From You Flowers Logo

From You Flowers

Is This Your Business?

6.0

When it comes to a diverse selection in floral arrangements, From You Flowers delivers. The extensive online website offers a wide range of occasions and all sorts of flower varieties—sunflowers, daisies, carnations, orchids and even succulents. There are flowers to wish someone a happy birthday, to congratulate a couple on their new baby, express your deepest sympathy, or maybe you want to deliver flowers to your loved ones just because. No matter the recipient or the occasion, From You Flowers will provide a beautiful bouquet. From You Flowers has linked up with about 20,000 florists around the globe and, with these connections, From You Flowers supplies fresh flowers to the entire United States and 140 other countries.

TheBouqs.com Logo
1.1
ProFlowers Logo
#3 ProFlowers chevron_right
1.7

The Good

• Floral Arrangement Selection
  • Same Day Delivery
  • Costs
  • Flower Resource Guide

Floral Arrangement Selection

One of From You Flowers most prized qualities is their wide selection of flowers. They don't just give you the basic long-stem roses red or pink roses (though they handle those too). With such a variety of themes, you're sure to find the bouquet that fits your occasion. Want to get your spouse anniversary flowers? Tell your mother happy Mother’s Day? They’ll have the perfect bouquet. Aside from bouquets, they also offer corsages and boutonnieres, gift baskets, plants, and wreaths. In other words, you can order "from-you" flowers, but if you prefer, you can order "from-you" fruit, treats, and plants instead.

Same Day Delivery

Even though they're a global company, From You Flowers are delivered by a local florist, which helps keep them preserved for deliveries. So if that bouquet of sunflowers is perfect for a birthday gift, customers won’t have to worry about waiting in long lines at the last minute. Place your order by 3 p.m. in the time zone of your delivery, and your flowers will arrive within hours.

Costs

From You Flowers has a variety of choices when it comes to picking a bouquet. Customers have the option to select a bouquet size of regular, deluxe, or premium. Because of this, it allows customers to choose an arrangement within their price range. From You Flowers bouquets are typically between $25-$80 for a quality arrangement. If that is still a little much on the budget, there is a sale page where customers can find bouquets for under $30. Fairly often, From You Flowers provides coupons and promo codes, so be on the lookout for those.

Flower Resource Guide

The From You Flowers website provides a thorough directory of flower facts. The topics range from choosing the perfect flowers for your coworker to tips on how to prolong the life of your bouquet. The extensive information will give customers a leg up when sending the appropriate flower arrangements for any special occasion.

The Bad

• Customer Complaints
  • Substitution Policy

Customer Complaints

No company is without its faults though. Over two hundred complaints were regarding delivery problems, and another two hundred reported issues with the product itself that they received. Other customers reported flaws about the company's satisfaction guarantee, billing, and advertising issues. On top of that, there are several negative reviews online about this company as well. Most of these reviews complain about the From You Flowers's dishonest pricing and missed deliveries. So for what it's worth, beware if you order from this company that you may have some hiccups.

Substitution Policy

While From You Flowers does their best to arrange their floral bouquets exactly as pictured on the website it is possible the local florist will have to substitute certain flowers due to lack of availability or in order to deliver your arrangement on time. From You Flowers states that they will try to match flower color and looks as close as possible, but if they cannot fulfill the request they will substitute flowers of equal or greater value. This also applies to the containers in which the flowers arrive in. This might not seem that negative, but it can throw customers off who are expecting the replica of the bouquet they ordered online.

The Bottom Line

Above all else, From You Flowers’ wide variety of bouquets and the quality of their freshness sets them apart. While a lot of competing florists only provide you with bouquets of lilies and roses, From You Flowers generously lets you choose between several different types. Plus, between their local florists' efforts and their same-day delivery, the flowers you order will come fresh and beautiful. Just be aware of the possible mishaps that can come with ordering a bouquet online (delayed delivery or flower substitutions). On the whole, From You Flowers has a positive reputation, decent prices, and plenty of customer support.  Because their variety and quality make them stand out, they present an excellent option for customers who value those factors.

1.2

Persisb Staten Island, NY

I will never order from them again!!! I ordered a PREMIUM arrangement to be sent to my mom for Mother's Day. I made sure I ordered it way ahead of time for it to be delivered the Wednesday before. I paid the PREMIUM price!! The flowers that were supposed to be sent was a large bouquet full of plenty of roses, daisies, carnations, and other gorgeous flowers making a luscious Spring bouquet. It looked like it would be a large vase and a huge arrangement. What arrived the first time was a small vase with about 10 roses and some small pink flowers and babies breath. I called customer service several times. They apologized for the mistake and tried to call the florist but couldn't reach them. Eventually they agreed to send a complimentary bouquet that would be the quality and size of the bouquet I ordered and give me my money back because they would not be able to deliver it before Mother's Day. I'm still waiting on the refund, but that is the only reason I'm giving one star. The second bouquet had less roses than the first and had the other flowers but it was just as small as the first one. The quality control of the florists is not good. If you can't arrange to have florists replicate what you advertise exactly as pictured, then that florist needs to be removed from your system. It was an embarrassment that the bouquet was as small as it was when the picture was as large and as luscious as it was. There is no excuse for this kind of highway robbery. If you're going to send a $30 arrangement, don't charge me $75. Ok, granted I got both for free, but it was because I complained!!!! Where is your own quality control?? Where is your effort to change the florist??? The second arrangement should have come from a different florist. Unfortunately, they also refuse to give you the name of the florist so you can't contact them directly. It was an awful experience. This review is based on the principle because it is false advertising! Buyer beware. I got my money back but will everyone even know how disparate the picture is from the reality of what gets delivered? The large vase and large PREMIUM arrangement on the right in the picture is what I wanted to be delivered. The two on the left with the small vases and the small arrangements are what arrived: one initially and one after complaining to customer service and being assured I would get exactly what I ordered from the website with apologies and assurances that they would make sure. Never again! Completely false advertising!

Jessica Rdrgz Dallas, TX

I ordered my moms flowers 4/30/21 so she could get them by mothers day she never received them. I talked with customer support online and they said it should be they didn't know when it would be delivered because they don't have access to that info so came 8pm I called and they told me oh no sorry about that its wont be delivered till tomorrow. Tomorrow came and my mom still didn't receive anything so I called again and they gave me a partial refund and supposedly said she would be receiving the flowers today in the morning the morning has passed and she hasnt received anything.

Julie M. Richmond, TX

My first experience has been terrible! I ordered my mother a mixed bouquet for Mother's Day, and she received a few sad flowers and a birthday balloon. I contacted Customer Service, who blamed it on floral "substitutions " and refunded 20 %. I will never order from this company again, and I suggest you spend your money elsewhere. This company seems to make a habit of this, which is unethical. It's obviously a scam!

Iliana Buckholdt Minneapolis, MN

Horrible service! Ordered an arrangement called Purple Mothers Day Special because my mother in law loves purple. They emailed me it was delivered when it wasn’t! It finally got delivered several hours later and the arrangement didn’t have one single purple flower in it! Not cheap or worth their product! Horrible customer service too!

Katrina Godbey Easton, PA

On Saturday, April 10, 2021, my husband placed an order through From You Flowers to be delivered the following day. Hours later he received an email stating that the order couldn’t be delivered Sunday as requested but would be delivered on Monday. The flowers were for our anniversary so having them delivered on Monday simply wouldn’t do. He canceled the order and received an email stating his order had been canceled and his money would be refunded. On Monday, April 12, 2021, the order of flowers my husband had canceled was delivered to our doorstep. The delivery person wasn’t wearing a mask and was holding the flowers very close to her face while talking on her cell phone. She left them on the wet ground outside of our front door and left without ringing the doorbell. The flowers weren’t wrapped, and the vase wasn’t even in a cardboard box. I called Bouquets N Things, the florist in Easton, PA who delivered the flowers, and told them we had canceled the order and asked them to pick up the flowers, which we would have returned regardless because they were half dead when they were dropped off and the wrong color. We spoke to the owner who couldn’t have been ruder or more belligerent. She refused to pick up the flowers despite the fact that she had admittedly filled the order in error. She told me that she wouldn’t get paid by From You Flowers if the flowers weren’t delivered. She also gave the excuse that due to COVID she couldn’t pick up the flowers, despite the fact that neither my husband or I had touched the flowers and completely ignoring the fact that she had been holding the flowers by her face while talking on her cell phone as she was delivering them. We didn’t want to bring flowers in the house because the person who delivered them wasn’t wearing a mask, was coughing all over them, and my husband and I didn’t want to expose our family to COVID. Not to mention we weren’t going to keep flowers we didn’t pay for as he had canceled the order. The owner kept telling us to keep the flowers, not out of generosity, but so that she could get paid for this bogus delivery. We called Bouquets N Things several times but each time the owner refused to do the right thing and became ruder with each call. She yelled at us that her shop isn’t open on Sundays, which we had no way of knowing because From You Flowers doesn’t tell us what florist will be delivering the flowers. All we wanted to do was give back flowers for an order that had been canceled so the owner was not justified for her rude and unprofessional behavior. Unable to reason with the owner of Bouquets N Things, we called From You Flowers. From You Flowers contacted the owner of Bouquets N Things several times and asked them to pick up the flowers, but the owner refused. Not wanting to keep the flowers on an order that had been canceled my husband took an hour drive roundtrip to return the flowers to Bouquets N Things. What Bouquets N Things did was not only bad customer service, it was unethical. I could forgive a florist who dropped off flowers with a few dead rose petals, but I cannot forgive a florist that is verbally abusive and refuses to pick up flowers that had been delivered in error. If you order from Bouquets N Things you won’t get roses the way you ordered them, all you get is stuck by a thorn.

dawne gibson Lawrenceville, GA

I wish I could upload photos. I spent $132 on the biggest bouquet they had and recieved maybe $50 worth of flowers. I will never use or refer this company

Kygirl Edinburgh, IN

Worst place buyers beware . I placed a order to be delivered same day and paid extra . Never delivered them . Called back promised to be delivered by noon next day still a no show . Now fighting to get my money back

Priscilla Licon Colorado Springs, CO

I would just like say to anyone thinking about using FROM YOU FLOWERS do yourself a favor DON'T. Flowers are nothing like picture poorly arranged and wilted badly found out the flowers were from a grocery store NOT FROM A PROFESSIONAL FLORIST NOT AMAZING

Kate Independence, MO

My grandmother sent me tulips via next day air on 2/11/21. I received frozen solid dead flowers on 11/17/21. I contacted From You Flowers and was told that since I was not the customer they could not help me. So I got to call my grandmother and thank her for sending me dead flowers on the anniversary of my husbands death. Also, that in addition to the flowers being trash they were a bit late.

cristiano chiappa Fort Lauderdale, FL

Worst company ever. Ordered on 0//12/21 to be delivered same day ( obviously pay same day fee) all confirmed but in the afternoon I get an email that my order was running late...next delivery on the 2/16...the following day I get another email that my order would be delivered on the 2/17....still waiting. Save you an headache and don’t order from them ....they are terrible worst service ever....0 stars!

Yolanda Briganti Riverton, UT

I ordered some flowers for my friend who just lost her baby. They were delivered to the proper place and looked great. I received confirmation of the delivery and then they kept sending me emails for a long time until I finally unsubscribed but the flowers were very nice.

Rob Bolingbrook, IL

My mom's b day, they missed the b day, I only found out because I kept checking status. Promised to deliver a bouquet on them failed to deliver the 18th, failed on the 19th, and just at 5:22 from my son that grandma got her flowers. Do not use this company, they practice redlining and don't deliver to certain neighborhoods

D and H ,

We purchased flowers online through them in August 2020 for a funeral. I was really pleased. However, we placed 2 more new orders in December for flowers for "Family". For one of the orders, we received (totally last-minute), a "delay" message. Basically saying the order will NOT be filled "on time" and WON'T be filled until 4 DAYS late! This was unbelievable as we had placed the order 7 days earlier and not a "hint" of any problems. They literally sent that at 12:24am! The flowers were due to be delivered that SAME day. So NOW it is the middle of the night! We called the next morning. We CANCELED the order. We got an immediate email confirmation we'd be refunded our money in 1-3 business days. We called around to a local florist in the city the flowers were to have been delivered to our family. We found a WONDERFUL professional (with great reviews) a local shop who stepped right up and helped us SAME DAY no problem or issues! And gave us a good price. "From You Flowers" is a middleman. You log on and look at their floral samples/pictures. You choose what you want. They THEN contract OUT the order TO A LOCAL FLORIST in that town or city. They take a "cut" for their services. The florist makes a "sale". Usually calling a florist directly is MORE EXPENSIVE because these on-line "floral service companies" deal in large volumes of business and, so, local shops have their regular customers, people who just call them AND they can "grab" or choose to "fill" one of these "middleman" on-line service orders too but must do it for the PRICE already quoted when you paid for it online. So these online services take your money... THEN try to fill the order using local "talent" or florists who will take the job and agree to the price. Usually this goes smoothly. However, THIS TIME it was bad. To cancel an order delivery SAME DAY and then say it will instead be 4 days late??? When the flowers NEEDED to arrive on schedule not late? Anyway, we called Customer Service. We explained our frustration and displeasure. They CANCELED the order and sent a "confirm" via email they have/will refund our money. Expect it to "post" on our credit card in 1-3 business days. So, this was a bad experience. And it prompted us to take a "look" at this company and their "reviews". We did and were "stunned" at how many simular complaints or... just "problems". The first time we used them it was great. We had one other order scheduled for 2 days before Christmas... to be delivered. After the first cancellation and reading the reviews we called back and CANCELLED that other order too. Don't want or can't take chances on that order being "delayed" or rescheduled too! Likely, they were having trouble finding a florist willing to "fill or take" the order. I wanted to like this company but now I don't especially after seeing the bad reviews. There are good ones too. But, the bad ones are a lot like what happened to us. Can't support that. It was so unnerving to get that email at 12:24am giving me "no choice" but to accept that my order placed 7 days earlier and to be delivered THAT SAME DAY was NOW pushed back 4 days late! No choice. No explanation. Just "too bad" basically. Who DOES that? And when their Customer Service Rep called that local florist for us to check on the problem, during our call, NO ONE AWNSERS??? at 11am? Our family occasion was too important and the flowers too important to play "games" with this stuff. After the reviews and this... we lost "trust". Yes, we PAID more to go locally and call a shop ourselves. BUT we also found a lovely person at the other end who worked with our budget and understood our frustration. From You Flowers DID say they will refund our money. And did cancel the order after some "back and forth" "gamesmanship" with their Customer Service Dept. It makes me sad. I wanted to like these people the flowers in August were beautiful. But you just don't cancel flowers with no explainations, same day. All that was left was for us to do was go elsewhere, (quickly!)... And we did. With no "problems" either. From You Flowers did apologize. The Rep said "I'm sorry a lot!"

Tracy Woelffer

I ordered a plant arrangement for the anniversary of my friends mother passing. The order went through as a same day delivery which was desired. I received an email apologizing that because of Labor Day weekend the order would not be fulfilled that day as planned. When I cancelled my order they gave me a prompt refund AND they still delivered the plant arrangement on the next business day. They did not skimp either. The arrangement was gorgeous! I will be using them for all my future floral deliveries. What a top-notch company! Kudos to them for going above and beyond!

Neil Olive

I have ordered flowers from this company for about 5 years and have had no problems whatsoever , the flowers were always fresh and delivered on time , and I always get a follow up email asking about my satisfaction with the flowers and delivery . The recipients of the flowers always raved about the quality of the flowers plus there selection and prices can't be beat .

Ryan Alpine, UT

I had a fantastic experience with From You Flowers. I purchased flowers to be delivered to a business partner in an office I had never been to. On the day of the delivery, I received a call and text from the delivery man saying the address I inputted was incorrect. Over the course of 15 mins, the delivery man was patient with me as I tracked down the correct address. The flowers were then successfully delivered. I will definitely use them again.

April

I'm very pleased with my delivery and went online to leave a good review, and am surprised at all the bad ratings...eeek. If I had seen them prior to purchasing I probably would not have used them. I needed flowers delivered quickly for my sick grandmother's return home from the hospital. She lives 2500 miles away. I didn't want her to get flowers from a box and have to have an 85 year old lady have to assemble her own flowers. So, 1) I liked that the arrangement came already prepared. 2) the delivery occurred the next day, on time. It was a very smooth transaction. The arrangement looks a little different than the picture, but I understood beforehand that I was at the mercy of what the local florist had available that was 2500 miles away. It brightened grandma's day. Thank you, From You Flowers!

Kimberly Edwards ,

The worst experience ever! I purchased Rise and Lily Celebration and Big Bright Blue Skies for two of my special friends for their birthday! Neither wasn't what I paid for! The Big Bright Blue Skies wasn't delivered on time. I tried canceling it, but no one got back with me. This company will not get any more money out of me ever!

Alicia Burbank, CA

Placed a Valentine's Day order for my daughter on 02/04/19. Total was over $60. Instructions asked if this was a business where being delivered. I stated yes provided address and the order said it would be delivered on Valentines Day between 8am - 6 pm. (we work together). My daughter left and I waited till 7 pm and order was never delivered. However I received an email at 6:36 pm stating delivery was made. That was false and immediately attempted to call them, no answer just voicemail message saying to track my order online and then call was disconnected. I sent several emails and eventually the next day around 2:50 pm I received an email stating I was getting a full refund. Also, that Friday the 15th, the flowers were delivered, OMG! flowers were dry and looked dead as if they made the arrangement from flowers they picked from the trash. They did not look like the photo what so ever. They were rather embarrassing. I asked the delivery guy, these flowers were suppose to be delivered yesterday and they look ugly. He said "I don't know I was only dispatched 30 minutes ago" and made a quick exit. This was my first and LAST time ordering from this website. I'm just happy I received a full refund, and the flowers received were tossed (back) in the trash.

Mo Bunn Colorado Springs, CO

After reading reviews of From You Flowers I was super nervous about my purchase (I researched the company after the fact! 😳) However, my flowers were delivered on time for Valentine’s Day. They weren’t exactly as pretty as the photo showed and that’s the only reason I’m not giving 5 stars. Still, very nice flowers overall!

Julie Waughtal Minneapolis, MN

2 broke off roses and wilted the next day. Gave me $3.85 credit and a$10.00 credit to use next time. Wont be a next time. Customer service was computer generated and poor.

Alexander Balaeff Oviedo, FL

I chose FromYouFlowers.com to deliver flowers for my wife's birthday, and paid them a fee to have the bouquet delivered by noon. They delivered it at 5:30pm... I paid for a premium bouquet (the best of the three options they included), they brought a poorly-looking basic version. I will now have to fight them for a refund (and waste my time doing so...), but here's a warning to everyone else: STAY AWAY!!!

Sally Ng New York, NY

Ordered a dozen roses for my parents for lunar new years. I specifically requested it to be delivered by Thursday 2/11. Upon paying, I received an email confirming delivery will be made before 6pm on Thursday. On Thursday, I received an email saying delivery was delayed and no further information was provided as to when the flowers would be delivered. I checked the tracking throughout the day and noticed it arrived at the UPS location near my parents house around 3pm. I had hopes it would still make it, but 6pm came around and still no flowers. I contacted FromYouFlowers via chat and spoke to 2 representative, both gave me different information. One told me delivery was rescheduled for Friday while the 2nd rep told me it was out for delivery. When I asked for ETA of delivery, she redirected me to call their 1-800 #, which I did. I spoke to the live representative and reiterated that the flowers needed to be delivered by Thursday night as my parents will not be home Friday. He reassured me that they were going to be delivered by 9pm Thursday. 9pm, 10pm...and still no flowers. The flowers were delivered Friday 2pm and by the time my parents received it, the roses were wilted and lifeless. I called FromYouFlowers immediately the next morning about this and spoke to another representative who told me they would resend a new bouquet for delivery today, 2/15. I was really hoping they would make things right and keep to their promise this time around, but again, the roses never arrived. The most frustrating part through all of this process is that FromYouFlowers had repeatedly failed to keep their delivery dates and repeatedly provided false information.

Nichole Racine, OH

I placed an order through From Your Flowers through the phone on 02-14-2021 at 9:41 AM. My order was successfully placed, was paid and I was given the correct details as to where and whom I wanted the order to go to. The lady on the phone assured me that it would be delivered that that, 02-14-2021. I recieved a confirmation email at 9:52 AM on 02-14-2021. I then received an email at 7:43 PM on 02-14-2021 that my order has successfully been delivered to the address. I contacted the recipients the following day on 02-15-2021 to ask if they had received it, they told me no. I then became confused wondering why I had gotten reassured my order would be delivered on the 14th and also gotten an email later saying it was delivered if it in fact was not delivered. I called From You Flowers at 11:06 AM on 02-15-2021 and explained to the gentleman what was going on, he basically said he was unsure. He said the florist was unable to respond at the time to give any answers as to why this has happened. He told me he would leave a message to the florist to have the order delivered ASAP, I couldnt get any information as to what is going on which just made me frustrated. I called back later at 1:42 PM to see if perhaps the florist has responded, if the order is on it's way to be delivered but again, the person I talked to was unable to answer my questions and concerns. He told me to florist has not responded yet & they're unable to be reached at this time due to them being busy. They told me I'd receive an email when the order has been delivered, it have not received any emails from them that whole day. I decided to join a Chat with someone from From Your Flowers to see if I could get someone that could at least give me some information. I got in a chat with them at 7:01 PM and talked to Christnoviem, once again I explained what has been going on. One of the messages they sent me said, "Christnoviem - With regard to your concern, we are sorry for any inconvenience this delay may have caused. We are currently following up with the filling florist and once the non-delivery is confirmed on their behalf, we will contact you. Please rest assured, we will be sure to get in touch as soon as possible to come to the best resolution to this matter and proceed with the order how you please. We are available for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week for your convenience." , "We are still waiting on the florist's response on this issue." I then asked, "Any idea how long it'll be before you hear from them?" , "How long does it typically take for the florist to reply?" They answered with, "It would depend on the florist you can come back for an update after an hour or two." I hope you realize this has been going on since 9:41 AM 02-14-2021 and I am writing this on 6:18 AM on 02-16-2021. What was suppose to be something special for someone to surprise them on Valentine's day turned out to be such a headache. I understand if they were too busy to deliver it on the 14th but they should not have given me an email stating it was delivered and then still, two days later it has yet to be delivered and they dont have any information to give me. its frustrating, its aggravating. I just want my questions answered.

Deborah Hackensack, NJ

I placed 4 orders about two weeks before Mothers' Day, all for Mothers' Day. Two were shipped and arrived timely. The third order was to have arrived on Thursday before Mothers' Day. It was never shipped nor delivered. I am now on my second call to the company trying to straighten this out. Their solution is to have me make a third call to them to check yet again on what went wrong. They are certainly sucking the joy out of sending flowers. The fourth order was for my daughter in law who lives in an apartment building. Even though I received an email saying the flowers had been delivered, she did NOT receive them. When I insisted that the flowers be resent, the customer representative actually hung up on me. Now they are telling me that it's my responsibility to check with UPS. Again, making this extremely unpleasant. This is not the first issue I have had with this company. The last time I ordered flowers one out of three orders were mishandled. I specifically ordered a bouquet of irises to be sent to my friend Iris. Not even one Iris in the bouquet. I will be posting this review everywhere I can.

1dumpedviper Ladera Ranch, CA

This company is a JOKE! I placed an online order on 5/2/2020 for delivery on 5/5/20. Then paid an “Expedited” fee to have the flowers delivered before noon. NO FLOWERS. This is for my 13th Wedding Anniversary. Tried to chat with customer service, agent log’s in and says “How can I help you” after putting a very clear description of the issue. After typing it again, no response from the agent after 10 minutes. I will NEVER do business with this garbage company again. I had to show a picture of the $165 flower arrangement I ordered to the wife that never showed up, so she knows I didn’t forget. Not only do I not have flowers on my Anniversary, I must file a dispute with my CC company!!! Absolutely inexcusable, hope they go bankrupt!

Jill Stevens Lewisville, TX

Worst experience I have ever had with a florist company! Placed an order to be delivered same day to a friend of mine that just list her husband. I placed order at around 11 am or after to be delivered to recepient Nancy..get a email saying order was delivered? I asked where about at location was it left..response was delivered at 10 am left with a Denise? This is where the trouble started ..after SEVERAL phone calls and emails no one ever could tell me what happened to my order? Always told we will check with florist? Following day I had to text them to find out status..Still no answer..just apologies for not knowing anything?? When I finally called again around 10 til 5 pm was told it was delivered the day before? That was a lie again because I had to contact my friend (which I did not want happen) to ask her if she received? No she had not!!! Not to mention got hung up on by the customer service that was telling me it was delivered the day before with different information than what I was being told for a day and a half! Ended up cancelling my order and getting money back! 😠😠

SoUwanaBaRocStar Antioch, CA

Ordered flowers to be delivered on my wedding day to a hotel in Las Vegas. They did arrive on time, however they were "not" deluxe size, nor did they look anything like the picture of the flowers I purchased. It was pretty disappointing because I bought this Peach/Orange themed bouquet to match the colors of my wedding. Not only were there other colors like Yellow? and White?, but completely different flowers like cheap Carnations!

Tom M Port Saint Lucie, FL

Where do I start !!! I've ordered 3 times and sent to my girlfriend within 2 months. The first time was perfect no problem with order. The second order was delivered not sure what time but we came home from dinner at 11:00 and found flowers SITTING on front porch in 7 degree weather.. We left for dinner at 7:00 so have no idea how long they were sitting there. The 3rd and very last time was 2/14/20 I ordered a very nice display and paid for early delivery. At 11:00am I got a email conformation that the flowers were delivered which they were not !!! I called and after a hour on hold got hold of C/S she told me they just say that when it is loaded on the truck which is crazy.. She called the florest and they said it way on the way. We had a 7 pm dinner reservation and still no flowers .. On the way home from dinner at 9:30pm I got a call and the delivery person said what do you want me to do with your flowers !!! It was 22degrees and she said I will just put the on the porch... What the hell .... I was pissed I paid all the money just a horrible place.. 2 days later the roses were turning brown .. I called C/S and told them . She offered ma a 20persent discount on my next order !!! I told her keep the discount I will NEVER order flowers from this place again. Horrible place and I going write 100 reviews....

G Mills Chicago Heights, IL

I placed an order for next day (Sunday) delivery of a sympathy arrangement to the funeral home. After submitting the order, the price jumped almost $10 on the receipt compared to the order summary. Then at 11:30 Sunday morning I got a call from them saying the shop isn't going that way today and can't deliver until tomorrow and asked if a Monday delivery would be ok. Obviously Monday won't be ok for a service on Sunday! Between their dishonest pricing and offering services they can't deliver (no pun intended) this was the first and last time I will ever try to use this company and will tell everyone I know who wants to order flowers not to use them.

A.J. Redmond, WA

Paid extra for same day delivery, but order wasn't delivered. Called and got my extra $2.99 refunded. Next day, still no delivery (oh - the florist wasn't open on a Sunday). Was offered 15% off the order. Monday, still no delivery (oh - the florist won't be able to put together the order that day, so sorry. We'll upgrade your order to "deluxe"). Tuesday something was delivered, BUT NOT WHAT I HAD ORDERED. What has been delivered cost less in "deluxe" than what I had originally ordered as "regular". 3 days late and not what I had ordered. I requested a full refund, but that doesn't provide the "satisfaction guarantee" they claim to offer.

Scott Emeryville, CA

We placed our order early in the week for our Mother’s Day Flowers. It was scheduled for Sat. or Sun. But it never showed up. We even had someone stay home both days so we wouldn’t miss the delivery. Then they called me at 4pm on Mother’s Day and said they weren’t coming at all! My wife’s Mom flew to CA from Hawaii for MD and we ending up not having anything to give her. My wife and I felt horrible about it and since they told us so late we couldn’t find anything else for her Mom but an apology for using “From you Flowers.com.” Also English wasn’t the first language for the two support people we talked with and they kept saying they’d deliver them towards the end of the following week when our Mother would have been back home in HI for four days by then! They never seems to understand why that wasn’t a solution. If your delivery is at all important to you then I’d definitely try a different company.

Tara Gentry Winder, GA

5/1/19, placed 2 online orders for flowers. “Pushing Daisy Bouquet” & “How Sweet It Is”. Neither arrangement had ANY of the flowers the advertised bouquets showed. The Pushing Daisy Bouquet was suppose to have only daisies. There were only 5 (small and hidden) daisies through out the entire arrangement. The remaining flowers were mums and carnations. The second arrangement, How Sweet It is - had NONE of the flowers or color variations in the advertised bouquet. I am really wish I could share images on Consumer Affairs to show how inaccurate my orders were. I called to complain. There was little offered to resolve this issue. The Customer Service Rep offered a $15 gift card to use through their company. I explained I would NEVER order flowers through them again. At this point, she hesitated, but offered a 20% refund. This is by far the worse experience I have ever had. I usually just shrug off bad shopping experiences or customer service. But ForYouFlowers.com is on an entirely new level of bad. I would NOT ever recommend this company to anyone.

Ebony H. Glassboro, NJ

They ruined our daughter's birthday! Their "100% Guarantee" is false advertisement. We sent flowers to our daughter who is away from home for her birthday for the very first time as she is at college. This company did not deliver her flowers but instead sent us a computer generated email telling us she would get them the next day. The email came at the end of the business day so we had no ability to see out another florist for a delivery that day. They offered to refund us the delivery fee and then 20% of the total cost. Trust me, the money is NOT the issue-it's the fact that her birthday was ruined!

Debra Tonkawa, OK

This was a flower purchase for a employee who is taking leave for a family death. I paid extra for both next day and before noon delivery. The company did not deliver flowers at all today and had the nerve to send me a email stating they confirmed it was delivered 4/24/19. Today is 4/23/19... How can you confirm a future delivery happened? When I contacted them both by phone and email for a service they can not provide now there response was to give me a 5 dollar refund on a 77 dollar purchase. The flowers cant set at the office for a person who is gone the rest of the week. They fabricated a delivery confirmation.... seriously it's not even the day they claimed confirmed delivery. They will not be able to provide the service I requested, in the time frame they promised and need to refund my entire cancelled order.

April D Elliott Rossville, GA

Sympathy basket ordered. Confident because only good reviews are revealed. Immediately charged and promptly got a call the order needed substitution. Before agreeing I asked for a picture by text or email of the ornament. Refused. This carried on an entire day by emails and phone calls. I offered 3 solutions. I had picked another florist & arrangement, they could give me a florist to pick an arrangement, or they should allow me to go to another vendor. Fast forward 10:30 p.m. & no word as to what was happening. I call to cancel as services were next day. Chesca offers 20% refund and a commitment (I questioned 3 times) that the order would arrive EXACT and on time. Flowers were delivered on time. Family arrives & the arrangement is nothing like what I had ordered. Another call needed to be placed. Keep in mind these service representatives are some that are not easy to understand but I reach JP this time. She 1st tells me there is no immediate supervisor then after checking reference material while I hold she returns to say protocol is to have the supervisor call you back. She will "lay it in a supervisor's chair." How would I like to proceed? Now I await a refund 3 days from now if that is even true and Grandmother's funeral will be but a memory. Total fiasco when you need it least. Those lucky ones that get the arrangement they order are lucky. For service alone, I will never be a repeat buyer. Buyer beware.

Sandyrose Port Angeles, WA

Ordered European floral garden (Deluxe).It shows a packed arrangement with at least 3 sunflowers , tulips, green poms and purple flower accents throughout. My friend sent me a pix of what she received. Two sunflowers , red carnations, a few poms and little else.Looks nothing like photo from From You Flowers. I was embarrassed as this was disgustingly thrown together, did not look professional! And the water was filmy.I will never use this company again. They need to be sure the florists they use are top quality and don’t extremelt cut cirners for more profit. This was delivered to Bullhead City,Az. The Fliwers fir you co. Gave me a 30% refund. Still cost me$42.Could have got a full refund, but they would confiscate bouquet and bother my friend. NEVER AGAIN!!!! Now I’m wondering about another sympathy bouquet we sent to a funeral last March. How tacky was that I wonder???

Jane Charleston, WV

Recipient never received flowers. I sent them for her birthday and was extremely disappointed she didn't receive them. I called to ask why they weren't delivered and was on hold 30 minutes. The lady said they would have to call me back. It's five days later. I'm still waiting on a return phone call and my niece is waiting on her flowers. Today, I sent an email requesting that the order be cancelled with a full refund. The order was cancelled and I'm waiting to see about the refund. I won't ever use this company again. They push services they can't fulfill. Therefore, my niece received nothing for her birthday which I'm very embarrassed about. From you flowers is a scam.

GyN Los Angeles, CA

On 02-25-2019, I ordered a "Surprise cyclamen" with a birthday balloon, and a box of chocolate. I paid $98.53. Guess, what I received. The cyclamen was really surprise, because i could hold it in my one hand, it was smallest what I'd ever seen. The balloon was bigger. No chocolate. I called them immediately. They told they give me back $10 for chocolate. The 88 years old lady's birthday doesn't matter (for this company). So, I paid $88.53 for a handful cyclamen and a two handful balloon. Yes, next time I will use another company, and seriously suggest it to everyone. BEWARE of this company!!!

Emily Howard Charlotte, NC

If I could give them negative stars, I would. We were totally ripped off after purchasing a "DELUXE" arrangement for our sick mother. What arrived was FAR from deluxe and looked absolutely nothing like the photo online of what we ordered. Not one thing in the arrangement was correct and it was at least half the size it should have been. They actually SPRAY PAINTED leaves instead of including the promised Dusty Miller. What a freaking joke. It was a hideous arrangement. We received a full refund after escalating our case through customer service but will never use them again. I reviewed the arrangement on their website, in order to warn other buyers, but it was deleted within 24 hours. I would have left it alone had they not done that, but now I will find every review site that exists to attempt to warn people and prevent this from happening to them.

Michael Boler Midlothian, TX

I was mortified with what was delivered (LATE) she had to stay at work later to get HALF the flowers I ordered. Poor excuse for a flower service touting customer satisfaction. I feel ripped off and embarrassed on my 28th wedding anniversary. I will never use this company again and frankly I think I deserve a refund. Or at the very least some kind of compensation for getting insulted when the flowers finally arived late and being half the amount of flowers advertised. I paid over $71.00 for 7 roses and 6 carnations. When the picture showed over 25 flowres from just one side. If you value your hard earned money and chairish the person your trying to express your love to then do your self a favor and use another company any other company.

R Taber New York, NY

WATCH OUT!!! I just found my long lost big sister after 44 years, and this was her first birthday for me. I ordered flowers thru this company, and scheduled it for a Sunday. It allowed me to do so and confirmed. I purchased the largest version of the bouquet offered. The day of her Birthday I get an email that they cannot deliver on that day, but will the following day with an apology, as well as "an upgrade" to the size of my order. I was furious obviously, as if they couldn't do it they should not have allowed me to book it. I would have found someone who could!! When she did get the bouquet, I swear it was smaller than a half gallon of milk. Tiny!!! $73 dollars for that and a few balloons? Don't order from here. It broke my heart.

Allyson

To begin, I was INCREDIBLY disappointed by their service. Last Friday, my Fiancé was home sick while I was stationed in Mississippi on military duty. I wanted to send him something to make him feel slightly better so I chose an arrangement from this company to be delivered in Lexington, Kentucky on THAT day (Friday). I placed the order around 10am that morning and paid extra for promised delivery that afternoon. Around 3pm I checked the website and it said that it was changed to the following day because the company couldn't find a florist to complete it that day, without any notification from the company or a choice for a refund. So I quick chatted and requested a refund THREE times and was basically ignored each time. I was first offered a 20% refund which was definitely not worth not having it delivered to him that day. So I requested a refund again and was offered a 30% refund, an upgraded arrangement and a refunded same day delivery fee. Still not worth it but I was already very frustrated so I agreed. The next day I got an email saying that there was no florist in my area that was able to create the exact arrangement that I ordered so they were going to have it changed to something similar, again without any choice or an option for a refund. ALSO, it had not been delivered by noon that day which was ridiculous considering I ordered it the previous day and was promised delivery on that day. When he received the arrangement, it did not have the upgrade which I was promised. Lastly, I never received the 30% refund I was told I would get, I got 20% instead. I'm so irritated that its not worth trying for. Again, I have never experienced a business as unprofessional or unfair as this business has been to me and I will NEVER recommend this company to anyone.

dimple West Chicago, IL

I ordered flowers for same day delivery from Fromyouflowers.com, however, I got an email saying my flowers were delivered. My friend lives in a building with a doorman and nothing was logged in. So I called today (12/27/18) and they said that they will resend the order out. Fromyouflowers' website says delivery should arrive by 6 pm. I called around 7:30, still no flowers....Are you kidding me? So I just called a few minutes ago, it TOOK ME 20 MINUTES ON THE PHONE....why? Seriously? The customer service agent kept calling me "Sweetie." I did not like it at all, but I ignored it. After being on hold for a long time, I finally just asked for my money back. I should not have to keep calling to find out where the hell my order is. It wasn't cheap! It was almost $70! Also, during the 1st call this morning, I did not get a email confirmation about the re-order. In total today, I've spent over 30 minutes on the phone trying to find my flowers. I just asked for my money back. As we were concluding the call the phone customer service agent continued to call me sweetie. He went on to tell me how much he liked my voice and to call back anytime. It is very unprofessional and felt uncomfortable. The way he kept talking to me and saying how much he liked it was weird. Do not comment on my voice and tell me how much you like it. Do not refer to me as “sweetie!” I don’t know you nor do I care for you to speak to me like that. Do your job and thats it! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

L Riddick Upper Marlboro, MD

The only reason I'm giving it 1 star is, due to the fact that there's no option to give 0 stars. I ordered an arrangement on 10/14/2018 and paid the $4.99 expedited fee only for the florist to call and say that their driver won't be in until after 2:30 pm. By that time the person I was sending them to would have been gone. I called customer service and they stated that they would refund the $4.99 and they would deliver again the next day. I stated to them that they need to call my cell phone instead of the person receiving the flowers, since they would be in meetings at work and I would receive the flowers myself. They stated that the phone numbers were updated and the driver would call me, but what did they do ? The called the person receiving the flowers and the call wasn't received ... I just gave up and called customer service and requested a refund. I would never order from this company again ,.....

Lori Valrico, FL

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! I ordered from this website because it said same day delivery. Not only did it not arrive on the day of order, when I spoke with customer services I was told each time I called that it would be there within a set time, finally arrived and the product had cheap replacements for what was in the photo. I understand they do not guarantee it will match the photo, but come on, at least have the company you contract with have quality products, not Dollar Store looking crap. Customer service was terrible. Will never order from here and will never recommend this crap fest of a company. I wish I had read the reviews first. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!

Dan Fort Walton Beach, FL

Tried fromyouowers on two occasions. January of 2017. They failed to deliver the flowers on time AND called the recipient and not only told her what they were sending her, but also read the card to her. Barring sending her a picture of the arrangement, I can’t imagine what else they could do to ruin the surprise. The other company I use recently couldn’t deliver same day so I tried fromyouowers again. I ordered a Premium arrangement and they sent the regular one, a $50 difference. They offered me a $15 refund. I lost it. Two weeks later, they finally get the right arrangement to deliver and AGAIN, call her and let her know she is getting flowers. I will go to Publix and buy a cheap $20 bouquet and pay a homeless fellow to deliver them before I use this waste of a company again.

Paulo Almeida Nashville, TN

I ordered two bouquets to be delivered a day apart. When I checked the order email for the first, I noticed that the website had messed up on the name of the recipient and actually had my name instead (I'm certain I entered the correct name on this). So I had to call and get that fixed. Also, I ordered for 2 balloons on the first arrangement and only got one. I ordered 2 balloons on the second arrangement and got NONE! This is a big deal for me.... not about the money so much, but more that my recipient missed out on the uniqueness of getting a bouquet that has balloons attached to it. This really upset me because I was really looking forward to her getting that and lost out on it TWICE because of the mix up by the florist. As far as the delivery time is concerned, both arrangements were delivered right at the end of the time frame that was given to me. The reason this is an issue with me is that it was consistent on both days that they are delivered at the last possible moment, which I just don't think is a good practice. I called the service line to voice my concerns and kept being put on hold for over 7 minutes. I called back multiple times and finally just asked for a supervisor to call me back. I was told I would be called back in 45 minutes. I never got that call, so I had to call the following day. It was just too many bad moves on their part.

Dee Antioch, CA

Completely unreliable. Placed an order of balloons yesterday for delivery today. Paid an expedited fee to have delivered by noon. When item have not been delivered by noon I reached out to the company to inquire about the status. Their response at that point point was simply that it would not be delivered by noon… Of course they had NOT reached out to let me know it was going to be delayed.... I had to make the inquiry. it ’s now 3 PM and the item still has not been delivered… The business closes in two hours. Customer service has been giving me the runaround. Their reply is simply that they didn’t guarantee the item would be delivered before five. But isn’t that what the expedited fee is for? And they can’t locate the delivery either way. What is delivery for a 50th birthday… That day won’t happen again. Not like I can make this up tomorrow.

Gina Wilson The Colony, TX

This has been a horrible experience. I placed an order for same day delivery on a Tuesday. I received an email that the address did not exist. I called immediately, reconfirmed that it WAS the correct address and contact phone number. They stated that the order would be delivered the next day (Wednesday). On Thursday, I asked if the recipient had received the gift, but they had not received anything. I did not get any type of notification from the company. Called again....they said it was going to be delivered that day (Thursday). Today is Saturday, and I just found out that the gift was never delivered. I am calling to just get a refund because I honestly don't want to do business with this company. Very disappointing, especially since it was for a child.