Avas Flowers Logo
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

7.1

Debra Lewis Middletown, NJ

I ordered Mother's Day flowers. They looked nothing like I ordered or was described. I never thought someone could make flowers look ugly but they did. I asked Avas to tell me who made the arrangement and delivered the flowers but they wouldn't tell me. The arrangement looked like someone just shoved whatever was on the table in a vase and then filled in with cheap greenery. It made me cry when I saw it. Avas has offered me $10.00 refund and a $10.00 credit. So much for making the customer happy and satisfied. I will never use the credit because I can't trust them to do a good job.

Tina Haynie

DO NOT USE AVAS FLOWERS RATED F BY BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. Ordered flowers for my 80 year old mother in-law and received a text flowers delivered. My husband called the following day; my mother in-law never received them. Called Avas Flowers and they reported flowers were delivered and signed by "Eddie". No Eddie in our family or the tiny town my mother in-law lives in. Then the customer service rep told me my motther-in law could go get the flowers from Eddie. That conversation did not go well. Bottom line they said they would re-deliver the flowers. My father in-law received a call from the local florist telling him to come pick up the flowers as they do not deliver. The owner of the local florist happen to know my in-laws. Told her we paid $93.00 for the flowers she informed me they were allotted $66.00, Avas Flowers got a 27% cut. AVAS FLOWERS SCAMS AND NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS. NOTICED ON THERE TWITTER MANY COMPLAINTS REGARDING DELIVERIES. They do not deserve one star, but a negative rating.

Carolyn S. Hughes

Lies and different story each and every time that I spoke with their call center regarding my order. At this point, have no idea when the flowers will deliver. Was told that I had agreed to a variable delivery date of over three days and, astounded, asked the source for that information. The rep said that the customer okayed. I told her that the customer was me and that I had never requested nor agreed to that delivery timeline. She muttered on with something about one of the agents, that they were busy with Mother's Day orders (to which I replied that they had very poor project management skills as to not be prepared for Mother's Day and my order was not a Mother's Day bouquet), kept apologizing, and continued to read as if from a script! I clearly restated that my order was supposed to have delivered by 7 p.m. the day before, was told by a monitor that the deliver would happened by that time, and then asked for a supervisor. Was then told that the supervisor was at a late lunch and I would have wait until she returned for a call. That was over an hour and a half ago!!!! Would I ever use them again? Never? And would encourage anyone to stay away from them. Their online ad, listed as a local business located in my sister's town, drew me to them as I always like to use a local florist, call directly, and find out what is seasonably available. Didn't call (my mistake), instead placed the order online, and the headaches started. No confirmation e-mail. I called them and got a run around. Received text messages to respond to a urgent need. Called and the rep had not idea what or why I received the urgent text. What a runaround! They have my money; I don't have the product and have not idea when I will see delivery. Fraud is too light of a word to describe them. Their call center is awful. Warning to all: never, never use!!!!!!

Mary

Never delivered my order and customer service is a nightmare - they wouldn't give me my money back even though they had no clue what happened to my order. Can't comment on how the flowers looked, because we never got them. Not sure how they're still in business

Debra Williams

Arrangement delivered looked nothing like web photo which was ordered. Nearly $20 more than expected tops the ugly cake. My bad, should have researched this florist more throughly. So sad, what a rip off. Not to mention so embarrassing.

Kim Koller Cleveland, OH

I am disgusted with Avas Flowers. It has been a nightmare trying to get my situation resolved. I paid $97.90 for a dish garden with fresh flowers. It was supposed to come in a 2 foot basket with a nice handle. All was confirmed by the gentleman who took my order. I was embarrassed when I saw the planter at the funeral home. No fresh flowers, no basket, and there was a misspeling on the sympathy card. I was charged for a bow that also was not on the planter. When I sent them a picture to show them there was no bow, they said they would credit my account $4.10, but would do nothing about the missing flowers or basket. This company is fraudulent and I don't understand how they are allowed to continue running their business. There is NO satisfaction guarantee. I can't even get anyone to talk to me or return a phone call.

Gina Ricci Stonington, CT

I ordered a same day delivery for a funeral, 24 hours later no delivery. Over 2 hours on the phone with them only to get the run around and refusing to cancel the order. Claiming delivery but I called the funeral home and confirmed they did not deliver. They are very deceiving. This company is a scam. Buyer Beware!!!!

Mary Ewald San Marcos, TX

I ordered flowers for a funeral through Avas Flowers website. Not only did I Not get a confirmation email, but I had to call 4 times to talk to one of their "outsourced " customer service people. Their website distinctly shows a phone number to call right smack above my order number. I called that number first, only to reach an extremely irate " outsourced " person, who proceeded to yell at me and tell me that my order number was wrong and that she worked for Grandview Flowers!!! I was dumbfounded. So I began to wonder, what has happened to the $107 I just paid via credit card? I called a different contact number, which I had to really really search for, and told them my story. They were very apologetic but I'm still aghast. I sent them a screenshot of their website page with my order number and the weird number in plain sight above it. What they do with that info is their business, but I can see there seems to be a lack of oversight and monitoring of their own business. I will not order from them ever again, my experience was upsetting to be kind.

Pat Bridgeport, MI

Avas Flowers delivers nothing but headaches. I ordered flowers for a friend. I was told they would be delivered that day and that I would get a confirmation. After not receiving a confirmation I called back. Then I was told that they could NOT be delivered that day. At that point I asked for a refund since the delivery was very time-sensitive. It took me an HOUR on the phone and being passed from high pressure agent to agent four times before I got a refund. My advice ...Avoid this company at all cost!

Judith Barry

DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST!!! I ordered flowers by phone and all information was repeated back to me and yet delivery was attempted in the wrong state! When placing the order I stressed the importance of these flowers arriving on time. The arrangement was guaranteed for delivery before 4pm and yet I wasn't called until 6:30 pm on the day of delivery to 'confirm' the address when they couldn't 'find' the building. (no wonder since they where attempting delivery in the wrong state.) I mentioned cancelling the order and was told the arrangement would be upgraded from a standard bouquet to a premium one at no extra cost. I agreed and the delivery was made the next day but was NOT upgraded and was in fact a pathetic little arrangement. My email was incorrectly recorded as well, so there were issues with obtaining a receipt. When I called to complain about the lack of upgrade they offered me 10% of my next order. I told them no thanks since I would not order from them again. Later that day I got a call from a supervisor offering me a $15 refund to my charge card. It is now a week later and this still has not happened. My advice is to NEVER ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY!

Jess Saint Paul, MN

Do not use this company! I ordered flowers on a Monday for a Saturday funeral. Everything seemed fine. Flowers were never delivered to the funeral. They claim that the local florist couldn't access the order but I never received any message that there was any issues. Tried cancelling the flowers as funeral was done but put on hold for REALLY long time while the agent tried to exchange it for a fruit basket or discount on mother's day flowers. Finally received my refund after 30 minutes talking to customer service and getting a run around. I will NEVER use this company again!

Lori Richards

I ordered a big beautiful bouquet. Talk about bait and switch. They delivered a very small bunch of flowers.NOT worth the money. I feel like it is a scam. They will rip you off. And customer service is a complete and total joke...will keep repeatin the script no matter what you actually say. Paid over $80 bucks and received about a $20 bunch of flowers.

Amanda Landrum Silver City, NM

Avas Flower is flat out horrible!!! I dont recommend anyone ordering from here for busniess or personal! Still have made it right!!!! Ruined a very specail day which cant be redone!!!! DO NOT USE AVAS FLOWERS!!!!!

Jeffrey Ziegler

Ava's flowers ads indicate that they are local - but they are not. The order process is a bit complex and then they follow up from a boiler room claimed to be in Mahwah. They confirmed what I had put in the order. and then 2 hours later said they could not find a local florist. I got off the phone with Mahwah and had my order placed with a local florist in 5 minutes. I the asked for my money back - but was told only a supervisor could do that. I asked that a supervisor call me and when none called with 3 hours, I put in an E-mail request - that was answered - but net - I had wasted several hours of my time. Never again

Andrea Radigan Ashburn, VA

Ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday on Sunday and was assured that they would be delivered on Sunday. Agent was very polite and helpful, I made it clear that if the flowers couldn't be delivered on Sunday that I didn't want to place the order. He assured me that they would be and said I would receive a call if there was a problem. At 8:30PM I called (clearly a call center) and was again assured that they would be delivered Sunday evening and that I would receive a $10 credit toward a future purchase. THEY WERE NEVER DELIVERED. I called the number on the website - again a call center - to cancel the order on Monday morning and was basically given all the operator kept saying was that they would upgrade the flowers and give me a $10 credit. After a lot of back and forth including her calling Avas I was finally issued a credit which will take 3-5 business days to process. A few "highlights"- NEVER recieved either of the $10 credit vouchers that I was told were emailed to me. The banner on the website on Sunday said they were having a flash sale and that there was 32 minutes left, well on Monday they same banner was still up INCLUDING "32 minutes left".They advertise themselves as a local florist however they are based in Mahwah, NJ and I was told I was dealing with a local florist in Glenside, PA. Overall NOTHING THAT I WAS TOLD ACTUALLY HAPPENED. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, AGGRAVATION AND EMBARRASSMENT AND TO ELSEWHERE WHEN YOU NEED FLOWERS

J Saunders MA

Ordered Easter flowers to be delivered before Easter which was confirmed by Avas. On the day of the delivery they said they could not deliver them due to too many orders and would deliver on first available date (no date given) and did not deliver flowers until Tuesday (3 days late and after Easter). They also delivered the wrong flowers and no vase, even though I paid for a floral arrangement in a vase. Then they refuse to issue a refund or even acknowledge that they had not delivered what had been ordered. Would never use them again.

Waldi Harris Boca Raton, FL

*Avas charged an unannounced $13.95 service fee after-the-fact. Oh but; delivery (even for same-day-delivery) is free; which was announced! *I wasn't able to cancel my order online once discovering this added charge. *The added charge is not even listed on the receipt Avas emailed; but only visible on the website after I paid - dishonest practice! *I was kept waiting on the phone for 21 min's on my first call to cancel and no-one even came back to address this issue. *I was unable to cancel and then...... *...... still no flowers! There is no response/solution to phone calls. Via email a halfhearted resolution was offered going back on a promise delivered to our voicemail!

JOCELYNE SHIROMOTO

Did not call recipient as promised prior to delivering and left at door. First order was not as represented on website. It was suppose to be a gourmet basket and instead it was 3/4 fruit. Second order was flowers and they were ok but still did not call recipient prior to delivering as instructed to and as promised.

Victor Brunell Tallahassee, FL

I ordered an $85 arrangement of flowers from Avas for my grandmother to be delivered before 1 pm. The driver arrived at 8 pm, woke my grandmother up, and delivered the wrong arrangement of flowers. Avas refused to refund me or deliver the correct arrangement. They're crooks.

Tim and Patti B

I ordered a nice Easter arrangement for my daughter who is in the hospital. It was supposed to come with Pink Lilies along with other nice flowers and a stuffed bunny and chocolate eggs. Her flowers are horrible! NOTHING like the description or picture. I have seen better arrangements at the grocery store! She got pink carnations and that is it! NO stuffed bunny and chocolate eggs. I called and was pretty much told to deal with it, it had already been delivered! DO NOT buy anything from this company!

V

My husband was travelling to TN and celebrating his birthday alone. To make him feel good, I and my kids ordered flowers from Avas. What I ordered was "Touch of Brilliance Bouquet TBB-X" and what he received was not even close to it. I was charged for a full size greeting card and a bow also. There was no bow and the card was a very small card not even in an envelope while they show it in an envelope on their website. Out of my savings I spent close to $70 to make my husband feel good. Instead I cried looking at the flowers which were sent to him. I deeply regret my purchase and never ever in my life would recommend anyone to order from Avas.

D Tampa, FL

Worst company ever! I order flowers for my 5 yr old niece from Avas flowers. I paid for express delivery in which they guarantee delivery before 1:00pm. The flowers weren't delivered until after 4:00. which is fine, I can handle it...Things happen and I'm not unreasonable. The problem is, the picture that they are advertising on their website does not reflect the ones that were delivered. The flowers in the picture were full and beautiful. What I received was the complete opposite. After contacting them, they said that there was nothing they could other than come pick them up! So my 5 year old niece, who has no idea how hideous they are, wouldn't understand why someone would give her something and then take it back! I told them that the arrangement was so bad that I didn't want to pay for it at all! I did offer to pay for the teddy bear and balloon because there was nothing wrong with those items, however, I asked that the flowers be removed from my bill. They refused. This was false advertising at its best. on my bill it states: SAME LOOK AND FEEL AS PICTURE. I paid $88.91 for this. This should be illegal and after reading all these similar complaints...This company should be investigated. I contacted them personally and tried to work things out and they refused to work with me. I have pictures of the flowers that the company said I would be getting and of the ones I actually received. They lured me in with their false advertising! Disgusting! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Gary K New Haven, CT

Flowers arrived on time. They look very pretty and smell wonderful. Ordering process was easy. Price was reasonable.

celia verrier New York, NY

Do not use Avas Flowers, they took my order, agreed to deliver to a certain address by a certain time (before a party) and NEVER delivered the flowers. Never called to say they could not deliver or that there was any problem. When I tried to follow up the next day, they allowed me to cancel the order and said they would give a refund on my credit card. Their customer service staff had me on long holds, could barely understand the problem, and after over an hour of waiting and calling back I finally got to a "supervisor". No explanation for why this happened.

Valerie Hopkins San Francisco, CA

I ordered the "deluxe" Easter arrangement filled with irises and tulips. The picture on the website was stunning and the price was reportedly slashed from $100.00 to $59.99. I ordered the arrangement and had it delivered. My sister sent me a picture and I was mortified. The few tulips that were there were wide-open and drooped over while the few irises were wilted. All this in an ugly orange-ish vase. I contacted the company, wanting my money back. Provided pictures and proof that the arrangement that I ordered from their website was nothing even remotely similar to what was delivered. I received a letter saying it was basically close enough. AVOID this company. After doing research, I discovered this company has over 100 complaints against them and are flagged at the BBB.

A Del Valle, TX

This was an extremely disappointing experience. I arranged for delivery today. One Avas rep called me and asked if they flowers could be delivered tomorrow; I said no. A second rep later called and asked the same question and then told me the arrangement couldn't be delivered today. I only ordered from Avas Flowers because they claim to guarantee same day delivery. This is blatant false advertising.

Stefanie Lakewood, CA

I was about to order flowers online for my sister's birthday. I was drawn to Avas Flowers advertisement for Flash Sale and Free Delivery. As I was about to check out, the delivery was only 50% off and they were charging a $13.95 service and handling fee. I called to find out exactly what that fee covered and the man that answered said, "Proper handling of the arrangement". When I told him it didn't make sense sounded like he was just trying to get his delivery fee, he hung up on me. The original price of the "Flash Sale" were inflated by 50% so the whole thing was a lie.

Valerie Pahl Saint Paul, MN

Contacted them early on Friday the 24th for a floral arrangement for my aunt's funeral, Sunday the 26th. Being in Mpls., we were unable to make the trip to SE IA., so thought using a local florist would be the way to go. Unfortunately their florist was not in yesterday, so although I paid well over $100 for a beautiful arrangement, and paid extra for an early delivery, it was not there for the funeral. You could not pay me enough to use this company again. If they were short staffed, they could have contracted out to another florist, for something as important as a funeral, but apparently, that wasn't important enough for them. Shame on them.

Alyssa Miller

Paid $78 for a basket worth maybe $20. After 3 attempts for a refund or a replacement, was offered $6. Everything handled from overseas. Don't waste your time or money.

Rose Minniear Auburn, CA

They don't deliver ...that is the problem! They charge your account and don't deliver and when the flowers have not arrived 2 days later try to offer you a discount. Save yourself the trouble and disappointment and frustration and order from another company.

Derek

This is a corporate scam. No local office. Did not deliver flowers even with express delivery fees! Whatever a disappointment.

Vicki Montvale, NJ

This company is a SCAM - Wrong plant flower arrangement was delivered - AvasFlowers representative verbally admitted multiple times that what was delivered was a mistake but nothing was done to fix the issue. FYI - Plant Flower arrangement was a JOKE! Could have put the arrangement together for less than $15 and was charged $86. This was their Premium-Large item too. Company admitted delivering the wrong item but did NOTHING to correct the issue and has kept the money. Please share so no one else is scammed. FYI - I guess one must never talk on the phone anymore. GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING!

Josh brokaw

Did not deliver the flowers.called 10 times only to be told each time the are on there way and still never came. Talked to so called manager and she would not refund money and said they will get there when they get there. I'm extremely livid. They are a scam . Called my bank to stop payment from ava flowers and I have to file a complaint and fraud against ava flowers to get my $100+ dollars back for flowers that never got delivered. Huge scam!

Erica Townsend

Avoid this company. Flowers were delivered 3 days late and in terrible condition because they obviously made them Friday but didn't deliver til Monday. Terrible followup and on a $100 order that was 3 days late they offered only $15 off our next order... This is not OK. Youre overpriced and your hidden fees are shameful scams.

amy birge Houston, TX

This company is a joke!! I am waiting for the picture of the bouquet (if you can really call it that) to be reviewed. I don't have alot of confidence in the issue being resolved but hopefully this review will save one person from having to deal with this company. If the owner of Ava's reads this you really need to get your company on a better track! The first order I placed with Ava's was a couple weeks ago. I ordered an arrangement to be sent to a friend at work that day. They called back about 4 hours later saying it couldn't be delivered same day at that price. They told me it would cost extra or it could go out the next day. Uh no thanks! Then I just wanted to cancel my order. The very pushy customer service representative talked me into a 50% refund and 50% credit with an extra $10 for their "2nd chance". OK fine I'll give you a second chance. Well my best friend of 30 years lost two grandparents this week so I decided to order a nice arrangement and use the credit to go toward that. All in all it was about $70 total. The picture of the flowers she got made me so furious!! It looked like they bought flowers from a grocery store and put them in a vase without arranging them at all. The extra ribbon I paid for looked terrible too! Yellow and white stripes don't look like gold ribbon to me. I know the florist does a variation but what was delivered looked nothing like the picture. They won't get my business again!

Barry Brewer

Shocking, I'm from Ireland and sent Lillie's to my friend in Texas they arrived in a box dead, can't call as phone is off, email correspondence is terrible, beware don't use these, I'm going down the legal route

Greg B

Arrangement was nothing like the picture showed. I ordered the deluxe option, and it was small/overpriced. 80 dollars down the drain, but it's the thought that counts.

RS Woodland Hills, CA

This company is a scam and a fraud. DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!! I placed an order on February 27, 2017 for a large floral arrangement for a funeral on March 1st. I received an email with the order confirmation. I kept checking the status, however the flowers NEVER arrived to the funeral home!!!! I called customer service, but it is outsourced to another country, and the person could barely speak English. This company is a DISGRACE!!!! A family is grieving and I wanted to send a sentiment of my thoughts and prayers since I live on the West Coast and would be unable to attend the funeral. I should have read the other reviews before purchasing from this company. Extremely hurtful and disappointing!!!!!!

Ed Chandler, AZ

Ordered flowers on Feb 10, they were still not delivered on Feb 16 with no confirmation they will be delivered. It's well after Valentine's Day. Don't take orders you can't deliver on.

Peter Doering

Ordered flowers for my wife for Valentine's Day Said it was out for delivery - she never gets them. Tried calling Avas just get answering machine. No one calls back. Next day said it was rescheduled for delivery - Thanks - Like I really want my Valentine's flower to be the next day. Best part is - she never got the next day either. Please do not order through them - very bad experience - they deserve to go out of business. Worst experience I ever had with ordering flowers.

Howard Koch Clermont, FL

What a DISGRACEFUL company.... I ordered my husband 2 dozen flowers on 2/9/2017 for valentines and our anniversary. I ordered then to be delivered on 2/13/2017 to make sure they got here as i was off work for the day and would be here to get them. The 13th came and went no flowers. I tried calling several times only to get hung up on. I am so disgusted right now i could just cry. I cant believe this company is still in business. TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT ON MY FIRST ANNIVERSARY. Its now 630 pm on Valentines and still nothing NO flowers and still trying to call and find out anything.

andrew marin Seattle, WA

Why have a selection process on your web site, if the florist is just going to do whatever they feel like? I paid quite a bit with the expectation that the flowers I selected online would be the followers delivered. They were nice, but did not look anything like what I had ordered. This has been a consistent frustration with your site, the lack of attention to detail and the florist's disregard for ensuring that what was created and delivered, was what was ordered.

Keri B Iowa City, IA

This company advertises one price and then charges you double. When I call to inquire, I am told that the price quoted on the webpage was a random price for NO PARTICULAR LOCATION. Once you type in your zip code, the cost doubles. In addition, they charge a "handling fee" of 14.95 on top of it. Call a local florist and order direct. I am certain I could get double the arrangement for half the price. Never buy from Avas.

Diann Verdugo North Hollywood, CA

Ordered flowers for a memorial service. Was very specific about the type of arrangement and the flowers that were to be in the arrangement, as well as the color of the bow, and delivery time. My order arrived after the memorial service was completed and i took a picture of the arrangement and sent it to the customer service explaining that the arrangement was NOT even close to what i ordered. they stated it was the best they could do in a short amount of time (24 hrs). i have called customer service for 3 days in a row, with phone disconnections and finally reached some sort of manager. she offered me a $30 discount. Seriously!!!! NEVER , NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Rachel Campbell

The website advertised "Flash Sale!" For the next 40 minutes you'd get up to 45% off amAND free shipping. The lady who took my order did not understand AMYTHING. I spelled things 3-4 times letter by letter- even the simplest things. She quotes me the price then told me my total was $23 more than the price quoted- because while they didn't charge me the $10 for shipping, there was a "convenience fee for the flowers being hand delivered" WHAT?!?!? THEN when I said I wouldn't pay that she dropped the price $5. I still said I'd have to call back because charging a convenience fee for delivery is NOT free delivery- so she lowered the price again. We did this twice more. -and I'm still paying a convenience fee... So after receiving my email receipt and checking everything, she misspelled the entire message on the card- after we already had gone letter by letter three times. I'm so frustrated. The order better be beautiful and delivered on time. Either way I'm never shopping there again.

Rudy Lustica Dayton, NJ

This Business should be shut down !! I can't believe how unprofessional this service is and I am in disbelief that I am writing a negative review because this is my first one. I went out of state and ordered flowers for my wife on our anniversary. They delivered the wrong flowers from what I ordered. The flowers were also twice less the amount of what I paid for and were half dead. I called the customer service and they told me to email them the photos. I emailed the photos and requested the full refund and got an email response from Aaron to call the customer service. I called the customer service again and spoke to Christian who was very unprofessional. He constantly interrupted me, and argued that my flowers were not half dead. After being on the phone with him for over 20 minutes and constantly on hold, I decided to check the reviews on this business and noticed how everyone got [email protected]_d by this company. There was no manager to speak with and after arguing with Christian who tried to make me settle on a redelivery, I finally got offered a 50% refund which I accepted because based on all these true reviews, I thought I would not get anything back at all. I would never order from Avas Flowers again and if you read all these reviews PLEASE do not order from this company. Your special occasion or surprise will be ruined.

[email protected] Elk Grove Village, IL

AVAS FLOWERS RUINED MY FATHERS FUNERAL !!!!! My father had passed after a long illness, and I wanted a special casket spray with red roses, as they were his favorite flowers, I also ordered a matching standing spray from the grandchildren, They were to be the red, white and blue theme as he was a world war I vet. I specifically repeated over and over that I wanted red roses in the arrangements, along with the rest of the red white and blue flowers. I believed the man on the phone who assured me that my arrangements would have red roses. Well the day of the wake the flowers came and not one red rose! not one! All white roses! I was so upset but it was the death of my dad I waited till after the funeral to call them, and the customer service rep was rude ad unresponsive, after a few long holds he told me I should have looked at the invoice, really, really, it didn't say what color roses at all. I trusted the person who assured me they would be red!!. He said so sorry but we cannot do anything about it, you should have checked the invoice, once again he said! And I repeated it didn't say what color the roses. They take forever to answer the phone after the order has been placed and they refuse to even issue a small credit for their fault in this matter. Never would I order a thing from them, after almost $500.00 in arrangements, they do nothing to help you!

Al

Completely dissatisfied with their service, product & responsiveness to customer concerns. Ordered flowers for my ailing wife. The delivery was prompt but the arrangement was a disaster in that the flowers were stuffed in a small vase ( looked as if they were glued together) and lacked the ribbon which was supposed to be part of the arrangement. I removed the the flowers, put them in a decent vase, put a ribbon on it and presented them to my wife. I expressed my dissatisfaction to Avas via email and they requested pictures. Too late!! Worst deal I ever made for $93. Never again, check yelp before you buy.

Rane Camden Los Angeles, CA

I purchased a $115.99 "premium" bouquet with the 45% off discount. I live in Arizona and my 73 year old mother lives in Marysville, CA. My mother was moved to a rehab ctr the same day I purchased the flowers and was heavily medicated. I did not receive the attached picture of the flowers until 48 hrs later. The most I would have spent on this bouquet w/o a discount would have been $40-50. The flowers I ordered is the one in the background w/4 roses, 2 carnations and I don't know what the other 3 flowers are, but most certainly is not worth $115.99. And the little card was $3.99, the type other florists throw in for free. Chris the owner said I had 24 hours to report if there was a problem and offered me a $20 credit. All I can say is DO NOT order from this shady business.

Bo Milwaukee, WI

Worst company ever. They go to great lengths to get rid of any negative feedbacks because they are a scheming company that robs people in their moments of despair and in their moments of joy they rob that joy! Please do not use Avas for your floral needs. You will be sadly disappointed and then pissed off about how horrible their customer service is. Ordered $1400 worth of flowers, never received $750 worth of them. Despite numerous phone calls, hours talking to them, emails trying to find a resolution, their resolution was to rob my family of $750 worth of funeral flowers for my grandfather's funeral. What a shameful, dishonest, unethical company. If you do order anyway be warned: order with your credit card so you can dispute it. Trust me, what you order and what you get will not be the same. With your bank/visa/debit card, you will not get your money back. That is the lesson I learned.