Teleflora has been in business for 78 years delivering flower arrangements selected by local florists across the US and Canada. This company guarantees satisfaction with every gift ordered, with free flowers hand-delivered daily.

#1 TheBouqs.com chevron_right
2.9
#2 Avas Flowers chevron_right
#3 ProFlowers chevron_right
1.3
starstar_halfstar_borderstar_borderstar_border

The Good

• Website
  • Affiliated florists

Website

Teleflora offers their customers a live chat to help resolve any questions they may have as they shop. This company also spotlights a deal of the day, which discounted even more than other items on the site. The Teleflora website is easy to use and their product choice are clear and easy to read.

Affiliated Florists

Teleflora offers many different flower types on their site with rare options like African Violets, Alstroemerias, Calla Lillies, Carnations, and more. Customers can shop by birthday, occasions, flowers, plants & gifts, and price. Teleflora works with 20,000 affiliated florist to deliver flowers worldwide.

The Bad

• Color options
  • Selection

Color Options

Though Teleflora offers a lot of different flower types, they don't have many color options to choose from on their arrangements. Colors are chosen standard to each arrangement, and there really is much room to customized flowers by color preference.

Selection

Altogether the selection of flowers on their website is limited.  There are only a few choice to pick from in each floral categories. Other flower delivery sites may offer a lot more choices on each flower type.

The Bottom Line

Teleflora guarantees satisfaction with every gift order they ship. If a shopper isn't satisfied they can contact Teleflora anytime by phone, email, or live chat to resolve any order issues. This company doesn't have the best track record with their customers. Orders can be hit or miss, so I strongly caution anyone who chooses Teleflora to track their order closely to ensure delivery and deserved valued.

1.0

Ann
June 27th, 2019 League City, TX DETAILS

I placed an order and received a confirmation number for my order. I logged on today to check on the delivery status only to see my order had been CANCELLED. I reached out to customer service and was told that my order was "cancelled for your protection. Our system indicated the order was questionable in some way." This is ridiculous! Why didn't Teleflora call or e-mail me as both my phone number and e-mail address were part of the order process. No one reached out!!! They just CANCELLED it! This is extremely unprofessional, and left the birthday recipient without the flowers that I believed, as per my CONFIRMATION, were being delivered.

Tara
June 12th, 2019 DETAILS

We are a member of Teleflora and they are absolutely terrible to deal with. Over charge for everything and add on hidden fees. Our sales rep does not reply to our e-mails and in 11 year we have seen her twice. We are stuck with them because if we withdraw our membership all of our online business will go to another shop and put our small family own business in trouble.

Courtney
May 28th, 2019 Billings, MT

Awful!! Ordered for same day delivery and received confirmation. After 6 phone calls and being lied to 3 times that flowers were “on the truck for delivery” they actually were not and Teleflora canceled my order. Horrible experience!

Monica
May 17th, 2019 Chatsworth, CA

HORRIBLE!!!!! I placed an order on 5/9 for a death in family, flowers were to be delivered 5/10. Nothing was delivered!! After calling customer service NINE TIMES since 5/10 and them telling me the flowers were going to be delivered 5/11, then 5/13, then 5/14 STILL NOTHING!!!! I cancelled the order and went with a local florist. The most unprofessional and incompetent service EVER!!! Save yourself the headache, this caused me an ulcer :(

Kiki
May 16th, 2019 Newark, NJ DETAILS

Gave one start because you can’t give a 0 , worst experience ever , 2 days after Mother’s day no flowers when they were order a week in advance to be deliver Saturday before mother’s day .

Michele
April 28th, 2019 Orleans, MA DETAILS

I made a very big mistake ordering flowers from Teleflora and I will never do it again. I placed an order for same day delivery and received a confirmation. Later that afternoon I got an email they could not make the delivery that day and to pick another day. But I specifically wanted them delivered that day! I ordered a bouquet and a completely different bouquet was delivered. It was a cheap bunch of flowers picked up at a grocery store and stuffed into a vase with no arrangement. When I spoke with Teleflora they offered me a 20% discount on my next purchase. Are you kidding me!? I told them I wanted the correct bouquet delivered today. They advised me they would deliver it today but must pick up the one already delivered. What?! You want to inconvenience the recipient by having her wait to give you back the flowers? Are they not going to deliver them if she is not there to give them the ugly ones? I asked to speak with a supervisor. After a long wait, no one is available. Of course not. In the end Teleflora would not accommodate me. So they lost a customer over a $10.00 bouquet of junk flowers. What kind of business practice is this? I had many choices of delivery services and I chose Teleflora. I will never choose them again. If you can get this complaint to the elusive Jeff Bennett that would be great.

David F
April 15th, 2019 Dawsonville, GA DETAILS

DO NOT USE TELEFLORA!!!!! On Wednesday (04/03/19) early afternoon I ordered a Standing Spray Funeral Arrangement. I specifically told them that delivery had to be before 9:00 AM, Friday (04/05/19). I was told “Rest assured your order will be handled with great care”. Friday (04/05/19) 9:05 AM, I received a text “We’ve encountered an issue with your recent floral purchase. Reply Yes to receive the detailed information.” I replied YES. Friday, 9:15 AM, I received a text “Unfortunately, the Product you have selected is not available.” I immediately called them. The recording stated you have a 5 minute wait. 10 seconds later the recording states you have a 10 minute wait. 15 minutes later someone comes on the phone. She tells me they cannot have that arrangement available and they can have a different arrangement made. By the time I finished talking to them it was 9:50 AM. I asked them why wasn’t I notified a day or two ago instead of 5 minutes after the scheduled delivery time. She had no answer. I asked to speak to a supervisor. 5+ minutes later a supervisor comes on the phone. She said they could deliver a vase arrangement sometime that day. I said, you cannot get it to the funeral home in time. She said, they can deliver it to their home. I said, that makes no sense to deliver it to someone’s home. I asked her why did I not receive a notification a day or two ago. She had no answer. Summary: Teleflora had more than ample time (two days) to notify me to change the order so I could pick a different arrangement. The result, No delivered arrangement and no satisfaction. I have looked and felt like a fool in front of friends and family.. David F. AGAIN, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM TELEFLORA.

Stephanie Woods
February 19th, 2019 West Springfield, MA DETAILS

I ordered a flower arrangement February 11. It was to be delivered today, February 18. It is now 6:15 pm and has not been delivered. I called and the local flower shop had not gotten the order. I was told they would confirm the delivery and bring the order by 7pm. I really doubt this will happen. I will call and complain tomorrow when the order does not come.

Ben f
February 19th, 2019 DETAILS

Ordered online for Valentine's Day flowers to the wife. I received a confirmation email stating that the flowers were delivered. Never received them and emailed back that the flowers never showed up. Haven't heard back in over 24 hours! Would never use company again

Victoria
February 15th, 2019 Torrance, CA DETAILS

Ordered an arrangement and Teleflora could not make the promised delivery date. So after I callled I arranged another date or delivery, when the day came I called the recipient to see if they have received the order and nothing. So I called Teleflora and ask what was happening well they said the order was cancelled????! I was made so the lady from Teleflora had got another florist shop to deliver the next day. And I ask the Teleflora customer service to make sure this is possible anyhow she said she confirmed everything. The follow day came and my mom sent me a picture of the flowers and they were NOT even close to what I had ordered. I’m now waiting on hold to take care of this. I’m totally upset and pissed off with this company!

Upset husband
February 15th, 2019 Olympia, WA DETAILS

I order an sapphire sky blue bouquet which was made of a substantial amount of roses with lillies in a blue vase. What I recieved was mostly carnations with two small roses. The flowers in the arrangements recieved are of a substantially cheaper variety than what I was charged for and in a totally different vase. This is fraudulent and unacceptable. I want the arrangement I paid for or a refund for the difference in quality.

CSA
February 14th, 2019 Haddon Heights, NJ DETAILS

Switch and bait. We ordered a delicate premium floral art with Hot Pink roses (a dozen in picture), Pink spray roses (dozen in picture), light Green hydrangeas, Peach asiatic lilies, Pink alstroemerias with a few scattered light green carnations and Miniature pink carnations, offset with Seeded eucalyptus, Parvifolia eucalyptus and Lemon leaf. It was to be delivered in a Large glass gathering vase with paper tied twine center. What they delivered was a cheap small vase with a CARNATION arrangement! 16 flowers in it total!!! 2 roses, 2 orange Lillies, 2 green sprayed mums. Rest (12) carnations. Wouldn’t pay $ 30 for this bouquet. Not pinks like picture. Not roses. Embarrassing.

JNK
February 14th, 2019 Ithaca, NY DETAILS

I planned to send a friend flowers on a specific day. I had read many reviews and types of bouquets and looked at many delivery sites to find the arrangement most apprpriate for the occasion and recipient. My first choice was not available at the address I wanted to send it to. I finally decided to buy a superior arrangement ($65+ ) and scheduled delivery for three days later, a Saturday. On Saturday morning, I received a notification that the arrangement I chose was not available at that location. And that a new bouquet could not be delivered until Monday. I chose a new bouquet. What was actually delivered Monday evening was not remotely attractive or worth what I paid. I felt embarrassed to have sent such a dull bouquet to my friend. And I’m angry that I was offered no discount for teleflora’s mistake. Will never use their service again.

Tom C
February 5th, 2019 Kihei, HI DETAILS

I cannot recommend teleflora to anyone. They have a beautiful website and lots of arrangement choices. But my experience is that the florists they contract with do not have many of the choices offered on the website and they fail to deliver the flowers after charging you for them. To be specific about my experience, I ordered a basket of potted plants a week before my relative’s birthday. i was charged in full for the order at that time. A week later, at 3:00 pm on my relative’s birthday, I recieve a call saying the basket arrangement I ordered was not available and could I make another choice that would be delivered the day following. I made a second selection and was charged an additional amount. Then later that night I recieved an email saying that there would be a delay in delivering this order. The next day I recieved another phone call telling me that my second choice was not available and I made a third choice. Then the next day I recieved another email saying that choice was not available. I called the number provided and asked that they send whatever the florist had. I told this story to the customer service person and asked that I be refunded for my entire order. The agent apologized and agreed to refund my money. So far, no flowers, no refund and more apologies but no willingness to send flowers without placing and paying for a new order. DO NOT USE TELEFLORA!!!

Shauntel
January 15th, 2019 Mount Vernon, NY DETAILS

I ordered an arrangement in the morning. Not only did the order arrive late but it did not represent what was shown online. Telaflora needs to stop the false advertisement. It’s sickening.

Kari J
December 21st, 2018 Peoria, IL DETAILS

After placing a first time order with Tele flora I will never do it again. I contacted the company in less than a week from the delivery. The flowers that I ordered from the image online compared to what arrived had no similarity whatsoever. The arrangement that arrived was falling apart. All I asked is that they re-send the arrangement as the image is shown on their website but they refused. They did process 820% of what should’ve been a 100% refund. It is my opinion that it is in your best interest to find a reputable company for you’re on line floral needs.

Jaime
November 2nd, 2018 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

I do not suggest this company. I called every florist who had the arrangement I wanted and they all said they did not have those flowers available. I called Teleflora and asked if they had it in stock and they said they have their own flower shops locally and they do have all flowers available. Come to find out they do not have anyone to deliver the flowers after processing payment. So I arranged for a pickup. They told me it would be ready in less than an hour. Over an hour later they tell me they never sent payment to the florist so they won’t begin creating the flower arrangement until they are paid. Now I will have less than 30 minutes to pick up the flowers before they close. I should have just gone through the florist directly. They do not have local teleflora florists. They go through local florists in the area. Cut the middle man out and go directly to them. Save yourself the hassle. This was so stressful it wasn’t even worth it.

Marie
October 12th, 2018 Monterey, CA DETAILS

My order was not delivered as promised and they didn't even work on the order until the day of. The day after, the flowers were not available and they didn't even give me a chance to order what I wanted. Teleflora did give me a 30% refund but it pays to check reviews. Terrible, terrible, terrible. Shop around for florist. I give no stars!!!!!

Katherine Galliart
September 7th, 2018

I use teleflora through a business because I get a discount, but from everyone that I have sent flowers to they have absolutely loved them! Recipients have said they are the most beautiful flowers they have ever received! I highly recommend using them! A tiny bit pricey but it is so true that you get what you pay for! I will pay more for QUALITY products!

Monica Osborn
July 13th, 2018 Atlantic Beach, FL DETAILS

My husband and I are traveling without internet access, so tried to use Teleflora. It was a nightmare. Tried to send flowers to wife and daughter of deceased. Resulted in nothing but problems. Received texts, emails and phone calls trying to straighten out the mess. Spent at least a whole morning stuck on the phone trying to let the right hand know what the left hand was doing. Wouldn't give me the name of the florist they were using because of "privacy issues." Really? What privacy issues are there for a vendor providing me with service and a product? Guess they don't want to worry about accountability.

Troy Siren
June 28th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

They always have great deals and guarantee delivery and freshness.

Tom
June 11th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

They have great customer service and are easy to use at a reasonable price.

Aly
May 29th, 2018 Stockton, CA DETAILS

The flowers that arrived are nowhere near what I ordered. I even upgraded to premium. The flowers that arrived had a different arrangement, different colours, 0 arrangement skill, 50% less flowers, ugly vase that looked like drinking glass, cheap ugly ribbon... It was just ugly, looked cheap and messy. A little kid could probably do better. It was nowhere near the photo of the $55 flowers pictured in their website.

Nancy
May 22nd, 2018 Northville, MI DETAILS

APPALLINGLY BAD SERVICE!! Ordered two separate orders for my Mom. Mother's Day and her Birthday. The first was delivered to another address that she had to go pick up a few miles away. These were supposed to come with chocolates which did not come. The chocolates were delivered 1 week later. The second order was never delivered to date (an Imperial Orchid - not cheap!). I have been chasing this up, with very little help from the online customer service team. I have been charged for this and two weeks later my Mom has not received her Mother's Day gift! NEVER NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

Tracy Pyle
May 15th, 2018 Austin, TX DETAILS

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day for 3 women in the SAME house. I ordered early, AND asked for a Friday delivery. The Thursday before, I got an email saying they could not deliver Friday. After 20 minutes on hold, I was told they would be coming Saturday. On Saturday, ONE arrangement showed up. I got an email saying one of the others had been delivered on Friday, which was a flat LIE! Only one ever showed up, and it was horrible quality! It was so embarrassing! I was on hold for another 20 minutes, and that was a waste of time. I was offered 50% off my next order. To be clear, I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN! I demanded a refund for the 2 arrangements that never showed up. I have reporting them to American Express as fraudulent. I think all the "customer service" is overseas. There is no urgency, and no understanding of actual service. They apologize, but offer nothing! STAY AWAY!!

Charles windle
May 14th, 2018 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY . HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. FLOWERS WERE NOT DELIVERED. I WISH I READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE I ORDERED. STAYVAWAY!!!

Tom
May 9th, 2018 Leander, TX

Awful experience. Sent message saying they could not deliver my selected order and select another arrangement. Shortly after that they sent a message saying they could not deliver the alternative arrangement and cancelled my order.

Irina Grigorieva
March 21st, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

They advertise beautiful products and sell something totally different. We purchased a special flower arrangement (flower birthday cake) and received a simple bouquet. Not worth the money we spent. With this type of business all the customers will be first time customers, who will never come back.

Guy
March 20th, 2018 Pasadena, CA DETAILS

I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday, to be delivered to her work. I paid $29 (outrages services charges brought the total to over $50.) I notified them that she left the office by 4:30pm. At 3pm, the flowers had not arrived. I called and they assured me that the delivery was on it's way. 1.5 hours later, she left the office with no birthday flowers. They called at 5pm to say the flowers arrived. Too little, too late. I will NEVER use Teleflora again!

Malissa
March 8th, 2018 Anaheim, CA DETAILS

I spent $80 on a bouquet of daffodils. But I got no daffodils. Just some tulips and lilies that died and never bloomed. Horrible.

Rick Segall
February 20th, 2018 Highland Park, IL DETAILS

AWFUL service! Online order was charged double for delivery to same address. Had to call TWICE (with hold time of more than 2 hours) to properly place order. Then flowers were delivered with only 1 card and recipients didn't know which flowers went to which person. Refused to give name and number of local florist preparing the order so I could communicate with them directly. Will never order from them again.

Courtney
February 16th, 2018 Blue Springs, MO DETAILS

My experience with teleflora has been the worst customer service experience I’ve ever had. I have been trying to order a particular flower arrangement for my grandmother’s funeral for the last two days. The day after I placed the order, I got a text from the company that something was wrong with the order. I called customer service. The customer service agent wasn’t a native English speaker, so it was a little difficult to make out what she was saying over the phone, but she eventually conveyed to me that the shop that was filling the order couldn’t make the order. So I asked to cancel the order so that I could order an arrangement somewhere else. She won’t cancel it. Then says “if we can make the same order will you be happy?” Uh, yeah, but you just said you couldn’t? Anyway, she puts it in to make a similar arrangement. They emailed me this morning to say that they can’t do it. So, they’ve charged me for flowers that I specifically picked out and are, I guess, going to send some random arrangement. Because they wouldn’t let me cancel yesterday, I am now forced to simply accept this because I no longer have time to order new flowers for my grandmother’s funeral. I hope that anyone who wants to order floral arrangements can find a better company to go through. If I was allowed to give this company no stars, I would.

Stacey
February 16th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

This company charges for special deliveries, gives a delivery confirmation but DOES NOT DELIVER. This company hangs up the phone on customers trying to resolve issues (Thanks Shay). This company keeps the items that are ordered and refuse to give a refund and o refuse to have you talk to a supervisor. This company puts you on hold for over 1.5 hours.

Marjorie Campbell
February 15th, 2018 Lakewood, WA

They never delivered the flowers! No one ever picks the phone up. WORST company ever dealt with. They should be shut down by the government!

D. McClelland
February 6th, 2018 Middle River, MD DETAILS

On Wednesday morning, January 31, 2018, I placed an order for funeral flowers through the Teleflora website. The flowers were for my Aunt's viewing on Thursday, February 1, 2018. I added in the comments section the flowers needed to be delivered BEFORE 3PM on Thursday, February 1, 2018. I also asked a ribbon with "Aunt" be added to the arrangement and provided my cell phone number in the comments for any questions. On Thursday afternoon, February 1, 2018, I arrived at the funeral home and looked for my flowers. They were not there. After inquiries with the funeral home staff, who checked all possible locations for flowers, the flowers were not located. I went outside to my car and contact Teleflora through the 800 number to ask where my flowers were and when they would be delivered. The customer service person (I don't remember his name at this moment), contacted the florist and then came back on the line with me. He said the florist "didn't have time to complete the order." Needless to say, I lost my mind over this comment. This was my Aunt's funeral which could not be put off until the florist had the time to get around to my order. The only thing he kept saying was, "I apologize." Then he said the flowers could be delivered by 3pm on Friday. I told him the funeral was at 11am on Friday and 3pm was too late. I also told him I was not paying for flowers to be delivered to the funeral home Friday morning, only to be seen for a couple of minutes - IF that were even possible. Since the florist couldn't get the order delivered before 3PM Thursday, why would I expect them to deliver the flowers first thing Friday morning? I expressed multiple times this was my Aunt's funeral. When I asked the name of the florist, I was told that information could not be provided to me. This was like pouring gas on an already flaming bonfire. I asked to speak to a supervisor and I was placed on hold for over 20 minutes and no one ever picked up the line. I called back and got another customer service person (Josh maybe?) and explained the situation to him. Again, all I got was "I apologize" with no offer of a solution other than to cancel my order. I asked Josh how he would feel in my situation and, again, all I got was "I apologize." Again, I asked for the name of the florist and was told the name could not be provided because it would violate the contract with the florist. What about the florist violating the purchase contract by not delivering the flowers in a timely fashion? By this time, I had missed almost the entire first hour of the viewing for my Aunt and I still had no offer of a solution other than to cancel my order. When I told Josh to cancel my order, because it would serve no purpose on Friday, he said it would take 2-10 days for a refund to be issued and asked if there was anything else he could help me with. WHAT? Anything else? REALLY? Let me reiterate this was my AUNT'S FUNERAL. My Aunt was like a mother to me after my mom passed away many years ago. To say I was humiliated because I was the only one in the immediate family to NOT send flowers goes beyond saying. Not only that, I had to explain to my brother why our flowers were not there. I also felt I had to keep explaining to EVERYONE why there were no flowers from my brother and I. You have no idea how humiliating this situation was for me or how much stress Teleflora's lack of caring to address the issue added to an already very stressful situation. This was a FUNERAL. One day only viewing. This wasn't a birthday or anniversary that flowers could be delivered the next day. I wouldn't even be as upset if I had ordered the flowers that morning. However, the florist had more than 1 1/2 days to complete this order. And to be told the florist "didn't have time to complete the order" is soooo very unacceptable. Teleflora offered absolutely NO customer service and other customers should know what to expect when dealing with this company. This situation was handled sooooo very poorly by Teleflora. There was no offer by the people I spoke with to attempt to rectify the situation. How would you feel if you were in my situation? There is no "re-do" on this order. Teleflora and the florist inflicted so much additional pain and stress, it is unconscionable.

Tameka Stewart
January 16th, 2018 Pearl, MS DETAILS

I will not recommend this company to anyone. I placed an order for my friend’s birthday using her zip code to ensure availability. I called the company the day of delivery to check progress, and they said it would be delivered later that evening. It was not until 11pm I got an email reply that my order was cancelled for no adequate reason. When I called customer service, the person was rude and didn’t offer any resonable solution.

Denise McNamara
December 15th, 2017 Meriden, CT DETAILS

Review of Teleflorists. -3 out of 10. Do not do business with this company if you want it done right. And don't expect them to resolve problems satisfactorily. Ordered for delivery Tuesday... never arrived. Then said recipient had to pick up their own order Thursday (three towns away). Called customer service, no refund or partial refund can be given. Tried to give a 40% courtesy on next order. Why the heck would I order from you again??

fida attieh
October 24th, 2017

OMG these people are the WORST! A colleague of mine had surgery and I ordered her some flowers to be delivered the second day after I ordered them - it wasn't even a rush delivery! I don't hear back from her and asked her husband if she received my flowers and he said no - I called them to complain and they said they would be delivered the next day GUARANTEED and that I don't need to check in again. I of course decide to check in anyway to confirm that they will be delivered only to find out that the florist in question is closed on a Saturday and that the flowers will be delivered on Monday or Tuesday which would be a WHOLE WEEK LATE!!! I of course cancelled the order and placed a same day order with a local florist! If you want your flowers to be delivered on time, do NOT order from these people!

Amir
September 22nd, 2017

Ordered flower for my wife's birthday. Never delivered but sent confirmation of delivery. When complained simply offered refund and no explanation. So unprofessional and irresponsible.

Mary Ann Monnin
September 19th, 2017

Ordered flowers for my daughter to be delivered Friday, it is now Sunday and they still have not arrived. I have now been promised delivery tomorrow. They offered me a 50% off coupon for a future order I refused it, will never use them again!

Diana Ivars
September 11th, 2017

My husband was not able to attend his brother's funeral, so we used Teleflora to send an online order for a funeral spray to be delivered to the funeral service. It's incomprehensible that they did not send the flowers, but they left a computer message on the phone to call their customer service, then waiting time for a representative to answer is over 15 minutes. Then she had the audacity to put me back on hold without informing me that she was going to. Do you think she'll ever come back........???? PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM! THERE ARE TOO MANY OTHER GOOD FLORAL COMPANIES TO USE. YOU WILL BE VERY UNHAPPY IF YOU USE TELEFLORA.

Jennifer R.
August 14th, 2017 Minneapolis, MN

Here is the email I received after the time thhe order should have delivered: Thank you for your Teleflora order. We appreciate your business. Unfortunately, we were unable to place your order for delivery on the requested day. UNABLE TO PLACE YOUR ORDR FOR DELIVERY? Order was placed by me during business hours central time the previous day, payment was processed the previous day by them, but , UNABLE TO PLACE YOUR ORDR FOR DELIVERY? Pleasant minions in customer that can't tell you WHY they were unable to place your order. 0 out of 10, when my money leaves my account I consider it a contract, they failed to keep their side of the contract.

Craig
August 9th, 2017 Indianapolis, IN

yesterday (8/8/17) was my anniversary. i ordered flowers for delivery to my wife's work to make her feel special on such an occasion, and to start off our romantic evening correctly. i paid an extra fee to get the flowers there by 1pm, as advertised on site by teleflora. 1 came and no flowers. I contacted them via customer service site on email as directed, but all i got was a one time email stating they would respond when they get notice from the delivery, but it was already 230 and my wife was to leave work at 3. so, i went into chat with a live rep. they contacted the delivery people and then apologized, refunded my expedition fee and told me that it would definitely be there by 330. so, i had to lie to my wife to keep her at work longer. 430 rolled around and still no flowers. i had to once again contact them through their live rep chat. that person then tells me that they are not responsible for guaranteed delivery times. i informed her that someone should tell her website and the other rep i spoke to, so no one would be defrauded money by the information given from them. thankfully, i saved all my conversations and screen shotted the web page. we never got the product i paid $115 for. i demanded a refund and now i am on sites to share my experience. what a crappy way to start off what was to be a romantic evening with my wife. the worst part is i had to share with her what was going on and of course it took me a bit to get out of the pissy funk it all put me in. horrible. don't bother.

Gary Lane
June 16th, 2017 Auburn, CA

We ordered flowers for my mother in Hawaii and selected from what they said was available for delivery and ordered early enough for same day delivery. Later got an email saying the selection wasn't available and to click a link to let them pick the selection. My wife did so just so the item would be delivered that day. About 10 that night got an email they were unable to get around to delivering it that day. Best part is they charged us on the day they didn't deliver. So ended up with my mother not getting flowers in the hospital after her surgery. Would never use them again or recommend them.

Christopher
May 17th, 2017

customer service is the worst. I ordered flowers for my mother delivery date 05-11 11:30 am. received email confirmation of delivery 05-11 after 6pm. Called mom home all day with broken toe no delivery. called Teleflora 25 min on phone promise delivery 05-12. no delivery 05-12. called Teleflora 40 min on phone deliveries still going out until 10pm. from Staten Island, NY drove to Cockeysville MD 05-13 at moms still no Flowers called Teleflora long holding times no answers several attempts still no answer. 05-14 Church with mom Lunch, drove to Pa. mom gets call for delivery.

Wendy Jolley
April 24th, 2017 Rockwall, TX

Ordered a live plant basket to be delivered on Monday following my best friends sisters death on Sunday. As of today, FRIDAY and after almost an hour on the phone and literally 15 emails back and forth with their customer service the delivery has yet to arrive. I will NEVER use them again and would suggest you not either.

Jennifer Matt
April 15th, 2017 Colorado Springs, CO

I ordered an arrangement online to be delivered to my mom for her birthday. The flowers were supposed to have daisies and yellow roses. I even upgrades to the middle package so the arrangement would have more roses. However when the flowers were delivered, there were NO roses in the arrangement at all! I paid $60 dollars for freaking DAISIES!! When I contacted customer service the apologized and offered a discount coupon! I will NEVER use the company again.....lessoned learned!

RW
March 22nd, 2017 Spring, TX

I was charged almost $70 for a really really tiny bouquet, and they died in 2-3 days. $70 for this rubbish? This is how you running your business? keep away from this company!

VEMNAS
February 16th, 2017

DONT ORDER FROM HERE! I Ordered a bouquet of flowers for valentines day under the same day option i chose the dates that were available for service which had 2/14 still available and come day of NO FLOWERS! NOW a day too late i wana cancel my floral order and CANT CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE waiting on hold for bout two hours+, no answer as of yet. Emailed them, NO RESPONSE. Yet they're quick to charge. Want a refund immediately and NVR ordering from here again

Jeff Fox
February 15th, 2017

Simply a skimming scam. Ordered premium with 25 tulips and received 12 tulips that looked old and tired. STOP! Order somewhere else