ProFlowers is an online flower shop that specializes in flower arrangements, bouquets, inside plants, gift baskets, business gifting, and party crates. They offer a wide variety of options, organized by events, holidays, and special occasions. They also provide a ProGifter Club, exclusive packaging, and the Perfectly Paired collection. As well as delivering fresh flowers, ProFlowers sells birthday treats, gourmet cake pops, cakes, Shari's berries and truffles. Customers can contact the ProFlowers customer service 24/7 all year round. If customers are not satisfied, the company promises either a replacement or a refund, no questions asked.

#1 TheBouqs.com chevron_right
2.9
#2 Avas Flowers chevron_right

The Good

• Pricing
  • Ship Internationally
  • Every Occasion
  • Same-Day Flower Delivery
  • Coupon Code and Promo Deals

Pricing

ProFlowers offers gifts for a wide variety of price ranges, with some options starting at $20.00 and a bouquet of a dozen red roses is just $24.99. Customers can sort the order of the flowers from high-low or low-high, or by the best sellers. Because they buy super-premium quality flowers in volume, they pay less per stem and thus can pass on the savings to customers. The wide price range also applies to their gourmet options and their plants.

Ship Internationally

Proflowers can ship not just within the United States, but to over 140 countries.

Every Occasion

ProFlowers offers bouquets and fresh flowers for every occasion:

• Anniversary
  • Birthday
  • Congratulations
  • Funeral
  • Housewarming
  • Mother's Day

Customers can also choose the vase in which the flowers arrive in, but customers should know that this might increase or change the price.

Same-Day Flower Delivery

ProFlowers offers same-day delivery for multiple occasions. If you're looking for roses for an anniversary or daisies for a birthday gift and need it right away, ProFlowers has several convenient delivery options.  With a network of local professional florists, all ProFlowers gifts are hand-arranged and come hand-delivered to your loved one.

Coupon Code and Promo Deals

ProFlowers offers 20% off a customer's first order. However, it should be noted that the floral arrangement or gift has to exceed $29 and it cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

For customers looking to save, ProFlowers offers a promo page with coupons to their site. Each coupon states when it was added, the code required, and the expiration date.

The Bad

• Complaints
  • Confusing Tabs

Complaints

ProFlowers has been known to receive some of the worst complaints of any flower delivery company. Customers have complained that the flowers they received were of lower quality than they expected, based off of images on the website. Customers also state that the flowers were much smaller than expected. This does not seem to fit the promised 7-step quality check process. However, ProFlowers does promise a refund or replacement for dissatisfied customers.

Confusing Tabs

The homepage on the ProFlowers website has ten tabs: one for the soonest holiday, birthdays, sympathy, occasion, flowers, plants, gourmet, specials, international, and same day. While this seems helpful at first when one actually clicks on each tab, it does not show all the options within that tab; it only shows the options depending on a subcategory. Also, the tabs are redundant because they have a flowers tab but also several other tabs devoted to flowers.

The Bottom Line

This company is a more affordable option for flower delivery. ProFlowers offers same-day delivery and a coupon code for 20% off a customers first order. ProFlowers seems to compete with other floral companies, providing gift baskets, flowers, plants and fresh treats, this company has a wide variety of floral gifts for their customers. However, the website can be overwhelming as not all the floral options are shown but ProFlowers customer service is available 24/7 all year round to help their customers find the perfect gift for their loved ones.

It should be noted that ProFlowers customers have been disappointed with the quality and freshness, and size of the floral arrangements. So use caution when ordering from this site.

1.4

Connor
November 29th, 2019 Farmington, UT DETAILS

ProFlowers always has the best customer support and really cares about their customers.

Amanda
November 27th, 2019 Warrendale, PA

Pro Flowers has been great with ordering nice flowers that arrive on time at a reasonable price

Michelle W
November 27th, 2019 Coraopolis, PA

I've never bought from ProFlowers, but I've definitely received from them. My parents and my husband have sent them to me, and I have always been extremely impressed with how beautiful the flowers are.

Jenn
November 21st, 2019 Bailey, CO DETAILS

I ordered flowers for my Mother for her Birthday. The flowers were scheduled to be delivered on November 19, 2019. After sitting around all day and checking my account with no activity on the movement of the flowers, I called the 1-800 number to speak with a representative. The person answering the phone could barely speak English and was rude. I explained the situation and was informed the company has until 8:00pm to deliver the flowers. When the flowers did not show up, after my Mother stayed home all day for her delivery; I called the 1-800 again. The person barely spoke English. I asked where the order was at this time and wanted a refund on my delivery charge. When the representative researched to see where the flowers where at this time, I was informed the company sending out the flowers did not have them ready. I informed the representative the flowers were scheduled to be delivered on 11/19/2019 and they were not delivered. I was informed they flowers could be delivered in 2 days. I said this is unacceptable and wanted a full refund. I was given a full refund, but when asked where I could leave a review, they had not a clue! I said this would not have been a problem if only someone would have communicated with me about the order. I will never use this company again. Instead, I will call local floral businesses where my Mother lives.

Steve
November 12th, 2019 Fairmont, WV DETAILS

Look low quality and their delivery charges are absolutely ridiculous. Robbery without a gun.Never use the them again.

Mr.H
November 1st, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

This is the worst Flower Company I have ever used. They are very unprofessional. I ordered at 10 am and didn’t receive anything. I gave them my order number plenty of times and they couldn’t even bring it up. I had to go as far as to give them my credit card information and billing zip code for them to pull up my order. Customer service is really bad. Overall a bad experience and do not recommend them. If I could’ve given them 0 stars I would’ve.

Tonya
October 28th, 2019 Bear, DE DETAILS

I have used Proflowers in the past without issue for same day as well as future deliveries. I used same day prior to cut off time for a birthday today October 26, 2019. I recieved the confirmation email at approximately 2pm indicating I would be informed when the delivery occurred today. It never occurred. I call customer service at 1040 pm and what took place was utterly ridiculous. I was first told my card was declined, which I knew wasn't true. Then I was told they had no card information, which didn'tmake since if my card was declined. Then I was told the florist didn't have the flowers. Subsequently, it was my local florist fault because the local didn't communicate they had no flowers, this too made no sense because I live 6 states away from where I was sending the flowers. After I refuted all the lies in detail, the customer service representative hung up on me. That further confirmed he told me lies. I immediately call back. I explain the previous call to a customer service representative and ask was my card charged. I am told yes. I was told this time that my order was never processed by Proflowers. I state, so this was essentially Proflowers fault. I am told yes. I am then asked how would you like us to resolve the issue. I say since her birthday is basically over, refund my money and send a sorry for the delay bouquet. I am met with silence then I am told there are only two ways to resolve this...refund or process order. Why ask? Poor customer service to lie, not admit fault, then pretend to care. There was so much more nonsense that occurred with this experience but I think you get the picture. In the end I recieved my refund and my recipient recieved nothing for her birthday. I can't leave this out. I was asked to complete a two question survey at the end of the call. The customer service representative connected me to a continuous ringing number. I never took the survey. Coincidence. I think not.

Khairoon Jakrali
October 25th, 2019 Silver Spring, MD DETAILS

Recieved a dozen pink roses for my mother's birhtday yesterday. Very very disappointed with the condition of the roses, the petals were turning brown and they looked like they were a week old. set them in a vase and by end of the day, two of them were wilted and bent.

Bill in Pa.
October 15th, 2019 Aliquippa, PA

Good luck to you. You will be shown one price when you order and then it will double at check out, with all kind of add on charges. If you call customer service I hope you speak several languages because the people you will be dealing with certainly do not speak English, at least the English language I am familiar with. All in all be prepared for an unhappy experience. I'm sure the entire process raised my blood pressure quite a bit, talk about aggravation. Save yourself some time and money and buy your flowers elsewhere.

Nate
September 30th, 2019 Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS

One week later. Still no flowers. No refund. No response from customer service.

Elizabeth Johnson
September 9th, 2019 Ocean City, MD DETAILS

Wrong address delivery. Delivery lady with tapping dog called and told me they were delivered to wrong address. Recipient (sympathy arrangement) also was called. 7 emails and 3 phone conversations later (2 week) and still no resolution. Any good ratings here had to come from relatives of ProFlowers.

Catie
August 8th, 2019 Huntley, IL

Horrible business ! Ordered flowers at 7:00 am for my Aunts birthday. At 6:30 pm she has not received them. The customer service rep was unable to give an answer as to where there flowers were. Never again will I order from Pro Flowers. Very expensive and very disappointed!

Shannon
May 31st, 2019 Euless, TX DETAILS

I ordered sympathy flowers to be delivered to a friend who lost her family member. After two days, three phone calls, an email to customer service that was never responded to, my friend still hasn't received the flowers. I was charged for the flowers that never came. I have cancelled my order and an still waiting for a refund. DO NOT USE PROFLOWERS.COM

Beth
May 31st, 2019 Sterling Heights, MI

If I could give pro flowers no stars I would. I received a bouquet of lilies from pro flowers. I was home when the box arrived and opened it right away, and the lilies were HORRIBLE. What a waste of money. Some of the lilies were missing petals, but most of them were smashed/crunched, just dreadful. They lilies looked too old to be shipped out, and were not packaged well. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Lindsey
May 28th, 2019 Hot Springs, AR DETAILS

I ordered a plant for my mom for Mother’s Day. I got a tracking number and an estimated delivery date and they charged my card. The estimated delivery date was almost two weeks after I placed the order. That date came and went, plus six additional days, and I still had not received my order. I finally talked to someone at Pro Flowers and it turns out they never shipped my order because they “no longer carried that product.” Yet they charged my card almost $100 and never notified me that my order wasn’t coming, and weren’t planning on it. That was a week ago. I asked for a refund and still haven’t gotten my money back. And was unable to get my mother anything else for Mother’s Day. I will not ever use this company again.

Georgianna Barnett
May 22nd, 2019 Colonial Beach, VA DETAILS

I ordered my grandmother flowers for her birthday on May 17 (not a crazy popular day like Mother's Day); I ordered them 10 days prior (May 7). I got an email asking me to review the company later in the day on the 17, so I assumed Grandma got the flowers. Thank goodness I didn't do it yet. I just received an email tonight saying your shipment has just been shipped; it's May 21, so it's already 3 days late. Not only that, but it's coming from CALIFORNIA; my grandma lives in Michigan. Their "guarantees" don't mean anything, and you'd be smart to give your business to someone else.

Wendy Townsley
May 16th, 2019 Kamas, UT DETAILS

paid $9.99 for guaranteed delivery, along with an additional $12.99 for standard delivery for a Mother's Day delivery. I received an email alert that indicated my delivery had been made on the 11th. When I called my mom (who is across the country) on Sunday, you can imagine my surprise when I found out she though I forgot about mothers day. The flowers did not actually arrive - the email was just sent because that was what was supposed to have been guaranteed. I called customer service and they tried telling me it was one of their most popular products and that is typically a problem. Stop. 1. I was guaranteed 2. the product was an hour away from my mom at 7:30 am on the 11th, but never delivered. They did refund the price of the deliveries at my request, but that doesn't change how my mom may have felt by not receiving anything for Mother's Day. She did get them on the 13th later in the afternoon. Horrible service and communication. I will never use them again.

Ted Guglielmi
May 14th, 2019 DETAILS

Ordered flowers for my Mom (6 days early)... never arrived... despite them knowing of an issue they did not advise. Their offer was to call my mom and apologize!!! Pathetic company with pathetic customer service.... stay away

Sheri
May 13th, 2019 Merced, CA DETAILS

The actual delivery contained about 1/3 the amount of stems that was supposed to have been in the product I ordered. Not happy!

Carla
May 13th, 2019 Wadsworth, OH DETAILS

Im only giving one star because i jave to i had to call customer service 5 times i n over 2 hours the first 3 i was having a hard time ordering then the 4th the couldnt help me so i asked for a supervisor and wait over 15 minutes and was hung up on so the 5th call i was told nothing could be done i was supposed to get 20 percent off right from the web site b no code needed just hit activate button which i did and it said the 20 percent would come off at check out it didnt it was a Significant savings and it did not happen so the girl said she was getting a supervisor put me on hold again got back on and acted lile she was the supervisor and i called her out and said this iss the same lady i can tell by you voice and the way you talk then she said sorry she did it because her supervisor was busy i said i will hold and it seems like they dont have supervisor because you arw not ablento speak with them ....so she put me on hold again for 15 more mintes and came back and said nothing could be done the supervisor was busy to call back after flowers were recieved and they would try to give me the discount and i did not understand that why would you habe to wait and would i ever get the money back so i gave up after over 2 hour and canceled my order i will never order from Proflowers or ever suggest them to anyone these were for a Birthday and now i have to figure something else out ...very sad and awful customer service

Kim
May 13th, 2019 Urbana, IL DETAILS

They lost my order in March and charged me but did not deliver a Mother’s Day plant. Their customer service person did not want to give me full credit until I demanded to speak with a supervisor and then magically I was reimbursed in full. I’ll never use their services again.

Landa
May 10th, 2019 Hammond, LA DETAILS

Order that was delivered did not even compare to what was advertised. Half the flowers were missing or dead. Never again! Save your money and purchase from a local florist instead

Sara
May 9th, 2019 Katonah, NY DETAILS

I put in the wrong delivery address for my order and as soon as i realized (a day after they were supposed to be delivered) I emailed ProFlowers that I made a mistake. They immediately responded and shipped a new order (free of charge) to my delivery address. Although the mistake was mine, they fixed it immediately and didn't charge me extra. I would definitely use them for all of my flower delivery needs as well as recommend them to a friend.

Rob Whipple
May 6th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

Our flowers have usually been pretty good. Sometimes a little less than expected. But pricing is still usually better than other places.

Anita
April 23rd, 2019 Conroe, TX DETAILS

I forgot to order flowers for my mom on time for Easter. Scrambled the internet to find someone willing to send flowers next day on Easter Sunday. No one could, except, supposedly ProFlowers. They charged standard delivery $14.99, plus next day charge of $4.97 and Weekend charge of $4.99 totaling just under $25 just for delivery, not even the flowers. I didn't want to forget my mom for Easter, so it was worth the charge. That is, until there was NO DELIVERY!!! I called Monday after Easter, was on hold for 36 minutes with no answer. Emailed, after a couple hours, no answer. Called again. Finally got through. Obviously a foreign call center. Could not understand the person. Got someone else on the phone who spoke a little better English. They didn't have florists that delivered in her area (my mom is NOT rural). If they don't have florists to deliver in the zip code, why does the computer online order program even accept an order? They couldn't answer that. They didn't have a florist to deliver flowers in that area but they had no problem charging my credit card IMMEDIATELY upon ordering. I had problems with ProFlowers a few years back and vowed never to use them again. I was in a bind, they appeared to be the only ones who could deliver on Easter, so I thought maybe they can redeem themselves. So wrong! In my opinion, they are a fraudulent company, charging for orders they have no way to deliver. They said they are going to refund my money, issued an email, but we will see. I will definitely dispute the charge once it goes off pending if they didn't refund.

Carolyn
April 16th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA

I received a boutique of tulips for my birthday on Friday by Monday they were droopy and sad looking. It is a shame. Not sure whether I should mention it to the sender.

Mike N
April 15th, 2019 DETAILS

Absolutely horrible company and service! Very expensive and service sucks! I paid extra to have a birthday arrangement delivered next day and it never showed up. Customer Service is horrible, can't understand them and sounds like it is coming from another country. What I could make out the girl sounded like she was in her car with the window open or outside somewhere. I received a whopping $5 credit for my trouble and still no delivery two days later. I could have gotten this order 50% cheaper from 800Flowers and guaranteed delivery. I will NEVER use them again and will NOT recommend them! Do yourself a favor and use 800Flowers

Bethany Pearl
March 28th, 2019 Loves Park, IL DETAILS

1. They say they will choose an appropriate card for a customer's occasion...I indicated that my bouquet was for sympathy...it was a death...and they sent a BIRTHDAY CARD that said YAY! That is probably the biggest mistake you can make...death is not something to screw up when you are trusted to deliver flowers. 2. When they give customers limitations on numbers of words they can write in a card, and they even have their software set up to only allow the number of letters/spaces you can fit in the space on the card, they need to honor what the customer writes exactly how he/she writes it. In my case, I edited down my message until it fit, spacing was all correct, and then in the note that was actually delivered, several words were typed together. This looks bad and is easily avoidable. 3. As there are limitations on the numbers of words customers can write in the greeting cards, it is difficult to express everything we want to say. This is fine, customers understand limitations and adjust. BUT! They need to tell customers that there will be no indication of whom the delivery is from on the outside of the package, on the card, or anywhere else if they do not write their names in the card (in fact, if they do not order a greeting card with their delivery, I'm assuming there is no indication whatsoever who sent the flowers since there was none on ours). 4. Lack of transparency...proflowers does not tell us shipping costs and other fees before we input all of the information necessary to complete the transaction. I was surprised and disgusted to learn at the very end that my shipment was going to cost DOUBLE the price of the flowers because of shipping, care/handling, taxes because none of these were indicated early. And since I am ordering from out of state, I was assuming there would be no taxes. Transparency keeps customers, their way does not.

Diane Burnette
March 27th, 2019 Montevallo, AL DETAILS

I ordered the "deluxe" spray for a funeral and received the basic. I sent pictures of what I ordered and what I received to customer service. I received a phone call back from a rep that could not speak english that asked me to count the flowers!!!!!!!!!!! What? I sent pictures and the pictures speak for themselves!!!!

KurtS
February 26th, 2019 Kirkland, WA DETAILS

Personally, I don't trust five-star reviews, but I believe ProFlowers has earned it. No company is perfect. ProFlowers may have fallen short for some customers in the past, but this is about the way things are today. I am very impressed with their level of customer service. There was a problem with my order, and ProFlowers went out of its way to make things right. Seriously, it was one of those moments where you think, "Whoa... I didn't realize companies were like this anymore." Their efforts restored my faith in online ordering. I think a lot of company reviews are biased toward the negative, because people who receive decent customer service don't bother to write reviews. So take what you read with a grain of salt, and give this company the benefit of the doubt. I'm a tough customer to please, but I will definitely be buying from ProFlowers again.

Derek Keane
February 19th, 2019 Alexandria, VA DETAILS

Avoid this company like the plague they are. They are very happy to charge convenience fees and additional delivery charges and then do nothing. The flowers were due to arrive on Valentines day. Instead I got to show my wife a photo of the flowers she should have received. Lucky her. Three emails to the email address supplied have gone unanswered, probably because everyone in the Indian call center they use is busy butchering any concept of the actual phrase "customer service" . Climbing the fence into the nearest garden center at 4 am with a flashlight and some wire cutters would give you far better results.

Meg Win
February 19th, 2019 Bristol, CT DETAILS

Ordered Valentine's day flowers for my girlfriend a month in advance, placed an order for 18 long stemmed roses in a vase. It looked like it would be lovely and I had it delivered to her work. THE ONLY BUSINESS ON THAT ROAD. I recieved a notice that they had arrived at 4:34 in the afternoon on Valentine's day. I was NOT PLEASED. When my girlfriend came home and didn't say anything about her flowers I thought it was odd, finally after a while I asked if she liked them. They never came!! The next day, the mail room reported that nothing had come for her. I called ProFlowers and the girl swore they were coming the 15th - she seemed to not understand the fact that the 15th is NOT Valentine's day and that I was upset and embarrassed. Of course the flowers never arrived anyway. After a THIRD call I finally just got my money back. So that's 40 min ordering flowers, about 40 min on the phone, and no flowers. I am so disgusted. You can bet I will tell as many people as I can what a crappy company this is!

Jon
February 15th, 2019 Hubert, NC DETAILS

Ordered flowers and glass vase for Valentine’s Day. Flowers came smooshed and vase smashed. Called pro flowers they hung up on me the first three times. Answered fourth time and said we are too busy to deal with this today call back tomorrow. Called back again and they said they will refill order next week. It’s Valentine’s Day so lady said we refund money and hung up

Tom B.
February 15th, 2019 Rogers, MN DETAILS

Ordered two days before Valentine’s Day and was promised delivery the day before Valentine’s Day. After two painful phone calls still no flowers by the end of Valentine’s day. The person , who I could barely understand, asked if I had contacted UPS yet. Last time I ever use this website. Terrible service.

Jennifer Ryan
February 15th, 2019 Batesville, AR DETAILS

AWFUL!!!!!! if i could give them no stars i would. My husband ordered me flowers for valentine's day and paid 60.00 for an arrangement that is 10.00 at Walmart. it was delivered in a box to my shipping department. i opened the box and the arrangement is not even put together and one rose is broken off and all the others are browned or wilted. there is no vase filler like babies breath or greenery. Just loose 12 wilted roses for me to cut myself and stick in the vase. WOW!! $60.00 you are ripping people off and should be out of business.

Marcia Blackman
February 15th, 2019 East Meadow, NY DETAILS

Wish I could give them a zero. Flowers arrived not when promised, missing the card that was to be enclosed and old and droopy roses. Couldn’t do any worse.

Colin
February 15th, 2019 Austin, TX DETAILS

This is an awful company in every way; poor products, bad service and oversees customer service which is always a pleasure. Guaranteed for Valentines Day should mean that they get there on Valentines day, they did not. All they wanted to refund was the 4.99 valentine guarantee fee, oh yeah that makes it all better. It's always such a joy trying to discuss this with someone halfway around the world that could care less. Don't use Proflowers!!!

Rachel Hamidi
February 15th, 2019 Yorba Linda, CA DETAILS

My order for my Mom and dad was delivered to a completely different address ... to my brother who has the same though but not address. Now I can’t even get ahold of anyone there to find out who delivered them!!!!Luckily my brother was at that address and took them to my parents but what if someone else would have just kept them NEVER EVER order from them again

Ray R
February 15th, 2019 Montrose, CA DETAILS

Ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife's workplace on 2/14. UPS dropped it off at the loading dock. Got notification that it was delivered so I called the wife. Wife said she hasn't received anything. She had to hunt it down. Why would UPS drop it off at the loading dock instead of the front desk?? Ruined the whole surprise. When wife finally got it, it came in a box. Wife had to unpack and arrange it herself? The whole point of having flowers delivered is that they will come arranged. NOT for the recipient to put it together herself. And the charged $13 for delivery, plus $10 guaranteed delivery on 2/14. Oh and when I called customer service when we couldn't find the flowers, they told me to contact UPS. Told them I ordered from Proflowers.com, not UPS. I'd give them -5 stars. Epic fail.

Ian Brown
February 15th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

Pro Flowers took $160 bucks of my money for a guaranteed Valentines Day delivery and failed completely. No delivery, no reason, no notification, no nothing. Website tracker says in process, customer service phone line is a busy signal. Is this even a real company? I will never trust these people again. My recommendation is to not use this company for anything unless you like throwing your money away.

Rachel Torres
February 14th, 2019 Stroudsburg, PA DETAILS

I ordered 2 separate orders on the same day. One was a bday gift and the other a Valentine's day gift. I am beyond disappointed and disgusted. The Bday gift is still on route since the 11th and the Valentine's day flowers are a shame. I ordered them as a gift for my daughters and when they opened them my jaw dropped. They were wilted and ugly. Unbelievable

Vince
February 14th, 2019 Little Rock, AR DETAILS

I ordered a bouquet of tulips for my wife for Valentines Day. It was ordered 2/8/19 and was supposed to be delivered 2/13/19 by 9 pm. It was delivered to someone on my block and not me. I am extremely upset with this error because I now have to rush and find my wife something for Valentines. I won't order from Pro Flowers ever again.

Mia
February 14th, 2019 Bayville, NY DETAILS

Wow. Mistakes happen, but this company got so much wrong that it's hard to believe! I ordered flowers online, specifically to arrive on Valentine's Day, paying an additional shipping fee for guaranteed delivery that day. So today I get an email that the flowers were delivered to our front door this afternoon. Today is the day before Valentine's...so wrong day and nothing was delivered. So I called customer service and after waiting on hold for approximately 7 minutes, I finally get connected to a very nice person who is going to help me figure out what happened. Keep in mind that I ordered online and I received an online confirmation with all the right info. Well the representative did not have my correct address; did not show that I wanted these delivered on Valentine's Day and paid more for that; and did not even have the order right! Wow. AND the address he told me they were delivered to on my block does not even exist! How does this even happen?? I have never experienced anything like this--the rep's info online did not match in any way my email confirmation. They credited me the standard shipping and the extra shipping and are replacing the order but it will arrive the day after Valentine's so sort of defeats the purpose. I should have just cancelled the whole thing...but we'll see now what they do and if my refund comes through. Never again will I order from ProFlowers!

arun kumar
February 14th, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

way way too overpriced. stay away from proflowers. ordered on 2/12/2019.

Amy
February 14th, 2019 Fishers, IN DETAILS

I have ordered from ProFlowers in the past and was pleased with the quality. However in recent years I am not sure that the quality is what it was. I ordered flowers for a funeral that showed up and were brought in as the family were being seated when I specified to arrive way before the start time. This was not the funeral homes fault. Those flowers were so so on the quality. Yesterday I received a shipment 2 dozen long stemmed roses at work. I unboxed trimmed put in water and feed, and they started opening up that afternoon and looked so pretty, couple of petals were brown on the edges. Today I came into my office and all the flowers were drooped, petals were curled and more browning. I tried to contact customer service on the the 24- hour chat and low and behold they are off line at this time?? This was a gift I don't want the person who gave me these to go through the hassle but this is awful that someone spent $50 or more and this is the quality of flowers your recipient gets. I will stick to my local florist may be a little more but I know it will be fresh and they will try to make it right if there is a problem. I also think that the service of making the arrangement is worth it rather than me having to put all this together in my office and discard of the packaging. NOT HAPPY

Aaron Paxman
February 13th, 2019 Lehi, UT DETAILS

I love their yearly reminders to send flowers to my wife on her birthday and our anniversary. The flowers have a high quality for a reasonable price.

Grant Kropfeld
February 1st, 2019 Waterford, MI DETAILS

Glad to know proflowers has my back and only delivered the flowers I ordered a day late, and then late again that day, so the person they were supposed to go to wasn't even there to receive them. But it's all good because they just gave me a discount code that isn't even close to the cost of the flowers and won't respond to emails. Just glad to know proflowers cares about their customers.

Bernadette Wood
January 14th, 2019

I got a dozen of yellow long stems roses as I am recuperating from surgery. The first ones were horrible petals falling off and next morning dead called and complained and received another courtsey one today and they are dead also.Dont recommend this company unless you have money to waste.

Elisa
January 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

Had ordered from them for years and always great but since Thanksgiving they have been horrendous - cancelled the flowers for my in-laws for Thanksgiving the day before (I had put the order in 2 weeks prior) and had no replacement available. Then sent a replacement which arrived AFTER Thanksgiving that was Half dead - called and they sent another arrangement - AGAIN, in very poor condition - I WILL NOT order ever again!!!

MK Phillips
December 31st, 2018 Palm Beach, FL DETAILS

I’ve been getting updates from Pro Flowers that my flowers have been chosen, they are in the truck, they are out for delivery, they have been delivered... Yea, then I get a email that the 2 dozen rose that were ordered have been substituted for an arrangement that has 3 ROSES and a bunch of greens. When I talk to customer service I was informed that the decision to substitute my order was made over a week ago, yet they did not contact me until after the delivery was made a week later. The substitution looks horrible, but I didn’t get seven dollars back for my trouble. This is the third time in the last five deliveries that I’ve had with this company that it’s been bad or wrong or screwed up. I will never use the service again