Avas Flowers has been around for over 30 years and is currently headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey. They are a family owned and operated business that delivers flowers and gift baskets nationwide. They offer arrangements for special occasions and holidays or "just because". They offer same day delivery and their customer service line is open 24/7.

#1 TheBouqs.com chevron_right
2.9
#3 ProFlowers chevron_right
1.4
starstar_halfstar_borderstar_borderstar_border

The Good

• Ratings
  • Deals
  • Customer service

Ratings

Each of Avas Flowers' products give customers the option to rate their purchase. This is very helpful to future customers. Future customers can look at the rating of each product to determine if they still want to go through with an order or floral arrangement. Avas Flowers contributes and donates to local organizations and nonprofits. They are currently a proud sponsor of many local nonprofits in their area.

Deals

They have a "Hot Deals" category that highlights all of their sale or discounted items. They currently have over 60 items on sale. Their website is business verified. Customers can feel confident that their purchase and personal information will be safe with a trusted company with an active "Trust Guard" approval. They have a 128 Bit SSL Secure Certificate. They have been a member with Trust Guard since 2011.

Their store is open 7 days a week with a customer service line available 24 hours a day. They have an informative flower wiki that informs and educates customers all about nearly every single flower that exists.

The Bad

• Additional fees
  • Live chat

Additional Fees

Although they claim that they have the lowest prices in the industry throughout their website, their prices, including all the additional fees, are higher than most of their competitors. Their delivery fees are pricey and they have too many additional and hidden fees that quickly add up.

Live Chat

They do not provide customers with a live chat option. If customers need to speak to customer service, they can call in during business hours or send in an email only. They do not accept returns, no matter the circumstances.

The Bottom Line

Avas Flowers is a family owned and operated business that has been around for a long time. They definitely have the experience and the ratings and reviews to prove it. However, most of the reviews we found about their company were poor. Since there were too many unhappy customers, we could not recommend Avas Flowers for your flower delivery needs. We suggest checking out our top recommended companies for better options.

1.0

l johnson
March 19th, 2018 Glendale, CA DETAILS

These people are disgusting money mongers with no customer service and like to lie. We ordered birthday flowers to be delivered on 3/16. We received an email they were delivered at 2:36 on that day. However, they were never delivered and 3 days later the local floral firm called to inform us they were out of the flowers we ordered. Avas lied to us. Plus, they were obnoxious in their emails and continued to lie, stating they would investigate it, which they never did. Also, the big banner on their website states there is no delivery charge, which is BS. Instead, after you have entered your credit card info and are ready to click to order, a $15.95 service charge pops up...that is a delivery charge!!! Who are they trying to fool? Don't touch these bandits with a 10-foot pole.

Lp
March 16th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

Never will I order from this company again. I asked many times to get a copy of my receipt and still today I do not have it. They said FREE shipping, then here is this EXTRA service charge of $15.00. I waited all day for the flowers to be delivered and go to check the status and not only are Avas flowers closed, but they have not got a confirmation from the driver. IN a nut shell, I just got sorry and we will call you when we reach out to the shop that is delivering your flowers. Never heard back at all. $ paid 3.99 for what was suppose to be a big greeting card, NOT.. at all. Just a small card with what I requested to be on it. What a complete rip off this was. I will be sending more complaints to the BBB and other companies. With this many unhappy customers you should be refunding your customers. I also will be sending a picture of the card I paid $3.99 for. My sister did not get her flowers till after 6:30pm last night. I still have no receipt for my transaction and no confirmation of delivery. May have to put in a dispute with my bank.

Becky
March 12th, 2018 Saint Charles, MO DETAILS

I ordered 2 arrangements for a family members wake. I am from out of town and they garunteed me that they would be able to get the order done and have them there berfore the wake started. Come to find out they only delivered one of the arrangements that had been ordered and paid for. Totally unacceptable. I hope they willing refund my money. I would never recommend using them. Their web page shows being rated 5 stars and now seeing the actual consumer rating sites, they apparently have been lying.

Amy Wilson
March 9th, 2018 Middletown, OH DETAILS

The flowers delivered were not as adveritised.

Jeanne Trew
March 8th, 2018 Westerly, RI DETAILS

You will NEVER receive another order from our family!!! You told me you were charging $49.98 and when I received the email’d receipt, you slipped in a $15 “Service Charge”, without my knowledge! You charged me $65.93 and even though I called immediately after placing the Order, you REFUSED to cancel it, at my request. I even spoke with a Manager who also refused to cancel, despite the order being placed just 5 minutes earlier! Additionally, I am writing to the Better Business Bureau, to make them aware of your SHADY practices. I am also going into every review website to let people know you are SCAMMERS!

Michael Weddle
March 5th, 2018 Arlington, TX DETAILS

The reviews on their site are false! They are not a local company! The flower arrangement was not even close to the picture on the website! And they didn't deliver any of the extras I paid for! DO NOT USE

CT
March 1st, 2018 Silver Spring, MD DETAILS

Do NOT shop here. They never delivered the flowers, never called to tell me there was a "problem" with the delivery, and NEVER refunded my money. I called countless times and just kept being put on hold. I had to go through my credit card company to get my money back. HORRIBLE service!!! (This is the first negative review I have ever written in my life. They are just that bad.)

Tim Macaulay
February 26th, 2018 Lakewood, CA DETAILS

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I placed an order online for my mother's 79th birthday on February 22 for a February 23 delivery (her birthday.) I receive a email at 3:49 p.m. February 23 telling me the following: "Thank you for choosing Avas Flowers. Due to unavoidable circumstances, we are making some modifications to your order. We want to make sure all our customers and their recipients feel extra special. We just want to inform you that we will go ahead and proceed with the deliver tomorrow, 2/24. If this causes any kind of inconvenience to your recipient, please contact us immediately at 877-638-6619 so we can work something out." Don't you feel extra special with this email... So I called asking why I am just hearing about this when I placed the order yesterday. They couldn't give me a reason. They just said that they are crediting me $10 for the inconvenience. BTW they charge you $15 for a handling fee that is not described on web site. I told them that I will not be using them in the future. Use some else.

Gregory
February 26th, 2018 Riverhead, NY DETAILS

Used Ava’s because they had good reviews on their page (which are phony) and the appeared to be loca (they’re not!). I received no invoice or e-mail confirmation. I had no way of knowing if flowers arrived, & the flowers were not delivered in a vase with clear wrap, they were in a brown box! Just what your wife/girlfriend, etc.., doesn’t want! I will never use them again! They could care less that I was dissatisfied!

Greg Robinson
February 16th, 2018 Huntersville, NC DETAILS

I ordered a pristine bouquet , and received a dozen roses. 2 days late. And they tried to stiff me for a hundred bucks when the purchase was only for 57.00 Poor service , no body cares . Rest assured , I'll never buy from them again.

Chuck Fanning
February 16th, 2018 Honaker, VA DETAILS

They changed the wording of the card. The note was to read " To my Sexy Lady". Instead, the card read " To my Six Ladies". Needless to say, the phone call I received from my wife made me wish that I not sent anything at all. Also, the card did not even say who the flowers were to go to. When I sent them an email to inform them of the mistake. I have received no response back at all.

Patricia
February 16th, 2018 Chattanooga, TN

I place 2 orders on February 13th one to be delivery on Valentines day & the other one to be delivery on the 15th my daughters b-day, this company did NOT even attempted to delivery the flowers on the 14Th, I was devastated I always send flowers to my daughter on Valentines and her B-Day , I tried to called numerous times , email, send messages all I was getting via text was : sorry for the inconvenience but we can guaranty the delivery, what??? I spend $200.00 in my orders and you telling me NOW, after you debit my credit card you CAN'T GUARANTEE DELIVERY , if that was said to me at front I will NEVE do business with you company . Please consumers DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AVAS FLOWERS they are unreliable : Same Day Flower Delivery is a fraud & SATISFACTION COMMITMENT , NOT AT ALL . On February 15th I email, called to tell them to cancel my order for the 15th because obviously after my AWFUL EXPERIENCE from the previous day , anyone understand why I will want to continue or even TRUST that AVAS FLOWERS won't do the same on my daughters birthday . OF CURSE because they want their money not matter they failed to delivery on the 14th , and completely disregard my request they have the SHAME to delivery both arrangement on the 15th at 2:00pm ,this is the WORST COMPANY THAT HAS DONE BUSENESS WITH , and as today February 16th have not ones received a phone call or email apologizing for their error.

Kathleen Reilly
February 15th, 2018 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with !!! Same day Deliver NOT!!! I ordered the flowers for my mother on Tuesday and as of Wed at 5:00 she still did not receive them. States they are located in College Park MD, and they are based out of NJ and sends the orders to florist in College Park. SCAM SCAM SCAM. Then when calling their 877# only robotic answers and then they hang up...

Erin
February 14th, 2018 Lawrence, KS DETAILS

Don't order anything from Avas Flowers! It's a rip off and their website's email communication is broken and they refuse to admit it. Either that or they purposefully didn't communicate with me...I do think it is the website's fault and not anyone purposefully doing it, but either way, it led to a problem that they now purposefully will not fix. Details: I tried to cancel an order I placed with them immediately after placing it (I suddenly realized there was a near $20 charge on there that I hadn't noticed before clicking the final approve button - my mistake, but also very sneaky on their part to wait til the very end to toss that on there). I tried to contact them 4 different ways over the course of 2 days including on their website and by phone. Never even got a confirmation email of the order, but the pending charge was on my card and the order was showing up in my account on their site, so I knew it got placed. Never got any other communication from them either, including from my multiple attempts at getting my order canceled. Order was delivered anyway and some of the flowers were droopy! (Very disappointing, sorry Mom! Luckily she had gotten much nicer flowers the day before from the other company I ordered from) I was finally able to get in contact with them on my second attempt at calling (the first time, they were still supposedly open, but no one answered the phone) and I was told that I had been sent an email in reply to one of my cancellation attempts informing me you can only cancel over the phone, but now it was too late since they were already delivered. I never got that email; I was constantly checking inbox and junk mail for those 2 days and nothing ever arrived. (I even had him read off my email address and it was correct, which is what leads me to believe it is a problem with the website.) Was told if I was unhappy with the flowers, I could maybe get a 50% refund, but I'd have to send them a photo and whatnot. No thanks; the droopy flowers were not even the main issue! Completely unacceptable experience. Working this out with my credit card company instead.

Kay B
February 14th, 2018 Saint Charles, MO DETAILS

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. They add surprise fees as you are checking out, then produce a horrible product. Complaints don't help - they can't be bothered. They are after the fast money. There would be better value buying flowers at the grocery store & shoving them in a vase...that's about all they do. No artistry or arrangement at all.

Nancy Bochat
February 8th, 2018 Twin Lakes, WI DETAILS

I ordered the "premium" Peach & White sympathy spray for my sisters funeral with the sympathy card $3.99 and two sashes $9.99 each. The picture depicted on the website is of the "deluxe" arrangement and has approx. 50 flowers in it. The arrangement I received as the "premium" arrangement had approx. 35 flowers in it!! It also had a sloppy handwritten card pinned to the ribbon bow and NO sashes! Instead they glued and stapled the words Beloved Sister and Aunt to the ribbon bow! Very very poor quality!! For this, I paid $204.00! After contacting Avas numerous times, they offered what seams like their usual $10.00 credit and a $20.00 store credit (for the sashes that I never received?), like I'll ever use this company again! My daughter ever sent pictures of the awful arrangement and Avas said that it was an acceptable substitution! Well, it is unacceptable to me for the $204.00 I paid!!!! Obviously quality and customer service means nothing to Avas!!! Close your doors Avas! You should not be allowed to be in business!!!!

S Schwartz
February 2nd, 2018 Valley Village, CA DETAILS

Please don't waste your time ordering from this florist. My mother is in the hospital and I ordered flowers for her birthday. Paid extra for same day delivery and special handling. They said they delivered, but my mother never got the flowers and the hospital said there was no delivery. The person taking the order misspelled my mother's name, put the wrong room number on the order and failed to send me a receipt for the order. Poor Service!

Robert Brown
February 2nd, 2018 Oregon City, OR DETAILS

They didn't deliver the flowers on time. They didn't do anything right that they agreed to. The customer service department they have is like talking to nobody.

Mary Ford
February 1st, 2018 Alexandria, VA DETAILS

Complete failure to deliver as promised. I paid for flowers to be sent to my sister for her birthday selecting this business for their claim to deliver same day. I chose an arrangement labeled as available for same day delivery and checked the status of my order multiple times over the day. Two hours before the promised delivery time, I was told they would not make the deadline.

Tina Haiderer
January 18th, 2018 Lebanon, CT DETAILS

I ordered flowers online for a dear friend who had just lost her mother. I put the order through at Avasflowers.net. They called me to let me know that the particular flower that was in the arrangement was not available. I OKed a substitution. I OKed a different vase. I understand that certain things are not always available. But I did not expect what my friend received. The first picture is what I ordered online. The second pic is what she received. Avasflowers.net's customer service was VERY unhelpful when I spent over 30 minutes on the phone trying to get this resolved. Basically told me tough luck. They even told me I authorized the change and that it was reviewed on the recording, but refused to let me hear the recording. They tried to tell me that the arrangement was actually an upgrade from what I ordered! Laughable!! I am hoping this post will get passed around and people will think twice about ordering from them.

Beth
January 17th, 2018 Chester, NJ DETAILS

Ava’s is a scam and as others have noted the WORST business to work with. I placed a phone order for 5 table arrangements yesterday at 4:02 pm to be delivered the next week-end at a specific time. The email came through with my order and the delivery notation said they would be delivered one of two days which was not what I agreed to and would completely defeat the purpose of ordering the table arrangements. When I called to clarify and have this changed, it became clear that they are NOT local to the place of delivery, they have representatives that are lying about their location, would not provide the address for their main office and REFUSED to cancel my order. I knew at that moment that the flowers would not be delivered on time and would not be satisfactory. While they suggested that I call the local florist the day before to ensure that I get the flowers on time, they could not or would not give me the name of the florist or their number. They told me they could not cancel the order because “the flower arrangements are already made” which could not be true since it was over a week in advance and only 2 hours after I placed the order. They charged the credit card and refused to cancel after four, no five, phone calls. We had to call the credit card company to put this in disputed and they finally relented. While I believe the order has been cancelled, they are continuing to send me emails about this order like it is still in place. I cannot be more certain that this is a disreputable company and do not understand how they could still be in business.

Rachel Haywood
January 12th, 2018 St Louis, MO DETAILS

If you could give 0 stars I would. My flowers were supposed to be delivered this past Wednesday to a funeral home but never made it. I received a phone call from a man I could nearly understand, and he simply said they could not be delivered because no one was there. It is now Thursday and no flowers have been delivered. Their solution is to deliver them to a family member and I am not sure when. They would no give me a full refund as they attempted to deliver the flowers?????? Never again!

Debra
January 8th, 2018 New Baltimore, MI DETAILS

If I could give a zero rating I would. WORST FLORIST I've ever used. False advertising. Ordered a beautiful PREMIUM 2 candle Christmas centerpiece for my sister with Roses and lillies. She received a small arrangement of mostly carnations and 3 roses no bigger than a lunch plate with one candle. I've been going round and round through phone calls and emails to complain and all they offered me was a $5 coupon towards a future purchase. No thank you. AVOID Ava's Flowers. They are crooks!

Rick Kasch
December 27th, 2017 Denver, CO DETAILS

Worst experience ever by florist and I send flowers every year. Called day before for delivery next day. Promised to be delivered to restaurant in time for luncheon. Never arrived. Will never use again.

Adria Villani
December 15th, 2017 DETAILS

This company is garbage, DO NOT USE. They were supposed to be delivering next day (a Saturday). I called around 4pm on the delivery date as the delivery had not taken place. I was referred to UPS, as they contract out. The delivery had not taken place. By this point, Avas was closed so there was no further contact that could be made. I am waiting until tomorrow (Sunday) to see if I can reach anyone but at this point my money is gone with no product or service provided. DO NOT USE. I am highly annoyed. The whole point of my delivery was time-specific for someone going through a difficult time and this company did not deliver on something as basic as a delivery date. They are contracting out and it seems they do not care about the quality of their services. STAY AWAY.

dean nowell
December 15th, 2017 Gardiner, ME DETAILS

worse company ever. order for a funeral. didn't make delivery. didn't want to refund. Talked us into a plant to be delivered the next day. that didn't happen. now 4 days later still won't refund. Says it is still out for delivery. we have stopped payment on visa and filing at better business.

E. A. Jurenovich
December 4th, 2017 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

Note to self: read the online reviews before ordering pricey gifts from unknown online florists! Unfortunately, i didn’t, and I wish I had. I did appreciate Ava’s same day delivery; however, the “upgraded” European Dish Garden that was delivered looked like a cheap an ugly imitation of the pictured arrangement I’d ordered— thrown together in a leftover Easter basket. Very disappointing!!!

Misti
November 27th, 2017 Austin, TX DETAILS

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Worst customer service EVER. I tried for three days to get flowers delivered to a customer in the hospital. Like others, they charged me then let me know at the last minute they could not get the flowers delivered that day, offering discounts and credits. None ever materialized - the flowers never materialized.

Tammy Lawrence
November 27th, 2017 Boaz, AL DETAILS

Terrible!!! Mom never got her birthday flowers, Don't use Ava's if it is important to get someone flowers or anything on time or at all.!!!! Still waiting for my refund!!

Ben S
November 15th, 2017 Glastonbury, CT

Can't believe this company is still in business! Not once, but twice they were unable to deliver flowers to wife at work for our anniversary. Called them twice and they offered to send me "upgrades". The first upgrade never came. I wasn't going to try the second upgrade. I talked to customer service representative, but she wasn't helpful. Dania G. was the customer service manager that insulted by offering a $10 store credit. Like I would ever try and use them again. $10 was an insult! They would still get more money out of me. Not having that. They are the worst. DON'T BUY FLOWERS FROM THEM!!!

rosa
November 3rd, 2017 Fair Lawn, NJ

Ordered floral arrangement for the cemetery and the colors of the flowers were not correct. Poor quality. I will not use them.

Lee
November 1st, 2017

Delivery was a day late with no notification and upon delivery the flowers were not the same as what I had paid for! Customer service line had no clue and could not give any information to help. Will not be preserving from this florist again.

Tom Peterson
October 24th, 2017 Midland, MI

After placing order and being assured of same day delivery, was notified that they wouldn't be able to deliver until 2 days. Told rep to cancel order and rep said he's upgrade order for no charge. I said I wanted a refund and he told me he'd give me an in-store credit. It was only after I said I was finshed with this incompetent company that the rep agreed to refund my debit card, though it would take 10-14 days! Don't waste your time with this operation, especially if your flower order is important to you or your loved one

Susan Towle
October 11th, 2017

Order made at 12:30 pm well within 2pm cut off for same day delivery but delivery was not made With the reason given that the order came into late. Also the customer service agent severely missed spelled my email address both in the name, the company name and used the extension .”com” instead of “.org”. I should have read reviews prior to placing my order. From the online ad I thought it was a Seattle, local, company and subsequently I read that it is simply a call center. Buyer beware, do not use this site.

Patty Roetzel
October 5th, 2017

AWFUL FLOWERS,!!! Ordered flowers for my sister, even paid the extra deluxe fee as per advertised picture to make sure the arrangement was “similar to picture” as promised on the website! The flowers were dry, and very few, small vase and looked nothing like the picture that I thought I had purchased. Worse customer service EVER, spoke to many supervisors and after many emails later, all they would do is a $10 store credit!! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Kim
September 25th, 2017

Ordered flowers for a dear friends wake and was called an hour before to be told that they do not deal with any florest who deliver to that funeral parlor. Gee I wonder why florsest don't want to do business with them.

Edward Bernal
September 12th, 2017 Hayward, CA

Paid for expedited shipping, showed up 6 days late. not an email, not a phone call. They refused to cancel and give us a refund. Customer service was terrible. It sounded like they kept repeating something from a script. Please check the reviews in yelp. I have no idea how this place has such high ratings on here. Also the arrangement looked like something you pay $15 at the local grocery store for. Not the $90 I paid. Check the picture I posted on YELP.

Tammy Shirley
September 11th, 2017

Worse company ever, I ordered a beautiful arrangement, for my parents 54th anniversary, and received the worse arrangement I have ever seen, the vase was suppose to be red , it was a clear low quality vase , flowers was awful looking, I emailed, I lost track how many times, and sent pictures, then was told they only receive the picture of what I ordered, not the crap my parents received. So I resent over and over, They did nothing to make it right, I will never order from this company again, I usually order about 5 times a year, Mothers Day, Mom Birthday, Dad Birthday, Fathers Day and their anniversary since I am unable to spent this time with them. I was very embarrassed , they must have thought, how cheap, because that's how they looked. Every time I email, all I got was phone calls they are working on it, what are they working on? And Why call me, just make it right, this was so wrong to do anyone this way

meghanfoard
August 24th, 2017 Pullman, WA

I ordered flowers and paid for rush delivery. When they were not delivered I tried to cancel and get a refund the following day and they kept giving me excuses as to why they could not give me a refund. I finally got them to agree to give me a refund after staying on the phone for 45 minutes and threatening to sue. I still haven't received the refund.

Gail Gilman
August 18th, 2017 Kennebunk, ME

Scam Artist Fraudsters should not be allowed to cheat people on internet purchase. Business Bureau Rate "F" Outrageous conduit flower business to local florists who probably get only half the purchase price. Pass-through flower sales. Locals send wilted flowers. BEWARE!!!!

C. Wagoner
August 17th, 2017 Torrance, CA

Ordered two dozen red roses. Called customer service to make sure the recipient would receive an arrangement with greenery as pictured on the website. They promised I would receive an arrangement exactly the same or better than one from a florist. Not true so buyer beware. The flowers arrived partly wilted in a box. They had to be cut and trimmed, no greenery...worse than plain roses picked up from the grocery store. Two went into the trash. I was embarrassed to have sent flowers of such poor quality. Followed up and complained since I specifically talked to customer service about this being a possible issue. So far, no response.

Alice McCown
August 10th, 2017

I recently had flowers delivered for my nephew's funeral. The flowers were delivered to the funeral home for the visitation and the funeral the next day. Some of the flowers were already dry by the time I saw them at the funeral. Also the status showed the arrangement was delivered at 6:09 a.m. That's not possible. After several emails and phone conversations, I was told by Ava"s that the "designer" said that they delivered fresh flowers and had taken a photo of the arrangement. What florist takes a photo of each deliver?. Ava's is supposed to email me a copy of that photo. We'll see.

Cheryl Green
August 7th, 2017 Atlanta, GA

I ordered birthday flowers for a friend and had them upgraded. I asked her to send me a picture and the picture looked nothing like what I ordered other than the same colors. When I called to ask for a full or partial refund they were only willing to give me a credit toward a future purchase. They SUCK . Steer clear of this company,

Natalia
August 7th, 2017

It was a worse experience ever! I placed my order a few days before my friend's birthday and I wanted flowers to be delivered in the morning for a surprise, I even paid an extra 9.99$ for that. The Flowers wasn't delivered on time. I contacted the company and provider assured me that it will be delivered by 3pm for 100%. And it wasn't!!!! I contacted them again and they couldn't give me any information about the order because delivers didn't answered them. By 3.40pm I received confirmation email and text on my phone that Flowers was delivered but it actually never happened. So I suppose to call them a couple of more times to figure out what happening with my order and my friend never got those flowers! Seems like somebody else instead of my friend received unexpected flowers and signed for them. Now I can't even get my money back right away because they need to do investigation who received those flowers!! Totally unpleasant experience! Totally unacceptable! They just said sorry! But nobody cares that my day was messed up and my friend's birthday screwed up!!!

Ky
August 4th, 2017 New York, NY

Flowers arrived on time but over half of them were damaged. After paying $18 just for handling (not shipping) you would think they would not be damaged on arrival. Very disappointing. Will not be using again or recommending to others.

Ron Knight
August 1st, 2017 Flower Mound, TX

I contracted with Ava's flowers to have a vase of flowers delivered to my sister on her birthday (July 31) two days from the order date. I input the delivery address (in the center of the town in Texas) and received the order confirmation that they flowers would be delivered to that address on July 31. My credit card was charged. I checked online to confirm the delivery but it never showed a completed delivery. Finally at 8:00 pm on the contracted delivery date, July 31, I phoned Ava's flowers to inquire as to what time the flowers would be delivered. After being put on hold for 14 minutes the Ava Flowers phone rep (whose English was very poor) told me that I needed to pay an additional $10 for the order to be delivered. This was told to me at 8:00 pm on the contracted delivery date after I phoned them! I refused to pay and asked for a cancellation. The flowers were never delivered as contracted and they demanded more money LATE on the delivery day. Horrible company performance.

Marina
July 26th, 2017

All the horrible reviews are correct. After several days of screw-ups, flowers were ordered on Sat. for Monday, and when I tracked delivery discovered it was for the next Monday 9 days away! After several incredibly frustrating phone calls, in which I was repeatedly cut off after 15 - 20 minutes on hold, I finally got the delivery straightened out. When the flowers were delivered I found out they were horrible! Nine of the 17 stems were covered with mold and falling apart. I was sent photos showing a mass of falling apart rotting flowers, covered with clearly visible mold! After another nightmare getting to talk with someone on the phone I did get promised a refund, but I had to argue that I would NOT except a credit, and will NEVER do business with them again.

Lilka Martinez
July 26th, 2017 Placerville, CA

Buyer beware. Horrible customer service. I ordered an arrangement on July 13, to be delivered on July 14. I found out on July 17 that it was never delivered. On July 17, the customer service representative tells me the arrangement will be delivered on July 18 and gives me a tracking number. The arrangement was never delivered.

Tatiana Zuyeva
July 20th, 2017 Walled Lake, MI

NEVER order from Avas flowers ! WORST experience ever!! I order flowers for my daughter birthday in one week advance. Called day of delivery to confirmed and was told "out for delivery". She never got her flowers. Called next day and was told "the flowers OUT Of STUCK" !!! Never got any calls , email, messages. After wasting a lot of time on a phone got refund.

Debbi Wilt
July 17th, 2017

Do NOT use Ava's Flowers! I work at a florist who has to deal with orders from Ava's Flowers and they are absolutely ridiculous. The consumer spends a mere fortune to send flowers to their friends/loved ones and Ava's only gives the receiving florist a fraction of the money they have paid. They charge for delivery...the delivery charge does NOT come to the receiving florist. Many orders are received days after the intended date of delivery (we received numerous Mother's Day orders from Ava's the day AFTER Mother's Day....orders that were requested to be delivered 1-2 days BEFORE Mother's Day). Many orders are sent that are impossible to deliver as requested, the receiving florist sends a message back to them, sometimes it is DAYS before Ava's responds. If you need to send flowers out of town, simply Google local florists in the area you are sending them to and call a florist direct. It will save you money, and eliminate the fraudulent middleman. You will be much happier with your purchase.