JustFlowers.com has been delivering flowers now since 1966 to customers everywhere. Shoppers can shop through flowers by occasion, type, or price. JustFlowers.com also offers arrangements and gift baskets that go great with any occasion.

#1 TheBouqs.com chevron_right
#2 Avas Flowers chevron_right
1.1
#3 ProFlowers chevron_right
1.7
starstar_halfstar_borderstar_borderstar_border

The Good

• Customer service

JustFlowers.com was rated best in customer service for 2013 & 2014. JustFlowers.com is shopper approved with flowers and gives delivered by their local florists. This company is based our of Los Angeles, California with 16 years of experience in the floral and gift basket industry. Customers can get assistance 24/7 by phone, email, or even live chat. Justflowers.com has a lot of additional information on their site available to customers. The website includes coupons, reading material, and floral wallpapers all free of charge

The Bad

• Website
  • Complaints

Website

Initially the site seems full of clutter and difficult to read. Some users may find it difficult to find what they need while surfing the JustFlowers website.

Complaints

Though this company claims to have the best customer ratings multiple years in a row, there are still many customers that have filed complaints and had issues with their delivery. This company has over 100 complaints resulting a loss of nearly $8,000 since 2008. Complaints with JustFlowers.com are similar to other flower delivery companies. Customers generally have issues with late delivery or no show orders.

The Bottom Line

Like many flower companies today, it's just difficult to know exactly what service you'll receive from a company until your specific order is finally delivered. JustFlowers seems to have a better reputation than most, while still some orders just don't go as promised. Customers can order flowers and arrangement to ship internationally anytime. Although, if you order from JustFlowers be sure to follow and track your order before, during, and after delivery, just to ensure your order made it successfully.

1.2

Robin

November 30th, 2020 Corpus Christi, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered flowers for same day delivery. 4 days later I canceled the order because they never delivered the flowers. I had to call over and over to get a live person then I had to hold for 10 minutes on the phone to confirm that they had canceled and credited it back to me. I never got an email confirming the cancellation so I will follow up with my credit card company to make sure I receive my refund. Terrible customer service. Don't use this company. I ordered from ANOTHER company and had a much better experience and as a plus my flowers were delivered as promised.

NICK B

May 10th, 2020 Ventura, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They got my money but, no flowers, no response to phone calls, emails or online inquiry. Terrible company. Read the BBB reviews, Terrible customer ratings.

Ramona

March 5th, 2020 Middleburg, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible! So sad. I ordered flowers for same day delivery on Wednesday. No delivery! On Thursday I call about order, they state they cannot find a florist, but manager assured me they have one now and will deliver Friday by noon. Did not happen, I got a call a round noon from a manager stating there was a snag and if I want flowers delivered I must pay more$, I tefuse to pay more, manager is angry and states she has cancelled my order, she follows this up with an email stating I will receive a refund in 1-4 days. Did not happen. When I call to ask why not I am told they decided to change their minds and not cancel my order and sent flowers two hours later with no call to me, now they want me to pay for the flowers they cancelled and I cancelled, after I received notification of cancel. Of course I purchased flowers from someone else after they dumped my order. Now I am forced to pay for two, because they changed their mind. Well they should have called to tell me, how would I know? And why. Talked to Top person" today who was very unprofessional and was unable to understand anything about the order or refund they stated they were sending! Buyer beware!!!! They can take your money just like they did mine without providing the service they promised, and when you try to get it corrected they will just say, they cannot honor thief email of cancellation as they changed their minds!!! What??? I did not cancel... they did!! Scammers at best!

Kaitlyn Rios

February 20th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

JustFlowers has a great selection of floral arrangements and offer fresh cut long lasting flowers. They are competitive in price but offer the best selection. I have always loved the value I receive when choosing JustFlowers online.

Demetrius

February 18th, 2020 Cumming, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Despite the guarantees listed in it's advertisements, Justflowers.com did not deliver. In searching for valentine day flowers for a loved one, I stumbled on an advertisement stating "Guaranteed delivery", despite same day. In that vein, I placed an order, and waited with anticipation for the delivery of the flowers to the loved one. I attempted to find the status through their website, however, they do not have an automated order status system, instead, you have to email them, and hope to receive a response. Further, when calling their customer service number, there is a continuous loop. No one ever picks up. After waiting for an inordinate amount of time, the system prompts you for an order number, then transfers you to voicemail. My flowers were never delivered, nor did justflowers inform me that they were having trouble locating a local florist ahead of time. This is regrettable. Taking a proactive approach in notifications to customers would allow them to make alternative arrangements. I feel that they are unreliable, and I will never submit an order again. I would not recommend placing an order with them either in light of my experience and clearly by all of the other complaints stated on this site.

Stacy G.

February 15th, 2020 Downers Grove, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could give zero stars I would. Ordered an arrangement for my mother’s funeral. What I ordered and what I received were NOT EVEN CLOSE! I sent pictures and spoke with atleast 7 different people and then finally the manager who was rude and cut me off numerous times. I hung up on her after she refused to refund half of my money for the poor quality arrangement that they Repeatedly tried to justify. I asked for the florist info and they refused to give it to me which was shady and a huge red flag. Do not use this company!!! Use a reputable florist without numerous unresolved complains online and with the BBB. Do your homework before you trust these people. I learned the hard way.

KH

February 15th, 2020 Douglasville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Justflowers ruined Valentine's Day! Credit card was charged over $100, but flowers were never delivered. There is no way to speak to anyone in customer service. You are put on hold, then prompted to leave a message. If you don't choose that option, you are hung up on. You can quickly speak to a person if you choose the option for placing a new order, but they will tell you they can't help with an existing order, then hang up on you. My girlfriend was disappointed on Valentine's Day, and I was left looking like an idiot. This company is a scam. They will take your money and never deliver your flowers. Stay away!!! They should be shut down. I've filed a complaint with the BBB, and I am leaving negative reviews on every website I can.

Eddie Rios

February 15th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

JustFlowers is great service allowing for easy orders, safe payments and trusted floral delivery for our business needs. We have always been impressed with excellent service and professional products. Thank you so much for being great at Flowers!

Ron

February 15th, 2020 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They advertise on Google the guarantee deliver for Valentines day. What a big scam. They stole over 130 dollars from me and keep using unscrupulous tactics to avoid refunding your money even though you never received there flowers. If you in the mood to feel raped and violated and just have money to throw out the window then by all means this is the company for you. Apparently I am not the only person they violated because all their reviews read like rehearsed script. That is because they pull the same scam on everyone they rip off. The overwhelming one star rating does not lie. All the contact phone numbers are also a big lie. No one ever answers the phone at any of them. I know I tried them all and all day and night long. Your asked to leave a message that will never be responded too. The email contact is also a big lie. No one will ever respond to you with anything but an automated email. The overwhelming reviews don't lie. These people need to be reported to someone. Its an online clip joint with beautiful pictures of flowers that you will never see. Spend a few dollars more and go with a reputable on line forest with a history of decent business practices. I have never felt so frustrated, violated and disappointed in my whole life. This web site is nothing more than a computer generated money eating machine with an absentee landlord.

Tony D.

February 15th, 2020 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Absolutely the worst experience in recent memory. Ordered flowers for valentine's and this business didn't deliver. Customer service? What's that? Trying to reach them all day to no avail. NEVER will I use them again and most certainly I strongly recommend against using them.

Mark

December 30th, 2019 Crossville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I placed two identical orders for “All Is Beautiful” centerpieces item number 4989 on 12/6/19 to be delivered on 12/23/19. One delivery to a NY address was made on 12/23/19 but it was the wrong flower arrangement. The arrangement delivered was not even close to the arrangement that was ordered. The second delivery to a FL address was never made on 12/23/19. The business was contacted by phone on 12/26/19 and spoke to a customer service representative. I received assurances that the correct arrangement would be delivered on 12/27/19 to the NY address and that a delivery would also be made to the FL address. Both of these statements were lies. I called customer service again on 12/30/19 to inform a different representative that neither arrangement was delivered. Once again I received assurances that they would look into the situation and resolve the issues. My 35 years experience as a senior sales and marketing executive kicked in and realized that the responses provided were scripted to deceive customers with product or service issues. I began to lose my patience at this point and requested a refund on both orders since it became clear I was getting the run around. I was informed that they would only cancel the order that was not delivered but had to verify with the FL florist first. The incorrect order to NY could not be refunded and offered a small discount for the error. I decided to escalate the issues and requested to speak to a customer service manager. After holding more than 10 minutes, the CSR informed me that all managers were busy addressing issues on other calls and they will call me back. While waiting for the manager to call back, I decided to investigate the company. What I found was a long history of egregious business behavior. Honestly, I have never seen this many bad reviews for any business. After waiting more than 4 hours, I decided to take action and post my experience with the BBB, Consumer Affairs and other business websites. I will also post this review on all social media websites in an effort to protect future customers from making the same mistake. In addition, I also called Visa to dispute the charges and use their leverage to obtain a refund. They are actually very concerned about Visa merchants that abuse customer rights under the law. I suggest anyone having the same issues with JustFlowers.com to do the same.

M Wiklendt

November 25th, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Selected a same day delivery bouquet on a Sunday. Customer service reassured me that the delivery would happen that day before 6:00pm. Did not happen and spoiled my birthday gift. After all their reassurances, they offered delivery on the day after her birthday. Just wrong.

Margaret Soberg

September 5th, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ordered flowers for my daughter. They called her twice about the delivery thus spoiling the surprise. Then they did not deliver the flowers. The people who answer the phone have such a heavy accent you cant understand them. I think the call center must be located in India. I googled a florist in Kentucky and some how got the JustFlowers website. Ithought I was ordering from a local florist! Beware!

Michael Rifai

August 21st, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Never Again. I ordered an arrangement for a funeral that costed nearly 150 and what an embarrassment it was. This was the smallest most ridiculous looking thing you can imagine. Do your self a favor and buy from your local florist so you can know what your buying. Their website is misleading.

Christa

June 6th, 2019 Yonkers, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I also ordered flowers for Mothers Day. I placed the order on Thursday for Saturday. She never received any flowers. I tried calling the company on several occasions and you cannot speak to a person Only leave call back information. They never call back. I then called for the last time and selected the option to place a new order and guess what, a person answered. When i explained the situation she said she could not hep me. She gave me a number to call and it was the same number I had used multple times. I had to go through my credit card company and dispute charges to try and get a refund.

Chris

May 25th, 2019 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Arrangement had dead leaves and old flowers that lasted two days. They refused to refund or replace order. Offered $10 then $20 and finally $30 after multiple calls. The order was over $100. Never using them again.

JEFFREY FINE

May 15th, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm just another victim of the scam. Same exact experience as all the others i see. Very sad. People work hard for their money and all the moms out there that didn't get to be recognized due to JustFlowers scam and disrespect for mankind. I'm angry that my mom didnt get the flowers and will take every legal action to get my money back. I hope this company goes under and they get shut down quickly.

Melinda

May 15th, 2019 Rio Rancho, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

An email I just sent to them...I'm writing to you because there obviously is no other way to actually speak to a member of your business. I have called and called and left email messages wondering what happened to my $112.00 I entrusted Just Flowers with for a Mother's Day Bouquet? Finally! Yesterday my mom received her gesture of my love and thankfulness for her for 48 years! You delivered a bouquet of weeds from a field!! Not only that but you have stolen my money, gave the local florist a bad review and angered and disappointed what would have been a future customer! Now that the weeds have been delivered you feel no need to respond with an automated email reassuring me my order is "being taken care of with a local florist". I want my money back! I want to order my mother what I paid for! You have taken advantage of me and my kindness and love for my mother

Keith Hudgins

May 14th, 2019 Cedar Park, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Placed an order at the last minute (definitely my fault) as I looked at several companies online, many of whom said upfront that they could not deliver on Sunday “Mothers Day” I ran across Justflowers who allowed me to schedule a delivery for Sunday so I paid the 90.00 but I screen capped the order. Good thing I did, I never received the order number or the confirmation. On Sunday afternoon when the flowers had not yet been delivered, I tried to use the website from my phone to check the status of the order. It did not work. Since I was out of pocket I could not check till the next day. On Monday I went to the website and completed the order inquiry (it is not an actual inquiry, it does not give you the status of the order. It simply says that you will be notified about your delivery. Several hours later I received an automated call saying the order was not delivered on Sunday but it would be delivered on Monday before close. I called the company at this point as I was quite frustrated. The person on the phone (after a long hold time) told me that they would deliver them and she reluctantly would offer $10.00 whole dollars of my $90.00 purchase. I asked to speak to a supervisor. And was disconnected. I then tried to reach them via messenger (Facebook) and was told my “order was already delivered today at 3:46 pm” It had not been delivered. They lied. The supervisor named Teresa (not sure of spelling) is truly a terrible general manager. Once I had determined that they had not been delivered I ask to speak to someone and she was the one I unfortunately had to deal with for the rest of this nightmare. I asked the for a refund, they said no, I asked them to cancel the order and refund, they said no. They, at this point offered a whole $20.00 dollars for all this hassle. It turns out I MADE A MISTAKE. I had entered the phone number incorrectly but the address was correct and MY PHONE was correct as they had been calling me. The florist had tried to find the address using google maps and could not find it so they gave up. (Had they entered the address in Google correctly they would have found it) Funny part is the house is listed for sale and has literally hundreds of links to it online. Keepin mind this is still a whole day after the requested delivery date. Regardless, Teresa chose to argue with me about the issue twice as hard as she tried to fix the issue. I rarely get this upset about bad customer service and overall lack of intelligence but the level that Teresa wanted to argue with me and blame everyone except justflowers is beyond me. She was more determined to be “right” then be helpful. She would rather argue than please. In conclusion- this company does not have the technology or the customer service to actually deliver on what they promise. DO NOT use them if what you are delivering flowers for is important to you. TO BE CLEAR I find no fault with the florist in this case. It is justflowers that cannot support their business with friendly usable technology and excellent customer service.

Lindsey Fitch

May 14th, 2019 Aliquippa, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

NOT RELIABLE. Ordered $100 flowers to be delivered on Mother's Day. Received a phone call on Mother's Day with a recorded apology that they couldn't fulfill my order and would deliver flowers next day. Two days later... still nothing. When calling customer service I spoke to someone I couldn't understand at all. Couldn't be more let down. At this point, I'm afraid to see what the flowers look like.

Tammy Fornelius

May 14th, 2019 Toms River, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Order flowers Friday to be delivered Sunday for Mothers Day. It's now Monday and still haven't received. When I try to call they keep saying so one will get back to me... No one has called but the did send me a message tonight at 700 and said now they will deliver them on Tuesday. Really

Sarah

May 14th, 2019 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I placed an order for flowers for Mother's Day. The website said they guaranteed delivery for Sunday 5/12. The flowers were never delivered and I've still been charged. I'm currently disputing the charge with PayPal as the company can't be bothered to respond to customer service emails and phone calls. There seems to be a lot of reviews out there stating the same thing. Beware, this company will take your money and fail to deliver.

mala

May 13th, 2019 Jacksonville, FL

I had ordered flowers for delivery May 11 2019. They did not get delivered. Nobody picks up the phone. They did not get delivered on Mother's Day either. Today is day after Mother's Day and no flowers .Please do not do business with them. They entered an agreement when they took my payment and they did not stand by it.

Jasmine

May 12th, 2019 Merchantville, NJ

Extremely poor customer service. No communication at all, and you are led to believe a certain date for delivery and then nothing happens. When you call, you are on hold forever. Finally got a call from a TAPE just saying delivery will be the next day( when flowers arent even needed anymore!!!) and they hang up. Will never be using this company again and they should be ashamed of themselves for the service. They wont even give me a refund or answer an email.

Leela

May 12th, 2019 Hollis, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ordered on Friday for delivery Saturday. Not delivered. Called and told me my order was placed on Saturday, not Friday so delivery rescheduled for Sunday. It is 2:28pm on Sunday and it has not been delivered as yet. Unable to contact anyone via phone or email.

FoxyCoool

May 12th, 2019 Slidell, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Guarantee means nothing to this company. I picked an arrangement and ordered based on the guarantee for same day delivery. They like to blame the florist or holiday for their inability to deliver in the guaranteed time or the actual arrangement chosen. Who doesn't enjoy picking out a specific arrangement and paying for delivery and getting nothing, not even a subbed version of flowers. Accepting money based on a guarantee is a contractual agreement. You enter that agreement with the paying party, you are the one making the guarantee on behalf of the florist. When you fail to uphold your end, you cannot force a person to accept a delivery days later just because you feel that is appropriate. A $5 or $10 refund is not acceptable either, the delivery and hidden fees cost more. When a delivery is days after a special occasion and after YOUR guarantee, stop treating yourself as the victim. You are misleading customers with your guarantee that is unfulfilled. You offered me a $10 refund but never delivered flowers, why would I accept $10 and still pay $85 for flowers that were not delivered? That is insane.

Mary

April 1st, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What a nightmare buying flowers from them. 1. Failed to deliver my flowers and 2. faked the delivery signature. After proving them the signature was faked, they 3. finally delivered ONE MONTH after my intended delivery date, after more delays. And 4. the quality of flowers delivered were bad - not fresh at all, worse than those you can get at a local flower shop at much lower price. Oh, by the way, 5. they do not give you a refund even though they know they didn't deliver successfully - according to subtle terms on their website. Basically by the time you send your payment to them, you're doomed.

Jim

February 26th, 2019 Cornelius, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ordered a dozen roses for $130 to be delivered same day per their ad. The flowers did not arrive. Despite calling and emailing for status I received no response. The flowers arrived the next day, but my wife had already left on a business trip. The local florist that delivered the flowers informed me they did not receive the order from JustFlowers until that day. When I requested a refund from JustFlowers they informed me that they had decided to reschedule my delivery after I placed my order and received my email confirmation, without telling me. They offered me a $15 dollar credit only. I learned my lesson. This company is dishonest. Use FTD.

Kristyn M Murdock

February 18th, 2019 China Grove, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

WORST flower company ever. My husband paid over $90 dollars for Valentine's flowers for me. Still have not received any flowers. He can not get through to customer service. He keeps getting hung up on or they don't answer. He disputed with the card company to get his money back. They should be shut down. Do not waste your time with this piece if crap company. SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer

February 16th, 2019 Dayton, OH

My Aunt ordered flowers for me and they said they would be delivered the same day. Four days later I still have not received them . The customer service is terrible and your on hold for 45 minutes. They contract orders out to local florist but obviously they have a communication problem. I never had this problem with 1800 flowers.com. I will never order again ugh nightmare!

Ryan Booth

February 16th, 2019 Severn, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife’s work for Valentines Day. They never showed up. I emailed 3 times inquiring and called 4 times. No response at all. They did not show on the 15th either. I called more and still no response. You have to leave a message. This morning on Saturday I received a message that was a man mumbling. All I could make out was the words “flower” and Saturday. My wife’s work is closed on weekends. I called again. Got a human being who told me “sorry they will be there on Monday most likely”. I asked to speak with a manager and I was on hold for over 30 minutes. When the manager finally got on she explained that the flowers might be there by Tuesday. I asked for a refund. She offered $15 for deliver $130 flowers almost a week after the holiday and simply explained that this kinda thing happens. As you can see from their reviews. This kinda happens all the time. Good luck everyone and stay away for this scam of a company. 8771796

G

February 15th, 2019 Broken Arrow, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ordered Valentine's Day flowers on Feb. 13th morning. Website said delivery would be same day. Then in afternoon received email that delivery would be delayed. Next day on Valentine's day in the afternoon, I received another email stating delivery would be delayed. When I called, I got voicemail and no return call. When I emailed, I got an automated response. A bunch of liars! Cancel payment and do not use this company ever again. Warn others.

Catherine S.

February 15th, 2019 Lebanon, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This place is a SCAM!!!! Placed two orders totaling $260 and the flowers were never delivered! When you try to call their "customer service," it seems like someone is going to help you, but then BAM the automated system tells you they can't and HANG UP ON YOU. BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS!!!

WILLIAM Gregorka

February 14th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

very dissapointed!! flowers were delivered with black spots and torn leaves. contacted customer service with no help at all!! they told us to remove the outside petals with the black spots . we payed 97 dollars to remove the torn black rose petals?? at least a manager can refund us and they are not even able to get a manager on the phone for me. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Barry

December 29th, 2018 Altamonte Springs, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Paid for deluxe flower arrangement and got crap arrangement! Very disappointed in there service and customer service. I was embarrassed after see the flowers sent to the funeral! Not good and I would not recommend this service to anyone!!

TL

December 27th, 2018 Vernon Hills, IL

I have never been frustrated, annoyed and disappointed in an online floral purchase as I am with justflowers.com. I believe it is a scam and would NOT recommend any purchases through them. The original delivery date was supposed to be on a Sunday, then when the flowers were not delivered by 5 pm I called. I was told the local shops were closed on Sundays and that they will delivery the next delivery day (Monday). (Then why allow Sunday deliveries as a selection?) Monday came and went, and no delivery. I had to call again and was told that the shops were too busy and they couldn’t get any florists to accept the order and that I should have gotten an email about it. I did not receive any communications from them. Delivery was delayed to Wed. Wednesday came and no delivery by 3 pm. I called again and was told that a florist had accepted the order and will deliver by the end of the day. Night time, still no delivery. Called back yet again and was told the florist couldn’t deliver today, and that they would be willing to call the recipient to state that it was not their intention to deliver late, and would delivery the next day be acceptable? Or if not, would I want to cancel the order? The manager said they cannot do any more than provide a small credit, but was not willing to admit any mistakes or responsibilities. It was always the fault of the local florists. I do not believe they ever intended to deliver on time and I do not believe they ever contacted a local florist for the purchase order. It was all lies every single time, the excuses and the finger pointing at the florists, including these non existent emails they claim to send to inform about the delayed deliveries. The customer service people were rude and even stated that there was no need to argue with them about whether someone tried to contact me. ??? They do not even recognize the importance of communication even though they failed to fulfill their commitment and obligation. I ended up canceling my order, 5 days after the desired delivery date, still no flowers and much disappointment from both the buyer and the recipient. Will NEVER buy from justflowers.com again.

S. Mack

November 23rd, 2018 Holderness, NH

Apologies don't deliver flowers, neither do Just Flowers...unless, you pay another $20 more for a $79 Thanksgiving flower arrangement. The day before Thanksgiving, the very same day of delivery, I received a call from Los Angeles claiming my flower order placed the day prior couldn't be fulfilled for the $79 contracted price. However, for an additional $20 more, it could be done. I told the agent I wasn't interested in paying more, that Just Flowers had violated our agreement. The agent suggested that Just Flowers has a policy to split the additional fees with the customer, if I wanted to be extorted for half the cost, Just Flowers would pay the other half. I told Just Flowers absolutely not, to refund my money and prepare for a literary blow from the online reviews. Her response was that she would make every attempt to complete my order, asked me to hold for a moment and then hung up on me. I contacted PayPal, the source I used for payment, requested a refund. I have filed a complaint, as well. This company is a fraud! Stay away!

James

November 21st, 2018 Elko, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

While they are very attentive with calling you (non-stop), 1) the flowers I ordered for a sick friend SAME-DAY didn't arrive until 6 days later!!! They kept promising they'd be there the NEXT day, and then 2) had to get the delivery address/phone# info every time! Don't they save any information in their system! I demanded at least a partial refund and got nothing. They even called for delivery information again and were going to charge for a "bad address" (which it was not) AFTER the flowers were already delivered! NEVER. AGAIN.

Cindy Medina

October 11th, 2018 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very unhappy with Just Flowers. I ordered a fall colored basket to be delivered to a new homeowner. I was supposed to have a variety of fall colors in it. Instead they delivered a vase of yellow and white flowers that looked like a spring arrangement. They would not re-send the correct basket and said they had to substitute with what they had. At the least, I deserved a phone call before they sent this substitute order out.

Joseph

October 7th, 2018 Columbia, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is absolutely the WORST company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. I needed flowers for a funeral and was all ready to hit the button to place my order online, which said I had time for same day delivery. Not trusting this, I called them and was told that I had missed the same day delivery. The guy on the phone then pressured me to order on the phone with him, which incurred an additional charge he did not tell me about. They later said the charge was to encourage people to order online, which I told him I was one button from doing. I asked him what the shipping would be and was told it starts at $9.99, so I asked for the total (specifically said the price of the item plus $9.99) he simply said I have sent you an invoice. What company won't give you a total and charges you anyway? The shipping ended up being $18.98. Then the next day, day of the funeral, they called to say the item I wanted was 'not in good shape' and that they wanted to preplace it (bait and switch). Later they changed their story to the trucks couldn't get my item in time. I have continuously asked for proof of what item they sent and they refuse to tell me, wanting me to just believe they gave me my values worth. I think when I said I would be verifying it with the recipient they knew it wouldn't line up in value. Their constant repeating of responses gets annoying quick. Despite constantly saying we are here to help, they aren't. They are evasive and will not answer questions. It is truly said that a company like this uses the good and bad times of someone's life to take advantage of them. Do yourself a favor if you are thinking of using this company and don't. Just look at all the one star reviews all over the internet.

Alla Shnirel

July 22nd, 2018 Kirkland, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Misleading! Substitute the deluxe order of orchids to a three roses bouquet with fillers. They don’t care about customers and recipients . Liars!

Cindy Carroll

June 5th, 2018 Pasadena, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered a floral arrangement for my mother in laws birthday party. The arrangement sent didn’t look anything like what was online. I called and emailed to complain 4 days after delivery. All Justflowers said they could do was refund $7. This company is a complete joke as to how they do business. They couldn’t even make it right. DO NOT ORDER from this company. Order#8164169

Robert Gibson

May 24th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered flowers for my Mother-In-Law for Mother's Day from Just Flowers. They never arrived. On Monday I canceled the order. On Tuesday they delivered my canceled order. My Mother-In-Law and I were so infuriated that I made a complaint to the BBB and demanded a refund. Their response was that they don't make refunds for flowers that were delivered. I didn't want them delivered and since when is Mother's Day on a Tuesday? I am refusing to settle with the BBB until I get my refund which will be a black eye on Just Flowers. Please don't buy flowers from Just Flowers. They are inept to do business and need to be put out of business. Please don't let your special occasion be spoiled by Just Flowers. Use any other florist but Just Flowers. You will be happy you did.

Miranda

May 24th, 2018 Felton, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ordered flowers for Mothers Day, did chat window AND talked to a customer service rep confirming they delivered to my mother in laws very remote address and that the flowers would arrive on Mothers Day. Talked to them on Saturday 5/12 at 6:30 AM Pacific time. All was set for delivery the next day. We spoke to my mother in law, no deliver. Tried calling the customer service line and after 13 min of being on hold I was sent to a voicemail. Left a voicemail. Received an email that the next available day my order would be delivered. Over the course of the week I ended up leaving 3 separate voicemails and 2-3 emails with no response. Finally on May 19th I received an email that my order was delivered, ironically I was on the phone with my mother in law when the email came in, and no the order was not delivered. I emailed back stating that information. They said they would look into it. Finally almost 2 weeks later they cancelled the order and refunded my money. Their customer service is horrible and I would never purchase from them again.

Elizabeth

May 18th, 2018 Nottingham, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

NEVER order flowers from just flowers! My daughters Mother’s Day arrangement was never delivered! Also good luck on getting a person to answer there phone or help you. I had to call my bank to dispute the $73.00 they stole from me!

Cassidy Martin

May 15th, 2018 Wilmington, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Having called twice, been on hold for more than 40 minutes total and filled out the online form with no response from JustFlowers, I am beginning to think that "[email protected]" is an oxymoron. So far, my experience with Just Flowers has been beyond disappointing; Just Flowers has been unprofessional, unethical, and unreachable. On 5/12, I ordered flowers to be delivered for Mother's Day to my grandmother in Ohio. The site guaranteed next day delivery. As of this evening, Tuesday the 15th, the flowers have still not been delivered. I do understand that Mother's Day is a busy day for florists. However, if you were unable to uphold your promises and keep your commitments, you should have made that clear on the website. Making promises that you can't keep is bad business and bad form (not to mention all of the mothers and grandmothers that you have abandoned). It's simple: keep your promises, do what you'll say you do, and have customer service respond to inquiries and complaints. Shame on you, Just Flowers!

Michelle Carson

May 14th, 2018 Narberth, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm only giving a star because there is no option to leave this blank. This company promised delivery of mother's day flowers on May 12, 2018 and they never delivered. When I tried to follow up on May 13, 2018, I was never able to reach customer service despite repeated attempts via phone. There was simply no one available except for those taking orders, who were unwilling to assist with customer service issues. I tried to call again today to resolve this issue and again got voicemail. I now have no choice but to dispute the charge on my credit card. I, like many other reviewers, wish I had checked this website before ordering through this company. By the way, the have some language at the bottom of their website that presumes to give them the right to deliver the day after mother's day (or the expected date of delivery) with a "note of apology" from the company -- RIDICULOUS!

Sarah Brady

May 14th, 2018 Brisbane, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

TERRIBLE COMPANY. They will take your money and deliver nothing!! I ordered full day in advance (they offer same day delivery) and my mother was still left with nothing on mothers day. They also don't answer their phones, emails, or social media sites. I have called ten times and contacted them on multiple different platforms and I get no response or answer. Save yourself some time and heartache and order elsewhere, you will only be disappointed with this company!

Dr Gasque

May 13th, 2018 Kearneysville, WV

Horrible, Horrible, Horrible is the best description that I can give. My husband was in the hospital and wanted me to have flowers for mother's day. The order was in with plenty of time and the integrity of this company is lacking tremendously. If I had read the reviews, I never would have ordered in the first place.

Mrs Al-Rasheed

April 14th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

1.0 star rating I wouldn't even give them a star. This site is a scam!! They are dishonest and cheaters!! They should not be in business!!! The flowers we ordered were delivered 24hrs after the requested date! The flowers delivered were not the flowers purchased for $127, the ones delivered were not even worth $50! I am livid to say the least! Hoping this review helps others avoid them.