Avas Flowers Logo
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

7.1

Erik Brandt FL

Horrible experience the flowers showed up two days late and when I tried to cancel they said they would cancel the order but instead it showed up two days late and they only refunded me $20. I warn you against using these folks.

Charlie Rocafort Clearwater, FL

Unbelievable!! They delivered the wrong order to my house at the wrong specified time. These occasions are 'Right the First time' occasions and do not have second chances. There is no, oops I'm sorry lets try this again. The lies over the phone from the sales people, the cover-ups and deception from the customer service is unbelievable! Stay away from Avas Flowers and go to your local florist or even Publix. They are incompetent and crooks that will make a disaster of your special occasion.

Kay Sheila

They have written incorrect suit no. And did not call me the day of delivery nor the next day. I had to call because they send me a email to contact them. They were suppose to take a photo before they deliver but they didnot.

Charlie Davis

I ordered flowers for my girlfriend's birthday. Instead of delivering them on her birthday as requested (I double checked and I gave them the correct delivery date), they delivered them 8 days BEFORE her birthday. Ruined the surprise and created a very awkward situation for both of us.

L Leoni TX

Took my money,,, Showed out for Delivery until 9 pm.. NEVER delivered! No email - No phone - nothing as far as any type of Customer Service! Already spent over an hour trying to get an answer and refund.. No success as of yet! Do NOT use this Company if you want your delivery made!

K Cook Waterloo, IA

Flowers were not delivered on day they promised and then they said the flowers died before the next day so they had to deliver a different arrangement. I said I wanted to cancel my order within the 24 hour window but they promised me a $20 refund to my credit card if I would accept the substitute. I should have known better... because no refund was ever issued and when I called and spoke to them about it I had extremely rude service from Dorothy who said she was a supervisor. She told me that John (the supervisor who promised me the refund) issued me store credit and there was nothing they could do about it even though I very specifically asked if it would go on my credit card. She acknowledge he made a mistake but she refused to do anything about it. Stay away from Ava's flowers. This is the second bad experience I have had - I should have learned the first time.

Lyn Storrs Mansfield, CT

I ordered a get well arrangement that I selected from an online site of photos Ava's had posted. I had the opportunity to see the flowers and I was so embarrassed I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The vase was half filled, despite the fact that I had paid extra for the the larger size, and there were mostly wilted greens plus one huge open almost dead yellow rose and some wilted fallen over mums. I totally understand their site said substitutions were allowed and necessary but they never said dead was also included as a substitute. The quality was beyond horrible had they sent artificial it would have been better. I wrote to them stating my disappointment and sent a photo of the flowers that were sent vs what was selected and they of course refused to do nothing and simply reminded me of their substitution policy. Online they posted the importance of customer satisfaction and the value of this to their business. Never were more false words spoken. I was the fool for not reading all the negative reviews that have been posted about this "florist". I have to honestly say having read them now, they are all true and I would have saved a lot of embarrassment and money. Please do not use this florist for any reason. Save yourself looking like a cheapskate who paid .99 for flowers.

Christina Monaco Ballwin, MO

Ordered balloons on 1/10 and now it is 1/12...still no balloons. Customer service was not listening. Their employee made a mistake and the management was not accountable. Did not get a full refund. I will make sure never to use them again!

Joanne gustafson Laconia, NH

Received roses for my birthday. The temperature was 22 degrees. I was not home and they were left on my porch for 5 hours. They froze. I called Avas and they sent replacement flowers the next day. They really stand behind their quarettee. Great customer service !

Elizabeth Dietz Auburn, CA

I placed an order today for a friend. She has been home all day. The flowers were never delivered even though I got an email and text delivery confirmation. I called the company to ask. They said no one was home (not possible). I asked if they could send the delivery truck again because they said it was delivered at 3:01. My bill says they will deliver before 7pm. They said everyone already went home for the day and the shop was now closed. Then the person on the phone hung up on me. I called back. This time the customer service person yelled at me. I asked to speak to a manger. The manager was even worse. Yelling at me and saying my friend was lying and was not home. I asked if someone could pick up the flowers. He said everyone had already gone home for the day (it was not even 6:00pm yet) I asked for a partical refund....again no. I told them I wanted to cancel my order. He said he could cancel my order but they would keep the flowers and I would only get $20 of the $64 I spent back. Then he also hung up on me. I have never had such a terrible experience with a business.

Melissa Webber Dallas, TX

I will never use Avas Flowers again! I order a large premium bouquet for $100 and received a small bouquet that I could have picked up at a local grocery store. I sent pictures through their customer service and would at least have hoped for them to send a better bouquet but that . This is what they replied: We regret that you were unhappy with the receipt of your order. After reviewing your beautiful photo, and reviewing the recipe of this particular arrangement all flowers are represented accordingly. Therefore, your order has been approved and meets the Product Description as well as our Substitution Policies. I have attached a copy of Our Substitution Policy for your viewing. **Item pictured is a depiction of an arrangement that we will make as similar as possible with the same look and feel**

Brendon Christy Eudora, KS

Ordered a bouquet of Gerber Daises for my wife. When flowers were delivered they were dead. I called into Avas Flowers to let them know and ask for a refund. They told me the would just re-deliver, however I explained to them that my wife got dead flowers the experience was already ruined and that I wanted a full refund. After 15 minutes on hold to speak with a supervisor, and 10 minutes of a very frustrating conversation the supervisor (Dania) informed me that they would only do a refund less fees and delivery charges. I told her they chose the delivery method and set the fees and I wanted a full refund, she said it isn't their policy to do that. When I asked to speak with someone who could issue a full refund and make that decision she informed me she was the supervisor and they would only do a partial refund. NEVER do business with this company. They simply don't get what it is to stand not only behind the product, but also the client experience. Customer beware!

Gin Lawson

If I could give them zero stars, I would. I ordered a funeral wreath the same day my grandmother passed away. The funeral was scheduled for Saturday, and I ordered the flowers on Monday. Ava's Flowers charged me an expedite fee, $9.99. During a customer service call regarding other mistakes with the order, I asked how far in advance flowers need to be ordered to avoid an expedite fee. Ava's Flowers acknowledged the error and sent a revised invoice. The new invoice amount was actually higher than the original amount billed -- after the supposed $9.99 credit. How does that happen? When I called back about the new invoice amount, the customer service person was rude, belligerent, and kept interrupting both my husband and me as we tried to get clarification about the new invoice amount. Keep in mind, this is after multiple calls to correct other mistakes, such as getting the message on the card wrong, and getting the recipient's name wrong. In addition, Ava's florist nickled and dimed me for everything possible, such as $3.99 to include a message with the flowers, $4.99 for a bow on the funeral wreath, and a $13.99 service fee (this fee mysteriously appeared on the final invoice, which is why the invoice amount increased, even though I had received a $9.99 credit! Save yourself the hassle. Don't do business with this company! Beware! This corporate conglomerate does not care about your loved ones. Buy local and support local shops and businesses. Ava's Flowers were not a local shop, even though it claims to be when you do a Google search. If you don't believe me, try it. No matter what town you search, Ava's will show up as a "local shop." Don't believe it! They take your order, and then subcontract with a local supplier. In fact if you ask, most reputable florists refuse to work with Ava's to fulfill orders. In the future, I will use Yelp to ensure that I am indeed working with a reputable, local florist with a brick and mortar storefront.

Sarah Welkers

First time using Avas Flowers. Never again. Desperately needed these flowers for personal reasons for a close friend. Paid extra to have them delivered before the 1pm time frame the next day. They were never delivered. Spent over 2 hours on the phone, waiting on hold for extremely long periods of time. Was promised (despite the fact that the flowers would no longer be relevant and the surprise had been ruined when I had to ask my friend if she had received them) they were promised to be delivered the next day by 3:30pm. They were never delivered. I spent a total of 2 more hours on the phone. I e-mail and did not receive a response. I was told on the phone multiple times the designer and driver could not be reached. When asked why I wouldn't be receiving some type of refund, all that could be offered was a store credit (even after asking to speak to a supervisor or manager). Store credit for a place I never wish to work with again. I do not have $70 to just waste on flowers, however, I felt it was appropriate due to the circumstances to spend that much. Although I am being told they will be delivered tomorrow, who knows, and at this point, this has been such a disappointment and nightmare, I hope no one turns to Avas flowers for their needs. This has been the biggest let down and I am heartbroken.

DougAndJennifer Johns

Ordered a funeral arrangement, it was not delivered. The funeral has been over a week now and spent several hours on hold today trying to get a refund. At first they said they didn't have the product and wanted us select a different arrangement, then wanted us to select a fruit basket (for a funeral that happened over a week ago???). Avas Flowers eventually refused to give a full refund and their final excuse was "we have already made the floral arrangement and couldn't deliver it because the card wasn't signed".

F M Simpsonville, SC

Ordered funeral arrangement and paid extra for holiday delivery. Flowers did not deliver. Got. Orification 30 minutes after funeral began. They offed to deliver to a home address later or a fruit basket. Neither was appropriate. Embarrassed!!!! My son in law's mom funeral. Will get a refund but damage done. They assured me of delivery 1 hour before service. Made excuse they were to busy to complete order because of holiday. Sad. Poor business practices.

Kaylyn Bower Saint Paul, MN

The customer service hangs up on you. Since they are a third party they can not garrentee you will get your order. They refuse to cancel the order. They have paid to take their BBB rating of a F off of Google search.

Linda Catasauqua, PA

They sent the totally wrong bouquet as a gift and if we wanted to receive a refund, they said they would have to go to the house and pick the flowers up from the person who received them a week earlier. NEVER USE THEM.

Lisa Douthit-Williams Pine Bluff, AR

I ordered a deluxe blissfully PINK bouquet for same day delivery. The order was not received until the NEXT DAY, in the AFTERNOON! When I found out which florist in my area they sent my order to, I called them. The owner read to me the order Ava's Flowers sent to him, it stated "DESIGNERS CHOICE for $39." I paid over $80 for this arrangement and I didn't even receive what I ordered. The flowers I received were a CHRISTMAS mixture of red, white, and gold flowers.......seriously?! Christmas is over!!! When I requested a refund they told me they were not able to process that because they couldn't reach the florist who filled the order, that is BS bc I've been talking to him and he said no one has tried to reach out to him since he received my order. It's not his fault since they didn't even send him the correct order to fill!!!!!! I will NEVER order from this place again, and I wish I had read reviews before wasting my money!!!!!!

Diane Gibson Tracy, CA

Was to have been the recipient of 2 dozen red and white carnations with Christmas greenery in a red vase. Ava's confirmed to the sender that the gift was delivered on Monday,12/20/16. They were not delivered. Ava's had a replacement deliver sent from a local Modesto florist on Tuesday, 12/21. I received 16 roses with berries.and greenery. The white roses were starting to brown and within 24 hours the rose heads were bent over. The red blooms were partially open when received. At 7:30 pm on Thursday, 12/23 my original Christmas bouquet order arrived. The carnations were bound so tight that the carnations were crushed, The white ones were brown after no water for at least 5 days, There was no greenery of any type and my red vase was purple that clashed horribly with what was left of the red carnations. I give Ava's credit for trying to make the order good even though the replacement bouquet from their local contact was definitely old stock. Their own quality control is also at issue. Even if the order was received on time, what was received was not what was ordered with both bouquets being a disappointment to receive.

Melinda Duval Canton, GA

Results do not equate to the pictured product. Customer service is a joke with automated responses. The arrangement appeared to be a $20 bunch of flowers in a dirty cloudy vase without a ribbon or bow. The arrangement was not semetrical or professional at all!

Sean Michael Glenside, PA

Promised delivery on the Saturday before Christmas. The flowers were purchased by the team for our boss. The sales man promised the delivery would take place on time. He checked with the driver and used the phrase 150% guarentee it would be on time. The order arrived on Monday December 26 at 2pm, over 48 hours later than "guaranteed " Never again. Customer service was no help either, offered me $8 back and 10 credit. Credit to use in your lousy store? No thanks.

Kaitlin Fleming Amarillo, TX

I am getting married. I ordered flowers w/ message asking my sister to be my MOH, no message and I paid for it. They wrote her address on the greeting card. The flowers looked awful compared to online. I'm so sad this was taken away from me because of their screw up And I paid almost 100 dollars! Never again with this company.

Karis Strannemar

Not a very Merry Christmas !I chose Ava's as I thought they were local. The website said "Coppell, TX Same Day Flower Delivery, Shop & Order Today!'. They are in New Jersey. It also said I had 35 minutes left to order, which I assumed I would be able to get a Christmas delivery. The 35 minutes part is still flashing and it's Christmas morning. I called customer service on the 24th, as the flowers should have been delivered on the 23rd. The answer was " oh yeah, let me check with that designer " and then the CSR said " it will be delivered today ( Christmas Eve). Nothing has been delivered. I spent sixty dollars on an arrangement for Christmas Day and nothing happened.No one called or emailed to say they were not able to deliver. It's sad. I do this every year because I can't be at my sister's.I am not sure how these people are still in business.

From Canada

Paid $250.00 for flowers that were dead or dying. Prepared to refund 50% only. False advertising and Terrible customer service.

KEVIN STEFFENS

Not a mom and pop shod. poor service, long hold times into a call center

Lee

Horrible experience. Ordered an advertised seasonal arrangement (over $106 charged) for friends grieving the loss of a loved one. Avas Flowers claimed their "designers are off" and wanted to substitute. I asked if the designers would be in several days later and was told "yes" and was told they could deliver the arrangement at that time. Found out by calling Avas the day AFTER the arrangement was to be delivered it never arrived. Again they tried to change the order. Ad STILL shows availability and SAME DAY delivery of the item I ordered. Left a message with Customer Service to talk with the owner. NO response. Requested a refund. NO response. Will NEVER use again. Will NEVER recommend. Will continue to purse my refund.

BREANNA L REID

Did not get my flowers expensive and no one answers the phone

Elizabeth Brooks

My precious Aunt passed away. I specifically wanted to order a gourmet basket for the family. I asked for specific items. They gave us nothing we asked for. The fruit consisted of 6 apples and one orange. They gave me no meat or cheese which I specifically requested. Customer service was rude, hung up on me and I let them know I was going to save other people from being scammed. Never use this company! NEVER!

ozzie mandus

This is a very sophisticated scam operation. Not a local florist. CEO is Matthew Neuenhaus . . . actual name of company is Flower Tech Inc. avasflowers is a sophisticated internet scam. This company is not a “local” family florist, it is an internet "sales" boiler room and warehouse, whose owner, Matthew Neuenhaus, is based at 300 corporate drive, Mahwah, NJ 07430. Many sales agents who are NOT local to any U.S. location, are actually recruited in Passig City, The Phillippines and Teguicigalpa, Honduras. The company's camouflage website technology lures customers into believing it is a local florist and its phone practices train employees to cement that scam. (See yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/avasflowers-mahwah-2?hrid=dBACLO4RGmMwaBGwkS7AKQ) florist detective gives this company an "f" rating.

Blazen Trails

Worst experience i have had with florist. Ordered for moms b day,, never showed, had to ruin suprise, horrid customer service,,, order from any place other then here

K Thor Long Island City, NY

I placed a same day order for flowers for my mother's 60th birthday. Over seven hours after the order was confirmed I received an email that the order wouldn't be delivered until the following day, leaving me no time to make alternate arrangements. I called the customer service number provided only to be disconnected after holding for ten minutes- this happened twice. I spent thirty minutes on the phone after finally reaching someone, being put on hold again, transferred to new people unfamiliar with the issue, etc. The best solution they could offer after was a measly 10% off my order and a variety of excuses about why the order wasn't fulfilled as promised - including that the local florist wanted more money for the arrangement I purchased and wouldn't do the order. Terrible company, and obvious from the mechanical responses of customer service that this sort of thing happens all the time. Take your business elsewhere.

David Colvin Las Vegas, NV

I ordered a $195 Anniversary arrangement from Avas Flowers to be delivered on our anniversary. Paid extra for expedited delivery and Mylar balloons. Flowers arrived over 3 hours late with no balloons. Quality was extremely poor and apparently designed by a rank amateur. After repeated attempts and threats to their apparent Pakistani call center, Avas did replace 5 days later but was like pulling teeth as the best they were willing to do before replacing was knock off $40 which barely covered the expedited delivery and missing Mylar balloon costs. New arrangement was better than the first but still inferior. Appeared very much like a mid-grade $39 supermarket arrangement. I should have read reviews first.

Adam

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEIR FRAUDS. I GOOGLED LOCAL FLORIST BECAUSE I LIVE OUT OF STATE. FIRST OFF THATS A LIE.. THEIR AN IN BETWEEN COMPANY. THEY SENT OUT SOMETHING A CHILD WOULD HAVE MADE IN KINDERGARTEN FOR THEIR PARENTS FOR $55. DO DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. I CALLED TO COMPLAIN AND THY SAID TO BAD SO SAD FOR ME!!!!!!

Michelle york West Chester, OH

Deeply dissatisfied with this company. Was promised a service which was pricey and they failed to deliver when promised. They called me the day of delivery and asked for 10 dollars extra to get them there. I asked for a refund and was told I could get a credit. Very disruptive to my day. Ruined the gift I planned for my daughter in law and her new baby. Will never make this mistake again and use Ava's. I will be filing BBB complaint and a dispute with credit card company.

Adrienne Taylor

Please save yourself headaches and a million confusing phone calls, texts and emails. I ordered 2 plants a few days before a funeral. They never made it. 1 got sent to a house. I asked for a credit for the other one. The refunded everything but $13.95. Processing fee! They should have paid me for the Hours I spent trying to figure out my order. Run. Run fast.

Nick

Ordered my wife some flowers for her birthday and they were never delivered. Terrible customer service.

Stephanie Denville, NJ

I ordered the zen orchid on 2 separate occations. The first plant was completely white, large stem and large flowers. The second plant was small, short stem, and white with pink center. I called their customer service and the stated that it was the only "type"of orchid available from their greenhouse. They offered a 10% refund and. 20$ voucher for my next purchase. I will NEVER order from them again. BUYER BEWARE!

Daniel Oliver

I am very unsatisfied with their business. The flowers showed up 6 hours late, they weren't delivered to the correct address and they DID NOT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THE PICTURE. NOT EVEN CLOSE! I will never ever do business with avasflowers again and I will make it my personal goal to make sure everyone on this earth knows how terrible your service and products are. This is completely unethical and terrible business practices. Unbelievable that a business can flat out lie like this.

PennyBarry Charlotte, NC

I ordered the flowers mid afternoon one day, and they still were not delivered by 5 the following day! I will never use this company again! When I called to see what was going on, I was told they would check and call me back within 15 minutes. 45 minutes later I still have not heard from them. I called back and have been on an automated hold for 15 minutes. I suggest if you want your flowers actually delivered that you call another company.

deborah boyle Saint Paul, MN

I cannot even find the right words to express how infuriated and disgusted I am with Ava's Flowers.Let me start from the beginning. Isent an arrangement to my daughter's house be used as the centerpiece for our Thanksgiving table on Friday, 11/25/16. Oncethe arrangement arrived, my daughter and I both realized the quality was atrocious. The flowers were not fresh, it was mostly daisy and carnations (not the roses and lilies that were pictured) and there was one baby blue and one lavender candle. Not only did the candles not match, but they were pastel - hardly appropriate for a fall arrangement! There was one lone white rose. It was painfully obvious that the florist just took whatever scraps that were lying around after the holiday to create this monstrosity. I am including a picture of what was ordered vs. what was sent. We immediately called Ava's and explained the situation. The gentleman my daughter spoke with assured us that he would send the florist out to pick up the arrangement right away and we would receive a full credit. Fast forward to Saturday morning, the wilting arrangement was still at my daughter's house. We called Ava's Flowers again and were told that the flowers were not picked up because they were deemed "suitable." Between me and my daughter, we spent upwards of FOUR HOURS on the phone with your company on Saturday. We were offered everything between a $10 store credit to a new, "bigger and better arrangement." We repeatedly asked to speak to a manager. At least ten times were put on hold for a member of the "executive team" only to be disconnected after a few minutes. On FOUR different occasions we opted for a call back at a later time and did not ONCE receive a call back. At this point, my daughter turned to social media and posted a review on Ava's Flowers Facebook page including a photo of what was ordered vs. what was sent. Numerous people commented on the poor quality of the product. Someone from the company did leave a comment asking my daughter to send a personal message with the order number so the problem could be rectified. She sent the personal message over four days ago and has yet to receive a response. The flowers didn't even last 2 days. My daughter posted a follow-up picture on Ava's Flowers Facebook page showing how much the flowers were wilted on day #3. My daughter called Ava's Flowers company yet again on Tuesday in an effort to speak with a manager. The first time I talked to Neal and he assured her that she would not be disconnected and would in fact get to speak with a member of the "executive team." She waited on hold for approximately 10 minutes and then the call was disconnected. She immediately called back and spoke with Jose. He once again gave her the runaround and refused to either #1 refund the order or #2 connect her directly with a manager. She was once again placed on hold. She then chose the option for a return call between 1:30-2pm. that call has also not been returned. My daughter sent an email on both of our behalves to [email protected] on Tuesday evening and Keisha N has been nothing but rude. She will not converse with my daughter, but insists she will only speak with the customer (me). I immediately sent her a follow-up email and she still refuses to discuss the situation saying it "can only be done over the phone," yet she will not call me or give her a direct number in which to contact her. In all, we have spent at least 8-9 hours trying to get this problem corrected, been hung up on upwards of 15 times and not received the return phone call I was promised five times. I STILL have not been able to get in contact with any member of management. They are crooks!

Winter Swol Charlotte, NC

Ordered flowers for a funeral. The flowers were not delivered yet when I called for a refund I was given a runaround as they were not able to immediately locate their driver to confirm - even though they had sent an email notifying that they were having to reschedule the delivery and the status of the order STILL says that it is being rescheduled for delivery - rather difficult to reschedule a funeral. I attempted to use their email to report the issue to get it resolved. I received an email to call them instead. Person on the phone could not refund, so I asked to speak to a manager. He refused and told me that if I would not listen to him then I should just call back later.

Demi Boise, ID

The worst service I've ever had in my life. The floorist said they were unable to deliver to a hospital, no one from Ava's company thought it was necessary to communicate that information to me for five days. I called customer service twice in that time period to find out what the problem was and no one told me until the final day I called. Finally I just insisted on a refund, because my friend has been in the hospital for five days and will hopefully go home soon. even after all this mess the customer service representative was rude and unhelpful, after fighting me about the refund for 10+ minutes she reluctantly gave me back only 1/2 of my money so I paid $30 for absoutley NOTHING except a headache and a big waste of my time! I will tell everyone I know not to use this company!

Clara Padelford Miami, FL

Ordered a bouquet with a yellow balloon for my mother in law. The bouquet that was delivered looks absolutely NOTHING like the picture of the one I picked, and the balloon I ordered arrived orange instead of yellow as I requested. I paid over $54.00 total for this arrangement and they are only offering a $10.00 store credit, which is beyond insulting. Never again!!

Marie

This is the second time Avis has dropped the ball. In July my boyfriend ordered flowers for me for my birthday and now for thanksgiving the same thing. The bouquets were $100 . They weren't delivered on time nor were they the right flowers. And when we contacted them they just gave us the run around and tried giving us store credit. No we want our money back. We will never go through Avis again. So we ended up having to go through our credit card company for the refund.

L. O. Davenport, IA

I misunderstood the false online advertising that this was a "LOCAL" company. When you call them they even claim to be a local company stating they are in your town which is 100% false advertising. What I know now is not only is this not a local company but this cannot be a real flower distributor. The customer service is nothing but continuous prompts to no where, fake customer service that keeps transferring, ringing in to lines no one is at, and false promises that they need to call you back to refund and someone will be in touch. No one is ever in touch. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. AVA'S FLOWERS IS 100% a scam. THIS IS NOT A REAL SERVICE, THIS IS A SCAM.

jq North Richland Hills, TX

I ordered a birthday floral arrangement on 11/9 for delivery on 11/10. No delivery or phone calls received. I called on 11/17 and rescheduled delivery for 11/21. Again no delivery or phone call. When I tried to call and cancel, rep said the best he could do was 11/22 delivery. When I said I wanted to cancel, he put me on hold for a supervisor and after about four minutes, the hold system hung up on me. I have disputed the charge on my credit card. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Barry Beaver

Worst company they are so over priced and hidden fees. Delivery fees are way overpriced pitiful

SARAH Jerry

Ordered chocolate for my boyfriend. He was in hospital in ND we live in MN. The chocolate he received was melted and had re hardened the taste was awful. We did not melt it. I called in my compliant several days later because I had other more important hospital issues I was dealing with and Avas would not refund me. So I paid $50 for melted gross chocolate when I was trying to make someone's day.

Joanne Perry Burger Naples, FL

Ordered arrangement for sisters 60th birthday...what she got was a "wilted pseudo version" of what they advertise. BUYER BEWARE...you do not "get what you pay for here...stay away, far way!