Avas Flowers Logo

3.3

LAST UPDATED: June 29th, 2022
Avas Flowers has been around for over 30 years and is currently headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey. They are a family owned and operated business that delivers flowers and gift baskets nationwide. They offer arrangements for special occasions and holidays or "just because". They offer same day delivery and their customer service line is open 24/7.

FTD Logo
3.1
TheBouqs.com Logo
#3 TheBouqs.com chevron_right
2.9

The Good

• Ratings
  • Deals
  • Customer service

Ratings

Each of Avas Flowers' products give customers the option to rate their purchase. This is very helpful to future customers. Future customers can look at the rating of each product to determine if they still want to go through with an order or floral arrangement. Avas Flowers contributes and donates to local organizations and nonprofits. They are currently a proud sponsor of many local nonprofits in their area.

Deals

They have a "Hot Deals" category that highlights all of their sale or discounted items. They currently have over 60 items on sale. Their website is business verified. Customers can feel confident that their purchase and personal information will be safe with a trusted company with an active "Trust Guard" approval. They have a 128 Bit SSL Secure Certificate. They have been a member with Trust Guard since 2011.

Their store is open 7 days a week with a customer service line available 24 hours a day. They have an informative flower wiki that informs and educates customers all about nearly every single flower that exists.

The Bad

• Additional fees
  • Live chat

Additional Fees

Although they claim that they have the lowest prices in the industry throughout their website, their prices, including all the additional fees, are higher than most of their competitors. Their delivery fees are pricey and they have too many additional and hidden fees that quickly add up.

Live Chat

They do not provide customers with a live chat option. If customers need to speak to customer service, they can call in during business hours or send in an email only. They do not accept returns, no matter the circumstances.

The Bottom Line

Avas Flowers is a family owned and operated business that has been around for a long time. They definitely have the experience and the ratings and reviews to prove it. However, most of the reviews we found about their company were poor. Since there were too many unhappy customers, we could not recommend Avas Flowers for your flower delivery needs. We suggest checking out our top recommended companies for better options.

1.1

Luvspink Corona, CA

This was the worst flower delivery experience I have ever had in my life. 1. Once you put in all your credit card info and notes and ready to place order they add a $25 service fee. This is even after the promo code for free delivery fee which is only $9.99. 2. It gives an option to put in delivery notes. I put in please do not deliver earlier than 3:30 so she will be home (I didn't order until 11:00 same day) They ignored the notes and tried to deliver earlier. When she wasn't home they did not leave the flowers there. Instead they called & texted my daughter at work and told her she would need to pick them up! 3. When I tried to cancel the order online it would not let me cancel same day delivery. So I tried to call the number that texted her and it did not work. I tried to call the number on the website and sat on hold forever and had to hang up (never talked to a person) then I emailed them twice and never got a reply. She texted them and told them she could not pick them up and they kept telling her to schedule a time to pick them up for days! This was a surprise for my daughter for a special day and they completely ruined the surprise! It also just caused her stress since she did not have time to pick them up and should not have to pick up her own gift! There's no way to get help from anyone. 3 days later someone called her and delivered them. We did not want them anymore, they were not special anymore, they were ONLY meant for a surprise since I could not see her that day, 3 days later these flowers meant nothing and I had already got her something else that was after the special day. I wasted $80 and I am SO disappointed and unhappy, I have never in my life had a bad experience sending flowers until now!

12 hours ago

Cynthia W Tampa, FL

If I can rate this company and give them ZERO rating, I will ! We placed an order of sympathy flower arrangement on June 10 to be sent for my mother-in-law’s wake on June 14. June 14 came and Avas Flowers representative called and cancelled the order - saying that they cannot deliver the flowers we ordered. This company is so INSENSITIVE and UNPROFESSIONAL TO CANCEL AN ORDER ON THE SAME DAY THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED ! STAY AWAY ordering flowers or anything from this flower shop company if you can !

monikiebam lopez Edinburg, TX

I ordered a patriotic wreath for my father in law and it arrived timely, the flowers were fresh a d beautiful, and the banner was perfectly placed. I will definitely buy from here in the future. Thank you

angel geib Springfield, OR

Beware of this company. No matter what it says online they are not local. My mother order flowers for a bday as a surprise for me the Friday before my bday. My bday was Monday april 25th. The morning of my birthday around 1030 in the morning I get a call from my mom asking me if I git a delivery. I said no. She explained she ordered me something and it was showing it had been delivered. We hung up and she apparently called avas flowers to inquire as to where my flowers were cause it hadn't in fact been delivered. They put her on hold and preceed to call me an explain I was having flowers delivered and asked if I had received them . When I said no they said thank u and hung up. I called my mother to explain the call I had just received she was still on hold with them. They told her they would look into the matter and update her. This was at 11 am. My mother was extremely upset that not only had I not gotten the flowers but that they called and told me what was supposed to be coming. At 430 my mom called back to ask for an update. They explained they haven't reached the florist but would promptly call her back with updates. And of course their customer service closed at 5 . She didn't receive and update at all the day the flowers were supposed to be delivered. Today the morning of the 26th I receive a call asking if I have gotten the flowers from avas. I explain I still have not. I explained they needed to just refund my mother her money cause after reading the reviews on their company this seems to happen another. I told them My birthday is over and they didn't have the courtesy to even call my mom back yesterday. Avas flowers rep proceeds to tell me " well we were told they were delivered" again I reassured her I received nothing. Avas flowers then abruptly ends the conversation with me. This was just my bday. But I could imagine using them to send arrangements to some one I'll and them being so laid back about the arrangements never arriving .. each phone call I got was from a call center over seas. So their claim about a family owned business is a bit far fetched to me. Every review I have read are all similar to our experience. Save yourselves the heartache and possible grief they will cause you. Do not use them..

Nicky Humpherys South Jordan, UT

Awful. I ended up canceling my order because they still had not delivered my order 4 days after and 6 phones calls. I still can't believe the terrible service. Good thing my order didn't need to go to the funeral home because it never would gotten there. So disappointing

kendra Hickory, NC

I wanted the flowers delivered before 2pm because my gma goes to bed early. I wasn't told there was only (1) driver working or I would've had no problem with knowing it would be after 5pm. I never received a confirmation text or call of when they were on the way. The flowers finally showed up after 6pm and I paid for flowers with a vase, no vase and still was charged as if the delivery arrived before 2pm. I will not use this company again.

Gary Diebold Rogers, AR

NEVER USE THIS FLORIST!!!! I wish I had checked the reviews before ordering with Ava’s. I ordered an arrangement similar to their “terraces of Edinburg” bouquet with a few additional flowers. I specifically said that I liked tulips but didn’t want them because I wanted long lasting flowers and that it needed to be delivered on the next day for my niece’s 40th birthday. I get a call from them the day after her birthday saying that they didn’t deliver it because they needed a substitution approval. I asked what needed to be replaced and with what and was told he didn’t know …how am I supposed to approve an “I don’t know”? Then he said that they needed to replace the peach tulips! … as well as other flowers. At this point I’m quite upset and asked if the “whatever” arrangement would be delivered that day and was “assured” that it would. THE KICKER IS WHEN I LOOKED AT THE EMAIL THEY SENT IT SAID…TULIPS!!! Nowhere was “terraces of Edinburg”!! WORST FLORIST EVER!

Robert Trigaux Fredericksburg, VA

Warning. Ava Flowers zings you with a last minute, ambiguously identified and very expensive SERVICE FEE in addition to prices that are hardly a bargain. Avoid at all costs. Very disappointing.

Alis Donis Basking Ridge, NJ

I could give them 0!! Flowers were not delivered the day I stated and the flowers are nothing compared to the pictures, literally like 8 flowers in a very cheap vase. Paid a lot of money for what we got and they charge fee just to buy the flowers!!! I won’t ever recommend this place, do not order from them unless you want to send the most expensive ugliest flowers.

Mario Nardoni Bristow, VA

I ordered an arrangement for my anniversary. Paid express delivery fee to get the flowers before 2 PM. Not only did I did not receive the flowers before 2, but I also did not get anything at all. They do not respond to emails or phone calls. Their wait queue is over 1.5 hours and they make it very hard to contact them, always referring you back to their useless support page. Do not waste your time or money, this place is not a serious business.

Ck926

I ordered flowers for a friend that had surgery. I wanted something bright, beautiful, and full. I found a photo on their website and asked for that and I even upgraded to a bigger bouquet. My friend sent me a picture of the flowers, which looked good, but nothing like what I ordered. They were not full, and were missing 4 different flowers from the photo. I called and expressed my disappointment, and I was offered 32.50 refund from a 106.91 order. They refunded me half the arrangement price, but apparently the rest were service fees and taxes! I will never order again.

Nibia Mayer The Villages, FL

Ordered flowers for my friend's 80th birthday to be delivered on Friday. Was very upset that after choosing and filling all the information they had an additional service fee of $21.95 . I called my friend Sunday and she had not received the flowers. Wrote on Avas' website. Monday morning they called me, asking for the address, which they already had, they apologized but the person didn't even know if the flowers had been delivered. They promised a $10 discount, but still did not deliver. Received a message later that the flowers I chose were not available, so I had to choose other. Finally on Tuesday evening, flowers were delivered. Very frustrated, it was for a Birthday, and it was 5 days late. Will never use them again. At the end it says Amazing!, I did not write that

Dexter Nelson Woodbridge, VA

Avas Flowers have a D+ rating on bbb.org, which I realized after I tried to cancel my order. I wanted to do something nice for my for Valentine's Day so on 2/1/2022, I ordered 12 red long stem roses, a red vase, a hilliium balloon and a card with a special greeting created from me to be delivered to her job on Valentine's Day. I waited all day on the 14th to hear the excitement from my wife regarding the surprise and when I did not hear anything from her when she was leaving from work at 3:50 P.M. which was 10 minutes before the time she was supposed to leave. I immediately got very upset. I attempted to call Avas Flowers and was immediately suggested that I utilize the online resolution due to high volume calls. When I went online, I selected to cancel the order and was immediately informed that the order could not be canceled. My wife stated that when she got home , she received a call asking if she was at the location where the flowers were to be delivered, and she informed them she was headed home. The florist offered to send the flowers to the house, and my wife agreed. The surprise was no longer a surprise. The rest of the night ended up being 3 additional calls to verify the address, and she ended up getting the gift at 9:30 P.M. I received an e-mail shortly after stating successful delivery at 6:00 P.M. which was a complete lie. It was not the 12 stem red roses I ordered. For $119, it ended up being an arrangement of different color knock-out roses that died in 2 days, and the card greeting that I composed was misaligned on the card. I apologized to my wife, and I learned from this experience to never allow a business to do something I could have prevented by doing it myself.

nicaleen p Storey Salt Lake City, UT

My daughter's birthday was on the 12th of February they were supposed to be delivered same day she did not get them till the 15th they charged me for a balloon that they could never deliver ups and I didn't get a refund like the manager promised he also promised to call and apologize to my daughter and that never happened for her not getting her bouquet on her birthday I said can't you at least deliver them for Valentine's Day and they couldn't even do that she got them the day after he gave me a $20 refund for a discount but yet the bouquet was $20 smaller and was a substitution of what I originally ordered it was a third of the size of the bouquet that I had paid for customer service hung up on me three times and the manager lied clearly I would never recommend this place will never do business with them again very disappointed

Jack Broad Rahway, NJ

Valentine's Day, 2022: It's a shame that I have to give them 1 star as it's the lowest option but even giving them 1 star is way too much. If there were an option to provide negative numbers to depict the lowest of low - that would still be too good for this company. This company is BEYOND awful and should be permanently closed. Every state Attorney General should make it their sole purpose to close this operation because its continued allowance to operate is a menace to society. Not only are they thieves but they literally suck all joy out of special occasions. The high ratings on Google and other sites listed on their website are complete works of fiction and goes to show just how far they are willing to go to purposely and willfully mislead shoppers. Flowers ordered well in advance for Valentine's Day delivery SHOULD be delivered as committed. However, lying to callers throughout the day as the 7 PM delivery commitment time approached about on time delivery and then don't deliver is unconscionable. The audacity for customer service to tell callers "we are too busy and won't be able to deliver today, how about tomorrow?" is outrageous! Fair warning to those out there. Do not waste your time to order flowers through them. Also, be aware that they are actively changing their business name by removing the apostrophe and going by (Avas Flowers) as well. Don't be fooled- it's the same scam of a company. You've been warned. Go elsewhere! Save your money! Don't risk having a special occasion ruined by soulless, evil people who purposely set out to steal people's money and ruin special moments.

Bill Cather Mansfield, TX

Ordered a flower arrangement for Valentine's Day, NEVER arrived! Attempted to contact customer service online and could not get a status other than an email stating my ticket issue has been received and I'll be contacted shortly. Tried calling and continually received recording 'Technical issues with our phone service' and they hung up. They did finally contact me the next morning, I told them I wanted a full refund. Their response was they could deliver the flowers today, I told them the event was over, they couldn't get the flowers here when promised, I want a full refund. They finally agreed to a refund. I thanked them and also thanked them for absolutely ruining my Valentine's Day celebration with my wife. Never again will I attempt to use Avas Flowers again! This was the first and last time.

Bob Fields Georgetown, TX

I had a bad experience with Ava’s Flowers in Hamilton, Ohio. First, they hit you with a $20 “service fee” in addition to a $10 delivery fee. I have no idea what was inluded in the service fee. They add that in right at the very end of the purchase. Next, they didn’t deliver the flowers until late in the day well after 6:00 pm. Then, after confirming that my elderly sister had not yet received the flowers, I went online and it showed the flowers had been delivered. I called their customer service number and was kept online twenty minutes before I got a live person who then put me on hold for another ten minutes before she conveniently disconnected me. My bill needed up being $120 for and average looking bouquet of flowers, way overpriced with really lousy service too. I heartedly recommend that this florist be boycotted by anyone looking for fairness and good service. I will never use them again, rip-off!,

Elizabeth Long Medford, OR

This company is very difficult to work with. I had placed an order for flowers to be delivered to a hospital. The recipient was discharged. Thought customer service, I requested the recipient be allowed to pick up the flowers at the shop. This request was denied. I asked to change the delivery address, this was also denied. I then asked to cancel the order. They will not cancel the order. The recipient lives 3 hours from the hospital, had a stroke, and cannot receive the flowers I paid $115 for. Customer service is horrible. I was transferred to customer service in India and they could not help me. I am broken hearted that no one can help change or chancel my order. DO NOT ORDER FROM AVAS FLOWERS!!!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT STEALS YOUR MONEY!!!!

Erika Hamlin Westminster, CO

WORST COMPANY EVER - HUGE WASTE OF MONEY late delivery and horrible product, flowers were wilted and disgusting, over half of the balloons were deflated.

Michael R Woodbridge, VA

I ordered early in the morning for a congratulatory gift for my daughter who lives across the country. It was deliver the same day and the picture she sent of the flowers were beautiful except it had 2 purple flowers, but the image on the web show lots of purple flowers. So I left a message on their web page and somebody called me back withing a few hours. Their customer service was excellent. Offered a 15 dollar refund and a small discount credit is I ever order again. I don't know about others but I am real happy with the response and will use them again. The only downside is they are more expensive than other companies (PF) but the product delivered was alive not dying like (PF). Overall, I am very happy.

Becca Livermore, ME

I am very pleased w/ Avas Flowers. There website is easy to navigate. They have a good selection. I ordered same day delivery and was very pleased that they did indeed arrive on time and were beautiful! Thank you for making my mom's bday so special and for making my day as I was having difficulty find any florist to deliver to her area. Sincere gratefulness :)

Dale Ostergard Dublin, NH

Terrible experience…. Changed my order and did not send what they promised. Had to contact them and they refunded 20.00 which is basically the “handling fee” that they don’t tell you about until you pay. Awful company

Patricia Richardson Concord, NC

i could give them 0 starts if allowed. Service terrible. I arrange flowers for a funeral and they wanted to change the flowers to red roses. They also changed the delivery date and I just received a notification they send the flowers though UPS instead of them delivering the flowers. Also, they charge $9.99 for delivery plus $22.00 for Service fee. I have never worked with a company like this. Horrible!!!!

Todd Karmes

Well I ordered flowers on Feb 4th for Valentine’s Day and arranged for delivery on the 14th (Monday this year). Guess what I got a text message on Feb 13th at 5pm MST that my order was out of stock and was being cancelled. Thanks for nothing Ava’s Flowers you have forever lost this customer and my word of mouth will be to never use Ava’s Flowers to anyone that asks. Thanks for making Valentines Special for my wife who deserves so much more.

Dee North Myrtle Beach, SC

Scam!!! How do they get away with this??!!!! 80$ for what on their site was beautiful. Many flowers of several beautiful colors. Roses, mums, daisies of purple, pink, yellow etc.. embarrassingly my mom received lots of cheap greenery, 3 OLD, open roses and 4 carnations! I wish I could post both pictures!! They should be shut down! Every consumer site I’ve seen has ALL similar complaints!!!

Ronda Grata Orlando, FL

A friend ordered a valentine bouquet for me. A half dead arrangement was delivered b2 days earlier than it was supposed to be delivered. Flowers wilting and black soot all over the vase and my counter. Been trying to get this resolved for 2 days. I'm getting phone calls saying a new arrangement will be delivered., But nothing appears. The sender received a text message yesterday saying the new arrangement was delivered, but it wasn't. Run away from this company. Sub par flowers and exorbitant prices for what they send you.

marcia kellow Anchorage, AK

I will never use them again. The flowers were delivered the same day, however they were left on door step & were ruined by the time the receiver was able to collect them, Her phone # was readily available for communication on a delivery time........ I was disappointed in the service when trying to place the order, Feb. is a very busy month, time zones & not being on the website,

Mim Thomas South Bend, IN

The company is sort of like Grub Hub for flowers, which at first I did not know. I thought they were just a local florist. The company promised my flowers would be delivered before 2 PM on a Friday. I ordered them for someone in my office. After 2 came and went , I called customer service and got a recording, which instructed me that they are checking on my order. After another hour, I called again and was directed to a real person at a call center. After about a 10 minute wait, the rep told me the flowers were on the way and that they would definitely arrive by 4:30. The flowers did not arrive, the person who was to receive the flowers had left for the week-end. It is now 10 minutes before 5 and soon the building will be locked. It is the middle of December--and there are no flowers here. They also tacked on a pretty hefty fee.

Mel Floyd Fort Mill, SC

This is just the middle man website that charges you the service fees. It was my fault to order without checking the reviews more carefully as it was a last minute order for a funeral. It showed up on the website as if it was a local vendor in Wilmington, NC and the order can be delivered on the same day. Mine was a day in advance at the gravesite. Not only the flowers were not close to the picture or the description, the delivery was an hour late from the scheduled time so service was over. The local florist kept apologizing as they were told the incorrect time. I wasn't mad at the florist but at Ava's. I didn't want the whole refund as the flowers were delivered, but instead of medium size wreath of red, white and blue, this little tiny white wreath with no banner expressing our sympathy from us (coworkers) with a blue ribbon was outrageous. Ava's overcharged me for $200 for the little simple white wreath. The best they could do was to refund 50% of the cost plus the no show banner. You shouldn't even charge for your service at all since you couldn't even get the time and the order right. Just a rip off. Please check the websites and reviews carefully before you purchase. Don't make the same mistake I did. Definitely not recommend Ava's flowers.

Sharon Riznyk Orchard Park, NY

If I could leave zero I would. I placed an order for delivery which was to arrive 2 days ago. I received an "urgent" text from them asking me to call. Their member florist apparently didn't have the flowers needed for the arrangement and asked if it could be delivered the next day by 10 am. It never arrived. I called and was told "it was on the truck." It never arrived. I called again and was told they didn't know what happened to the flowers and said they would deliver tomorrow from a new florist and would issue me $10 credit. I ok'd this but do not think a $10 credit is adequate. I honestly have no faith they will arrive tomorrow, but we will see. I can guarantee I will NEVER use this company again. Worst florist experience ever. Oh, and beware of "free delivery" claim as they tack on a huge "service fee." Also, their website shows a 5 star goggle rating, which is a sham. Just search "Avas Flowers reviews."

Reyna Kosla Leland, NC

The order was not delivered on the day scheduled. No text or email of updates. Additional service charge not listed. It took five calls to get flowers delivered next day. Awful company

Miss Jen Alexandria, VA

This company scams you. You pay a high price for flowers, they take your money then tell you they have to replace it with something similar. But what they send is a small house plant worth pennies compared to what you paid. Customer service is a sham as well. They hang up on you constantly so you can't get anywhere with them.

Stephen Gerhart Largo, FL

The worst! My flowers were delivered 2days late and were not even close to what I ordered when I called them to find out why we had such problems they had no good answer and said we will give you a 20% discount on your next order and I told them why would I order from you stay away from this company

Ginny Reitan Cincinnati, OH

The worst experience I have ever had ordering ANYTHING. DO NOT ORDER from this company. Ordered on Thursday and got 3 notifications flowers were delivered. Recipient never recd the. I spent several hours over several phone calls trying to resolve. 4 days later I cancelled.

Magdalena Sutherland

Thank you for the prompt delivery and the arrangement was lovely. Nice unique balloon. Thank you 👍

Karen Farr Springfield, MO

I ordered flowers and vase on Jan 6th.They called and said they didn't have original flowers and couldn't deliver today as stated.When flowers arrived they were not what I ordered and they were wrapped no vase and charged delivery fee even though I had used a code to not pay delivery fees. $83 FOR WHAT I DIDNT ORDER

Debra Holcombe Summerville, SC

Horrible experience. Ordered a beautiful arrangement for friend in hospital. She received a vase full of fern with 3 flowers in it; not even any babies breath. Cost me over $75. I could have made a better bouquet from the weeds in my yard. When I attempted to use the website to file complaint, it kept looping and would not allow me to submit. Never again!!!

Jandi Jester Irving, TX

My daughter had a baby on Saturday, 9/11. As soon as she was admitted to the hospital, I went online and ordered a couple of bouquets for same day delivery. One bouquet was delivered the following day, but the second bouquet with the additional “It’s a Boy” Mylar balloons were missing. I contacted the local florist and was advised they only received the one order. It took Avas until Thursday, 9/16 to deliver a second order… her and the baby left the hospital on Monday, and what she got was nothing close to what I ordered. I ordered a teddy bear holding a vase of roses with two balloons that said “Baby” and “It’s a Boy”. What she received was a box of red roses… no vase, no balloons, no teddy bear… nothing but a box a roses and they weren’t even pretty roses as they already had dark spots on some of them. Very disappointed and will never again order anything from Avas.

Ginger McBride Houston, TX

***BEWARE OF AVA'S FLOWERS IN ZACHARY, LA*** I called Ava's florist in Zachary, La., on Aug. 02 at 10:00am and had them guarantee the order I placed online earlier would be delivered by 2:00pm since I paid rush fee and they agreed to the specific details for flower types I noted. I stated no roses since she doesn't like roses. About 1:15 I received an email stating my order couldn't be delivered by 2:00 and would be delivered next day. What? I paid a rush fee and he guaranteed me it would be delivered by 2:00!!!!! After reading reviews I see others say this happened to them as well. When she did receive arrangement the next day it included a few snap dragons and ROSES ONLY when I specifically stated NO ROSES!!! Most stems were starting to wilt and some petals dying! I upgraded to medium vase and it was super small, less than 25% of flowers shown on site. The arrangement looked like a child put it together, large gaps w/no flowers at all. It was horrible!!! And they wanted to refund me $10. These people should be ashamed of their quality and service and stop ripping people off. I will NEVER order from them again and will continue to inform everyone on every social media platform of their horrific quality and service!!!

Chassey Enfinger FL

We ordered flowers for my uncles funeral in April and were guaranteed delivery the day of the service. While at the funeral we received a message that they were unable to deliver the flowers,multiple family members ordered flowers for the service and all were cancelled. My uncle was the most loving man and it really upset me that he didn't have any flowers. Then we ordered through them again on 6/30 for my aunts birthday 7/4 we had them set to be delivered 7/2 we received a email on 7/3 stating they were not able to deliver them due to not having the flowers we ordered.. they then stated they could offer other flowers and have them delivered 7/7. Which would be pointless So we were issued a refund. I will never recommend or use Avas flowers in the future and make sure I tell everyone to stay away from them.

Mary Hardy Charlotte, NC

We needed a last minute arrangement for a funeral and Avas was there when we needed them. We called and wanted specific things in the arrangement and they came through for us.

Jackie Wiles Dallas, TX

My order was messed up with a bear delivered instead of flowers. I called customer service and they took care of it within 2 hours. They were very nice and sent a even better flower arrangement. Their customer service is great.

BK Mansfield, TX

So disappointed! While the customer service rep was polite, thus the reason I can give 2 stars, the service was extremely disappointing! They allow you to order arrangements and do not let you know that major substitutions will be made if those flowers are not available. And, my delivery was scheduled for Saturday and didn't find out until after it wasn't delivered and I called to follow-up that it would not be delivered until WEDNESDAY!!! That's unacceptable, especially since I gave my phone number in case there were any issues with delivery. They sent an email, but I don't check my email on Saturday, that's why I gave my number!!! The supposed "upgrade" I would receive for the issue was by no means an upgrade in my estimation and far from what I ordered. I will not be ordering here again because I can't trust that my order will be fulfilled on time or will be what I ordered at all!

GeeZee Livermore, CA

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my mom late in the date on 3/5/19. Spring tulips (15) in a vase. It was delivered same day and my mom said they were beautiful. I ordered a 56.00 arrangement and was charged $88.41. The flowers lasted 5 days. I called to inquire about the upcharge. Received a bow and full-size card I did not authorize for $8. They credited me $10 back on my cc and $15 store credit. Took 20 min to resolve. They are helpful and friendly people but something weird is going on. I personally felt the flowers looked okay. As long as my mom was happy.

Ida hardin Berea, KY

My sister was in the hospital and I wanted her to get flowers, ftd did not deliver in her area so I went with Avas,they were very courteous and the flowers were gorgeous,wonderful experience

Ed Thompson Longmont, CO

I recently gave a harsh review of the service and flowers that Ava's provided. I got a call from them and they reshipped the flower arrangement @ no charge. I have to give them credit for making things right. I have now ranked them an 8 to recognize their effort.

Joanne gustafson Laconia, NH

Received roses for my birthday. The temperature was 22 degrees. I was not home and they were left on my porch for 5 hours. They froze. I called Avas and they sent replacement flowers the next day. They really stand behind their quarettee. Great customer service !

Terri Sajda Bridgeport, CT

Flowers were left at front door even though there were 2 people home. Delivery person did not knock. Recipient would not have noticed flowers if they had not gone out. My email notification said the flowers were signed for by "Smith". There is no Smith at this house. I am very disappointed with the delivery. If the recipient had not gone out, the flowers would have frozen. Not good.

Serenity Linkenhoker Detroit, MI

Awful experience! Called in the morning and they called me at 630pm to say they would deliver tomorrow. Will never use them again.

The Bean Spiller Provo, UT

The overall experience was pretty good; decent looking website, fairly easy ordering. My only issue would probably the lack of variety and selection. I would have been nice to be able to customize the bouquets a little more, but perhaps that was my mistake and I should have gone somewhere else for that.