ProFlowers Logo

ProFlowers

6.5

Bernie Stangle Ellicott City, MD

I ordered flowers from ProFlowers for my wife in April, they arrived on time, but when I opened the package, the Roses were already losing life. Also, the package was very hard to open. The were completely dead in 3 days. I complained to pro flowers and they gave me $25 off my next order. I applied this $25 off coupon to another order and then placed the order. However, when I saw the charge on my PayPal account, it was very much higher than it should have been. I called pro flowers to have the order cancelled and Pro flowers said they issued a refund to my Paypal account. I will never buy from Pro flowers again.

Dana Gainesville, GA

I order 24 Long Stem Roses from ProFlowers for our schools Honor Society Awards set got May 10, 2018. From the pictures and description on ProFlowers order site I expected long stemmed fresh roses: what I received today were old dried out, short tea size roses that lacked any red colored ones. I will say the vase is nice but that didn’t matter. Thank goodness I ordered them to arrive early in case of a hiccup with all the Mother’s Day orders; for I now must go out and buy other descent set of roses to give the reward recipients. I will never buy or recommend Pro Flowers again. Sent from my iPhone Dana M. Larbus

Catherine Tramontana West Palm Beach, FL

Shame on ProFlowers...Ordered LONG stem roses, received regular length ...I checked their stem length measurement chart along with other companies and I did NOT receive LONG Stem roses...called company who apologized and sent a replacement...but yes, it was NOT Long Stem Roses the second time....Made me wonder how many of the bouquets I sent out thinking and paying for Long Stem when the receiver only got regular length roses...Even after asking them to double check the problem. (A few times prior with regular bouquets I ordered, they too were not as shown. They were the skimpiest things and I had to have them redone as well - ) With that, customer service keeps offering me 20% my next order but what a gimmick to get you to order more rather than fix the issue. To add injury to insult, I have requested they have a Supervisor call me and all I get are emails saying my message was passed on and I would receive their call within 1-2 day...NOOOOOTTTT!!! It's been weeks now and no one has called me. Goodbye Proflowers...I ordered the roses hoping they had cleaned up their act but got to say...I'm outta here and so should other customers. If you don't believe me, next time you order flowers from them, have your recipient send you a photo and you will be soooo disappointed as well.

HJ Herrera Redlands, CA

According to the ProFlowers description, this is what I ordered and what was to be delivered: 1 White Kalanchoe plant ~8-10" tall, 1 Peace Lily plant ~10-15" tall, 1 Pothos Marble plant ~8-10" tall, 1 Variegated Nephthytis plant ~8-10" tall, in wooden trug with French Script, 9"l x 9"w x 5"h. What was "delivered" - NOT ACTUALLY DELIVERED... received in the MAIL!!! (ProFlowers need to disclose on their websites that THEY DO NOT DELIVER - they MAIL the flowers out!!!) That is DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING!) So what did she receive? Some tiny, sick, dying plants - some of which looked like they were frozen - TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!! I complained to ProFlowers and they re-sent another, which was better than the first, but still NOTHING like what was pictured in ProFlowers' advertisement! There were only TWO plants in the box, when there were supposed to be FOUR. This is absolutely FALSE ADVERTISING and a TOTAL RIP-OFF!! Imagine if our recipient had not sent us pictures of what she was sent!!! We would have paid $66.76 for a sorry mess of tiny, sick, dying, frozen plants!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! I don't believe the second package was worth $66.76, either. It certainly was NOT what was ordered!! I will NEVER use ProFlowers again!

PATRICK ROZMUS Northport, NY

I don't know why I keep coming back to ProFlowers for my delivery needs! You guys have really become the worst service company in my books. I have made in the range of 6 orders this year and half of them have had problems. I ordered my flowers several days in advance to allow time and not have to pay any up charges for a quick delivery and so forth, my order is expected to be delivered today, they are flowers to be delivered on the persons actual birthday, when the tracking was not updated, I called Customer service and they could not give me any answers, they would not make an attempt to contact UPS to get a status, all that was offered was a refund on my delivery charge and an offer to send a new order by Thursday. That is a disgrace, you use a service provider to expedite your orders, once you hand it off to them you put your hands in your pockets and pay out rather than fix the problem. So here I am again, stuck with an order that I paid alot of money for that is not being delivered on the day that was requested which is the day that is more important than yesterday, tomorrow, or Thursday. You guys SUCK and I will be doing my reviews on the social media sites and I will add to the negative comments that are already there. The UPS tracker says it will be delivered tomorrow, that's just great because the flowers will now be several days old before they even get out of the box, it is being delivered to a business and the recipient will not even be there to receive them and I am unable to make a request to deliver them to another address on the UPS site because you can only do it after a delivery attempt has been made.

Dan Lloyd Fort Lauderdale, FL

False advertising!ordered flowers for this coming Mother's Day, special offer on the radio. For $19.99 you get 100 blooms wih a vase. If you use the radio code you get free delivery. This time I checked the bill and they said they will cancel but may take over 5 days, that is after the delivery date. I contacted paypal and cancelled the order myself to ensure they didn't screw me a second time. You know the saying: fool me once? I will never use these scam artists again. Although I must say the recipient was very pleased with the flowers. It is the principle of the thing, I refuse to let them rip me off!!!

Linda Anne Billings

I ordered the "grower's choice" 2 days ago and paid extra for guaranteed delivery today (Valentine's Day). I understood their caveat that the actual bouquet may not be exactly like the picture, but there was NO REMOTE resemblance. There wasn't even one rose, or even one of the other flower types in the picture. Instead, my daughter received 6 DEAD tulips at 9:00 at night. The company surely knew this was going to be a problem because it had the audacity to include a note that said these would perk up in water. They could not even be propped up in the vase! They were DEAD! I paid nearly $50 for a product that entirely NOT even close to what I ordered and was entirely misrepresented by ProFlowers. I find this practice not only unscrupulous but absolutely reprehensible! This is the worst product I have ever had the misfortune to buy, and certainly will NEVER do business with ProFlowers again. I also intend to ensure that Fox News is made aware that Hannity and others are promoting a company that engages in despicable business practices. Terrible product, terrible service, excessive costs for garbage.

Karen G Malden, MA

I ordered a beautiful arrangement to be sent to my daughter at work on her birthday. I knew from the website that they would be delivered in bud form to ensure they bloom after you receive them and last for awhile. She received them on Tuesday and by Thursday they were wilting. Some of the buds never opened, but they were wilting and the petals turned crunchy and black. I followed the instructions to a tee, cut stems, put the supplied plant food in the water, took leaves out of the water, etc. After this happened, I read reviews on the Consumer Affairs website. They received one star from 305 people. That definitely says something about this company. I just wish I looked before I used them. Buyer beware!

david huffman Oceanside, CA

This company PROFLOWERS has given me the worst experience I have ever gone through!!! I'm still upset at what they pulled on me for mother's day. The $110.00 dollars wasn't what put my blood level to boil" It was the fact that they would throw in all these charges for shipping than to find out they were going through a local florist here in my city,not even two miles away! they were supposed to be delivered on Saturday( so they said) but instead they delivered on wednesday instead of Saturday. I asked the person that delivered them why so soon? she said they were busy with other deliveries. I would have refused the order but they already charged my account PROFLOWERS is a rip off. The flowers didn't last even after given fresh water every two days. Some of the flowers started to wilt and fall off after the 6th and 7th day. Buy the time i called PROFLOWERS to complain i was told i had 7 days for a refund,I said it was just yesterday for cryin out loud" She said its the policy. I was so upset i asked her what country she was from. She said she could not inform me of this. Of course i knew were and it's nothing bad towards her she's just doing her job @ $1.00 hr or less. And of course it was the philippines. So I decided to file a complaint against CEO'S Mr. Robert Apatoff and Bill Strauss. " they should be ashamed for there business tactics. Note: PROFLOWERS also does business with FTD companies,Inc. which also does florists. So are the flowers really coming from PROFLOWERS as they say? In All I will never buy from them again.

Callie Simons Washington, DC

I placed an order for Mothers Day and II was NOT impressed with what was delivered at all. I also feel that the website is EXTREMELY misleading with pricing and pictures showing what the flowers are "supposed to bloom into" shortly after delivery. I was already skeptical about using ProFlowers this time because I was not super impressed the first time I used ProFlowers a couple years back but I gave them another shot but never again! For the price that accumulates by the time you get to the final page, the product DOES NOT match at all! The flowers did not grow into a bountiful arrangement as the website shows, so therefore the accuracy was off and it's FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! I'll be sure to make sure I never use ProFlowers again and be even more sure to make sure I let everyone I know not to use this overpriced, scamming "floral" company.

Liz Hollywood, FL

I ordered a flower arrangement for my mother and mother-in-law for mother's day. Both flower arrangements were awful. They looked nothing like the picture. There were a lot of flowers missing. It was supposed to be an arrangement with 5 different types of flowers. The arrangement had 2 types of flowers and less roses than were supposed to be in there. I spent $73.00 per arrangement for something I may have spent $20.00 for at a local supermarket. Contacting the customer service for a refund has proven to be useless and another headache altogether! I will never use this company ever again. I am truly embarrassed and ashamed that my mother and MIL received such an awful gift on what was meant to be their special day. This company is just beyond ridiculous!

Rita Prince Ogden, UT

I have NEVER in my 50 plus years had such terrible customer service. Pro Flowers did not deliver my flowers to my mother on the 6th for Mothers Day nor did they even contact me to let me know. Also, tying to get in touch with a customer service person has been a nightmare!! I have been put on hold so many times it added up to almost 45 minutes on hold. I was disconnected, transferred twice, and not one person from Quentin to Natalie to the 2 people I spoke to when I was transferred to the FTD deportment helped me resolve my issue. I am going to make it my goal to NEVER order from PRO FLOWERS again and will tell everyone I know this story..SO SORRY BUT YOU LOST A GOOD CUSTOMER...WAIT NOT SORRY!

D Gilbert, AZ

My daughter ordered flowers for Mother's Day. I wish I could publish a photo. The flowers were not what she ordered. Two days later the roses never opened the heads all drooping, the mums petals were all drooping and the roses petals were dried and turning brown. So Mother's Day morning I am looking at dead flowers! My daughter called right away because the flowers were nothing like she ordered. They told her they would deliver fresh flowers after Mother's Day! I called on Mother's Day telling them not to bother their flowers ate terrible. I got someone overseas who could have cared less! Don't order flowers from this company!

ed Port Richey, FL

Pro Flowers is a ripoff!! I purchased $39.95 worth of flowers and ended up spending $80.20.. Did not receive tracking# so I'm stuck at home all day waiting for delivery.. 12 Rainbow Mother's Day Roses with Pink Mason Jar & Chocolates 12 Rainbow Mother's Day Roses with Pink Mason Jar & Chocolates New Pink Mason Jar Rocky Mountain Chocolates Free Personalized E-card Mother's Day Greeting Card 1 $39.99 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $1.99 Subtotal $41.98 Standard Delivery $14.99 Guaranteed May 8th Delivery $14.99 Care & Handling $2.99 Order Subtotal $74.95 Applied Tax $5.25 Order Total $80.20

Pat Gunn Eureka Springs, AR

My precious DIL sends me flowers from ProFlowers 2 or 3 times a year and I haven't had the heart to tell her it's a waste of her money. They arrive with wilted leaves, petals already dropping, just a poor representation of the sender's intent. She usually orders roses and I have to unpack, trim, cut the stems, find a container, etc. etc. I don't want a gift I have to assemble nor one that is ready for the trash bin. Do yourself and the person you want to honor a favor and Google for a florist in their hometown. They will be designed and delivered by a person who is part of the community and you can enjoy them from the moment they are placed in your hands.

sherry singer Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I went to this site to order flowers for Mothers Day on May 3rd to be delivered May 5th. I had chosen a large bouquet but did not want the glass vase they wanted me to purchase. I tried several times to delete the $19.95 vase but some how the order went through and included the vase. I IMMEDIATELY called the customer service number listed in the ad.I was connected to a representative obviously in a foreign country. I explained that I did not want the vase and to deduct it from my order. The rep said that it was not possible to change my order because IT HAD SHIPPED! an obvious lie since only minutes had passed. I told her if she could not help me that I wanted to speak to a supervisor at which point she said there was none available. I became irate and told her she should cancel my order. Again, reading from a script, she said she was unable to do so because the order had shipped! This was a flagrant lie. I told her then I was going to call my bank and dispute any charges from Proflowers.

David McCollum Jacksonville, AR

I recently had a fraud charge $132.92 with Pro Flowers 4/25/16 that showed up on my bank statement. I did not place this order. But I did place a order with Shari's Berries which is a sister company of Pro Flowers they have actually five companies. The poorest customer service imagined. I took the information that came with the posted charge on my account and used that phone number as the initial contact. No Help! All they had to do was to show a reversal of charges and my bank would have deleted the charge on my account and delete the reversal and all would be fine. Well to make a story short no help, but my banking institution is allowing 7 days to see if the post clears, its still in the processing phase. I've spent 5 days and an estimated 10 hours of phone calls. All I can say is that further investigation is a warning to customers. Check your accounts daily, I check mine twice always have. Don't let the bank say wait till the processing to delete your card with the bank. That is the first order of business delete that card or turn it off if you have that option. Hopefully in 7 days of processing my funds will be returned. I have blasted BBB with the complaint also. Don't be complacent stand up for right. Right is right. I also have went to their FB accounts and Twitter they try to delete my postings but not all. Copy and Paste is a wonderful thing. Also contact the Radio Show or business if that's how you came across Pro Flowers as a advertisement. I did I heard about it on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory very interesting emails in the last few days. Don't take it laying down!

Carol Sacramento, CA

I called to have my email removed from their list...5 times. The people are outsourced and nearly impossible to understand, they rarely understand my question (i.e. I asked to have them stop emailing me and the response: "you have a problem with your order?" What?!), I have to repeat my email 5 or 6 times ( one representative didn't know the "@" word for "@msn.com"), they put me on hold for long periods of time for no reason, said "we can't access that right now" after I asked to speak with an American agent, there is no way to contact them via email without an order number, and the only way I can unsubscribe from emails online is to create an account (last thing I want is to give them more information). I can't find them in the BBB to file a complaint.

Maggie Denver, CO

I am extremely disappointed with the service I received from this company. This morning, I sent my best friend flowers to her workplace for her birthday. At the end of the day, I texted her asking if she received any deliveries. She said she got flowers but didn't know who they were from because there was no card. While ordering the flowers, I indicated that in addition to sending the bouquet, I also wanted to send a card. Sadly, ProFlowers neglected to add the card-- thus, my friend had no idea who the flowers were from. After hearing about the no card fiasco, I asked her to send me a picture of the flowers. They were wilted AND the wrong color frown emoticon I called customer service and they said they would contact the local florist but could not give me a refund. Usually when sending flowers (using other services/companies), I feel happy and excited. This time, I feel frustrated, annoyed, and disappointed. I wish I would've looked at this Facebook page (and all the other complaints regarding this company) before placing an order

Michael Zaccheus Houston, TX

It would be best to go to a florist and pick out flowers and a vase and then have it delivered to your loved one. The pricing is outrageous and for what you pay for it really should be a good presentation when delivered. It was unbelievable , on a special moment having my wife receive a box with flowers inside and care instructions seemed cheap. The flowers were nice but i felt it could have been better presented. I will choose a local florist next time. Oh and the small box of chocolates i added was like getting a prize out of a cracker jack box definately not a consellation prize and dont get me started on the card which was just a paper with my thoughts printed on it. Im happy my wife is a simple woman and was happy with the surprise however i was not impressed and felt cheated somehow when i saw what i had spent my hard earned money on. I would clearly advise anyone to go to your local florist even if you have to spend more money. Get it done right always remember a memory last forever dont make it something you regret and want to forget.

joel Burke, VA

This the second time I tried ProFlowers and this is the second time the roses came looking like someone pull them out of trash at the local cemetery!!! They were wilting and we had to throw them out after 4 days. My wife was not very happy with them. They were actually ugly. They were all cut different lengths and there was no angel hair to make them pop. This order almost cost me my marriage and only a very expensive dinner and a promise to my wife to never give her such crappy flowers again saved me. These guys are in the wrong business. They should be in the garbage business because that is what came in the ProFlower package. It made me and my wife sick!

William Vetoulis Wappingers Falls, NY

I ordered flowers 3 weeks before valentines day to be delivered to my girlfriends job to surprise her. On the website the flowers and things I picked out looked beautiful and the total cost was over $160. But I was willing to pay based on what I was seeing. On 3 separate occasions Proflowers took the money out of my bank account and put it back in. So I called the customer service line that was provided in my confirmation email to make sure my order was not cancelled. According to what is advertised Proflowers is an American based company. The woman who picked up told me in very terrible English that their office was in the Philippines. Now... she had such a hard time understanding what I had already explained in this review that she explained the process they use to ship flowers to me. Not only did she tell me the flowers were not going to arrive like shown in the picture but she told me all 36 of the roses I ordered were going to be "in bud form". This was when I asked for her supervisor. After a fewe minute hold a man with a bad accent came on the phone and I explained how unhappy I was with the advertising of their company. How it was going to be an embarrassment for my pregnant girlfriend to relieve flowers that look terrible at her job. He apologized and told me he would give me a full refund. I had explained that I did not want the flowers shipped, I did not want my credit card charged, and I certainly did not want to do business with them ever again. He told me it was too late to cancel the order and he had to charge my card because it had already shipped. Well if you order flowers from them they give you a tracking number for your order. It said when I tracked the order that it had not been shipped yet. So he lied to me. I also received an email 2 days later that it had finally shipped. He lied to me. Straight out. The order was to be delivered on the Friday before valentines day and dealing with their customer service department did me no good so I had to order flowers from a local florist. That had cost me 191 dollars to get the order ready and to her on time since this was all last minute issuse. Remember.... I had ordered the flowers 3 weeks earlier. So now I had no money in my banking account for valentines day because I had to pay for both orders even though proflowers could have canceled. So it gets worse. The flowers that finally arrived at my girlfriends job from proflowers were halfbudded and almost all dead. She didnt even want to take them out of the box they arrived in. This company is a complete scam. They ruined my valentines day with my future wife and future child's mother, embarrassed my girlfriend in front of all her co workers, lied to me, and falsely advertised their products. They have a guarantee if you follow directions and I don't see how tfollowing instructions is possible if the flowers show up dead in the box. I would have gladly shown pictures but they went in the garbage at her job.

Pattie Ramey Dyersburg, TN

You jumped right in there and fixed the problem asap. I would so recommend you to everyone. I have to give you all a 10. Yes we will be reordering from you.

Joe Cutler Webster, MA

Proflowers advertises on major cable TV networks, offering a 50% discount by entering a promo code, & offering a dozen mixed roses w/free vase for $19.99...no additional charges mentioned. I "bit", placed the order (for $19.99). I then rec'd an email from this company, showing they added $12.99 for "standard delivery', another $4.99 for "Saturday delivery", & another $2.99 for "care & handling"....new total...$43 + change. Livid, I tried cancelling the order on their website...no can do. I had to call them, talked w/a rep who said my order had been cancelled. I asked that a confirmation # and/or email be provided to prove this order had indeed been cancelled. No can do on this either! They promised that a Supervisor would contact me about the situation...never happened. I'm filing complaints with the BBB, Attorney General's Office, and all cable TV networks this company advertise with. Buyer beware!!!!! Never again! I wish I had read the pages of negative reviews on this company listed on consumer sites BEFORE I did any business with them!

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

I've never bought from ProFlowers, but I've definitely received from them. My parents and my husband have sent them to me, and I have always been extremely impressed with how beautiful the flowers are.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

I have ordered flowers from ProFlowers a couple times and they have a nice variety of bouquet options and the price is reasonable. The flowers arrive looking beautiful but it seems like they don't last more than a couple days once you get them.

Alma Ruiz Buford, GA

This guys are the worst. I called two days ago to put an order. Same day delivery. They charged additional $25. The order was not delivered. The indicated that it would be delivered today. Received email indicating that the flowers were delivered. Called the person, the flowers were not delivered. They only say that they apologize and will send the order tomorrow! I will never use this company again!

Lois M. Havel Atwater, CA

I received flowers yesterday for a Mothers Day present only to be disappointed. I am on hold to talk to representative. They came all broken, bruised and some disease on them. I do not want to hurt my future son-in-law and tell him the flowers are ruined. They arrived in a box not even insulated. The box of chocolates were melted. Not knowing what to do since it was a beautiful thoughtful gesture on my future son-in-laws part.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

I used their service to deliver flowers to my mother and it was amazing. They were on time and the quality was awesome. Highly recommend!

Mr.H Brooklyn, NY

This is the worst Flower Company I have ever used. They are very unprofessional. I ordered at 10 am and didn’t receive anything. I gave them my order number plenty of times and they couldn’t even bring it up. I had to go as far as to give them my credit card information and billing zip code for them to pull up my order. Customer service is really bad. Overall a bad experience and do not recommend them. If I could’ve given them 0 stars I would’ve.

Bill in Pa. Aliquippa, PA

Good luck to you. You will be shown one price when you order and then it will double at check out, with all kind of add on charges. If you call customer service I hope you speak several languages because the people you will be dealing with certainly do not speak English, at least the English language I am familiar with. All in all be prepared for an unhappy experience. I'm sure the entire process raised my blood pressure quite a bit, talk about aggravation. Save yourself some time and money and buy your flowers elsewhere.

Shannon Euless, TX

I ordered sympathy flowers to be delivered to a friend who lost her family member. After two days, three phone calls, an email to customer service that was never responded to, my friend still hasn't received the flowers. I was charged for the flowers that never came. I have cancelled my order and an still waiting for a refund. DO NOT USE PROFLOWERS.COM

Beth Sterling Heights, MI

If I could give pro flowers no stars I would. I received a bouquet of lilies from pro flowers. I was home when the box arrived and opened it right away, and the lilies were HORRIBLE. What a waste of money. Some of the lilies were missing petals, but most of them were smashed/crunched, just dreadful. They lilies looked too old to be shipped out, and were not packaged well. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Georgianna Barnett Colonial Beach, VA

I ordered my grandmother flowers for her birthday on May 17 (not a crazy popular day like Mother's Day); I ordered them 10 days prior (May 7). I got an email asking me to review the company later in the day on the 17, so I assumed Grandma got the flowers. Thank goodness I didn't do it yet. I just received an email tonight saying your shipment has just been shipped; it's May 21, so it's already 3 days late. Not only that, but it's coming from CALIFORNIA; my grandma lives in Michigan. Their "guarantees" don't mean anything, and you'd be smart to give your business to someone else.

Colin Austin, TX

This is an awful company in every way; poor products, bad service and oversees customer service which is always a pleasure. Guaranteed for Valentines Day should mean that they get there on Valentines day, they did not. All they wanted to refund was the 4.99 valentine guarantee fee, oh yeah that makes it all better. It's always such a joy trying to discuss this with someone halfway around the world that could care less. Don't use Proflowers!!!

Rachel Hamidi Yorba Linda, CA

My order for my Mom and dad was delivered to a completely different address ... to my brother who has the same though but not address. Now I can’t even get ahold of anyone there to find out who delivered them!!!!Luckily my brother was at that address and took them to my parents but what if someone else would have just kept them NEVER EVER order from them again

Ian Brown Mesa, AZ

Pro Flowers took $160 bucks of my money for a guaranteed Valentines Day delivery and failed completely. No delivery, no reason, no notification, no nothing. Website tracker says in process, customer service phone line is a busy signal. Is this even a real company? I will never trust these people again. My recommendation is to not use this company for anything unless you like throwing your money away.

Jon Hubert, NC

Ordered flowers and glass vase for Valentine’s Day. Flowers came smooshed and vase smashed. Called pro flowers they hung up on me the first three times. Answered fourth time and said we are too busy to deal with this today call back tomorrow. Called back again and they said they will refill order next week. It’s Valentine’s Day so lady said we refund money and hung up

Jennifer Ryan Batesville, AR

AWFUL!!!!!! if i could give them no stars i would. My husband ordered me flowers for valentine's day and paid 60.00 for an arrangement that is 10.00 at Walmart. it was delivered in a box to my shipping department. i opened the box and the arrangement is not even put together and one rose is broken off and all the others are browned or wilted. there is no vase filler like babies breath or greenery. Just loose 12 wilted roses for me to cut myself and stick in the vase. WOW!! $60.00 you are ripping people off and should be out of business.

Rachel Torres Stroudsburg, PA

I ordered 2 separate orders on the same day. One was a bday gift and the other a Valentine's day gift. I am beyond disappointed and disgusted. The Bday gift is still on route since the 11th and the Valentine's day flowers are a shame. I ordered them as a gift for my daughters and when they opened them my jaw dropped. They were wilted and ugly. Unbelievable

Grant Kropfeld Waterford, MI

Glad to know proflowers has my back and only delivered the flowers I ordered a day late, and then late again that day, so the person they were supposed to go to wasn't even there to receive them. But it's all good because they just gave me a discount code that isn't even close to the cost of the flowers and won't respond to emails. Just glad to know proflowers cares about their customers.

Elisa

Had ordered from them for years and always great but since Thanksgiving they have been horrendous - cancelled the flowers for my in-laws for Thanksgiving the day before (I had put the order in 2 weeks prior) and had no replacement available. Then sent a replacement which arrived AFTER Thanksgiving that was Half dead - called and they sent another arrangement - AGAIN, in very poor condition - I WILL NOT order ever again!!!

Jim Stewart Queen Creek, AZ

My go to service for Mothers and Valentine's day. Can usually find money saving code to use by listening to radio or on tv.

Eric Satrum Salem, OR

Waste of money. I would give them zero stars if possible. First off, for a $20.00 special, I actually spent $40.96. I didn't select any expedite delivery, that's just what it defaulted to in order to deliver on Valentine's day. They charge more for delivery than the product itself. Second, when it arrived, 60% of the flowers were rotten. Poor quality to say the least. I will never do business with them again. I guess that's what you get for not using local businesses...

Van Le Spring, TX

Absolute horrible service! I paid extra for guaranteed delivery for Valentines Day today! Of course it never arrived! Man that pisses me off! Called customer service and all they wanted to do was refund it or send another one following day. That was not the point of ordering them for Vday! I wanted to surprise my wife at work you morons! Never ever order from these idiots! Waste of time and money. Thanks for nothing Pro Flowers! Trash!!

Ed Buda, TX

Never again... placed my order 3wks ago to arrive on Feb 14th ,was given no call or email flowers are out on front porch sitting for 4hrs aleast in the sun and When package was opened half the roses were dead all that for $70 .While I was searching to write a review somewhere notice all I was finding were 1 star reviews for Proflowers now I get the picture ,save you money and just go to the corner store at least you can see what your buying along with saving more then half the money ....”Happy Valentine ‘s Day from Proflowers screw over everyone again next year!

Brenda Tucker Trenton, MI

I am a dissatisfied customer of Pro Flowers !!! I will never order flowers from them again. I purchased flowers for a friend in FL for Christmas. My friend received the flowers...but there was no message card included..She had no idea who they were from. After finding out about the mistake that had been made, I called Pro Flowers. They offfered me $5.00 off. I told them that’s not what I wanted. They needed to send the recipient a message card from us. Almost 2 weeks later no card has been sent !! I will never use Pro Flowers again !!!

Paula New York, NY

Never contacted me to say the flowers were not delivered.After an email stating Pro Flowers could not deliver my order on the day promised, they wrote to say they would deliver the item the following day. I was upset, but emailed ok. Never happened. I wanted them for a Cancer patient to have something pretty to look at. I had to write and threaten a bad review and then they undid the charge to my credit card. Horrible business practices. Hypocrites. They do not care.

Scott Franklin Plant City, FL

I started off ordering Red Roses for my wife and had them delivered to her work well they lasted 1 day before they wilted. Emailed customer service and they were very prompt in getting back with me. They refunded what I paid plus $10 extra. It was actually a credit to my account. Well 2 weeks later I ordered my wife some lillies and there was 7 buds that never opened. Will never buy from them again. So embarrassing to send wife flowers that end up being no good.

Arroyo

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY unless you want to get robbed. They informed me that they will process a refund within 7-10 days never did! I will NEVER received the money they have taken. I never got the opportunity to see how dreadful these flowers were because of the reviews i immediately canceled! Sadly, my husband wanted to buy from them to send me a anniversary gift . It ended in distaster!