JustFlowers Logo

2.2

Kayla Scott Blythewood, SC

Although their policy says, "Due to the importance of delivering orders for special occasions, such as funerals, birthdays, and anniversaries, on specific days, we may make a substitution of equal or greater value to ensure timely delivery..." I was substituted a flowering plant that was of lesser value then what I purchased according to the prices on the website. When I sent an email to complain, all they wanted to do was make excuses as to why they didn't have the plant I ordered. I asked for them to refund the money for the difference in the price; which was about $10 difference, but instead gave me a coupon for $7.50 on my next order. No, thank you! I won't be buying from this business ever again!

Nell Fernandez Colorado Springs, CO

I ordered flowers for Mother's day on May 6th to deliver May 8th. They weren't. They couldn't even manage to deliver them the 9th or 10th or call to tell me they weren't delivered. I called on the 11th and was told they'd have to contact the "local florist". I was put on hold then told the florist wasn't answering, they'd have to talk to them, the flowers would deliver that day and they'd call me back. Three hours later I called again. Same story but they added "maybe the driver was in an accident". After a total of six hours since my fist call I called again to demand a refund. Got the same story. When I said I refused to wait any longer they put me on hold again to call the "local florist" but first had to tell me "maybe the driver was in an accident". She came back to say the order couldn't be cancelled and a refund given because the flowers were "on the truck". When i pressed the woman to promise me that what she was saying was that they WOULD deliver she had to admit that was not the case and that she hadn't even talked to the florist. While we were still going back and forth I got an email response to a complaint I'd made that morning. The email stated that my flowers had been delivered and they hadn't been contacted by the florist regarding any delivery issues. With that blatant lie in front of me I was finally given a refund. The customer service number is a call center in another country. The whole thing felt like a scam. They refused to tell me the name of the "local florist" and I suspect they use some big warehouse. The sort of place that turns up at a company with roses about to die and say "my boss put too many roses on the truck" and sell them cheap. And not sure what they think goes on in America that involves our roads being cluttered with flowery delivery trucks that have been "in an accident".

Erin Ford Marathon, FL

If I could leave 0 stars I would. Ordered Mother’s Day flowers that cost 130 dollars for next day delivery.. it’s been over a week since scheduled time and still no delivery and I’ve left five messages and tried every option in automated system but can’t get a love person. I’ve emailed support and everything in between and I want my money!

Matt Springer Minneapolis, MN

Their website stated that if I ordered within the next 138 minutes the order would be delivered the same day. I ordered and it was not delivered that same day. Their site then said it would be delivered the next day. So, the next day I get an email stating that my order was cancelled. This was a Mother's Day gift. They offered no explanation as to why the order was cancelled. Don't believe them regarding the delivery date and don't expect them to answer their phone or return a message. Trust me, shop somewhere else.

Linda Perry Portland, OR

Sounds like this company has a ongoing thing with delays will try to deliver tomorrow. It has now been 4 days without delivery. Suppose to be on last Saturday and getting the runaround every time I call. I should have researched better. Funny how they say deliver anywhere and da can't find texas. Will never order from them again, they need to be reported to the attorney General.

jro Smithtown, NY

The absolute worst! I paid extra for flowers to be delivered by noon because I knew my mom had dinner plans at 4pm. Flowers were never delivered but they claim they had a signature. So they sent me the delivery log and it's not even my mom's name!!! Completely misspelled her name AND the log said it was delivered at 4:10pm which is impossible since my mom left the house before 4pm. They probably delivered to the wrong address and someone forged the signature. They refused to give a refund so I am disputing it with my credit card company.

Robin Corpus Christi, TX

I ordered flowers for same day delivery. 4 days later I canceled the order because they never delivered the flowers. I had to call over and over to get a live person then I had to hold for 10 minutes on the phone to confirm that they had canceled and credited it back to me. I never got an email confirming the cancellation so I will follow up with my credit card company to make sure I receive my refund. Terrible customer service. Don't use this company. I ordered from ANOTHER company and had a much better experience and as a plus my flowers were delivered as promised.

Margaret Soberg Scottsdale, AZ

Ordered flowers for my daughter. They called her twice about the delivery thus spoiling the surprise. Then they did not deliver the flowers. The people who answer the phone have such a heavy accent you cant understand them. I think the call center must be located in India. I googled a florist in Kentucky and some how got the JustFlowers website. Ithought I was ordering from a local florist! Beware!

Christa Yonkers, NY

I also ordered flowers for Mothers Day. I placed the order on Thursday for Saturday. She never received any flowers. I tried calling the company on several occasions and you cannot speak to a person Only leave call back information. They never call back. I then called for the last time and selected the option to place a new order and guess what, a person answered. When i explained the situation she said she could not hep me. She gave me a number to call and it was the same number I had used multple times. I had to go through my credit card company and dispute charges to try and get a refund.

JEFFREY FINE Scottsdale, AZ

I'm just another victim of the scam. Same exact experience as all the others i see. Very sad. People work hard for their money and all the moms out there that didn't get to be recognized due to JustFlowers scam and disrespect for mankind. I'm angry that my mom didnt get the flowers and will take every legal action to get my money back. I hope this company goes under and they get shut down quickly.

Lindsey Fitch Aliquippa, PA

NOT RELIABLE. Ordered $100 flowers to be delivered on Mother's Day. Received a phone call on Mother's Day with a recorded apology that they couldn't fulfill my order and would deliver flowers next day. Two days later... still nothing. When calling customer service I spoke to someone I couldn't understand at all. Couldn't be more let down. At this point, I'm afraid to see what the flowers look like.

Sarah Denver, CO

I placed an order for flowers for Mother's Day. The website said they guaranteed delivery for Sunday 5/12. The flowers were never delivered and I've still been charged. I'm currently disputing the charge with PayPal as the company can't be bothered to respond to customer service emails and phone calls. There seems to be a lot of reviews out there stating the same thing. Beware, this company will take your money and fail to deliver.

Jasmine Merchantville, NJ

Extremely poor customer service. No communication at all, and you are led to believe a certain date for delivery and then nothing happens. When you call, you are on hold forever. Finally got a call from a TAPE just saying delivery will be the next day( when flowers arent even needed anymore!!!) and they hang up. Will never be using this company again and they should be ashamed of themselves for the service. They wont even give me a refund or answer an email.

Kristyn M Murdock China Grove, NC

WORST flower company ever. My husband paid over $90 dollars for Valentine's flowers for me. Still have not received any flowers. He can not get through to customer service. He keeps getting hung up on or they don't answer. He disputed with the card company to get his money back. They should be shut down. Do not waste your time with this piece if crap company. SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Dayton, OH

My Aunt ordered flowers for me and they said they would be delivered the same day. Four days later I still have not received them . The customer service is terrible and your on hold for 45 minutes. They contract orders out to local florist but obviously they have a communication problem. I never had this problem with 1800 flowers.com. I will never order again ugh nightmare!

G Broken Arrow, OK

Ordered Valentine's Day flowers on Feb. 13th morning. Website said delivery would be same day. Then in afternoon received email that delivery would be delayed. Next day on Valentine's day in the afternoon, I received another email stating delivery would be delayed. When I called, I got voicemail and no return call. When I emailed, I got an automated response. A bunch of liars! Cancel payment and do not use this company ever again. Warn others.

WILLIAM Gregorka Las Vegas, NV

very dissapointed!! flowers were delivered with black spots and torn leaves. contacted customer service with no help at all!! they told us to remove the outside petals with the black spots . we payed 97 dollars to remove the torn black rose petals?? at least a manager can refund us and they are not even able to get a manager on the phone for me. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

James Elko, MN

While they are very attentive with calling you (non-stop), 1) the flowers I ordered for a sick friend SAME-DAY didn't arrive until 6 days later!!! They kept promising they'd be there the NEXT day, and then 2) had to get the delivery address/phone# info every time! Don't they save any information in their system! I demanded at least a partial refund and got nothing. They even called for delivery information again and were going to charge for a "bad address" (which it was not) AFTER the flowers were already delivered! NEVER. AGAIN.

Cindy Medina Littleton, CO

I am very unhappy with Just Flowers. I ordered a fall colored basket to be delivered to a new homeowner. I was supposed to have a variety of fall colors in it. Instead they delivered a vase of yellow and white flowers that looked like a spring arrangement. They would not re-send the correct basket and said they had to substitute with what they had. At the least, I deserved a phone call before they sent this substitute order out.

Cindy Carroll Pasadena, TX

I ordered a floral arrangement for my mother in laws birthday party. The arrangement sent didn’t look anything like what was online. I called and emailed to complain 4 days after delivery. All Justflowers said they could do was refund $7. This company is a complete joke as to how they do business. They couldn’t even make it right. DO NOT ORDER from this company. Order#8164169

Sarah Brady Brisbane, CA

TERRIBLE COMPANY. They will take your money and deliver nothing!! I ordered full day in advance (they offer same day delivery) and my mother was still left with nothing on mothers day. They also don't answer their phones, emails, or social media sites. I have called ten times and contacted them on multiple different platforms and I get no response or answer. Save yourself some time and heartache and order elsewhere, you will only be disappointed with this company!

Mrs Al-Rasheed

1.0 star rating I wouldn't even give them a star. This site is a scam!! They are dishonest and cheaters!! They should not be in business!!! The flowers we ordered were delivered 24hrs after the requested date! The flowers delivered were not the flowers purchased for $127, the ones delivered were not even worth $50! I am livid to say the least! Hoping this review helps others avoid them.

midge Pocono Pines, PA

I placed an order for a certain flower to be delivered today for a woman's 90th birthday. I got confirmation showing the picture and the price of what I ordered. Today a completely different Arrangement was delivered and I was told it was not of a pretty nature. I was not informed that the item I requested could not be sent to the to this lovely lady. I talked to the company and they can refund me $5 I said to them are you kidding me. Anybody using these this company should have their head examined. I asked for a complete refund and got a laugh.

Lynn

Ordered valentines flowers for same day delivery. Received a confirmation email. By 8 p.m SAME day flowered were to be delivered, I receive email apologizing that they were unable to deliver my flowers but would deliver them NEXT AVAILABLE DAY??? By 8 p.m. it’s way too late to get something else delivered on time. Of course they wasted no time charging my paypal the $100.00 the arrangement cost. Then when I called to straighten this out, Aka CANCEL order, all I get is recording. To this minute, I still cannot get a hold of a live person

DOM SACCO Somerville, NJ

We placed 2 order with JustFlowers.com . Flowers were for my father's viewing at Riewert's Memorial Home, 187 So. Washington Ave., Bergenfield on Friday, June 16. The flowers were not delivered and JustFlowers, to date, has not refunded my money ($461.89). I have an affidavit from the Funeral Home Director, Bruce confirming that the flowers were never delivered and we also went over to the Bergenfield Police Department to involve them in this matter.

Mike Zinck Colorado Springs, CO

Ordered flowers for Mother's day, just flowers indicated they would be delivered on or before Mother's day. It is now Tuesday the 16th of May, Mother's day was Sunday, the 14th, still not delivered. I requested my money back. All they said is "we are sorry", still trying to get flowers delivered. This is a joke of a company and they should never be used or in business.

Debbie Martin Fort Worth, TX

I placed my order online on Sunday. I received notifcation that delivery had been delayed late Monday. I called on Tuesday and held forever. When I finally reached someone, they asked if the delivery address was correct and it was. They then told me they would deliver on Wednesday. So much for timely deliveries! I do NOT recommend this company at all.

Tammy Bilsky

Scam, charged DOUBLE PRICE! NEVER use Justflowers.com! They hung up when I asked for a Supervisor also! Thrives, when I told her it was illegal to take money from peoples credit cards that wasn't authorized she said she would put back the phone order and delivery fees I was never told I was being charged but they don't tell you BEFORE you purchase the prices listed on website us in U.S FUNDS ! Guess their idea of currency conversion means CHARGE DOUBLE?!?!

CHERYL CELLI Crystal Lake, IL

Ordered a floral arrangement for a wake. Roses were wilted and brown around the edges and everything pink, pink, pink. Not what I ordered. Customer service is in another country, hard to understand and not helpful. I was embarrassed to have our name associated with those flowers. My advice to the reader... note the ratings, 92% gave a "1" ....and STAY AWAY FROM JUST FLOWERS.COM, an EMBARRASSING waste of time and money!

N

Total rip off. Just do not use this company. Epic fail on the arrangement, the flowers, the customer service (though they are polite - just useless). As all other disappointed customers noted, no matter what happens - crappy arrangement, lies, no flowers, no delivery, they offer only one thing: $5.00 off your next arrangement. Avoid, Avoid, Avoid.

khl Milpitas, CA

justflowers.com charged an outrageous price ($125) for a small plant that died after 5 days. When I contacted them, they said they would send a replacement but never did. When I contacted them again 3 days later, they said they are unwilling to make any changes or refund since it's been over 7 days even though my original complaint was made before then. This is a really really BAD company.

menachem Bustin

I did order chocolate on 31.7.2015 to be delivered on Saturday 1.8.2015 . After long discussions with their service department who were very polite but useless . They keep telling me on and on that they must check with their shipping vendor what happen. I requested to cancel my order but the answer was ;once the order was shipped it cannot be cancelled; after only on Tuesday 72 after the goods should have been delivered I received a mail that they feel sorry and the order will be cancelled and my CC will be credited. I will never use again this company

Kelly Foster Charlotte, NC

Never received a confirmation email Flowers NEVER arrived, but money was taken out of bank acct ($125) Each prompt requires an order #, but I never got one Customer service is a joke! Several calls, on hold forever, transferred, disconnected

Tony D. Fort Lauderdale, FL

Absolutely the worst experience in recent memory. Ordered flowers for valentine's and this business didn't deliver. Customer service? What's that? Trying to reach them all day to no avail. NEVER will I use them again and most certainly I strongly recommend against using them.

M Wiklendt Orlando, FL

Selected a same day delivery bouquet on a Sunday. Customer service reassured me that the delivery would happen that day before 6:00pm. Did not happen and spoiled my birthday gift. After all their reassurances, they offered delivery on the day after her birthday. Just wrong.

Michael Rifai Miami, FL

Never Again. I ordered an arrangement for a funeral that costed nearly 150 and what an embarrassment it was. This was the smallest most ridiculous looking thing you can imagine. Do your self a favor and buy from your local florist so you can know what your buying. Their website is misleading.

Tammy Fornelius Toms River, NJ

Order flowers Friday to be delivered Sunday for Mothers Day. It's now Monday and still haven't received. When I try to call they keep saying so one will get back to me... No one has called but the did send me a message tonight at 700 and said now they will deliver them on Tuesday. Really

mala Jacksonville, FL

I had ordered flowers for delivery May 11 2019. They did not get delivered. Nobody picks up the phone. They did not get delivered on Mother's Day either. Today is day after Mother's Day and no flowers .Please do not do business with them. They entered an agreement when they took my payment and they did not stand by it.

Leela Hollis, NY

Ordered on Friday for delivery Saturday. Not delivered. Called and told me my order was placed on Saturday, not Friday so delivery rescheduled for Sunday. It is 2:28pm on Sunday and it has not been delivered as yet. Unable to contact anyone via phone or email.

Catherine S. Lebanon, TN

This place is a SCAM!!!! Placed two orders totaling $260 and the flowers were never delivered! When you try to call their "customer service," it seems like someone is going to help you, but then BAM the automated system tells you they can't and HANG UP ON YOU. BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS!!!

Barry Altamonte Springs, FL

Paid for deluxe flower arrangement and got crap arrangement! Very disappointed in there service and customer service. I was embarrassed after see the flowers sent to the funeral! Not good and I would not recommend this service to anyone!!

Elizabeth Nottingham, PA

NEVER order flowers from just flowers! My daughters Mother’s Day arrangement was never delivered! Also good luck on getting a person to answer there phone or help you. I had to call my bank to dispute the $73.00 they stole from me!

Dr Gasque Kearneysville, WV

Horrible, Horrible, Horrible is the best description that I can give. My husband was in the hospital and wanted me to have flowers for mother's day. The order was in with plenty of time and the integrity of this company is lacking tremendously. If I had read the reviews, I never would have ordered in the first place.

Roma Ihnat

The company is a scam. Beware. I received a bouquet with just six flowers (really) on a CND$149 order. Like others on this site, I too was offered just a $5 refund. The operation is clearly fraudulent and the Internet is littered with former customers complaining of appalling delivery and products. Do your research, and don't order from them.

corinn pollara Bangor, PA

Horrible.. Don't use! I ordered flowers for my wife for Valentines Day. They never showed up. I called and they said they would be delivered the following day. STILL NOTHING! I called to cancel and they said they would have to talk to the florist first. Which is now going on day 3. I just want my money back. This company is a joke and a scam!!!

Gabriella Reidenouer Lancaster, NY

Promised flowers to be delivered on Mother’s Day and at 6pm decided to email me and tell me after I had to call and email them multiple times that they can’t deliver today

Chris Charlotte, NC

Arrangement had dead leaves and old flowers that lasted two days. They refused to refund or replace order. Offered $10 then $20 and finally $30 after multiple calls. The order was over $100. Never using them again.

Ruthann Robinson Los Angeles, CA

Mother's Day flowers never delivered. It took over a week to get a response and all Ingot was "oops, sorry about that". Refund issued, but not the point. Ugh. Run away!!!!! Worst company ever!

NICK B Ventura, CA

They got my money but, no flowers, no response to phone calls, emails or online inquiry. Terrible company. Read the BBB reviews, Terrible customer ratings.

Joy Beverly Hills, CA

do not use this company!!!! They will take your money, they will not deliver as promised. Awful customer service!!! Not sure how this company is in business!!!