Avas Flowers Logo

3.3

Kay B Saint Charles, MO

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. They add surprise fees as you are checking out, then produce a horrible product. Complaints don't help - they can't be bothered. They are after the fast money. There would be better value buying flowers at the grocery store & shoving them in a vase...that's about all they do. No artistry or arrangement at all.

dean nowell Gardiner, ME

worse company ever. order for a funeral. didn't make delivery. didn't want to refund. Talked us into a plant to be delivered the next day. that didn't happen. now 4 days later still won't refund. Says it is still out for delivery. we have stopped payment on visa and filing at better business.

Misti Austin, TX

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Worst customer service EVER. I tried for three days to get flowers delivered to a customer in the hospital. Like others, they charged me then let me know at the last minute they could not get the flowers delivered that day, offering discounts and credits. None ever materialized - the flowers never materialized.

Lee

Delivery was a day late with no notification and upon delivery the flowers were not the same as what I had paid for! Customer service line had no clue and could not give any information to help. Will not be preserving from this florist again.

Gail Gilman Kennebunk, ME

Scam Artist Fraudsters should not be allowed to cheat people on internet purchase. Business Bureau Rate "F" Outrageous conduit flower business to local florists who probably get only half the purchase price. Pass-through flower sales. Locals send wilted flowers. BEWARE!!!!

Cheryl Green Atlanta, GA

I ordered birthday flowers for a friend and had them upgraded. I asked her to send me a picture and the picture looked nothing like what I ordered other than the same colors. When I called to ask for a full or partial refund they were only willing to give me a credit toward a future purchase. They SUCK . Steer clear of this company,

Ky New York, NY

Flowers arrived on time but over half of them were damaged. After paying $18 just for handling (not shipping) you would think they would not be damaged on arrival. Very disappointing. Will not be using again or recommending to others.

Lilka Martinez Placerville, CA

Buyer beware. Horrible customer service. I ordered an arrangement on July 13, to be delivered on July 14. I found out on July 17 that it was never delivered. On July 17, the customer service representative tells me the arrangement will be delivered on July 18 and gives me a tracking number. The arrangement was never delivered.

Tiffany

You don't know all the fees they rack on till the end. Be very careful before you hit the last button. When the bouquet was delivered even the local florist was embarrassed by how bad the arrangement was. How do they stay in business with all these bad reviews?

Sandra Flores Fresno, CA

Do not use this flower shop/company. I spent $250 for two orders that should have been a 1/3 of the cost. Their prices are inflated! Buyer beware!!!! The price is not commensurate with the quality of the flowers/plant. The ratings are not accurate.

Susan Rooney

My sons ordered an expensive flower arrangement for Mother's Day. I never received the flowers, but my son's credit card was charged. Luckily my son asked me if I liked the flowers several weeks later, after hurt feelings between all parties. Always order local!

D. Kocis Framingham, MA

TERRIBLE. Did not order from them, they are scammers. I paid for a $25 bear, they did not deliver it and would not refund it. I paid for a $49 flower arrangement, they sent a different arrangement and delivered it a day late. Customer service is in India, so they barely speak English and they are not helpful.

Michelle Chambers

I ordered an arrangement for my mom paid for express delivery and a full sized card. The card was a typical floral arrangement card, the flowers arrived 2 days later and was completely wilted within 2 hours of arrival. Mom was very disappointed.

Elyse Greenbaum Springfield, NJ

Stay away from Ava's florist at all costs. They are the worst. I ordered flowers for mothers day that I was promised would come on Saturday. They now say they will be delivered after mothers day. This is unaccepatable. Dont do business with them-horrible customer service

Mary

Never delivered my order and customer service is a nightmare - they wouldn't give me my money back even though they had no clue what happened to my order. Can't comment on how the flowers looked, because we never got them. Not sure how they're still in business

Debra Williams

Arrangement delivered looked nothing like web photo which was ordered. Nearly $20 more than expected tops the ugly cake. My bad, should have researched this florist more throughly. So sad, what a rip off. Not to mention so embarrassing.

Gina Ricci Stonington, CT

I ordered a same day delivery for a funeral, 24 hours later no delivery. Over 2 hours on the phone with them only to get the run around and refusing to cancel the order. Claiming delivery but I called the funeral home and confirmed they did not deliver. They are very deceiving. This company is a scam. Buyer Beware!!!!

JOCELYNE SHIROMOTO

Did not call recipient as promised prior to delivering and left at door. First order was not as represented on website. It was suppose to be a gourmet basket and instead it was 3/4 fruit. Second order was flowers and they were ok but still did not call recipient prior to delivering as instructed to and as promised.

Victor Brunell Tallahassee, FL

I ordered an $85 arrangement of flowers from Avas for my grandmother to be delivered before 1 pm. The driver arrived at 8 pm, woke my grandmother up, and delivered the wrong arrangement of flowers. Avas refused to refund me or deliver the correct arrangement. They're crooks.

Rose Minniear Auburn, CA

They don't deliver ...that is the problem! They charge your account and don't deliver and when the flowers have not arrived 2 days later try to offer you a discount. Save yourself the trouble and disappointment and frustration and order from another company.

Erica Townsend

Avoid this company. Flowers were delivered 3 days late and in terrible condition because they obviously made them Friday but didn't deliver til Monday. Terrible followup and on a $100 order that was 3 days late they offered only $15 off our next order... This is not OK. Youre overpriced and your hidden fees are shameful scams.

Erik Brandt FL

Horrible experience the flowers showed up two days late and when I tried to cancel they said they would cancel the order but instead it showed up two days late and they only refunded me $20. I warn you against using these folks.

Kay Sheila

They have written incorrect suit no. And did not call me the day of delivery nor the next day. I had to call because they send me a email to contact them. They were suppose to take a photo before they deliver but they didnot.

Charlie Davis

I ordered flowers for my girlfriend's birthday. Instead of delivering them on her birthday as requested (I double checked and I gave them the correct delivery date), they delivered them 8 days BEFORE her birthday. Ruined the surprise and created a very awkward situation for both of us.

L Leoni TX

Took my money,,, Showed out for Delivery until 9 pm.. NEVER delivered! No email - No phone - nothing as far as any type of Customer Service! Already spent over an hour trying to get an answer and refund.. No success as of yet! Do NOT use this Company if you want your delivery made!

Christina Monaco Ballwin, MO

Ordered balloons on 1/10 and now it is 1/12...still no balloons. Customer service was not listening. Their employee made a mistake and the management was not accountable. Did not get a full refund. I will make sure never to use them again!

Melinda Duval Canton, GA

Results do not equate to the pictured product. Customer service is a joke with automated responses. The arrangement appeared to be a $20 bunch of flowers in a dirty cloudy vase without a ribbon or bow. The arrangement was not semetrical or professional at all!

Kaitlin Fleming Amarillo, TX

I am getting married. I ordered flowers w/ message asking my sister to be my MOH, no message and I paid for it. They wrote her address on the greeting card. The flowers looked awful compared to online. I'm so sad this was taken away from me because of their screw up And I paid almost 100 dollars! Never again with this company.

Adam

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEIR FRAUDS. I GOOGLED LOCAL FLORIST BECAUSE I LIVE OUT OF STATE. FIRST OFF THATS A LIE.. THEIR AN IN BETWEEN COMPANY. THEY SENT OUT SOMETHING A CHILD WOULD HAVE MADE IN KINDERGARTEN FOR THEIR PARENTS FOR $55. DO DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. I CALLED TO COMPLAIN AND THY SAID TO BAD SO SAD FOR ME!!!!!!

Suzie Boeyer Cornelia, GA

This company is a scam. I ordered a 100$ arrangement that was delivered early and left outside for over 4 hours, it looked like a 15$ bouquet you could get at Walmart. This company would do nothing to fix it, I had to call my credit card company to dispute the charge. Horrible customer service.

Sahil Suy-Saran Rochester, NY

This company has no value. Morals. Or understanding of the consumers needs. They are slow in response. They lied to get the sale and made excuses later. They don't care about anything but money i spent hundreds of dollars on trash.

Denise Wahoo, NE

Ordered a Medium size, meat and cheese gourmet basket for over 75.00. What was delivered was 3 apples, 2 oranges, 1pair,1grapefruit a package of goldfish crackers, vending machine PB cracker, Milano cookie. Where the meat and cheese!!!

Dianne Combs Fayetteville, NC

Flowers ordered for funeral total $133. Ordered a banner a bow and a large arrangement on a stand. Received wilted small basket! They are claiming I did not notify them within the 24 hour window. I returned to them the email I sent the next day after the funeral. Very unhappy with the flowers and customer service.

Kelly Roswell, GA

The flowers delivered were totally different than pictured. Huge disappointment. I will never order from them again.

Raven ,

If I could give 0 stars I would. They cancelled my order and didn’t even want to give my money back. Ruined my girlfriends birthday surprise. Never shoo with this company, ever.

Robert Brean Bellflower, CA

Sent the wrong flowers. Half the flowers dying early on day 2. Not a flower arrangement just flowers shoved in a box with a vase to small to support them. Customer service unresponsive. I would give 0 stars if I could.

Robert Lantz Coeur d'Alene, ID

I might as well add my 1 star review. Should have read reviews first. They did not deliver on the day I requested, changed my delivery date without notification, phone number is not working, customer service is unavailable.

Ridiculous!! Glen Rock, PA

Ridiculous!! The arrangement I order was $34.99 w/free delivery then taxes added on...that's fine. What wasn't fine was they charged me $15.95 stating it was a "service & handling" fee!!! What a rip off!!

Tori cap Whitman, MA

I was happy to support a small business however I came to be very disappointed with a late delivery and horrible customer service I spent way too much money for this kind of service.

Jana Overland Park, KS

I'm so mad that I didn't read the reviews prior to my purchase. The bouquet was awful and when I sent them a picture they replied that it met their requirements. What a waste of $70! Don't buy from them!

leslie westbrook Easton, MD

Scam! I don't believe the "family story" at all! They are NOT who they say they are. Tack on high handling fees but oh goodie NO DELIVERY FEE! SCAM! And, what is delivered is not what was ordered! Never again!

Jenna McGillivray-Zanelli Meridian, ID

I ordered an arrangement using the option to order exactly like you see in the photo online. The arrangement that arrived hardly resembled the one I ordered. Very sparse and a complete ripoff.

Patricia Glendale, AZ

I ordered flowers for my father at the VA cemetery, they were supposed to be delivered yesterday for Memorial Day. I called and called. Two days and still no delivery! I would never place an order with them again!

Linda Durnan Wading River, NY

I ordered an arrangement and the wrong one was delivered. It included flowers that I hate. Customer service said they would get back to me but still haven't heard from them after several days.

Jan Harper Somerset, KY

Horrible company, excuse after excuse and the flowers I ordered for my 3 month old grand who had surgery on her head were never delivered. This place is the scum of the earth!

Michael Weddle Arlington, TX

The reviews on their site are false! They are not a local company! The flower arrangement was not even close to the picture on the website! And they didn't deliver any of the extras I paid for! DO NOT USE

Rick Kasch Denver, CO

Worst experience ever by florist and I send flowers every year. Called day before for delivery next day. Promised to be delivered to restaurant in time for luncheon. Never arrived. Will never use again.

Kim

Ordered flowers for a dear friends wake and was called an hour before to be told that they do not deal with any florest who deliver to that funeral parlor. Gee I wonder why florsest don't want to do business with them.

Shauna Taylor FL

Crooks!!!! Delivery was not what I ordered--Looked like they got something from the Dollar Store and delivered it to my mom Mother's Day 2017. Never stuck by their satisfaction guarantee!! Horrible Company!!!

Amanda Landrum Silver City, NM

Avas Flower is flat out horrible!!! I dont recommend anyone ordering from here for busniess or personal! Still have made it right!!!! Ruined a very specail day which cant be redone!!!! DO NOT USE AVAS FLOWERS!!!!!