Avas Flowers Logo
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

7.1

Rose Wickliffe, OH

I was very upset with the arrangement. When I called I specially asked if I was getting the arrangement that was pictured (white vase with cross), this is why I purchased this. I was told, yes, I wasnt told maybe, we will do our best, I was told YES. When I got to the funeral hope I was shocked to see a sliver vase. I had purchased a Premium bouquet and was very disappointed to see a very small arrangement. The picture of this arrangement was so very different to what I actually got. When I called I was told all they could do is give me $8.99 refund, seriously? I paid $116.00. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Tammara Reed Denver, CO

It started on a sunday morning. My dad lost his mom, I called to see if they could deliver flowers same day. I was told that they could do that. Purchased the flowers. Got an email letting me know that my order was scheduled for delivery. As the day went on, no delivery confirmation. Later in the evening I received an email stating that the delivery did not happen, the driver did not update and was asked to call or email regarding this matter. Monday morning I phoned to check the status of the order and was told that they flower shop did not deliver on Sundays. Well that would have been nice to know.... and why the email that my order was scheduled for delivery?? The order is now scheduled for Monday. Upon checking the tracking it stated that delivery confirmation was pending. I had to call twice to check the status as the day went on. Frustrated beyond imagination I called my dad to let him know that I was trying to send him flowers and asked that he let me know if they are ever delivered. NOW the element of surprise and thoughtfullness is completely out the door. So my last phone call the them, they stated that the order was out for delivery. I asked if they could just leave the flowers as my dad is not home, they said as long as you authorize them to do that, then yes they can. I asked them to leave the order. Upon hanging up with them, my dad called and informed me that a friend stopped by his house and the flowers were on the porch. In my opinion the flowers were left prior to my authorization. I NEVER did get a delivery confirmation and the order did not look anything like the picture indicated they would. They are very nice, but not to my expectation by any means. Not very pleased with my experience. I should have researched a little better and contacted a local florist directly.

Rani

STAY AWAY. Dreadful experience. 1. No invoice 2. Incorrect name of recipient 3. Guaranteed same-day delivery but when I called back was told tomorrow 4. Took 5 proactive calls and 2+ hours to connect with a human being to fix these issues, despite being promised a callback 5. Hung up on me after not resolving the issue YOU WOULD DO BETTER TO ORDER FROM WINTON'S or BOUQS. DO NOT EVER GIVE THESE AWFUL PEOPLE YOUR BUSINESS.

Ross

This is a scam. They attemp to deliver 1:30 min a head of time and they say they can not find the house you go there and pickup.

Joanie Busund Franklinville, NJ

I am devastated! I ordered flowers for my daughters birthday and was promised that short of the delivery man having a flat tire, they would be delivered on March 19th. When they never came, I called and found out that the order (though stressed numerous times in the phone conversation by me that the person for whom the flowers were for would not be there after the 19th), it had been scheduled for the 20th. Although I was reassured that I could contact them later, they closed immediately following my call to place the order. I was completely lied to! I NEED to cancel that order now, and no one will return my call!

Jennifer Murtoff Broadview, IL

My friend was kind and thoughtful and ordered flowers for me. I have a busy week due to being in an accident, with doctor's appointments and other things to attend to. We'd scheduled for a delivery between 3 and 5 today. I was home. No flowers. At 5 PM, I called customer service. They said the flowers were ready and would be out for delivery in the next half hour. I waited until 5:40. No flowers. I called again. They said the florist had tried to deliver and I was not home. NOT TRUE. I had been home since 3. Then they said the florist would come back out and deliver them. I asked them to give them my cell number in case they got lost. By 7, I still had no flowers. I went about my evening. Still no flowers. I'll never use them again.

Anne Merrimack, NH

I wish I had read these reviews before placing my order! They advertised as being a 'local' company, so I thought I was dealing with a shop in the same town as my desired delivery. I ordered (a pricey) arrangement to be delivered to a funeral home. It didn't show up - I spoke with 5 different customer service reps (on 5 different occasions) and no one was able to tell me the status of the arrangement or if it would be delivered at all. The day after it was supposed to arrive, it still did not, so I cancelled the order. They tried to get me to 're-send' it to another location. No thanks. It was expensive in the first place and then no way to track where the order was coming from, if it was being delivered, why it was not delivered, etc. Poor!!!

GeeZee Livermore, CA

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my mom late in the date on 3/5/19. Spring tulips (15) in a vase. It was delivered same day and my mom said they were beautiful. I ordered a 56.00 arrangement and was charged $88.41. The flowers lasted 5 days. I called to inquire about the upcharge. Received a bow and full-size card I did not authorize for $8. They credited me $10 back on my cc and $15 store credit. Took 20 min to resolve. They are helpful and friendly people but something weird is going on. I personally felt the flowers looked okay. As long as my mom was happy.

Sabrina Rader Spring Hill, TN

The absolute worst product and customer service I’ve ever experienced with a florist! Arrangement was nothing like advertised picture, less flowers, different flowers and much cheaper flowers than what I paid for. I called for refund and after 20 mins (they agreed arrangement wasn’t what I ordered) all they would offer was 10% refund. I will never order from them again. Go somewhere else!

Colette Girard, PA

This company doesn't even deserve 1 star. I have never had to deal with such a ridiculous company before in my life. I sent my mother flowers and a balloon as part of a birthday/gender reveal in Florida. They attempted to deliver the item, I received a notification that it was delivered. When I checked my e-mail there was a notice stating that it couldn't be delivered due to no one being home. Turns out the company themselves had the wrong city, even though my confirmation e-mail from Ava's Flowers says the correct city. I had spoke with 3 customer service reps that night and finally tried to cancel my order. They couldn't get a hold of the designer (go figure) so in order to cancel I'd have to call the next morning, which I did, the customer service rep told me yet again he could not get ahold of the designer (Surprise!) He said he would go ahead and file a refund. Fast forward to 4pm this evening, the day after I wanted it delivered, my Mother texted me to tell me she received her flowers. Imagine my surprise when I was pretty sure I cancelled them early that morning. They were delivered after I said not to, the arrangement isn't what I even ordered, and it was missing the balloon that I had to pay for. So the order sat in a hot truck in Florida for an entire day, a night, and then all day the following day and delivered against my wishes. The customer service reps are a joke to even try to talk to. They absolutely refused to give me a refund. This company is the biggest scam I have ever seen. DO NOT order from them EVER!

John Steve Roberts jr Dallas, TX

I ordered the bear with three roses candy and balloons. Did not receive full order. Missing candy and balloons. Was not delivered on Valentine’s Day but the day after.

Peggy Gibson Colorado Springs, CO

The flowers I ordered were for my mother's 84th birthday, and I am totally embarrassed as to what was delivered. I spent $59.00 for an arrangement that looks like I bought it from the grocery store. I ordered the "My Sun, Moon, and Stars" arrangement for $39.95, and and that nearly $16 was charged for shipping and handling. So for $60, a bouquet of mostly greens, status, and roses was delivered. I am very disappointed and embarrassed that I chose your company when ordering flowers for such an important event. As for the 2000 reward points, I do not need them, as I will not be using them. If you do not understand my frustration and disappointment after reviewing the pictures I sent to you, well there is a problem with your business model. I am not trying to get something for nothing, I simply do not understand what kind of florist would be OK to send something like this, and saying it matches your online pictures.

Alex W Mesquite, TX

I usually don’t write review but don’t order from Avas flower, they’re a third company that take your order then order from a flower in your zip-code that’s the reason they’re so expensive and the reason for all the delays. I placed a order 3 days before valentine day 2/14/19 and I’m finally receiving a tracking 2/20/19 about my delivery! I called and sent several email about canceling my order no response until today 2/20/19.

Evelyn Determan Maple Grove, MN

I ordered 3 arrangements for 3 different people who live in different cities to be delivered on Valentine's Day 2/14/19. I thought it was odd that my online order review was set up to show the flowers I ordered and the cost, but the recipients and their addresses weren't displayed with my order. I should have listened to my hesitations. Ava Flowers delivered 2 arrangements to one of my recipients who lives in a different State than the other 2, and sent her a text to say the third arrangement would be coming, but it was never delivered. My other 2 intended recipients never received the flowers I ordered, nor did they receive a text. I tried to contact Ava Flowers on 2/14/19 but after a very long wait I was told I had to schedule a return call for the next day, but when I waited to do that, the automated voice said "goodbye" and hung up. I tried calling a second time and the same thing happened. I tried calling the next day and the SAME thing happened, so I sent an email to Avas. In my email I sent my order number, the names and addresses of my relatives who didn't get the flowers I ordered for them and paid for, and requested that the situation be corrected. Two days later, to my surprise, I received a response that they were unable to make "changes", since my order had "already been prepared for delivery/on its way to be delivered/or delivered." I have never had such terrible customer service!! I have now sent my complaint to Visa, and they are contacting Ava's Flowers. Needless to say, I will never order from Ava's Flowers again.

Michael Bruff Dearborn, MI

I was looking for a local florist to deliver Valentine's Day flowers to my wife. I found Ava's Flowers and they appeared to be a local florist in Livonia MI. So on 2/12/19 I ordered the flowers to be delivered on Valentine's Day 2/14/19. Now it's 2/15/19 and the flowers still have not delivered. I contacted their supposed customer service number yesterday afternoon as the flowers had not been delivered. I got an automated system that kept telling me the flowers were out for delivery. Then when I tired to speak to a live person the system only had an option to have them call me back. But then when I selected that option - their system said the service was unavailable and then it said "Good Bye" and hung up on me. I consider myself internet savvy and I don't typically get taken by scams or bad companies. Unfortunately Ava's Flowers got me as I was empty handed last night on Valentine's Day. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU DO NOT LIKE GIVING YOUR MONEY TO CROOKS.

D watts Forney, TX

Preserved flowers 2/7 for my daughter to be delivered on Valentine’s Day. It was getting late on the day so I called and got the. Automated run around. I emailed and got no reply. Got a email saying flowers were delivered. Flower were not delivered. The customer service is non existent.DO NOT USE THESE FOLK, THEY ARE TERRIBLE.

Tim Paris Weare, NH

Misleading website - Confirmation of delivery and flowers were never delivered - NIghtmare with customer service. No response or ability to talk to a human being. Actions border on outright fraud. Contacting my credit card company to report

K Clatt Scottsdale, AZ

I had ordered flowers to be delivered to my daughter at IU, Bloomington. The flowers that she received were NOTHING like what I had ordered from the pictured website for Ava's. When I called to dispute the flowers (and forgotten balloon) I was told that they were sorry and that I could have 15% off my next order. Are you kidding me? There isn't EVER going to be a next order. When I contacted the "local" florist they told me that Ava's had specified exactly how many flowers to put in the vase and that was it. Complete joke!!

Lisa Chandler, AZ

I started ordering online for a same day delivery but didn't finalize because I decided to call first to ensure it would be same day. The service representative put my mind at ease and told me which local florist in Utah that would deliver it. The rep finalized my order over the phone. Right after hanging up, I decided to google the florist that would be handling my order and they aren't even open on Saturdays! I called Avas back, spoke with a different rep., asked for a refund, he stated I wouldn't get my service fee back and said he would get another florist to do it but wouldn't tell me who, said he would confirm and call me back, waited an hour, I called back...decided to get a refund and call a local Utah florist myself. Rep put me on hold and when he got back to me said he couldn't refund my money because the arrangement was already made. 3 1/2 hrs wasted of my Saturday morning and tons of stress. This is Not a reputable company. Beware!! I spent over $100..ordering flowers should not be this difficult.

Lance Midvale, UT

I placed an order from Ava's Flowers to have flowers delivered to my girlfriend in Schertz ,Texas. When the flowers were delivered she sent me a photo and it looked NOTHING like the photo on their Avas Flowers website. There were half as many roses as shown in the website photograph and I had paid $5 extra for a pink vase and the flowers came in a clear vase. I contacted Ava's flowers and they told me that there were 4 missing roses. Comparing the photos there were a dozen missing roses, literally half what was shown on their website. I paid $104.43 and they offered a $27.48 refund which is far less than what I should have received given what was delivered.

Darla Holycross Omaha, NE

Wish I had read reviews before I used Avas! -Yes, you think you’re dealing with a local shop but you’re not. - Promised same day delivery for a wake on Monday, funeral on Tuesday. Got a call today wanting to know if I had a home address to deliver them to today!! No, I don’t and one wants funeral flowers delivered to the funeral. -Previously, Monday noonish, theycalled and said they were out of a cross pillow that goes with it. (Listed 3 in stock online) So I settled for a heart. -Oh yes and the 47.00 price became 72.00 when they tacked on the “service fee”. -I cancelled the order today and was told I’d get my money back. I guess we’ll see. I have NEVER dealt with such terrible, irresponsible, corrupt floral people in my long life.

Rochelle Bryant Bakersfield, CA

I would give a zero if I could. This place had me all excited and happy at first. Long story short I was told my delivery would be same day and it wasn't. I even told them if they couldn't deliver same day I'll go with someone else because I needed it for that day not the next day. I gave a review earlier thinking it was going to be smooth however here I am writing a follow-up review. I won't be ordering from them ever again neither will my family and friends and their friends and their families

D Hoffmann Waukesha, WI

I wanted a local florist because I had a specific request... please put butterflies in the funeral arrangement... they charged me $20 exfra ... didnt put a single very important butterfly in the pathetic $100 arrangement which I could have bought at Win Dixie for $20... they said they would text when the arrangement was delivered... they didnt...and when I called to complain the person was so unapologetic I might as well have been talking to my friend who passed away. DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST!!

Joseph Danielsen Somerset, NJ

OMG do not use this company. I cannot believe I fell for this. I am a state level elected and attempted to have birthday roses delivered to my wife. When they weren't delivered I started the calling process. Six calls in total. Call 1 Carlos: hung up on me. Call 2 Manny: on hold for 7 minutes > hung up. Call 3: put on hold for 37 minutes (since I was driving I held the call then I hung up). Call 4 Ivan: spoke with him but he couldn't help me, get me flowers, process a refund or allow me to speak with owner or manager.

Jeffrey C North Little Rock, AR

I ordered flowers on 1/8/2019. They said they were delivered on 1/10/2019. They were not. They were delivered today 1/21/2019. And they were delivered to the wrong house. This company is the absolute worst. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. I should’ve read the reviews this company has because evidently they are all terrible reviews. Don’t be scammed. Never use Ava’s.

Cynthiab0626 Walbridge, OH

CHECK THEIR REVIEWS!! They are mostly all ONE Star for a reason!! I needed same day delivery to a funeral home. Since our neighbor's daughter passed away in Florida and we live in Ohio, we did not find out until last minute. She was flown home for services. I ordered from this company ONLY because they advertise like they are in the same town. THEY ARE NOT. I needed same day delivery to Perrysburg Ohio. When googling your town, they come up with that town advertised on their website like they are located there, tricking you. The flowers were supposed to be delivered YESTERDAY. They were not. Website says "same day flower delivery". My confirmation email even has yesterday's date for delivery. Today I get an email stating they will be delivered today. They advertise "FREE DELIVERY". DON'T FALL FOR IT!!! Yes, you get "Free Delivery". THEN, when checking out, they tack on a $15.00 "Handling Fee". LOL. Isn't that paying for delivery? I tried clicking the link on their page for help since NOBODY WILL ANSWER THE PHONE. I got an email back saying the message was not deliverable. I called back again and hit option 1 this time for a new order thinking that may prompt someone to answer. A recording message said nobody was available and hung up on me!!! I called back and pushed a different option. A different recorded message offered to leave my number for a call back. I did. They NEVER called back. STAY AWAY!! READ REVIEWS, I wish I did first.

Jeff Hansen Maple Grove, MN

Avas Flowers was terrible, didn't delivery the Get Well Balloon with no refund either. The Everlasting Sympathy Lavender arrangement that I chose from their site was delivered not even similar in color, style or flower type than what was ordered. Avas Flowers own substitution policy states "minor changes" will be made without consent. They chose to not deliver balloon and to send a completely different arrangement without my consent which violates their own policy. My complaint was received 1 hour after delivery, Avas Flowers never contacted me, 7 days later I painfully called and after being on hold with 3 different call center employees and 40 minutes later was told a 10% refund could be issued which didn't even cover the $9 balloon they never delivered for me but was paid for. Horrible customer service for a supposed "local family owned business"

Stew Pidasso Williston, ND

Ordered flowers 3 days ago and still waiting. Guess they plant a seed and once it’s a full grown flowering plant they will deliver... All my plans are ruined, thanks AVAS

Jonell E Gillis Colorado Springs, CO

This place is a joke. I ordered flowers to be delivered to my daughter at her job for her birthday. I ordered online and in the notes, I said if they can't get them there by 1 PM to cancel the order, because she leaves at 1PM. I also called and talked to a real person who said they would get them there by 1PM. On her Birthday, I get a text that they can't get there AT ALL on her Birthday and they will deliver them the next day. When she got to work there was a sealed box (delivered by USPS) She opened it, and it wasn't the flowers I ordered and the balloon was broken. Wow what a scam

Laroya Compton Irving, TX

I ordered a birthday bouquet with a purple bow for my Mother's birthday with 1 birthday mylar balloon, 3 latex balloons (purple, pink and yellow which I paid extra for) and a regular sized birthday card...Well, the flowers were ok but there was a polka dot bow, 1 extra silver mylar balloon in place of the 3 latex balloons, the card was the small sized cards that are attached to a bouquet and the order was placed at 8am and they did not arrive until well after 4pm. :(

Samantha Jasper, AL

I helped my brother order flowers for his gf birthday. They live in different towns so we used Google to help us fund a local florist in her town. Avas was the first to pop up. Ordered a beautiful arrangement bursting with color. And that was NOT what was received. It had 6 roses in it , some carnations and mainly GREENERY! Almost 80$ for greenery! And half a dozen roses he could've spent 10$ bucks on at Wal-Mart! I ordered the deluxe and what was sent was SO SMALL, It was EMBARRASSING!!! When I emailed customer service about how unhappy I was -and not to mention I paid for a colored vase that wasn't received- I was given the go around! They refunded me for the vase I didn't receive and said after reviewing the pictures I sent to them, the order was filled to value and recipe! ... ?!!??.... Again, I argued this point with the sales rep and told them I would GLADLY pay 39.99 for the small arrangement , bc that's what was received and wanted refunded the difference I paid for a deluxe. I was given a 10% refund. Anyone who can do math. Knows that doesn't add up. They are crooks and a scam! They sent flowers that did NOT live up to what they advertised! There are people who are still fighting to get their money back from avas so I guess I should be satisfied with what little bit I got!

Chris caine Porter, TX

I ordered flowers for my wife as nd they were never delivered tried to contact them several time with no response ask for a refund in an email to them. Still no response the basically some a hundred dollars from me. Not only stay away ruin from this company they have no customer service and are shady to say the least.

Robert Dees Cambria, CA

I ordered a $150 wreath that was supposed to include red roses and a red ribbon. It had neither. What I got was a cheap-looking ring of chrysanthemums, all white.

Thaddeus Champaign, IL

I had requested the My Sun, Moon and Stars arrangement to be sent to the funeral service of my friend who just died of cancer. I had been told that the yellow roses would be replaced with white ones, and I specifically confirmed that there would be blue glass, as my friend who just died loved blue glass, that was the entire reason I chose this particular arrangement. When the flowers arrived, not only were the roses yellow, but the glass was not blue, it was a clear vase. There only appears to be one lily and just a few pink flowers, not the blue/purple flowers from the picture on the website. Baby's breath appears to have been used to give the appearance of a full bouquet, but to be honest the bouquets I can go buy from Walmart for $9.99 look better than this one, and I paid $66. What is especially disappointing though is that on the day of my friends funeral, I was hoping to have sent a touching symbol that would be of value to the family - symbolized by the blue glass that my friend loved, and instead they got just some flowers, that lacked any meaning.

Julie Simpson Wheat Ridge, CO

I ordered a floral tree with carnations and mums and ornament in among the greens what was delivered was a bunch of greens with a bow and a couple of flower and did not resemble in any way what I ordered. A complete waste of almost 90 dollars, and when I called them they promised to deliver her another floral bouquet and they did not do that either. Do not use them.

Alissa Chelmsford, MA

I ordered flowers to be sent to a friend from this website because the arrangement I chose said it could be delivered on the day I needed. Upon submitting and confirming my order, it said I chose a “Flex date” between the day I chose and the next day which I DID NOT approve. I later received an email that my order would be delivered on the correct day and then hours later, they called me to say it wouldn’t - it would be potentially two days after I wanted it delivered. I asked them to cancel my order and they said I would not be fully refunded. The order is for a friend’s father’s anniversary of his passing and they were completely insensitive to it. The woman on the phone seemed like she was reading off a script and had no understanding of the significance that delayed flowers for this kind of order would look like an after thought. I’ll never buy again and I would advise against anyone doing so.

Jasper Beach Andover, MA

These folks are not locally owned and operated, Their HQ/Call Center is in New Jersey and once they take your order and your credit card, they contact a local florist. No problem there. The problem exists in deceptive pricing - they add a service fee after you've agreed on a price and given them your card number. They fail miserably on delivery date and times. The quality and quantity of flowers they provide are beyond sub-par. Your ability to talk to them about any and all issues is almost non existent. I talked to a florist who won't do business with them and refuses to take orders from them. There are many, many more quality vendors out there - do your homework. Stay away from this deceptive, poor quality, and highly priced business!

John F Elgin, TX

Apparently this is a legit business, but they act like a scam in every possible way including pretending to be a local florist by setting up dummy sites, posting phony review ratings on their website, hiding legitimate negative reviews, etc. It is clear why they need to hide. They are extremely unreliable, and the customer service is horrible. I placed an order which they said the could deliver same day. Called a few hours later and they re-confirmed it would be delivered that day and said they would check to see if they could get it expedited. 8 hours later, no word from them. So I called customer service again and they say they had a problem contacting a local florist, which they pretend HARD to be on their website to the point of lying about it. So anyway, they didn't bother to call me and say my order couldn't be delivered. If it wasn't being delivered to my own home I would never have known. The offered to send a different arrangement "from their warehouse" to arrive 7 days later. Yeah. I'm sorry I can't reschedule my wife's birthday. Left me high and dry, empty handed. I would have given them a second star maybe if they had at least tried to contact me and let me know it wasn't going to happen when I made the extra effort to ask about whether it would be same day delivery and was assured it was. The customer support person (obviously in a call center, possibly offshore) was unapologetic and indifferent to the dilemma they put me in. Avoid this business at all costs, and be SUPER careful when ordering from a "local florist" they are very good at disguising themselves via mock store-front websites to pretend they are just down the street.

Cheryl Person Sealy, TX

Wish these reviews had shown up when I ordered! Was trying to send flowers for Christmas eve. They not only failed they said their only option was UPS and it would take several days! When I tried to check status online it said there wasn't one. When I sent email it said it might take couple weeks to reply if around holidays. When I called today to their supposed live number it takes a while to get to a human. And then the human put me on hold to "check" then it rolled me to their automated review system. So of course had to repeat process only with much longer hold time and with the news that they failed with no apologies or explanations. They did refund money and pointed it out to me like I should be impressed. Their website of course acts like they have all these local connections and it's a total lie. If they could have even arranged for today with some concessions I would have lived with it. These guys need to be brought down!

Jan Ogden, UT

Terrible customer service! Called in to order a Seasonal holiday bouquet for $44.96 when placed order was told would receive a receipt. Payment of $72.69 removed from my banking and no receipt! Once noticed amount removed from bank made a call regarding no receipt, was then told about card fee, now fee and a service fee of $18.00 which I did not authorize. Asked to speak with supervisor was told there was none. Found that hard to believe asked about refund was told not able to do. Have not had a chance to speak with the recipient of the flowers yet but hoping the quality of the flowers were better than the customer service..they may have been dead! I would NOT recommend this florist!! Save your money!!!!

Jana Overland Park, KS

I'm so mad that I didn't read the reviews prior to my purchase. The bouquet was awful and when I sent them a picture they replied that it met their requirements. What a waste of $70! Don't buy from them!

Maddie Nashville, TN

My boyfriend had ordered from them twice with no problems whatsoever. We were happy with the flowers and the service. However, this third time when there was a problem with the delivery escalated to be the worst experience we've ever had with a business. My boyfriend ordered flowers for me for our one year anniversary. He waited painstakingly all day for me to thank him for the flowers he ordered to be delivered to my office, but they never came. When I got home he asked me if I got the flowers and I said no. He tried the email he found online and it bounced back. We tried calling and the automated service hung up on us. Finally, almost a week later we got through to an actual human. We explained the situation and said that I had never received the flowers. They told us the name of a person who had signed for my flowers and they worked in a completely different building than I do. I also was furious that they allowed a stranger to sign for my flowers. By the time I went to that building after finding out my flowers went to the wrong place they had already thrown them away. My phone number was listed on the recipient but neither me or my boyfriend ever received a notification that the flowers were left somewhere not listed on the address provided. The customer service representative, Janet, was absolutely terrible. I think they outsource their customer service because she could barely speak English and we had to repeat ourselves several times. She blatantly lied to us that the delivery person couldn't access my building so they had to leave them with someone else who then notified me (my building is open 24/7 and I was never notified). She also said she couldn't give us a refund because it was beyond their 3 day window. This was ridiculous since we couldn't even get in contact with them. We asked for her manager to call us back and we never got a call. Ava's flowers for ruined the anniversary surprise and caused us endless hours of stress and anxiety. If you want to throw money down the drain order from them!

Ronnie Great Meadows, NJ

I placed an order at 12pm on Monday October 29, 2018. I needed this order to arrive on the Monday, October 29th before 3pm. I choose AVAS Flowers because they advertised same day delivery as long as the order is placed before 2pm on the same day the delivery is requested. The customer service employee, Charlie, assured me that since the order was placed before 2pm that it will arrive before 3 or by 3pm. Charlie even put me on hold to speak with someone to confirm that this request can be accomodated. The reason it was imperative that it arrive that day was due to a very special surprise and also the recipient only works part-time and leaves by 3pm each day. I kept checking the AVAS website to track my order and I couldn't access my order. I called after 3pm and spoke to Daniel who told me that he was able to catch the driver and cancel the delivery for today and move it to tomorrow. I was extremely upset about this. I wanted it to be a surprise and be special and that didn't happen. At the end of the day I receive the below; On Monday, October 29, 2018, 4:45:06 PM EDT, Avas Flowers wrote: Dear ........ , Thank you for using Avas Flowers. We are happy to take care of your floral order for K...... Your order was successfully delivered! ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE: 10/29 ACTUAL DELIVERY TIME: 4:39 PM DRIVER NAME: John INVOICE NUMBER: 177105/1 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: 0000 Vase arrangement of burgundy and White Flowers Again, thank you for the opportunity to serve your floral needs. We look forward to being your florist of choice in the future! For further information on your delivery visit www.AvasFlowers.com/Status. and enter your order-number 5591504. Sincerely, Avas Flowers www.AvasFlowers.com 877-638-3303 I then called AVAS and spoke to another person. I told them that I had called earlier and spoke with Daniel and that he was able to reach the driver and stop the delivery and that a new order would be delivered the next day. This 3rd person I spoke with told me to call back tomorrow and maybe they can refund my money since I paid $60.98 for the arrangement and it wasn't delivered per their confirmation of "by 3PM" and now it won't be a fresh product nor the surprise I needed it to be. I contacted my bank and they tried to dispute it (which took a few weeks) but AVAS said they will not refund me my money back. I called AVAS on Saturday, December 15, 2018, which took more than 15 minutes to get someone on the phone to just discuss this matter with. I spoke with a customer service representative who couldn't help me so she put me through to a fella named George whereas she told me that George was a Manager. I explained again, now the 4th time that I spoke to a different employee of AVAS, and he said blatantly that the flowers were delivered on time and the time of delivery on my confirmation, 4:39PM, was the time the truck returned to the garage. First of all, AVAS Flowers is just a call center, they just place the orders with a local florist, which I should have went through in the first place and what I will always do moving forward, so there is no way he would know any information on the driver's return. Second of all, it clearly says on the above that the "ACTUAL DELIVERY TIME WAS 4:39PM. I spoke directly to the recipient and she left her office at 3PM, and she did not receive the flowers at 3PM as George claimed. I asked George if he was the Manager in charge and he said he is not a Manager and for me to call in a few hours. I said who do I speak with and he just said again "just call back in a few hours". He was the most unprofessional, rudest, arrogant customer service representative I've ever spoken to. AVAS needs to be "SHUT DOWN". With all the complaints on file with this business, how come they aren't out of business yet? When I ordered these flowers I was clear in requesting that I needed the same day delivery by 3pm. If they couldn't accommodate this request, I should have been told right at that moment as there are many other florists that I could have contacted. So now because of their dishonesty, terrible service, untrained and unprofessional employees, I am out $60.98. I would never recommend AVAS Florals. A disappointed and totally unsatisfied customer in Warren County NJ NOTE; THE ONLY REASON I'M GIVING 1 STAR AS I'M REQUIRED TO PROVIDE SOME TYPE OF RATING. HOWEVER, I WOULD RATE AVAS FLORISTS A "0"

Dawn Montoya Destin, FL

Death in family-one dozen white roses in a vase ordered(nothing complicated). Bouquet of cheap purple chrysanthemums arrived 4 days late. Still fighting with them for refund and or new bouquet to be sent-despite their satisfaction "guarantee".

Ida hardin Berea, KY

My sister was in the hospital and I wanted her to get flowers, ftd did not deliver in her area so I went with Avas,they were very courteous and the flowers were gorgeous,wonderful experience

Stacy Commerce, MI

WORST flowers we’ve ever sent; embarrassment!! False advertising! They do not send anything close to advertised photos! Customer service is worse than the flowers!

Gricel Valdes Lehigh Acres, FL

Service is totally unacceptable, delivery date and time was sent to me and delivery was not done next day after I received the notice and when delivery finally came it was not what I ordered AT ALL. Not the color, not the right size, nothing to do what it was offered at the website. If I could rate a minus 5 start I will rate it MINUS START!!!!

C. Rodriguez San Antonio, TX

It was the worse. My husband tried to surprise me with flowers. 1. They had the wrong address 2. Then they said they came to my job And said that the security guard said they can’t deliver them 3. Then they said the security guard said I wasn’t at work Mind you they didn’t even bother to call my husband to let him know that they were having an issue. Then they don’t want to give my husband his money back. It is the worst service that I have ever had to deal with. I promise I will let everyone know not to use their service. I’m gonna report then to the better business bureau.

Kathy Arnold Kansas City, MO

I made a mistake of ordering from this company, I got a text saying, the flowers was delivered. I called my friend to verify but they had not been. I finally got a hold of someone after trying several time and being hung up multinational time, I was also transferred and then again being hung up on! After I finally getting a hold of some one they wanted another 20.00 to deliver the flowers. Order at your own risk!!

Dont do it Evans, GA

Horrible.... please do not use them. All I have to say they tried to charge me for something I didn’t even approve or purchase. The customer service tho is straight trash! Just by the customer service over the phone I will never use them or anything that supports them. People save your money. If you read other reviews they like to charge you for things. But I never made the purchase! And I was on hold for 2 hours. Where do you guys hire your staff. Ava’s Flowers you will never be as successful as you claim to be with a staff like that. I spoke to 1. LOUIS who was the rudest human I have ever encountered in life, may god handle that one 2. RACHEL who was kind. 3. Summer who was also nice 3. Oscar let’s just say he answered the phone.