Avas Flowers Logo
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

7.1

Jennifer Melrose, FL

Horrible experience. Ordered a colorful arrangement for my friend who passed away suddenly. Her husband sent me a picture ( otherwise , I would never have known what they actually sent). They sent 4 already full bloomed roses and 6 half dead roses. No colors at all. It cost $70.00 and I could have gotten better flowers at Walmart. When I complained I got a $10.00 credit. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Lisa Aurora, CO

My mother ordered flowers for a funeral and paid a loy of money for the flowers. The flowers received at the funeral home was nothing like the flowers in the picture she had ordered. We called and even sent pictures and the company is not very willing to admit fault on their end. Even to go as far as to argue back with us stating many excuses as to why its the same thing. I do not recommend at all. Very disappointed.

Haley Ocala, FL

I have not personally purchased through Ava's flowers, however my best friend's boyfriend was having flowers sent to her from this company and she has yet to receive any flower arrangement. The company stated the flowers were delivered, They never were and Ava's flowers made ZERO attempt to contact the buyer regarding so. Several call attempts had been made to get the money refunded and it is still ongoing. the customer service from this flower company is NONEXISTENT and they do not hold themselves accountable for their mistakes. Their service is absolutely unacceptable. I would not recommend them to anyone ever.If putting ZERO stars would be an option, I would have.

Lamantha Forney, TX

Poor service all around. No delivery and no refund. Poor customer service

Charlie Stuart, FL

1, No card with flowers 2, huge handeling charge pops up at check out. 3, flowers nothing like stock photo.

Scott F. Colts Neck, NJ

Had to give one star because you can't give zero. Worst flower buying experience. Ordered flowers and balloons for a surprise for my 84 year old mother in law. Was quoted a delivery window of between 9:40 - 10 am as this was for a surprise. I specifically provided her apartment number for delivery as she lives in a large complex. When the receipt arrive via email, I noticed that the apartment number was missing despite specifically reviewing all delivery details with the associate. I called back and another associate corrected the order and I received an updated invoice with the apartment number on it. As 10:00 on the delivery day came and passed, I called only to be told that they now can't guarantee delivery before noon. Surprise not shot, I waited until noon for delivery. Still no flowers. Called again, only to find out that the driver delivered the flowers to the management office on the other side of the property causing me to get in the car in a driving rain storm to get the flowers. When I got to the management office they told me that they told the driver to deliver the arrangement to the apartment but he answered that they always leave it here, which was false. Next day all the balloons have lost helium and are on the floor. I have called Avas 6 times to get satisfaction. They have claimed that the didn't have the address despite it being on the receipt dated 3 days before the delivery and now that it was too late to claim a product defect, which I told them about as soon as the balloons dropped a day after delivery. They offered to give me a whopping $12 on a $100 order, which is crap.

Melina Naperville, IL

If I could give a no star review, I would. I am surprised they are still in business. Avas did not deliver our flowers to my uncle's wake. They were entirely unhelpful when we called an hour after they were due to be delivered, and have been unreachable since. The local florist they contracted did not receive our two orders from avas at the same time, and they refused to call her back to confirm anything. This was the worst customer service experience I have had yet, and no grieving family should have to deal with this type of issue.

Willa Conlan Winter Garden, FL

I ordered an arrangement for my sister's funeral. The flowers I ordered were not the ones that were delivered. I ordered a medium basket arrangement, and they delivered something that was sized more to a Barbie Dream House. It was very upsetting to my family and i, as that was supposed to be the backdrop for her ashes. It was not even visible over the box of cremains. We called immediately upon seeing the arrangement, and they refused to give me any information about who fulfilled the ordered, and then proceeded to ignore all our emails and photos that we sent to back up our complaint. Tonight, they called to tell me how beautiful the arrangement was, and how it had lilies of the valley, etc. I don't want their platitudes, I want the arrangement that my sister, a 19 year veteran of our military, deserved, and that was ordered. I could not care less if I got a refund, but an apology is deserved. That is how you make it right.

Anna Brozel Raleigh, NC

I would give zero stars if I could. I ordered flowers for same day delivery. Flowers weren't delivered. After 24 hours I called to see why. They said they couldn't get up with the florist, so they would get back to me. 48 hours later I called and they said they still couldn't get him out with the florist and they would get back with them. I called back and said I want to cancel. They said they would get with the florist and get back to me. A short time later they said the flowers were delivered and the florist had been trying to deliver them for two days. The flowers were never delivered. My account has been charged. To get my money back they say I need to return the flowers THAT WERE NEVER DELIVERED.

Rachel Elyria, OH

I ordered flowers to be delivered next day, got an email stating they wouldnt be deliver until a day later, then received a phone call stating they were out of pink roses which i agreed to substitute them for orange, then got a picture of what was delivered, TERRIBLE. They loom absolutely nothing like the picture on the website. Will NEVER use or recommend this company!!!

nick Portsmouth, RI

Avas should be ashamed of the arrangement they delivered. What a total scam.

Tammy g Pittsburgh, PA

This is the worst experience I have ever had ordering flowers. My same day delivery did not happened why? The florist Did not have enough flowers. LOL I was told next day, then told day 3 in the evening. This company is a joke. I am embarrassed for not having flowers For my dearest friend returning home from hospital. Ava’s Flowers is shameful. After being lead around in circles I canceled my order. I am now being told I will be reimbursed for flowers that never arrived. Let’s see if this even happens. What a Shameful, horrible company for blundering peoples emotional events. Shame shame shame on you Avas flowers.

Calvin Norcross, GA

As a previous customer, I decided to trust this company with flowers for our anniversary. What a mistake, they not only failed to deliver the flowers on the scheduled day, they didn't do it the day after, after I called to ask why they didn't make it by the 4 PM deadline on the scheduled day. I called the next day when the flowers still hadn't arrived by noon, and had to call another 3 times after that. Still no flowers, and every call I was promised a call back. 4 calls, all with a promised call back, not a single one in the timeframe promised. Oh, but today, after not delivering the flowers for 2 days, they offered me a refund. And $15 the next time I order from them, as if that would be of any value. Stay far away from this company, they don't care about their customers, theiir repurtation, or your event or satisfaction.

Patricia S. Rice Atlanta, GA

This is a fraudulent company in several respects: 1. Their website indicates that they are a "local florist" which is untrue. I'm not even sure after my experience if they even exist as a florist. 2. They indicate percentages off pricing but then increase the price before applying the percentage off. 3. They advertise "free delivery" but have a $16.00 "service charge" after you have completed your order. 3. You cannot reach them by phone - wait times are upwards of 30 minutes or more 4. Their customer service agents speak very poor English so are difficult to communicate with. 5. They do not provide the service they say they will provide (simply delivery flowers on the date selected). Late in the day when it was too late to get flowers elsewhere, they contacted me to say they could not fill my order. I am concerned that this company may not even really exist and is just an internet scam. Avoid this company - call a local florist to have flowers delivered.

Lacricia G Swift El Paso, TX

Terrible company that I will never use again. I ordered a lavender bouquet specifically for the color purple they delivered it without one ounce of purple. On the day of delivery I was contacted twice by customer service once to say they didn't have the same flowers I said that's fine make sure they're the same color because her favorite color is purple they did not listen. Then they called back saying they needed extra money to deliver it that day already paid money to have it delivered that day so I had to pay extra. When I contacted customer service and tell him it's not at all what I ordered and I paid extra for a deluxe bouquet this was definitely not it, they only offered me a $10 store credit. That is useless because I will never use them again save your money

Elvin Manges Jupiter, FL

Ordered flowers to be delivered on a Saturday, Sunday at 6 pm....no flower. Upon calling, I was informed that it could possibly be Monday. I asked to cancel as the occasion had passed and was told that I would receive a call at some point Monday. Not a reliable organization, worst flower order of my life.

Teddy Deguzman Matawan, NJ

total ripoff , still waiting for delivery

Carla Itasca, TX

To say I was disappointed would be an under statement the flowers I ordered https://cdn.avasflowers.com/img/prod_img/avasflowers-pink-white-sympathy-standing-basket-deluxe-18671_featscat.jpg was not what they delivered. The flowers that were delivered were all white, very small arrangement. I spoke to and e-mailed several people at Avas Flowers about this issue. I ordered the flowers on 9/19/18 and they did deliver on 9/20/18, I called on the moring 9/21/18 to let them know they had sent the wrong flowers, I sent pictures of what I had ordered and what they delivered. They did say they that there had been a mistake, and would speak to the designer that delivered the flowers. Ava's did give me a partial refund after looking at the pictures. The manager I spoke with said that because they did send something that I could not get a full refund. So I still have to pay for something that they decided to send, not what I ordered I think this is very BAD customer service. I was very upset and embarrassed by what they chose to send. I think when you order an arrangement that is what you should get. This was for a very Dear friends Mom, and I hate that they think this is what I sent. Very upset and will never use them again. I would suggest that if you do use them to make sure and check what they send, make sure it is what you ordered and not what they cose to send. Their website says "Five Star Rated" this is not ture

Geryl Pecora Floral Park, NY

The arrangement I ordered and paid for was NOT what was received. I could have gotten a nicer bouquet at the grocery store. Instead of sending the beautiful purple, scarlet, pink combo of flowers w red roses and pretty greenery; we got dyed light purple daisey’s, a few snap dragons (not in what I ordered) and green fern . The difference was startling. Shame on me for not reading the reviews as I usually do. I was pressed for time. When I tried to call to complain, I had to leave a call back # and day and time they’d call me. I’m still waiting to see if they’ll make good on their advertised product. . I will never use this company again.

Tracey Katy, TX

BUYER BEWARE!!!! I ordered the DELUXE Blooming White Standing Spray and was humiliated by the extremely sparse 12-15 blooms and tired floppy bow stuck on the side of the arrangement for a dear family member’s funeral. Additionally, this business is not family owned or operated; if you have a complaint, you will not speak to anyone but the call center. so, if you like to support local merchants (especially if the event is in a small town) do NOT use Ava’s Flowers. If you use the coupon that is offered on the website, be prepared that you will receive poorer quality arrangement. The call center will act like they did you a huge favor already. If you complain enough, they’ll offer you an additional $20.00 refund. I paid $167 for something that looked like it was worth $50. If you want a chance at a better remedy, make sure to take a photo of the arrangement at your loved one’s funeral (are they serious with this?).

Scott Salem, OR

I placed an order for a beautiful flower bouquet with lilies and roses to name a few flowers. I paid extra for a red vase to go with the red roses. This was a gift for my mom on her birthday. The price on the standard price was $45.99. The first thing that happened was they charged me $75... not $45.99. I let that slide because I thought to myself that maybe I missed something. Then, they call me on my mom's birthday and told me they couldn't deliver on that Saturday that the next available slot would be the following Monday. I gave them the benefit of the doubt again due to the fact that there was some rain and flooding in the area my mom lives in at the time. However, what i cannot let go is the fact that there were supposed to be red roses in the bouquet as advertised. I paid extra for a red vase due to the red roses that were supposed to be in there. Not only were there no red roses (the most expensive flower in the bouquet) but there was also no red vase. This makes me believe that the whole thing was a scam from the beginning. I don't believe I should have been charged $75. I believe they lied to me when they said they could deliver on that Saturday since obviously they didn't deliver on Saturday. I paid extra for a red vase that was not included. They completely left out the main and most expensive flower. This is blatant false advertisement which is also illegal. I will never again use Avas Flowers. Not only will I never recommend them to anyone I will go out of my way to explain to everyone how much they scam their customers. I will post a collage that I created so everyone can see how miserable the bouquet looks compared to what it was supposed to look like. Filled with FILLER!

Linda Pennell Spring, TX

We ordered a $225 floral spray for a friend's mother's funeral. It was to have been an expression of our deep affection for the deceased, her family, and her son, our friend. What arrived would have cost no more than $50-75 from a reputable florist and was not at all what had been promised. The tacky, skimpily completed heart with a large cut out in the center and a cheap ribbon was an embarrassment. When the person who placed the order tried to get an answer from Avas, she was put on hold and no one ever came back on the line. This went on for two hours. She has filed a dispute with her credit card company to try and resolve this shoddy business. Beware this company!

Ivy Denver, CO

WORSE delivery experience EVER. Claimed to have attempted delivery twice and said that no one was home to receive the order when in fact there was someone home. I did get a partial refund but had to pay $12 for the "attempt" of delivery. I would advise people to not use this company. The customer service department BARELY speaks English and are hard to understand. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE company, this order was a birthday present that was ruined since it was not received!!

Kristina Grubb Trabuco Canyon, CA

If I could give a negative star I would. I am writing anywhere that takes reviews. Please protect yourself and your money. Do Not Order from them. They will take your money, a lot of it, promise to deliver a beautiful arrangement and deliver a smaller, asymmetrical, different color and wilted version. They do not deliver what you order they subcontract out, they delivery at late and odd hours and they will do nothing to make it right nor give you any reason behind why.

Jessica Atlanta, GA

This company is definitely one of the worst companies I have ever chosen to work with. This past weekend, I attempted to use Ava’s Flowers to deliver flowers for my Uncle’s funeral. (Flowers from my parents (Brother of the deceased) so they would not have to deal with the added stress of ordering flowers on top of everything else.) However the company ended up stealing my money and calling me 45 minutes before the funeral to tell me there was no way for the company to deliver the flowers. From the beginning, I placed this order by calling the customer support line because I wanted to verify with 100% certainty that these flowers would be delivered on time for the funeral. I asked the representative five times to please verify that this order would be filled and delivered on time. Each time the representative assured me each time that the flowers would be delivered and that I did not need to worry. So I went through with placing the order over the phone. On the day of my uncles funeral, 45 minutes before the funeral, I receive a call from Avas telling me that no flowers would be delivered due to an emergency at the flower show. I ask the representative for details about the emergency and she states that all she can tell me is that Avas was notified of an emergency the previous day (afternoon) and that the flower shop is closed today so they are not able to get any additional details. So not only is the flower show that is supposed to be delivering my flowers closed on the date of delivery but Avas was notified 24 hours prior to notifying me that an emergency occurred and no flowers would be delivered. The funny thing is that Avas was notified that this flower shop would be closed before I called and asked them to verify that this order would be delivered. So not only did they know the flowers wouldn’t be delivered, they lied to me, they stole my money knowing no order could be made or delivered, and told me not to worry about it. So, no flowers were delivered for the funeral. Additionally, when I asked the representative what the options were, the representative told me that they could deliver a vase arrangement to the family a week later. (A vase arrangement that did not cost anything close to my original purchase cost.) When I declined this offer, the representative stated that she could give me 50% off another order. Again, I declined. I ended up getting a refund for this order and telling the representative I had to go because now really wasn’t the best time to be dealing with this. I am beyond livid that this situation occurred and I will honestly never use this company again.

leslie westbrook Easton, MD

Scam! I don't believe the "family story" at all! They are NOT who they say they are. Tack on high handling fees but oh goodie NO DELIVERY FEE! SCAM! And, what is delivered is not what was ordered! Never again!

Kimberly Williams Round Rock, TX

This is the most unprofessional flower company in the history of my being a consumer! I placed an order for my 80 year old mother in law's birthday on August 23rd...Two days later, the flower arrangement had still not been delivered! I made several calls to Avas, to no avail. They were either closed or unavailable. I resorted to sending an email inquiring about the order's status. Not one time did Avas contact me to explain what was going on. Finally, on Saturday, August 25th, after 3 more attempts, I reached someone. While Karen was cordial and worked diligently to assist me, it was obvious that the business's practices are substandard: 1) They used a florist 40 miles from recipient's address, although at least 2 florist were in the same zip code. 2) They were not able to contact the florist they used. Ksren admitted she had called them twice with no answer. 3) They offered to provide me a "partial" refund when I decidedly told them to cancel order. 4) The call room where their customer service is located is ill-equipped, as the extraneous background sound made it hard to hear representative. Moral of the story: In the future, use a local florist. Many sub-par, fly-by-night agencies exist, but not all are reputable, nor employ sound business practices to both prevent and resolve issues with orders. Never use Avas and please share this review to help others!

Robin Clontz Charlotte, NC

The worst flower company I have ever dealt with! DO NOT ORDER from Avas Flowers! Read the comments!! They are unprofessional. The website claims SAME DAY DELIVERY. My simple arrangement never got delivered and I got an email over 24 hours after they were supposed to be delivered saying there was a problem. I call and they cant tell me why my flowers weren't delivered. They don't try to make it right they just say you can get a refund. Gee....thank you for offering me a refund for something I paid for and didn't get!

Chrissy Jones Greencastle, IN

I ordered on a Friday. It said they couldn’t deliver till Saturday. They called me and informed me they wouldn’t be delivered until Monday. They call Monday and tell me they don’t have the yellow vase I ordered. Gave me a $5 refund. When the flowers came, they looked nothing like the ones I ordered. Not happy.

Ralph Snowberger Olympia, WA

It's fake. They show beautiful arrangements online for 68 dollars listed as shown and you receive a 5 dollar gas station arrangement in a vase. Do not use them.

Jenna McGillivray-Zanelli Meridian, ID

I ordered an arrangement using the option to order exactly like you see in the photo online. The arrangement that arrived hardly resembled the one I ordered. Very sparse and a complete ripoff.

Daniel Spain Bisbee, AZ

My friend who was in FL my birthday was gonna suprise me with flowers. They called his awhile after saying this is because there is no Avas florist here. Huge lie. They said the are sending it to a nearby florist.....NOT! They came directly to me via UPS and were in Tucson all my birthday. They were wilted beyond belief. The pink rose was already part brown. The next day on of the sturdy flowers bent and broke. After 1 day a few perked up but the leaves are dieing. Shipping flowers from NYC then storing them in a UPS warehouse in a town that was 108 on that day seriously! They wrote me demanding pics probablly thinking I had none......wrong! Sent them the picture the next day they said they will ship another arrangement by UPS. I said really? I sent them the avas link to the local florist. They have yet to contact my friend(the buyer). Very rude CS. I said they were aweful and the guy that contacted me by email said prove it with pictures. I did and another lady said they will replace them but I have ) confidence after reading some complaints. I posted a complaint with pictures on Yelp. They have an F rating with BBB, who also got a complaint.

CYNTHIA CUPPERNELL

DO NOT RECOMMEND! Did not receive the large greeting card of balloons. The bouquet for our anniversary was small and paid for a large bouquet. Many of the flowers were wilted and two roses had brown crispy pedals. When contacting the company there was no rectification. Poor customer service and product.NEVER ODER FROM THEM!

Teresa Antognoli Ravenna, OH

I ordered flowers for a funeral in Kentucky. They were delivered to my residence in Ohio. My daughter in Kansas also ordered for the same Kentucky funeral and got a response they could not deliver to that area. Had trouble getting the order cancelled. Would not recommend using this company

Anne Lagasse

Ordered flowers for a special friend's special birthday as we couldn't attend-never delivered! So sorry I trusted this company-should have read the reviews on this site and others-seems to be the case a lot-scam-had my credit card company go after them for a refund-DO NOT USE!

slyspyder Saint Charles, MO

Ordered flowers from a few states away as a thank you gift. When I received a picture of the flowers, I was embarrassed! They looked nothing like what I ordered and weren't designed at all. It looked like someone simply took flowers and cut the stems all to the same height. Unacceptable and embarrassing. So disappointing. Never again!

Lisa ann Chouinard Lewiston, ME

Paid $115 for flowers, 3 balloons and a teddy bear to be delivered to my 11 year old grand daughter's hospital room who just had a brain tumor removed from her head!! We get the confirmation that it was delivered but it wasn't. They checked the hosp. And came up with nothing. Now the company is trying to get a hold of the store to no avail. I think I got robbed!!! AVAS Flowers. Boycott them Portland, Maine

Nandini Naik Brooklyn, NY

Beware! Inefficient and untrustworthy. Did not deliver until four days past day they guaranteed delivery.

Alex Clovis, NM

WHY did I not check Yelp first?! DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM AVA'S Y'ALL, OK? You've been warned. I placed my order first thing in the morning for same day delivery. They texted me a few hours later saying they could not fulfill my order the same day. I called them and some guy (who did not speak English well at all btw) told me: a) the flowers I ordered on the site were not available, and b) could not be delivered until the following day. I asked for my order to be cancelled and refunded so I could order through an alternative florist that had the type of arrangement I paid $70 for. He said I would be charged an $18 service fee. Ok, FOR WHAT SERVICE???? They provided me NO service. He kept repeating this was their policy until I asked exactly where this policy was communicated to customers and he said "honestly I don't know." Well there you have it. I asked to speak to a manager. He refused let me speak to one. I asked him his name and he pretended the he couldn't hear me and then hung up. Because I was refused a full refund, they ended up sending a sad bunch of roses that looked that like they could've been bought at a grocery store for $15 the next day. I was honestly so embarrassed that they were even delivered. NEVER AGAIN.

janelle hood Brookings, OR

Did not deliver arrangement ordered. Refused to honor their company policy. Refused to deliver the correct arrangement and then refused refund. Nobody called me back, was hung up on, would not let me speak with a manager. Worst customer service ever! This company is a scam!

Janelle Brookings, OR

PLEASE READ.. SCAM... BEWARE.... DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A FRAUD AND DON'T HONOR THEIR POLICY THEY HAVE NOTED ON LINE. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! TRIED TELLING ME THAT THE BOTTOM ARRANGEMENT WAS THE SAME AS THE ONE I ORDERED WHICH IS ON TOP. FRAUD... SCAM... DO NOT ORDER!

Michelle Duncan Maryville, TN

NEVER WASTE YOUR MONEY ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY! today is my birthday and I waited all day at work for flowers from my husband (He always sends flowers) well at 5:30 someone calls from avas and tell me that they have a delivery for me but it will be tomorrow before they can bring them out..... so not only did they charge my husband $84 for nothing they also ruined the "surprise"

Thomas Davis Frederick, MD

I’m really pissed off about this!!!! The absolute worst customer service ever! I went to Ava Flower’s website to order flowers to be delivered to my wife’s work for our 19th wedding anniversary. From the site, I picked out an arrangement of a dozen fresh cut roses to be delivered the next day, which was our anniversary. I went through all the prompts, but the site wouldn’t take the zip code. I didn’t understand why and after several attempts, I called customer service and the young lady I talked to ask me for a code at the bottom of the screen. I had to look hard for it because it was very small but I eventually found it. She began to go through my order and then added that if I want to have the flowers delivered at a certain time, it will be an expedited charge of $10. I said ok but then she told me that the arrangement I picked out was not available today and started to describe a substitute. First, I mentioned to her that the site said fresh cut roses next day. I don’t need them today. I need them for tomorrow. She continued on without acknowledging what I said and proceeded to substitute me with an arrangement that was twice the cost of what I originally picked out. I told her never mind, just cancel my order. I said thank you and I hung up. Two minutes late, my cell phone rings. I check the number but I didn’t recognize it, so I ignored it. The same number calls me again, I answer it and it’s the same attendant from Ava Flowers I first talked to. She went on to say “we can get you this nice banquet of a dozen roses. It will look really pretty, and this is the amount you will pay. That price was still higher that what I picked out but I went with it. The young lady went through the details of my order and I originally asked for the flowers to be delivered to my wife’s work between 12-1pm before she leaves. The young lady said, “Oh, we can do it for you as early as 10am.” I said “really, that’s even better! Can you please do that?” She says yes and continues to finish the order. She gets the description for the card, my email address for a confirmation, my credit card number, and she completes the order. She then tells me that I will get an email confirmation in the next few minutes. I said thank you and ended the call. A few minutes later, I received an email confirmation and it said deliver before 7pm. I immediately called back and asked to speak to a supervisor. I voiced my concern to the supervisor and told him what I had ordered. He puts me on hold because he said he had to speak to his designers and comes back to say the price I paid for my arrangement didn’t include an expedited fee of $15. Wait just a minute sir. The lady attendant said the expedited charge was $10. I got off the phone with her less than 10 minutes ago, now it’s $15?!?! I said “no sir. She called me twice to get me to purchase flowers from you and the price that she quoted me the second time was higher than what I originally picked out and I thought that price included the expedited charge.” The supervisor said it did not. I said “that’s ok. Just refund me my money and I’ll go somewhere else.” He said to hold for a minute sir and let me speak to my designer. He comes back and says that we won’t charge you an expedited fee but is it ok if we can deliver to your wife around 12pm? I said that is fine. She will still be at work. We ended the call. Today is our anniversary day and my wife calls me a little before 12pm to let me know that she got the flowers, to tell me thank you, and gave me the rundown about how she got them at work with all the nice comments. I said that’s great, I love you, and see you at home tonight. When I got home that evening, I walked into the kitchen and saw that arrangement on the table and I was shocked! I asked my wife “where are the rest of the roses?” She said “that’s what I got.” To my displeasure, they only sent her a half dozen roses!!!!!!!!! I am still really pissed and embarrassed over this!!! 19 years and my wife gets is a half dozen roses!! I never send my wife a half dozen roses on our anniversary!! They are not what I asked for. They are not what I paid for. Someone messed up. So the next day, I called and talk to attendant. I asked to speak to a supervisor but one wasn’t available, so I explained what happened with my order. This lady was very cold and dismissive and acted as if I was the one that did something wrong. So I asked for a refund. The lady attendant said we can’t do that. We can send out the rest of the roses to you tomorrow or have someone pick up the arrangement that you have at no cost to you. I told her yesterday was mine and my wife’s anniversary. Not today or tomorrow. After arguing on the phone with her for a few minutes, I said to her that since I got half of the arrangement, just refund me half of what I paid. She said we shouldn’t have to refund you for the delivery service because you got that service. But according to your supervisor, I don’t pay an expedited charge. I just wanted half of what I was charge. She then said I can refund you for half of the bouquet (but she said earlier that she couldn’t do a refund) but the refunded amount wasn’t half of what I paid. I said to her this is not half. She argued and said we don’t refund services. I’ll give you half for the bouquet, that’s all sir, ok. Have a great day and hung up the phone. I read their policy and it states “Refunds or credits given for orders that have already been delivered or have had an attempted delivery will only be for the partial or full cost of the arrangement(s), less any service, handling, or restocking fees.” Your policy shouldn’t overshadow customer service!!! This company is horrible!! I will never buy anything from them again nor recommend them to anyone!!

Bill Katz Frisco, TX

Placed on order for same-day delivery. It went undelivered for two days. On the third day, they offered me a $3.79 refund on a $57 order! I spent over 36 minutes on hold, spoke with 3 different "customer service" representatives (none of whom spoke English as a primary language) and all they wanted to do was give me store credit for a future purchase! I wish I had checked this review site's rating before I ordered. NEVER AGAIN!

Carolyn Placentia, CA

Dear Sir/Madam: I wanted to express my concerns with the quality of your product (attached to this email) and customer service, and especially your agents, Paloma and Chris (Supervisor). I chose your site to place an order for my deceased aunt. I trusted the reviews and believed that I would receive quality service, but this was furthest from the truth. I specifically ordered the deluxe pastel color flower standing basket because it was my aunt's favorite; instead a pink and white basket with fewer flowers according to the deluxe package was delivered. Therefore, I called your customer service number and immediately was greeted with unpleasant attitude (review your recorded line if available). I was told they can select whatever flowers they wanted and that your design center was closed for today and wouldn't be open until 9 am tomorrow. I requested to speak to a manager and was told no one was available. I'm sure this is not your professional standard when dealing with customers. I am so hurt by the display of lack of concern when it comes to my loved one. Please see attached the arrangement that was delivered to my aunt's services. I was unable to attend her services, but wanted to send something special for her home going celebration. I requested a new arrangement as ordered and was told that I am not entitled, but according to your satisfaction policy it states: SATISFACTION COMMITMENT AND RETURN POLICY In the unlikely event you are unhappy with your product(s), please notify us within 24 hours of delivery and you may return the arrangement for a refund, request an exchange of products, or receive store credit. To receive a refund, non-perishable products may be returned unused and in its original state within 7 days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the item, less any service fees. Hand-delivered floral product or perishable goods may be returned in its original state within 24 hours of delivery and may be subject to a 50% restocking fee of the cost of the product. To receive an exchange of goods, notify us within 24 hours of the issue with the delivered arrangement and we will pick up and re-deliver another product(s) of equal or greater value at no additional cost to you. We will need to be provided the opportunity to pick up the product(s) you are dissatisfied with prior to processing a redelivery. If you have a complaint about a delivered product but do not want or cannot provide an opportunity for us to pick up the original delivered arrangement, we will provide you with a courtesy store credit for future use. Refunds or credits given for orders that have already been delivered or have had an attempted delivery will only be for the partial or full cost of the arrangement(s), less any service, handling, or restocking fees.

Tom Blackerby Orlando, FL

Absolutely the worst company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Ordered premium flowers for a funeral service. Plant arrived was small -approx $7.00 equivalent from the local grocery store. After multiple calls to Ava’s, and speaking with customer service people who did not seem capable of writing down names & addresses, we were promised new flowers would be sent to a friend’s address. Promised for Monday, then I called them on Tuesday. Was told it was delivered. Friend said there was no delivery. Called Ava’s back. They couldn’t tell me the address flowers were supposedly delivered. I now believe this is a scam company. Regular companies couldn’t be this incompetent or dishonest. I’ve learned to do better research in future.

Valerie Bifulco New York, NY

They charged an EXCESSIVE "Handling" fee; yet created a random arrangement bearing NO resemblance whatsoever to what I ordered. Different arrangement, different colors and Definitley Not " Similar, as possible, same look and feel." Not even close.

Benjamin I. Griffin Charleston, SC

Did not deliver on time. Wrong item. Fought for literal hours with the widow. Offered only $20 discount.

Kris Scheppler Ames, IA

I ordered an arrangement Thor my aunts funeral. It was nearly $100 and had about 15 flowers in it. The picture showed a vase full of overflowing flowers including multiple sunflowers. There were TWO small sunflowers in the actual arrangement. It was horrible and overpriced. It was worth about $20. Max. So disappointed.

Melinda Dlouhy Lee's Summit, MO

I ordered a medium plant and paid almost $70. It was sitting next to another plant at my cousins funeral and it looked pathetic so very small. Not worth the money at all, very embarrassing. Your policy says you can return it for a refund but how are you supposed to do that when it’s a funeral ?