ProFlowers Logo

ProFlowers

6.5

ProFlowers is an online flower shop that specializes in flower arrangements, bouquets, inside plants, gift baskets, business gifting, and party crates. They offer a wide variety of options, organized by events, holidays, and special occasions. They also provide a ProGifter Club, exclusive packaging, and the Perfectly Paired collection. As well as delivering fresh flowers, ProFlowers sells birthday treats, gourmet cake pops, cakes, Shari's berries and truffles. Customers can contact the ProFlowers customer service 24/7 all year round. If customers are not satisfied, the company promises either a replacement or a refund, no questions asked.

TheBouqs.com Logo
1.1
FTD Logo
#4 FTD chevron_right
4.0

The Good

• Pricing
  • Ship Internationally
  • Every Occasion
  • Same-Day Flower Delivery
  • Coupon Code and Promo Deals

Pricing

ProFlowers offers gifts for a wide variety of price ranges, with some options starting at $20.00 and a bouquet of a dozen red roses is just $24.99. Customers can sort the order of the flowers from high-low or low-high, or by the best sellers. Because they buy super-premium quality flowers in volume, they pay less per stem and thus can pass on the savings to customers. The wide price range also applies to their gourmet options and their plants.

Ship Internationally

Proflowers can ship not just within the United States, but to over 140 countries.

Every Occasion

ProFlowers offers bouquets and fresh flowers for every occasion:

• Anniversary
  • Birthday
  • Congratulations
  • Funeral
  • Housewarming
  • Mother's Day

Customers can also choose the vase in which the flowers arrive in, but customers should know that this might increase or change the price.

Same-Day Flower Delivery

ProFlowers offers same-day delivery for multiple occasions. If you're looking for roses for an anniversary or daisies for a birthday gift and need it right away, ProFlowers has several convenient delivery options.  With a network of local professional florists, all ProFlowers gifts are hand-arranged and come hand-delivered to your loved one.

Coupon Code and Promo Deals

ProFlowers offers 20% off a customer's first order. However, it should be noted that the floral arrangement or gift has to exceed $29 and it cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

For customers looking to save, ProFlowers offers a promo page with coupons to their site. Each coupon states when it was added, the code required, and the expiration date.

The Bad

• Complaints
  • Confusing Tabs

Complaints

ProFlowers has been known to receive some of the worst complaints of any flower delivery company. Customers have complained that the flowers they received were of lower quality than they expected, based off of images on the website. Customers also state that the flowers were much smaller than expected. This does not seem to fit the promised 7-step quality check process. However, ProFlowers does promise a refund or replacement for dissatisfied customers.

Confusing Tabs

The homepage on the ProFlowers website has ten tabs: one for the soonest holiday, birthdays, sympathy, occasion, flowers, plants, gourmet, specials, international, and same day. While this seems helpful at first when one actually clicks on each tab, it does not show all the options within that tab; it only shows the options depending on a subcategory. Also, the tabs are redundant because they have a flowers tab but also several other tabs devoted to flowers.

The Bottom Line

This company is a more affordable option for flower delivery. ProFlowers offers same-day delivery and a coupon code for 20% off a customers first order. ProFlowers seems to compete with other floral companies, providing gift baskets, flowers, plants and fresh treats, this company has a wide variety of floral gifts for their customers. However, the website can be overwhelming as not all the floral options are shown but ProFlowers customer service is available 24/7 all year round to help their customers find the perfect gift for their loved ones.

It should be noted that ProFlowers customers have been disappointed with the quality and freshness, and size of the floral arrangements. So use caution when ordering from this site.

1.7

george anthony La Porte, TX

These Bozos took my Valentines Day order with a delivery date 2 days before Valentines day. Here is the sequence of events: - 2 Days Valentines Day (Deliver day): No show -1 Days to Valentines Day: Note apologizing for not delivering on time but confirming on Valentiens day and offering a $10 off the price Credit and confirmation 0 Days to Valenties Day: No Show +1 Day to Valentines Day: Note they are coming at 9:00 pm that day. No Show +2 Valentines Day: No show. I called and they said they will refund the money. So far nothing. I dont hear anything in 1 more day, I will contact my bank and cancel the charge. It is too bad. Over the years I have had good service on at least 15 orders. This one killed it for me to use them again. There are many other good companies to choose from.

Charles Mayfield Sr ,

I ordered a bouquet of flowers and paid for same day delivery and it was never delivered. I received an email stating that the florist attempted the delivery and it was unsuccessful. My fiance works at home! I drove 6hours to get home and was expecting the flowers to be there, i waited until 11:30 PM to cancel my order. Thanks for the great experience with your company and i paid for same day delivery!!!😡😡😡

T tjkpickle Racine, WI

Bait and switch on the price when paying.. I will never order again from Pro-Flowers. After using their web site to find the flowers I wanted, entering ship to address, enter all my credit card info.. the price was $91.... Then BING at when the the "Pay" button appears.. all these fees where added.. $91 turns into $115+... what a joke.. Lies and deception.

Sandra Garrett Vancouver, WA

The arrangement I ordered looked nothing like the photo. Yes, I know their disclaimer says sometimes the local florists have to substitute blooms or a vase, but this arrangement substituted EVERYTHING and it was not even attractive, with droopy greens. Paid $70 for deluxe arrangement that was an embarrassment. Never using Proflowers or their owner FTD again.

Jaryn Dominique Tempe, AZ

Do Not Bother with ProFlowersI normally use a competitor of ProFlowers for my desired flower deliveries. However, this time I decided to try something different. I wanted flowers sent to my mother for her birthday and due to Covid she's been living out of the city this year. As such, my normal flower delivery company was honest and said they wouldn't be able to get the flowers to her on time, only the day after her birthday. That's when I decided to try ProFlowers instead because even when I provided the location they said the flowers would arrive on her actual birthday. BIG MISTAKE on my part. The order was placed a week in advance and I monitored it's progress. The day of her birthday came and I woke up early to a nice message from ProFlowers saying the flowers had been prepped and were en route to my mother's home. Then nine hours later (far too late in the day) I suddenly received another email from ProFlowers' customer service alerting me that not only were the flowers not on the way but they'd never actually found a florist to fulfil the order in the first place. The message relayed their apologies, offered to send a random replacement "gift box" (no link or preview as to what that gift box would be), and that it would arrive in a couple of days. Otherwise I could request a refund. So not only did they falsely claim they'd be able to fulfil the order, they falsely confirmed it was on its way that morning, when it turned out in the week since I'd placed the order nothing had been achieved. I would have been better off sticking with my OG florist and have my mother's gift arrive a day late rather than this ridiculous roller coaster. I requested a refund of course, which they provided, but not before they sent another email saying "never mind the flowers are being delivered" (no they were not) and then a follow up email asking about my experience and satisfaction of the delivery. Ask and you shall receive ProFlowers... I consider you a joke. I will never recommend your services or products. Also speaking as a digital marketer, fix your automated email system, as all it did was add salt to the wound.

Alma Ruiz Buford, GA

This guys are the worst. I called two days ago to put an order. Same day delivery. They charged additional $25. The order was not delivered. The indicated that it would be delivered today. Received email indicating that the flowers were delivered. Called the person, the flowers were not delivered. They only say that they apologize and will send the order tomorrow! I will never use this company again!

Carol Rudolph Palm Beach Gardens, FL

They did not send my relative the Mother's Day flowers I ordered 3 weeks in advance, then lied to me continually about how they would get them delivered, and that they would confirm by email. After numerous phone calls by me on the Friday and Saturday before Mother's Day they then told me there were no more deliveries for Mother's Day. When I asked for a supervisor, their off-shore customer service hung up on me. Then they "reached out" to me as follows in response to my poor review of their services, which resulted in MORE LIES!!!! I received this email from Proflowers customer service on May 19th: Dear Carol, I am very sorry about the experience you have had to go through to still not get the correct arrangement delivered. We cannot take back the time wasted or the wrong flowers being delivered but I would still like to find a way to get this resolved. In the zip code there are local florists available for tomorrow's delivery. I would like to offer a delivery of a fresh cut arrangement for tomorrow to the recipient. It would be delivered at no cost to you. Also, if you would like, we can reach out to Mrs. Charlotte and apologize about the serious error that was caused. Please advise how I can assist further with your order. Best regards, Camia FTD Community Moderator and I responded 1 1/2 hours later with this: Carnia- Please go ahead and send Mrs. Charlotte the flowers. I will explain to her what happened and that the flowers are from you by way of apology. Thank you- Carol Rudolph It is now MAY 24th, or 5 days later and my relative HAS NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM PROFLOWERS. Clearly this offer of a flower arrangement as an apology for the original horrible service was a sham or a lie or .....whatever. Not only can't this company deliver decent customer service, their response to complaints are dishonest and insulting. Don't offer something and then NOT do it! Absolutely ridiculous. They don't deserve to be in business!

Lois M. Havel Atwater, CA

I received flowers yesterday for a Mothers Day present only to be disappointed. I am on hold to talk to representative. They came all broken, bruised and some disease on them. I do not want to hurt my future son-in-law and tell him the flowers are ruined. They arrived in a box not even insulated. The box of chocolates were melted. Not knowing what to do since it was a beautiful thoughtful gesture on my future son-in-laws part.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

The flowers I ordered arrived nicely and were beautiful. However, the shipping price is a bit much, especially when you’re paying almost half the flowers worth in shipping. At least they delivered a great product.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

I used their service to deliver flowers to my mother and it was amazing. They were on time and the quality was awesome. Highly recommend!

Tiffany I Elkridge, MD

Pro flowers are always great. I had a bouquet delivered to my mother and some of the stems were broken. They shipped out a new one the next day.

take7 Sandy, UT

Any time I need flowers I shop around and I've used Pro Flowers before. Can find good deals and rushed service too when I forget and am crunched on time. The flowers themselves were pretty and as described.

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

Decided to give ProFlowers a try for my wifes birthday last year and was SUPER impressed. For my 1st time it was easy to find what I was looking for, prices were great and delivery was quick and on time. Loved using ProFlowers

Roxanne ,

I would give a negative 0 review if i could. My husband and i spent the same amount of money for flowers. The ones he received were put together, full, and beautiful. Mine were dead. Avoid proflowers at all costs!!! I have tried calling numerous times, but i cant get through.

Mike Las Cruces, NM

I ordered flowers and paid extra to have them delivered guaranteed by 12:00. I looked at the tracking information at 11:45 and it showed that they had already been delivered. I have been home all day and no one came to the house. I then called Pro Flowers and they said I had to call back in 2 hours they couldn't do anything for me. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told there was no supervisor, I then asked for the name of the person I was talking to and she refused to give me her name. I told her I wanted a refund and she said call back later she couldn't help me. I would never recommend this company or use them again. The only reason I gave them 1 star is because I couldn't leave a 0 star rating.

mike dean Tucson, AZ

have used them in the past with excellent results. however my experience with an order placed on feb 4 was awful. flowers arrived frozen to recipient. she called customer service and asked that they replace (which they guarantee they will do). the representative seemed confused and so the recipient aske to speak to a supervisor. after being put on hold the same representative (not the supervisor) came back on the line and said they would refund the money, which was not what the recipient or I (the sender) wanted. this was going nowhere, so the recipient got off the line. a week later, there is still no refund. awful awful service. and did not honor their guarantee

Nikki Zimmerman Eagle Mountain, UT

My husband sends me flowers from this company every valentine day! They always arrive fresh and stay beautiful for a long time!

terryjamison Madison, MS

Love ordering flowers through this floral company they have great service and staff

Jamie Borger, TX

Horrible customer service!!! Will never be allowed to talk to a manager or supervisor!!!

Jesse Rice Biloxi, MS

Had a problem when I ordered flowers for my daughter for her birthday when I called about the problem they quickly fixed it and sent new flowers with no argument.

Charlotte Bethesda, MD

ProFlowers has beautiful, fresh unique flowers with great green delivery service. I like sending flowers without the vase and love this option as we all have too many unused vases. The customer service is very responsive too whenever I’ve had a issuer was resolved quickly and efficiently.

Jun Benigno Odessa, TX

Flowers did not arrive. It was ordered almost a week early.

Lori Letzring St. Petersburg, FL

I ordered a bouquet for my Mom's 80th birthday, very special milestone. Her birthday came and went. NO FLOWERS. I get an auto-generated email the day AFTER her birthday to say they had a problem delivering that arrangement. Why not contact someone AHEAD of time so I could pick something else and my Mom could get flower for her birthday? Too logical. I called customer service. Got bounced around. No care. No concern. No empathy. No apology. No interest in this being important to me and my Mom. Just "do you want a refund?". Finally, a supervisor offers me a refund and to send my Mom flowers. Seems fair. I get the $71 refund. Mom NEVER got FLOWERS. HORRIBLE!

Michaela Nelson Broomfield, CO

I placed a Christmas gift order with ProFlowers this year. I ordered 4 holiday centerpieces to be delivered to 4 different addresses. One was to be delivered on Saturday, 12/21 and the other three on Sunday, 12/22. I got an email on 12/20 telling me that my Saturday delivery was being delayed until Sunday. I quickly called ProFlowers to let them know that recipient was leaving her home Sunday morning to head to the mountains for a family Christmas and needed to take the holiday arrangement with her - this my order for delivery on Saturday. After dealing with a woman whose English was poor, I was told that my delivery wouldn’t happen on time. Based on that, I asked her to cancel the order. I was hopeful she understood me, although our communication was difficult. Instead of canceling that order, she cancelled another one. It turns out that ProFlowers went ahead and delivered the first order on Monday, 12/23, to an empty home and left it on the porch to freeze. The recipient of the second order let me know she did not receive hers on Sunday, so I called ProFlowers on Monday, 12/23. I got hold of a woman I couldn’t understand at all. After repeatedly telling her I couldn’t understand her, I asked her to transfer me to someone I could understand and she refused. I ended up hanging up on her. I then got on the ProFlowers chat and got Bernadette P. She promised me that my order would be delivered 12/24 – better late than never. Then it didn’t show up again. On 12/25, I tried the chat feature again and was told my order was cancelled and refunded, I was then told to call customer service at 877-383-6147 and ask for a supervisor. Since I already tried that the previous day and was refused access to a supervisor, I asked the agent to have a supervisor call me. She stopped communicating with me. I went ahead and called the number and got Steve. I was again promised my delivery would be made on 12/26 once he spoke with the local florist. He asked for my phone number and told me he’d let me know what was going on. I have since heard nothing and that delivery never showed up. The bottom line...I depended on ProFlowers for 4 centerpiece gifts for 4 friends. They ended up ruining my planned gifts for 2 of the 4 recipients...a 50% failure rate. I am very, very disappointed in their customer service. It is clear that their customers are not a priority.

Rachele D Rogers Morristown, AZ

I ordered flowers for a funeral. For some odd reason, they could not deliver to a funeral home, so I had the flowers delivered to a family member I knew was attending. I was later informed by them the flowers did not arrive as planned. I called Pro-flowers, sat on hold for 1/2 hour, and was told (like it was no big deal) "the flowers can't be delivered today, but they will go out in one week". I spoke with a manager who said the same thing. I was extremely upset, again they were for a funeral, but I agreed to have the flowers delivered at the later date so my sister-in-law would receive them. For this, the manager offered to take the service fee off for me (a measly 15%, the money wasn't the point but talk about insulting). Guess what, again the flowers did not arrive. At no point had I received any kind of notification there was an issue until I had to call, and both times I called, they casually informed me the order would not be delivered. Clearly, no concern for the situation they created. I have used them before, no problem, but know seeing all these other poor reviews something has clearly changed there.

Eric Schnakenberg Gretna, NE

Complete trash. Ordered 2 bouquets. They delivered 1. And that one wasnt even close to anything I ordered. Got a refund, but a complete waste of time.

Eric Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I ordered some flowers for Valentines Day using a promo code from the radio. My wife was in tears. Not because she was grateful , but because she was mad at how much it cost. My flowers that were advertised at $30 ended up costing me around $100 with all the fees. Buyer beware.

Craig S Bethlehem, PA

I have used Proflowers for years. Every year I send my wife flowers to her office on her birthday. This year I ordered the flowers on Sunday for Tuesday delivery. On Tuesday morning I received a voicemail that they didn’t have a florist that has the flowers to fill the order. They said that since they couldn’t reach me they would substitute so that she gets flowers that day. I called back to see what they were sending. I was told that since they couldn’t fill my order they weren’t sending anything. I finally got them to agree and send a substitute order (and refund my money) but she wouldn’t get them until Thursday. When she got them today they were a DISASTER!!! She had to throw over half of them away because they were DEAD!!! When I called again I got an attitude of simply I can send something else if you want. No real appreciation for all that we’ve been through just a matter of fact response. I will not be using them ever again!!!

Connor Farmington, UT

ProFlowers always has the best customer support and really cares about their customers.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

Pro Flowers has been great with ordering nice flowers that arrive on time at a reasonable price

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

I've never bought from ProFlowers, but I've definitely received from them. My parents and my husband have sent them to me, and I have always been extremely impressed with how beautiful the flowers are.

Jenn Bailey, CO

I ordered flowers for my Mother for her Birthday. The flowers were scheduled to be delivered on November 19, 2019. After sitting around all day and checking my account with no activity on the movement of the flowers, I called the 1-800 number to speak with a representative. The person answering the phone could barely speak English and was rude. I explained the situation and was informed the company has until 8:00pm to deliver the flowers. When the flowers did not show up, after my Mother stayed home all day for her delivery; I called the 1-800 again. The person barely spoke English. I asked where the order was at this time and wanted a refund on my delivery charge. When the representative researched to see where the flowers where at this time, I was informed the company sending out the flowers did not have them ready. I informed the representative the flowers were scheduled to be delivered on 11/19/2019 and they were not delivered. I was informed they flowers could be delivered in 2 days. I said this is unacceptable and wanted a full refund. I was given a full refund, but when asked where I could leave a review, they had not a clue! I said this would not have been a problem if only someone would have communicated with me about the order. I will never use this company again. Instead, I will call local floral businesses where my Mother lives.

Steve Fairmont, WV

Look low quality and their delivery charges are absolutely ridiculous. Robbery without a gun.Never use the them again.

Mr.H Brooklyn, NY

This is the worst Flower Company I have ever used. They are very unprofessional. I ordered at 10 am and didn’t receive anything. I gave them my order number plenty of times and they couldn’t even bring it up. I had to go as far as to give them my credit card information and billing zip code for them to pull up my order. Customer service is really bad. Overall a bad experience and do not recommend them. If I could’ve given them 0 stars I would’ve.

Tonya Bear, DE

I have used Proflowers in the past without issue for same day as well as future deliveries. I used same day prior to cut off time for a birthday today October 26, 2019. I recieved the confirmation email at approximately 2pm indicating I would be informed when the delivery occurred today. It never occurred. I call customer service at 1040 pm and what took place was utterly ridiculous. I was first told my card was declined, which I knew wasn't true. Then I was told they had no card information, which didn'tmake since if my card was declined. Then I was told the florist didn't have the flowers. Subsequently, it was my local florist fault because the local didn't communicate they had no flowers, this too made no sense because I live 6 states away from where I was sending the flowers. After I refuted all the lies in detail, the customer service representative hung up on me. That further confirmed he told me lies. I immediately call back. I explain the previous call to a customer service representative and ask was my card charged. I am told yes. I was told this time that my order was never processed by Proflowers. I state, so this was essentially Proflowers fault. I am told yes. I am then asked how would you like us to resolve the issue. I say since her birthday is basically over, refund my money and send a sorry for the delay bouquet. I am met with silence then I am told there are only two ways to resolve this...refund or process order. Why ask? Poor customer service to lie, not admit fault, then pretend to care. There was so much more nonsense that occurred with this experience but I think you get the picture. In the end I recieved my refund and my recipient recieved nothing for her birthday. I can't leave this out. I was asked to complete a two question survey at the end of the call. The customer service representative connected me to a continuous ringing number. I never took the survey. Coincidence. I think not.

Khairoon Jakrali Silver Spring, MD

Recieved a dozen pink roses for my mother's birhtday yesterday. Very very disappointed with the condition of the roses, the petals were turning brown and they looked like they were a week old. set them in a vase and by end of the day, two of them were wilted and bent.

Bill in Pa. Aliquippa, PA

Good luck to you. You will be shown one price when you order and then it will double at check out, with all kind of add on charges. If you call customer service I hope you speak several languages because the people you will be dealing with certainly do not speak English, at least the English language I am familiar with. All in all be prepared for an unhappy experience. I'm sure the entire process raised my blood pressure quite a bit, talk about aggravation. Save yourself some time and money and buy your flowers elsewhere.

Nate Pittsburgh, PA

One week later. Still no flowers. No refund. No response from customer service.

Elizabeth Johnson Ocean City, MD

Wrong address delivery. Delivery lady with tapping dog called and told me they were delivered to wrong address. Recipient (sympathy arrangement) also was called. 7 emails and 3 phone conversations later (2 week) and still no resolution. Any good ratings here had to come from relatives of ProFlowers.

Catie Huntley, IL

Horrible business ! Ordered flowers at 7:00 am for my Aunts birthday. At 6:30 pm she has not received them. The customer service rep was unable to give an answer as to where there flowers were. Never again will I order from Pro Flowers. Very expensive and very disappointed!

Shannon Euless, TX

I ordered sympathy flowers to be delivered to a friend who lost her family member. After two days, three phone calls, an email to customer service that was never responded to, my friend still hasn't received the flowers. I was charged for the flowers that never came. I have cancelled my order and an still waiting for a refund. DO NOT USE PROFLOWERS.COM

Beth Sterling Heights, MI

If I could give pro flowers no stars I would. I received a bouquet of lilies from pro flowers. I was home when the box arrived and opened it right away, and the lilies were HORRIBLE. What a waste of money. Some of the lilies were missing petals, but most of them were smashed/crunched, just dreadful. They lilies looked too old to be shipped out, and were not packaged well. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Lindsey Hot Springs, AR

I ordered a plant for my mom for Mother’s Day. I got a tracking number and an estimated delivery date and they charged my card. The estimated delivery date was almost two weeks after I placed the order. That date came and went, plus six additional days, and I still had not received my order. I finally talked to someone at Pro Flowers and it turns out they never shipped my order because they “no longer carried that product.” Yet they charged my card almost $100 and never notified me that my order wasn’t coming, and weren’t planning on it. That was a week ago. I asked for a refund and still haven’t gotten my money back. And was unable to get my mother anything else for Mother’s Day. I will not ever use this company again.

Georgianna Barnett Colonial Beach, VA

I ordered my grandmother flowers for her birthday on May 17 (not a crazy popular day like Mother's Day); I ordered them 10 days prior (May 7). I got an email asking me to review the company later in the day on the 17, so I assumed Grandma got the flowers. Thank goodness I didn't do it yet. I just received an email tonight saying your shipment has just been shipped; it's May 21, so it's already 3 days late. Not only that, but it's coming from CALIFORNIA; my grandma lives in Michigan. Their "guarantees" don't mean anything, and you'd be smart to give your business to someone else.

Wendy Townsley Kamas, UT

paid $9.99 for guaranteed delivery, along with an additional $12.99 for standard delivery for a Mother's Day delivery. I received an email alert that indicated my delivery had been made on the 11th. When I called my mom (who is across the country) on Sunday, you can imagine my surprise when I found out she though I forgot about mothers day. The flowers did not actually arrive - the email was just sent because that was what was supposed to have been guaranteed. I called customer service and they tried telling me it was one of their most popular products and that is typically a problem. Stop. 1. I was guaranteed 2. the product was an hour away from my mom at 7:30 am on the 11th, but never delivered. They did refund the price of the deliveries at my request, but that doesn't change how my mom may have felt by not receiving anything for Mother's Day. She did get them on the 13th later in the afternoon. Horrible service and communication. I will never use them again.

Ted Guglielmi

Ordered flowers for my Mom (6 days early)... never arrived... despite them knowing of an issue they did not advise. Their offer was to call my mom and apologize!!! Pathetic company with pathetic customer service.... stay away

Sheri Merced, CA

The actual delivery contained about 1/3 the amount of stems that was supposed to have been in the product I ordered. Not happy!

Carla Wadsworth, OH

Im only giving one star because i jave to i had to call customer service 5 times i n over 2 hours the first 3 i was having a hard time ordering then the 4th the couldnt help me so i asked for a supervisor and wait over 15 minutes and was hung up on so the 5th call i was told nothing could be done i was supposed to get 20 percent off right from the web site b no code needed just hit activate button which i did and it said the 20 percent would come off at check out it didnt it was a Significant savings and it did not happen so the girl said she was getting a supervisor put me on hold again got back on and acted lile she was the supervisor and i called her out and said this iss the same lady i can tell by you voice and the way you talk then she said sorry she did it because her supervisor was busy i said i will hold and it seems like they dont have supervisor because you arw not ablento speak with them ....so she put me on hold again for 15 more mintes and came back and said nothing could be done the supervisor was busy to call back after flowers were recieved and they would try to give me the discount and i did not understand that why would you habe to wait and would i ever get the money back so i gave up after over 2 hour and canceled my order i will never order from Proflowers or ever suggest them to anyone these were for a Birthday and now i have to figure something else out ...very sad and awful customer service

Kim Urbana, IL

They lost my order in March and charged me but did not deliver a Mother’s Day plant. Their customer service person did not want to give me full credit until I demanded to speak with a supervisor and then magically I was reimbursed in full. I’ll never use their services again.

Landa Hammond, LA

Order that was delivered did not even compare to what was advertised. Half the flowers were missing or dead. Never again! Save your money and purchase from a local florist instead