From You Flowers Logo

From You Flowers

Is This Your Business?

LAST UPDATED: January 27th, 2022

When it comes to a diverse selection in floral arrangements, From You Flowers delivers. The extensive online website offers a wide range of occasions and all sorts of flower varieties—sunflowers, daisies, carnations, orchids and even succulents. There are flowers to wish someone a happy birthday, to congratulate a couple on their new baby, express your deepest sympathy, or maybe you want to deliver flowers to your loved ones just because. No matter the recipient or the occasion, From You Flowers will provide a beautiful bouquet. From You Flowers has linked up with about 20,000 florists around the globe and, with these connections, From You Flowers supplies fresh flowers to the entire United States and 140 other countries.

FTD Logo
#1 FTD chevron_right
1800-FLOWERS Logo
#2 1800-FLOWERS chevron_right
3.5
TheBouqs.com Logo
#3 TheBouqs.com chevron_right
3.0

The Good

• Floral Arrangement Selection
  • Same Day Delivery
  • Costs
  • Flower Resource Guide

Floral Arrangement Selection

One of From You Flowers most prized qualities is their wide selection of flowers. They don't just give you the basic long-stem roses red or pink roses (though they handle those too). With such a variety of themes, you're sure to find the bouquet that fits your occasion. Want to get your spouse anniversary flowers? Tell your mother happy Mother’s Day? They’ll have the perfect bouquet. Aside from bouquets, they also offer corsages and boutonnieres, gift baskets, plants, and wreaths. In other words, you can order "from-you" flowers, but if you prefer, you can order "from-you" fruit, treats, and plants instead.

Same Day Delivery

Even though they're a global company, From You Flowers are delivered by a local florist, which helps keep them preserved for deliveries. So if that bouquet of sunflowers is perfect for a birthday gift, customers won’t have to worry about waiting in long lines at the last minute. Place your order by 3 p.m. in the time zone of your delivery, and your flowers will arrive within hours.

Costs

From You Flowers has a variety of choices when it comes to picking a bouquet. Customers have the option to select a bouquet size of regular, deluxe, or premium. Because of this, it allows customers to choose an arrangement within their price range. From You Flowers bouquets are typically between $25-$80 for a quality arrangement. If that is still a little much on the budget, there is a sale page where customers can find bouquets for under $30. Fairly often, From You Flowers provides coupons and promo codes, so be on the lookout for those.

Flower Resource Guide

The From You Flowers website provides a thorough directory of flower facts. The topics range from choosing the perfect flowers for your coworker to tips on how to prolong the life of your bouquet. The extensive information will give customers a leg up when sending the appropriate flower arrangements for any special occasion.

The Bad

• Customer Complaints
  • Substitution Policy

Customer Complaints

No company is without its faults though. Over two hundred complaints were regarding delivery problems, and another two hundred reported issues with the product itself that they received. Other customers reported flaws about the company's satisfaction guarantee, billing, and advertising issues. On top of that, there are several negative reviews online about this company as well. Most of these reviews complain about the From You Flowers's dishonest pricing and missed deliveries. So for what it's worth, beware if you order from this company that you may have some hiccups.

Substitution Policy

While From You Flowers does their best to arrange their floral bouquets exactly as pictured on the website it is possible the local florist will have to substitute certain flowers due to lack of availability or in order to deliver your arrangement on time. From You Flowers states that they will try to match flower color and looks as close as possible, but if they cannot fulfill the request they will substitute flowers of equal or greater value. This also applies to the containers in which the flowers arrive in. This might not seem that negative, but it can throw customers off who are expecting the replica of the bouquet they ordered online.

The Bottom Line

Above all else, From You Flowers’ wide variety of bouquets and the quality of their freshness sets them apart. While a lot of competing florists only provide you with bouquets of lilies and roses, From You Flowers generously lets you choose between several different types. Plus, between their local florists' efforts and their same-day delivery, the flowers you order will come fresh and beautiful. Just be aware of the possible mishaps that can come with ordering a bouquet online (delayed delivery or flower substitutions). On the whole, From You Flowers has a positive reputation, decent prices, and plenty of customer support.  Because their variety and quality make them stand out, they present an excellent option for customers who value those factors.

1.7

Leigh Schenk Arlington, TX

I ordered flowers in avase for my parents and got a call from my mother letting me know I need to get my money back because the flowers were wilted and wouldn't stand up. She started the came in a box with a base. She stated she was at the grocery store buyng flowers to replace the dead ones in the flower arrangement she received today. When I called to complain they offered 20%refund. When I asked name of actual florist they refused to give me name of the store saying they can't give out that information. When I threatened to write this review they stated they would send more flowers. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU CARE ABOUT QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Randall Beaty La Porte, TX

Have used them 3 or 4 times now, and have not had a great experience any time. The last time they guaranteed same day delivery, but did not come same day. So what they mean is if they can't get to it they will refund the $2.99 same day fee. Yesterday, I ordered a Christmas tree bouquet for my wife, and paid the extra same day delivery fee, and an upcharge for a deluxe bouquet. It did come same day, but was delivered at 9 pm, while we were out. Waited all day for it. And what we got looked nothing like the photo on the website. It had a total of 5 rosebuds in the whole bouquet, and none of the red ribbons or balls pictured on their website. What I got was closer to Charlie Brown's Christmas tree. It is important to note From You Flowers is not a florist, but a clearing house for orders, which they then farm out to florists somewhere near you. In this last case, they sent my order to a florist over an hours' drive away. I will never use them again, and you would be better ordering directly from a florist near you, and definitely not From You Flowers.

Ashlyn Elwood Roswell, GA

I ordered flowers on a day where they had a promotion that any order would qualify for free delivery for life! Awesome deal right? NOPE. When ordering no delivery fee was shown, instead there was a thing called a service fee. I assumed this was the same thing and when I reached out to customer service it forever for them to respond and refused to let me speak to a manager or someone higher up who wouldn't just copy and paste the same message. Apparently the service fee is different from the delivery fee... even though on their website and the same message customer service sent me three times it states that the service fee includes local delivery costs. The service fee should have AT LEAST been reduced considering I was PROMISED free delivery. Very misleading. Customer service also refused to remove this fee or give any other discount. Finally got a refund.

Matthew Watts

Recipient wasn't notified in any way that her flowers had arrived. No one knocked on the door, rang the doorbell or called her. The flowers were supposed to be a surprise but I had to call to let her know I sent flowers. I gave this company her phone number. She, finally, found them outside in a place she didn't normally look. I spent over sixty dollars but they didn't look like the picture on their website. I emailed FromYouFlowers but didn't get a reply. They could, at least, left the flowers close to the door where they could be seen. I wish I would have looked at their reviews (which are terrible) first.

Party0f7 Macomb, MI

I preordered a birthday bouquet online and everything was completed perfectly as ordered. Delivery was on time and flowers were beautiful. Price was affordable.

Amir Bigdeli Lakewood, NJ

Ordered 2 dozen roses with a birthday vase for a friend. She received badly arranged 14 roses vs 24 with a cheap clear vase. Ripoff and not reputable. Paid $85

18 hours ago

Holli Anderson Buckeye, AZ

It was a last minute idea to send my friend flowers for her opening night. I live across the country and googled flower deliveries in Osceola and found this company. I am so incredibly pleased with the speed, price, and service. There was no problem delivering it to the theatre she was preforming at. It was an incredible surprise for her. She was so happy. Sadly, their next couple shows got postponed due to Covid so I'm so so happy they were able to deliver the flowers same day because she has only gotten to preform once and now they can't because of Covid.

Gail Labuda Chelsea, MA

I ordered balloons for my granddaughter Leah's 6th birthday, and the ordering The The process from beginning to end was smooth and easy. Great job!! And the delivery was made on time.......in about 6 hours, I think. Amazing service. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job. There was a huge smile on Leah's face when she opened the front door and saw a big birthday bouquet of balloons and teddy bear attached. Kudos to your team!!

Taylor Maloney Palm Bay, FL

The arrangement couldn’t have Been more phenomenally put together and delivered so quickly and clearly handled with extreme care. I have no words to express how much love and appreciation we (myself and the recipient) have with by far one of the most stunning flower arrangements received by delivery! KP florist did AMAZING!!! I will be ordering from “From you Flowers” again and will spread the word to others! Thank you so much again!!!

Erica Boyle Kansas City, MO

I ordered a floral arrangement for my sister's birthday. I called my parents to see if my sister liked the flowers and they stated what flowers? I tracked the delivery stated delivered and I called the company and emailed them. They gave me $8.55 cent refund from a $ 60.00 purchase. No flowers were delivered and they wouldn't provide florist name for me to call. They provided excuse after excuse. Do not use them

Heather Dispenza Irvine, CA

Never delivered spray to my family members funeral. I had to call them during the wake and I was told "we will investigate and get back to you." They offered me a 20% discount for flowers that never showed up. I paid for expedited service so that the delivery would be there by 10am and I ordered it two days before the funeral. It wasn't last minute.

John Mechanicsville, MD

Save your time and don’t order. I made the mistake of not doing research first and I regret it. Ordered flowers for my mom to be delivered on a Saturday and paid for same day delivery. Flowers never arrived and the company constantly kept delaying my order. Was able to pick up a bouquet at Harris teeter that looked even better for 19 dollars. Save your money!

Carlos J Burgos Ormond Beach, FL

I ordered roses for my wife. The ad stated that it would be delivered within four (4) hours. I received an email confirmation at 9am. I got home at 5:30pm & still no flowers. When I tracked the order it said, "Delivered" I did contact Customer Service by chat as this was the only way to communicate. They did respond right away. My flowers were delivered at 6pm. This why I'm responding with a 3 & not a 5 star

miss leelee St Albans, HRT

I ordered these flowers for my Auntie. I live in the UK and it was so easy to do. The flowers are amazing. I would highly recommend ordering flowers from this site as the quality is amazing and the process was so easy and straightforward. Will definitely be ordering from you again xx

Cecelia Simien New York, NY

I've been a loyal customer for approximately 8 years, and I've never been disappointed with any of my purchases. Whether I order flowers or plants, they are always vibrant ,healthy & beautiful. My orders are always delivered on the days that I have scheduled. I truly cannot say enough about your company. Thank you.

Southern Grit New Brockton, AL

This was my first experience with From You and it will not be my last! This is my new place for flowers and gifts. Beautiful bouquets and very reasonably priced. I paid for a deluxe size bouquet and paid what I normally would have paid for a smaller bouquet at the competitors.

Jay Sandy, UT

The prices were great and they delivered a beautiful product within the set timeframe.

BubonicD D Charlotte, NC

Ordered flowers days in advance, paid extra for early service. To my surprise they never arrived, customer service said they qould look into and never got back with me after talking to them multiple times now. Bogus service and horrible company...WILL NEVER USE AGAIN.

TD Traverse City, MI

From You Flowers NEVER MADE A PURCHASE RIGHT WITH ME! Don't bother ordering from them! They sent me AT LEAST FOUR EMAILS SAYING THEY WOULD FIX A MISTAKE. FIVE DAYS LATER, NEVER DELIVERED THE FLOWERS ON ONE OF THREE ORDERS!!! I SPENT $160 WITH THEM. NEVER AGAIN!

Maayan Cohen Alpharetta, GA

We had a terrible experience with this company. Ordered same day delivery for a birthday. When the flowers didn't arrive we called to see what had happened only to be told that the flowers had been delivered already, which was not true. After 40 minutes on the phone with them they finally realized that the flowers were not delivered, even though the status claimed they were. They then went on to tell us that the flowers would be delivered that day which was a day late. This was after we paid an extra fee to have the flowers delivered on the same day. They lied about the flowers being delivered and they were going to keep the extra fee they charged for same day delivery even though they didn't deliver the flowers on the same day.

Lindsey Johnson Valrico, FL

Very disappointed in this service. The flowers I ordered were supposed to be delivered on Saturday for a birthday. They never arrived, when I called on Sunday to find out why I was told they attempted delivery and the recipient wasn't home. They have cameras on the home and were home at the time of attempted delivery and no one came to deliver flowers at all on Saturday. I then had to call back AGAIN Monday afternoon because they still weren't delivered. When they finally arrived to the home Monday around 5 they looked NOTHING like the arrangement that I ordered. I ordered the arrangement to have a succulent in it and the arrangement arrived with none. I will never use this company again for flowers!!

Nina Biesinger Eagle Mountain, UT

The picture I ordered does not look as beautiful as I the flowers that were delivered. I ordered the deluxe option, so was dissatisfied that the flowers did not look the same as the photo. Also, some of the flowers were Not in the vase that I ordered.

Sahira Archer Durham, NC

The website was great. Very user friendly and provide lots of great options. The quality of the actual productive received is not up to par as expected which was a let down. The convenience and versatility is nice but I would expect the quality to be in line with the expenses.

dianne Thompson, MB

I was pleased with the flowers but i wasn’t pleased with delivery. First instead of being delivered within four hours of being ordered, it took 11 hours and the flowers were left outside in the ground without notifying the recipient. No one knocked on the door or rang the bell. It took me starting an investigation to find out where they were

Dave Fortin Kingston, PA

Easy to order but sometimes the prices change without notice. Very frustrating if you're planning on a budget. Also, what is with the delivery charge of $15? That's quite erroneous and nonsensical. I definitely don't appreciate this and haven't seen any way to avoid this either. The flowers themselves, however, are always beautiful, well designed/organized, and generally always arrive as depicted. They're always fresh which is amazing!

Cindy C Bennett Herriman, UT

I ordered some flowers last week for a sister who's in the hospital for some serious health issues. I wanted to send her some bright happy flowers, and chose accordingly. What was sent was a colorless, wilting, poorly arranged vase of flowers. Not even close in color or flower type. I contacted Flowers for You and they felt an 18% refund and an apology was sufficient. (They offered a refund of $11 on a $62 order.) Not a full refund, not a replacement. This is the 3rd time I've used them, and I was happy with the first 2 that were sent. But this is ridiculous - and the fact that they won't stand by their product is enough that I won't use them again.

Colleen Wilkowske Chicago, IL

I looked at several florists, looking to send my daughter flowers for 1st day as a teacher. There prices were the lowest of the places I found, and the selections were beautiful. They arrived a day late which is why I gave 4 stars but they were beautiful! Will order from here again!

Lyn Howard New York, NY

Delivered on time and a great value. Best online flower company I've experienced. The flowers were fresh and just as pictured. My friend was so excited and I ordered for same day delivery!

Jackie N Dracut, MA

If I could leave no stars I would ordered a 200 standing spray for a funeral got a cheap vase with some flowers instead embarrassing and humiliating on top of dealing with a very horrible day

Beth Landberg Columbus, OH

The amount of flowers in the actual arrangement was about half of what the picture on line of what I ordered. Although the recipient was very happy to get flowers I was very disappointed that I didn't get anything close to what I paid for.

Melissa Scutt Rockville, CT

The flowers were delivered to my grandmother for her birthday and she loved them. From You Flowers is my go to place to order flowers for her.

LR Stafford, VA

The order came on time but I am nit happy with the looks and quakity of the flowers. It looks like the flowers with last for a few days it’s not as fresh as it should be, it’s not the same as how it was presented thru the website. Not satisfied with the product.

Mary LindemulderCountryside Mansfield, TX

Ok! First-my order was delayed, but I wanted my sister to see what we tried to get to her on her b'day! Second - It was delivered today, & to say I'm disappointed in it is an understatement 🤨 It was NOWHERE near what I ordered! I wish u had a place here for a picture of what was delivered! I need a way to forward a pic to you! Please let me no how this can b done, as u need to see it! I could have done better myself! My first time ordering w/u will, unfortunately, be my last, which is a shame as ur site has beautiful arrangements & great pricing!

Susan Seltzer Berkeley Heights, NJ

The flowers were delivered...I guess a neighbor took them and we didn't know that. The flowers delivered were not even close to the photo that I selected but the delivery was same day so maybe they didn't have the exact flowers as the photo. Still pretty.

Tracy Woelffer

I ordered a plant arrangement for the anniversary of my friends mother passing. The order went through as a same day delivery which was desired. I received an email apologizing that because of Labor Day weekend the order would not be fulfilled that day as planned. When I cancelled my order they gave me a prompt refund AND they still delivered the plant arrangement on the next business day. They did not skimp either. The arrangement was gorgeous! I will be using them for all my future floral deliveries. What a top-notch company! Kudos to them for going above and beyond!

Neil Olive

I have ordered flowers from this company for about 5 years and have had no problems whatsoever , the flowers were always fresh and delivered on time , and I always get a follow up email asking about my satisfaction with the flowers and delivery . The recipients of the flowers always raved about the quality of the flowers plus there selection and prices can't be beat .

Ryan Alpine, UT

I had a fantastic experience with From You Flowers. I purchased flowers to be delivered to a business partner in an office I had never been to. On the day of the delivery, I received a call and text from the delivery man saying the address I inputted was incorrect. Over the course of 15 mins, the delivery man was patient with me as I tracked down the correct address. The flowers were then successfully delivered. I will definitely use them again.

April

I'm very pleased with my delivery and went online to leave a good review, and am surprised at all the bad ratings...eeek. If I had seen them prior to purchasing I probably would not have used them. I needed flowers delivered quickly for my sick grandmother's return home from the hospital. She lives 2500 miles away. I didn't want her to get flowers from a box and have to have an 85 year old lady have to assemble her own flowers. So, 1) I liked that the arrangement came already prepared. 2) the delivery occurred the next day, on time. It was a very smooth transaction. The arrangement looks a little different than the picture, but I understood beforehand that I was at the mercy of what the local florist had available that was 2500 miles away. It brightened grandma's day. Thank you, From You Flowers!

Christine Eastpointe, MI

Absolutely embarrassing floral arrangement arrived for my aunts funeral. The arrangement was about 1/4 of the flowers showed in the picture. They also looked half dead. I will never recommend this company or ever re order from them again.

Timothy Hoogland Crown Point, IN

Missed delivery windows 6 TIMES in 2 days! Their reps assured me multiple times that things would be delivered in a certain time and EVERY time it was missed. They have NO idea what is going on and I am trying to save my marriage here by sending my wife some flowers and chocolates to let her know I care. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. Don't sell "same day" or "before 12PM" delivery when you cannot even deliver on the same day or before 12PM. This is nuts.

Amy Quinde Tonawanda, NY

I would have like to have received a text message immediately after the flowers were delivered. Instead, I had to wait for a "thank you" from my friend and that took 24 hours.

Eloisa Perez-Lozano League City, TX

I loved how quickly I was able to put on my order and all of the different options that I could choose to add to the flower order.

Robin Thomas Riverside, CA

I’m disappointed! The flowers that were delivered look nothing like the flowers I purchased. I could have done a better job arranging the flowers myself and saved a ton of money by buying them at a grocery store.

John Moon Scranton, PA

I ordered flowers for same day delivery and only 15 minutes after placing the order I received an email telling me the flowers had been delivered. Needless to say they were not delivered. I called the company and they had told me they tried to deliver them but nobody was home. This was a complete lie because my Wife and Daughter were home all day. They said they would give me a discount if I allowed then to deliver the flowers the following day and to nobody's surprise the flowers never came. Back on the phone again trying to get a full refund. I'll never use this company again.

Ian Sandor McKinney, TX

This company is the worst! We ordered flowers for a sad friend early in the day Thursday for SAME DAY ARRIVAL!!! The next day Friday, the flowers had still not arrived and customer service center does not care!!! They say we will investigate LOL! It has been 5 days, we have paid $75 and have no answers and still no flowers!!!!! Terrible company, they have no idea what they are doing.

Dianne Fox Live Oak, FL

Flowers arrived at daughters. 2 were dying. Others were losing their petals because they were all wrapped without any water supply to them. Should have had little water holders on them. For the handling fee of 15.50 very disappointed. Will not order from this company again unless they can correct the issue. For 74.00 not happy!!!!

Mariya Kaatsheuvel, NB

I ordered a really nice bouquet for my sister's birthday and paid extra for before noon delivery. My own mistake I guess since I never even bothered to read the reviews online. Well the flowers were not delivered by noon so I reached out to them and they apologized for the inconvenience and refunded me the early delivery fee. They kept assuring me that the flowers will be delivered as soon as possible which never happened. The flowers were never delivered. The occasion is gone and I am very disappointed. I got a full refund right away but what a waste of time and effort though. I would never recommend this service to anyone.

K Wellington, FL

Omg! They deliver not by florist but by fed ex. No water for the flower stems. I sent my girlfriend tulips and she lives in Michigan where tulips are grown. From you flowers delivered to lips and of course they were dead because they were in an air-conditioned vehicle without any water.I contacted from you flowers and they told me they wanted a second chance to deliver so I gave it to them. Well the second batch was dead too And when I ask them for a refund they tried to credit me $12 from the $70 order. I told them if they did not credit me the full amount I was going to file a dispute with my credit card company. Only then did they credit me the full amount. That hardly makes up for the fact that my birthday tulips for my Besty we’re horrible

Steven Bucholtz Oakland, CA

I ordered special rainbow roses for a friend for her 60th birthday and was assured that it would be delivered on her special day. As of 7 pm, they had still not been delivered and when I checked online as to the status of the order, it said they were already delivered. They indeed had not. I called them and was finally connected with someone who sounded like they were in a wind tunnel. When I told her I couldn't understand her she said she could hear me fine. She then looked up the order and told me the flowers would not be delivered until tomorrow- the day after my friend's birthday. The customer service person had no explanation why the flowers were delalyed. I will never use this company again. Their service charges are exhorbitant and they can't even get the product out on time. Terrible Service!

Noel K Spokane, WA

I just wanted to provide my experience with this company to save another from having to experience the same. Overview: I placed 2 orders for mothers day. These were to be delivered in 2 different states (so it's not a one-time mistake, but instead a consistent failure). The flowers delivered were subpar. They were wilted, bruised, wrinkled, smashed, and looked to be dying at arrival. Additionally, the flowers delivered were NOTHING like they were in the photos of either bouquet I ordered. They looked like random flowers put together with just a couple of the most prevalent ones in the photos. I was hopeful that maybe the first delivery delivery was just a mishap, but when I learned that the second order was in just as bad of shape when it arrived, I no longer could make myself believe it to be a random mishap. I have never used this company before and unfortunately do not see myself using it again. I am beyond disappointed in these and almost feel ashamed that these are the flowers I sent to my mother (who lives states away and I don't get to see for mothers day) and best friend (first time mom). Save yourself and DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Photos: To see what I am talking about, I have attached photos of what was delivered and what it was supposed to look like. Note: I emailed the company after this disaster, they refunded me 25% of each order. Once I was notified by the recipient thay her flowers died 36 hours after receiving them, I emailed the company again who apologized and said they would redeliver an appropriate bouquet. I hadn't heard from the company for 2 weeks so I emailed them and they stated the delivery would happen 5/25. On 5/22 I received an email stating the flowers (roses) were out of stock and they wanted my approval to send a 'beautiful mixed bouquet' & to call them to approve. I called the company and was told of the ugly bouquet I needed to approve for order, which would have them refunding my original order and then charging me for a bouquet I wouldn't sent my worst enemy... I requested my money be refunded and no replacement. The customer service person seemed to not understand and restated that he would refund my money and then charge me for the replacement. I stated that I would like my money refunded, no replacement ordered & that I would be taking care of by contacting a local (and we'll trusted) florist. I received an email of my refund as soon as I hung up the phone. I will still NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND STRONGLY RECOMMEND OTHERS AVOID THEM AND THE HEADACHE CAUSED.