived had a different arrangement, different colours, 0 arrangement skill, 50% less flowers, ugly vase that looked like drinking glass, cheap ugly ribbon... It was just ugly, looked cheap and messy. A little kid could probably do better. It was nowhere near the photo of the $55 flowers pictured in their website.

Guy Pasadena, CA

I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday, to be delivered to her work. I paid $29 (outrages services charges brought the total to over $50.) I notified them that she left the office by 4:30pm. At 3pm, the flowers had not arrived. I called and they assured me that the delivery was on it's way. 1.5 hours later, she left the office with no birthday flowers. They called at 5pm to say the flowers arrived. Too little, too late. I will NEVER use Teleflora again!

Rick Segall Highland Park, IL

AWFUL service! Online order was charged double for delivery to same address. Had to call TWICE (with hold time of more than 2 hours) to properly place order. Then flowers were delivered with only 1 card and recipients didn't know which flowers went to which person. Refused to give name and number of local florist preparing the order so I could communicate with them directly. Will never order from them again.

Stacey Brooklyn, NY

This company charges for special deliveries, gives a delivery confirmation but DOES NOT DELIVER. This company hangs up the phone on customers trying to resolve issues (Thanks Shay). This company keeps the items that are ordered and refuse to give a refund and o refuse to have you talk to a supervisor. This company puts you on hold for over 1.5 hours.

Tameka Stewart Pearl, MS

I will not recommend this company to anyone. I placed an order for my friend’s birthday using her zip code to ensure availability. I called the company the day of delivery to check progress, and they said it would be delivered later that evening. It was not until 11pm I got an email reply that my order was cancelled for no adequate reason. When I called customer service, the person was rude and didn’t offer any resonable solution.

Denise McNamara Meriden, CT

Review of Teleflorists. -3 out of 10. Do not do business with this company if you want it done right. And don't expect them to resolve problems satisfactorily. Ordered for delivery Tuesday... never arrived. Then said recipient had to pick up their own order Thursday (three towns away). Called customer service, no refund or partial refund can be given. Tried to give a 40% courtesy on next order. Why the heck would I order from you again??

Christopher

customer service is the worst. I ordered flowers for my mother delivery date 05-11 11:30 am. received email confirmation of delivery 05-11 after 6pm. Called mom home all day with broken toe no delivery. called Teleflora 25 min on phone promise delivery 05-12. no delivery 05-12. called Teleflora 40 min on phone deliveries still going out until 10pm. from Staten Island, NY drove to Cockeysville MD 05-13 at moms still no Flowers called Teleflora long holding times no answers several attempts still no answer. 05-14 Church with mom Lunch, drove to Pa. mom gets call for delivery.

Jennifer Matt Colorado Springs, CO

I ordered an arrangement online to be delivered to my mom for her birthday. The flowers were supposed to have daisies and yellow roses. I even upgrades to the middle package so the arrangement would have more roses. However when the flowers were delivered, there were NO roses in the arrangement at all! I paid $60 dollars for freaking DAISIES!! When I contacted customer service the apologized and offered a discount coupon! I will NEVER use the company again.....lessoned learned!

VEMNAS

DONT ORDER FROM HERE! I Ordered a bouquet of flowers for valentines day under the same day option i chose the dates that were available for service which had 2/14 still available and come day of NO FLOWERS! NOW a day too late i wana cancel my floral order and CANT CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE waiting on hold for bout two hours+, no answer as of yet. Emailed them, NO RESPONSE. Yet they're quick to charge. Want a refund immediately and NVR ordering from here again

Sigler Jorge Boca Raton, FL

I bought a premium one and even added extra flowers and the arrangement looked HORRIBLE, Walmart has better quality for a tenth of the price. Had to call their customer care number and wait 29 minutes on hold before someone picked my call... only to put me on hold a couple more times. Never will I buy from them again. I did receive a 75%refund... but my mother's day gift arrangement was horrible and that cannot be undone. Not to mention that it took me a lot to get the refund, they wanted to throw out a 40% discount on my next purchase... as if I was ever buying from them again.

Kate Brentwood, TN

False advertising on teleflora's part. I ordered a teacup/saucer flower arrangement for my Grandmother to commemorate her first wedding anniversary without my Granddad and the arrangement was sent in a big green cheap mug. I didn't pay $40 to get a small floral arrangement! I paid that to get a beautiful teacup and saucer (vase) to honor my Granddad who was an advid tea drinker and the design of the teacup/saucer was reminiscent of their wedding decor. Shame on them!

Saltyjack Houston, TX

Well, here's another company I should have checked reviews for before purchasing a promotion (this time I used AmazonLocal - before it was a Groupon that blew up on me). I paid $20 for a $40 voucher, which by its terms was valid for 60 days; however, the purchase price could be used for 5 years. For a variety of reasons, I didn't use the voucher for a year - then was told by Teleflora that they would not honor it and I needed to contact AmazonLocal. Don't use this service!!!!!

Carolyn Hazleton, PA

Delivery was quick and customer service resolved my issues quickly

Martha Franklin Cypress, TX

Delivered flower arrangement not any where close to what was in the picture., this company sell fraud products. Ordered roses, no roses in arrangement, I over paid for daisies. Don’t recommend Teleflora.

Nada Khamis Austin, TX

Dont buy from this company . They called that they could not deliver flowers for my mother on mother day weekend saying that the florist are fully booked and they wanted to deliver a week after the event . Very bad customer service Dont buy from them , they will disappoint you

Ana Sandoval Louisville, KY

We had ordered the flowers to be in the shape of a heart. What came was NOTHING like the picture. I thought that since it was a 4.3 rated place I had high expectations. So disappointed.

Courtney Billings, MT

Awful!! Ordered for same day delivery and received confirmation. After 6 phone calls and being lied to 3 times that flowers were “on the truck for delivery” they actually were not and Teleflora canceled my order. Horrible experience!

Ben f

Ordered online for Valentine's Day flowers to the wife. I received a confirmation email stating that the flowers were delivered. Never received them and emailed back that the flowers never showed up. Haven't heard back in over 24 hours! Would never use company again

Marie Monterey, CA

My order was not delivered as promised and they didn't even work on the order until the day of. The day after, the flowers were not available and they didn't even give me a chance to order what I wanted. Teleflora did give me a 30% refund but it pays to check reviews. Terrible, terrible, terrible. Shop around for florist. I give no stars!!!!!

Tom Leander, TX

Awful experience. Sent message saying they could not deliver my selected order and select another arrangement. Shortly after that they sent a message saying they could not deliver the alternative arrangement and cancelled my order.

Irina Grigorieva Atlanta, GA

They advertise beautiful products and sell something totally different. We purchased a special flower arrangement (flower birthday cake) and received a simple bouquet. Not worth the money we spent. With this type of business all the customers will be first time customers, who will never come back.

Mary Ann Monnin

Ordered flowers for my daughter to be delivered Friday, it is now Sunday and they still have not arrived. I have now been promised delivery tomorrow. They offered me a 50% off coupon for a future order I refused it, will never use them again!

Wendy Jolley Rockwall, TX

Ordered a live plant basket to be delivered on Monday following my best friends sisters death on Sunday. As of today, FRIDAY and after almost an hour on the phone and literally 15 emails back and forth with their customer service the delivery has yet to arrive. I will NEVER use them again and would suggest you not either.

E plott

Placed an order for my wife on February 13 at 11:00 am. I was required to give them a delivery zip code before I could even place my order but they waited 26 hours to send me an email canceing my order leaving me with no options for having flowers delivered to my wife on Valentine's Day.

Tom Grover

What was delivered was not even close to what was advertised on the website . Customer service wanted to give you 20% refund or a 50% future discount . I did offer a full refund if the product to be picked up. I'd sure like over 90% of the business this was a gift more than a little difficult to try to get that picked up .

John Swafford Longwood, FL

I paid to have flowers get to location early only to find out it maybe a day after the event I sent them for.. I had to fight to get a riding and was made to feel like it was my issue .. Shop local it's always best local business care about it clients Teleflora only wants your money and could careless about you

Darlene Salem, NH

Do Not Order anything from this Florist. They take your order, charge your credit card & then Cancel your order on the day that the flowers should have been delivered. They don't even call you they email you the cancel notice. Then they tell you it will be 7 to 10 days before they can refund your money.

Kiki Newark, NJ

Gave one start because you can’t give a 0 , worst experience ever , 2 days after Mother’s day no flowers when they were order a week in advance to be deliver Saturday before mother’s day .

Shauntel Mount Vernon, NY

I ordered an arrangement in the morning. Not only did the order arrive late but it did not represent what was shown online. Telaflora needs to stop the false advertisement. It’s sickening.

Amir

Ordered flower for my wife's birthday. Never delivered but sent confirmation of delivery. When complained simply offered refund and no explanation. So unprofessional and irresponsible.

RW Spring, TX

I was charged almost $70 for a really really tiny bouquet, and they died in 2-3 days. $70 for this rubbish? This is how you running your business? keep away from this company!

Melissa Koscinski Tunkhannock, PA

Worst customer service, rude staff, after a week of failed attempts to get flowers delivered, they cancelled order. So I had to reorder elsewhere, do not use Teleflora, you will not get flowers delivered, terrible service.

Margie Jeffersonville, IN

Ordered a Zen arrangement, received a $5.- worth arrangement.

barbara Sparta, NJ

wrong item sent! Teleflora kept me on the phone for an hour hold then offered me a 30% discount off my order! I was very dissatisfied and they did nothing to correct.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

They have great customer service and are easy to use at a reasonable price.

Charles windle Hollywood, FL

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY . HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. FLOWERS WERE NOT DELIVERED. I WISH I READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE I ORDERED. STAYVAWAY!!!

Malissa Anaheim, CA

I spent $80 on a bouquet of daffodils. But I got no daffodils. Just some tulips and lilies that died and never bloomed. Horrible.

Marjorie Campbell Lakewood, WA

They never delivered the flowers! No one ever picks the phone up. WORST company ever dealt with. They should be shut down by the government!

Jeff Fox

Simply a skimming scam. Ordered premium with 25 tulips and received 12 tulips that looked old and tired. STOP! Order somewhere else

Troy Siren Gilbert, AZ

They always have great deals and guarantee delivery and freshness.

Gary Lane Auburn, CA

We ordered flowers for my mother in Hawaii and selected from what they said was available for delivery and ordered early enough for same day delivery. Later got an email saying the selection wasn't available and to click a link to let them pick the selection. My wife did so just so the item would be delivered that day. About 10 that night got an email they were unable to get around to delivering it that day. Best part is they charged us on the day they didn't deliver. So ended up with my mother not getting flowers in the hospital after her surgery. Would never use them again or recommend them.