JustFlowers

JustFlowers

JustFlowers.com has been delivering flowers now since 1966 to customers everywhere. Shoppers can shop through flowers by occasion, type, or price. JustFlowers.com also offers arrangements and gift baskets that go great with any occasion.

The Good

• Customer service
  • Materials

JustFlowers.com was rated best in customer service for 2013 & 2014. JustFlowers.com is shopper approved with flowers and gives delivered by their local florists. This company is based our of Los Angeles, California with 16 years of experience in the floral and gift basket industry. Customers can get assistance 24/7 by phone, email, or even live chat.

Justflowers.com has a lot of additional information on their site available to customers. The website includes coupons, reading material, and floral wallpapers all free of charge

The Bad

• Website
  • Complaints

Initially the site seems full of clutter and difficult to read. Some users may find it difficult to find what they need while surfing the JustFlowers website. Though this company claims to have the best customer ratings multiple years in a row, there are still many customers that have filed complaints and had issues with their delivery. This company has over 100 complaints resulting a loss of nearly $8,000 since 2008. Complaints with JustFlowers.com are similar to other flower delivery companies. Customers generally have issues with late delivery or no show orders.

The Bottom Line

Like many flower companies today, it's just difficult to know exactly what service you'll receive from a company until your specific order is finally delivered. JustFlowers seems to have a better reputation than most, while still some orders just don't go as promised. Customers can order flowers and arrangement to ship internationally anytime. Although, if you order from JustFlowers be sure to follow and track your order before, during, and after delivery, just to ensure your order made it successfully.

24 JustFlowers Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

June 18th, 2017 Somerville, NJ

We placed 2 order with JustFlowers.com . Flowers were for my father's viewing at Riewert's Memorial Home, 187 So. Washington Ave., Bergenfield on Friday, June 16. The flowers were not delivered and JustFlowers, to date, has not refunded my money ($461.89). I have an affidavit from the Funeral Home Director, Bruce confirming that the flowers were never delivered and we also went over to the Bergenfield Police Department to involve them in this matter.

May 17th, 2017

Justflowers.com is a SCAM!! They immediately charge you credit card and then the flowers never arrive! You call and if you are lucky enough to speak to someone that has the slight ability to speak and understand English you get a complete run around and lies and they will not give you your money back. Ordered Mother's Day flowers and had to call them 6 times asking where the flowers were and they kept lying even said they were out for delivery and would be there shortly...when they didn't arrive after 4 different promises that they would be there they finally admitted that they could not find a local florist in my area that had any flowers left! I placed my order two weeks in advance so they had plenty of notice! When you go to their Facebook page and write a complaint or ask a question they remove your comment and block you from making any further comments...NO reputable company would ever do that! Justflowers.com is a fraudulent company, pretty sure it is overseas because no one there speaks proper English. I will be contacting my credit card to dispute charges and I am also ordering a new credit card because Justflowers.com may very well be a scam company that is just collecting people credit cards and information to steal their money and commit identity fraud..

May 16th, 2017 Colorado Springs, CO

Ordered flowers for Mother's day, just flowers indicated they would be delivered on or before Mother's day. It is now Tuesday the 16th of May, Mother's day was Sunday, the 14th, still not delivered. I requested my money back. All they said is "we are sorry", still trying to get flowers delivered. This is a joke of a company and they should never be used or in business.

May 15th, 2017 Ridgefield, CT

Ordered Mothers Day flowers ($146.45) on May 13 at 10AM for same day (Saturday) delivery. They never delivered. Buyers beware. They wont issue you a refund for failing to process your order. You will have to call your Credit Card Company and issue a "Charge-Back". There are only bad reviews online for this company. The reviews are correct. They are terrible failures. Just Flowers saw our online review and sent an email that they would issue a refund. So I called them on Mothers Day, May 14, 2017 at 5:30AM. The rep said that I needed to speak to one of their managers. After 20 minutes he said one was still not available. I told him I would wait on hold. After 1 hour on hold, they could still not provide a manager to take care of our issue. There are many other reviews pointing out the refund-games they play and their failure to get anything right. So at this point, realizing that 1 hour on hold was a good indication that no manager would ever be available. I called my CC Company and issued a charge-back. My CC company told me it was no problem. The charge was still Pending at the time. They indicated that the charge would be credited back as soon as it posted and any further charges from them blocked. You, as a customer, don't have to stand for this kind of BS ever. Always pay with a Credit Card and you will be protected from businesses like this. Eventually, a manager did call back and personally guaranteed that the flowers would be delivered on May 14. She further indicated that she would issue a $15.00 refund for my trouble. The flowers, again, were never delivered and the refund never made. We called again and waited on hold only to be told they could not refund the account. We advised them that the order was canceled and that a charge-back would be issued. We further sent an email notifying them of the order cancelation. We are currently watching the pending transaction on our Credit Card and will issue a charge-back as soon as it posts.

May 12th, 2017 Dallas, TX

This was the worst Florist I have ever done business with, I order RED roses (for a reason, it was my mother's favorite color) they delivered PINK roses (if I had wanted PINK roses I would have ordered the many arrangements that offered PINK roses. They promised to deliver on Wednesday but did not deliver until Thursday. The people I spoke to talked over me and would not listen to why I was upset they just continuously referred to the fine print in the order confirmation, they only cared about what they were ALLOWED to do legally and not what they customer actually wanted and needed. For my money I was embarrassed by poor quality of the arrangement. The website has three different arrangements to choose from the one I ordered had the word beside it "SHOWN" that was FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. They made it clear that they did not care about my satisfaction only about the being allowed to rip people off by sending anything they had in stock instead of delivering the product advertised.

February 15th, 2017 Fort Wayne, IN

My boyfriend ordered flowers and were guaranteed to be delivered yesterday on Valentines day!!! He even paid extra for that guarantee.....Well we called and emailed with no response from this company. The flowers were just delivered to my office now on 2/15 at 2:30pm and I personally know the deliver guy who brought them and he said the local florist he works for never even received my order for the flowers until today. This company steals your money and do not deliver like they say they do!!!!! I will definitely be reporting them to the BBB and putting terrible reviews where I can.....Buyer beware STAY AWAY FROM THIS LYING SACK OF SH*t COMPANY!!!! He spent $95.96 complete RIP OFF.... I was smart and ordered flowers from a local florist for him and it included a cute 48 ford pick up truck vase it came in plus deliver and that only cost me $56. STAY AWAY FROM JUST FLOWERS.....

February 15th, 2017 Brookline, MA

I ordered Valentine's flowers, candy and a balloon for my loved one on February 14. I knew this was a last minute deal so I searched for a florist who would guarantee delivery. JustFlowers acknowledged my order and promised it would be delivered on the 14th. That's why I chose them. At 7pm that evening I got an email from them stating that they were unable to deliver the flowers and they would deliver them the next deliverable day and that they would apologize to the recipient! At 8:00pm that same evening I get a recorded message saying the same thing! Why would I want Valentines for my husband delivered a day late? That would be mockery! It would be an embarrassment for his colleagues to see him receiving Valentines from his wife a day late! I sent them numerous emails telling them not to deliver the flowers and finally at midnight received confirmation that the order was canceled and sometime between 4-12 days I would be receiving a refund. In the meantime, my husband missed out on flowers for Valentines. Had JustFlowers just informed me earlier, I would have made other arrangements even if I had to deliver them myself!! I will never use this company again especially after reading the other reviews!

January 3rd, 2017 GA

Ordered late Sunday night, paid for noon delivery next day. Per the recipient the flowers were gorgeous, delivered on time and by an extremely nice delivery driver. The driver actually hugged my cousin and wished her a happy birthday. I called customer service at just flowers to check on delivery, as the flowers were not delivered exactly by noon. She called the local florist, turns out they were trying to deliver but I had provided the wrong house number. The driver then called to verify, fixed the problem by getting the right address and delivered them right away. Could not be happier, great experience.

June 15th, 2016 Fort Worth, TX

I placed my order online on Sunday. I received notifcation that delivery had been delayed late Monday. I called on Tuesday and held forever. When I finally reached someone, they asked if the delivery address was correct and it was. They then told me they would deliver on Wednesday. So much for timely deliveries! I do NOT recommend this company at all.

June 13th, 2016

very bad campaign 3 days can not fulfill the order

May 17th, 2016 Los Angeles, CA

Mother's Day flowers never delivered. It took over a week to get a response and all Ingot was "oops, sorry about that". Refund issued, but not the point. Ugh. Run away!!!!! Worst company ever!

May 11th, 2016

They pretend that they are local. They take orders from customers and deduct the middle man charge, then send the orders to local flower shops. They say " You save $20" on website, but that is a total false information. I. am an owner of a local flower shop in Canada. Just Flowers called us placed an order today, May 10th, two days after Mother's Day. We found out the customer placed an order before Mother's Day. People have to make sure if they are calling local businesses. There is no such companies which has flower shops in every single city or town all over the world. Please know that Just Flowers does Not have any flower shops in Canada!

May 10th, 2016

Scam, charged DOUBLE PRICE! NEVER use Justflowers.com! They hung up when I asked for a Supervisor also! Thrives, when I told her it was illegal to take money from peoples credit cards that wasn't authorized she said she would put back the phone order and delivery fees I was never told I was being charged but they don't tell you BEFORE you purchase the prices listed on website us in U.S FUNDS ! Guess their idea of currency conversion means CHARGE DOUBLE?!?!

May 9th, 2016 Little Rock, AR

This company has poor customer service and the satisfaction guaranteed is a joke! Ordered a flowering basket and they substituted green plants in a plastic container for a funeral. I complained and they offered to give me $7 off my next order. This was a $100 arrangement. Green plants are not the same as multiple blooming plants. The manager saw nothing wrong with the substitution and offered $10 back. Seriously!! People take time to pick out the arrangement that they believe means the most and represents the family. I did not pick out green plants and am quite disappointed. What is the point of their website when you don't get what you ordered or anything close to it. I will never use them again. The proper thing to do would have been to refund or send the correct arrangement to the family.

May 2nd, 2016 Crystal Lake, IL

Ordered a floral arrangement for a wake. Roses were wilted and brown around the edges and everything pink, pink, pink. Not what I ordered. Customer service is in another country, hard to understand and not helpful. I was embarrassed to have our name associated with those flowers. My advice to the reader... note the ratings, 92% gave a "1" ....and STAY AWAY FROM JUST FLOWERS.COM, an EMBARRASSING waste of time and money!

March 1st, 2016 Palo Alto, CA

This place is definitely a scam. I was ordering flowers for a family member who endured a horrible tragedy and wanted them there immediately so I was stupid and impulsive and did not do my research thoroughly. This place did not deliver my order and I was on hold for 30 minutes with customer service and no one answered. I then requested to cancel my order and get a refund, but they refused to let me cancel without speaking to them first and wanted me to call their 1800 number only to be put on hold with no one to answer. So unprofessional. Never order from them!!! Oh and they tried to make it up to me by giving me $7 off my next purchase...

February 18th, 2016

The company is a scam. Beware. I received a bouquet with just six flowers (really) on a CND$149 order. Like others on this site, I too was offered just a $5 refund. The operation is clearly fraudulent and the Internet is littered with former customers complaining of appalling delivery and products. Do your research, and don't order from them.

January 16th, 2016

Total rip off. Just do not use this company. Epic fail on the arrangement, the flowers, the customer service (though they are polite - just useless). As all other disappointed customers noted, no matter what happens - crappy arrangement, lies, no flowers, no delivery, they offer only one thing: $5.00 off your next arrangement. Avoid, Avoid, Avoid.

December 11th, 2015 Needham Heights, MA

I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my mom and they never got delivered. I called customer service many times on Monday, and no one ever answered. I'm convinced there is no one affiliated with customer service. There are order takers, bur that's it. No one to handle a problem. If only I'd read the hundreds of bad reviews before I placed an order with them I would have saved myself a lot of aggravation. My credit card company went after them so I didn't get stuck with the $84 they charged to my card for sending nothing to my poor mom, who waited all day for her flowers to arrive, and they never did. From what I can tell this is a scam website. The best thing to do is google a florist in the area that you want to send flowers and call them directly. None of this internet flower delivery scam stuff me for ever again.

August 12th, 2015 Milpitas, CA

justflowers.com charged an outrageous price ($125) for a small plant that died after 5 days. When I contacted them, they said they would send a replacement but never did. When I contacted them again 3 days later, they said they are unwilling to make any changes or refund since it's been over 7 days even though my original complaint was made before then. This is a really really BAD company.