Based out of Haymarket, Virginia, Blooms Today has been in business since March 2000 and has since grown to be able to deliver flowers on an international basis. Headed by CEO George Dukas, they're a national company that delivers to locations throughout the United States and even to some international recipients.

But one of the keys to delivering flowers successfully is having fresh flowers to deliver. So how does such a widespread company accomplish that?

They use local florists. The flowers delivered by Blooms Today are largely grown on farms in South America and, when ordered, are shipped by air to the company's distribution center in the US. Local florists help preserve them, and the flowers are shipped fresh for delivery.

So Blooms Today offers the best of both worlds:

• Widespread networking with the ability to order a bouquet in one state but have it delivered in another
  • Fresh local flowers.

It's nice to know, as the customer, that your service will have that local feel but be able to deliver from a distance. By and large, customers order their bouquets through the phone and internet, and Blooms Today offers a 24-hour help line for any questions you might have along the way. They then boast same-day delivery as long as you order by 2 p.m. and assure a money-back guarantee should your delivery be unsatisfactory.

A main point of emphasis for Blooms Today is their ability to provide flowers for a wide variety of special occasions. Whether you're celebrating a birthday, bringing in a new baby, or just saying you're sorry, this florist wants to help. They have a wide assortment of prearranged bouquets that might provide just the right touch.

The Good

• Pricing
  • Customer Support

Pricing

Ordering flowers can get surprisingly expensive, but the good news with Blooms Today is that they have relatively low prices. Their bouquets range from $25 to $80. While $80 is pretty steep for a bundle of flowers, some competing florists will charge you upwards of $100 to $400 for a bouquet. Blooms Today also provides their money-back guarantee if you're unhappy with what you paid for. That alone gives some peace of mind.

Customer Support

Their 24-hour phone line for customer support is worth mentioning as well. Should you have any difficulties while picking out flowers or finalizing the order, you can call this number for clarifications. Plus, as long as you order by 2 o'clock on the day you want the flowers delivered, Blooms Today offers same-day delivery, which is even more convenient. But the customer support doesn't stop there. Blooms Today provides plenty of resources for you before, during, and after your order. Should you need help picking out the right flowers, getting a price estimate, or even tracking your delivery, the company has provided phone numbers and physical addresses to contact them. In particular, it's helpful that you can call to track the status of your order and not wonder if it has been delivered. In addition, there is a company blog with articles that help you learn how to identify different types of flowers, take care of the bouquet that was delivered to you, select the right bouquet for your occasion, and more. Another pro for Blooms Today is the quality of their flowers. Because they grow their flowers in lush South American farms and take detailed care to preserve them until delivery, their flowers are fresh.

The Bad

• Customer Complaints
  • Website
  • Limitations

Customer Complaints

There are some online reviews of Blooms Today that speak pretty harshly about their services. Some customers have reported being scammed by the company and had negative experiences because they didn't read the fine print on their orders. Being such a widespread company, it's possible that the customer service will vary depending on your location and order. But it speaks negatively of Blooms Today that some of their customers felt deceived and mistreated.

Website

The company website for this florist needs work too. The layout of it is cluttered, which can be overwhelming. And since Blooms Today has so many different options for bouquets to order, their website needs to make it easier for customers to view the bouquets and find one that matches their occasion.

Limitations

It's true that this company has a wide selection of bouquets for a variety of special occasions. But one limitation they have is the types of flowers they create these bouquets with. Primarily, Blooms Today creates bouquets using roses, lilies, and carnations. While these flowers are beautiful and commonly used in bouquets, it would be nice for customers to have a few more options on which types to include in their orders.

The Bottom Line

Admittedly, Blooms Today leaves a few things to be desired when it comes to their website and, in some cases, their customer interactions. But on the whole, convenient and fast deliveries, and a wide selection of bouquets to match practically any occasion you have. In addition, despite the fact that they began in 2000 (the earlier years of the internet), they've done well to provide convenient online and phone ordering for customers.

What sets Blooms Today apart from a lot of competing florists, though, is their ability to deliver around the US and even internationally. With widespread service like that, they've set themselves up to be readily available to a wide network of customers.

1.3

Rachel
November 12th, 2019 Lakeville, MN DETAILS

More Like Blooms NOT Today or Tomorrow or the Next Day My Grandmother had passed away. My mom flew out to be with family. I ordered flowers on Thursday to be delivered the next day, Friday. They weren’t delivered. I then got an email asking if it “would be ok” if they could be delivered on Saturday. They weren’t delivered on Saturday either. No email or communication. I then received another “would it be ok” email on Sunday asking if they could deliver it on Monday. Really?! My mom was only able to stay with family for a limited amount of time. At this point, I didn’t want the flowers delivered because no one would be there to enjoy them. I called customer service to complain about the order and the situation. Outside of a refund if I cancelled the order, they offered a measly 20% of my next order. I can get 20% of or more at any flower service at any time. They said there was no way for them to provide complimentary flowers and refund us for the troubles. I get that Blooms Today works with third-party flower shops and that those shops are responsible for fulfilling the order. But it is Blooms Today’s responsibility to take care of their customers. They did not take care of us. If I could give a zero-star rating I would.

Nov 18, 2019

Hi Rachel, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I agree, this is our responsibility and we are glad you wrote. If you wouldn't mind please, I'd like to send your message to a supervisor. Can I please have your order number? Feel free to reach me at [email protected] A most sincere apology to you an your family.

R Pak
October 30th, 2019 Northville, MI DETAILS

I ordered a plant arrangement for a friend in Hospice. What was delivered was a joke. What I picked has four plants in a nice brown basket. Only one of the four plants was true to the image on the website and the basket was like one of those cheap Easter baskets sold at K-mart. I feel so embarrassed. With a Groupon offer, I spent $62 total. I called customer service and was offered $10 credit. In their website, they claim "satisfaction guaranteed". Looks like they only guarantee $10 worth of your satisfaction.

Nov 11, 2019

Thank you. We are truly sorry to read about this experience as this is not the kind of service that we strive to offer our customers. We can completely understand the dissatisfaction. I'd like to forward your message to a supervisor. Can I please bother you for your order number? My apologies for the hassle.

Shraddha
October 25th, 2019 New Orleans, LA DETAILS

I ordered flowers from blooms today for my friends birthday which was on 22nd oct 2019. I also called their customer care to make sure they will deliver on time. However, they didn’t delivered on her birthday. I called again on next day and asked them to deliver on her office address. They delivered two set of flowers instead of one from two different florist. After some time the 2nd florist again went to her office address and took one set of flowers back. Every one at her workplace was laughing due to this incident. She felt really bad.It was very humiliating experience for her. I am really embarrassed. Moreover, the florist said blooms today told them customer cancelled the order. I am really disappointed and furious about this incident . Even if they sent two sets accidentally they should not take back since it was her office . I feel blooms today should make an apology to her. Definitely we will never order from blooms today.

Nov 11, 2019

Hi Shraddha, you are completely right to be upset. We are so sorry for this and are grateful that you said something. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you if you would be willing to give us a call at your earliest convenience. Thanks again. 1800-520-0573

Heidi
September 30th, 2019 Royal Oak, MI DETAILS

I just had a replacement order delivered for an order that was crushed in a 6x6 inch box. The original order was 8 roses, greenery and other smaller flowers. ALL of that was crammed into a 6x6 inch box. Needless to say only 1 rose survived. So after speaking with someone at Bloomstoday, explaining the size of the box and how each rose measured 1-1.5 inches at the base and that there is no way that they should have been crammed into such a small box. They asked to resend either the same order or a different. So I went with a different flower arraignment. 12 roses, thinking that it would perhaps come in a bigger box. Instead, now all 12 roses were crammed into the same size (6x6 inch) box. It is not likely that any will survive that. The pictures that were sent to me by the recipient is that of brown & broken roses, instead of the pink ones requested. I will not be using them again.

Oct 04, 2019

Thank you, Heidi. We did receive your messages on other platforms and requested your order numbers. Thank you for those. Customer service is trying to get in touch with you now. We do deeply apologize for the hassle and are hopeful we can speak with you soon.

Jane
September 30th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS

I had ordered a "Special" cheery type flower arrangement for a dear friend who is loosing her husband to cancer. I ordered the flowers days ahead of time and they were scheduled to be delivered on a Friday to the recipient. After Friday, my friend and her husband were to travel for further treatments and would not be home at the scheduled residence. That DAY! On Friday (the Delivery Day), Blooms Today sent me an e-mail, with no explanation; that my order was CANCELLED! They did refund my money and sent apologies; but should have NEVER Taken my order or my money; knowing that they would/could cancel my order! Shame on them! I hear from other reviews about not delivering for funerals and other "special" occasions. I wish I would have read the reviews BEFORE I attempted to order. I would have gone with another company. Never again for any "special" occasions will I use or recommend this company. The apology and excuses does not make up for the sadness this has caused me. They DO NOT CARE about their customers

Oct 04, 2019

We are so sorry for this, Jane. We do try very hard to keep this from happening, especially for a day when it's imperative to have the delivery arrive on time. We know that timing is so important. Sometimes a circumstance will happen that is beyond our control and an order is late or is unavailable and we try to notify customers as quickly as possible. We take full responsibility for this. I know we can't bring back the day and make it right, and for that, we will always honor our 100% money-back guarantee. We do, deeply apologize for the frustration.

Eryn Jones
September 3rd, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

I ordered flowers for my mother in laws birthday, but she was not home when they came. The delivery person was Amazing! They contacted me through phone and text and showed such patience!!! They waited close to 30 minutes for her to arrive and presented her with a beautiful fresh cold bouquet of flowers which she Loves! Thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty to make happy customers! My mother in law just turned 81. !!! Thank you for making it special for her! Very happy in Arizona!

Sep 06, 2019

Hi Eryn! This means so much to us! Thank you for taking the time to write.

Gary
August 26th, 2019 DETAILS

Buyer beware.... company has no tracking system to insure there sub florists do the job and make the delivery . What's worse is they did not follow up on the non delivery of the flowers we ordered for a funeral. 😱😱

Aug 27, 2019

Hi Gary. We are saddened to hear the flowers did not show up in time for the funeral and would like to extend our most sincere apology. On rare occasions, a circumstance will happen that is beyond our control and an order is late or is unavailable. All customers are notified via email, though sometimes these emails can be blocked by spam filters. We deeply apologize if this happened as we can understand the frustration. Would you be willing to please give us a call at your earliest convenience? A customer service representative would love the opportunity to help. 1800-520-0573

RMel
August 22nd, 2019 Fernandina Beach, FL DETAILS

The absolutely most frustrating experience with a floral company ever. Ordered 2 twice once for a daughter’s birthday. The local company delivered the wrong bouquet twice and then the correct one the third time. This time I placed the order early for a future date confirmed by the company on the order since we were going to be out of town. The flowers were delivered The very same day not on the future day of the upcoming occasion. I called and they assured me it would be delivered. I received a delivery confirmation but the flowers were not received. I give up. Done. I want a refund. If this is not posted I will find another site that posts these reviews. Just discouraged.

Aug 23, 2019

Thank you. We are truly sorry to read about this experience as this is not the kind of service that we strive to offer our customers. We can completely understand the dissatisfaction. The customer service team has confirmed that a refund has been issued. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you if you would be willing to give us a call at your earliest convenience. We are so sorry for the inconvenience. 1800-520-0573

Bobbie
July 16th, 2019 Gig Harbor, WA DETAILS

1- I had a Groupon for $40 off including shipping. I paid $20 for it. 2- Their regular website would not take the recipient address. Insisted the street address I gave them was in a nearby town. 3- Their regular website would not accept the Groupon. I had to go to a special website where the price was $20 higher AND which added a handling fee! 4- Bloomstoday called the he recipient and gave a wide delivery window. 5- Then Bloomstoday called ME to say I had given them a bad phone number and they could not reach the recipient! 6- I told the caller that I saved NO money by using the Groupon. 7- She proceeded to ARGUE with me! 8- No more Bloomstoday purchases by me. 9- Seriously considering dropping Groupon if anything like this happens ever again!

Aug 12, 2019

Thank you, Bobbie. We would like to extend our most sincere apology regarding your experience with Blooms Today. We have a high standard of quality and customer service and your experience should never have been an exception. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you. If you would be willing to speak to a representative about the flowers you received, please give us a call at your earliest convenience. 1800-520-0573

Ryan E Livingston
June 12th, 2019 Highland, CA DETAILS

I would leave 0 stars if I could. We ordered flowers for our daughter's graduation a month in advance and paid extra for it to be delivered to her school. They didn't. Our daughter didn't receive anything. DON'T USE THEIR SERVICES; YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED AND DEMANDING A REFUND JUST LIKE ME.

Aug 12, 2019

Thank you Ryan, we are truly sorry to read about this experience as this is not the kind of service that we strive to offer our customers. We can completely understand the dissatisfaction. If you have not been able to reach anyone about a refund as of yet, please give us a call. A representative will be happy to help you. 1800-520-0573

Veronica
May 16th, 2019 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS

On Saturday I purchased a groupon for this flower shop. I was upset that Bloomstoday couldn't deliver on the following day which was mother's day but I accepted that they would be delivered on Monday instead.  What I got were the flowers in the photo delivered on Tuesday afternoon.  While these are decent flowers they are not worth $77 and being delivered a day late. I didn't even get an apology or notice that they would be late. This is completely unacceptable.

Aug 12, 2019

Thank you, Veronica. We are saddened to hear the quality of flowers were not on par with our standards and would like to extend our most sincere apology. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you if you would be willing to give us a call at your earliest convenience. Thanks again. 1800-520-0573

Laura
May 14th, 2019 Mission Viejo, CA DETAILS

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! I bought a Groupon for mother’s day, ended up having to pay another $40 on top of the groupon. My delivery day was the day before mother’s day, and because we weren’t home, they didn’t deliver the flowers. So without a note or any indication as to where my flowers were, I called customer service who said they would try to deliver again that day (now Mother’s day) but we had to be home and present for the delivery (but she was unable to give me a delivery time) so my mom and I stayed home all day waiting for these flowers....and no one came. So not only did we not get to do anything all day, but my mom received no flowers on mother’s day...awesome. When I called the day after mother’s day in tears, the customer support lady offered me $5 whole dollars off my original order. I was enraged and asked for a full refund. They ruined mother’s day for my mom and I.

Aug 12, 2019

We are deeply sorry, Laura, as this is not the quality of service we try to provide. We do very much appreciate your time in writing about your experience. Reviews like yours give us the opportunity to learn from our mistakes in the hopes of creating a better experience for future customers.

Elizabeth Wesley
May 14th, 2019 Odessa, TX DETAILS

Every mother's day I have flowers delivered to my mother-in-law, and my daughter (her birthday is on the 10th). I've used this company for years. But never again. My mother-in-law received an arrangement unlike what I ordered, and my daughter did not receive them at all. After asking about my daughters, they assured me they would get them delivered to her home on the 11th. I received a phone call at 8pm from bloomstoday saying they couldn't be delivered until Monday. So Angry. Now my refund will take 5-7 business days.

Aug 12, 2019

Thank you, Elizabeth. We sincerely apologize that we were not able to fulfill your delivery as it should have been. We strive to present top-notch customer service to all our customers and we are sorry if we have failed to provide this for you. Thank you for the feedback, we take your words to heart as we continue to learn and grow as a company.

HM
April 22nd, 2019 Mount Vernon, NY

I ordered flowers for delivery to a loved one's funeral 2 days before the services. I received a call 3 minutes after the start of the funeral that the flowers could not be delivered. To make matters worse, the agent offered to have a vase of flowers delivered to the house 2 days after the funeral, on the following Monday. I was fit to be tied! What type of shoddy operation are they running!!!??? The late call was absolutely unacceptable and the resolution was frankly, an insult. I don't know how these people stay in business. I would think twice before ordering from this vendor if you want your arrangement to be delivered at all. I am heartbroken to know that these flowers were never delivered.

Aug 12, 2019

We are sorry. We do try very hard to keep this from happening, especially for a special day when it's imperative to have the delivery arrive on time. We know that timing is so important. Sometimes a circumstance will happen that is beyond our control and an order is late or is unavailable and we try to notify customers as quickly as possible. We take full responsibility for this. I know we can't bring back the day and make it right, and for that, we will always honor our 100% money back guarantee. Our sincerest apologies for the trouble.

Angela Noble
July 5th, 2018 DETAILS

They completely ruined Mothers day. My mom got a call to pick up her flowers 3 days after the delivery date, I even thought ahead to order them a day early and called ahead to make sure there would be no ploblems having them delivered on a busy day... When she finally recieved the order 4 DAYS LATE, they were NOT WHAT I PAID for! She recieved a crappy handful of wild mini Iris's instead of the 100 Bloom Of Roses I picked out knowing what my mother likes.... They REFUSED TO REFUND ME OR TAKE ANY ACCOUNTABILTY FOR THE MESS UP! DO NOT SHOP HERE! THIS IS COMPANY IS FRAUD!

Aug 12, 2019

Angela, I wanted to reach out and apologize for the experience you had with Blooms Today. This is not typical of us as we always strive to provide only the best quality and service possible. As it may be too late to reconcile, I wanted you to know that your message has been recognized it adds to our opportunity to learn and grow as a business.

Julie
June 18th, 2018 Harrison, TN DETAILS

Horrible company to do business with. I was not able to attend my uncle's funeral so I clicked on the link in his obituary to have flowers sent to his funeral. It happened to be Blooms Today. I received a voicemail the day of his funeral saying they were unable to deliver. WOW!

Aug 12, 2019

We are so sorry, Julie. We do try very hard to keep this from happening, especially for a funeral when it's imperative to have the delivery arrive on time. We know that timing is so important. Sometimes a circumstance will happen that is beyond our control and an order is late or unavailable. We take full responsibility for this. You should have received a full refund. If you had any trouble with this or have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call. 1800-520-0573

Rouhiyeh
June 8th, 2018 Owings Mills, MD DETAILS

My dad and I ordered the flowers in the first picture for my mom's birthday from Blooms Today. We even paid extra for the large bouquet. HORRIBLE BUSINESS! The flowers she received were NOTHING like what we ordered for her. We had to pay for the vase, and we didn't get the same vase we paid for. When my mom received the flowers she noticed that some of them were dying. The flowers are an embarrassment! The bouquet wasn't full, the bow was wrapped around a plastic stick with a twist tie. The note was handwritten. We could've done a better job with the flowers. Will NEVER order from them again. You really do get what you pay for.

Aug 12, 2019

Thank you, Rouhiyeh. I wanted to reach out and apologize for the experience you had with Blooms Today. This is not typical of us as we always strive to provide only the best quality and service possible. As it may be too late to reconcile, I wanted you to know that your message has been recognized it adds to our opportunity to learn and grow as a business.

KJManny
April 30th, 2018 Mooresville, NC

I bought a Groupon. $15 for a $40 arrangement. Well, when you look at the arrangements, they are ALREADY $40. SO, you THINK you getting it for free. NOPE, the arrangement was $80!! So double the price! Great 🌸 🌹 flowers! BUT READ THIS. 🌹🌸 Like I said pretty flowers 💐 but double price!

Aug 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate very much you taking the time to write. We are so sorry for any confusion. Our price includes shipping, whereas with our competitors the shipping fees tend to come as a surprise at the end of the order. We have taken a simple approach by giving Groupon customers the total price up front and then apply your savings voucher to that amount.

Jasmine Fisher
April 24th, 2018 Lancaster, TX DETAILS

Ordered flowers for a funeral Sunday. Family didn't not receive order. Customer service called to relay message of flowers not being delivered said they would follow up. No follow-up!

Aug 12, 2019

We are deeply sorry for this, Jasmine. Thank you for taking the time to notify us. Reviews like yours give us the opportunity to learn from our mistakes in the hopes of creating a better experience for future customers.

Michael
February 5th, 2018 Welaka, FL DETAILS

I ordered a flower arrangement for a funeral through their website. The flowers were delivered on time and was put together through a local florist. I was very satisfied with the quality and service.

Aug 12, 2019

Hi, Michael! Thank you so much for taking the time to write. We appreciate your post very much.

Alan lozoya
January 30th, 2018 Victorville, CA DETAILS

Very disapointed! bad service! bad experiance! I purchased a groupon discount after see on line they promise same day delivery. I ordered the flowers the day before so i though it would be an eady delivery for my aniversary. It was easy to order on line. And the email confirmation told me me that my flowers had been delivered. Seen my girl a hour after delivery confirmation and and and ? What flowers! Haw? I recived a confirmation ! Sorry i didnt get the flowers she said. Very disapointed. I called a few days latter and recived a refund. Who cares about a refund? I wanted them to deliver flowers. They are no good. They dont kerp there promise and their confirmations are lies. They offered to resend the flowers ( i thought for free as a apology) then they tryed to re bill me? WHAT?? You couldnt do it right the first time why would pay you after the event? Very very disapointed i will never use them again. And my grupon i will need the staighten that out now .

Aug 12, 2019

Alan, we apologize for the experience you had with Blooms Today. This is not typical of us as we always strive to provide only the best quality and service possible. Thank you for your time. Your message has been recognized as it adds to our opportunity to learn and grow as a business.

Bonita
September 22nd, 2017

Ordered flowers for family members through bloomtoday 2days before funeral NEVER GOT DELIVERED 9/3 for 9/5/17

Aug 12, 2019

Hi Bonita, we would like to apologize to you for this. We’d like to learn about your specific situation and make things right. Even though it's been a little while since you wrote, we are hopeful that you might consider giving us a call. 1800-520-0573

Nicole
August 24th, 2017

Not impressed. Did the florist special where they create a fresh bouquet for $30 (on sale for $20) then +$20 for shipping. $40 and they sent 5 roses. 5 red roses. In a cheap vase that I had to pay another $5 for. Quality is sub par. I wouldn't use this company. On top of that, the Groupon is misleading. You don't end up saving anything because of all the additional charges. I do not recommend.

Aug 12, 2019

Thank you, Nicole. We are saddened to hear the quality of flowers were not on par with our standards and would like to extend our most sincere apology. We appreciate the message and the time you took to write. Reviews like yours give us the opportunity to learn from our mistakes in the hopes of creating a better experience for future customers.

Margaret Coleman
August 17th, 2017

Wish when I selected to order flowers from legacy.com for the funeral of a great family friend, that Blooms Today would turn out to be such a terrible company. I get a call from 1-800 # that tells me my flowers didn't make it. The calls come to me another state away while the funeral is taking place. What an absolute devastating call. All they can say is we are sorry and we will give you a refund. It's not about the money! When I select order flowers now and get a confirmation, then I believe flowers will be on the way. They are not willing to share the florist name in Davin WV. A call prior to the funeral giving me an option to select another arrangement is all I ask!!!!! Not to find out after the fact that it never happened, absolutely unacceptable!

Aug 12, 2019

Margaret, we are so sorry for this. This is not typical of us as we always strive to provide only the best quality and service possible. As it may be too late to reconcile, I wanted you to know that your message has been recognized it adds to our opportunity to learn and grow as a business.

Sarah
May 22nd, 2017 Sanibel, FL

Ordered flowers to be delivered for a funeral; called the funeral home to verify delivery and was told nothing had arrived. Notified Blooms Today and they stated they "forgot" to deliver. I was informed they would deliver flowers the day after our phonecall. I received the bouquet and was horrified by what they sent; nothing like the arrangement I had ordered and half the flowers were already dead. As this was a work related order I am beyond embarrassed and humiliated that, first they did not receive the arrangement for the funeral and second the follow-up flowers were dead. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Aug 23, 2019

Thank you, Kayla. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are saddened to hear the flowers did not arrive on time and were not of a quality we can be proud of. We would like to extend our most sincere apology. Would you be willing to please give us a call at your earliest convenience? A customer service representative would love the opportunity to talk to you. 1800-520-0573

Lori
November 25th, 2015 Hampton Bays, NY

Worst company for flowers they should be shut down!!! They didn't have what we ordered. Didn't call us to tell us. Then sent a $5.00 piece that was so ugly. We were charged $60.00!!!

Angela
June 22nd, 2015 Jackson, TN

The bloomstoday rewards program is a scam! I agreed to a sime coupon but then noticed a 9.99 charge to by CC that will now be billed monthly unless they allow me to cancel but I could not get through to customer service today... Without this "unexpected fee" I may have been satisfied. I knew the great price was just too good to be true. READ READ READ. They even charged this separately from what I agreed to at checkout