JustFlowers Logo

JustFlowers.com has been delivering flowers now since 1966 to customers everywhere. Shoppers can shop through flowers by occasion, type, or price. JustFlowers.com also offers arrangements and gift baskets that go great with any occasion.

TheBouqs.com Logo
1.1
ProFlowers Logo
#3 ProFlowers chevron_right
1.7
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

The Good

• Customer service

JustFlowers.com was rated best in customer service for 2013 & 2014. JustFlowers.com is shopper approved with flowers and gives delivered by their local florists. This company is based our of Los Angeles, California with 16 years of experience in the floral and gift basket industry. Customers can get assistance 24/7 by phone, email, or even live chat. Justflowers.com has a lot of additional information on their site available to customers. The website includes coupons, reading material, and floral wallpapers all free of charge

The Bad

• Website
  • Complaints

Website

Initially the site seems full of clutter and difficult to read. Some users may find it difficult to find what they need while surfing the JustFlowers website.

Complaints

Though this company claims to have the best customer ratings multiple years in a row, there are still many customers that have filed complaints and had issues with their delivery. This company has over 100 complaints resulting a loss of nearly $8,000 since 2008. Complaints with JustFlowers.com are similar to other flower delivery companies. Customers generally have issues with late delivery or no show orders.

The Bottom Line

Like many flower companies today, it's just difficult to know exactly what service you'll receive from a company until your specific order is finally delivered. JustFlowers seems to have a better reputation than most, while still some orders just don't go as promised. Customers can order flowers and arrangement to ship internationally anytime. Although, if you order from JustFlowers be sure to follow and track your order before, during, and after delivery, just to ensure your order made it successfully.

1.2

Carol Mayeux Crowley, LA

Ordered a basket of plants. Total charge $107.00. The recipient received a small vase with 6 to 8 spring flowers. Customer Service assured me a redelivery would rectify the discrepancy. Never happened. Upon informing customer service of the lack of a new delivery, I was offered a $10.00 gift card to use with my next order. Yeah right!!! Like I would ever order from Just Flowers again, Spend your money at a more reputable site.

Brian S Hyattsville, MD

Don't use this company if you love your momma. They are inexcusably, unforgivably bad. I ordered Mother’s Day flowers from this company and they promised delivery on Saturday, one day before the holiday. They emailed on Saturday and said my delivery would be delayed until Sunday. Then they emailed on Sunday and said my order would further delayed until Monday. Then they emailed on Wednesday – three days AFTER the holiday – and said they couldn’t make my delivery and would have to cancel my order. The end result is that my mom did not receive flowers from her only son. And though I’ve received an apology and a refund from this company, it doesn’t begin to make-up for the disappointment they’ve caused. This is an unreliable and under-performing company and I strongly suggest taking your business elsewhere.

elizabeth lynch Atlanta, GA

Hello. Starting off by saying I've never been more upset, dissatisfied and pissed off in my life. I'm a firefighter for the Department Of Defense and mother of 3. I work almost every Mother's Day, however this is not about me, it's about my mother and mother in law who I could NOT spend the day with .... again....and wanted to do something nice for them while I was on shift. I paid a total of 300$ for 2 flower boquets and 35$ effing chocolates to be delivered to them the Saturday before Mother's Day. First off one did not get delivered until MONDAY and also withOUT the 35$ CHOCOLATES....and a boquet that was SUPPOSED to be a ORCHID boquet wich is her favorite, (i included a picture of the POS boquet that got delivered instead) and the second got delivered TODAY.. TUESDAY.. with a single 35$ king candy bar....what in the HELL is this?! They we're grateful but I however am surely NOT. While I understand Mother's Day is probably the busiest flower day of the year and I can understand a delay of a day..... I CAN NOT understand multiple days late and absolutely NOT what I paid for flower bouquets and 35$ chocolates that did not exist. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS YOU ARE RUNNING, but I am beyond upset and need answers and some kind of way to resolve this because this is beyond unacceptable!! I have called multiple, multiple times your customer service and got hung up on twice and had to leave a voicemail in which I never received a call back. This is the absolute WORST experience I have had with this type of thing and expect SOME kind of response...refund for what was NOT delivered. Please get back to me asap before I have to take further action. -An insanely disappointed customer Elizabeth Parker Here are my 2 order numbers so you can confirm the disaster in which this has been #9349099 AND #9349592

Ambrose Ljubicic Stoney Creek, ON

This company is running a scam to steal money. They take payment. Flowers never get delivered. It is impossible to speak to someone. I can’t even look up my order anymore #9386666. There phone system kicks me out now. These criminals need to be in jail. They are blatantly stealing money. The only exist for theft. My emails and voicemails have not been returned. The system is set up so you can’t contact them for updates or a refund. If you’ve been scammed by these criminals you will have to deal with your credit card company and explain the scam. You can’t get flowers or refunds from these criminals.

Matt Springer Minneapolis, MN

Their website stated that if I ordered within the next 138 minutes the order would be delivered the same day. I ordered and it was not delivered that same day. Their site then said it would be delivered the next day. So, the next day I get an email stating that my order was cancelled. This was a Mother's Day gift. They offered no explanation as to why the order was cancelled. Don't believe them regarding the delivery date and don't expect them to answer their phone or return a message. Trust me, shop somewhere else.

D Yoder GA

Ordered late Sunday night, paid for noon delivery next day. Per the recipient the flowers were gorgeous, delivered on time and by an extremely nice delivery driver. The driver actually hugged my cousin and wished her a happy birthday. I called customer service at just flowers to check on delivery, as the flowers were not delivered exactly by noon. She called the local florist, turns out they were trying to deliver but I had provided the wrong house number. The driver then called to verify, fixed the problem by getting the right address and delivered them right away. Could not be happier, great experience.

Erin Ford Marathon, FL

If I could leave 0 stars I would. Ordered Mother’s Day flowers that cost 130 dollars for next day delivery.. it’s been over a week since scheduled time and still no delivery and I’ve left five messages and tried every option in automated system but can’t get a love person. I’ve emailed support and everything in between and I want my money!

Kelly Foster Charlotte, NC

Never received a confirmation email Flowers NEVER arrived, but money was taken out of bank acct ($125) Each prompt requires an order #, but I never got one Customer service is a joke! Several calls, on hold forever, transferred, disconnected

Osheen Mall Woodbridge, ON

I dont even want to give this JUSTFLOWERS a 1 star, I ordered well in advance the morning of the day i wanted my flowers delivered and they guaranteed it would be delivered before the business day ended. No one gave me a call, I called them myself and was made aware that they couldnt deliver my flowers. If i knew in time i wouldve called another flower company and gotten my delivery done. I compromised as they said they promised they would deliver the next day and here i am today, end of the business day and upon me calling them 5 times during the day i was told it would 100% be delivered today. of course they are ridiculous at what they do and now they are telling me it will not be delivered until tomorrow. Being extremely frustrated as the charm of the occasion has passed i cancelled my order PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. THEY WILL LET YOU DOWN AND RUIN UR SPECIAL OCCASION.

Linda Perry Portland, OR

Sounds like this company has a ongoing thing with delays will try to deliver tomorrow. It has now been 4 days without delivery. Suppose to be on last Saturday and getting the runaround every time I call. I should have researched better. Funny how they say deliver anywhere and da can't find texas. Will never order from them again, they need to be reported to the attorney General.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

JustFlowers is great service allowing for easy orders, safe payments and trusted floral delivery for our business needs. We have always been impressed with excellent service and professional products. Thank you so much for being great at Flowers!

Gabriella Reidenouer Lancaster, NY

Promised flowers to be delivered on Mother’s Day and at 6pm decided to email me and tell me after I had to call and email them multiple times that they can’t deliver today

jro Smithtown, NY

The absolute worst! I paid extra for flowers to be delivered by noon because I knew my mom had dinner plans at 4pm. Flowers were never delivered but they claim they had a signature. So they sent me the delivery log and it's not even my mom's name!!! Completely misspelled her name AND the log said it was delivered at 4:10pm which is impossible since my mom left the house before 4pm. They probably delivered to the wrong address and someone forged the signature. They refused to give a refund so I am disputing it with my credit card company.

Robin Corpus Christi, TX

I ordered flowers for same day delivery. 4 days later I canceled the order because they never delivered the flowers. I had to call over and over to get a live person then I had to hold for 10 minutes on the phone to confirm that they had canceled and credited it back to me. I never got an email confirming the cancellation so I will follow up with my credit card company to make sure I receive my refund. Terrible customer service. Don't use this company. I ordered from ANOTHER company and had a much better experience and as a plus my flowers were delivered as promised.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

JustFlowers has a great selection of floral arrangements and offer fresh cut long lasting flowers. They are competitive in price but offer the best selection. I have always loved the value I receive when choosing JustFlowers online.

Ramona Middleburg, FL

Horrible! So sad. I ordered flowers for same day delivery on Wednesday. No delivery! On Thursday I call about order, they state they cannot find a florist, but manager assured me they have one now and will deliver Friday by noon. Did not happen, I got a call a round noon from a manager stating there was a snag and if I want flowers delivered I must pay more$, I tefuse to pay more, manager is angry and states she has cancelled my order, she follows this up with an email stating I will receive a refund in 1-4 days. Did not happen. When I call to ask why not I am told they decided to change their minds and not cancel my order and sent flowers two hours later with no call to me, now they want me to pay for the flowers they cancelled and I cancelled, after I received notification of cancel. Of course I purchased flowers from someone else after they dumped my order. Now I am forced to pay for two, because they changed their mind. Well they should have called to tell me, how would I know? And why. Talked to Top person" today who was very unprofessional and was unable to understand anything about the order or refund they stated they were sending! Buyer beware!!!! They can take your money just like they did mine without providing the service they promised, and when you try to get it corrected they will just say, they cannot honor thief email of cancellation as they changed their minds!!! What??? I did not cancel... they did!! Scammers at best!

Demetrius Cumming, GA

Despite the guarantees listed in it's advertisements, Justflowers.com did not deliver. In searching for valentine day flowers for a loved one, I stumbled on an advertisement stating "Guaranteed delivery", despite same day. In that vein, I placed an order, and waited with anticipation for the delivery of the flowers to the loved one. I attempted to find the status through their website, however, they do not have an automated order status system, instead, you have to email them, and hope to receive a response. Further, when calling their customer service number, there is a continuous loop. No one ever picks up. After waiting for an inordinate amount of time, the system prompts you for an order number, then transfers you to voicemail. My flowers were never delivered, nor did justflowers inform me that they were having trouble locating a local florist ahead of time. This is regrettable. Taking a proactive approach in notifications to customers would allow them to make alternative arrangements. I feel that they are unreliable, and I will never submit an order again. I would not recommend placing an order with them either in light of my experience and clearly by all of the other complaints stated on this site.

Stacy G. Downers Grove, IL

If I could give zero stars I would. Ordered an arrangement for my mother’s funeral. What I ordered and what I received were NOT EVEN CLOSE! I sent pictures and spoke with atleast 7 different people and then finally the manager who was rude and cut me off numerous times. I hung up on her after she refused to refund half of my money for the poor quality arrangement that they Repeatedly tried to justify. I asked for the florist info and they refused to give it to me which was shady and a huge red flag. Do not use this company!!! Use a reputable florist without numerous unresolved complains online and with the BBB. Do your homework before you trust these people. I learned the hard way.

KH Douglasville, GA

Justflowers ruined Valentine's Day! Credit card was charged over $100, but flowers were never delivered. There is no way to speak to anyone in customer service. You are put on hold, then prompted to leave a message. If you don't choose that option, you are hung up on. You can quickly speak to a person if you choose the option for placing a new order, but they will tell you they can't help with an existing order, then hang up on you. My girlfriend was disappointed on Valentine's Day, and I was left looking like an idiot. This company is a scam. They will take your money and never deliver your flowers. Stay away!!! They should be shut down. I've filed a complaint with the BBB, and I am leaving negative reviews on every website I can.

Ron Miami, FL

They advertise on Google the guarantee deliver for Valentines day. What a big scam. They stole over 130 dollars from me and keep using unscrupulous tactics to avoid refunding your money even though you never received there flowers. If you in the mood to feel raped and violated and just have money to throw out the window then by all means this is the company for you. Apparently I am not the only person they violated because all their reviews read like rehearsed script. That is because they pull the same scam on everyone they rip off. The overwhelming one star rating does not lie. All the contact phone numbers are also a big lie. No one ever answers the phone at any of them. I know I tried them all and all day and night long. Your asked to leave a message that will never be responded too. The email contact is also a big lie. No one will ever respond to you with anything but an automated email. The overwhelming reviews don't lie. These people need to be reported to someone. Its an online clip joint with beautiful pictures of flowers that you will never see. Spend a few dollars more and go with a reputable on line forest with a history of decent business practices. I have never felt so frustrated, violated and disappointed in my whole life. This web site is nothing more than a computer generated money eating machine with an absentee landlord.

Mark Crossville, TN

I placed two identical orders for “All Is Beautiful” centerpieces item number 4989 on 12/6/19 to be delivered on 12/23/19. One delivery to a NY address was made on 12/23/19 but it was the wrong flower arrangement. The arrangement delivered was not even close to the arrangement that was ordered. The second delivery to a FL address was never made on 12/23/19. The business was contacted by phone on 12/26/19 and spoke to a customer service representative. I received assurances that the correct arrangement would be delivered on 12/27/19 to the NY address and that a delivery would also be made to the FL address. Both of these statements were lies. I called customer service again on 12/30/19 to inform a different representative that neither arrangement was delivered. Once again I received assurances that they would look into the situation and resolve the issues. My 35 years experience as a senior sales and marketing executive kicked in and realized that the responses provided were scripted to deceive customers with product or service issues. I began to lose my patience at this point and requested a refund on both orders since it became clear I was getting the run around. I was informed that they would only cancel the order that was not delivered but had to verify with the FL florist first. The incorrect order to NY could not be refunded and offered a small discount for the error. I decided to escalate the issues and requested to speak to a customer service manager. After holding more than 10 minutes, the CSR informed me that all managers were busy addressing issues on other calls and they will call me back. While waiting for the manager to call back, I decided to investigate the company. What I found was a long history of egregious business behavior. Honestly, I have never seen this many bad reviews for any business. After waiting more than 4 hours, I decided to take action and post my experience with the BBB, Consumer Affairs and other business websites. I will also post this review on all social media websites in an effort to protect future customers from making the same mistake. In addition, I also called Visa to dispute the charges and use their leverage to obtain a refund. They are actually very concerned about Visa merchants that abuse customer rights under the law. I suggest anyone having the same issues with JustFlowers.com to do the same.

Melinda Rio Rancho, NM

An email I just sent to them...I'm writing to you because there obviously is no other way to actually speak to a member of your business. I have called and called and left email messages wondering what happened to my $112.00 I entrusted Just Flowers with for a Mother's Day Bouquet? Finally! Yesterday my mom received her gesture of my love and thankfulness for her for 48 years! You delivered a bouquet of weeds from a field!! Not only that but you have stolen my money, gave the local florist a bad review and angered and disappointed what would have been a future customer! Now that the weeds have been delivered you feel no need to respond with an automated email reassuring me my order is "being taken care of with a local florist". I want my money back! I want to order my mother what I paid for! You have taken advantage of me and my kindness and love for my mother

Keith Hudgins Cedar Park, TX

Placed an order at the last minute (definitely my fault) as I looked at several companies online, many of whom said upfront that they could not deliver on Sunday “Mothers Day” I ran across Justflowers who allowed me to schedule a delivery for Sunday so I paid the 90.00 but I screen capped the order. Good thing I did, I never received the order number or the confirmation. On Sunday afternoon when the flowers had not yet been delivered, I tried to use the website from my phone to check the status of the order. It did not work. Since I was out of pocket I could not check till the next day. On Monday I went to the website and completed the order inquiry (it is not an actual inquiry, it does not give you the status of the order. It simply says that you will be notified about your delivery. Several hours later I received an automated call saying the order was not delivered on Sunday but it would be delivered on Monday before close. I called the company at this point as I was quite frustrated. The person on the phone (after a long hold time) told me that they would deliver them and she reluctantly would offer $10.00 whole dollars of my $90.00 purchase. I asked to speak to a supervisor. And was disconnected. I then tried to reach them via messenger (Facebook) and was told my “order was already delivered today at 3:46 pm” It had not been delivered. They lied. The supervisor named Teresa (not sure of spelling) is truly a terrible general manager. Once I had determined that they had not been delivered I ask to speak to someone and she was the one I unfortunately had to deal with for the rest of this nightmare. I asked the for a refund, they said no, I asked them to cancel the order and refund, they said no. They, at this point offered a whole $20.00 dollars for all this hassle. It turns out I MADE A MISTAKE. I had entered the phone number incorrectly but the address was correct and MY PHONE was correct as they had been calling me. The florist had tried to find the address using google maps and could not find it so they gave up. (Had they entered the address in Google correctly they would have found it) Funny part is the house is listed for sale and has literally hundreds of links to it online. Keepin mind this is still a whole day after the requested delivery date. Regardless, Teresa chose to argue with me about the issue twice as hard as she tried to fix the issue. I rarely get this upset about bad customer service and overall lack of intelligence but the level that Teresa wanted to argue with me and blame everyone except justflowers is beyond me. She was more determined to be “right” then be helpful. She would rather argue than please. In conclusion- this company does not have the technology or the customer service to actually deliver on what they promise. DO NOT use them if what you are delivering flowers for is important to you. TO BE CLEAR I find no fault with the florist in this case. It is justflowers that cannot support their business with friendly usable technology and excellent customer service.

FoxyCoool Slidell, LA

Guarantee means nothing to this company. I picked an arrangement and ordered based on the guarantee for same day delivery. They like to blame the florist or holiday for their inability to deliver in the guaranteed time or the actual arrangement chosen. Who doesn't enjoy picking out a specific arrangement and paying for delivery and getting nothing, not even a subbed version of flowers. Accepting money based on a guarantee is a contractual agreement. You enter that agreement with the paying party, you are the one making the guarantee on behalf of the florist. When you fail to uphold your end, you cannot force a person to accept a delivery days later just because you feel that is appropriate. A $5 or $10 refund is not acceptable either, the delivery and hidden fees cost more. When a delivery is days after a special occasion and after YOUR guarantee, stop treating yourself as the victim. You are misleading customers with your guarantee that is unfulfilled. You offered me a $10 refund but never delivered flowers, why would I accept $10 and still pay $85 for flowers that were not delivered? That is insane.

Mary New York, NY

What a nightmare buying flowers from them. 1. Failed to deliver my flowers and 2. faked the delivery signature. After proving them the signature was faked, they 3. finally delivered ONE MONTH after my intended delivery date, after more delays. And 4. the quality of flowers delivered were bad - not fresh at all, worse than those you can get at a local flower shop at much lower price. Oh, by the way, 5. they do not give you a refund even though they know they didn't deliver successfully - according to subtle terms on their website. Basically by the time you send your payment to them, you're doomed.

Jim Cornelius, NC

Ordered a dozen roses for $130 to be delivered same day per their ad. The flowers did not arrive. Despite calling and emailing for status I received no response. The flowers arrived the next day, but my wife had already left on a business trip. The local florist that delivered the flowers informed me they did not receive the order from JustFlowers until that day. When I requested a refund from JustFlowers they informed me that they had decided to reschedule my delivery after I placed my order and received my email confirmation, without telling me. They offered me a $15 dollar credit only. I learned my lesson. This company is dishonest. Use FTD.

Ryan Booth Severn, MD

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife’s work for Valentines Day. They never showed up. I emailed 3 times inquiring and called 4 times. No response at all. They did not show on the 15th either. I called more and still no response. You have to leave a message. This morning on Saturday I received a message that was a man mumbling. All I could make out was the words “flower” and Saturday. My wife’s work is closed on weekends. I called again. Got a human being who told me “sorry they will be there on Monday most likely”. I asked to speak with a manager and I was on hold for over 30 minutes. When the manager finally got on she explained that the flowers might be there by Tuesday. I asked for a refund. She offered $15 for deliver $130 flowers almost a week after the holiday and simply explained that this kinda thing happens. As you can see from their reviews. This kinda happens all the time. Good luck everyone and stay away for this scam of a company. 8771796

TL Vernon Hills, IL

I have never been frustrated, annoyed and disappointed in an online floral purchase as I am with justflowers.com. I believe it is a scam and would NOT recommend any purchases through them. The original delivery date was supposed to be on a Sunday, then when the flowers were not delivered by 5 pm I called. I was told the local shops were closed on Sundays and that they will delivery the next delivery day (Monday). (Then why allow Sunday deliveries as a selection?) Monday came and went, and no delivery. I had to call again and was told that the shops were too busy and they couldn’t get any florists to accept the order and that I should have gotten an email about it. I did not receive any communications from them. Delivery was delayed to Wed. Wednesday came and no delivery by 3 pm. I called again and was told that a florist had accepted the order and will deliver by the end of the day. Night time, still no delivery. Called back yet again and was told the florist couldn’t deliver today, and that they would be willing to call the recipient to state that it was not their intention to deliver late, and would delivery the next day be acceptable? Or if not, would I want to cancel the order? The manager said they cannot do any more than provide a small credit, but was not willing to admit any mistakes or responsibilities. It was always the fault of the local florists. I do not believe they ever intended to deliver on time and I do not believe they ever contacted a local florist for the purchase order. It was all lies every single time, the excuses and the finger pointing at the florists, including these non existent emails they claim to send to inform about the delayed deliveries. The customer service people were rude and even stated that there was no need to argue with them about whether someone tried to contact me. ??? They do not even recognize the importance of communication even though they failed to fulfill their commitment and obligation. I ended up canceling my order, 5 days after the desired delivery date, still no flowers and much disappointment from both the buyer and the recipient. Will NEVER buy from justflowers.com again.

S. Mack Holderness, NH

Apologies don't deliver flowers, neither do Just Flowers...unless, you pay another $20 more for a $79 Thanksgiving flower arrangement. The day before Thanksgiving, the very same day of delivery, I received a call from Los Angeles claiming my flower order placed the day prior couldn't be fulfilled for the $79 contracted price. However, for an additional $20 more, it could be done. I told the agent I wasn't interested in paying more, that Just Flowers had violated our agreement. The agent suggested that Just Flowers has a policy to split the additional fees with the customer, if I wanted to be extorted for half the cost, Just Flowers would pay the other half. I told Just Flowers absolutely not, to refund my money and prepare for a literary blow from the online reviews. Her response was that she would make every attempt to complete my order, asked me to hold for a moment and then hung up on me. I contacted PayPal, the source I used for payment, requested a refund. I have filed a complaint, as well. This company is a fraud! Stay away!

Joseph Columbia, SC

This is absolutely the WORST company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. I needed flowers for a funeral and was all ready to hit the button to place my order online, which said I had time for same day delivery. Not trusting this, I called them and was told that I had missed the same day delivery. The guy on the phone then pressured me to order on the phone with him, which incurred an additional charge he did not tell me about. They later said the charge was to encourage people to order online, which I told him I was one button from doing. I asked him what the shipping would be and was told it starts at $9.99, so I asked for the total (specifically said the price of the item plus $9.99) he simply said I have sent you an invoice. What company won't give you a total and charges you anyway? The shipping ended up being $18.98. Then the next day, day of the funeral, they called to say the item I wanted was 'not in good shape' and that they wanted to preplace it (bait and switch). Later they changed their story to the trucks couldn't get my item in time. I have continuously asked for proof of what item they sent and they refuse to tell me, wanting me to just believe they gave me my values worth. I think when I said I would be verifying it with the recipient they knew it wouldn't line up in value. Their constant repeating of responses gets annoying quick. Despite constantly saying we are here to help, they aren't. They are evasive and will not answer questions. It is truly said that a company like this uses the good and bad times of someone's life to take advantage of them. Do yourself a favor if you are thinking of using this company and don't. Just look at all the one star reviews all over the internet.

Robert Gibson Phoenix, AZ

I ordered flowers for my Mother-In-Law for Mother's Day from Just Flowers. They never arrived. On Monday I canceled the order. On Tuesday they delivered my canceled order. My Mother-In-Law and I were so infuriated that I made a complaint to the BBB and demanded a refund. Their response was that they don't make refunds for flowers that were delivered. I didn't want them delivered and since when is Mother's Day on a Tuesday? I am refusing to settle with the BBB until I get my refund which will be a black eye on Just Flowers. Please don't buy flowers from Just Flowers. They are inept to do business and need to be put out of business. Please don't let your special occasion be spoiled by Just Flowers. Use any other florist but Just Flowers. You will be happy you did.

Miranda Felton, CA

Ordered flowers for Mothers Day, did chat window AND talked to a customer service rep confirming they delivered to my mother in laws very remote address and that the flowers would arrive on Mothers Day. Talked to them on Saturday 5/12 at 6:30 AM Pacific time. All was set for delivery the next day. We spoke to my mother in law, no deliver. Tried calling the customer service line and after 13 min of being on hold I was sent to a voicemail. Left a voicemail. Received an email that the next available day my order would be delivered. Over the course of the week I ended up leaving 3 separate voicemails and 2-3 emails with no response. Finally on May 19th I received an email that my order was delivered, ironically I was on the phone with my mother in law when the email came in, and no the order was not delivered. I emailed back stating that information. They said they would look into it. Finally almost 2 weeks later they cancelled the order and refunded my money. Their customer service is horrible and I would never purchase from them again.

Cassidy Martin Wilmington, DE

Having called twice, been on hold for more than 40 minutes total and filled out the online form with no response from JustFlowers, I am beginning to think that "[email protected]" is an oxymoron. So far, my experience with Just Flowers has been beyond disappointing; Just Flowers has been unprofessional, unethical, and unreachable. On 5/12, I ordered flowers to be delivered for Mother's Day to my grandmother in Ohio. The site guaranteed next day delivery. As of this evening, Tuesday the 15th, the flowers have still not been delivered. I do understand that Mother's Day is a busy day for florists. However, if you were unable to uphold your promises and keep your commitments, you should have made that clear on the website. Making promises that you can't keep is bad business and bad form (not to mention all of the mothers and grandmothers that you have abandoned). It's simple: keep your promises, do what you'll say you do, and have customer service respond to inquiries and complaints. Shame on you, Just Flowers!

Michelle Carson Narberth, PA

I'm only giving a star because there is no option to leave this blank. This company promised delivery of mother's day flowers on May 12, 2018 and they never delivered. When I tried to follow up on May 13, 2018, I was never able to reach customer service despite repeated attempts via phone. There was simply no one available except for those taking orders, who were unwilling to assist with customer service issues. I tried to call again today to resolve this issue and again got voicemail. I now have no choice but to dispute the charge on my credit card. I, like many other reviewers, wish I had checked this website before ordering through this company. By the way, the have some language at the bottom of their website that presumes to give them the right to deliver the day after mother's day (or the expected date of delivery) with a "note of apology" from the company -- RIDICULOUS!

Joe Suareo West Chicago, IL

I ordered a spray of flowers for my aunts funeral. What received did not even closely resemble what I ordered on line. I ordered flowers that where appropriate for a funeral and got something you would get out of the grocery store coolers on Valentines Day. To make matters even more frustrating was the customer service ( or lack there of). I first called because two hours after the visitation began, the flowers where still not there. When the flowers finally arrived they looked terrible. I spoke to the customer service rep and she actually asked me to go into the service and take a picture of them (while over 100 people where in the room). When I refused and asked to speak to a manager, I was put on hold for 25 minutes. She came back and told me there was no manager available. I was told that the manager would call me back the next day....I said ok, but call in the afternoon, as the funeral was at 10:00 in the morning, but they called me back in the middle of the service. When the services where done for the day, I returned the call, but no one is responding.

Jim Darnell Cumming, GA

Flowers finally arrived two days late and not even close to what I ordered. Luckily, the state I live in has stringent laws against bait and switch schemes such as this - I will pursue this. I paid almost $200 for something nowhere close to what I ordered. I even chose the premium upgrade where they promise "We'll add lots more!". What a joke! What I received is something I could have purchased at a grocery store for 30 bucks. Actually, the grocery store would have included the greenery and not just wilted flowers in a cheap vase. The card did not have a florist name on the front or back which tells me that an actual florist did not put this thing together. The delivery was made by a woman and her young daughter in an unmarked car. Beware of justflowers.com. See the attached pictures of what I ordered vs. what I actually got.

Bill Fort Lauderdale, FL

I purchased an order of roses on 2/14/18 for Valentine's Day for $110. Customer service said that these flowers were delivered on 2/15/18. There are two MAJOR problems with this: 1) The flowers were to be delivered on 2/14/18 NOT 2/15/18. 2) I NEVER RECEIVED THE FLOWERS When expressing my desire for a refund, their customer service put me on hold for another 25 minutes to locate a manager, told me he couldn't find a manager, told me his manager didn't like him, and when I expressed my continued desire for a refund, I was hung up on. I later found a number for a Customer Service Manager. It is 1-800-715-2799. The person on the other end declined to admit any fault OR refund my money citing that they needed 48 hours to do an investigation. Funny, it didn't take them 48 seconds to charge my debit card. This is absolutely the worst customer service I have EVER RECEIVED. Avoid Just Flowers at ALL COSTS!

Adam Ger Hope, RI

Extremely unhappy. 1 star is still over rated for this company and service. Customer service rep was extremely rude and not at all helpful and said she was not the person who could help even though it was their customer service number.The order that was placed was suppose to be the "Purple Heart" arrangement. An all purple and white arrangement. This was not what was delivered. A summer arrangement was sent. Also paid extra for the "Premium" which states LOTS more flowers will be added to your flowers. AGAIN not the case. A standard size arrangement was sent. Needless to say not the greatest experience or Valentines Day. And if you try to call and have the order corrected all you get is "Please leave your message". Will never use them again.

Dean Lee

Justflowers.com is a SCAM!! They immediately charge you credit card and then the flowers never arrive! You call and if you are lucky enough to speak to someone that has the slight ability to speak and understand English you get a complete run around and lies and they will not give you your money back. Ordered Mother's Day flowers and had to call them 6 times asking where the flowers were and they kept lying even said they were out for delivery and would be there shortly...when they didn't arrive after 4 different promises that they would be there they finally admitted that they could not find a local florist in my area that had any flowers left! I placed my order two weeks in advance so they had plenty of notice! When you go to their Facebook page and write a complaint or ask a question they remove your comment and block you from making any further comments...NO reputable company would ever do that! Justflowers.com is a fraudulent company, pretty sure it is overseas because no one there speaks proper English. I will be contacting my credit card to dispute charges and I am also ordering a new credit card because Justflowers.com may very well be a scam company that is just collecting people credit cards and information to steal their money and commit identity fraud..

EDW Ridgefield, CT

Ordered Mothers Day flowers ($146.45) on May 13 at 10AM for same day (Saturday) delivery. They never delivered. Buyers beware. They wont issue you a refund for failing to process your order. You will have to call your Credit Card Company and issue a "Charge-Back". There are only bad reviews online for this company. The reviews are correct. They are terrible failures. Just Flowers saw our online review and sent an email that they would issue a refund. So I called them on Mothers Day, May 14, 2017 at 5:30AM. The rep said that I needed to speak to one of their managers. After 20 minutes he said one was still not available. I told him I would wait on hold. After 1 hour on hold, they could still not provide a manager to take care of our issue. There are many other reviews pointing out the refund-games they play and their failure to get anything right. So at this point, realizing that 1 hour on hold was a good indication that no manager would ever be available. I called my CC Company and issued a charge-back. My CC company told me it was no problem. The charge was still Pending at the time. They indicated that the charge would be credited back as soon as it posted and any further charges from them blocked. You, as a customer, don't have to stand for this kind of BS ever. Always pay with a Credit Card and you will be protected from businesses like this. Eventually, a manager did call back and personally guaranteed that the flowers would be delivered on May 14. She further indicated that she would issue a $15.00 refund for my trouble. The flowers, again, were never delivered and the refund never made. We called again and waited on hold only to be told they could not refund the account. We advised them that the order was canceled and that a charge-back would be issued. We further sent an email notifying them of the order cancelation. We are currently watching the pending transaction on our Credit Card and will issue a charge-back as soon as it posts.

Lilly Buchanan Dallas, TX

This was the worst Florist I have ever done business with, I order RED roses (for a reason, it was my mother's favorite color) they delivered PINK roses (if I had wanted PINK roses I would have ordered the many arrangements that offered PINK roses. They promised to deliver on Wednesday but did not deliver until Thursday. The people I spoke to talked over me and would not listen to why I was upset they just continuously referred to the fine print in the order confirmation, they only cared about what they were ALLOWED to do legally and not what they customer actually wanted and needed. For my money I was embarrassed by poor quality of the arrangement. The website has three different arrangements to choose from the one I ordered had the word beside it "SHOWN" that was FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. They made it clear that they did not care about my satisfaction only about the being allowed to rip people off by sending anything they had in stock instead of delivering the product advertised.

Stephanie Dauer Fort Wayne, IN

My boyfriend ordered flowers and were guaranteed to be delivered yesterday on Valentines day!!! He even paid extra for that guarantee.....Well we called and emailed with no response from this company. The flowers were just delivered to my office now on 2/15 at 2:30pm and I personally know the deliver guy who brought them and he said the local florist he works for never even received my order for the flowers until today. This company steals your money and do not deliver like they say they do!!!!! I will definitely be reporting them to the BBB and putting terrible reviews where I can.....Buyer beware STAY AWAY FROM THIS LYING SACK OF SH*t COMPANY!!!! He spent $95.96 complete RIP OFF.... I was smart and ordered flowers from a local florist for him and it included a cute 48 ford pick up truck vase it came in plus deliver and that only cost me $56. STAY AWAY FROM JUST FLOWERS.....

JoAnn Holloway Brookline, MA

I ordered Valentine's flowers, candy and a balloon for my loved one on February 14. I knew this was a last minute deal so I searched for a florist who would guarantee delivery. JustFlowers acknowledged my order and promised it would be delivered on the 14th. That's why I chose them. At 7pm that evening I got an email from them stating that they were unable to deliver the flowers and they would deliver them the next deliverable day and that they would apologize to the recipient! At 8:00pm that same evening I get a recorded message saying the same thing! Why would I want Valentines for my husband delivered a day late? That would be mockery! It would be an embarrassment for his colleagues to see him receiving Valentines from his wife a day late! I sent them numerous emails telling them not to deliver the flowers and finally at midnight received confirmation that the order was canceled and sometime between 4-12 days I would be receiving a refund. In the meantime, my husband missed out on flowers for Valentines. Had JustFlowers just informed me earlier, I would have made other arrangements even if I had to deliver them myself!! I will never use this company again especially after reading the other reviews!

Cherie

They pretend that they are local. They take orders from customers and deduct the middle man charge, then send the orders to local flower shops. They say " You save $20" on website, but that is a total false information. I. am an owner of a local flower shop in Canada. Just Flowers called us placed an order today, May 10th, two days after Mother's Day. We found out the customer placed an order before Mother's Day. People have to make sure if they are calling local businesses. There is no such companies which has flower shops in every single city or town all over the world. Please know that Just Flowers does Not have any flower shops in Canada!

Chris Griffin Little Rock, AR

This company has poor customer service and the satisfaction guaranteed is a joke! Ordered a flowering basket and they substituted green plants in a plastic container for a funeral. I complained and they offered to give me $7 off my next order. This was a $100 arrangement. Green plants are not the same as multiple blooming plants. The manager saw nothing wrong with the substitution and offered $10 back. Seriously!! People take time to pick out the arrangement that they believe means the most and represents the family. I did not pick out green plants and am quite disappointed. What is the point of their website when you don't get what you ordered or anything close to it. I will never use them again. The proper thing to do would have been to refund or send the correct arrangement to the family.

Nicole Palo Alto, CA

This place is definitely a scam. I was ordering flowers for a family member who endured a horrible tragedy and wanted them there immediately so I was stupid and impulsive and did not do my research thoroughly. This place did not deliver my order and I was on hold for 30 minutes with customer service and no one answered. I then requested to cancel my order and get a refund, but they refused to let me cancel without speaking to them first and wanted me to call their 1800 number only to be put on hold with no one to answer. So unprofessional. Never order from them!!! Oh and they tried to make it up to me by giving me $7 off my next purchase...

JB Needham Heights, MA

I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my mom and they never got delivered. I called customer service many times on Monday, and no one ever answered. I'm convinced there is no one affiliated with customer service. There are order takers, bur that's it. No one to handle a problem. If only I'd read the hundreds of bad reviews before I placed an order with them I would have saved myself a lot of aggravation. My credit card company went after them so I didn't get stuck with the $84 they charged to my card for sending nothing to my poor mom, who waited all day for her flowers to arrive, and they never did. From what I can tell this is a scam website. The best thing to do is google a florist in the area that you want to send flowers and call them directly. None of this internet flower delivery scam stuff me for ever again.

Kayla Scott Blythewood, SC

Although their policy says, "Due to the importance of delivering orders for special occasions, such as funerals, birthdays, and anniversaries, on specific days, we may make a substitution of equal or greater value to ensure timely delivery..." I was substituted a flowering plant that was of lesser value then what I purchased according to the prices on the website. When I sent an email to complain, all they wanted to do was make excuses as to why they didn't have the plant I ordered. I asked for them to refund the money for the difference in the price; which was about $10 difference, but instead gave me a coupon for $7.50 on my next order. No, thank you! I won't be buying from this business ever again!

Nell Fernandez Colorado Springs, CO

I ordered flowers for Mother's day on May 6th to deliver May 8th. They weren't. They couldn't even manage to deliver them the 9th or 10th or call to tell me they weren't delivered. I called on the 11th and was told they'd have to contact the "local florist". I was put on hold then told the florist wasn't answering, they'd have to talk to them, the flowers would deliver that day and they'd call me back. Three hours later I called again. Same story but they added "maybe the driver was in an accident". After a total of six hours since my fist call I called again to demand a refund. Got the same story. When I said I refused to wait any longer they put me on hold again to call the "local florist" but first had to tell me "maybe the driver was in an accident". She came back to say the order couldn't be cancelled and a refund given because the flowers were "on the truck". When i pressed the woman to promise me that what she was saying was that they WOULD deliver she had to admit that was not the case and that she hadn't even talked to the florist. While we were still going back and forth I got an email response to a complaint I'd made that morning. The email stated that my flowers had been delivered and they hadn't been contacted by the florist regarding any delivery issues. With that blatant lie in front of me I was finally given a refund. The customer service number is a call center in another country. The whole thing felt like a scam. They refused to tell me the name of the "local florist" and I suspect they use some big warehouse. The sort of place that turns up at a company with roses about to die and say "my boss put too many roses on the truck" and sell them cheap. And not sure what they think goes on in America that involves our roads being cluttered with flowery delivery trucks that have been "in an accident".

Margaret Soberg Scottsdale, AZ

Ordered flowers for my daughter. They called her twice about the delivery thus spoiling the surprise. Then they did not deliver the flowers. The people who answer the phone have such a heavy accent you cant understand them. I think the call center must be located in India. I googled a florist in Kentucky and some how got the JustFlowers website. Ithought I was ordering from a local florist! Beware!