ProFlowers verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

7.0

ProFlowers believes that flowers have the ability to create an emotional experience, no matter what the occasion is. This company welcomes the opportunity to help people and helps shopper send just the right gift of flowers to recipients anywhere.

The Good

• Pricing

ProFlowers offers a wide variety of flowers and gifts for a much lower price compared to other flower delivery companies. They've got several options available that even start at just $20.00. Recently ProFlowers added a mix and match purse collection. shoppers can choose their favorite arrangement to fit into a small purse vase or sack. Those who visit ProFlowers.com can shop for Birthday, Occasion, Flowers, Plants, Gourmet, Special, International and Same Day purchases.

The Bad

• Complaints

They've actually got some of the worst complaints over any flower delivery company. ProFlowers has had 803 complaints since 2008 with over $32,000 claimed in losses. The average loss per complaint with ProFlowers is $40. Customers have said the flowers they received were also much smaller than what they thought they'd ordered, or that the flowers came a lot less cared for than pictured on the actual website.

The Bottom Line

This company may be a more affordable option in flower delivery, but they saving may not be worth the long term hassle. ProFlowers has had more losses claimed than any other flower delivery company, with many order that just didn't arrive. Flowers from this company aren't typically shipped much with care, leaving room for damaged flowers and disappoint customers everywhere. ProFlowers may be a popular vote for flower delivery, but use caution if you decide to order products here, as so many have been dissatisfied and without delivery.

November 16th, 2017 Navarre, FL DETAILS

I paid $59 for a bunch of flowers that looked like the $4.99 bunch you get at Walmart. Very disappointed.

October 8th, 2017 New York, NY

Never contacted me to say the flowers were not delivered.After an email stating Pro Flowers could not deliver my order on the day promised, they wrote to say they would deliver the item the following day. I was upset, but emailed ok. Never happened. I wanted them for a Cancer patient to have something pretty to look at. I had to write and threaten a bad review and then they undid the charge to my credit card. Horrible business practices. Hypocrites. They do not care.

October 2nd, 2017 Plant City, FL

I started off ordering Red Roses for my wife and had them delivered to her work well they lasted 1 day before they wilted. Emailed customer service and they were very prompt in getting back with me. They refunded what I paid plus $10 extra. It was actually a credit to my account. Well 2 weeks later I ordered my wife some lillies and there was 7 buds that never opened. Will never buy from them again. So embarrassing to send wife flowers that end up being no good.

August 17th, 2017

I spent over $70 to order the succulent garden for my friend who recently got a new job. She sent me a picture of what they sent her and I was incredibly embarrassed. There were three smushed and cheap-looking succulents that were nothing like the picture. I will never be using this company again

August 16th, 2017

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY unless you want to get robbed. They informed me that they will process a refund within 7-10 days never did! I will NEVER received the money they have taken. I never got the opportunity to see how dreadful these flowers were because of the reviews i immediately canceled! Sadly, my husband wanted to buy from them to send me a anniversary gift . It ended in distaster!

June 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

I use pro flowers to send flowers to my fiance all the time. They do a wonderful job! Their flowers are always fresh and they arrange them in the most beautiful ways. Their customer service is wonderful and they always do exactly what i asked them to do.

May 17th, 2017

It was awful the flowers were not even close to what I ordered.

May 15th, 2017 Swansboro, NC

I received my replacement flowers today and they are not what was ordered for replacement. They are in just as bad shape as the original order. I will never have anything to do with this company ever again. Customer service staff do not speak English well and it's hard to understand what they are saying. The weeds in my yard look better then these flowers that were sent.

May 15th, 2017 San Diego, CA

Flowers never arrived on a 100$ order for mothers day, being halfway across the country this is the only way i was going to show my respect, but of course no flowers. Terrible company, when i tried to get my money back i had an argument with the worker.

May 15th, 2017

I ordered the Deluxe All the Frills for Mom bouquet for my mother for Mother's Day. What she received was not what I ordered: 5 roses instead of 12, no mums (should have been three), wilted Peruvian Lilies, minimal greens. A friend, seeing the photo, noted that she could have gotten a better bouquet for $10 at her supermarket. ProFlowers took several days to reply to my email; they replied quickly to my social media posts. They are supposedly refunding me my $, or at least part of it. We will see!

May 14th, 2017

They lady that delivered my mom her flowers was very rude and also hung up in my face when I tried to give her directions. I will never prefer from here again. Other than that the flowers was nice but could have got a better Arrangement for the price.

May 8th, 2017 Fort Lauderdale, FL

False advertising!ordered flowers for this coming Mother's Day, special offer on the radio. For $19.99 you get 100 blooms wih a vase. If you use the radio code you get free delivery. This time I checked the bill and they said they will cancel but may take over 5 days, that is after the delivery date. I contacted paypal and cancelled the order myself to ensure they didn't screw me a second time. You know the saying: fool me once? I will never use these scam artists again. Although I must say the recipient was very pleased with the flowers. It is the principle of the thing, I refuse to let them rip me off!!!

February 23rd, 2017 Hattiesburg, MS

Have used Proflowers for years with no complaints. Great flowers, excellent price. This year I want to order flowers for my mother's birthday, Price $38 with vase. By the time I enter all my information and am ready to order, the price is now $67. There are shipping charges, there are handling charges, there are delivery charges. Never mind. I can get a local florist for less than that!!! You just extra charged yourself out of a customer.

February 15th, 2017 Jerome, ID

Absolutely NOT what I ordered!!!!! FALSE ADVERTISING on what was SUPPOSED to be provided. If I could show you pictures of what was ordered and what what received, you'd be appalled! I will NEVER order from them again.

February 15th, 2017

I ordered the "grower's choice" 2 days ago and paid extra for guaranteed delivery today (Valentine's Day). I understood their caveat that the actual bouquet may not be exactly like the picture, but there was NO REMOTE resemblance. There wasn't even one rose, or even one of the other flower types in the picture. Instead, my daughter received 6 DEAD tulips at 9:00 at night. The company surely knew this was going to be a problem because it had the audacity to include a note that said these would perk up in water. They could not even be propped up in the vase! They were DEAD! I paid nearly $50 for a product that entirely NOT even close to what I ordered and was entirely misrepresented by ProFlowers. I find this practice not only unscrupulous but absolutely reprehensible! This is the worst product I have ever had the misfortune to buy, and certainly will NEVER do business with ProFlowers again. I also intend to ensure that Fox News is made aware that Hannity and others are promoting a company that engages in despicable business practices. Terrible product, terrible service, excessive costs for garbage.

February 15th, 2017

Order flowers for my wife on Valentine's day they were cancelled and never delivered. How embarrassed was I. Valentine's day with nothing to give my wife thank you for blowing Valentine's day for us. We will never get that back. She told everyone at work to watch for the flowers that never came. Now she is humiliated. Thanks for nothing.

February 14th, 2017

Had I known that they would arrive with none of the flowers in blume, I would have bought locally. Oh well, we live and learn.

February 14th, 2017 Concord, NC

Ordered flowers for my wife last week to have it deliver at her work. It arrived today Valentines Day. Instead of a cheer or awe it got a big laugh. Flowers were droopy, six flowers in all, 3 red, 4 purple. . Not even close to what was advertise on the website that shows a vase full of flowers. This is false advertising for sure. Don't waste your time and money for all these expensive flowers and shipping cost. You'll come out better by going to a grocery store, pick it up and drop it off yourself for less.

January 20th, 2017 French Lick, IN

Don't expect an accurate delivery date. Ordered a month early for a valentines gift and selected delivery date of february 14. Called customer service to ask them why they shipped it a month early and they didn't really care.

December 12th, 2016

I ordered the bright & merry Christmas tree for my mother. The tree that was delivered to her was not similar to the description on their web page. It was much less full and didn't even look like a Christmas tree. Also, only the green lights worked - the other lights didn't. Very dissapointed. Will never use again. It was also a day late. I was told they would refund my delivery fee - we'll see.

November 17th, 2016

Ordered flowers for a funeral service. Flowers were not delivered. Words can not describe our disappointment. ProFlowers said somebody dropped the ball, said they were sorry, BFD. Horrible company to deal with, avoid at all costs.

November 9th, 2016 Mullica Hill, NJ

Ordered flowers,chose a delivery date 2 days out.Paid an exorbitant delivery fee.Wanted to pay with a credit card.They debited Paypal instead. Checked on the order on the selected delivery date and saw they had delivery scheduled for the following week.Terrible company and will never do business with them again.Cancelled the order,now waiting for a refund.

October 17th, 2016

The flower arrangement I ordered for my friends funeral were just horrible, it want an "arrangement", but a handful of sad looking flowers stuffed in a pretty vase. Horrible and I was embarrassed my name was on them. Will never order from them again.

September 18th, 2016 New Braunfels, TX

I ordered flowers and paid extra for same day delivery. Called the recipient and they confirmed no delivery. I called the customer support line and was offered a "free upgrade" and delivery the next day. I agreed to these conditions, and the next day still no delivery. I called customer service again and was told that they only do deliveries on Mondays! Why charge me extra for same day delivery if you cant deliver the product. I informed them that I want a refund and was told it would be 3-5 business days for them to issue me a refund! Buyer Beware!!!

August 18th, 2016 Gouverneur, NY

I got a 20% off coupon for Proflowers and went through entire process of ordering only to find out just before payment that shipping and handling for 2 items was $40. MY entire order was $57. Proflowers needs to print an estimated shipping cost before people go through entire ordering process.

May 29th, 2016 Malden, MA

I ordered a beautiful arrangement to be sent to my daughter at work on her birthday. I knew from the website that they would be delivered in bud form to ensure they bloom after you receive them and last for awhile. She received them on Tuesday and by Thursday they were wilting. Some of the buds never opened, but they were wilting and the petals turned crunchy and black. I followed the instructions to a tee, cut stems, put the supplied plant food in the water, took leaves out of the water, etc. After this happened, I read reviews on the Consumer Affairs website. They received one star from 305 people. That definitely says something about this company. I just wish I looked before I used them. Buyer beware!

May 24th, 2016 Oceanside, CA

This company PROFLOWERS has given me the worst experience I have ever gone through!!! I'm still upset at what they pulled on me for mother's day. The $110.00 dollars wasn't what put my blood level to boil" It was the fact that they would throw in all these charges for shipping than to find out they were going through a local florist here in my city,not even two miles away! they were supposed to be delivered on Saturday( so they said) but instead they delivered on wednesday instead of Saturday. I asked the person that delivered them why so soon? she said they were busy with other deliveries. I would have refused the order but they already charged my account PROFLOWERS is a rip off. The flowers didn't last even after given fresh water every two days. Some of the flowers started to wilt and fall off after the 6th and 7th day. Buy the time i called PROFLOWERS to complain i was told i had 7 days for a refund,I said it was just yesterday for cryin out loud" She said its the policy. I was so upset i asked her what country she was from. She said she could not inform me of this. Of course i knew were and it's nothing bad towards her she's just doing her job @ $1.00 hr or less. And of course it was the philippines. So I decided to file a complaint against CEO'S Mr. Robert Apatoff and Bill Strauss. " they should be ashamed for there business tactics. Note: PROFLOWERS also does business with FTD companies,Inc. which also does florists. So are the flowers really coming from PROFLOWERS as they say? In All I will never buy from them again.

May 18th, 2016 Garfield, MN

I've been a faithful customer of Proflowers for several years; then I read an article in CONSUMER REPORTS about online flower services, and I decided I needed to check out Proflowers' quality control. I ordered four bouquets for Mothers Day....When they were delivered, I asked the recipients to photograph the arrangement so I could see what it looked like and compare it to the picture of the flowers on the website. There was quite a difference!!! That said, you need to follow up on your purchases...if only to hold the company accountable for the products it sends out.

May 15th, 2016 Lake Worth, FL

Pro Flowers unfortunately seems to be consistent- consistently bad that is!! The flowers that I ordered for both my mother-in-law and mother were smaller than what appeared in the ad- died almost right away and were frankly a disappointment! I guess at least the delivery was on time- one good thing- but even so- the "guaranty" of quality was so far from the reality that I will NEVER order from them again-

May 15th, 2016 Washington, DC

I placed an order for Mothers Day and II was NOT impressed with what was delivered at all. I also feel that the website is EXTREMELY misleading with pricing and pictures showing what the flowers are "supposed to bloom into" shortly after delivery. I was already skeptical about using ProFlowers this time because I was not super impressed the first time I used ProFlowers a couple years back but I gave them another shot but never again! For the price that accumulates by the time you get to the final page, the product DOES NOT match at all! The flowers did not grow into a bountiful arrangement as the website shows, so therefore the accuracy was off and it's FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! I'll be sure to make sure I never use ProFlowers again and be even more sure to make sure I let everyone I know not to use this overpriced, scamming "floral" company.

May 11th, 2016 Morganville, NJ

I ordered 3 separate arrangements for mothers day, one of the vases was delivered broken (no fault on proflowers). I called to complain, but before I even had to explain, they advised me the would ship our another full arrangement. It arrived the next day!!! I love the fact u can track u order once it's on it's way and see when it arrives!! I would highly recommend Proflowers.com, their selection, prices, and fast shipping is definitely worth it!

May 11th, 2016 Houston, TX

I called customer service on Thursday before Mother's Day. They hung up on me 3 times. My daughter-in-law posted a picture on facebook of the wreath I ordered and it was a pitiful mess. Flowers that were supposed to be there weren't. At least she received it on time since I paid 22.00 for Saturday delivery. When I called them on Monday, I was connected with an American male who offered me three options: replace it, refund it, give me a credit. I opted for the refund since I won't be purchasing from them again.

May 11th, 2016 Hollywood, FL

I ordered a flower arrangement for my mother and mother-in-law for mother's day. Both flower arrangements were awful. They looked nothing like the picture. There were a lot of flowers missing. It was supposed to be an arrangement with 5 different types of flowers. The arrangement had 2 types of flowers and less roses than were supposed to be in there. I spent $73.00 per arrangement for something I may have spent $20.00 for at a local supermarket. Contacting the customer service for a refund has proven to be useless and another headache altogether! I will never use this company ever again. I am truly embarrassed and ashamed that my mother and MIL received such an awful gift on what was meant to be their special day. This company is just beyond ridiculous!

May 9th, 2016 Ogden, UT

I have NEVER in my 50 plus years had such terrible customer service. Pro Flowers did not deliver my flowers to my mother on the 6th for Mothers Day nor did they even contact me to let me know. Also, tying to get in touch with a customer service person has been a nightmare!! I have been put on hold so many times it added up to almost 45 minutes on hold. I was disconnected, transferred twice, and not one person from Quentin to Natalie to the 2 people I spoke to when I was transferred to the FTD deportment helped me resolve my issue. I am going to make it my goal to NEVER order from PRO FLOWERS again and will tell everyone I know this story..SO SORRY BUT YOU LOST A GOOD CUSTOMER...WAIT NOT SORRY!

May 8th, 2016 Gilbert, AZ

My daughter ordered flowers for Mother's Day. I wish I could publish a photo. The flowers were not what she ordered. Two days later the roses never opened the heads all drooping, the mums petals were all drooping and the roses petals were dried and turning brown. So Mother's Day morning I am looking at dead flowers! My daughter called right away because the flowers were nothing like she ordered. They told her they would deliver fresh flowers after Mother's Day! I called on Mother's Day telling them not to bother their flowers ate terrible. I got someone overseas who could have cared less! Don't order flowers from this company!

May 8th, 2016 Port Richey, FL

Pro Flowers is a ripoff!! I purchased $39.95 worth of flowers and ended up spending $80.20.. Did not receive tracking# so I'm stuck at home all day waiting for delivery.. 12 Rainbow Mother's Day Roses with Pink Mason Jar & Chocolates 12 Rainbow Mother's Day Roses with Pink Mason Jar & Chocolates New Pink Mason Jar Rocky Mountain Chocolates Free Personalized E-card Mother's Day Greeting Card 1 $39.99 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $1.99 Subtotal $41.98 Standard Delivery $14.99 Guaranteed May 8th Delivery $14.99 Care & Handling $2.99 Order Subtotal $74.95 Applied Tax $5.25 Order Total $80.20

May 7th, 2016 Los Angeles, CA

First off nothing on their website says the flowers will be delivered in a box. I live out of town so im tracking the package online. Website says flowers delivered 10am.... 11am no call from mom. Call mom hey what's up, oh nothing at the mall, so how long have you been at the mall, left out 30mins ago, so did you not see anything on your way out? No... So not only are the flowers delivered in a box but no signature required?! Call proflowers they say they can send another package but won't get there until Tuesday. Happy freaking mothers day!!!!!

May 6th, 2016 Macon, GA

Where to start, ordered flowers for mothers day spent a lot of time picking out a bouquet. Then I found out that the flowers arrived in a BOX. A box people. So I thought no big deal at least the flowers I picked out where pretty. NO! There were flowers actually missing from the bouquet. NOTHING like was pictured on their website. For the money I spent I expected much better quality and correct advertising. Do not waste your money people! You'll end up spending the same amount elsewhere but I'm sure with much better results.

May 6th, 2016 Austin, TX

Ordered 20 tulips for Mother's Day. Got 15 tulips and 3 were already falling apart. Advertised as $20 special. Total cost was $38.70 which didn't show up until the order was submitted. Only my wife stopped me from canceling right then and there. Everyone expects to pay delivery... So be upfront with that cost instead of hiding it. I'll be reporting to my credit card company and suggesting I'm only responsible for the 60% of the order they filled. Last time I'll deal with this company

May 5th, 2016 Eureka Springs, AR

My precious DIL sends me flowers from ProFlowers 2 or 3 times a year and I haven't had the heart to tell her it's a waste of her money. They arrive with wilted leaves, petals already dropping, just a poor representation of the sender's intent. She usually orders roses and I have to unpack, trim, cut the stems, find a container, etc. etc. I don't want a gift I have to assemble nor one that is ready for the trash bin. Do yourself and the person you want to honor a favor and Google for a florist in their hometown. They will be designed and delivered by a person who is part of the community and you can enjoy them from the moment they are placed in your hands.