From You Flowers verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

8.3

When it comes to variety, From You Flowers delivers. As is made crystal clear by their company website, this florist can help you order the perfect flower arrangement for practically any occasion you can think of. They also work with a wide variety of flowers-from sunflowers to winter flowers. This privately owned company that started more than a decade ago has grown to provide its customers with variety and-most importantly-quality.

In November 2002 Michael Chapin founded From You Flowers in Old Saybrook, Connecticut-still home base for the business. With owners that boast more than 35 years of experience in the flower industry, the company now has offices in Connecticut and New York but delivers around the world.

How do they do it?

They've linked up with about 20,000 florists around the globe and, with these connections, are able to service the entire United States and-get this!-140 other countries. They claim more than five million satisfied customers so far and continue to work hard to deliver quality flowers on a global scale.

The Good

• Selection
  • Quality
  • Guarantee

It goes without saying that one of From You Flowers's most prized qualities is their wide selection of flowers. They don't just give you the basic roses and daisies (though they handle those too). They'll put together bouquets that have lilies, irises, orchids, tulips, carnations, and sunflowers, as well as winter flowers.

They also cater to any occasion you can think of-from apologizing to your mother, to congratulating your boss, to just saying, "I love you" to your spouse. With such a variety of themes, you're sure to find the bouquet that fits your occasion. But aside from bouquets, they also offer corsages and boutonnieres, gift baskets, plants, and wreaths.

In other words, you can order "from-you" flowers, but if you prefer, you can order "from-you" fruit, treats, and plants instead. They have options.

From You Flowers also delivers on quality.

Did you know that their flowers are so fresh that they were recognized in 2010 by famous CNBC as the florist with the "Best Overall Quality and Price"? A reward like that doesn't go unnoticed. Even though they're a global company, their flowers are delivered by a local florist, which helps keep them preserved for deliveries.

The prices at From You Flowers earn them another point. Flowers, admittedly, are a costly gift unless you pick them in your own yard. But this company will only charge you between $30 and $80 for their quality bouquets. Plus, they offer coupons sometimes to help take the edge off that price.

To their credit-and your satisfaction-this florist also offers same-day delivery. This means that if you order by 3 p.m. in the time zone of your delivery, your flowers will be delivered within hours of when you placed your order. From You Flowers also guarantees your satisfaction-and will either redeliver your flowers or refund you if you happen to be dissatisfied.

Speaking of which, they provide lots of customer support resources. That definitely earns them a point, as ordering flowers often warrants help with picking out the right bouquet, making sure the delivery address is found, etc. With From You Flowers, you can contact their customer support with the following:

• 24/7 availability to make an order
  • The ability to track your order (bonus points for those of us who worry!)
  • Phone
  • Even the physical addresses for the corporate offices should you feel so inclined to contact them literally

The florist has even take the time to provide detailed instructions on how to take care of your flowers when they are delivered. This goes to show they do care about their customers-before, during, and after their deliveries.

At TBC, we recommend ordering with From You Flowers for the following reasons:

1. Low bouquet prices
  2. Over 1,000 bouquets to choose from
  3. 100% satisfaction guarantee
  4. Large number of gift options

The Bad

• Complaints

No company is without its faults though.

What are the complaints about?

Well over two hundred of them were regarding delivery problems, and another two hundred reported problems with the product itself that they received. Other customers reported flaws about the company's satisfaction guarantee, billing, and advertising issues.

On top of that, there are several negative reviews online about this company as well. Most of these reviews complain about the From You Flowers's dishonest pricing and missed deliveries. So for what it's worth, beware if you order from this company that you may have hiccups.

The Bottom Line

When it comes to picking a florist, there are a lot of factors you deem important. But here's what you really need to keep in mind with this one.

Above all else, their wide variety of flowers and the quality of their freshness sets them apart. While a lot of competing florists only provide you with bouquets of lilies and roses, From You Flowers generously lets you choose between several different types. Plus, between their local florists' efforts and their same-day delivery, the flowers you order will come fresh and beautiful.

On the whole, From You Flowers has a positive reputation, decent prices, and plenty of customer support. But because their variety and quality make them stand out, they present a great option for customers who value those factors.

joe bauer

December 22nd, 2017 Rhome, TX DETAILS

Ordered flowers this morning. Order was placed but just before I pushed the confirmation button there was a charge of $14.99 - Service/Handling Fee. Nothing mentioned ahead of time. Also I chose to have flowers delivered same day. Well, I just logged in and tracked my delivery. Now the delivery is set for after Christmas! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Pure SCAM. Then I find out they are from NY......where many SCAM artists "list" their addresses.

Jonata

December 14th, 2017

very frustrated and disappointed. The site seemed to be reliable, but just illusion. I made a purchase, which was duly paid and authorized by the credit card, the store simply canceled my order and demanded to talk over the phone. I live in Brazil, and I was giving my fiancee in the USA, and an international call is difficult, but I tried and in the automatic answering service that asked me to enter the order number, they said it was canceled and hung up. By email only received the same automatic messages by bots. And so far they have not canceled the purchase on the invoice of my credit card. I bought it at another store in Orlando, and it was all simpler, faster and cheaper.

Yulia

December 7th, 2017 New York, NY DETAILS

Such a scam! Can't believe I fell for that! Look out!! I ordered an birthday gift for my father in law. It said 50$ or something and free shopping but provided me a special coupon code for 20% off. Than when I wanted to pay suddenly they had 15$ for handling and 4$ more for same day. They asked for the phone number so the recipient can get it as conveniently as possible... At around 16:00 I got an email that order wad delivered. I never heard back from my father in law so I called to check and of course not only no body called him, but didn't deliver anything. I called them and they hung up. Second and third time told me they are checking this with the store and will call me back and refund me in the meantime 20%, which of course they never did. They also never called me back! I also sent an email and got the same response, that they see it was delivered and will check and call me back. Next afternoon I got an email that said they are happy to inform me that the order was successfully delivered yesterday! Thank god I paid with PayPal and called to them to cancel the order and wrote to those scumbags that I activated my insurance and demand a refund. At this point I already got an email from PayPal that they managed to get my money! Any way, "From You Flowers" answered that they want to talk with me on the phone and asked for the phone number, unbelievable! They had it on the initial order and on the 3 phone calls and email I did the day before when they promised to call me back and never did so. I answered them that and told them that I already got an confirmation for the refund so they called and said they'll refund me the money.. DUH! Surprisingly it didn't stop them sending me an email today, 3 days after, and saying that the order was delivered successfully few days ago. I don't know what's worse, that they are obviously a scam or that they are a group of idiots that don't know what's going on! I know that I would never got my money back if I wouldn't use Papal! Stay away from them!

Steven Meigs

November 27th, 2017 DETAILS

On their website, I typed the message I wanted on the card accompanying the $89 bouquet of roses I was sending to my sweetheart. There were no misspellings on my entry. I have a copy of the receipt to prove it. This company apparently does not have a program that imports the message entered on the website into their card printing program; instead, somebody enters it by hand, and that person seems to be functionally illiterate. The card had a number of horrible misspellings and one word was even split in half! This is not what I paid $89 for! I care about the message on the cards that accompany the bouquets I send. I was humiliated! I am a college professor, but it made it look like I failed high school. I tried their service once, but they have lost my business for good.

Chris Mccullough

November 18th, 2017 Rock Hill, SC

Well I ordered a bouquet of flower on 11/18/17 at 9:00 am and here it is almost 6:00pm and the recipient still hasn’t received the delivery..I’ve been calling all day, they finally said it will delivered in 30 minuets and that was 2hrs ago, still no delivery...I will never do business with you all again and I deserve a full refund....

abby

October 31st, 2017 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

I ordered some-day deliver for flowers on Friday 10/27 for my anniversary. They were supposed to be delivered before 6pm but never came. We delayed our plans to leave for the weekend, just to wait for the flowers, that still didn't come by 7pm. When I called customer service, they told me they couldn't get ahold of the florist, but that they would reschedule my deliver for a Monday the 30th, so that the flowers didn't sit outside all weekend to freeze. I was also told that I would get a complimentary upgrade for my trouble. I was never offered to cancel my order and have my money back even though I paid extra for my flowers to be delivered on my anniversary and they never showed. They were delivered some time between friday at 7pm and sunday at 3pm. They also froze and were killed some time between then. I never got my replacement order on monday, although I got a conformation that I did. No upgrade as promised. No refund for my same day delivery fee. No rescheduled delivery as promised. Just unkept promises of making the situation right. I am so unhappy that I paid $50 for LATE, DEAD flowers.

Terry Henderson

October 19th, 2017

Flowers were beautiful, cute bear and the chocolates were awesome. My sister is hard to please. Thank you sooo much! A+++++

Shaun Smith

October 10th, 2017

Horrible customer service... Placed order several days in advance and paid for expedited delivery, never got delivered! Wife never got her anniversary flowers!! Customer service had long holds and several hang ups! DO NOT RECOMMEND!!

Mt. Sinai F.B.H. Church

October 6th, 2017 Mount Vernon, NY

Flowers where ordered from a high church official for one of his pastors who has passed away. Imagine the embarrassment when the flowers NEVER arrived. When we called to inquire as to what had happened, all we got from Customer Service was, "we see the delivery information has not been updated, we need to contact the local Florist to see what happened." If the delivery information was not updated, shouldn't that mean the flowers had not been DELIVERED. Ridiculous!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Will not take responsibility for your product AFTER the MONEY is COLLECTED.

Mary

October 4th, 2017

Flowers -upgraded "festive" yellow roses - arrived for my daughter's birthday at work very wilted, edges turning brown, very pathetic. Terrible service when I tried to call and explain she received half-dead flowers. Never use them if you care!

Molly M.

October 4th, 2017 Sandy, UT

Just awful. Looked like dollar store cookies. Delivered in a kids Easter basket (it's October). Not even close to what was advertised. I'm so embarrassed that I sent this as a thank you to my employees. Will never use this company again. Good luck getting anywhere with customer service.

Justin Isbecque

September 14th, 2017 Atlanta, GA

I paid for expedited delivery in the morning and placed my order more than a week ahead of time to ensure preparation time. I needed this expedited delivery in the morning as my recipient had to leave to go somewhere by noon. However delivery did not happen and customer service seemed to have little to no answer why. With so many other flower services out there, this terrible delivery service ensures I will never be a From You Flowers customer again

Tara Thomas

September 12th, 2017 TX

Probably the absolute worst experience I have ever had with ordering flowers and with customer service! They advertise "same day delivery" all over their website, and it is a total scam! I ordered two bouquets to be "same day delivery". They did deliver one bouquet the same day, however...they weren't the same flowers I ordered! I picked purple and pink roses. They sent red roses with pink carnations! The other bouquet was never delivered. I didn't receive any update or email stating why they weren't delivered. I have called customer service 2 times and both times they said they couldn't figure out why the flowers weren't delivered. When I said I wanted to cancel the order and get a refund they said they couldn't cancel it without knowing why they weren't delivered! So now, I'm out 50 dollars! After paying almost ten dollars extra for the expedite shipping fees! DON"T ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY!

Tracy Woelffer

September 6th, 2017

I ordered a plant arrangement for the anniversary of my friends mother passing. The order went through as a same day delivery which was desired. I received an email apologizing that because of Labor Day weekend the order would not be fulfilled that day as planned. When I cancelled my order they gave me a prompt refund AND they still delivered the plant arrangement on the next business day. They did not skimp either. The arrangement was gorgeous! I will be using them for all my future floral deliveries. What a top-notch company! Kudos to them for going above and beyond!

Kerri

September 3rd, 2017

Didn't arrive before pm when I paid extra for this service. No card, so daughter had no idea whom this "pitifull" bouquet came from & no balloon. Many apologies & a promise to send another the following Saturday, an email stating the flowers had been received in the PM & not AM as promised, was sent. NO FLOWERS WERE RECIEVED BY MY DAUGHTER. Total incompetence & fraudulent company. Don't waste your time or $$$.

Tanya

September 2nd, 2017 Saint Amant, LA

Ordered flowers with same day delivery for a birthday flowers were not delivered so I called the next day they said they would refund my money upgrade the order..... sounded great.... she still never received her flowers!! Worse service ever!

Ronnie

August 27th, 2017 Houston, TX

Ordered the Standing Cross Arrangement for my grandmother's funeral. Even upgraded to "Deluxe", total price was about $95. Upon my arrival to the wake I noticed the arrangement and was hoping it wasn't the one I purchased. It looked very small and "cheap", NOTHING LIKE THE ADVERTISED PICTURE. I felt embarrassed and was mad at myself for not reading reviews about this company. My grandmother DESERVED nothing but the best. I will NEVER use this company again and will inform others.

Barbara

August 25th, 2017 Richmond, VA

AWFUL! My order was never received. Going to a business where acceptance could have been made throughout the business day. I placed an order on August 21st with delivery on August 23rd and it was not delivered. When I checked on it through customer service email I received an apology and told it would be delivered the next day. I wasn't too happy about that, but okay. So now, it's the 25th of August and still NO DELIVERY. Ridiculous and outrageous. No way to run this type of business!!

JT

August 23rd, 2017

I wish I did some research before ordering from this company. Ordered two sympathy flowers. One was arrived late. Both orders completely different from the pictures posting on their website. They cheated one order by putting so little flowers. It looked cheap, not worth the money we paid for. Called the customer service 3 time since 1pm and they kept promising to deliver in half hour but the order was not delivered until 6pm close to the chapel closing time.

Anne M C

August 19th, 2017

Additional charge for same day delivery but was not told about this additional charge; product ordered was not ordered received. Told me I agreed to final price and I should have asked for a break down of charges. Will not use this company again.

Rosa

August 11th, 2017

Very bad experience, the stems weren't even clean, flower vase was cheap and the arrangement itself was a disaster, when I saw it, it look pathetic, so bad distributed, plus I think the flowers from my garden would be much better. Even when they call and announce they don't have the actual order, but the could replace it with something similar, I was thinking of something professional for the price they're charging, but instead they give me a discount, but BEWARE the discount expires, and after seeing such of a flower arrangement... I do not want to spent a dime on it!

Andrea Carmicheal

August 1st, 2017 Garden City, MO

I ordered pure white potted azaleas for my Grandmother's funeral, instead got bright pink ones that died 2 days later

Emma

July 22nd, 2017

I ordered premium flower arrangement, balloon and a large Teddy bear. I got a small old/ dead flower arrangement, half deflated balloon and small cheap carnival teddy bear.

Ken K

July 21st, 2017

I had 12 long stem roses with a vase and chocolates etc send to my fiancé for her birthday. that is apparently a special package deal that they put together in certain cities only. if your not in that city, well the result is a mess. my order was sent from So Cal to Vegas. the flowers were wilted, petals turning dark, the chocolates in the box looked like melted turds, the vase couldn't hold 1 flower properly, let it try and hold 12.. good luck. I did call customer support, but they can't do anything quickly, it would be another 3 or 4 days and that doesn't change what happened on someones birthday. They did agree to refund the purchase, which at least the minimum they could do. all this internet buying is easy from one side, but these product suppliers for things like fresh products have me concerned. they need to provide more options for the customer

Judith Norton

July 13th, 2017 Marysville, WA

Never delivered. Given the reviews that I stupidly read only after losing $67.00, I cannot understand how this site gives FromYouFlowers a score of 8.1 is beyond belief, especially when you compare with the user score of 0.6. That is a huge gap, which makes me question any other Best Company review.

Briana Hanzlik

June 30th, 2017 Saint Paul, MN

Flowers were never delivered and they tried to upgrade the flowers instead of giving us the refund we had requested.

David Romano

June 22nd, 2017

Ordered flowers 6/20/17, paid for same day shipping at 12:38pm, site states before 3 delivery is same day. Ordered was exceptioned, was changed to 6/22 delivery day, I SPECIFICALLY requested a specific time as the recipient would not be in the location until then. Florist decided to deliver 1.5 hours early. Why ask for specific instructions if they're going to be ignored. Customer service center was solid however. But awful delivery in Dorchester, AMA area. Not satisfied at all

Chelsey Debek

June 10th, 2017 Dearborn Heights, MI

I ordered flowers from this company for a FUNURAL Paid for same day delivery got a call that night around 7 pm saying that the flowers we're not delivered. And they were going to do everything they can to deliver them before the funeral. Guess what no flowers where delivered. The passing of a loved one is a serious time we put our trust in this company and have been seriously let down. I will never use this company after this and most definitely spread the word of such bad service

Homer

June 7th, 2017 Olympia, WA

This company uses false advertising to get customers to use their services. They do not guarantee service and delivery of flowers within 4 hours and same day service even though the customer pays additional fees to expedite the shipment. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I'm very frustrated with these type of businesses that are constantly deceiving the public.

Janet Baker

May 30th, 2017

They ruined a family birthday! They advertise a cake on their website. They do not call it "cake" and they do not explain it isn't a cake and it's impossible to tell from the picture whether the flowers are from frosting or real flowers, in fact, I didn't even think to ask. Cake means cake--usually. So I told my son not to buy a cake for the birthday party, I had it covered. Gramma was not a hero that fateful day. This made Gramma cry. From You Flowers responded to my protest of their illiterate punctuation with a form letter and 10% off my next order. Oh yeah like that's going to happen.

Erika Lamoureaux

May 28th, 2017

"I placed an order for flowers on May 27. It was urgent and time sensitive situation so I picked an arrangement that was eligible for same day delivery and paid two additional charges for upgraded delivery. Theoretically the arrangement was supposed to be delivered before noon on May 28. Well it wasn't. At noon, because I hadn't heard from the recipient, I called to see if the flowers had arrived. Nope. So I went online and tracked the delivery only to find that the delivery time had been "changed to Tues, May 30" ... 48 hours after the upgraded delivery time. Did this company bother to email or call me to tell me about the delay? Nope. Did they automatically refund the charges associated with expedited delivery? Nope. When I called they acted as if my desire for some sort of notification about the delay and an automatic refund of the money associated with expedited delivery was crazy and asking too much! Then they put me on hold for, and I'm not kidding, 20 minutes while they cancelled the order. They then explained that they couldn't send notification of the cancellation for 48-72 hours. Really? Like I'm supposed to trust this unethical company? Then I asked for a supervisor. It took another 5-7 minutes for that person to answer the phone. I explained my concerns to her, and the first thing out of her mouth was, "I don't know why the customer service person even talked to you because the order isn't under your name [It's under my husband's name, but paid for with the card in MY name], She shouldn't have talked to you at all: clearly a BRILLIANT strategy to de-escalate a tense situation. In the course of my ridiculous conversation with her she had an attitued never apologized. She just tried to explain that why NOT notifying me about the delay so I could make alternate arrangements, and not refunding my money was acceptable. She also seemed to think it was perfectly fine that they couldn't send a statement of cancellation/refund for 48-72 hours. Ultimately I hung up and called American Express and contested the charge. Interestingly, posted my experience on Facebook. Within 30 minutes 3 of my friends said that they had similar experiences and that they had to fight for their refunds. I then looked on line and it seems as if their game is collecting expedited delivery charges and not delivering in a timely manner. I am a professor at UCLA and many of my students have gone on to law school. I've put out an open call to them to look into the possibiiity opening a class action suit against From You Flowers for all of the expedited delivery charges that weren't delivered on time!!! I imagine some law firm will make a small fortune some day, so it might as well be one of my students, By far one of the scammiest, unethical, and rudest businesses I have has the misfortune of dealing with."

venkatesh shrinivas

May 21st, 2017

I ordered flowers for our anniversary Three days ahead ( 17th) to be delivered on 20th. Later 8.12 CST got a email saying it got delivered. At 10 checked with wife how was flowers she asks what flowers. at 10.16 called fromyouflowers to check the status they says its delivered. I told them its not then customer agent called florist , He says we will retry to deliver!!! why I got email its been delivered. It shows they are pathetic and play people emotions gives wrong updated to customers.

SD

May 19th, 2017 Durham, NC

I ordered Mother's Day flowers for a mother who was spending her first Mother's Day after the death of her daughter. My order was placed three days in advance of Mother's Day and was guaranteed to be delivered on Sat or Sun. Words are inadequate to express my extreme disappointment when I called the recipient on Sun night and discovered the ordered flowers were never delivered. I was never informed of the inability to deliver. When I contacted the From You Flowers, I was told "we will cancel the order and issue you a full refund". I wanted the company to send the flowers, even if several days after Mother's Day, along with an apology to the recipient that the ordered flowers were not delivered on Mother's Day. The representative told me they couldn't do that. I asked to speak with a manager and was put on hold for >30 mins before the call dropped. Tried again - same thing. Emailed - response 'sorry for the inconvenience', 'we issued a full refund on --". Again, no response to my request for the flowers to be sent along with the apology, no response to my request to speak with a manager. Its as if they have an "auto reply" to the email complaints. Unfortunately I didn't read all the other reviews before placing my order. Those reviews confirm my experience that this is the worst online flowers company on the planet. I encourage you to avoid doing business with From You Flowers!

Anna Charron

May 18th, 2017

I spent over 100+ dollars for a bouquet of flowers to be delivered to my mother on what is to be her last mother's day for them to be half dead..im disgusted

suzie tokstad

May 18th, 2017

I ordered flowers for my mom , who was going threw a horrible time. They were to be delivered the next day, Friday. They were not! Come to find out there is no phone service for them on Saturday or Sunday, in addition their email does not work! So frustrated, I got up at 6 am Monday because they are in NeYork. Was told they would redeliver them the next day. Tuesday comes and it is still not done! I was promised they would upgrade the flowers and send an appology letter, And just to make sure I did not mess up, I had them double check the address just to make sure I am not to blame. So I get up at 6am again to call, and Im told Im so sorry I will resend your flowers and have some one email you and you do not need to call us back ? (what) It is Wednesday and none of the above has happened! It is even worse that I I have had to call them everyday for 5 days! I am very displeased with this company! I will be contacting the BBB on Thursday.

Liz

May 16th, 2017

Do not waste your money. Flowers were late, completely wilted, and unrecoverable. Why did they bother putting this mess on my doorstep instead of directly into the trashcan? Your only consumer guarantee with this company is that they will take your money and kill plants.

Faye

May 13th, 2017

I placed an order for a Get Well bouquet for a friend in the hospital and the bouquet looked absolutely nothing like the pic I ordered. It looked more like a mason jar full of weeds someone picked up on the way to the hospital. I complained and they apologized and sent me a $10 voucher which I used on April 16th to place a Mother's Day order which was to be delivered 5/12/17. Almost a full months advance notice. 5/12/17 came and went with no flower delivery. I sent an email at 5:30 am on 5/13/17 and again received an apology and an assurance for a free upgrade and delivery today. I agreed since Mother's Day isn't actally until 5/14/17 then got another email stating my delivery was scheduled for 5/16/17. I sent them an email with a refund request if they can't deliver today and haven't heard back. I tried calling and have now been on hold for 48 mins and counting. This is a horribly unprofessional company. I will never use them again and I highly suggest anyone interested in using a reputable company look elsewhere.

Jay Arr

May 2nd, 2017

I ordered sympathy flowers to be delivered for the funeral service & it's been 2 days passed the "guaranteed delivery". They still haven't been delivered, & customer service is "looking into it further" & will get back to me. I still haven't heard back from them either in 24 hours now. This place is a joke.

Starltdancer

April 27th, 2017 Wake Forest, NC

Ordered a same day delivery. It came alright, as the 17th stop (the driver told me) in the trunk of a car, so you guessed it, the flowers were all dying. Wilted to the point of curled daisies. NO arranging whatsoever. They were the right flowers but all slammed in the vase not all randomly arranged in a pretty open umbrella shape. Nope. Looked more like a kid pulled a handful of flowers from a garden and all same height, slammed them in a vase. Customer service got pictures, upgraded the arrangement and guaranteed delivery the next morning. Nope. Called customer service, was told they would be delivered by 4. 4:30 after the person getting them had left for the day I called. So sorry, their "delivery van" broke down. Ummm delivery van, broke down. UMMMM you mean car? Because that's how they came yesterday, CAR. We will get them to you in the morning. DAY 3. I want a new florist delivering them, do you understand the words coming out of my mouth? THIS FLORIST SUCKS. If you are going to deliver them again it better be with someone else. If they aren't delivered in the morning by 11am refund me, this is costing me time and time is money and I can go to a real local florist and get them myself and KNOW they are good. We will see. NEVER AGAIN. The company itself is good, the customer service people were nice but they have chosen the bottom of the barrel florists to do business with so their business is going to suffer. Upgrade your florists From You Flowers!!

S Bahr

April 14th, 2017

Not happy. Don't know why I spent money for guaranteed delivery. Don't order from here unless you are okay waiting and paying extra $.