Flora2000 has been in business now delivering flowers since 1999. They deliver flowers to 190 countries, and promise to make each moment as graceful and warm as possible. This company guarantees a full refund on orders that are not satisfied.

#1 TheBouqs.com chevron_right
2.9
#2 Avas Flowers chevron_right
#3 ProFlowers chevron_right
1.3
starstar_halfstar_borderstar_borderstar_border

The Good

• Customer support
  • Guarantee

Customer Support

Flora2000 offers their shoppers the option to use a chat tool straight off the website. If customers run into any questions or concerns, they are able to easily contact Flora2000 to resolve their issue. This company has been around now since 1999 delivering flower in 190 countries worldwide.

Guarantee

Flora2000 has 100% satisfaction guaranteed on every order. They also use enhanced safety features that offer more security on every transaction. Flora2000 understands the language of flowers by combining fragrances and designs, into beautiful arrangements great for all occasions. We want to point out a few good things we have noticed about Flora2000

• 7-Day guarantee
  • Live chat
  • Next-day delivery
  • Over 200 bouquets

The Bad

Order Fulfillment

Many consumer reviews show that Flora2000 doesn't do well with fulfilling orders exactly as promised. Shoppers have had flowers show up nearly dead, damage, or not at all.  When customers tried to followup their request wasn't alway met, usually to minor conflicts on the order. For example if someone ordered an arrangement that had a bloom out of stock currently, the company may actually choose to cancel your order all together without even notifying you prior to canceling.

The Bottom Line

This company looks to be a bit of a scam from the outside. Shoppers share complaints and photos of flowers that look nothing like the product they originally ordered. Almost all consumer complaints about this company talk about receiving dead flowers or poor quality products.  If you choose to order flowers through Flora2000, use caution while placing your order and be sure to track or followup with your order every step. Otherwise, you may not receive the flowers hope for.

1.2

JAMES
June 5th, 2019 New City, NY DETAILS

Delivered one arrangement with a dead rose and a card made out to someone else and from someone else. Initially offered a $5 refund and only after several complaints refunded all. Delivered second arrangement 3 days late with a blank card and no sender. Refused any refund. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Vay
May 17th, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

Did not deliver flowers and never responded to inquiry about refund. Had to disputed with my credit card.

Julia
May 16th, 2019 DETAILS

I agree with Brian who order flowers for his mom on mother’s day and they never deliver the same thing happened to me too!!! Terrible! Of course no emails response, phone number doesn’t work , live chat never available!!!

Brian
May 14th, 2019 Ridgefield, CT DETAILS

Ordered flowers for my elderly mother for mother's day. They never showed up. I reached out via email. No answer. I called their 1-800 number and they said "We're so busy we're closing our 1-800 number until May 21st." (It's May 14th now.)

Mina
May 14th, 2019 River Edge, NJ DETAILS

did not received what was on the picture and they are ugly. first availability shows the mothers day date but when submitted it shows 48 hours. they should show this right away. it is hard to follow up also and no tracking. you can chat but you have to wait long and hard to get in touch with them

Lian
May 14th, 2019 Bowie, MD DETAILS

Believe the cons written about this company. They do not fullfil orders as promised and are very hard to get a hold of. Their 24/7 support is not true and no 7 day guarantee or same day delivery. If you do choose to order with them, Read or copy the disclaimer and expect late delivery (4-5 days late) and poor quality.

Denise M Galineau
February 15th, 2019 Menominee, MI DETAILS

Several of the companies we had used in the past to send Valentine's Day flowers to our daughter in Japan had very poor selections so we decided to try Flora2000. This was our first experience using the company to send flowers to our daughter in Japan. We had not heard of the company before but were not the least bit satisfied with the options available from the company we used previously. We were very satisfied with the service. We were kept informed via email and updated every step of the way, including confirmation of delivery. Our daughter received the flowers, on time, and said they were absolutely beautiful. They did not charge our credit card until the delivery was confirmed. We cannot say enough good things about this experience.

Maria B
February 15th, 2019 Randolph, MA DETAILS

I ordered flowers for Valentines to go to my mom in the Philippines. Placed it on Feb 12 and she did receive it on the 14th. I am very happy with the service and my mom loves the flowers. I actually paid less here than the flowers I sent to my mother in law in California from a different site. Overall I am satisfied and would recommend this to a friend.

Anastasios
November 19th, 2018 Austin, TX DETAILS

Worst service ever, Charge more the credit card than the invoice, THEY DID NOT DELIVER

maria
October 30th, 2018 Greenwich, CT DETAILS

the bouquet my mother received didn't look at all like the one on the Flora 2000 web page (Debonair). I understand that the flowers may not always be available but, in this case, the flower shop in Italy used very few flowers, lots of green and filling, in short a very poor version of the picture they show you. I contacted Flora 2000 and they offered me a $10 coupon for the next shopping. I do not intend to use them again!

Cinzia K
August 28th, 2018 DETAILS

Very satisfied. Excellent communication with me. Will use again.

Sarah
July 30th, 2018 DETAILS

I wish I could give them 0 stars. Flora2000 makes false promises all over their website. The contact information provided for them is totally useless. No one answers the 1800 numbers, the live chat is never answered. Forget on time delivery or ensuring customer satisfaction. I hope they clean up their act.

Sharon
May 23rd, 2018 DETAILS

1...2...3...order is very satisfied...my last orderd super disappointed..i pick the date before the wedding day of my only sister but they received 5days ago the wedding, the flower is very bad...and how many times send an email but nobody reply..i dont know if you received or not...hope not happen to anybody.

Akita
May 14th, 2018 Torrance, CA DETAILS

DO NOT ORDER from this company! Mother’s Day flower order to my mother in Japan from the US was never deliver on the requested date, the flower arrangement was NO WAY NEAR what they had posted on the picture on their website. JUST COMPLETELY WRONG IN EVERY ASPECT. My mother’s day as a daughter giving to my mother and as a mother’s Day for myself was THE WORST experience for me. Wish I can post the picture of the actual vs. website advertised picture. They used BROWN wrappings to wrap flowers for mother’s day roses. Roses were white and NOT pink when the picture they advertised was PINK. Just don’t order from here to make your life easier.

Shannon Randall
April 23rd, 2018

If I could give you 0 stars, I would. ATTENTION TO ALL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE FRAUDS!! They stole $150 USD and never delivered the flowers... They dont ever answer phone calls and just forget about emails. Ive been trying to call for months and even emailed the "account director" and i have not heard anything. I cant believe companies like these still exist. I will be contacting the Ombudsman and you WILL be shut down. I can see I am not the only client with issues from you. This company is completely disgusting, they are thieves and liars.

Malcom Mervin
April 20th, 2018 DETAILS

Had an amazing experience with Flora2000. Flowers were fresh and cake was really yummy . Will definitely recommend it to friends. Kudos to the team

Doug Reid
February 20th, 2018

Terrible company!!!! I wanted to surprise my gf in the Philippines with roses on Valentines day. Their website said guaranteed on time instead Feb 16th I receive an email stating they lost my order in transit and apologize for the inconvenience Then suggested they can try again at another date. So now my gf is without a gift and i look like a fool. I dont want an apology I want answers. Not recommending them to anyone. At least they did not charge me for their incompetence.

Shane
February 13th, 2018 DETAILS

Ordered some flowers for partner in phillipines for valentines day, just for the order to be cancelled with no email one day before valentine's day so now she will receive nothing due to them telling they couldnt find a courier that would deliver when i know there is as i have used them, DO NOT USE this company

T Zarou
June 6th, 2017 New Orleans, LA

I had been using this company for years but I don't know if this company has recently changed owners but I was recently scammed by them. I ordered flowers for my wife on our anniversary and they were never delivered. The telephone they have on their site doesn't work and after I connected with them once on their Live Chat session I couldn't connect again. I had to create another account and was then able to connect but they keep insisting that the flowers were delivered when they hadn't been delivered. They have already charged my card and are refusing to refund my money. Now I can't connect with them on the second account. It seems they block the account once they know what it is about. The only email responses are automated replies saying the flowers were delivered. I would stay away from them as this has all the trappings of a scam.

Michael Claus
March 13th, 2017 Miami, FL

The roses I ordered for Valentine's Day were disgusting. Brownish leafs and rosebuds detached. No one answers phones or calls back, emails are not answered either. This is a scam.

Ron Kester
February 22nd, 2017 Ozark, AR

I ordered a combination package that included 12 roses in a vase, small teddy bear, balloon and a 3 piece chocolate package, I also purchased an additional 16 piece box of chocolates for an additional cost of $17.99, the flowers were delivered without a vase or the additional chocolates that were purchased, I complained to the company and the responded with a consolatory message and said they would get to the bottom of this mishap and respond with an "appropriate solution", six days later they deliver an arrangement of flowers again without the vase I purchased and this time with only 6 chocolates and an "Oh by the way sorry for the confusion" note, I'm still waiting for the 16 piece chocolates I purchased, these people make their money from the add on sales that they never deliver, and if you complain they only do the minimum, not what they promised!!!, this company is a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!, they can take their guarantee and stick it up their A$$

Javier
February 14th, 2017

A few days before Valentines Day I ordered flowers through Flora2000 to be delivered in Australia and put a remark saying it had to be delivered that day. Today, Valentines Day, at 9 am I got an email notification saying the order had been delivered and my card would be charged; however the order wasn't delivered. I hoped being 9 am I'd have enough time to report it. Flora2000 never picked up the phone until 5 pm. Meanwhile I chat with them twice and all they said is I had to allow 24 hours to investigate. This service is unacceptable and almost fraudulent.

Chisa N
February 8th, 2017

Will never order from Flora2000 again. The promise of "always on time, guaranteed" is not true. I've had to explain a belated birthday bouquet and though my mother was happy about the gift, it would have been nice if she got it on time! Oh, and maybe you'll get a refund if you write and explain and go through the stress-inducing process to explain why you want a refund.

Jason
December 26th, 2016

Lost one package and they said the company delivered it. They did not. The other called and no one was home to receive it. So instead of arranging a time to deliver it. They said to come pick it up. Not what I paid for. I paid for delivery.

Mario frescofiore
December 8th, 2016

No flowers delivered at all!! My mom turned 70 and they have not delivered the flowers on her birthday. 24 red rose at 120$! They guaranteed delivery!! Shame

Robert Rush
November 24th, 2016 Willimantic, CT

I am not happy i sent my fiance flowers about 4 times before this last time always the same address, now 7 days after order was supposed to be delivered,they informed me they can't deliver because flowers have been to degraded and now im out the money i spent. I will never use floral 2000 again.

anonymous
June 13th, 2016 San Diego, CA

100% GUARANTEED ON TIME DELIVERY?- BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES I had ordered flower arrangements a few times from Flora2000. Never again after today! I ordered an arrangement on Tuesday to be delivered Wednesday for a funeral. I checked my email Wednesday night to find that I had an email notifying me "delivery was not completed due to an unavailability of fresh flowers at our outlet's end" and asking if I authorize delivery for the next day. This was particularly frustrating because ALL OVER their website, they have verbiage which states "BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T AFFORD TO BE LATE! 100 PERCENT GUARANTEE ON TIME" and "NOTHING WORSE THAN A GIFT ARRIVING LATE, ON-TIME ASSURED". This is absolutely FALSE ADVERTISING. I logged into my account to find the same email along with a confusing message which read "Accepted for Delivery" when I knew for a fact the arrangement was not delivered to the recipient. I did not receive any phone calls about this order not being delivered. The message mentioned "we are available round the clock". This was DECEPTIVE terminology used yet again because I called the toll free number provided in the email and it went to voicemail, I tried to live chat and nobody was available. I emailed them about the discrepancy Wednesday night and nobody had responded to the email by Thursday morning. I had to livechat to request that they deliver the flowers today and for the delivery charge to be refunded in full. The representative's response was "We can have this order delivered today to the recipient and refund you $10 for the delay as well." I requested a full refund of $14.99 for the delivery charge as this was a time-sensitive delivery for a sympathy arrangement and a partial refund for the delivery was unacceptable to me for all the trouble. The rep said this was not possible and kept asking if I wanted to either cancel the order or go through with the order. I asked to escalate the matter further to her superiors, she said she contacted them and asked me to wait for a few minutes so she could resolve the matter. She let me know that the flowers could now not be delivered until 4 DAYS from the original date of promised delivery. So if I had not requested to escalate the matter, I would be disappointed yet again that the delivery would not be made 4 DAYS from original date. I asked why and she replied "It seems the arrangement you have chosen is not available in the entire chain of outlets we have with us, while we are on chat we tried to have other vendors pick the order and process the same for you but failed." I asked if there were any other arrangements that could be delivered today. She replied "We will understand completely if you choose this cancel as we completely understand your side. All deliveries for today are already processed and now the cut off time for deliveries for today are shut at our vendors end." I canceled my order and requested a refund in full. The representative kept asking me to cancel the order during our entire chat rather than attempting to fix the situation. VERY POOR COMMUNICATION FROM THE COMPANY, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING ON THEIR WEBSITE.

Gabrielle Mindy Uy
May 12th, 2016 Chino Hills, CA

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my Mom in the Philippines for Mother's day. I have selected May 07, 2016 as the delivery date however, she did not receive anything on May 7th. It is already May 8th in the Philippines and my mother has not receive the flowers yet. Very disappointing. I have tried reaching out to them several times but I can't get a hold of them. On their website, it says that the flowers are already delivered and they even emailed me saying that they will now charge my credit card. However, upon checking the tracking number that they have provided me, it says that it is still "In Transit." This is unacceptable. I ordered the flowers three weeks ago to make sure it arrives on time and then nothing? It is useless for my mom to receive the flowers on the 9th as it is for Mother's day

Sydney Catherine Marcks
May 12th, 2016

They put my order on hold because there were non-English characters in the message. To their credit, they did make a few attempts to contact me and they have 24 hour customer service. However, they make you log into Facebook to use the order process and automatically use your Facebook email as a means of contact. Meanwhile, they made no attempts whatsoever to call me on my phone. When I figured out that my mother`s day flowers hadn`t arrived, I contacted them and had to fight with them about the non-English characters thing. This is a website that prides itself on being international and yet, they never bother to mention that they only accept English characters...which doesn`t work if you`re sending flowers to your Japanese boyfriend`s mother. Then they told me after all that, they not only won`t give me a refund but cannot guarantee the flowers will get there for two more days! Ridiculous. Don`t buy flowers from here unless you watch them like a hawk and have a loose deadline.

Chrissy
March 14th, 2016

Do not use this company. My Son and Daughter very kindly ordered me some flowers for Mother's Day. They paid £66 ( $99) for bouquet which looked beautiful online, but the small buch of 12 flowers delivered bore no resemblance and the value could have been no more than £5 ($7). Despite a number of emails sent to flora 2000 I have received no reply or acknowledgement . I'm angry that my children have been ripped off Beware!

Sandeep
February 25th, 2016

I would not recommend flora2000 to anyone . The service they provided me was pathetic . No genuine responses from flora2000 team , except the initial auto-generated one . I had ordered flowers for valentines day , however that never got delivered on 14h as committed . I had contacted the customer care multiple times and every time the told me hat the flowers will be delivered between 09:00 am to 7:00 pm . Since it was not delivered until 8:00 pm , I tried contacting them again however there was no feedback provided . I believe we pay such a high price not only for gifts but or timeliness and service as well . And that has been absolutely zero from flora2000 . Even after that , I requested their feedback and also submitted my feedback in their portal . The only reply I received from them so far is an auto generated mail thanking me for submitting feedback and they will get in touch with me . After two days of further waiting I decided not to expect any replies from them , instead make everyone aware o the experience I had , so people can have caution before doing any orders . I was totally disappointed with flora2000 . If we re sending gifts for an occasion we expect it to be delivered at least b the end of that day . Its not that the can choose to send the gift on any 365 days in the year . Very unprofessional people .

Mara Poloni Dunn
February 4th, 2016 Cibolo, TX

Very unprofessional, very unreliable company. My mom lives overseas and I sent her a flower arrangement for her birthday. On the date I picked as delivery date the flowers were not delivered.. I got an email telling me that they didn't deliver the flowers because they couldn't ask my mom if she was ok with a complete different arrangement...mmmm why contacting the recipient instead of who paid for the gift? That is just dumb. After hours with their customer service (located out of... Lord knows where because their representatives barely speak English) we agreed that because the flowers were not delivered on the date they were supposed to (ruining my surprise by the way and my mom's birthday) I would have received an upgrade at no charge....... I turned down their offer to have 10 miserable bucks back because it wasn't a money issue for me. AND OF COURSE, WHEN THEY DELIVER THE FLOWERS, IT WAS NOT THE CORRECT ARRANGEMENT!!!!!! It was completely different from both arrangements I picked and very small, very cheap. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

Argie Kavvada
May 12th, 2015 Washington, DC

This is a very poorly-managed company. I ordered flowers for an international, next day delivery; not only did the flowers not arrive on the scheduled day of delivery, but also I was unable to reach anybody via phone and/ or e-mail (despite the multiple messages (both voice and written); no one ever contacted me back, and the flowers did finally made it to their destination (with one day's delay), but only lasted for a day. My mother sent me a picture the following day and the flowers were already wrinkly and lifeless, despite being kept wit light and at a good room temperature at the house. This was a ~$90 order, bear in mind. Needless to say, I was quite unsatisfied by the service, as well as the product that was delivered (a day later, than it was meant to be received).

James
February 14th, 2015 Spokane, WA

The website states they will send confirmation emails for payments, but all I ever received was junk and spam mail from flora2000. My credit card changed after they should have processed the payment, but they failed to email me notifying me of this. They never contacted me even after the scheduled delivery date, yet they still spam me with other useless mail. Luckily there are other, more professional, websites available with less spam and better customer service.