From You Flowers Logo

From You Flowers

Is This Your Business?

6.4

LAST UPDATED: September 22nd, 2021

When it comes to a diverse selection in floral arrangements, From You Flowers delivers. The extensive online website offers a wide range of occasions and all sorts of flower varieties—sunflowers, daisies, carnations, orchids and even succulents. There are flowers to wish someone a happy birthday, to congratulate a couple on their new baby, express your deepest sympathy, or maybe you want to deliver flowers to your loved ones just because. No matter the recipient or the occasion, From You Flowers will provide a beautiful bouquet. From You Flowers has linked up with about 20,000 florists around the globe and, with these connections, From You Flowers supplies fresh flowers to the entire United States and 140 other countries.

TheBouqs.com Logo
1.1
ProFlowers Logo
#3 ProFlowers chevron_right
1.8

The Good

• Floral Arrangement Selection
  • Same Day Delivery
  • Costs
  • Flower Resource Guide

Floral Arrangement Selection

One of From You Flowers most prized qualities is their wide selection of flowers. They don't just give you the basic long-stem roses red or pink roses (though they handle those too). With such a variety of themes, you're sure to find the bouquet that fits your occasion. Want to get your spouse anniversary flowers? Tell your mother happy Mother’s Day? They’ll have the perfect bouquet. Aside from bouquets, they also offer corsages and boutonnieres, gift baskets, plants, and wreaths. In other words, you can order "from-you" flowers, but if you prefer, you can order "from-you" fruit, treats, and plants instead.

Same Day Delivery

Even though they're a global company, From You Flowers are delivered by a local florist, which helps keep them preserved for deliveries. So if that bouquet of sunflowers is perfect for a birthday gift, customers won’t have to worry about waiting in long lines at the last minute. Place your order by 3 p.m. in the time zone of your delivery, and your flowers will arrive within hours.

Costs

From You Flowers has a variety of choices when it comes to picking a bouquet. Customers have the option to select a bouquet size of regular, deluxe, or premium. Because of this, it allows customers to choose an arrangement within their price range. From You Flowers bouquets are typically between $25-$80 for a quality arrangement. If that is still a little much on the budget, there is a sale page where customers can find bouquets for under $30. Fairly often, From You Flowers provides coupons and promo codes, so be on the lookout for those.

Flower Resource Guide

The From You Flowers website provides a thorough directory of flower facts. The topics range from choosing the perfect flowers for your coworker to tips on how to prolong the life of your bouquet. The extensive information will give customers a leg up when sending the appropriate flower arrangements for any special occasion.

The Bad

• Customer Complaints
  • Substitution Policy

Customer Complaints

No company is without its faults though. Over two hundred complaints were regarding delivery problems, and another two hundred reported issues with the product itself that they received. Other customers reported flaws about the company's satisfaction guarantee, billing, and advertising issues. On top of that, there are several negative reviews online about this company as well. Most of these reviews complain about the From You Flowers's dishonest pricing and missed deliveries. So for what it's worth, beware if you order from this company that you may have some hiccups.

Substitution Policy

While From You Flowers does their best to arrange their floral bouquets exactly as pictured on the website it is possible the local florist will have to substitute certain flowers due to lack of availability or in order to deliver your arrangement on time. From You Flowers states that they will try to match flower color and looks as close as possible, but if they cannot fulfill the request they will substitute flowers of equal or greater value. This also applies to the containers in which the flowers arrive in. This might not seem that negative, but it can throw customers off who are expecting the replica of the bouquet they ordered online.

The Bottom Line

Above all else, From You Flowers’ wide variety of bouquets and the quality of their freshness sets them apart. While a lot of competing florists only provide you with bouquets of lilies and roses, From You Flowers generously lets you choose between several different types. Plus, between their local florists' efforts and their same-day delivery, the flowers you order will come fresh and beautiful. Just be aware of the possible mishaps that can come with ordering a bouquet online (delayed delivery or flower substitutions). On the whole, From You Flowers has a positive reputation, decent prices, and plenty of customer support.  Because their variety and quality make them stand out, they present an excellent option for customers who value those factors.

1.6

Dave Fortin Kingston, PA

Easy to order but sometimes the prices change without notice. Very frustrating if you're planning on a budget. Also, what is with the delivery charge of $15? That's quite erroneous and nonsensical. I definitely don't appreciate this and haven't seen any way to avoid this either. The flowers themselves, however, are always beautiful, well designed/organized, and generally always arrive as depicted. They're always fresh which is amazing!

Cecelia Simien New York, NY

I've been a loyal customer for approximately 8 years, and I've never been disappointed with any of my purchases. Whether I order flowers or plants, they are always vibrant ,healthy & beautiful. My orders are always delivered on the days that I have scheduled. I truly cannot say enough about your company. Thank you.

Gail Labuda Chelsea, MA

I ordered balloons for my granddaughter Leah's 6th birthday, and the ordering The The process from beginning to end was smooth and easy. Great job!! And the delivery was made on time.......in about 6 hours, I think. Amazing service. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job. There was a huge smile on Leah's face when she opened the front door and saw a big birthday bouquet of balloons and teddy bear attached. Kudos to your team!!

Southern Grit New Brockton, AL

This was my first experience with From You and it will not be my last! This is my new place for flowers and gifts. Beautiful bouquets and very reasonably priced. I paid for a deluxe size bouquet and paid what I normally would have paid for a smaller bouquet at the competitors.

Taylor Maloney Palm Bay, FL

The arrangement couldn’t have Been more phenomenally put together and delivered so quickly and clearly handled with extreme care. I have no words to express how much love and appreciation we (myself and the recipient) have with by far one of the most stunning flower arrangements received by delivery! KP florist did AMAZING!!! I will be ordering from “From you Flowers” again and will spread the word to others! Thank you so much again!!!

Robin Thomas Riverside, CA

I’m disappointed! The flowers that were delivered look nothing like the flowers I purchased. I could have done a better job arranging the flowers myself and saved a ton of money by buying them at a grocery store.

John Moon Scranton, PA

I ordered flowers for same day delivery and only 15 minutes after placing the order I received an email telling me the flowers had been delivered. Needless to say they were not delivered. I called the company and they had told me they tried to deliver them but nobody was home. This was a complete lie because my Wife and Daughter were home all day. They said they would give me a discount if I allowed then to deliver the flowers the following day and to nobody's surprise the flowers never came. Back on the phone again trying to get a full refund. I'll never use this company again.

Cindy C Bennett Herriman, UT

I ordered some flowers last week for a sister who's in the hospital for some serious health issues. I wanted to send her some bright happy flowers, and chose accordingly. What was sent was a colorless, wilting, poorly arranged vase of flowers. Not even close in color or flower type. I contacted Flowers for You and they felt an 18% refund and an apology was sufficient. (They offered a refund of $11 on a $62 order.) Not a full refund, not a replacement. This is the 3rd time I've used them, and I was happy with the first 2 that were sent. But this is ridiculous - and the fact that they won't stand by their product is enough that I won't use them again.

Colleen Wilkowske Chicago, IL

I looked at several florists, looking to send my daughter flowers for 1st day as a teacher. There prices were the lowest of the places I found, and the selections were beautiful. They arrived a day late which is why I gave 4 stars but they were beautiful! Will order from here again!

Lyn Howard New York, NY

Delivered on time and a great value. Best online flower company I've experienced. The flowers were fresh and just as pictured. My friend was so excited and I ordered for same day delivery!

Katie Dempsey

The flowers were delivered quickly within the same day. The recipient said they were beautiful.

Deborah2020 Fullerton, CA

The ordering process was easy, and my friend reports that the plant is gorgeous.

Bailey La Marque, TX

They didn't come on the same day but my money was refunded so everything was good.

Ian Sandor McKinney, TX

This company is the worst! We ordered flowers for a sad friend early in the day Thursday for SAME DAY ARRIVAL!!! The next day Friday, the flowers had still not arrived and customer service center does not care!!! They say we will investigate LOL! It has been 5 days, we have paid $75 and have no answers and still no flowers!!!!! Terrible company, they have no idea what they are doing.

Dianne Fox Live Oak, FL

Flowers arrived at daughters. 2 were dying. Others were losing their petals because they were all wrapped without any water supply to them. Should have had little water holders on them. For the handling fee of 15.50 very disappointed. Will not order from this company again unless they can correct the issue. For 74.00 not happy!!!!

Susan Seltzer Berkeley Heights, NJ

The flowers were delivered...I guess a neighbor took them and we didn't know that. The flowers delivered were not even close to the photo that I selected but the delivery was same day so maybe they didn't have the exact flowers as the photo. Still pretty.

MELINDA PAWLICKI Westland, MI

Very easy to use site. Sent flowers to my friend, and she loved them.

Anita Brooks Denver, CO

It was convenient, affordable and they had a large selection..

Cindy Losacano Chicago, IL

Delivered to apt office instead of apt. Bouquet wasn't puzzles together like ordering photo. Overall very DISSATISFIED!!!

Brittany Kincheloe Springfield, MO

They were beautiful! They were delivered the same day as ordered.

Harold Jones Fleming Island, FL

Great experience!👍 Definitely will utilize your services in the future.

Marlene Jordan Billings, MT

The flowers delivered to my friend for her birthday looks nothing and is not what the picture showed at all!! I am really upset and disappointed! The picture showed red roses and irises. The roses are almost fully open and the flowers are not irises at all!!

Mariya Kaatsheuvel, NB

I ordered a really nice bouquet for my sister's birthday and paid extra for before noon delivery. My own mistake I guess since I never even bothered to read the reviews online. Well the flowers were not delivered by noon so I reached out to them and they apologized for the inconvenience and refunded me the early delivery fee. They kept assuring me that the flowers will be delivered as soon as possible which never happened. The flowers were never delivered. The occasion is gone and I am very disappointed. I got a full refund right away but what a waste of time and effort though. I would never recommend this service to anyone.

K Wellington, FL

Omg! They deliver not by florist but by fed ex. No water for the flower stems. I sent my girlfriend tulips and she lives in Michigan where tulips are grown. From you flowers delivered to lips and of course they were dead because they were in an air-conditioned vehicle without any water.I contacted from you flowers and they told me they wanted a second chance to deliver so I gave it to them. Well the second batch was dead too And when I ask them for a refund they tried to credit me $12 from the $70 order. I told them if they did not credit me the full amount I was going to file a dispute with my credit card company. Only then did they credit me the full amount. That hardly makes up for the fact that my birthday tulips for my Besty we’re horrible

Megan Huntley IA

I ordered one set of flowers and they sent ones that were completely different and cheaper. I feel like I was ripped off.

Kimberly Hall Philadelphia, PA

Very good selection of items and easy to order

Stephanie Smith Kansas City, MO

Beautiful bouquet and fast delivery! Highly recommend!

joy bodo Huntington Station, NY

They delivered next day which was fantastic. I don’t know how the flowers were because the recipient has not told me

Paul West Mechanicsburg, PA

the flowering basket was supposed to be Premium basket I paid extra for a large plant basket... it was smaller than the basic pictured and very disappointing

Steven Bucholtz Oakland, CA

I ordered special rainbow roses for a friend for her 60th birthday and was assured that it would be delivered on her special day. As of 7 pm, they had still not been delivered and when I checked online as to the status of the order, it said they were already delivered. They indeed had not. I called them and was finally connected with someone who sounded like they were in a wind tunnel. When I told her I couldn't understand her she said she could hear me fine. She then looked up the order and told me the flowers would not be delivered until tomorrow- the day after my friend's birthday. The customer service person had no explanation why the flowers were delalyed. I will never use this company again. Their service charges are exhorbitant and they can't even get the product out on time. Terrible Service!

Awesome Ormond Beach, FL

This is an excellent company. Great customer service.

Diane Hadley Owosso, MI

They did everything they said...delivered on time and we're loved!!

Debra Juchemich West Bend, WI

Extremely disappointed! I was so embarrassed by the arrangement they sent I ordered for a funeral. They looked cheap and like a child had arranged them. I do not recommend them at all!!

Dianna Garwood Bear, DE

I ordered these Sympathy flowers for my in-laws. They loved them. The arrangement looks nice!

Noel K Spokane, WA

I just wanted to provide my experience with this company to save another from having to experience the same. Overview: I placed 2 orders for mothers day. These were to be delivered in 2 different states (so it's not a one-time mistake, but instead a consistent failure). The flowers delivered were subpar. They were wilted, bruised, wrinkled, smashed, and looked to be dying at arrival. Additionally, the flowers delivered were NOTHING like they were in the photos of either bouquet I ordered. They looked like random flowers put together with just a couple of the most prevalent ones in the photos. I was hopeful that maybe the first delivery delivery was just a mishap, but when I learned that the second order was in just as bad of shape when it arrived, I no longer could make myself believe it to be a random mishap. I have never used this company before and unfortunately do not see myself using it again. I am beyond disappointed in these and almost feel ashamed that these are the flowers I sent to my mother (who lives states away and I don't get to see for mothers day) and best friend (first time mom). Save yourself and DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Photos: To see what I am talking about, I have attached photos of what was delivered and what it was supposed to look like. Note: I emailed the company after this disaster, they refunded me 25% of each order. Once I was notified by the recipient thay her flowers died 36 hours after receiving them, I emailed the company again who apologized and said they would redeliver an appropriate bouquet. I hadn't heard from the company for 2 weeks so I emailed them and they stated the delivery would happen 5/25. On 5/22 I received an email stating the flowers (roses) were out of stock and they wanted my approval to send a 'beautiful mixed bouquet' & to call them to approve. I called the company and was told of the ugly bouquet I needed to approve for order, which would have them refunding my original order and then charging me for a bouquet I wouldn't sent my worst enemy... I requested my money be refunded and no replacement. The customer service person seemed to not understand and restated that he would refund my money and then charge me for the replacement. I stated that I would like my money refunded, no replacement ordered & that I would be taking care of by contacting a local (and we'll trusted) florist. I received an email of my refund as soon as I hung up the phone. I will still NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND STRONGLY RECOMMEND OTHERS AVOID THEM AND THE HEADACHE CAUSED.

Persisb Staten Island, NY

I will never order from them again!!! I ordered a PREMIUM arrangement to be sent to my mom for Mother's Day. I made sure I ordered it way ahead of time for it to be delivered the Wednesday before. I paid the PREMIUM price!! The flowers that were supposed to be sent was a large bouquet full of plenty of roses, daisies, carnations, and other gorgeous flowers making a luscious Spring bouquet. It looked like it would be a large vase and a huge arrangement. What arrived the first time was a small vase with about 10 roses and some small pink flowers and babies breath. I called customer service several times. They apologized for the mistake and tried to call the florist but couldn't reach them. Eventually they agreed to send a complimentary bouquet that would be the quality and size of the bouquet I ordered and give me my money back because they would not be able to deliver it before Mother's Day. I'm still waiting on the refund, but that is the only reason I'm giving one star. The second bouquet had less roses than the first and had the other flowers but it was just as small as the first one. The quality control of the florists is not good. If you can't arrange to have florists replicate what you advertise exactly as pictured, then that florist needs to be removed from your system. It was an embarrassment that the bouquet was as small as it was when the picture was as large and as luscious as it was. There is no excuse for this kind of highway robbery. If you're going to send a $30 arrangement, don't charge me $75. Ok, granted I got both for free, but it was because I complained!!!! Where is your own quality control?? Where is your effort to change the florist??? The second arrangement should have come from a different florist. Unfortunately, they also refuse to give you the name of the florist so you can't contact them directly. It was an awful experience. This review is based on the principle because it is false advertising! Buyer beware. I got my money back but will everyone even know how disparate the picture is from the reality of what gets delivered? The large vase and large PREMIUM arrangement on the right in the picture is what I wanted to be delivered. The two on the left with the small vases and the small arrangements are what arrived: one initially and one after complaining to customer service and being assured I would get exactly what I ordered from the website with apologies and assurances that they would make sure. Never again! Completely false advertising!

Katrina Godbey Easton, PA

On Saturday, April 10, 2021, my husband placed an order through From You Flowers to be delivered the following day. Hours later he received an email stating that the order couldn’t be delivered Sunday as requested but would be delivered on Monday. The flowers were for our anniversary so having them delivered on Monday simply wouldn’t do. He canceled the order and received an email stating his order had been canceled and his money would be refunded. On Monday, April 12, 2021, the order of flowers my husband had canceled was delivered to our doorstep. The delivery person wasn’t wearing a mask and was holding the flowers very close to her face while talking on her cell phone. She left them on the wet ground outside of our front door and left without ringing the doorbell. The flowers weren’t wrapped, and the vase wasn’t even in a cardboard box. I called Bouquets N Things, the florist in Easton, PA who delivered the flowers, and told them we had canceled the order and asked them to pick up the flowers, which we would have returned regardless because they were half dead when they were dropped off and the wrong color. We spoke to the owner who couldn’t have been ruder or more belligerent. She refused to pick up the flowers despite the fact that she had admittedly filled the order in error. She told me that she wouldn’t get paid by From You Flowers if the flowers weren’t delivered. She also gave the excuse that due to COVID she couldn’t pick up the flowers, despite the fact that neither my husband or I had touched the flowers and completely ignoring the fact that she had been holding the flowers by her face while talking on her cell phone as she was delivering them. We didn’t want to bring flowers in the house because the person who delivered them wasn’t wearing a mask, was coughing all over them, and my husband and I didn’t want to expose our family to COVID. Not to mention we weren’t going to keep flowers we didn’t pay for as he had canceled the order. The owner kept telling us to keep the flowers, not out of generosity, but so that she could get paid for this bogus delivery. We called Bouquets N Things several times but each time the owner refused to do the right thing and became ruder with each call. She yelled at us that her shop isn’t open on Sundays, which we had no way of knowing because From You Flowers doesn’t tell us what florist will be delivering the flowers. All we wanted to do was give back flowers for an order that had been canceled so the owner was not justified for her rude and unprofessional behavior. Unable to reason with the owner of Bouquets N Things, we called From You Flowers. From You Flowers contacted the owner of Bouquets N Things several times and asked them to pick up the flowers, but the owner refused. Not wanting to keep the flowers on an order that had been canceled my husband took an hour drive roundtrip to return the flowers to Bouquets N Things. What Bouquets N Things did was not only bad customer service, it was unethical. I could forgive a florist who dropped off flowers with a few dead rose petals, but I cannot forgive a florist that is verbally abusive and refuses to pick up flowers that had been delivered in error. If you order from Bouquets N Things you won’t get roses the way you ordered them, all you get is stuck by a thorn.

Mark Odisho Phoenix, AZ

Flowers didn’t look anything like the picture… they gave 30% off after I contacted them.. too bad I can’t post pictures

Jessica Gray Latrobe, PA

Ordering was easy & flowers right on time!

Deborah Holland

The flowers were beautiful. Arrived on time.

nessas creations Tampa, FL

Very beautiful and received in time, I would buy again

Lisa McNees Covington, KY

customer service was great when I needed to change delivery address

Tracy Woelffer

I ordered a plant arrangement for the anniversary of my friends mother passing. The order went through as a same day delivery which was desired. I received an email apologizing that because of Labor Day weekend the order would not be fulfilled that day as planned. When I cancelled my order they gave me a prompt refund AND they still delivered the plant arrangement on the next business day. They did not skimp either. The arrangement was gorgeous! I will be using them for all my future floral deliveries. What a top-notch company! Kudos to them for going above and beyond!

Neil Olive

I have ordered flowers from this company for about 5 years and have had no problems whatsoever , the flowers were always fresh and delivered on time , and I always get a follow up email asking about my satisfaction with the flowers and delivery . The recipients of the flowers always raved about the quality of the flowers plus there selection and prices can't be beat .

Ryan Alpine, UT

I had a fantastic experience with From You Flowers. I purchased flowers to be delivered to a business partner in an office I had never been to. On the day of the delivery, I received a call and text from the delivery man saying the address I inputted was incorrect. Over the course of 15 mins, the delivery man was patient with me as I tracked down the correct address. The flowers were then successfully delivered. I will definitely use them again.

April

I'm very pleased with my delivery and went online to leave a good review, and am surprised at all the bad ratings...eeek. If I had seen them prior to purchasing I probably would not have used them. I needed flowers delivered quickly for my sick grandmother's return home from the hospital. She lives 2500 miles away. I didn't want her to get flowers from a box and have to have an 85 year old lady have to assemble her own flowers. So, 1) I liked that the arrangement came already prepared. 2) the delivery occurred the next day, on time. It was a very smooth transaction. The arrangement looks a little different than the picture, but I understood beforehand that I was at the mercy of what the local florist had available that was 2500 miles away. It brightened grandma's day. Thank you, From You Flowers!

Jessica Rdrgz Dallas, TX

I ordered my moms flowers 4/30/21 so she could get them by mothers day she never received them. I talked with customer support online and they said it should be they didn't know when it would be delivered because they don't have access to that info so came 8pm I called and they told me oh no sorry about that its wont be delivered till tomorrow. Tomorrow came and my mom still didn't receive anything so I called again and they gave me a partial refund and supposedly said she would be receiving the flowers today in the morning the morning has passed and she hasnt received anything.

Julie M. Richmond, TX

My first experience has been terrible! I ordered my mother a mixed bouquet for Mother's Day, and she received a few sad flowers and a birthday balloon. I contacted Customer Service, who blamed it on floral "substitutions " and refunded 20 %. I will never order from this company again, and I suggest you spend your money elsewhere. This company seems to make a habit of this, which is unethical. It's obviously a scam!

Sally Ng New York, NY

Ordered a dozen roses for my parents for lunar new years. I specifically requested it to be delivered by Thursday 2/11. Upon paying, I received an email confirming delivery will be made before 6pm on Thursday. On Thursday, I received an email saying delivery was delayed and no further information was provided as to when the flowers would be delivered. I checked the tracking throughout the day and noticed it arrived at the UPS location near my parents house around 3pm. I had hopes it would still make it, but 6pm came around and still no flowers. I contacted FromYouFlowers via chat and spoke to 2 representative, both gave me different information. One told me delivery was rescheduled for Friday while the 2nd rep told me it was out for delivery. When I asked for ETA of delivery, she redirected me to call their 1-800 #, which I did. I spoke to the live representative and reiterated that the flowers needed to be delivered by Thursday night as my parents will not be home Friday. He reassured me that they were going to be delivered by 9pm Thursday. 9pm, 10pm...and still no flowers. The flowers were delivered Friday 2pm and by the time my parents received it, the roses were wilted and lifeless. I called FromYouFlowers immediately the next morning about this and spoke to another representative who told me they would resend a new bouquet for delivery today, 2/15. I was really hoping they would make things right and keep to their promise this time around, but again, the roses never arrived. The most frustrating part through all of this process is that FromYouFlowers had repeatedly failed to keep their delivery dates and repeatedly provided false information.

Nichole Racine, OH

I placed an order through From Your Flowers through the phone on 02-14-2021 at 9:41 AM. My order was successfully placed, was paid and I was given the correct details as to where and whom I wanted the order to go to. The lady on the phone assured me that it would be delivered that that, 02-14-2021. I recieved a confirmation email at 9:52 AM on 02-14-2021. I then received an email at 7:43 PM on 02-14-2021 that my order has successfully been delivered to the address. I contacted the recipients the following day on 02-15-2021 to ask if they had received it, they told me no. I then became confused wondering why I had gotten reassured my order would be delivered on the 14th and also gotten an email later saying it was delivered if it in fact was not delivered. I called From You Flowers at 11:06 AM on 02-15-2021 and explained to the gentleman what was going on, he basically said he was unsure. He said the florist was unable to respond at the time to give any answers as to why this has happened. He told me he would leave a message to the florist to have the order delivered ASAP, I couldnt get any information as to what is going on which just made me frustrated. I called back later at 1:42 PM to see if perhaps the florist has responded, if the order is on it's way to be delivered but again, the person I talked to was unable to answer my questions and concerns. He told me to florist has not responded yet & they're unable to be reached at this time due to them being busy. They told me I'd receive an email when the order has been delivered, it have not received any emails from them that whole day. I decided to join a Chat with someone from From Your Flowers to see if I could get someone that could at least give me some information. I got in a chat with them at 7:01 PM and talked to Christnoviem, once again I explained what has been going on. One of the messages they sent me said, "Christnoviem - With regard to your concern, we are sorry for any inconvenience this delay may have caused. We are currently following up with the filling florist and once the non-delivery is confirmed on their behalf, we will contact you. Please rest assured, we will be sure to get in touch as soon as possible to come to the best resolution to this matter and proceed with the order how you please. We are available for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week for your convenience." , "We are still waiting on the florist's response on this issue." I then asked, "Any idea how long it'll be before you hear from them?" , "How long does it typically take for the florist to reply?" They answered with, "It would depend on the florist you can come back for an update after an hour or two." I hope you realize this has been going on since 9:41 AM 02-14-2021 and I am writing this on 6:18 AM on 02-16-2021. What was suppose to be something special for someone to surprise them on Valentine's day turned out to be such a headache. I understand if they were too busy to deliver it on the 14th but they should not have given me an email stating it was delivered and then still, two days later it has yet to be delivered and they dont have any information to give me. its frustrating, its aggravating. I just want my questions answered.