ProFlowers Logo

ProFlowers

6.5

LAST UPDATED: September 9th, 2021

ProFlowers is an online flower shop that specializes in flower arrangements, bouquets, inside plants, gift baskets, business gifting, and party crates. They offer a wide variety of options, organized by events, holidays, and special occasions. They also provide a ProGifter Club, exclusive packaging, and the Perfectly Paired collection. As well as delivering fresh flowers, ProFlowers sells birthday treats, gourmet cake pops, cakes, Shari's berries and truffles. Customers can contact the ProFlowers customer service 24/7 all year round. If customers are not satisfied, the company promises either a replacement or a refund, no questions asked.

TheBouqs.com Logo
1.1
From You Flowers Logo
#3 From You Flowers chevron_right
1.7
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

The Good

• Pricing
  • Ship Internationally
  • Every Occasion
  • Same-Day Flower Delivery
  • Coupon Code and Promo Deals

Pricing

ProFlowers offers gifts for a wide variety of price ranges, with some options starting at $20.00 and a bouquet of a dozen red roses is just $24.99. Customers can sort the order of the flowers from high-low or low-high, or by the best sellers. Because they buy super-premium quality flowers in volume, they pay less per stem and thus can pass on the savings to customers. The wide price range also applies to their gourmet options and their plants.

Ship Internationally

Proflowers can ship not just within the United States, but to over 140 countries.

Every Occasion

ProFlowers offers bouquets and fresh flowers for every occasion:

• Anniversary
  • Birthday
  • Congratulations
  • Funeral
  • Housewarming
  • Mother's Day

Customers can also choose the vase in which the flowers arrive in, but customers should know that this might increase or change the price.

Same-Day Flower Delivery

ProFlowers offers same-day delivery for multiple occasions. If you're looking for roses for an anniversary or daisies for a birthday gift and need it right away, ProFlowers has several convenient delivery options.  With a network of local professional florists, all ProFlowers gifts are hand-arranged and come hand-delivered to your loved one.

Coupon Code and Promo Deals

ProFlowers offers 20% off a customer's first order. However, it should be noted that the floral arrangement or gift has to exceed $29 and it cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

For customers looking to save, ProFlowers offers a promo page with coupons to their site. Each coupon states when it was added, the code required, and the expiration date.

The Bad

• Complaints
  • Confusing Tabs

Complaints

ProFlowers has been known to receive some of the worst complaints of any flower delivery company. Customers have complained that the flowers they received were of lower quality than they expected, based off of images on the website. Customers also state that the flowers were much smaller than expected. This does not seem to fit the promised 7-step quality check process. However, ProFlowers does promise a refund or replacement for dissatisfied customers.

Confusing Tabs

The homepage on the ProFlowers website has ten tabs: one for the soonest holiday, birthdays, sympathy, occasion, flowers, plants, gourmet, specials, international, and same day. While this seems helpful at first when one actually clicks on each tab, it does not show all the options within that tab; it only shows the options depending on a subcategory. Also, the tabs are redundant because they have a flowers tab but also several other tabs devoted to flowers.

The Bottom Line

This company is a more affordable option for flower delivery. ProFlowers offers same-day delivery and a coupon code for 20% off a customers first order. ProFlowers seems to compete with other floral companies, providing gift baskets, flowers, plants and fresh treats, this company has a wide variety of floral gifts for their customers. However, the website can be overwhelming as not all the floral options are shown but ProFlowers customer service is available 24/7 all year round to help their customers find the perfect gift for their loved ones.

It should be noted that ProFlowers customers have been disappointed with the quality and freshness, and size of the floral arrangements. So use caution when ordering from this site.

1.8

Sydney Charleston South Jordan, UT

We love to use ProFlowers. There are so many occasions in which flowers can be sent. Ordering and sending flowers with this company is one of the most simple things i've ever done.

KurtS Kirkland, WA

Personally, I don't trust five-star reviews, but I believe ProFlowers has earned it. No company is perfect. ProFlowers may have fallen short for some customers in the past, but this is about the way things are today. I am very impressed with their level of customer service. There was a problem with my order, and ProFlowers went out of its way to make things right. Seriously, it was one of those moments where you think, "Whoa... I didn't realize companies were like this anymore." Their efforts restored my faith in online ordering. I think a lot of company reviews are biased toward the negative, because people who receive decent customer service don't bother to write reviews. So take what you read with a grain of salt, and give this company the benefit of the doubt. I'm a tough customer to please, but I will definitely be buying from ProFlowers again.

Dana Sokol Cape Coral, FL

I have ordered from Pro Flowers 3times in the past year. The first arrangement was very nice. The second arrangement was kind of pathetic. The flowers never "woke up" were half bent over and never fully bloomed. I begged my sister to contact them to have them replaced but she wouldn't do it. The third time I went with the growers choice, upgraded it to the better romantic Growers Choice with Ruby Red Vase and a box of Rocky Mountain Chocolates, added a Gift Card and even with the over $18 in Shipping, Handling, Care and Tax the whole thing came to only $52. Boy am I super happy with this last order. The arrangement was quite large and very Beautiful, much larger than I anticipated it would be for the price. Along with 18 Red Roses there were several Star Gazer Lilies and approximately 5 other kinds of flowers in purple and white varieties and plenty of lush greenery.. The box of Chocolates had 8 good sized pieces in it and it was a pretty gift box. They were delivered on time, in the morning of the day I chose. The lesson I have learned is go with the Growers Choice whenever possible and even if it's not a romantic gift choose the romantic option. I just couldn't be happier and there's no way I could walk into a local florist and get an arrangement as nice along with an upgraded vase and a box of top brand chocolates for the same amount of money!!

LeAnn Baytown, TX

Ordered my mom a beautiful arrangement. They showed up on Time and in perfect condition.

Sara Katonah, NY

I put in the wrong delivery address for my order and as soon as i realized (a day after they were supposed to be delivered) I emailed ProFlowers that I made a mistake. They immediately responded and shipped a new order (free of charge) to my delivery address. Although the mistake was mine, they fixed it immediately and didn't charge me extra. I would definitely use them for all of my flower delivery needs as well as recommend them to a friend.

Rose G. Poestenkill, NY

Ordered a dish garden in a rustic wooden box for my dearest friends birthday. Beautiful, 4 plants 2 green 2 floral yellow and orange. They were in great condition and beautiful fall colors. Everything was wrapped separately with care. Overall , was far more beautiful than the picture online. I never checked reviews before ordering. Glad I didn’t because I would not have ordered. So pleased with quick delivery and beautiful flowers.

Sarah Ranjit Morganville, NJ

I ordered 3 separate arrangements for mothers day, one of the vases was delivered broken (no fault on proflowers). I called to complain, but before I even had to explain, they advised me the would ship our another full arrangement. It arrived the next day!!! I love the fact u can track u order once it's on it's way and see when it arrives!! I would highly recommend Proflowers.com, their selection, prices, and fast shipping is definitely worth it!

April Carson, CA

I don't send flowers often, but a friend had been in the hospital and flowers were the easiest and quickest to send... I had ProFlowers send a little orchid, since I like live plants. My friend didn't want to tell me, but the orchid arrived with the flowers broken off! I contacted ProFlowers and told them the flowers were broken. The immediately responded and asked if I wanted to send a replacement, another order of a similar amount, or get a credit and gift certificate. I opted to send the same thing and the immediately sent it off. This one arrived in good shape. So I am happy with Proflowers. I'm not sure if the flowers were small or whatever. I just know that they made good on a problem with damage during shipping.

Maddie Pleasant Grove, UT

I have received and sent flowers through this service multiple times. Orders always arrived on time, and the flowers always lasted at least a week, if not more. (I would prune dead petals and care for the flowers every few days). Those I would send flowers to would always say how beautiful they are. And I like that you are notified when flowers are shipped and delivered. Also, ProFlowers is a Google Trusted Store, so you get a free "purchase protection" when you shop on ProFlowers. And there are always discounts, which makes these flowers even more affordable. The only reason I give a 9 is because sometimes the emails are too frequent, and I often have to adjust my email preferences.

Kenneth Sherber Long Beach, NY

Ordered four bouquets for Mothers Day. Three of them never arrived. Gave them one more shot by ordering birthday flowers for one of the mothers who didn't get her flowers on Mothers Day. Got there a day late. I have used ProFlowers for many years, but I'm done. Delivery is clearly hit or miss; and the majority of their offerings are now from local florists, which can also be a disaster. When a Valentine's Day bouquet did not arrive, it was dropped off the next day and left outside my door, in freezing weather, with no notice of delivery and no box! By the time I found it, it was an ice cube.

73-year-old Mom/Grand-Mom Framingham, MA

What a sad-looking bouquet arrived today for Mother’s Day! All the small yellow roses fell off before I could get the bouquet out of the box. The remaining flowers look well-past their prime: roses starting to shrivel; green fluffy-looking things breaking apart w/ pieces dropping off; droopy baby-mums; leaves withered. Just sad-looking. This company shouldn’t be in the flower-delivery business; they are incompetent. Buyers beware! Do yourself a favor & order your flowers elsewhere!

george anthony La Porte, TX

These Bozos took my Valentines Day order with a delivery date 2 days before Valentines day. Here is the sequence of events: - 2 Days Valentines Day (Deliver day): No show -1 Days to Valentines Day: Note apologizing for not delivering on time but confirming on Valentiens day and offering a $10 off the price Credit and confirmation 0 Days to Valenties Day: No Show +1 Day to Valentines Day: Note they are coming at 9:00 pm that day. No Show +2 Valentines Day: No show. I called and they said they will refund the money. So far nothing. I dont hear anything in 1 more day, I will contact my bank and cancel the charge. It is too bad. Over the years I have had good service on at least 15 orders. This one killed it for me to use them again. There are many other good companies to choose from.

Charles Mayfield Sr ,

I ordered a bouquet of flowers and paid for same day delivery and it was never delivered. I received an email stating that the florist attempted the delivery and it was unsuccessful. My fiance works at home! I drove 6hours to get home and was expecting the flowers to be there, i waited until 11:30 PM to cancel my order. Thanks for the great experience with your company and i paid for same day delivery!!!😡😡😡

T tjkpickle Racine, WI

Bait and switch on the price when paying.. I will never order again from Pro-Flowers. After using their web site to find the flowers I wanted, entering ship to address, enter all my credit card info.. the price was $91.... Then BING at when the the "Pay" button appears.. all these fees where added.. $91 turns into $115+... what a joke.. Lies and deception.

Jaryn Dominique Tempe, AZ

Do Not Bother with ProFlowersI normally use a competitor of ProFlowers for my desired flower deliveries. However, this time I decided to try something different. I wanted flowers sent to my mother for her birthday and due to Covid she's been living out of the city this year. As such, my normal flower delivery company was honest and said they wouldn't be able to get the flowers to her on time, only the day after her birthday. That's when I decided to try ProFlowers instead because even when I provided the location they said the flowers would arrive on her actual birthday. BIG MISTAKE on my part. The order was placed a week in advance and I monitored it's progress. The day of her birthday came and I woke up early to a nice message from ProFlowers saying the flowers had been prepped and were en route to my mother's home. Then nine hours later (far too late in the day) I suddenly received another email from ProFlowers' customer service alerting me that not only were the flowers not on the way but they'd never actually found a florist to fulfil the order in the first place. The message relayed their apologies, offered to send a random replacement "gift box" (no link or preview as to what that gift box would be), and that it would arrive in a couple of days. Otherwise I could request a refund. So not only did they falsely claim they'd be able to fulfil the order, they falsely confirmed it was on its way that morning, when it turned out in the week since I'd placed the order nothing had been achieved. I would have been better off sticking with my OG florist and have my mother's gift arrive a day late rather than this ridiculous roller coaster. I requested a refund of course, which they provided, but not before they sent another email saying "never mind the flowers are being delivered" (no they were not) and then a follow up email asking about my experience and satisfaction of the delivery. Ask and you shall receive ProFlowers... I consider you a joke. I will never recommend your services or products. Also speaking as a digital marketer, fix your automated email system, as all it did was add salt to the wound.

Bethany Pearl Loves Park, IL

1. They say they will choose an appropriate card for a customer's occasion...I indicated that my bouquet was for sympathy...it was a death...and they sent a BIRTHDAY CARD that said YAY! That is probably the biggest mistake you can make...death is not something to screw up when you are trusted to deliver flowers. 2. When they give customers limitations on numbers of words they can write in a card, and they even have their software set up to only allow the number of letters/spaces you can fit in the space on the card, they need to honor what the customer writes exactly how he/she writes it. In my case, I edited down my message until it fit, spacing was all correct, and then in the note that was actually delivered, several words were typed together. This looks bad and is easily avoidable. 3. As there are limitations on the numbers of words customers can write in the greeting cards, it is difficult to express everything we want to say. This is fine, customers understand limitations and adjust. BUT! They need to tell customers that there will be no indication of whom the delivery is from on the outside of the package, on the card, or anywhere else if they do not write their names in the card (in fact, if they do not order a greeting card with their delivery, I'm assuming there is no indication whatsoever who sent the flowers since there was none on ours). 4. Lack of transparency...proflowers does not tell us shipping costs and other fees before we input all of the information necessary to complete the transaction. I was surprised and disgusted to learn at the very end that my shipment was going to cost DOUBLE the price of the flowers because of shipping, care/handling, taxes because none of these were indicated early. And since I am ordering from out of state, I was assuming there would be no taxes. Transparency keeps customers, their way does not.

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

I like this site because they go to almost every place in the USA, so it's very convenient. I've been a little disappointed in the flowers that have been delivered versus the flowers that are ordered online. I think they need to be a little closer to what's being ordered.

H Moore Lehi, UT

ProFlowers online has been a great way to send flowers to my daughter for special occasions who lives in another city. She'll take a picture of the arrangement she receives, and the flowers have always been good quality.

Blake Wilcox Salt Lake City, UT

I use pro flowers to send flowers to my fiance all the time. They do a wonderful job! Their flowers are always fresh and they arrange them in the most beautiful ways. Their customer service is wonderful and they always do exactly what i asked them to do.

Nanette Eubanks Sarasota, FL

This Mother's Day is the very first time ever I received flowers from ProFlowers and I am very happy. The flowers are beautiful and I love the vase and the sweet note card from my Son, Daughter-in-Law and Granddaughter..I am a floral deisgner from way back and I was pleasantly surprised with ProFlowers!

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

Decided to give ProFlowers a try for my wifes birthday last year and was SUPER impressed. For my 1st time it was easy to find what I was looking for, prices were great and delivery was quick and on time. Loved using ProFlowers

Charlotte Bethesda, MD

ProFlowers has beautiful, fresh unique flowers with great green delivery service. I like sending flowers without the vase and love this option as we all have too many unused vases. The customer service is very responsive too whenever I’ve had a issuer was resolved quickly and efficiently.

Sandra Garrett Vancouver, WA

The arrangement I ordered looked nothing like the photo. Yes, I know their disclaimer says sometimes the local florists have to substitute blooms or a vase, but this arrangement substituted EVERYTHING and it was not even attractive, with droopy greens. Paid $70 for deluxe arrangement that was an embarrassment. Never using Proflowers or their owner FTD again.

Carol Rudolph Palm Beach Gardens, FL

They did not send my relative the Mother's Day flowers I ordered 3 weeks in advance, then lied to me continually about how they would get them delivered, and that they would confirm by email. After numerous phone calls by me on the Friday and Saturday before Mother's Day they then told me there were no more deliveries for Mother's Day. When I asked for a supervisor, their off-shore customer service hung up on me. Then they "reached out" to me as follows in response to my poor review of their services, which resulted in MORE LIES!!!! I received this email from Proflowers customer service on May 19th: Dear Carol, I am very sorry about the experience you have had to go through to still not get the correct arrangement delivered. We cannot take back the time wasted or the wrong flowers being delivered but I would still like to find a way to get this resolved. In the zip code there are local florists available for tomorrow's delivery. I would like to offer a delivery of a fresh cut arrangement for tomorrow to the recipient. It would be delivered at no cost to you. Also, if you would like, we can reach out to Mrs. Charlotte and apologize about the serious error that was caused. Please advise how I can assist further with your order. Best regards, Camia FTD Community Moderator and I responded 1 1/2 hours later with this: Carnia- Please go ahead and send Mrs. Charlotte the flowers. I will explain to her what happened and that the flowers are from you by way of apology. Thank you- Carol Rudolph It is now MAY 24th, or 5 days later and my relative HAS NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM PROFLOWERS. Clearly this offer of a flower arrangement as an apology for the original horrible service was a sham or a lie or .....whatever. Not only can't this company deliver decent customer service, their response to complaints are dishonest and insulting. Don't offer something and then NOT do it! Absolutely ridiculous. They don't deserve to be in business!

Mike Las Cruces, NM

I ordered flowers and paid extra to have them delivered guaranteed by 12:00. I looked at the tracking information at 11:45 and it showed that they had already been delivered. I have been home all day and no one came to the house. I then called Pro Flowers and they said I had to call back in 2 hours they couldn't do anything for me. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told there was no supervisor, I then asked for the name of the person I was talking to and she refused to give me her name. I told her I wanted a refund and she said call back later she couldn't help me. I would never recommend this company or use them again. The only reason I gave them 1 star is because I couldn't leave a 0 star rating.

mike dean Tucson, AZ

have used them in the past with excellent results. however my experience with an order placed on feb 4 was awful. flowers arrived frozen to recipient. she called customer service and asked that they replace (which they guarantee they will do). the representative seemed confused and so the recipient aske to speak to a supervisor. after being put on hold the same representative (not the supervisor) came back on the line and said they would refund the money, which was not what the recipient or I (the sender) wanted. this was going nowhere, so the recipient got off the line. a week later, there is still no refund. awful awful service. and did not honor their guarantee

Lori Letzring St. Petersburg, FL

I ordered a bouquet for my Mom's 80th birthday, very special milestone. Her birthday came and went. NO FLOWERS. I get an auto-generated email the day AFTER her birthday to say they had a problem delivering that arrangement. Why not contact someone AHEAD of time so I could pick something else and my Mom could get flower for her birthday? Too logical. I called customer service. Got bounced around. No care. No concern. No empathy. No apology. No interest in this being important to me and my Mom. Just "do you want a refund?". Finally, a supervisor offers me a refund and to send my Mom flowers. Seems fair. I get the $71 refund. Mom NEVER got FLOWERS. HORRIBLE!

Michaela Nelson Broomfield, CO

I placed a Christmas gift order with ProFlowers this year. I ordered 4 holiday centerpieces to be delivered to 4 different addresses. One was to be delivered on Saturday, 12/21 and the other three on Sunday, 12/22. I got an email on 12/20 telling me that my Saturday delivery was being delayed until Sunday. I quickly called ProFlowers to let them know that recipient was leaving her home Sunday morning to head to the mountains for a family Christmas and needed to take the holiday arrangement with her - this my order for delivery on Saturday. After dealing with a woman whose English was poor, I was told that my delivery wouldn’t happen on time. Based on that, I asked her to cancel the order. I was hopeful she understood me, although our communication was difficult. Instead of canceling that order, she cancelled another one. It turns out that ProFlowers went ahead and delivered the first order on Monday, 12/23, to an empty home and left it on the porch to freeze. The recipient of the second order let me know she did not receive hers on Sunday, so I called ProFlowers on Monday, 12/23. I got hold of a woman I couldn’t understand at all. After repeatedly telling her I couldn’t understand her, I asked her to transfer me to someone I could understand and she refused. I ended up hanging up on her. I then got on the ProFlowers chat and got Bernadette P. She promised me that my order would be delivered 12/24 – better late than never. Then it didn’t show up again. On 12/25, I tried the chat feature again and was told my order was cancelled and refunded, I was then told to call customer service at 877-383-6147 and ask for a supervisor. Since I already tried that the previous day and was refused access to a supervisor, I asked the agent to have a supervisor call me. She stopped communicating with me. I went ahead and called the number and got Steve. I was again promised my delivery would be made on 12/26 once he spoke with the local florist. He asked for my phone number and told me he’d let me know what was going on. I have since heard nothing and that delivery never showed up. The bottom line...I depended on ProFlowers for 4 centerpiece gifts for 4 friends. They ended up ruining my planned gifts for 2 of the 4 recipients...a 50% failure rate. I am very, very disappointed in their customer service. It is clear that their customers are not a priority.

Rachele D Rogers Morristown, AZ

I ordered flowers for a funeral. For some odd reason, they could not deliver to a funeral home, so I had the flowers delivered to a family member I knew was attending. I was later informed by them the flowers did not arrive as planned. I called Pro-flowers, sat on hold for 1/2 hour, and was told (like it was no big deal) "the flowers can't be delivered today, but they will go out in one week". I spoke with a manager who said the same thing. I was extremely upset, again they were for a funeral, but I agreed to have the flowers delivered at the later date so my sister-in-law would receive them. For this, the manager offered to take the service fee off for me (a measly 15%, the money wasn't the point but talk about insulting). Guess what, again the flowers did not arrive. At no point had I received any kind of notification there was an issue until I had to call, and both times I called, they casually informed me the order would not be delivered. Clearly, no concern for the situation they created. I have used them before, no problem, but know seeing all these other poor reviews something has clearly changed there.

Craig S Bethlehem, PA

I have used Proflowers for years. Every year I send my wife flowers to her office on her birthday. This year I ordered the flowers on Sunday for Tuesday delivery. On Tuesday morning I received a voicemail that they didn’t have a florist that has the flowers to fill the order. They said that since they couldn’t reach me they would substitute so that she gets flowers that day. I called back to see what they were sending. I was told that since they couldn’t fill my order they weren’t sending anything. I finally got them to agree and send a substitute order (and refund my money) but she wouldn’t get them until Thursday. When she got them today they were a DISASTER!!! She had to throw over half of them away because they were DEAD!!! When I called again I got an attitude of simply I can send something else if you want. No real appreciation for all that we’ve been through just a matter of fact response. I will not be using them ever again!!!

Jenn Bailey, CO

I ordered flowers for my Mother for her Birthday. The flowers were scheduled to be delivered on November 19, 2019. After sitting around all day and checking my account with no activity on the movement of the flowers, I called the 1-800 number to speak with a representative. The person answering the phone could barely speak English and was rude. I explained the situation and was informed the company has until 8:00pm to deliver the flowers. When the flowers did not show up, after my Mother stayed home all day for her delivery; I called the 1-800 again. The person barely spoke English. I asked where the order was at this time and wanted a refund on my delivery charge. When the representative researched to see where the flowers where at this time, I was informed the company sending out the flowers did not have them ready. I informed the representative the flowers were scheduled to be delivered on 11/19/2019 and they were not delivered. I was informed they flowers could be delivered in 2 days. I said this is unacceptable and wanted a full refund. I was given a full refund, but when asked where I could leave a review, they had not a clue! I said this would not have been a problem if only someone would have communicated with me about the order. I will never use this company again. Instead, I will call local floral businesses where my Mother lives.

Tonya Bear, DE

I have used Proflowers in the past without issue for same day as well as future deliveries. I used same day prior to cut off time for a birthday today October 26, 2019. I recieved the confirmation email at approximately 2pm indicating I would be informed when the delivery occurred today. It never occurred. I call customer service at 1040 pm and what took place was utterly ridiculous. I was first told my card was declined, which I knew wasn't true. Then I was told they had no card information, which didn'tmake since if my card was declined. Then I was told the florist didn't have the flowers. Subsequently, it was my local florist fault because the local didn't communicate they had no flowers, this too made no sense because I live 6 states away from where I was sending the flowers. After I refuted all the lies in detail, the customer service representative hung up on me. That further confirmed he told me lies. I immediately call back. I explain the previous call to a customer service representative and ask was my card charged. I am told yes. I was told this time that my order was never processed by Proflowers. I state, so this was essentially Proflowers fault. I am told yes. I am then asked how would you like us to resolve the issue. I say since her birthday is basically over, refund my money and send a sorry for the delay bouquet. I am met with silence then I am told there are only two ways to resolve this...refund or process order. Why ask? Poor customer service to lie, not admit fault, then pretend to care. There was so much more nonsense that occurred with this experience but I think you get the picture. In the end I recieved my refund and my recipient recieved nothing for her birthday. I can't leave this out. I was asked to complete a two question survey at the end of the call. The customer service representative connected me to a continuous ringing number. I never took the survey. Coincidence. I think not.

Lindsey Hot Springs, AR

I ordered a plant for my mom for Mother’s Day. I got a tracking number and an estimated delivery date and they charged my card. The estimated delivery date was almost two weeks after I placed the order. That date came and went, plus six additional days, and I still had not received my order. I finally talked to someone at Pro Flowers and it turns out they never shipped my order because they “no longer carried that product.” Yet they charged my card almost $100 and never notified me that my order wasn’t coming, and weren’t planning on it. That was a week ago. I asked for a refund and still haven’t gotten my money back. And was unable to get my mother anything else for Mother’s Day. I will not ever use this company again.

Wendy Townsley Kamas, UT

paid $9.99 for guaranteed delivery, along with an additional $12.99 for standard delivery for a Mother's Day delivery. I received an email alert that indicated my delivery had been made on the 11th. When I called my mom (who is across the country) on Sunday, you can imagine my surprise when I found out she though I forgot about mothers day. The flowers did not actually arrive - the email was just sent because that was what was supposed to have been guaranteed. I called customer service and they tried telling me it was one of their most popular products and that is typically a problem. Stop. 1. I was guaranteed 2. the product was an hour away from my mom at 7:30 am on the 11th, but never delivered. They did refund the price of the deliveries at my request, but that doesn't change how my mom may have felt by not receiving anything for Mother's Day. She did get them on the 13th later in the afternoon. Horrible service and communication. I will never use them again.

Carla Wadsworth, OH

Im only giving one star because i jave to i had to call customer service 5 times i n over 2 hours the first 3 i was having a hard time ordering then the 4th the couldnt help me so i asked for a supervisor and wait over 15 minutes and was hung up on so the 5th call i was told nothing could be done i was supposed to get 20 percent off right from the web site b no code needed just hit activate button which i did and it said the 20 percent would come off at check out it didnt it was a Significant savings and it did not happen so the girl said she was getting a supervisor put me on hold again got back on and acted lile she was the supervisor and i called her out and said this iss the same lady i can tell by you voice and the way you talk then she said sorry she did it because her supervisor was busy i said i will hold and it seems like they dont have supervisor because you arw not ablento speak with them ....so she put me on hold again for 15 more mintes and came back and said nothing could be done the supervisor was busy to call back after flowers were recieved and they would try to give me the discount and i did not understand that why would you habe to wait and would i ever get the money back so i gave up after over 2 hour and canceled my order i will never order from Proflowers or ever suggest them to anyone these were for a Birthday and now i have to figure something else out ...very sad and awful customer service

Anita Conroe, TX

I forgot to order flowers for my mom on time for Easter. Scrambled the internet to find someone willing to send flowers next day on Easter Sunday. No one could, except, supposedly ProFlowers. They charged standard delivery $14.99, plus next day charge of $4.97 and Weekend charge of $4.99 totaling just under $25 just for delivery, not even the flowers. I didn't want to forget my mom for Easter, so it was worth the charge. That is, until there was NO DELIVERY!!! I called Monday after Easter, was on hold for 36 minutes with no answer. Emailed, after a couple hours, no answer. Called again. Finally got through. Obviously a foreign call center. Could not understand the person. Got someone else on the phone who spoke a little better English. They didn't have florists that delivered in her area (my mom is NOT rural). If they don't have florists to deliver in the zip code, why does the computer online order program even accept an order? They couldn't answer that. They didn't have a florist to deliver flowers in that area but they had no problem charging my credit card IMMEDIATELY upon ordering. I had problems with ProFlowers a few years back and vowed never to use them again. I was in a bind, they appeared to be the only ones who could deliver on Easter, so I thought maybe they can redeem themselves. So wrong! In my opinion, they are a fraudulent company, charging for orders they have no way to deliver. They said they are going to refund my money, issued an email, but we will see. I will definitely dispute the charge once it goes off pending if they didn't refund.

Mike N

Absolutely horrible company and service! Very expensive and service sucks! I paid extra to have a birthday arrangement delivered next day and it never showed up. Customer Service is horrible, can't understand them and sounds like it is coming from another country. What I could make out the girl sounded like she was in her car with the window open or outside somewhere. I received a whopping $5 credit for my trouble and still no delivery two days later. I could have gotten this order 50% cheaper from 800Flowers and guaranteed delivery. I will NEVER use them again and will NOT recommend them! Do yourself a favor and use 800Flowers

Derek Keane Alexandria, VA

Avoid this company like the plague they are. They are very happy to charge convenience fees and additional delivery charges and then do nothing. The flowers were due to arrive on Valentines day. Instead I got to show my wife a photo of the flowers she should have received. Lucky her. Three emails to the email address supplied have gone unanswered, probably because everyone in the Indian call center they use is busy butchering any concept of the actual phrase "customer service" . Climbing the fence into the nearest garden center at 4 am with a flashlight and some wire cutters would give you far better results.

Meg Win Bristol, CT

Ordered Valentine's day flowers for my girlfriend a month in advance, placed an order for 18 long stemmed roses in a vase. It looked like it would be lovely and I had it delivered to her work. THE ONLY BUSINESS ON THAT ROAD. I recieved a notice that they had arrived at 4:34 in the afternoon on Valentine's day. I was NOT PLEASED. When my girlfriend came home and didn't say anything about her flowers I thought it was odd, finally after a while I asked if she liked them. They never came!! The next day, the mail room reported that nothing had come for her. I called ProFlowers and the girl swore they were coming the 15th - she seemed to not understand the fact that the 15th is NOT Valentine's day and that I was upset and embarrassed. Of course the flowers never arrived anyway. After a THIRD call I finally just got my money back. So that's 40 min ordering flowers, about 40 min on the phone, and no flowers. I am so disgusted. You can bet I will tell as many people as I can what a crappy company this is!

Ray R Montrose, CA

Ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife's workplace on 2/14. UPS dropped it off at the loading dock. Got notification that it was delivered so I called the wife. Wife said she hasn't received anything. She had to hunt it down. Why would UPS drop it off at the loading dock instead of the front desk?? Ruined the whole surprise. When wife finally got it, it came in a box. Wife had to unpack and arrange it herself? The whole point of having flowers delivered is that they will come arranged. NOT for the recipient to put it together herself. And the charged $13 for delivery, plus $10 guaranteed delivery on 2/14. Oh and when I called customer service when we couldn't find the flowers, they told me to contact UPS. Told them I ordered from Proflowers.com, not UPS. I'd give them -5 stars. Epic fail.

Mia Bayville, NY

Wow. Mistakes happen, but this company got so much wrong that it's hard to believe! I ordered flowers online, specifically to arrive on Valentine's Day, paying an additional shipping fee for guaranteed delivery that day. So today I get an email that the flowers were delivered to our front door this afternoon. Today is the day before Valentine's...so wrong day and nothing was delivered. So I called customer service and after waiting on hold for approximately 7 minutes, I finally get connected to a very nice person who is going to help me figure out what happened. Keep in mind that I ordered online and I received an online confirmation with all the right info. Well the representative did not have my correct address; did not show that I wanted these delivered on Valentine's Day and paid more for that; and did not even have the order right! Wow. AND the address he told me they were delivered to on my block does not even exist! How does this even happen?? I have never experienced anything like this--the rep's info online did not match in any way my email confirmation. They credited me the standard shipping and the extra shipping and are replacing the order but it will arrive the day after Valentine's so sort of defeats the purpose. I should have just cancelled the whole thing...but we'll see now what they do and if my refund comes through. Never again will I order from ProFlowers!

Amy Fishers, IN

I have ordered from ProFlowers in the past and was pleased with the quality. However in recent years I am not sure that the quality is what it was. I ordered flowers for a funeral that showed up and were brought in as the family were being seated when I specified to arrive way before the start time. This was not the funeral homes fault. Those flowers were so so on the quality. Yesterday I received a shipment 2 dozen long stemmed roses at work. I unboxed trimmed put in water and feed, and they started opening up that afternoon and looked so pretty, couple of petals were brown on the edges. Today I came into my office and all the flowers were drooped, petals were curled and more browning. I tried to contact customer service on the the 24- hour chat and low and behold they are off line at this time?? This was a gift I don't want the person who gave me these to go through the hassle but this is awful that someone spent $50 or more and this is the quality of flowers your recipient gets. I will stick to my local florist may be a little more but I know it will be fresh and they will try to make it right if there is a problem. I also think that the service of making the arrangement is worth it rather than me having to put all this together in my office and discard of the packaging. NOT HAPPY

Aaron Paxman Lehi, UT

I love their yearly reminders to send flowers to my wife on her birthday and our anniversary. The flowers have a high quality for a reasonable price.

MK Phillips Palm Beach, FL

I’ve been getting updates from Pro Flowers that my flowers have been chosen, they are in the truck, they are out for delivery, they have been delivered... Yea, then I get a email that the 2 dozen rose that were ordered have been substituted for an arrangement that has 3 ROSES and a bunch of greens. When I talk to customer service I was informed that the decision to substitute my order was made over a week ago, yet they did not contact me until after the delivery was made a week later. The substitution looks horrible, but I didn’t get seven dollars back for my trouble. This is the third time in the last five deliveries that I’ve had with this company that it’s been bad or wrong or screwed up. I will never use the service again

Jill Peyton, CO

Today I had dealings with Proflowers, a very poor and very long conversation that should've only taken about 3 minutes instead of the half hour of what turned out to be just wasted time. The service representative apparently couldn't understand me any better than I could understand him. I repeated the spelling of the last name of the recipient 3 times using words for some of the letters such as "S" as in "Sam", "T" as in "Tom". When I received the email confirmation the name was VERY miss-spelled. When I called back to get the name corrected, not only did he interrupt every time I spoke, but after a half hour of trying to get the name corrected he said that the order was going to be cancelled and would have to be reordered. I told him to just leave the order as it was with the miss-spelled names as I did not want to deal with ordering from ProFlowers ever again. I do not know if my order is processing now or not. I called 5 times afterward to talk to a Manager/Supervisor and was hung up on 4 times. The last time I called I was told that a Supervisor may be back in 1 hour. ProFlowers may be the least expensive but the cost of the frustration level is to high. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS AGAIN AND WILL RELAY MY SENTIMENTS TO ALL THAT WILL LISTEN!!!

Patriciaerickson Holmes, NY

I will never shop this company again. I’ve had problems with them in the past , as in bad quality flowers. I placed an order for my Mother and Aunt to receive flowers the day before thanksgiving a week before thanksgiving. Received text they shipped. They were not delivered!!!! And will not be until Friday! Complaining to the phone representative, that I could barely understand, she offered me my delivery cost back ! Really??? This company Sucks ! I insisted on a full refund, I have to wait a week to see if it arrives . I will Never order here again! My 80 year old Mother goes without any gift from her only daughter, and my 87 year old Aunt! I’m beyond mad ! I ordered these flowers a week ago ! Don’t order anything from Pro Flowers !

JAYANT RAJGOPAL Pittsburgh, PA

I have one word of advice: RUN. And I mean don't walk - just RUN away from them. I ordered roses to be delivered to my wife at her office on the occasion of our 30th wedding anniversary. The flowers were delivered two days late (despite the fact that I placed the order many days in advance). I didn't receive a single e-mail or message (despite the fact that they had my number as well as my wife's) and the only way I knew of this was because I tracked the package on-line. They sent me a $20 coupon for a future purchase. As far as I am concerned they can stick it where the sun don't shine because I will never, ever order from them again.

mike reiter Smithsburg, MD

Ordered flower for girlfriends birthday scheduled delivery birthday. delivery day comes and goes. No flowers. no email with problem. Next day email saying delivery that day. Day comes & day goes. Next day, I get email saying delivery that day. By then I had enough called and then after call email with still un-happy results They said package got damage original delivery day and they sent out new order to be delivery for two day later. Why wasn't someone telling me problems and then since not my fault why not Overnight-ed to fix problem. They say sorry we'll refund shipping cost only. No reduction in flowers, no reduction in there handling fee, no discount on future order. & from call and email I sent no one care for my business.

Bernie Stangle Ellicott City, MD

I ordered flowers from ProFlowers for my wife in April, they arrived on time, but when I opened the package, the Roses were already losing life. Also, the package was very hard to open. The were completely dead in 3 days. I complained to pro flowers and they gave me $25 off my next order. I applied this $25 off coupon to another order and then placed the order. However, when I saw the charge on my PayPal account, it was very much higher than it should have been. I called pro flowers to have the order cancelled and Pro flowers said they issued a refund to my Paypal account. I will never buy from Pro flowers again.

Dana Gainesville, GA

I order 24 Long Stem Roses from ProFlowers for our schools Honor Society Awards set got May 10, 2018. From the pictures and description on ProFlowers order site I expected long stemmed fresh roses: what I received today were old dried out, short tea size roses that lacked any red colored ones. I will say the vase is nice but that didn’t matter. Thank goodness I ordered them to arrive early in case of a hiccup with all the Mother’s Day orders; for I now must go out and buy other descent set of roses to give the reward recipients. I will never buy or recommend Pro Flowers again. Sent from my iPhone Dana M. Larbus