When it comes to a diverse selection in floral arrangements, From You Flowers delivers. The extensive online website offers a wide range of occasions and all sorts of flower varieties—sunflowers, daisies, carnations, orchids and even succulents. There are flowers to wish someone a happy birthday, to congratulate a couple on their new baby, express your deepest sympathy, or maybe you want to deliver flowers to your loved ones just because. No matter the recipient or the occasion, From You Flowers will provide a beautiful bouquet. From You Flowers has linked up with about 20,000 florists around the globe and, with these connections, From You Flowers supplies fresh flowers to the entire United States and 140 other countries.

#1 TheBouqs.com chevron_right
2.9
#2 Avas Flowers chevron_right
#3 ProFlowers chevron_right
1.4
starstar_halfstar_borderstar_borderstar_border

The Good

• Floral Arrangement Selection
  • Same Day Delivery
  • Costs
  • Flower Resource Guide

Floral Arrangement Selection

One of From You Flowers most prized qualities is their wide selection of flowers. They don't just give you the basic long-stem roses red or pink roses (though they handle those too). With such a variety of themes, you're sure to find the bouquet that fits your occasion. Want to get your spouse anniversary flowers? Tell your mother happy Mother’s Day? They’ll have the perfect bouquet. Aside from bouquets, they also offer corsages and boutonnieres, gift baskets, plants, and wreaths. In other words, you can order "from-you" flowers, but if you prefer, you can order "from-you" fruit, treats, and plants instead.

Same Day Delivery

Even though they're a global company, From You Flowers are delivered by a local florist, which helps keep them preserved for deliveries. So if that bouquet of sunflowers is perfect for a birthday gift, customers won’t have to worry about waiting in long lines at the last minute. Place your order by 3 p.m. in the time zone of your delivery, and your flowers will arrive within hours.

Costs

From You Flowers has a variety of choices when it comes to picking a bouquet. Customers have the option to select a bouquet size of regular, deluxe, or premium. Because of this, it allows customers to choose an arrangement within their price range. From You Flowers bouquets are typically between $25-$80 for a quality arrangement. If that is still a little much on the budget, there is a sale page where customers can find bouquets for under $30. Fairly often, From You Flowers provides coupons and promo codes, so be on the lookout for those.

Flower Resource Guide

The From You Flowers website provides a thorough directory of flower facts. The topics range from choosing the perfect flowers for your coworker to tips on how to prolong the life of your bouquet. The extensive information will give customers a leg up when sending the appropriate flower arrangements for any special occasion.

The Bad

• Customer Complaints
  • Substitution Policy

Customer Complaints

No company is without its faults though. Over two hundred complaints were regarding delivery problems, and another two hundred reported issues with the product itself that they received. Other customers reported flaws about the company's satisfaction guarantee, billing, and advertising issues. On top of that, there are several negative reviews online about this company as well. Most of these reviews complain about the From You Flowers's dishonest pricing and missed deliveries. So for what it's worth, beware if you order from this company that you may have some hiccups.

Substitution Policy

While From You Flowers does their best to arrange their floral bouquets exactly as pictured on the website it is possible the local florist will have to substitute certain flowers due to lack of availability or in order to deliver your arrangement on time. From You Flowers states that they will try to match flower color and looks as close as possible, but if they cannot fulfill the request they will substitute flowers of equal or greater value. This also applies to the containers in which the flowers arrive in. This might not seem that negative, but it can throw customers off who are expecting the replica of the bouquet they ordered online.

The Bottom Line

Above all else, From You Flowers’ wide variety of bouquets and the quality of their freshness sets them apart. While a lot of competing florists only provide you with bouquets of lilies and roses, From You Flowers generously lets you choose between several different types. Plus, between their local florists' efforts and their same-day delivery, the flowers you order will come fresh and beautiful. Just be aware of the possible mishaps that can come with ordering a bouquet online (delayed delivery or flower substitutions). On the whole, From You Flowers has a positive reputation, decent prices, and plenty of customer support.  Because their variety and quality make them stand out, they present an excellent option for customers who value those factors.

1.0

kirsten daniel
November 19th, 2019 Louisville, KY DETAILS

terrible service. Birthday cupcakes were not delivered because they had the wrong street #. I thought this was a local Lexington store- not true. When I called You Flowers to correct the address they would not help. I am not sure why you Flowers has you put a phone # on the order because no one ever called to let us know the street # was wrong. I had to track it myself then got no help at all from You Flowers to correct the mistake. very angry

LJS
September 18th, 2019 Largo, FL DETAILS

Ordered the exact selection shown in the on-line photo, Received one with half as many flowers and 6 inches of surrounding palm fronds to make it "look" larger. Wasn't worth even half the price.

Lady B
September 6th, 2019 Grand Rapids, MI DETAILS

See my photos on Yelp, I'd give them a negative 10 if I could! These were for the owner of our companies funeral, I was so embarrassed for his family to receive this sorry bouquet. The replacement bouquet came in a box with NO vase and NO water!!!!! What a flipping joke!!!!!!! NEVER will I be using their services again!!!

TK
August 5th, 2019 Arbuckle, CA DETAILS

If I could give them 0 stars that would be it. This company a pathetic joke. Notorious for delivering flowers that don’t even faintly resemble what you ordered Its a scheme. Even when corporate took order to make up for first screwed up order, they mangled it AGAIN. This was for a death & then the funeral! Their horrible online reviews go on foever. HUGE HUGE HUGE HEADACHE. Under no circumstances use them!!!

Bonnie B Stewart
June 5th, 2019 Duluth, GA DETAILS

The WORST. They will not unsubscribe you if you ever try it, Good luck. I will never use them again, unreliable and unfriendly, you just deal with a computer.

Austin
May 17th, 2019 Belleville, MI DETAILS

The company doesn't hold the florists that are part of their system to the high standards in their pictures. I will not use this company again.

Darren Stearns
May 14th, 2019 Florence, KY DETAILS

Same story as everyone else. Ordered weeks in advance, the flowers were still not delivered four days later, and customer service stated that they would give me a 20% discount on my order, and send out again. 45 minutes of arguing, and I am supposed to be getting my refund. DO NOT USE THEM. By the way my testimonial on their page was immediately deleted after giving them one star.

Mary
May 14th, 2019 New Melle, MO DETAILS

Horrible company!!! Don’t waste your money!! They are NOT ACCREDITED and the Don’t deliver flowers. It’s been 4 days ago and my sibling has Not received her flowers I ordered 2 weeks ago!! They told me the Florist doesn’t have flowers on Mother’s Day!!!!!!

Chris R.
May 14th, 2019 Carlsbad, CA DETAILS

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day on 5/8/19 and was promised delivery by 5/11/19 (Mother's Day is on 5/12/19). It is 5/13/19 and my mom never received her flowers. READ THE OTHER COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS COMPANY. THIS IS NOT AN ISOLATED INCIDENT.

Scott
May 14th, 2019 Emeryville, CA DETAILS

We placed our order early in the week for our Mother’s Day Flowers. It was scheduled for Sat. or Sun. But it never showed up. We even had someone stay home both days so we wouldn’t miss the delivery. Then they called me at 4pm on Mother’s Day and said they weren’t coming at all! My wife’s Mom flew to CA from Hawaii for MD and we ending up not having anything to give her. My wife and I felt horrible about it and since they told us so late we couldn’t find anything else for her Mom but an apology for using “From you Flowers.com.” Also English wasn’t the first language for the two support people we talked with and they kept saying they’d deliver them towards the end of the following week when our Mother would have been back home in HI for four days by then! They never seems to understand why that wasn’t a solution. If your delivery is at all important to you then I’d definitely try a different company.

Tara Gentry
May 6th, 2019 Winder, GA DETAILS

5/1/19, placed 2 online orders for flowers. “Pushing Daisy Bouquet” & “How Sweet It Is”. Neither arrangement had ANY of the flowers the advertised bouquets showed. The Pushing Daisy Bouquet was suppose to have only daisies. There were only 5 (small and hidden) daisies through out the entire arrangement. The remaining flowers were mums and carnations. The second arrangement, How Sweet It is - had NONE of the flowers or color variations in the advertised bouquet. I am really wish I could share images on Consumer Affairs to show how inaccurate my orders were. I called to complain. There was little offered to resolve this issue. The Customer Service Rep offered a $15 gift card to use through their company. I explained I would NEVER order flowers through them again. At this point, she hesitated, but offered a 20% refund. This is by far the worse experience I have ever had. I usually just shrug off bad shopping experiences or customer service. But ForYouFlowers.com is on an entirely new level of bad. I would NOT ever recommend this company to anyone.

Ebony H.
May 6th, 2019 Glassboro, NJ DETAILS

They ruined our daughter's birthday! Their "100% Guarantee" is false advertisement. We sent flowers to our daughter who is away from home for her birthday for the very first time as she is at college. This company did not deliver her flowers but instead sent us a computer generated email telling us she would get them the next day. The email came at the end of the business day so we had no ability to see out another florist for a delivery that day. They offered to refund us the delivery fee and then 20% of the total cost. Trust me, the money is NOT the issue-it's the fact that her birthday was ruined!

Caroline
May 2nd, 2019 Trout Lake, WA DETAILS

Ordered flowers for my daughter for valentines day 2018. Did not receive till the 15th, even though I ordered a week in advance. Placed another order Sunday April 28. Paid the extra for same day delivery. Received an email saying they were "guaranteed" to arrive Monday the 29th. She did not receive them until the 30th. They said they would include a "sorry" card and upgrade. She did receive the note, but they did not upgrade. Also they said it was guaranteed to be delivered, but when not delivered, they did not refund my money. Only sorry card. THIS IS WRONG!!

Casey Mueller
April 24th, 2019 Fond du Lac, WI DETAILS

Spend a large amount of money on a lush deep purple and white arrangement for my mother in laws funeral. The item I ordered had a dozen and a half white roses, a few large lilies, a dozen purple flowers, greenery and filler in a square purple vase. Ya know what was delivered? 3 sunflowers, 2 small wilted purple flowers, 1 mangled pink carnation with about 5 sprigs of greenery...in a tiny ugly clear vase. I am livid. Contacted them and they are of no help.

Debra
April 24th, 2019 Tonkawa, OK DETAILS

This was a flower purchase for a employee who is taking leave for a family death. I paid extra for both next day and before noon delivery. The company did not deliver flowers at all today and had the nerve to send me a email stating they confirmed it was delivered 4/24/19. Today is 4/23/19... How can you confirm a future delivery happened? When I contacted them both by phone and email for a service they can not provide now there response was to give me a 5 dollar refund on a 77 dollar purchase. The flowers cant set at the office for a person who is gone the rest of the week. They fabricated a delivery confirmation.... seriously it's not even the day they claimed confirmed delivery. They will not be able to provide the service I requested, in the time frame they promised and need to refund my entire cancelled order.

April D Elliott
April 19th, 2019 Rossville, GA

Sympathy basket ordered. Confident because only good reviews are revealed. Immediately charged and promptly got a call the order needed substitution. Before agreeing I asked for a picture by text or email of the ornament. Refused. This carried on an entire day by emails and phone calls. I offered 3 solutions. I had picked another florist & arrangement, they could give me a florist to pick an arrangement, or they should allow me to go to another vendor. Fast forward 10:30 p.m. & no word as to what was happening. I call to cancel as services were next day. Chesca offers 20% refund and a commitment (I questioned 3 times) that the order would arrive EXACT and on time. Flowers were delivered on time. Family arrives & the arrangement is nothing like what I had ordered. Another call needed to be placed. Keep in mind these service representatives are some that are not easy to understand but I reach JP this time. She 1st tells me there is no immediate supervisor then after checking reference material while I hold she returns to say protocol is to have the supervisor call you back. She will "lay it in a supervisor's chair." How would I like to proceed? Now I await a refund 3 days from now if that is even true and Grandmother's funeral will be but a memory. Total fiasco when you need it least. Those lucky ones that get the arrangement they order are lucky. For service alone, I will never be a repeat buyer. Buyer beware.

Mackenzie M Schmidt
April 12th, 2019 Evansville, IN DETAILS

I just received a photo of the flowers I sent my grandmother and they were beautiful!

KA
April 5th, 2019 DETAILS

I ordered flowers as a birthday surprise and am extremely disappointed and embarrassed at what was received vs. what I thought I was ordering (see photos). The flowers that were delivered look NOTHING like what I ordered - two roses and three lilies for $53.34. They are cheap and ugly looking. I called customer service and the lack of care was appalling. They offered to refund 25% and redeliver flowers. The refund I received wasn't even the promised 25%! Very disappointed. Would not recommend them.

Sandyrose
April 3rd, 2019 Port Angeles, WA DETAILS

Ordered European floral garden (Deluxe).It shows a packed arrangement with at least 3 sunflowers , tulips, green poms and purple flower accents throughout. My friend sent me a pix of what she received. Two sunflowers , red carnations, a few poms and little else.Looks nothing like photo from From You Flowers. I was embarrassed as this was disgustingly thrown together, did not look professional! And the water was filmy.I will never use this company again. They need to be sure the florists they use are top quality and don’t extremelt cut cirners for more profit. This was delivered to Bullhead City,Az. The Fliwers fir you co. Gave me a 30% refund. Still cost me$42.Could have got a full refund, but they would confiscate bouquet and bother my friend. NEVER AGAIN!!!! Now I’m wondering about another sympathy bouquet we sent to a funeral last March. How tacky was that I wonder???

Cali
March 21st, 2019 Port Saint Lucie, FL

Excellent quality and service. My mom received her flowers ontime and they looked exactly like the photo. I’m very happy!

Unhappy ex-customer
March 18th, 2019 Ashland, KY DETAILS

Save your time and money. I have placed THREE orders with this company! Not once were the flowers delivered on the guaranteed day of delivery that I paid for. I keep getting sucked back in because they offere a $10 off code for your NEXT order. It's not worth it as I have now lost even the gift card they issued me, because I canceled the order that I used it towards. Order Local or just go buy them at the grocery store if it's important to you. This is NOT the place to trust.

robert arthur ogier
March 18th, 2019 Killeen, TX DETAILS

This has got to be the worst business experience ever, my sisters funeral and the flowers I ordered never arrived. I was told they had been delivered, but they weren't, I took pictures, my order was not among them. When I called, I got nothing but the run around from them. They would not even divulge the name of the local florist that allegedly delivered my order. I was totally humiliated by the blatant incompetence from this company. I will never use this business again. Furthermore I discourage anyone else from using them either. You have been forewarned.

GyN
March 13th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

On 02-25-2019, I ordered a "Surprise cyclamen" with a birthday balloon, and a box of chocolate. I paid $98.53. Guess, what I received. The cyclamen was really surprise, because i could hold it in my one hand, it was smallest what I'd ever seen. The balloon was bigger. No chocolate. I called them immediately. They told they give me back $10 for chocolate. The 88 years old lady's birthday doesn't matter (for this company). So, I paid $88.53 for a handful cyclamen and a two handful balloon. Yes, next time I will use another company, and seriously suggest it to everyone. BEWARE of this company!!!

Jane
March 6th, 2019 Charleston, WV

Recipient never received flowers. I sent them for her birthday and was extremely disappointed she didn't receive them. I called to ask why they weren't delivered and was on hold 30 minutes. The lady said they would have to call me back. It's five days later. I'm still waiting on a return phone call and my niece is waiting on her flowers. Today, I sent an email requesting that the order be cancelled with a full refund. The order was cancelled and I'm waiting to see about the refund. I won't ever use this company again. They push services they can't fulfill. Therefore, my niece received nothing for her birthday which I'm very embarrassed about. From you flowers is a scam.

Emily Howard
February 25th, 2019 Charlotte, NC DETAILS

If I could give them negative stars, I would. We were totally ripped off after purchasing a "DELUXE" arrangement for our sick mother. What arrived was FAR from deluxe and looked absolutely nothing like the photo online of what we ordered. Not one thing in the arrangement was correct and it was at least half the size it should have been. They actually SPRAY PAINTED leaves instead of including the promised Dusty Miller. What a freaking joke. It was a hideous arrangement. We received a full refund after escalating our case through customer service but will never use them again. I reviewed the arrangement on their website, in order to warn other buyers, but it was deleted within 24 hours. I would have left it alone had they not done that, but now I will find every review site that exists to attempt to warn people and prevent this from happening to them.

Alicia
February 19th, 2019 Burbank, CA DETAILS

Placed a Valentine's Day order for my daughter on 02/04/19. Total was over $60. Instructions asked if this was a business where being delivered. I stated yes provided address and the order said it would be delivered on Valentines Day between 8am - 6 pm. (we work together). My daughter left and I waited till 7 pm and order was never delivered. However I received an email at 6:36 pm stating delivery was made. That was false and immediately attempted to call them, no answer just voicemail message saying to track my order online and then call was disconnected. I sent several emails and eventually the next day around 2:50 pm I received an email stating I was getting a full refund. Also, that Friday the 15th, the flowers were delivered, OMG! flowers were dry and looked dead as if they made the arrangement from flowers they picked from the trash. They did not look like the photo what so ever. They were rather embarrassing. I asked the delivery guy, these flowers were suppose to be delivered yesterday and they look ugly. He said "I don't know I was only dispatched 30 minutes ago" and made a quick exit. This was my first and LAST time ordering from this website. I'm just happy I received a full refund, and the flowers received were tossed (back) in the trash.

Unhappy
February 19th, 2019 Ballwin, MO DETAILS

Horrible. Will never use this company again. Advertise same day delivery. Not true. Agreed to next day delivery. Didn't happen. Agreed to the NEXT day delivery with upgraded flowers. No delivery. On hold 45 minutes the first time. 34 minutes so far this time.

Michael Boler
February 19th, 2019 Midlothian, TX DETAILS

I was mortified with what was delivered (LATE) she had to stay at work later to get HALF the flowers I ordered. Poor excuse for a flower service touting customer satisfaction. I feel ripped off and embarrassed on my 28th wedding anniversary. I will never use this company again and frankly I think I deserve a refund. Or at the very least some kind of compensation for getting insulted when the flowers finally arived late and being half the amount of flowers advertised. I paid over $71.00 for 7 roses and 6 carnations. When the picture showed over 25 flowres from just one side. If you value your hard earned money and chairish the person your trying to express your love to then do your self a favor and use another company any other company.

Obdulio santory
February 19th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

First I would like to tell everyone to stay away from this site. I ordered flowers and it was suppose to be the deluxe one and I received a regular size order. At 6:00 the order said delivered but was not. After calling and waiting half an hour on the phone got no response. I emailed them and was told it was delivered. Finally at 9:30 I received the flowers only to get the wrong size. Don't order flowers from them you will regret it.

Mo Bunn
February 15th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS

After reading reviews of From You Flowers I was super nervous about my purchase (I researched the company after the fact! 😳) However, my flowers were delivered on time for Valentine’s Day. They weren’t exactly as pretty as the photo showed and that’s the only reason I’m not giving 5 stars. Still, very nice flowers overall!

the countess alex zapak
February 15th, 2019 DETAILS

If i could give minus stars i would .Literally the worst company ever .No customer service .4 hours on hold on phone, no human , the guarantee same day is a lie ,the extra money paid to arrive on Valentines a lie No flowers ever arrived ,no response after 7 emails ,n refund , they are a fraud company that should go to jail

Jackie
February 6th, 2019 Robbinsville, NC DETAILS

I ordered a beautiful (as pictured) basket of flowers for my brand new great grandsons mother to be delivered the next day (I paid dearly for that). SIX days later a basket of drooping flowers, NOT as pictured were delivered. I do NOT recommend this company for ANY flowers or delivery! Their response after six solid days of questions was: "Oh sorry, we'll give you $3 back" and then "20% back" Be careful, this is a warning!

Henry
January 31st, 2019 Mount Holly, NC DETAILS

Came to my wife's office via UPS in a box, with assembly required. What an embarrassment!! Stay away from this place. Also, they roses were bruised and limp.

Cherell Lafferty
January 15th, 2019 Westland, MI DETAILS

A hundred dollar gift basket with ten dollars worth of grocieries! How embarrassing! This was the worst gift basket I've ever seen. I will never order from them again. How cheep. Who puts cheese its in a gift basket?

R Taber
January 8th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

WATCH OUT!!! I just found my long lost big sister after 44 years, and this was her first birthday for me. I ordered flowers thru this company, and scheduled it for a Sunday. It allowed me to do so and confirmed. I purchased the largest version of the bouquet offered. The day of her Birthday I get an email that they cannot deliver on that day, but will the following day with an apology, as well as "an upgrade" to the size of my order. I was furious obviously, as if they couldn't do it they should not have allowed me to book it. I would have found someone who could!! When she did get the bouquet, I swear it was smaller than a half gallon of milk. Tiny!!! $73 dollars for that and a few balloons? Don't order from here. It broke my heart.

Allyson
January 7th, 2019 DETAILS

To begin, I was INCREDIBLY disappointed by their service. Last Friday, my Fiancé was home sick while I was stationed in Mississippi on military duty. I wanted to send him something to make him feel slightly better so I chose an arrangement from this company to be delivered in Lexington, Kentucky on THAT day (Friday). I placed the order around 10am that morning and paid extra for promised delivery that afternoon. Around 3pm I checked the website and it said that it was changed to the following day because the company couldn't find a florist to complete it that day, without any notification from the company or a choice for a refund. So I quick chatted and requested a refund THREE times and was basically ignored each time. I was first offered a 20% refund which was definitely not worth not having it delivered to him that day. So I requested a refund again and was offered a 30% refund, an upgraded arrangement and a refunded same day delivery fee. Still not worth it but I was already very frustrated so I agreed. The next day I got an email saying that there was no florist in my area that was able to create the exact arrangement that I ordered so they were going to have it changed to something similar, again without any choice or an option for a refund. ALSO, it had not been delivered by noon that day which was ridiculous considering I ordered it the previous day and was promised delivery on that day. When he received the arrangement, it did not have the upgrade which I was promised. Lastly, I never received the 30% refund I was told I would get, I got 20% instead. I'm so irritated that its not worth trying for. Again, I have never experienced a business as unprofessional or unfair as this business has been to me and I will NEVER recommend this company to anyone.

Anthony
December 31st, 2018 Tyler, TX DETAILS

Not the first time, but thought I would give them a chance again. Christmas flowers never delivered the first time. Birthday flowers never made it the next. After an hour on the phone, the non-knowledgeable employees refused to cancel the order although it was 2 days late. Total fiasco

dimple
December 31st, 2018 West Chicago, IL

I ordered flowers for same day delivery from Fromyouflowers.com, however, I got an email saying my flowers were delivered. My friend lives in a building with a doorman and nothing was logged in. So I called today (12/27/18) and they said that they will resend the order out. Fromyouflowers' website says delivery should arrive by 6 pm. I called around 7:30, still no flowers....Are you kidding me? So I just called a few minutes ago, it TOOK ME 20 MINUTES ON THE PHONE....why? Seriously? The customer service agent kept calling me "Sweetie." I did not like it at all, but I ignored it. After being on hold for a long time, I finally just asked for my money back. I should not have to keep calling to find out where the hell my order is. It wasn't cheap! It was almost $70! Also, during the 1st call this morning, I did not get a email confirmation about the re-order. In total today, I've spent over 30 minutes on the phone trying to find my flowers. I just asked for my money back. As we were concluding the call the phone customer service agent continued to call me sweetie. He went on to tell me how much he liked my voice and to call back anytime. It is very unprofessional and felt uncomfortable. The way he kept talking to me and saying how much he liked it was weird. Do not comment on my voice and tell me how much you like it. Do not refer to me as “sweetie!” I don’t know you nor do I care for you to speak to me like that. Do your job and thats it! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

Devyn
November 27th, 2018 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

Ordered flowers for my mom for her birthday. Got an email saying they were delivered around 2. I thought it was weird she didn’t call or text so I called her about 8, she was home all day so I had her check the front door. Nothing. Called the company, got hung up on 3 times. Do not ever order from them.

Ron S
November 19th, 2018 Ormond Beach, FL DETAILS

I paid for same day delivery, flowers arrived the next day. Bouquet was nice but looked nothing like what I ordered.

L Riddick
November 16th, 2018 Upper Marlboro, MD

The only reason I'm giving it 1 star is, due to the fact that there's no option to give 0 stars. I ordered an arrangement on 10/14/2018 and paid the $4.99 expedited fee only for the florist to call and say that their driver won't be in until after 2:30 pm. By that time the person I was sending them to would have been gone. I called customer service and they stated that they would refund the $4.99 and they would deliver again the next day. I stated to them that they need to call my cell phone instead of the person receiving the flowers, since they would be in meetings at work and I would receive the flowers myself. They stated that the phone numbers were updated and the driver would call me, but what did they do ? The called the person receiving the flowers and the call wasn't received ... I just gave up and called customer service and requested a refund. I would never order from this company again ,.....

Joanne
November 7th, 2018 Port Orange, FL DETAILS

I ordered a premium arrangement for a family funeral. It arrived on time but the quality of the flowers was so poor. It was a total embarrassment. The roses were wilted and the arrangement looked like something a florist would have done 30 years ago, it should have looked contemporary. Also they substituted cheap flowers like mums vs Gerber daisies. I called fromyou flowers and they offered a 30% discount. I think they need to do a review of their local florist.

Monica Pindell
October 30th, 2018 Adamstown, MD DETAILS

I purchased an arrangement for my mother and paid an extra $4.99 to have them delivered before noon. The flowers didn't arrive until after 3pm. By that time my mother was not home to receive them. Their customer service kept me on the phone on hold for over 25 minutes. To top it off the Flowers did not look anything like their online images. The roses were only buds and were about the size of a quarter. They had cheap wild flowers mixed in. Very small arrangement NOT WORTH the money. I would give them a zero star if I could!!

REC
October 29th, 2018 Angier, NC DETAILS

I add my one star to the long list of one stars for this company. I paid extra to have my order delivered before noon. This was very important. It is going for 4:00 and it is still not delivered. Simply horrible service.

Hung Dao
October 26th, 2018 Plano, TX

I ordered a sympathy flowers spray fromyouflowers.com website as I saw that all reviews on its website are rated 4 and 5 stars. My flowers spray looked so horrible. It must have been done by someone who neither florist or has never done it before. I immediately went to its website to rate it but it never show up. So, the website did not put any less than 4 star reviews. If you just google it, there are many independent review sites giving this business 1 star.

Liz Berry
October 24th, 2018 Winter Springs, FL DETAILS

Ordered an autum arrangement for my mother at the hospital and they delivered a hot pink and bright yellow “bouquet” that wasn’t arranged and just thrown into a vase. It looked terrible. I have contacted customer service who said another bouquet would be delivered the next day — it was never delivered. I contacted customer service AGAIN who said “they are verifying”. This was 5 days ago and I paid extra for same day delivery. Never again will I order from them and I will post this review, including photosif I can, of what was delivered v bought on every sight I can find.

Jeffrey Dustin
October 22nd, 2018 Peachtree City, GA

False advertising on price. Website clearly states the price for delivering flowers same day (if ordered before 3pm) however when you place the order they add-on $2.99 for delivery and a $14.99 service charge, and turns out they couldn't deliver until next day. Ridiculous... they are an online delivery service only - no store that you can walk into, so why advertise a price that does not include delivery and "service"??? BS marketing. I cancelled my order and went elsewhere - many alternatives available.

Lori
October 18th, 2018 Valrico, FL DETAILS

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! I ordered from this website because it said same day delivery. Not only did it not arrive on the day of order, when I spoke with customer services I was told each time I called that it would be there within a set time, finally arrived and the product had cheap replacements for what was in the photo. I understand they do not guarantee it will match the photo, but come on, at least have the company you contract with have quality products, not Dollar Store looking crap. Customer service was terrible. Will never order from here and will never recommend this crap fest of a company. I wish I had read the reviews first. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!

Paulo Almeida
October 15th, 2018 Nashville, TN DETAILS

I ordered two bouquets to be delivered a day apart. When I checked the order email for the first, I noticed that the website had messed up on the name of the recipient and actually had my name instead (I'm certain I entered the correct name on this). So I had to call and get that fixed. Also, I ordered for 2 balloons on the first arrangement and only got one. I ordered 2 balloons on the second arrangement and got NONE! This is a big deal for me.... not about the money so much, but more that my recipient missed out on the uniqueness of getting a bouquet that has balloons attached to it. This really upset me because I was really looking forward to her getting that and lost out on it TWICE because of the mix up by the florist. As far as the delivery time is concerned, both arrangements were delivered right at the end of the time frame that was given to me. The reason this is an issue with me is that it was consistent on both days that they are delivered at the last possible moment, which I just don't think is a good practice. I called the service line to voice my concerns and kept being put on hold for over 7 minutes. I called back multiple times and finally just asked for a supervisor to call me back. I was told I would be called back in 45 minutes. I never got that call, so I had to call the following day. It was just too many bad moves on their part.

Dan
October 15th, 2018 Fort Walton Beach, FL DETAILS

Tried fromyouowers on two occasions. January of 2017. They failed to deliver the flowers on time AND called the recipient and not only told her what they were sending her, but also read the card to her. Barring sending her a picture of the arrangement, I can’t imagine what else they could do to ruin the surprise. The other company I use recently couldn’t deliver same day so I tried fromyouowers again. I ordered a Premium arrangement and they sent the regular one, a $50 difference. They offered me a $15 refund. I lost it. Two weeks later, they finally get the right arrangement to deliver and AGAIN, call her and let her know she is getting flowers. I will go to Publix and buy a cheap $20 bouquet and pay a homeless fellow to deliver them before I use this waste of a company again.