Flower.com

1.6

Flower.com was founded 16 years ago and is currently headquartered out of Los Angeles, California. Their network is global; they work with thousands of preferred floral suppliers and gift basket vendors all over the world. Their products range from flowers and fruit, to teddy bears and balloons. They also have a large selection of gift baskets.

#1 From You Flowers Logo From You Flowers ›

8.3

Overall
Score

#2 FTD Logo FTD ›

7.7

Overall
Score

#3 ProFlowers Logo ProFlowers ›

7.5

Overall
Score

#21 Flower.com Logo Flower.com

1.6

Overall
Score

The Good

• Selection
  • Customer support
  • Exchanges

Their biggest advantage over their competitors is their enormous selection of flower arrangements. With close to 5,000 flower arrangements to choose from, consumers are guaranteed to find the exact floral arrangement they had in mind. They also have a large selection of gift options. Consumers can choose from all of the following gifts:

• flowers with balloons
  • teddy bears
  • wreaths

• chocolates
  • cookies
  • wine
  • soaps
  • chocolate covered candies and fruits
  • meat cuts
  • wine
  • and more.

If customers need assistance or support, they have it 24/7 with Flower.com. They also have a chat box on their website where you can immediately talk to a customer service representative. If you prefer to email, they have that option as well.

They have the option of express delivery with a fee of only $4.99. With express delivery, they guarantee delivery within 4 hours of purchase. If they are not able to deliver the flowers within 4 hours, they will credit back the express delivery fee. Their standard flower delivery is typically same day delivery, as long as you order before 3:00 pm in the recipient's time zone. These delivery quotes are guaranteed.

Customers can make exchanges within 7 days of delivery if they are not satisfied with their floral arrangement or gift.  This is backed by their guarantee.

They have a very informative customer service page where any question a consumer might have can be found. Some of the following sections they have are:

• Flower Delivery Information
  • PO Boxes
  • Rural Deliveries
  • Delayed Deliveries
  • If no one is home
  • What happens if the recipient is not present at the time of delivery?
  • Service Fees

• Card Messages
  • Wine
  • Request to Leave Item at Door
  • Recipient Refusal of Delivery
  • Weather effecting florist delivered products
  • Weather effecting products that are shipped

Flower.com provides consumers with the option to send any of their products internationally; they are a global company with vendors all over the world.

The Bad

• Prices
  • Wedding items
  • Mobile app

Most of their prices for floral arrangements are slightly higher than some of their competitor's prices. This is mainly figured out by comparing rose bouquet prices to competitor's rose bouquets.

Their selection of wedding arrangements and items (corsages, boutonnieres, hand held bouquets, silk arrangements, dried arrangements, etc.) is very limited. They also do not do customized floral arrangements.

They do not offer consumers a mobile app for iOS or Android at this time.

The Bottom Line

Flower.com has the ultimate selection of floral arrangements and gift baskets. Although they do not do customizable floral arrangements, with over 5,000 floral arrangements to choose from, consumers are guaranteed to find the exact floral arrangement they had in mind. They also have a 7-day guarantee and excellent 24/7 customer service. These positive points make the higher prices worth it. We recommend Flower.com for your flower delivery needs.

keith brawley

December 21st, 2017 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS

Ordered flowers for Girlfriend on Vacation ,special occasion!!! Talked back and forth with they're customer service 2-3 times a day!!! about why they couldn't make the delivery , VERY EASY PLACE TO FIND ...they kept saying they would , 2 weeks later After Girlfriend and family left , Delivery Location , they said they attempted to make the delivery and could not.!.!.! So they refused to REFUND !!! Acknowledging they DID NOT DELIVER!!!

Theresa Osbourn

November 17th, 2017 Flower Mound, TX DETAILS

Description on line is poor and inaccurate. Make sure you understand and get a thorough description or you will not get what you think you are getting. Then customer service is rude.

Ennie cordero

September 7th, 2017

I ordered a nice booket for my mom's birthday. When she received the delivery, the flowers were not fresh, almost dead and the water was really hot. I was so disappointed since I paid like 60 something dollars for the Booket. I will never purchase anything there specially online orders and will tell my friends about so they don't waste their money and be disappointed just like I was. Please take that into consideration. Lousy service and is not cheap .

Thilayd

July 27th, 2017

I ordered Mother's day flower. Paid for same day delivery. Delivered two days late. Flowers delivered were not even fresh. Very Very disappointed! Worst service ever!

ramona zaragoza

September 20th, 2016

horrible service..Ordered flowers for someone's birthday arrived a couple days later and wasn't even what I paid for..I had ordered an arrangement over 100 and this looked like something I could have picked up at the local supermarket. I called about 15 times always the same thing someone will call you back ...we don't have a supervisor in this department. but can't transfer you to the other department. This company is a scam ..I researched reviews and always the same story... I bet they are making at least 50 % profit even though I'm sure it more. Someone should really investigate them since their is clearly something wrong here.

Karen Parker

May 9th, 2016 Satellite Beach, FL

I ordered flowers for my mother for Mother's Day. For some reason, I woke up at 12:44AM Sat night(Sun) prior to Mother's Day worried that they wouldn't be delivered - prob bc it has happened in the past w/ FTD.com. I couldn't shake the feeling so I went to my computer & found the email receipt for my order. I read it & found that they had an "out" for "in case they don't deliver" when they should. That really bothered me so I went to the site & found that on-line chat was available so I began a session to verify my mom's delivery. I got a CSR named Joy that took my order number (after extensive waiting throughout the entire session, but I was glad to have reached someone at that hr) & verified that the order would, in fact, be delivered on Sun for Mother's Day. She assured me there was no reason to worry. JOY WAS WRONG! No attempt to deliver flowers I pd just shy of $100 for was made. This is my mother's first MD since my dad's unexpected & very difficult passing just this past Nov. She is still having an extremely difficult time & while we have a trip planned to spend time together next month (I live 2 states away), I could not be there with her for Mother's Day. This bouquet & a phone call would have to do for the moment. She got the phone call - but that was it. I usually order via ProFlowers.com but they dropped the ball a few orders ago & never made good on it + their Sun del fee was a bit higher so I trusted Flowers.com to handle this & they FAILED - MISERABLY! I read the reviews & thought w/ the good far outweighing the bad, it would be alright. NO! Most people would agree that it's one thing for a company to screw up something you've pd them to do but it takes on a higher level of offense to screw up something you've pd them to do for your mother. ESPECIALLY ON MOTHER'S DAY!! The on-line cust svc form is hardly adequate but all you get when live chat isn't avail bc they claim phone lines are backed up. Prob w/ calls of COMPLAINT!!!