Avas Flowers has been around for over 30 years and is currently headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey. They are a family owned and operated business that delivers flowers and gift baskets nationwide. They offer arrangements for special occasions and holidays or "just because". They offer same day delivery and their customer service line is open 24/7.

#1 TheBouqs.com chevron_right
2.9
#3 ProFlowers chevron_right
1.4
starstar_halfstar_borderstar_borderstar_border

The Good

• Ratings
  • Deals
  • Customer service

Ratings

Each of Avas Flowers' products give customers the option to rate their purchase. This is very helpful to future customers. Future customers can look at the rating of each product to determine if they still want to go through with an order or floral arrangement. Avas Flowers contributes and donates to local organizations and nonprofits. They are currently a proud sponsor of many local nonprofits in their area.

Deals

They have a "Hot Deals" category that highlights all of their sale or discounted items. They currently have over 60 items on sale. Their website is business verified. Customers can feel confident that their purchase and personal information will be safe with a trusted company with an active "Trust Guard" approval. They have a 128 Bit SSL Secure Certificate. They have been a member with Trust Guard since 2011.

Their store is open 7 days a week with a customer service line available 24 hours a day. They have an informative flower wiki that informs and educates customers all about nearly every single flower that exists.

The Bad

• Additional fees
  • Live chat

Additional Fees

Although they claim that they have the lowest prices in the industry throughout their website, their prices, including all the additional fees, are higher than most of their competitors. Their delivery fees are pricey and they have too many additional and hidden fees that quickly add up.

Live Chat

They do not provide customers with a live chat option. If customers need to speak to customer service, they can call in during business hours or send in an email only. They do not accept returns, no matter the circumstances.

The Bottom Line

Avas Flowers is a family owned and operated business that has been around for a long time. They definitely have the experience and the ratings and reviews to prove it. However, most of the reviews we found about their company were poor. Since there were too many unhappy customers, we could not recommend Avas Flowers for your flower delivery needs. We suggest checking out our top recommended companies for better options.

1.0

Pat

April 27th, 2017 Bridgeport, MI

Avas Flowers delivers nothing but headaches. I ordered flowers for a friend. I was told they would be delivered that day and that I would get a confirmation. After not receiving a confirmation I called back. Then I was told that they could NOT be delivered that day. At that point I asked for a refund since the delivery was very time-sensitive. It took me an HOUR on the phone and being passed from high pressure agent to agent four times before I got a refund. My advice ...Avoid this company at all cost!

Jess

April 26th, 2017 Saint Paul, MN

Do not use this company! I ordered flowers on a Monday for a Saturday funeral. Everything seemed fine. Flowers were never delivered to the funeral. They claim that the local florist couldn't access the order but I never received any message that there was any issues. Tried cancelling the flowers as funeral was done but put on hold for REALLY long time while the agent tried to exchange it for a fruit basket or discount on mother's day flowers. Finally received my refund after 30 minutes talking to customer service and getting a run around. I will NEVER use this company again!

Judith Barry

April 26th, 2017

DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST!!! I ordered flowers by phone and all information was repeated back to me and yet delivery was attempted in the wrong state! When placing the order I stressed the importance of these flowers arriving on time. The arrangement was guaranteed for delivery before 4pm and yet I wasn't called until 6:30 pm on the day of delivery to 'confirm' the address when they couldn't 'find' the building. (no wonder since they where attempting delivery in the wrong state.) I mentioned cancelling the order and was told the arrangement would be upgraded from a standard bouquet to a premium one at no extra cost. I agreed and the delivery was made the next day but was NOT upgraded and was in fact a pathetic little arrangement. My email was incorrectly recorded as well, so there were issues with obtaining a receipt. When I called to complain about the lack of upgrade they offered me 10% of my next order. I told them no thanks since I would not order from them again. Later that day I got a call from a supervisor offering me a $15 refund to my charge card. It is now a week later and this still has not happened. My advice is to NEVER ORDER FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY!

Lori Richards

April 25th, 2017

I ordered a big beautiful bouquet. Talk about bait and switch. They delivered a very small bunch of flowers.NOT worth the money. I feel like it is a scam. They will rip you off. And customer service is a complete and total joke...will keep repeatin the script no matter what you actually say. Paid over $80 bucks and received about a $20 bunch of flowers.

Andrea Radigan

April 24th, 2017 Ashburn, VA

Ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday on Sunday and was assured that they would be delivered on Sunday. Agent was very polite and helpful, I made it clear that if the flowers couldn't be delivered on Sunday that I didn't want to place the order. He assured me that they would be and said I would receive a call if there was a problem. At 8:30PM I called (clearly a call center) and was again assured that they would be delivered Sunday evening and that I would receive a $10 credit toward a future purchase. THEY WERE NEVER DELIVERED. I called the number on the website - again a call center - to cancel the order on Monday morning and was basically given all the operator kept saying was that they would upgrade the flowers and give me a $10 credit. After a lot of back and forth including her calling Avas I was finally issued a credit which will take 3-5 business days to process. A few "highlights"- NEVER recieved either of the $10 credit vouchers that I was told were emailed to me. The banner on the website on Sunday said they were having a flash sale and that there was 32 minutes left, well on Monday they same banner was still up INCLUDING "32 minutes left".They advertise themselves as a local florist however they are based in Mahwah, NJ and I was told I was dealing with a local florist in Glenside, PA. Overall NOTHING THAT I WAS TOLD ACTUALLY HAPPENED. SAVE YOURSELF TIME, AGGRAVATION AND EMBARRASSMENT AND TO ELSEWHERE WHEN YOU NEED FLOWERS

J Saunders

April 24th, 2017 MA

Ordered Easter flowers to be delivered before Easter which was confirmed by Avas. On the day of the delivery they said they could not deliver them due to too many orders and would deliver on first available date (no date given) and did not deliver flowers until Tuesday (3 days late and after Easter). They also delivered the wrong flowers and no vase, even though I paid for a floral arrangement in a vase. Then they refuse to issue a refund or even acknowledge that they had not delivered what had been ordered. Would never use them again.

Jeffrey Ziegler

April 24th, 2017

Ava's flowers ads indicate that they are local - but they are not. The order process is a bit complex and then they follow up from a boiler room claimed to be in Mahwah. They confirmed what I had put in the order. and then 2 hours later said they could not find a local florist. I got off the phone with Mahwah and had my order placed with a local florist in 5 minutes. I the asked for my money back - but was told only a supervisor could do that. I asked that a supervisor call me and when none called with 3 hours, I put in an E-mail request - that was answered - but net - I had wasted several hours of my time. Never again

Amanda Landrum

April 24th, 2017 Silver City, NM

Avas Flower is flat out horrible!!! I dont recommend anyone ordering from here for busniess or personal! Still have made it right!!!! Ruined a very specail day which cant be redone!!!! DO NOT USE AVAS FLOWERS!!!!!

Waldi Harris

April 19th, 2017 Boca Raton, FL

*Avas charged an unannounced $13.95 service fee after-the-fact. Oh but; delivery (even for same-day-delivery) is free; which was announced! *I wasn't able to cancel my order online once discovering this added charge. *The added charge is not even listed on the receipt Avas emailed; but only visible on the website after I paid - dishonest practice! *I was kept waiting on the phone for 21 min's on my first call to cancel and no-one even came back to address this issue. *I was unable to cancel and then...... *...... still no flowers! There is no response/solution to phone calls. Via email a halfhearted resolution was offered going back on a promise delivered to our voicemail!

JOCELYNE SHIROMOTO

April 18th, 2017

Did not call recipient as promised prior to delivering and left at door. First order was not as represented on website. It was suppose to be a gourmet basket and instead it was 3/4 fruit. Second order was flowers and they were ok but still did not call recipient prior to delivering as instructed to and as promised.

Victor Brunell

April 17th, 2017 Tallahassee, FL

I ordered an $85 arrangement of flowers from Avas for my grandmother to be delivered before 1 pm. The driver arrived at 8 pm, woke my grandmother up, and delivered the wrong arrangement of flowers. Avas refused to refund me or deliver the correct arrangement. They're crooks.

Tim and Patti B

April 15th, 2017

I ordered a nice Easter arrangement for my daughter who is in the hospital. It was supposed to come with Pink Lilies along with other nice flowers and a stuffed bunny and chocolate eggs. Her flowers are horrible! NOTHING like the description or picture. I have seen better arrangements at the grocery store! She got pink carnations and that is it! NO stuffed bunny and chocolate eggs. I called and was pretty much told to deal with it, it had already been delivered! DO NOT buy anything from this company!

V

April 7th, 2017

My husband was travelling to TN and celebrating his birthday alone. To make him feel good, I and my kids ordered flowers from Avas. What I ordered was "Touch of Brilliance Bouquet TBB-X" and what he received was not even close to it. I was charged for a full size greeting card and a bow also. There was no bow and the card was a very small card not even in an envelope while they show it in an envelope on their website. Out of my savings I spent close to $70 to make my husband feel good. Instead I cried looking at the flowers which were sent to him. I deeply regret my purchase and never ever in my life would recommend anyone to order from Avas.

D

April 5th, 2017 Tampa, FL

Worst company ever! I order flowers for my 5 yr old niece from Avas flowers. I paid for express delivery in which they guarantee delivery before 1:00pm. The flowers weren't delivered until after 4:00. which is fine, I can handle it...Things happen and I'm not unreasonable. The problem is, the picture that they are advertising on their website does not reflect the ones that were delivered. The flowers in the picture were full and beautiful. What I received was the complete opposite. After contacting them, they said that there was nothing they could other than come pick them up! So my 5 year old niece, who has no idea how hideous they are, wouldn't understand why someone would give her something and then take it back! I told them that the arrangement was so bad that I didn't want to pay for it at all! I did offer to pay for the teddy bear and balloon because there was nothing wrong with those items, however, I asked that the flowers be removed from my bill. They refused. This was false advertising at its best. on my bill it states: SAME LOOK AND FEEL AS PICTURE. I paid $88.91 for this. This should be illegal and after reading all these similar complaints...This company should be investigated. I contacted them personally and tried to work things out and they refused to work with me. I have pictures of the flowers that the company said I would be getting and of the ones I actually received. They lured me in with their false advertising! Disgusting! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Gary K

April 4th, 2017 New Haven, CT

Flowers arrived on time. They look very pretty and smell wonderful. Ordering process was easy. Price was reasonable.

Valerie Hopkins

April 3rd, 2017 San Francisco, CA

I ordered the "deluxe" Easter arrangement filled with irises and tulips. The picture on the website was stunning and the price was reportedly slashed from $100.00 to $59.99. I ordered the arrangement and had it delivered. My sister sent me a picture and I was mortified. The few tulips that were there were wide-open and drooped over while the few irises were wilted. All this in an ugly orange-ish vase. I contacted the company, wanting my money back. Provided pictures and proof that the arrangement that I ordered from their website was nothing even remotely similar to what was delivered. I received a letter saying it was basically close enough. AVOID this company. After doing research, I discovered this company has over 100 complaints against them and are flagged at the BBB.

celia verrier

April 3rd, 2017 New York, NY

Do not use Avas Flowers, they took my order, agreed to deliver to a certain address by a certain time (before a party) and NEVER delivered the flowers. Never called to say they could not deliver or that there was any problem. When I tried to follow up the next day, they allowed me to cancel the order and said they would give a refund on my credit card. Their customer service staff had me on long holds, could barely understand the problem, and after over an hour of waiting and calling back I finally got to a "supervisor". No explanation for why this happened.

A

March 31st, 2017 Del Valle, TX

This was an extremely disappointing experience. I arranged for delivery today. One Avas rep called me and asked if they flowers could be delivered tomorrow; I said no. A second rep later called and asked the same question and then told me the arrangement couldn't be delivered today. I only ordered from Avas Flowers because they claim to guarantee same day delivery. This is blatant false advertising.

Derek

March 27th, 2017

This is a corporate scam. No local office. Did not deliver flowers even with express delivery fees! Whatever a disappointment.

Rose Minniear

March 27th, 2017 Auburn, CA

They don't deliver ...that is the problem! They charge your account and don't deliver and when the flowers have not arrived 2 days later try to offer you a discount. Save yourself the trouble and disappointment and frustration and order from another company.

Alyssa Miller

March 27th, 2017

Paid $78 for a basket worth maybe $20. After 3 attempts for a refund or a replacement, was offered $6. Everything handled from overseas. Don't waste your time or money.

Valerie Pahl

March 27th, 2017 Saint Paul, MN

Contacted them early on Friday the 24th for a floral arrangement for my aunt's funeral, Sunday the 26th. Being in Mpls., we were unable to make the trip to SE IA., so thought using a local florist would be the way to go. Unfortunately their florist was not in yesterday, so although I paid well over $100 for a beautiful arrangement, and paid extra for an early delivery, it was not there for the funeral. You could not pay me enough to use this company again. If they were short staffed, they could have contracted out to another florist, for something as important as a funeral, but apparently, that wasn't important enough for them. Shame on them.

Stefanie

March 27th, 2017 Lakewood, CA

I was about to order flowers online for my sister's birthday. I was drawn to Avas Flowers advertisement for Flash Sale and Free Delivery. As I was about to check out, the delivery was only 50% off and they were charging a $13.95 service and handling fee. I called to find out exactly what that fee covered and the man that answered said, "Proper handling of the arrangement". When I told him it didn't make sense sounded like he was just trying to get his delivery fee, he hung up on me. The original price of the "Flash Sale" were inflated by 50% so the whole thing was a lie.

Josh brokaw

March 22nd, 2017

Did not deliver the flowers.called 10 times only to be told each time the are on there way and still never came. Talked to so called manager and she would not refund money and said they will get there when they get there. I'm extremely livid. They are a scam . Called my bank to stop payment from ava flowers and I have to file a complaint and fraud against ava flowers to get my $100+ dollars back for flowers that never got delivered. Huge scam!

Vicki

March 22nd, 2017 Montvale, NJ

This company is a SCAM - Wrong plant flower arrangement was delivered - AvasFlowers representative verbally admitted multiple times that what was delivered was a mistake but nothing was done to fix the issue. FYI - Plant Flower arrangement was a JOKE! Could have put the arrangement together for less than $15 and was charged $86. This was their Premium-Large item too. Company admitted delivering the wrong item but did NOTHING to correct the issue and has kept the money. Please share so no one else is scammed. FYI - I guess one must never talk on the phone anymore. GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING!

Erica Townsend

March 16th, 2017

Avoid this company. Flowers were delivered 3 days late and in terrible condition because they obviously made them Friday but didn't deliver til Monday. Terrible followup and on a $100 order that was 3 days late they offered only $15 off our next order... This is not OK. Youre overpriced and your hidden fees are shameful scams.

amy birge

March 8th, 2017 Houston, TX

This company is a joke!! I am waiting for the picture of the bouquet (if you can really call it that) to be reviewed. I don't have alot of confidence in the issue being resolved but hopefully this review will save one person from having to deal with this company. If the owner of Ava's reads this you really need to get your company on a better track! The first order I placed with Ava's was a couple weeks ago. I ordered an arrangement to be sent to a friend at work that day. They called back about 4 hours later saying it couldn't be delivered same day at that price. They told me it would cost extra or it could go out the next day. Uh no thanks! Then I just wanted to cancel my order. The very pushy customer service representative talked me into a 50% refund and 50% credit with an extra $10 for their "2nd chance". OK fine I'll give you a second chance. Well my best friend of 30 years lost two grandparents this week so I decided to order a nice arrangement and use the credit to go toward that. All in all it was about $70 total. The picture of the flowers she got made me so furious!! It looked like they bought flowers from a grocery store and put them in a vase without arranging them at all. The extra ribbon I paid for looked terrible too! Yellow and white stripes don't look like gold ribbon to me. I know the florist does a variation but what was delivered looked nothing like the picture. They won't get my business again!

Barry Brewer

March 7th, 2017

Shocking, I'm from Ireland and sent Lillie's to my friend in Texas they arrived in a box dead, can't call as phone is off, email correspondence is terrible, beware don't use these, I'm going down the legal route

Greg B

March 3rd, 2017

Arrangement was nothing like the picture showed. I ordered the deluxe option, and it was small/overpriced. 80 dollars down the drain, but it's the thought that counts.

RS

March 2nd, 2017 Woodland Hills, CA

This company is a scam and a fraud. DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!! I placed an order on February 27, 2017 for a large floral arrangement for a funeral on March 1st. I received an email with the order confirmation. I kept checking the status, however the flowers NEVER arrived to the funeral home!!!! I called customer service, but it is outsourced to another country, and the person could barely speak English. This company is a DISGRACE!!!! A family is grieving and I wanted to send a sentiment of my thoughts and prayers since I live on the West Coast and would be unable to attend the funeral. I should have read the other reviews before purchasing from this company. Extremely hurtful and disappointing!!!!!!

Keri B

February 27th, 2017 Iowa City, IA

This company advertises one price and then charges you double. When I call to inquire, I am told that the price quoted on the webpage was a random price for NO PARTICULAR LOCATION. Once you type in your zip code, the cost doubles. In addition, they charge a "handling fee" of 14.95 on top of it. Call a local florist and order direct. I am certain I could get double the arrangement for half the price. Never buy from Avas.

Ed

February 17th, 2017 Chandler, AZ

Ordered flowers on Feb 10, they were still not delivered on Feb 16 with no confirmation they will be delivered. It's well after Valentine's Day. Don't take orders you can't deliver on.

Peter Doering

February 16th, 2017

Ordered flowers for my wife for Valentine's Day Said it was out for delivery - she never gets them. Tried calling Avas just get answering machine. No one calls back. Next day said it was rescheduled for delivery - Thanks - Like I really want my Valentine's flower to be the next day. Best part is - she never got the next day either. Please do not order through them - very bad experience - they deserve to go out of business. Worst experience I ever had with ordering flowers.

andrew marin

February 15th, 2017 Seattle, WA

Why have a selection process on your web site, if the florist is just going to do whatever they feel like? I paid quite a bit with the expectation that the flowers I selected online would be the followers delivered. They were nice, but did not look anything like what I had ordered. This has been a consistent frustration with your site, the lack of attention to detail and the florist's disregard for ensuring that what was created and delivered, was what was ordered.

Howard Koch

February 15th, 2017 Clermont, FL

What a DISGRACEFUL company.... I ordered my husband 2 dozen flowers on 2/9/2017 for valentines and our anniversary. I ordered then to be delivered on 2/13/2017 to make sure they got here as i was off work for the day and would be here to get them. The 13th came and went no flowers. I tried calling several times only to get hung up on. I am so disgusted right now i could just cry. I cant believe this company is still in business. TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT ON MY FIRST ANNIVERSARY. Its now 630 pm on Valentines and still nothing NO flowers and still trying to call and find out anything.

Diann Verdugo

February 10th, 2017 North Hollywood, CA

Ordered flowers for a memorial service. Was very specific about the type of arrangement and the flowers that were to be in the arrangement, as well as the color of the bow, and delivery time. My order arrived after the memorial service was completed and i took a picture of the arrangement and sent it to the customer service explaining that the arrangement was NOT even close to what i ordered. they stated it was the best they could do in a short amount of time (24 hrs). i have called customer service for 3 days in a row, with phone disconnections and finally reached some sort of manager. she offered me a $30 discount. Seriously!!!! NEVER , NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Rachel Campbell

February 9th, 2017

The website advertised "Flash Sale!" For the next 40 minutes you'd get up to 45% off amAND free shipping. The lady who took my order did not understand AMYTHING. I spelled things 3-4 times letter by letter- even the simplest things. She quotes me the price then told me my total was $23 more than the price quoted- because while they didn't charge me the $10 for shipping, there was a "convenience fee for the flowers being hand delivered" WHAT?!?!? THEN when I said I wouldn't pay that she dropped the price $5. I still said I'd have to call back because charging a convenience fee for delivery is NOT free delivery- so she lowered the price again. We did this twice more. -and I'm still paying a convenience fee... So after receiving my email receipt and checking everything, she misspelled the entire message on the card- after we already had gone letter by letter three times. I'm so frustrated. The order better be beautiful and delivered on time. Either way I'm never shopping there again.

[email protected]

February 8th, 2017 Elk Grove Village, IL

AVAS FLOWERS RUINED MY FATHERS FUNERAL !!!!! My father had passed after a long illness, and I wanted a special casket spray with red roses, as they were his favorite flowers, I also ordered a matching standing spray from the grandchildren, They were to be the red, white and blue theme as he was a world war I vet. I specifically repeated over and over that I wanted red roses in the arrangements, along with the rest of the red white and blue flowers. I believed the man on the phone who assured me that my arrangements would have red roses. Well the day of the wake the flowers came and not one red rose! not one! All white roses! I was so upset but it was the death of my dad I waited till after the funeral to call them, and the customer service rep was rude ad unresponsive, after a few long holds he told me I should have looked at the invoice, really, really, it didn't say what color roses at all. I trusted the person who assured me they would be red!!. He said so sorry but we cannot do anything about it, you should have checked the invoice, once again he said! And I repeated it didn't say what color the roses. They take forever to answer the phone after the order has been placed and they refuse to even issue a small credit for their fault in this matter. Never would I order a thing from them, after almost $500.00 in arrangements, they do nothing to help you!

Rudy Lustica

February 8th, 2017 Dayton, NJ

This Business should be shut down !! I can't believe how unprofessional this service is and I am in disbelief that I am writing a negative review because this is my first one. I went out of state and ordered flowers for my wife on our anniversary. They delivered the wrong flowers from what I ordered. The flowers were also twice less the amount of what I paid for and were half dead. I called the customer service and they told me to email them the photos. I emailed the photos and requested the full refund and got an email response from Aaron to call the customer service. I called the customer service again and spoke to Christian who was very unprofessional. He constantly interrupted me, and argued that my flowers were not half dead. After being on the phone with him for over 20 minutes and constantly on hold, I decided to check the reviews on this business and noticed how everyone got [email protected]_d by this company. There was no manager to speak with and after arguing with Christian who tried to make me settle on a redelivery, I finally got offered a 50% refund which I accepted because based on all these true reviews, I thought I would not get anything back at all. I would never order from Avas Flowers again and if you read all these reviews PLEASE do not order from this company. Your special occasion or surprise will be ruined.

Al

February 3rd, 2017

Completely dissatisfied with their service, product & responsiveness to customer concerns. Ordered flowers for my ailing wife. The delivery was prompt but the arrangement was a disaster in that the flowers were stuffed in a small vase ( looked as if they were glued together) and lacked the ribbon which was supposed to be part of the arrangement. I removed the the flowers, put them in a decent vase, put a ribbon on it and presented them to my wife. I expressed my dissatisfaction to Avas via email and they requested pictures. Too late!! Worst deal I ever made for $93. Never again, check yelp before you buy.

Rane Camden

February 1st, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

I purchased a $115.99 "premium" bouquet with the 45% off discount. I live in Arizona and my 73 year old mother lives in Marysville, CA. My mother was moved to a rehab ctr the same day I purchased the flowers and was heavily medicated. I did not receive the attached picture of the flowers until 48 hrs later. The most I would have spent on this bouquet w/o a discount would have been $40-50. The flowers I ordered is the one in the background w/4 roses, 2 carnations and I don't know what the other 3 flowers are, but most certainly is not worth $115.99. And the little card was $3.99, the type other florists throw in for free. Chris the owner said I had 24 hours to report if there was a problem and offered me a $20 credit. All I can say is DO NOT order from this shady business.

Bo

January 30th, 2017 Milwaukee, WI

Worst company ever. They go to great lengths to get rid of any negative feedbacks because they are a scheming company that robs people in their moments of despair and in their moments of joy they rob that joy! Please do not use Avas for your floral needs. You will be sadly disappointed and then pissed off about how horrible their customer service is. Ordered $1400 worth of flowers, never received $750 worth of them. Despite numerous phone calls, hours talking to them, emails trying to find a resolution, their resolution was to rob my family of $750 worth of funeral flowers for my grandfather's funeral. What a shameful, dishonest, unethical company. If you do order anyway be warned: order with your credit card so you can dispute it. Trust me, what you order and what you get will not be the same. With your bank/visa/debit card, you will not get your money back. That is the lesson I learned.

Erik Brandt

January 24th, 2017 FL

Horrible experience the flowers showed up two days late and when I tried to cancel they said they would cancel the order but instead it showed up two days late and they only refunded me $20. I warn you against using these folks.

Charlie Rocafort

January 23rd, 2017 Clearwater, FL

Unbelievable!! They delivered the wrong order to my house at the wrong specified time. These occasions are 'Right the First time' occasions and do not have second chances. There is no, oops I'm sorry lets try this again. The lies over the phone from the sales people, the cover-ups and deception from the customer service is unbelievable! Stay away from Avas Flowers and go to your local florist or even Publix. They are incompetent and crooks that will make a disaster of your special occasion.

Kay Sheila

January 19th, 2017

They have written incorrect suit no. And did not call me the day of delivery nor the next day. I had to call because they send me a email to contact them. They were suppose to take a photo before they deliver but they didnot.

Charlie Davis

January 18th, 2017

I ordered flowers for my girlfriend's birthday. Instead of delivering them on her birthday as requested (I double checked and I gave them the correct delivery date), they delivered them 8 days BEFORE her birthday. Ruined the surprise and created a very awkward situation for both of us.

L Leoni

January 17th, 2017 TX

Took my money,,, Showed out for Delivery until 9 pm.. NEVER delivered! No email - No phone - nothing as far as any type of Customer Service! Already spent over an hour trying to get an answer and refund.. No success as of yet! Do NOT use this Company if you want your delivery made!

SARAH Jerry

January 16th, 2017

Ordered chocolate for my boyfriend. He was in hospital in ND we live in MN. The chocolate he received was melted and had re hardened the taste was awful. We did not melt it. I called in my compliant several days later because I had other more important hospital issues I was dealing with and Avas would not refund me. So I paid $50 for melted gross chocolate when I was trying to make someone's day.

L. O.

January 16th, 2017 Davenport, IA

I misunderstood the false online advertising that this was a "LOCAL" company. When you call them they even claim to be a local company stating they are in your town which is 100% false advertising. What I know now is not only is this not a local company but this cannot be a real flower distributor. The customer service is nothing but continuous prompts to no where, fake customer service that keeps transferring, ringing in to lines no one is at, and false promises that they need to call you back to refund and someone will be in touch. No one is ever in touch. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. AVA'S FLOWERS IS 100% a scam. THIS IS NOT A REAL SERVICE, THIS IS A SCAM.

PennyBarry

January 16th, 2017 Charlotte, NC

I ordered the flowers mid afternoon one day, and they still were not delivered by 5 the following day! I will never use this company again! When I called to see what was going on, I was told they would check and call me back within 15 minutes. 45 minutes later I still have not heard from them. I called back and have been on an automated hold for 15 minutes. I suggest if you want your flowers actually delivered that you call another company.