ProFlowers Logo

ProFlowers

4.1

LAST UPDATED: May 10th, 2022

ProFlowers is an online flower shop that specializes in flower arrangements, bouquets, inside plants, gift baskets, business gifting, and party crates. They offer a wide variety of options, organized by events, holidays, and special occasions. They also provide a ProGifter Club, exclusive packaging, and the Perfectly Paired collection. As well as delivering fresh flowers, ProFlowers sells birthday treats, gourmet cake pops, cakes, Shari's berries and truffles. Customers can contact the ProFlowers customer service 24/7 all year round. If customers are not satisfied, the company promises either a replacement or a refund, no questions asked.

FTD Logo
3.1
TheBouqs.com Logo
#3 TheBouqs.com chevron_right
2.9

The Good

• Pricing
  • Ship Internationally
  • Every Occasion
  • Same-Day Flower Delivery
  • Coupon Code and Promo Deals

Pricing

ProFlowers offers gifts for a wide variety of price ranges, with some options starting at $20.00 and a bouquet of a dozen red roses is just $24.99. Customers can sort the order of the flowers from high-low or low-high, or by the best sellers. Because they buy super-premium quality flowers in volume, they pay less per stem and thus can pass on the savings to customers. The wide price range also applies to their gourmet options and their plants.

Ship Internationally

Proflowers can ship not just within the United States, but to over 140 countries.

Every Occasion

ProFlowers offers bouquets and fresh flowers for every occasion:

• Anniversary
  • Birthday
  • Congratulations
  • Funeral
  • Housewarming
  • Mother's Day

Customers can also choose the vase in which the flowers arrive in, but customers should know that this might increase or change the price.

Same-Day Flower Delivery

ProFlowers offers same-day delivery for multiple occasions. If you're looking for roses for an anniversary or daisies for a birthday gift and need it right away, ProFlowers has several convenient delivery options.  With a network of local professional florists, all ProFlowers gifts are hand-arranged and come hand-delivered to your loved one.

Coupon Code and Promo Deals

ProFlowers offers 20% off a customer's first order. However, it should be noted that the floral arrangement or gift has to exceed $29 and it cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

For customers looking to save, ProFlowers offers a promo page with coupons to their site. Each coupon states when it was added, the code required, and the expiration date.

The Bad

• Complaints
  • Confusing Tabs

Complaints

ProFlowers has been known to receive some of the worst complaints of any flower delivery company. Customers have complained that the flowers they received were of lower quality than they expected, based off of images on the website. Customers also state that the flowers were much smaller than expected. This does not seem to fit the promised 7-step quality check process. However, ProFlowers does promise a refund or replacement for dissatisfied customers.

Confusing Tabs

The homepage on the ProFlowers website has ten tabs: one for the soonest holiday, birthdays, sympathy, occasion, flowers, plants, gourmet, specials, international, and same day. While this seems helpful at first when one actually clicks on each tab, it does not show all the options within that tab; it only shows the options depending on a subcategory. Also, the tabs are redundant because they have a flowers tab but also several other tabs devoted to flowers.

The Bottom Line

This company is a more affordable option for flower delivery. ProFlowers offers same-day delivery and a coupon code for 20% off a customers first order. ProFlowers seems to compete with other floral companies, providing gift baskets, flowers, plants and fresh treats, this company has a wide variety of floral gifts for their customers. However, the website can be overwhelming as not all the floral options are shown but ProFlowers customer service is available 24/7 all year round to help their customers find the perfect gift for their loved ones.

It should be noted that ProFlowers customers have been disappointed with the quality and freshness, and size of the floral arrangements. So use caution when ordering from this site.

2.0

MW Loveland, OH

Ordered flowers for one of my wife's best friends after her father passed away. supposed to be there the following day, and when i checked the tracking, it said item damaged in transit. When i called, a customer rep that was obviously in another country (couldn't understand his speech very well) basically told me to call back later to get it re-sent or a refund. When i called back later, i told the lady (who was even hard to understand) that i needed it resent and delivered next day like the original order - she said it wasn't possible. After going back and forth several times, i told her to issue a refund so i could order from somewhere else. Terrible any and every way you look at it ...

Ted Foxworthy Indianapolis, IN

I ordered flowers for my anniversary on April 1 2022 to be delivered on April 27. One would figure with nearly a month head start they could get it right. On the morning of April 27 I received an email that the flowers were in transit (a lie). Throughout the day it continued to say "in-transit". At 3:15 I get an email that thee was a mix up with the order and it would not be delivered until April 28th. If I wanted them on the 28th I would have ordered them for the 28th. Even more funny was their apology and that they would give me $10 of my NEXT order. If they are that incompetent why would I ever think of using them again. They had one job and failed.

Neill Franklin Cape Coral, FL

If I could rate them at zero stars I would. Ordered flowers for mom to be delivered before or on Mother's Day. I received a "have been delivered email" on Sat, which was a lie. I called twice and the rep lied both times, saying that they were out for delivery with no explanation regarding the untrue email. Come Sunday at 9:30PM, still no flowers. EXTREMELY disappointed!!! Never again.

Veronica Aristeguy Houston, TX

I had the most disappointing experience after ordering a dozen of roses for Mothers’ day. They arrived over heated and started wilting next day even when applying the indicated care. The roses have no smell either. I paid $74 total, but in comparison, the roses I can get in the supermarket are much better. They don’t smell either but at least last a good couple weeks. I won’t order ever again and will discourage as many contacts as I can from wasting their money with this company.

letsgogreen12 Macomb, MI

Gorgeous flowers! I like that I can go online to place my orders for around the United States all on one website. They also have a feature in my account to allow me to save special dates and order in advance. Makes gifting so simple!

KurtS Kirkland, WA

Personally, I don't trust five-star reviews, but I believe ProFlowers has earned it. No company is perfect. ProFlowers may have fallen short for some customers in the past, but this is about the way things are today. I am very impressed with their level of customer service. There was a problem with my order, and ProFlowers went out of its way to make things right. Seriously, it was one of those moments where you think, "Whoa... I didn't realize companies were like this anymore." Their efforts restored my faith in online ordering. I think a lot of company reviews are biased toward the negative, because people who receive decent customer service don't bother to write reviews. So take what you read with a grain of salt, and give this company the benefit of the doubt. I'm a tough customer to please, but I will definitely be buying from ProFlowers again.

Dana Sokol Cape Coral, FL

I have ordered from Pro Flowers 3times in the past year. The first arrangement was very nice. The second arrangement was kind of pathetic. The flowers never "woke up" were half bent over and never fully bloomed. I begged my sister to contact them to have them replaced but she wouldn't do it. The third time I went with the growers choice, upgraded it to the better romantic Growers Choice with Ruby Red Vase and a box of Rocky Mountain Chocolates, added a Gift Card and even with the over $18 in Shipping, Handling, Care and Tax the whole thing came to only $52. Boy am I super happy with this last order. The arrangement was quite large and very Beautiful, much larger than I anticipated it would be for the price. Along with 18 Red Roses there were several Star Gazer Lilies and approximately 5 other kinds of flowers in purple and white varieties and plenty of lush greenery.. The box of Chocolates had 8 good sized pieces in it and it was a pretty gift box. They were delivered on time, in the morning of the day I chose. The lesson I have learned is go with the Growers Choice whenever possible and even if it's not a romantic gift choose the romantic option. I just couldn't be happier and there's no way I could walk into a local florist and get an arrangement as nice along with an upgraded vase and a box of top brand chocolates for the same amount of money!!

Matthew Pongetti Guilford, CT

I have been ordering from proflowers for about 12 years was the best company never a issue. This year 2/14/22 was the worst ever. Ordered flowers for my wife’s 1st Valentine’s Day spent over 150.00 it never arrived. The site says 24hr7days a week customer service. That is a lie. There is no such thing. You fill out a form and someone will get back to you. Never heard back

D Mo Spring, TX

I am highly upset. My bouquet looks nothing like the picture. Ordered a sympathy arrangement and what the recipient got was looking like a first grader had picked out. Size was nothing like stated, all few flowers were already fully in bloom and blossomed. Paid $130, 2nd biggest arrangement offered and it looks like $15 worth if even. Called customer service and they mentioned replacement or refund. For a replacement they would have to pick up the old arrangement. What? Who suggests this?! Knock on a door to ask for flowers back? Big scamming company, be aware!

Party0f7 Macomb, MI

I am a frequent customer of ProFlowers as they regularly offer sales on their website. I have ordered birthday vases, get well, and sympathy flowers. Everything has always been beautiful and arrived on time.

Debora Paez Columbia, MO

ProFlowers is overall a great company to use if you are looking to surprise a special someone. I use ProFlowers at least twice a year for the past 3 years and the flowers do make it to their destination in great condition, clean and safe packaging. My only complaint would be that the photos of the bouquets often times display flowers that are nicer or bigger than what is actually delivered.

Sara Katonah, NY

I put in the wrong delivery address for my order and as soon as i realized (a day after they were supposed to be delivered) I emailed ProFlowers that I made a mistake. They immediately responded and shipped a new order (free of charge) to my delivery address. Although the mistake was mine, they fixed it immediately and didn't charge me extra. I would definitely use them for all of my flower delivery needs as well as recommend them to a friend.

Rose G. Poestenkill, NY

Ordered a dish garden in a rustic wooden box for my dearest friends birthday. Beautiful, 4 plants 2 green 2 floral yellow and orange. They were in great condition and beautiful fall colors. Everything was wrapped separately with care. Overall , was far more beautiful than the picture online. I never checked reviews before ordering. Glad I didn’t because I would not have ordered. So pleased with quick delivery and beautiful flowers.

Sarah Ranjit Morganville, NJ

I ordered 3 separate arrangements for mothers day, one of the vases was delivered broken (no fault on proflowers). I called to complain, but before I even had to explain, they advised me the would ship our another full arrangement. It arrived the next day!!! I love the fact u can track u order once it's on it's way and see when it arrives!! I would highly recommend Proflowers.com, their selection, prices, and fast shipping is definitely worth it!

April Carson, CA

I don't send flowers often, but a friend had been in the hospital and flowers were the easiest and quickest to send... I had ProFlowers send a little orchid, since I like live plants. My friend didn't want to tell me, but the orchid arrived with the flowers broken off! I contacted ProFlowers and told them the flowers were broken. The immediately responded and asked if I wanted to send a replacement, another order of a similar amount, or get a credit and gift certificate. I opted to send the same thing and the immediately sent it off. This one arrived in good shape. So I am happy with Proflowers. I'm not sure if the flowers were small or whatever. I just know that they made good on a problem with damage during shipping.

Maddie Pleasant Grove, UT

I have received and sent flowers through this service multiple times. Orders always arrived on time, and the flowers always lasted at least a week, if not more. (I would prune dead petals and care for the flowers every few days). Those I would send flowers to would always say how beautiful they are. And I like that you are notified when flowers are shipped and delivered. Also, ProFlowers is a Google Trusted Store, so you get a free "purchase protection" when you shop on ProFlowers. And there are always discounts, which makes these flowers even more affordable. The only reason I give a 9 is because sometimes the emails are too frequent, and I often have to adjust my email preferences.

Ted Arsenault Temecula, CA

Emails states flowers will be delivered 2 days after Mother's Day, WHAT!!, this place is worthless!!!

Michigander101 Macomb, MI

I like ProFlowers and they always seem to advertise promo codes; however, I never seem to save much money or get a discount as the promo codes put their prices in the ball park of similar companies. Good products but pricey.

Jmarsh Macomb, MI

I have ProFlowers set up to remind me of special occasions every year. I appreciate the reminders and the quick process to order from a large selection of items.

Noureddine Lalami Brentwood, CA

Speedy delivery for the most part. However, during high events like Valentines day and Mothers day, delivery accuracy and speed tend to decline a bit. Also, delivery prices tend to be a bit high.

Heather Novus Palm Bay, FL

Similar to other flower delivery sites. Pricy, but beautiful.

Sydney Charleston South Jordan, UT

We love to use ProFlowers. There are so many occasions in which flowers can be sent. Ordering and sending flowers with this company is one of the most simple things i've ever done.

Stacy Carter Red Cliff, CO

Not a fan. The flowers delivered aren't always what is pictured and aren't high quality. I had to change the address of the recipient one time and they charged me a ton to do that.

Bethany Pearl Loves Park, IL

1. They say they will choose an appropriate card for a customer's occasion...I indicated that my bouquet was for sympathy...it was a death...and they sent a BIRTHDAY CARD that said YAY! That is probably the biggest mistake you can make...death is not something to screw up when you are trusted to deliver flowers. 2. When they give customers limitations on numbers of words they can write in a card, and they even have their software set up to only allow the number of letters/spaces you can fit in the space on the card, they need to honor what the customer writes exactly how he/she writes it. In my case, I edited down my message until it fit, spacing was all correct, and then in the note that was actually delivered, several words were typed together. This looks bad and is easily avoidable. 3. As there are limitations on the numbers of words customers can write in the greeting cards, it is difficult to express everything we want to say. This is fine, customers understand limitations and adjust. BUT! They need to tell customers that there will be no indication of whom the delivery is from on the outside of the package, on the card, or anywhere else if they do not write their names in the card (in fact, if they do not order a greeting card with their delivery, I'm assuming there is no indication whatsoever who sent the flowers since there was none on ours). 4. Lack of transparency...proflowers does not tell us shipping costs and other fees before we input all of the information necessary to complete the transaction. I was surprised and disgusted to learn at the very end that my shipment was going to cost DOUBLE the price of the flowers because of shipping, care/handling, taxes because none of these were indicated early. And since I am ordering from out of state, I was assuming there would be no taxes. Transparency keeps customers, their way does not.

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

I like this site because they go to almost every place in the USA, so it's very convenient. I've been a little disappointed in the flowers that have been delivered versus the flowers that are ordered online. I think they need to be a little closer to what's being ordered.

H Moore Lehi, UT

ProFlowers online has been a great way to send flowers to my daughter for special occasions who lives in another city. She'll take a picture of the arrangement she receives, and the flowers have always been good quality.

Blake Wilcox Salt Lake City, UT

I use pro flowers to send flowers to my fiance all the time. They do a wonderful job! Their flowers are always fresh and they arrange them in the most beautiful ways. Their customer service is wonderful and they always do exactly what i asked them to do.

Nanette Eubanks Sarasota, FL

This Mother's Day is the very first time ever I received flowers from ProFlowers and I am very happy. The flowers are beautiful and I love the vase and the sweet note card from my Son, Daughter-in-Law and Granddaughter..I am a floral deisgner from way back and I was pleasantly surprised with ProFlowers!

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

Decided to give ProFlowers a try for my wifes birthday last year and was SUPER impressed. For my 1st time it was easy to find what I was looking for, prices were great and delivery was quick and on time. Loved using ProFlowers

Charlotte Bethesda, MD

ProFlowers has beautiful, fresh unique flowers with great green delivery service. I like sending flowers without the vase and love this option as we all have too many unused vases. The customer service is very responsive too whenever I’ve had a issuer was resolved quickly and efficiently.

emblair Herriman, UT

Flowers always arrive on time (if not early) and looking beautiful! Thanks for great service I can always count on.

Rebecca D

Great company and customer service when shipping out of state. Flowers arrived beautifully for my grandmothers funeral.

george anthony La Porte, TX

These Bozos took my Valentines Day order with a delivery date 2 days before Valentines day. Here is the sequence of events: - 2 Days Valentines Day (Deliver day): No show -1 Days to Valentines Day: Note apologizing for not delivering on time but confirming on Valentiens day and offering a $10 off the price Credit and confirmation 0 Days to Valenties Day: No Show +1 Day to Valentines Day: Note they are coming at 9:00 pm that day. No Show +2 Valentines Day: No show. I called and they said they will refund the money. So far nothing. I dont hear anything in 1 more day, I will contact my bank and cancel the charge. It is too bad. Over the years I have had good service on at least 15 orders. This one killed it for me to use them again. There are many other good companies to choose from.

Jaryn Dominique Tempe, AZ

Do Not Bother with ProFlowersI normally use a competitor of ProFlowers for my desired flower deliveries. However, this time I decided to try something different. I wanted flowers sent to my mother for her birthday and due to Covid she's been living out of the city this year. As such, my normal flower delivery company was honest and said they wouldn't be able to get the flowers to her on time, only the day after her birthday. That's when I decided to try ProFlowers instead because even when I provided the location they said the flowers would arrive on her actual birthday. BIG MISTAKE on my part. The order was placed a week in advance and I monitored it's progress. The day of her birthday came and I woke up early to a nice message from ProFlowers saying the flowers had been prepped and were en route to my mother's home. Then nine hours later (far too late in the day) I suddenly received another email from ProFlowers' customer service alerting me that not only were the flowers not on the way but they'd never actually found a florist to fulfil the order in the first place. The message relayed their apologies, offered to send a random replacement "gift box" (no link or preview as to what that gift box would be), and that it would arrive in a couple of days. Otherwise I could request a refund. So not only did they falsely claim they'd be able to fulfil the order, they falsely confirmed it was on its way that morning, when it turned out in the week since I'd placed the order nothing had been achieved. I would have been better off sticking with my OG florist and have my mother's gift arrive a day late rather than this ridiculous roller coaster. I requested a refund of course, which they provided, but not before they sent another email saying "never mind the flowers are being delivered" (no they were not) and then a follow up email asking about my experience and satisfaction of the delivery. Ask and you shall receive ProFlowers... I consider you a joke. I will never recommend your services or products. Also speaking as a digital marketer, fix your automated email system, as all it did was add salt to the wound.

Carol Rudolph Palm Beach Gardens, FL

They did not send my relative the Mother's Day flowers I ordered 3 weeks in advance, then lied to me continually about how they would get them delivered, and that they would confirm by email. After numerous phone calls by me on the Friday and Saturday before Mother's Day they then told me there were no more deliveries for Mother's Day. When I asked for a supervisor, their off-shore customer service hung up on me. Then they "reached out" to me as follows in response to my poor review of their services, which resulted in MORE LIES!!!! I received this email from Proflowers customer service on May 19th: Dear Carol, I am very sorry about the experience you have had to go through to still not get the correct arrangement delivered. We cannot take back the time wasted or the wrong flowers being delivered but I would still like to find a way to get this resolved. In the zip code there are local florists available for tomorrow's delivery. I would like to offer a delivery of a fresh cut arrangement for tomorrow to the recipient. It would be delivered at no cost to you. Also, if you would like, we can reach out to Mrs. Charlotte and apologize about the serious error that was caused. Please advise how I can assist further with your order. Best regards, Camia FTD Community Moderator and I responded 1 1/2 hours later with this: Carnia- Please go ahead and send Mrs. Charlotte the flowers. I will explain to her what happened and that the flowers are from you by way of apology. Thank you- Carol Rudolph It is now MAY 24th, or 5 days later and my relative HAS NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM PROFLOWERS. Clearly this offer of a flower arrangement as an apology for the original horrible service was a sham or a lie or .....whatever. Not only can't this company deliver decent customer service, their response to complaints are dishonest and insulting. Don't offer something and then NOT do it! Absolutely ridiculous. They don't deserve to be in business!

Mike Las Cruces, NM

I ordered flowers and paid extra to have them delivered guaranteed by 12:00. I looked at the tracking information at 11:45 and it showed that they had already been delivered. I have been home all day and no one came to the house. I then called Pro Flowers and they said I had to call back in 2 hours they couldn't do anything for me. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told there was no supervisor, I then asked for the name of the person I was talking to and she refused to give me her name. I told her I wanted a refund and she said call back later she couldn't help me. I would never recommend this company or use them again. The only reason I gave them 1 star is because I couldn't leave a 0 star rating.

mike dean Tucson, AZ

have used them in the past with excellent results. however my experience with an order placed on feb 4 was awful. flowers arrived frozen to recipient. she called customer service and asked that they replace (which they guarantee they will do). the representative seemed confused and so the recipient aske to speak to a supervisor. after being put on hold the same representative (not the supervisor) came back on the line and said they would refund the money, which was not what the recipient or I (the sender) wanted. this was going nowhere, so the recipient got off the line. a week later, there is still no refund. awful awful service. and did not honor their guarantee

Lori Letzring St. Petersburg, FL

I ordered a bouquet for my Mom's 80th birthday, very special milestone. Her birthday came and went. NO FLOWERS. I get an auto-generated email the day AFTER her birthday to say they had a problem delivering that arrangement. Why not contact someone AHEAD of time so I could pick something else and my Mom could get flower for her birthday? Too logical. I called customer service. Got bounced around. No care. No concern. No empathy. No apology. No interest in this being important to me and my Mom. Just "do you want a refund?". Finally, a supervisor offers me a refund and to send my Mom flowers. Seems fair. I get the $71 refund. Mom NEVER got FLOWERS. HORRIBLE!

Michaela Nelson Broomfield, CO

I placed a Christmas gift order with ProFlowers this year. I ordered 4 holiday centerpieces to be delivered to 4 different addresses. One was to be delivered on Saturday, 12/21 and the other three on Sunday, 12/22. I got an email on 12/20 telling me that my Saturday delivery was being delayed until Sunday. I quickly called ProFlowers to let them know that recipient was leaving her home Sunday morning to head to the mountains for a family Christmas and needed to take the holiday arrangement with her - this my order for delivery on Saturday. After dealing with a woman whose English was poor, I was told that my delivery wouldn’t happen on time. Based on that, I asked her to cancel the order. I was hopeful she understood me, although our communication was difficult. Instead of canceling that order, she cancelled another one. It turns out that ProFlowers went ahead and delivered the first order on Monday, 12/23, to an empty home and left it on the porch to freeze. The recipient of the second order let me know she did not receive hers on Sunday, so I called ProFlowers on Monday, 12/23. I got hold of a woman I couldn’t understand at all. After repeatedly telling her I couldn’t understand her, I asked her to transfer me to someone I could understand and she refused. I ended up hanging up on her. I then got on the ProFlowers chat and got Bernadette P. She promised me that my order would be delivered 12/24 – better late than never. Then it didn’t show up again. On 12/25, I tried the chat feature again and was told my order was cancelled and refunded, I was then told to call customer service at 877-383-6147 and ask for a supervisor. Since I already tried that the previous day and was refused access to a supervisor, I asked the agent to have a supervisor call me. She stopped communicating with me. I went ahead and called the number and got Steve. I was again promised my delivery would be made on 12/26 once he spoke with the local florist. He asked for my phone number and told me he’d let me know what was going on. I have since heard nothing and that delivery never showed up. The bottom line...I depended on ProFlowers for 4 centerpiece gifts for 4 friends. They ended up ruining my planned gifts for 2 of the 4 recipients...a 50% failure rate. I am very, very disappointed in their customer service. It is clear that their customers are not a priority.

Rachele D Rogers Morristown, AZ

I ordered flowers for a funeral. For some odd reason, they could not deliver to a funeral home, so I had the flowers delivered to a family member I knew was attending. I was later informed by them the flowers did not arrive as planned. I called Pro-flowers, sat on hold for 1/2 hour, and was told (like it was no big deal) "the flowers can't be delivered today, but they will go out in one week". I spoke with a manager who said the same thing. I was extremely upset, again they were for a funeral, but I agreed to have the flowers delivered at the later date so my sister-in-law would receive them. For this, the manager offered to take the service fee off for me (a measly 15%, the money wasn't the point but talk about insulting). Guess what, again the flowers did not arrive. At no point had I received any kind of notification there was an issue until I had to call, and both times I called, they casually informed me the order would not be delivered. Clearly, no concern for the situation they created. I have used them before, no problem, but know seeing all these other poor reviews something has clearly changed there.

Craig S Bethlehem, PA

I have used Proflowers for years. Every year I send my wife flowers to her office on her birthday. This year I ordered the flowers on Sunday for Tuesday delivery. On Tuesday morning I received a voicemail that they didn’t have a florist that has the flowers to fill the order. They said that since they couldn’t reach me they would substitute so that she gets flowers that day. I called back to see what they were sending. I was told that since they couldn’t fill my order they weren’t sending anything. I finally got them to agree and send a substitute order (and refund my money) but she wouldn’t get them until Thursday. When she got them today they were a DISASTER!!! She had to throw over half of them away because they were DEAD!!! When I called again I got an attitude of simply I can send something else if you want. No real appreciation for all that we’ve been through just a matter of fact response. I will not be using them ever again!!!

Jenn Bailey, CO

I ordered flowers for my Mother for her Birthday. The flowers were scheduled to be delivered on November 19, 2019. After sitting around all day and checking my account with no activity on the movement of the flowers, I called the 1-800 number to speak with a representative. The person answering the phone could barely speak English and was rude. I explained the situation and was informed the company has until 8:00pm to deliver the flowers. When the flowers did not show up, after my Mother stayed home all day for her delivery; I called the 1-800 again. The person barely spoke English. I asked where the order was at this time and wanted a refund on my delivery charge. When the representative researched to see where the flowers where at this time, I was informed the company sending out the flowers did not have them ready. I informed the representative the flowers were scheduled to be delivered on 11/19/2019 and they were not delivered. I was informed they flowers could be delivered in 2 days. I said this is unacceptable and wanted a full refund. I was given a full refund, but when asked where I could leave a review, they had not a clue! I said this would not have been a problem if only someone would have communicated with me about the order. I will never use this company again. Instead, I will call local floral businesses where my Mother lives.

Tonya Bear, DE

I have used Proflowers in the past without issue for same day as well as future deliveries. I used same day prior to cut off time for a birthday today October 26, 2019. I recieved the confirmation email at approximately 2pm indicating I would be informed when the delivery occurred today. It never occurred. I call customer service at 1040 pm and what took place was utterly ridiculous. I was first told my card was declined, which I knew wasn't true. Then I was told they had no card information, which didn'tmake since if my card was declined. Then I was told the florist didn't have the flowers. Subsequently, it was my local florist fault because the local didn't communicate they had no flowers, this too made no sense because I live 6 states away from where I was sending the flowers. After I refuted all the lies in detail, the customer service representative hung up on me. That further confirmed he told me lies. I immediately call back. I explain the previous call to a customer service representative and ask was my card charged. I am told yes. I was told this time that my order was never processed by Proflowers. I state, so this was essentially Proflowers fault. I am told yes. I am then asked how would you like us to resolve the issue. I say since her birthday is basically over, refund my money and send a sorry for the delay bouquet. I am met with silence then I am told there are only two ways to resolve this...refund or process order. Why ask? Poor customer service to lie, not admit fault, then pretend to care. There was so much more nonsense that occurred with this experience but I think you get the picture. In the end I recieved my refund and my recipient recieved nothing for her birthday. I can't leave this out. I was asked to complete a two question survey at the end of the call. The customer service representative connected me to a continuous ringing number. I never took the survey. Coincidence. I think not.

Lindsey Hot Springs, AR

I ordered a plant for my mom for Mother’s Day. I got a tracking number and an estimated delivery date and they charged my card. The estimated delivery date was almost two weeks after I placed the order. That date came and went, plus six additional days, and I still had not received my order. I finally talked to someone at Pro Flowers and it turns out they never shipped my order because they “no longer carried that product.” Yet they charged my card almost $100 and never notified me that my order wasn’t coming, and weren’t planning on it. That was a week ago. I asked for a refund and still haven’t gotten my money back. And was unable to get my mother anything else for Mother’s Day. I will not ever use this company again.

Wendy Townsley Kamas, UT

paid $9.99 for guaranteed delivery, along with an additional $12.99 for standard delivery for a Mother's Day delivery. I received an email alert that indicated my delivery had been made on the 11th. When I called my mom (who is across the country) on Sunday, you can imagine my surprise when I found out she though I forgot about mothers day. The flowers did not actually arrive - the email was just sent because that was what was supposed to have been guaranteed. I called customer service and they tried telling me it was one of their most popular products and that is typically a problem. Stop. 1. I was guaranteed 2. the product was an hour away from my mom at 7:30 am on the 11th, but never delivered. They did refund the price of the deliveries at my request, but that doesn't change how my mom may have felt by not receiving anything for Mother's Day. She did get them on the 13th later in the afternoon. Horrible service and communication. I will never use them again.

Carla Wadsworth, OH

Im only giving one star because i jave to i had to call customer service 5 times i n over 2 hours the first 3 i was having a hard time ordering then the 4th the couldnt help me so i asked for a supervisor and wait over 15 minutes and was hung up on so the 5th call i was told nothing could be done i was supposed to get 20 percent off right from the web site b no code needed just hit activate button which i did and it said the 20 percent would come off at check out it didnt it was a Significant savings and it did not happen so the girl said she was getting a supervisor put me on hold again got back on and acted lile she was the supervisor and i called her out and said this iss the same lady i can tell by you voice and the way you talk then she said sorry she did it because her supervisor was busy i said i will hold and it seems like they dont have supervisor because you arw not ablento speak with them ....so she put me on hold again for 15 more mintes and came back and said nothing could be done the supervisor was busy to call back after flowers were recieved and they would try to give me the discount and i did not understand that why would you habe to wait and would i ever get the money back so i gave up after over 2 hour and canceled my order i will never order from Proflowers or ever suggest them to anyone these were for a Birthday and now i have to figure something else out ...very sad and awful customer service

Anita Conroe, TX

I forgot to order flowers for my mom on time for Easter. Scrambled the internet to find someone willing to send flowers next day on Easter Sunday. No one could, except, supposedly ProFlowers. They charged standard delivery $14.99, plus next day charge of $4.97 and Weekend charge of $4.99 totaling just under $25 just for delivery, not even the flowers. I didn't want to forget my mom for Easter, so it was worth the charge. That is, until there was NO DELIVERY!!! I called Monday after Easter, was on hold for 36 minutes with no answer. Emailed, after a couple hours, no answer. Called again. Finally got through. Obviously a foreign call center. Could not understand the person. Got someone else on the phone who spoke a little better English. They didn't have florists that delivered in her area (my mom is NOT rural). If they don't have florists to deliver in the zip code, why does the computer online order program even accept an order? They couldn't answer that. They didn't have a florist to deliver flowers in that area but they had no problem charging my credit card IMMEDIATELY upon ordering. I had problems with ProFlowers a few years back and vowed never to use them again. I was in a bind, they appeared to be the only ones who could deliver on Easter, so I thought maybe they can redeem themselves. So wrong! In my opinion, they are a fraudulent company, charging for orders they have no way to deliver. They said they are going to refund my money, issued an email, but we will see. I will definitely dispute the charge once it goes off pending if they didn't refund.

Mike N

Absolutely horrible company and service! Very expensive and service sucks! I paid extra to have a birthday arrangement delivered next day and it never showed up. Customer Service is horrible, can't understand them and sounds like it is coming from another country. What I could make out the girl sounded like she was in her car with the window open or outside somewhere. I received a whopping $5 credit for my trouble and still no delivery two days later. I could have gotten this order 50% cheaper from 800Flowers and guaranteed delivery. I will NEVER use them again and will NOT recommend them! Do yourself a favor and use 800Flowers

Derek Keane Alexandria, VA

Avoid this company like the plague they are. They are very happy to charge convenience fees and additional delivery charges and then do nothing. The flowers were due to arrive on Valentines day. Instead I got to show my wife a photo of the flowers she should have received. Lucky her. Three emails to the email address supplied have gone unanswered, probably because everyone in the Indian call center they use is busy butchering any concept of the actual phrase "customer service" . Climbing the fence into the nearest garden center at 4 am with a flashlight and some wire cutters would give you far better results.

Meg Win Bristol, CT

Ordered Valentine's day flowers for my girlfriend a month in advance, placed an order for 18 long stemmed roses in a vase. It looked like it would be lovely and I had it delivered to her work. THE ONLY BUSINESS ON THAT ROAD. I recieved a notice that they had arrived at 4:34 in the afternoon on Valentine's day. I was NOT PLEASED. When my girlfriend came home and didn't say anything about her flowers I thought it was odd, finally after a while I asked if she liked them. They never came!! The next day, the mail room reported that nothing had come for her. I called ProFlowers and the girl swore they were coming the 15th - she seemed to not understand the fact that the 15th is NOT Valentine's day and that I was upset and embarrassed. Of course the flowers never arrived anyway. After a THIRD call I finally just got my money back. So that's 40 min ordering flowers, about 40 min on the phone, and no flowers. I am so disgusted. You can bet I will tell as many people as I can what a crappy company this is!