ProFlowers Logo

ProFlowers

6.5

Eric Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I ordered some flowers for Valentines Day using a promo code from the radio. My wife was in tears. Not because she was grateful , but because she was mad at how much it cost. My flowers that were advertised at $30 ended up costing me around $100 with all the fees. Buyer beware.

Darius Williams Alexandria, VA

Go hear to order all my flowers for any special occasion. They are fairly quick on delivery and have great deals during the holidays

Landa Hammond, LA

Order that was delivered did not even compare to what was advertised. Half the flowers were missing or dead. Never again! Save your money and purchase from a local florist instead

Rob Whipple Mesa, AZ

Our flowers have usually been pretty good. Sometimes a little less than expected. But pricing is still usually better than other places.

Stephanie Coelho Jerome, ID

Absolutely NOT what I ordered!!!!! FALSE ADVERTISING on what was SUPPOSED to be provided. If I could show you pictures of what was ordered and what what received, you'd be appalled! I will NEVER order from them again.

Reena Kivlehen Phoenix, AZ

My husband and I have ordered flowers through ProFlowers and generally everything arrives healthy and beautiful! It is a very convenient service!

Eric Schnakenberg Gretna, NE

Complete trash. Ordered 2 bouquets. They delivered 1. And that one wasnt even close to anything I ordered. Got a refund, but a complete waste of time.

Carolyn Philadelphia, PA

I received a boutique of tulips for my birthday on Friday by Monday they were droopy and sad looking. It is a shame. Not sure whether I should mention it to the sender.

Marcia Blackman East Meadow, NY

Wish I could give them a zero. Flowers arrived not when promised, missing the card that was to be enclosed and old and droopy roses. Couldn’t do any worse.

rachel Paramus, NJ

dont expect your flowers to show up on time. i called 3 times and was assured my flowers would be delivered on my requested day which was veterans day. they never showed up

Frank Galgan Troy, MI

Sent flowers for my aunts 103 birthday. No card attached. I have no idea who got the flowers since she’s in assisted living. Don’t use these fools.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

They are perfect for Valentines Day and Mothers Day. They look great and my wife loves them.

terryjamison Madison, MS

Love ordering flowers through this floral company they have great service and staff

Connor Farmington, UT

ProFlowers always has the best customer support and really cares about their customers.

Sheri Merced, CA

The actual delivery contained about 1/3 the amount of stems that was supposed to have been in the product I ordered. Not happy!

Frank Jacobberger

Had I known that they would arrive with none of the flowers in blume, I would have bought locally. Oh well, we live and learn.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

Pro Flowers has been great with ordering nice flowers that arrive on time at a reasonable price

Jeffrey Foutz American Fork, UT

large selection of flowers. flowers delivered very quickly. A little pricey, but totally worth it.

Steve Fairmont, WV

Look low quality and their delivery charges are absolutely ridiculous. Robbery without a gun.Never use the them again.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

Used ProFlowers for Valentines Day and wasn't disappointed.

Tammy Dickens Navarre, FL

I paid $59 for a bunch of flowers that looked like the $4.99 bunch you get at Walmart. Very disappointed.

Jamie Borger, TX

Horrible customer service!!! Will never be allowed to talk to a manager or supervisor!!!

Nate Pittsburgh, PA

One week later. Still no flowers. No refund. No response from customer service.

arun kumar Indianapolis, IN

way way too overpriced. stay away from proflowers. ordered on 2/12/2019.

Amber Venanzi

It was awful the flowers were not even close to what I ordered.

Jun Benigno Odessa, TX

Flowers did not arrive. It was ordered almost a week early.

Zeggie Kissimmee, FL

Ordered flowers for funeral. Not delivered, no notice

Julia A. Isner Springfield, MA

I received two dozen dried-out roses for Mothers Day 2015.