Avas Flowers Logo
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

7.1

jq North Richland Hills, TX

I ordered a birthday floral arrangement on 11/9 for delivery on 11/10. No delivery or phone calls received. I called on 11/17 and rescheduled delivery for 11/21. Again no delivery or phone call. When I tried to call and cancel, rep said the best he could do was 11/22 delivery. When I said I wanted to cancel, he put me on hold for a supervisor and after about four minutes, the hold system hung up on me. I have disputed the charge on my credit card. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

SARAH Jerry

Ordered chocolate for my boyfriend. He was in hospital in ND we live in MN. The chocolate he received was melted and had re hardened the taste was awful. We did not melt it. I called in my compliant several days later because I had other more important hospital issues I was dealing with and Avas would not refund me. So I paid $50 for melted gross chocolate when I was trying to make someone's day.

Klowie

Supervisor changed story 3 times on what he could do and then he hung up on me. Tried canceling an order after 2min. and they said they couldn't do so and that they would keep a service charge. ...why they did nothing and spent no effort on my online order after 2 min. So being charged for nothing is a crooked business. Not trustworthy or friendly.

Dee Indianapolis, IN

Ava's Flowers is the worst! I ordered flowers for my sister's birthday and they failed to deliver them as requested. Instead they attempted delivery 3 days later when my sister wasn't home. I never received a call or email indicting that the delivery was delayed. I called to tell them that a late delivery was unacceptable and request a refund and they Ignored my feedback and instead called my sister to set up a redelivery date a week later. Ava florist is awful and their customer focus is even worst. Order from them at your own risk?

Maria North Providence, RI

I hold Avias flowers fully responsible for training their customers service to lie, lie, lie. That's my experience when I ordered their miserable hot wilted flowers and than tried to return them just to get a worst bunch. This company undermines human decency and integrity of the people they employ. They may get away with it now, but it will catch up to them.

Marie Garza Santa Cruz, CA

They are horrible. Delivered to my daughter who just had baby horrible ugly floral arrangement. Then wouldnt correct it. Then called me 2 hours later. Daid would deliver next day the correct beautiful floral arrangement I ordered. They went took her ugly arrangement back and gave her a smaller and still not the floral arrangement I ordered . And smaller. I am so embarrassed. Mean uncaring people. Just not all customer service quarantee as it states. They show the pictures but send something they throw together and call ot to value. Horrible business.

Catherine Chapman Baltimore, MD

This company is very misleading on their website. It is not a local florist anywhere but a wire service. I was totally lied to and the order that was delivered was not what was ordered and paid for. The order was returned to the local florist that delivered. They told us that they have a lot of trouble and complaints with Avas Flowers This happened at Mother Day of 2016.

Karen Dothan, AL

We paid $125 for a "LARGE" vase of flowers to be delivered to our daughter for her 25th birthday. We saw them this weekend when we visited her. They were horrible. It looked like something I would put together buying grocery store flowers for $14.99. Unbelievable - and embarrassing for us that this is what she received in front of her co-workers from her parents for her birthday. Very very dissatisfied with this company !!!

Amber North Hollywood, CA

2 HOURS LATE. WRONG ORDER - HALF OF WHAT WAS ORDERED SHOWED UP. WRONG VASE COLOR ARRANGEMENT. LOOKED NOTHING LIKE THE PHOTO AND WOULD NOT OFFER ANY LEVEL OF REFUND. CUSTOMER SERVICE HORRIBLE. ONLINE E-MAILS AND BY PHONE. They even had the nerve to tell me I was wrong. That it looked just like the photo. IT DID NOT. I took pictures and supplied the images. They were rude and I wasted my money. So disappointed. I tried t post on their website - not able to. They make it look like it is a great purchase and they are so misleading. DON'T ORDER THROUGH THEM.

Scott Arvada, CO

Stay away! Avas Flowers is a straight up scam. I paid $70 for Mothers Day flowers 4 days in advance, and they simply did not deliver. They sent an email apology claiming that they had issued a refund - but there was no refund two days later. These people are thieves, and they ruin the most important holidays for those they sucker in by pretending to be able to deliver flowers in whatever town you search for. They are in New Jersey, not wherever you want flowers delivered. Crooks, pure and simple. They need to be destroyed and shut down.

Carol Liberal, KS

They bost "local" (McPherson, KS) but are not. They say no delivery charge but after you put in your credit card info they add in a handling fee. So I called the 1-855 number was was met with nasty attitude, the worst unprofessionalism I have ever seen! All I wanted to do was order some flowers for a loved one and now I am stressed, upset, angry and still haven't got flowers in ordered.

K Kelly Nashua, NH

Do NOT order from this company!!! I wish I had read the reviews. They will charge you a hidden fee after you already checked out!

zandra Los Alamos, NM

Gift from grandkids for my 66 birthday. Flowers delivered 4 days after promised, arrived dead, dry, petals and entire heads falling off stems when removed from box. No money back as guaranteed. Horrible service. Do not use this company. No contact from customer service. Awful.

Sharren Wood Topeka, KS

I feel I got scammed. The arrangement sent looked nothing like the picture on the website. I sent pictures to this company. They refunded my card $8.13. My purchase was over $80. Such a disappointment for such a special occasion.

Mary Betts Ada, OK

This company deserves a 'no star' rating. They tacked on a 30% service fee. I sent a complaint to the BBB after spending 2 hours in their automated phone service and never reaching a live agent! I couldn't find out why the service fee or even cancel the order.

Carla Cleveland, OH

The worst experience with a flower delivery company EVER! Do not order from AVAS Flowers. They Did NOT deliver the flowers to the funeral home..but took the money out of my acct. I have been given the runaround for two days, hung up on, calls disconnected, they are terrible, do not order from them. Would give 0 stars if that was an option.

Kim Somerset, KY

I ordered a Christmas arrangement which was to include candles in red and white flowers. What was received had absolutely no candles and only white flowers and was an extremely small arrangement. I paid over $60 for this. I was told it was the same size, therefore they would not fix this problem. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Danny

Simple message. When you put an order in they will take your money and not deliver anything. This is a true scam. Nothing legit about this company as well including no refunds or customer support. It is completely illegitimate. Stay away unless you want to donate your money.

DP Williams Atlanta, GA

Horrible customer service!!! Polite people on the phone but NO email or response when multiple inquires made regarding delivery of my order...3000 miles away. They present themselves as “local business” but pls ck to make sure. They ARE NOT in Berkeley CA as was claimed to me

Dana Bridgewater, NJ

Fraudulent company - bait and switch - ordered large heart arrangement $300.00 for funeral service - a very tiny wreath arrived half dead and damaged. Called the company and they offered me a $15 credit next purchase and had me on hold for hours - Do not use this company -

LG Valrico, FL

Was a repeat customer. Don't know why? Disgusting customer service, and after there "guaranteed delivery", that they could not make good on, kept my money!! Wouldn't use this POS company again if they were the last florist around!!! AWFUL EXPERIENCE!

Shannon Cumming, GA

Horrible experience. Did not get the size represented. Super sloppy arrangement. Customer service said it "was in their guidelines " and offered no resolution. Absolutely unacceptable. Do not do business with this company

AndreaL Ridgewood, NJ

What was delivered was absolutely NOTHING like the picture. I ordered a beautiful arrangement and received cheap daisies and 3 wilted roses. No refund offered because I didn't see the horrible arrangement IN ANOTHER STATE within 24 hours. They are a total scam.

Dragana Boulder, CO

Bought flowers as a birthday gift. They claimed that they attempted the delivery and that no one was home which was a lie. Then four failed attempts to resolve the issue with the customer service to no avail. Bottom line - no delivery and no refund. Terrible experience - first and the last time I shopped with them. Avoid at all costs!!

Nikki Inman, SC

I ordered same day delivery for a co-worker. The flowers didn't show up so when I called they said the florist attempted delivery but no one was home which was a lie. The next day when she received them, they didn't look anything like the flowers I had ordered. I will not use them again.

JR San Diego, CA

Guaranteed delivery time in writing arrived one hour late to our family funeral service. Company non responsive to my complaint after telling me they would respond shortly - 20 days have gone by and no response after four calls! I would not recommend this business to anyone....

Benny Byrum

Ava's Flowers is a rip off. They overcharge. Customer service is pathetic. You might not even get someone from the U.S. Surprise! Make sure you contact a local florist with an address. You won't be disappointed then. One star is being kind.

D watts Forney, TX

Preserved flowers 2/7 for my daughter to be delivered on Valentine’s Day. It was getting late on the day so I called and got the. Automated run around. I emailed and got no reply. Got a email saying flowers were delivered. Flower were not delivered. The customer service is non existent.DO NOT USE THESE FOLK, THEY ARE TERRIBLE.

Tim Paris Weare, NH

Misleading website - Confirmation of delivery and flowers were never delivered - NIghtmare with customer service. No response or ability to talk to a human being. Actions border on outright fraud. Contacting my credit card company to report

Chris caine Porter, TX

I ordered flowers for my wife as nd they were never delivered tried to contact them several time with no response ask for a refund in an email to them. Still no response the basically some a hundred dollars from me. Not only stay away ruin from this company they have no customer service and are shady to say the least.

Dawn Montoya Destin, FL

Death in family-one dozen white roses in a vase ordered(nothing complicated). Bouquet of cheap purple chrysanthemums arrived 4 days late. Still fighting with them for refund and or new bouquet to be sent-despite their satisfaction "guarantee".

Gricel Valdes Lehigh Acres, FL

Service is totally unacceptable, delivery date and time was sent to me and delivery was not done next day after I received the notice and when delivery finally came it was not what I ordered AT ALL. Not the color, not the right size, nothing to do what it was offered at the website. If I could rate a minus 5 start I will rate it MINUS START!!!!

Elvin Manges Jupiter, FL

Ordered flowers to be delivered on a Saturday, Sunday at 6 pm....no flower. Upon calling, I was informed that it could possibly be Monday. I asked to cancel as the occasion had passed and was told that I would receive a call at some point Monday. Not a reliable organization, worst flower order of my life.

Chrissy Jones Greencastle, IN

I ordered on a Friday. It said they couldn’t deliver till Saturday. They called me and informed me they wouldn’t be delivered until Monday. They call Monday and tell me they don’t have the yellow vase I ordered. Gave me a $5 refund. When the flowers came, they looked nothing like the ones I ordered. Not happy.

CYNTHIA CUPPERNELL

DO NOT RECOMMEND! Did not receive the large greeting card of balloons. The bouquet for our anniversary was small and paid for a large bouquet. Many of the flowers were wilted and two roses had brown crispy pedals. When contacting the company there was no rectification. Poor customer service and product.NEVER ODER FROM THEM!

Teresa Antognoli Ravenna, OH

I ordered flowers for a funeral in Kentucky. They were delivered to my residence in Ohio. My daughter in Kansas also ordered for the same Kentucky funeral and got a response they could not deliver to that area. Had trouble getting the order cancelled. Would not recommend using this company

Anne Lagasse

Ordered flowers for a special friend's special birthday as we couldn't attend-never delivered! So sorry I trusted this company-should have read the reviews on this site and others-seems to be the case a lot-scam-had my credit card company go after them for a refund-DO NOT USE!

slyspyder Saint Charles, MO

Ordered flowers from a few states away as a thank you gift. When I received a picture of the flowers, I was embarrassed! They looked nothing like what I ordered and weren't designed at all. It looked like someone simply took flowers and cut the stems all to the same height. Unacceptable and embarrassing. So disappointing. Never again!

janelle hood Brookings, OR

Did not deliver arrangement ordered. Refused to honor their company policy. Refused to deliver the correct arrangement and then refused refund. Nobody called me back, was hung up on, would not let me speak with a manager. Worst customer service ever! This company is a scam!

Janelle Brookings, OR

PLEASE READ.. SCAM... BEWARE.... DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A FRAUD AND DON'T HONOR THEIR POLICY THEY HAVE NOTED ON LINE. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! TRIED TELLING ME THAT THE BOTTOM ARRANGEMENT WAS THE SAME AS THE ONE I ORDERED WHICH IS ON TOP. FRAUD... SCAM... DO NOT ORDER!

Valerie Bifulco New York, NY

They charged an EXCESSIVE "Handling" fee; yet created a random arrangement bearing NO resemblance whatsoever to what I ordered. Different arrangement, different colors and Definitley Not " Similar, as possible, same look and feel." Not even close.

Kris Scheppler Ames, IA

I ordered an arrangement Thor my aunts funeral. It was nearly $100 and had about 15 flowers in it. The picture showed a vase full of overflowing flowers including multiple sunflowers. There were TWO small sunflowers in the actual arrangement. It was horrible and overpriced. It was worth about $20. Max. So disappointed.

Greg Robinson Huntersville, NC

I ordered a pristine bouquet , and received a dozen roses. 2 days late. And they tried to stiff me for a hundred bucks when the purchase was only for 57.00 Poor service , no body cares . Rest assured , I'll never buy from them again.

Kay B Saint Charles, MO

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. They add surprise fees as you are checking out, then produce a horrible product. Complaints don't help - they can't be bothered. They are after the fast money. There would be better value buying flowers at the grocery store & shoving them in a vase...that's about all they do. No artistry or arrangement at all.

dean nowell Gardiner, ME

worse company ever. order for a funeral. didn't make delivery. didn't want to refund. Talked us into a plant to be delivered the next day. that didn't happen. now 4 days later still won't refund. Says it is still out for delivery. we have stopped payment on visa and filing at better business.

Misti Austin, TX

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Worst customer service EVER. I tried for three days to get flowers delivered to a customer in the hospital. Like others, they charged me then let me know at the last minute they could not get the flowers delivered that day, offering discounts and credits. None ever materialized - the flowers never materialized.

Lee

Delivery was a day late with no notification and upon delivery the flowers were not the same as what I had paid for! Customer service line had no clue and could not give any information to help. Will not be preserving from this florist again.

Gail Gilman Kennebunk, ME

Scam Artist Fraudsters should not be allowed to cheat people on internet purchase. Business Bureau Rate "F" Outrageous conduit flower business to local florists who probably get only half the purchase price. Pass-through flower sales. Locals send wilted flowers. BEWARE!!!!

Cheryl Green Atlanta, GA

I ordered birthday flowers for a friend and had them upgraded. I asked her to send me a picture and the picture looked nothing like what I ordered other than the same colors. When I called to ask for a full or partial refund they were only willing to give me a credit toward a future purchase. They SUCK . Steer clear of this company,

Ky New York, NY

Flowers arrived on time but over half of them were damaged. After paying $18 just for handling (not shipping) you would think they would not be damaged on arrival. Very disappointing. Will not be using again or recommending to others.