ProFlowers Logo

ProFlowers

6.5

Pamela Downey Swansboro, NC

I received my replacement flowers today and they are not what was ordered for replacement. They are in just as bad shape as the original order. I will never have anything to do with this company ever again. Customer service staff do not speak English well and it's hard to understand what they are saying. The weeds in my yard look better then these flowers that were sent.

Ana Hotaling

I ordered the Deluxe All the Frills for Mom bouquet for my mother for Mother's Day. What she received was not what I ordered: 5 roses instead of 12, no mums (should have been three), wilted Peruvian Lilies, minimal greens. A friend, seeing the photo, noted that she could have gotten a better bouquet for $10 at her supermarket. ProFlowers took several days to reply to my email; they replied quickly to my social media posts. They are supposedly refunding me my $, or at least part of it. We will see!

Donna Summerall Hattiesburg, MS

Have used Proflowers for years with no complaints. Great flowers, excellent price. This year I want to order flowers for my mother's birthday, Price $38 with vase. By the time I enter all my information and am ready to order, the price is now $67. There are shipping charges, there are handling charges, there are delivery charges. Never mind. I can get a local florist for less than that!!! You just extra charged yourself out of a customer.

BRUCE CRUZ Concord, NC

Ordered flowers for my wife last week to have it deliver at her work. It arrived today Valentines Day. Instead of a cheer or awe it got a big laugh. Flowers were droopy, six flowers in all, 3 red, 4 purple. . Not even close to what was advertise on the website that shows a vase full of flowers. This is false advertising for sure. Don't waste your time and money for all these expensive flowers and shipping cost. You'll come out better by going to a grocery store, pick it up and drop it off yourself for less.

Donald Watson

I ordered the bright & merry Christmas tree for my mother. The tree that was delivered to her was not similar to the description on their web page. It was much less full and didn't even look like a Christmas tree. Also, only the green lights worked - the other lights didn't. Very dissapointed. Will never use again. It was also a day late. I was told they would refund my delivery fee - we'll see.

Eric Chin Mullica Hill, NJ

Ordered flowers,chose a delivery date 2 days out.Paid an exorbitant delivery fee.Wanted to pay with a credit card.They debited Paypal instead. Checked on the order on the selected delivery date and saw they had delivery scheduled for the following week.Terrible company and will never do business with them again.Cancelled the order,now waiting for a refund.

Melanie M New Braunfels, TX

I ordered flowers and paid extra for same day delivery. Called the recipient and they confirmed no delivery. I called the customer support line and was offered a "free upgrade" and delivery the next day. I agreed to these conditions, and the next day still no delivery. I called customer service again and was told that they only do deliveries on Mondays! Why charge me extra for same day delivery if you cant deliver the product. I informed them that I want a refund and was told it would be 3-5 business days for them to issue me a refund! Buyer Beware!!!

Katy Bailey Gouverneur, NY

I got a 20% off coupon for Proflowers and went through entire process of ordering only to find out just before payment that shipping and handling for 2 items was $40. MY entire order was $57. Proflowers needs to print an estimated shipping cost before people go through entire ordering process.

ruthie schultz Garfield, MN

I've been a faithful customer of Proflowers for several years; then I read an article in CONSUMER REPORTS about online flower services, and I decided I needed to check out Proflowers' quality control. I ordered four bouquets for Mothers Day....When they were delivered, I asked the recipients to photograph the arrangement so I could see what it looked like and compare it to the picture of the flowers on the website. There was quite a difference!!! That said, you need to follow up on your purchases...if only to hold the company accountable for the products it sends out.

Steven Selz Lake Worth, FL

Pro Flowers unfortunately seems to be consistent- consistently bad that is!! The flowers that I ordered for both my mother-in-law and mother were smaller than what appeared in the ad- died almost right away and were frankly a disappointment! I guess at least the delivery was on time- one good thing- but even so- the "guaranty" of quality was so far from the reality that I will NEVER order from them again-

Laura Roshto Houston, TX

I called customer service on Thursday before Mother's Day. They hung up on me 3 times. My daughter-in-law posted a picture on facebook of the wreath I ordered and it was a pitiful mess. Flowers that were supposed to be there weren't. At least she received it on time since I paid 22.00 for Saturday delivery. When I called them on Monday, I was connected with an American male who offered me three options: replace it, refund it, give me a credit. I opted for the refund since I won't be purchasing from them again.

Houston Los Angeles, CA

First off nothing on their website says the flowers will be delivered in a box. I live out of town so im tracking the package online. Website says flowers delivered 10am.... 11am no call from mom. Call mom hey what's up, oh nothing at the mall, so how long have you been at the mall, left out 30mins ago, so did you not see anything on your way out? No... So not only are the flowers delivered in a box but no signature required?! Call proflowers they say they can send another package but won't get there until Tuesday. Happy freaking mothers day!!!!!

Ashley Renée Ackerman Macon, GA

Where to start, ordered flowers for mothers day spent a lot of time picking out a bouquet. Then I found out that the flowers arrived in a BOX. A box people. So I thought no big deal at least the flowers I picked out where pretty. NO! There were flowers actually missing from the bouquet. NOTHING like was pictured on their website. For the money I spent I expected much better quality and correct advertising. Do not waste your money people! You'll end up spending the same amount elsewhere but I'm sure with much better results.

Kyle seraphin Austin, TX

Ordered 20 tulips for Mother's Day. Got 15 tulips and 3 were already falling apart. Advertised as $20 special. Total cost was $38.70 which didn't show up until the order was submitted. Only my wife stopped me from canceling right then and there. Everyone expects to pay delivery... So be upfront with that cost instead of hiding it. I'll be reporting to my credit card company and suggesting I'm only responsible for the 60% of the order they filled. Last time I'll deal with this company

Tara Griffin Fort Worth, TX

My husband ordered a flowering plant grouping in a box. All the flowers came in little pots, they were all dead, and looked NOTHING like the website photo. We asked for a refund and were told we would have to get a replacement instead. We asked for a Bonsai Tree as we knew it wouldn't have any flowers that could be wilted, etc. Got it today. They basically just lopped off the whole top of the tree with a big trimmer so it would fit the box. So now my Bonsai is full of half-cut off leaves. Looks horrible!

Rich Wallington, NJ

I ordered flowers for my fiance for Valentines Day. They showed up looking like they had been hit by a truck. Most embarrassing display I have ever seen; looks like flowers that were left over after a funeral...last week. Her coworker perception of our relationship took a plunge. I do not doubt that people have been satisfied with proflowers but I certainly have seen more complaints than accolades now that I am looking. I would have been better off forgetting Valentines day.

L walker Oakland, CA

My flowers did not arrive the day agreed upon. It came 6 days later! The little note that was suppose to come with the flowers was missing. The flowers were purple orchids that was placed in a vase with red hearts. These flowers were not for Valentine but the company assumed it was. The discount is not worth ordering from this company. If you want further stress in your life, don't care when your flowers arive, don't care what the flower and vase look like, enjoy the less than mediocre non caring customer service, then this is the flower company for you! Good luck!

Tom Kirschner Tucson, AZ

The flowers arrived wilted and droopy. When I called customer service, the rep did not speak very good English, and it took several times repeating myself to let him know the problem. He was curt and rude, and we were cut off before I could be assured that he would be able to replace the delivery. I'm certainly not going to use them again - back to 1800flowers.com for me.

donna kuhn Zanesville, OH

the last 3 times my husband has ordered from pro flowers they were terrible,they were brown when I got them and lasted about 2 days,i told him not to order from there again but he did this past mothers day ,spent about 100 dollars and once again they were bad,one bunch were already brown and the others were just buds,its really sad they sent this crap to people for what you pay,was very unhappy and told him once again never order from there,jsut hope hes listens this time,was going to call and complain but figured they would just give me a line of bull

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

The flowers I ordered arrived nicely and were beautiful. However, the shipping price is a bit much, especially when you’re paying almost half the flowers worth in shipping. At least they delivered a great product.

take7 Sandy, UT

Any time I need flowers I shop around and I've used Pro Flowers before. Can find good deals and rushed service too when I forget and am crunched on time. The flowers themselves were pretty and as described.

Roxanne ,

I would give a negative 0 review if i could. My husband and i spent the same amount of money for flowers. The ones he received were put together, full, and beautiful. Mine were dead. Avoid proflowers at all costs!!! I have tried calling numerous times, but i cant get through.

Khairoon Jakrali Silver Spring, MD

Recieved a dozen pink roses for my mother's birhtday yesterday. Very very disappointed with the condition of the roses, the petals were turning brown and they looked like they were a week old. set them in a vase and by end of the day, two of them were wilted and bent.

Elizabeth Johnson Ocean City, MD

Wrong address delivery. Delivery lady with tapping dog called and told me they were delivered to wrong address. Recipient (sympathy arrangement) also was called. 7 emails and 3 phone conversations later (2 week) and still no resolution. Any good ratings here had to come from relatives of ProFlowers.

Catie Huntley, IL

Horrible business ! Ordered flowers at 7:00 am for my Aunts birthday. At 6:30 pm she has not received them. The customer service rep was unable to give an answer as to where there flowers were. Never again will I order from Pro Flowers. Very expensive and very disappointed!

Ted Guglielmi

Ordered flowers for my Mom (6 days early)... never arrived... despite them knowing of an issue they did not advise. Their offer was to call my mom and apologize!!! Pathetic company with pathetic customer service.... stay away

Kim Urbana, IL

They lost my order in March and charged me but did not deliver a Mother’s Day plant. Their customer service person did not want to give me full credit until I demanded to speak with a supervisor and then magically I was reimbursed in full. I’ll never use their services again.

Diane Burnette Montevallo, AL

I ordered the "deluxe" spray for a funeral and received the basic. I sent pictures of what I ordered and what I received to customer service. I received a phone call back from a rep that could not speak english that asked me to count the flowers!!!!!!!!!!! What? I sent pictures and the pictures speak for themselves!!!!

Tom B. Rogers, MN

Ordered two days before Valentine’s Day and was promised delivery the day before Valentine’s Day. After two painful phone calls still no flowers by the end of Valentine’s day. The person , who I could barely understand, asked if I had contacted UPS yet. Last time I ever use this website. Terrible service.

Vince Little Rock, AR

I ordered a bouquet of tulips for my wife for Valentines Day. It was ordered 2/8/19 and was supposed to be delivered 2/13/19 by 9 pm. It was delivered to someone on my block and not me. I am extremely upset with this error because I now have to rush and find my wife something for Valentines. I won't order from Pro Flowers ever again.

Bernadette Wood

I got a dozen of yellow long stems roses as I am recuperating from surgery. The first ones were horrible petals falling off and next morning dead called and complained and received another courtsey one today and they are dead also.Dont recommend this company unless you have money to waste.

Edgar Talavera Palatine, IL

Horrible just horrible. I had placed and order on February 12th to be delivered for Valentine’s Day the 14th I even paid the extra fee to sure they’ll get there that day. They didn’t arrive until the 15th. Had to call at least 10 times to get to someone in customer service.

Stevon Statham, GA

I'd give them zero stars if I could, paid $42 shipping and gave them 4 weeks to ship, the flowers are still not delivered. This company is a joke, customer service is the worse. I will never do business with them again. I'm waiting to see if the flowers are even alive when they are delivered.

Jenna Commerce City, CO

This was my first time ordering flowers from this company and I wanted to send my mother flowers for her birthday. After seeing what they looked like when she got them I was in shock! These flowers looked dead and were all droopy. Never again will I spend that kind of money and order from this company again. Very disappointed

Sandy Ellingson Anoka, MN

The flowers that arrived were not even close to the size of the flowers that were portrayed on their website. Then, the flowers were dying already on the day that they were delivered. I complained via email and was told that ProFlowers would get back to me regarding my complaints. They never got back to me.

Amber

I spent over $70 to order the succulent garden for my friend who recently got a new job. She sent me a picture of what they sent her and I was incredibly embarrassed. There were three smushed and cheap-looking succulents that were nothing like the picture. I will never be using this company again

Brandon Dawes San Diego, CA

Flowers never arrived on a 100$ order for mothers day, being halfway across the country this is the only way i was going to show my respect, but of course no flowers. Terrible company, when i tried to get my money back i had an argument with the worker.

Tiffany lindsey

They lady that delivered my mom her flowers was very rude and also hung up in my face when I tried to give her directions. I will never prefer from here again. Other than that the flowers was nice but could have got a better Arrangement for the price.

Ronn Miksch

Order flowers for my wife on Valentine's day they were cancelled and never delivered. How embarrassed was I. Valentine's day with nothing to give my wife thank you for blowing Valentine's day for us. We will never get that back. She told everyone at work to watch for the flowers that never came. Now she is humiliated. Thanks for nothing.

Gabriel Smith French Lick, IN

Don't expect an accurate delivery date. Ordered a month early for a valentines gift and selected delivery date of february 14. Called customer service to ask them why they shipped it a month early and they didn't really care.

Michael Hill

Ordered flowers for a funeral service. Flowers were not delivered. Words can not describe our disappointment. ProFlowers said somebody dropped the ball, said they were sorry, BFD. Horrible company to deal with, avoid at all costs.

Sheri rolain

The flower arrangement I ordered for my friends funeral were just horrible, it want an "arrangement", but a handful of sad looking flowers stuffed in a pretty vase. Horrible and I was embarrassed my name was on them. Will never order from them again.

Tonya Robertson Fort Worth, TX

I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE AGAIN!!! Customer service is a joke. With their thick Indian accents you can't understand ANYTHING they're saying, they're in India (horrible, static filled connection - I had to call back 5 times), I was given false information, etc. Save yourself the headache and go to FTD.com.

Angela Shawver Parkersburg, WV

The worst flowers that I have ever received. My husband orders me flowers every year for Valentines Day. This is the first time that he has ordered from Pro Flowers.The roses were wilted and dead when I received them. Not a good flowerin the bunch. What a sham of a company and a waste of our money.

DX Manchester, CT

I ordered flowers for my wife for Valentine's day, a week in advance. I paid a $15 special fee for Valentine's day delivery. On that day, I received a message saying "due to high volume, your order has been delayed, and will be delivered tomorrow". If you can't handle the high volume on Valentine's day, you should NOT be in the flower business!

Pam Aarsleff Poway, CA

I received some nice flowers for mother's day and they were buds that bloomed during the week. I had a pleasant experience

N C Alexandria, VA

Flowers in a carboard box left on porch. No Card. No card holder to even make your own card. Vase that was too big for arrangement. Not delivered on correct date. Arrangement not like pictures on site. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Tiffany I Elkridge, MD

Pro flowers are always great. I had a bouquet delivered to my mother and some of the stems were broken. They shipped out a new one the next day.

Nikki Zimmerman Eagle Mountain, UT

My husband sends me flowers from this company every valentine day! They always arrive fresh and stay beautiful for a long time!

Jesse Rice Biloxi, MS

Had a problem when I ordered flowers for my daughter for her birthday when I called about the problem they quickly fixed it and sent new flowers with no argument.