Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

Avas Flowers

Avas Flowers Logo

Avas Flowers

Price for 1 Dozed Roses: $55.99

Avas Flowers has been around for over 30 years and is currently headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey. They are a family owned and operated business that delivers flowers and gift baskets nationwide. They offer arrangements for special occasions and holidays or "just because". They offer same day delivery and their customer service line is open 24/7.

The Good

• Ratings
  • Deals
  • Customer service

Ratings

Each of Avas Flowers' products give customers the option to rate their purchase. This is very helpful to future customers. Future customers can look at the rating of each product to determine if they still want to go through with an order or floral arrangement. Avas Flowers contributes and donates to local organizations and nonprofits. They are currently a proud sponsor of many local nonprofits in their area.

Deals

They have a "Hot Deals" category that highlights all of their sale or discounted items. They currently have over 60 items on sale. Their website is business verified. Customers can feel confident that their purchase and personal information will be safe with a trusted company with an active "Trust Guard" approval. They have a 128 Bit SSL Secure Certificate. They have been a member with Trust Guard since 2011.

Their store is open 7 days a week with a customer service line available 24 hours a day. They have an informative flower wiki that informs and educates customers all about nearly every single flower that exists.

The Bad

• Additional fees
  • Live chat

Additional Fees

Although they claim that they have the lowest prices in the industry throughout their website, their prices, including all the additional fees, are higher than most of their competitors. Their delivery fees are pricey and they have too many additional and hidden fees that quickly add up.

Live Chat

They do not provide customers with a live chat option. If customers need to speak to customer service, they can call in during business hours or send in an email only. They do not accept returns, no matter the circumstances.

The Bottom Line

Avas Flowers is a family owned and operated business that has been around for a long time. They definitely have the experience and the ratings and reviews to prove it. However, most of the reviews we found about their company were poor. Since there were too many unhappy customers, we could not recommend Avas Flowers for your flower delivery needs. We suggest checking out our top recommended companies for better options.

Cynthiab0626
January 11th, 2019 Walbridge, OH DETAILS

CHECK THEIR REVIEWS!! They are mostly all ONE Star for a reason!! I needed same day delivery to a funeral home. Since our neighbor's daughter passed away in Florida and we live in Ohio, we did not find out until last minute. She was flown home for services. I ordered from this company ONLY because they advertise like they are in the same town. THEY ARE NOT. I needed same day delivery to Perrysburg Ohio. When googling your town, they come up with that town advertised on their website like they are located there, tricking you. The flowers were supposed to be delivered YESTERDAY. They were not. Website says "same day flower delivery". My confirmation email even has yesterday's date for delivery. Today I get an email stating they will be delivered today. They advertise "FREE DELIVERY". DON'T FALL FOR IT!!! Yes, you get "Free Delivery". THEN, when checking out, they tack on a $15.00 "Handling Fee". LOL. Isn't that paying for delivery? I tried clicking the link on their page for help since NOBODY WILL ANSWER THE PHONE. I got an email back saying the message was not deliverable. I called back again and hit option 1 this time for a new order thinking that may prompt someone to answer. A recording message said nobody was available and hung up on me!!! I called back and pushed a different option. A different recorded message offered to leave my number for a call back. I did. They NEVER called back. STAY AWAY!! READ REVIEWS, I wish I did first.

Jeff Hansen
January 11th, 2019 Maple Grove, MN DETAILS

Avas Flowers was terrible, didn't delivery the Get Well Balloon with no refund either. The Everlasting Sympathy Lavender arrangement that I chose from their site was delivered not even similar in color, style or flower type than what was ordered. Avas Flowers own substitution policy states "minor changes" will be made without consent. They chose to not deliver balloon and to send a completely different arrangement without my consent which violates their own policy. My complaint was received 1 hour after delivery, Avas Flowers never contacted me, 7 days later I painfully called and after being on hold with 3 different call center employees and 40 minutes later was told a 10% refund could be issued which didn't even cover the $9 balloon they never delivered for me but was paid for. Horrible customer service for a supposed "local family owned business"

Stew Pidasso
January 11th, 2019 Williston, ND DETAILS

Ordered flowers 3 days ago and still waiting. Guess they plant a seed and once it’s a full grown flowering plant they will deliver... All my plans are ruined, thanks AVAS

Jonell E Gillis
January 10th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS

This place is a joke. I ordered flowers to be delivered to my daughter at her job for her birthday. I ordered online and in the notes, I said if they can't get them there by 1 PM to cancel the order, because she leaves at 1PM. I also called and talked to a real person who said they would get them there by 1PM. On her Birthday, I get a text that they can't get there AT ALL on her Birthday and they will deliver them the next day. When she got to work there was a sealed box (delivered by USPS) She opened it, and it wasn't the flowers I ordered and the balloon was broken. Wow what a scam

Laroya Compton
January 10th, 2019 Irving, TX DETAILS

I ordered a birthday bouquet with a purple bow for my Mother's birthday with 1 birthday mylar balloon, 3 latex balloons (purple, pink and yellow which I paid extra for) and a regular sized birthday card...Well, the flowers were ok but there was a polka dot bow, 1 extra silver mylar balloon in place of the 3 latex balloons, the card was the small sized cards that are attached to a bouquet and the order was placed at 8am and they did not arrive until well after 4pm. :(

Samantha
January 10th, 2019 Jasper, AL DETAILS

I helped my brother order flowers for his gf birthday. They live in different towns so we used Google to help us fund a local florist in her town. Avas was the first to pop up. Ordered a beautiful arrangement bursting with color. And that was NOT what was received. It had 6 roses in it , some carnations and mainly GREENERY! Almost 80$ for greenery! And half a dozen roses he could've spent 10$ bucks on at Wal-Mart! I ordered the deluxe and what was sent was SO SMALL, It was EMBARRASSING!!! When I emailed customer service about how unhappy I was -and not to mention I paid for a colored vase that wasn't received- I was given the go around! They refunded me for the vase I didn't receive and said after reviewing the pictures I sent to them, the order was filled to value and recipe! ... ?!!??.... Again, I argued this point with the sales rep and told them I would GLADLY pay 39.99 for the small arrangement , bc that's what was received and wanted refunded the difference I paid for a deluxe. I was given a 10% refund. Anyone who can do math. Knows that doesn't add up. They are crooks and a scam! They sent flowers that did NOT live up to what they advertised! There are people who are still fighting to get their money back from avas so I guess I should be satisfied with what little bit I got!

Chris caine
January 9th, 2019 Porter, TX DETAILS

I ordered flowers for my wife as nd they were never delivered tried to contact them several time with no response ask for a refund in an email to them. Still no response the basically some a hundred dollars from me. Not only stay away ruin from this company they have no customer service and are shady to say the least.

Robert Dees
January 7th, 2019 Cambria, CA DETAILS

I ordered a $150 wreath that was supposed to include red roses and a red ribbon. It had neither. What I got was a cheap-looking ring of chrysanthemums, all white.

Thaddeus
January 7th, 2019 Champaign, IL DETAILS

I had requested the My Sun, Moon and Stars arrangement to be sent to the funeral service of my friend who just died of cancer. I had been told that the yellow roses would be replaced with white ones, and I specifically confirmed that there would be blue glass, as my friend who just died loved blue glass, that was the entire reason I chose this particular arrangement. When the flowers arrived, not only were the roses yellow, but the glass was not blue, it was a clear vase. There only appears to be one lily and just a few pink flowers, not the blue/purple flowers from the picture on the website. Baby's breath appears to have been used to give the appearance of a full bouquet, but to be honest the bouquets I can go buy from Walmart for $9.99 look better than this one, and I paid $66. What is especially disappointing though is that on the day of my friends funeral, I was hoping to have sent a touching symbol that would be of value to the family - symbolized by the blue glass that my friend loved, and instead they got just some flowers, that lacked any meaning.

Julie Simpson
January 7th, 2019 Wheat Ridge, CO DETAILS

I ordered a floral tree with carnations and mums and ornament in among the greens what was delivered was a bunch of greens with a bow and a couple of flower and did not resemble in any way what I ordered. A complete waste of almost 90 dollars, and when I called them they promised to deliver her another floral bouquet and they did not do that either. Do not use them.

Alissa
January 7th, 2019 Chelmsford, MA DETAILS

I ordered flowers to be sent to a friend from this website because the arrangement I chose said it could be delivered on the day I needed. Upon submitting and confirming my order, it said I chose a “Flex date” between the day I chose and the next day which I DID NOT approve. I later received an email that my order would be delivered on the correct day and then hours later, they called me to say it wouldn’t - it would be potentially two days after I wanted it delivered. I asked them to cancel my order and they said I would not be fully refunded. The order is for a friend’s father’s anniversary of his passing and they were completely insensitive to it. The woman on the phone seemed like she was reading off a script and had no understanding of the significance that delayed flowers for this kind of order would look like an after thought. I’ll never buy again and I would advise against anyone doing so.

Jasper Beach
January 7th, 2019 Andover, MA DETAILS

These folks are not locally owned and operated, Their HQ/Call Center is in New Jersey and once they take your order and your credit card, they contact a local florist. No problem there. The problem exists in deceptive pricing - they add a service fee after you've agreed on a price and given them your card number. They fail miserably on delivery date and times. The quality and quantity of flowers they provide are beyond sub-par. Your ability to talk to them about any and all issues is almost non existent. I talked to a florist who won't do business with them and refuses to take orders from them. There are many, many more quality vendors out there - do your homework. Stay away from this deceptive, poor quality, and highly priced business!

John F
December 31st, 2018 Elgin, TX DETAILS

Apparently this is a legit business, but they act like a scam in every possible way including pretending to be a local florist by setting up dummy sites, posting phony review ratings on their website, hiding legitimate negative reviews, etc. It is clear why they need to hide. They are extremely unreliable, and the customer service is horrible. I placed an order which they said the could deliver same day. Called a few hours later and they re-confirmed it would be delivered that day and said they would check to see if they could get it expedited. 8 hours later, no word from them. So I called customer service again and they say they had a problem contacting a local florist, which they pretend HARD to be on their website to the point of lying about it. So anyway, they didn't bother to call me and say my order couldn't be delivered. If it wasn't being delivered to my own home I would never have known. The offered to send a different arrangement "from their warehouse" to arrive 7 days later. Yeah. I'm sorry I can't reschedule my wife's birthday. Left me high and dry, empty handed. I would have given them a second star maybe if they had at least tried to contact me and let me know it wasn't going to happen when I made the extra effort to ask about whether it would be same day delivery and was assured it was. The customer support person (obviously in a call center, possibly offshore) was unapologetic and indifferent to the dilemma they put me in. Avoid this business at all costs, and be SUPER careful when ordering from a "local florist" they are very good at disguising themselves via mock store-front websites to pretend they are just down the street.

Cheryl Person
December 31st, 2018 Sealy, TX DETAILS

Wish these reviews had shown up when I ordered! Was trying to send flowers for Christmas eve. They not only failed they said their only option was UPS and it would take several days! When I tried to check status online it said there wasn't one. When I sent email it said it might take couple weeks to reply if around holidays. When I called today to their supposed live number it takes a while to get to a human. And then the human put me on hold to "check" then it rolled me to their automated review system. So of course had to repeat process only with much longer hold time and with the news that they failed with no apologies or explanations. They did refund money and pointed it out to me like I should be impressed. Their website of course acts like they have all these local connections and it's a total lie. If they could have even arranged for today with some concessions I would have lived with it. These guys need to be brought down!

Jan
December 31st, 2018 Ogden, UT DETAILS

Terrible customer service! Called in to order a Seasonal holiday bouquet for $44.96 when placed order was told would receive a receipt. Payment of $72.69 removed from my banking and no receipt! Once noticed amount removed from bank made a call regarding no receipt, was then told about card fee, now fee and a service fee of $18.00 which I did not authorize. Asked to speak with supervisor was told there was none. Found that hard to believe asked about refund was told not able to do. Have not had a chance to speak with the recipient of the flowers yet but hoping the quality of the flowers were better than the customer service..they may have been dead! I would NOT recommend this florist!! Save your money!!!!

Jana
December 31st, 2018 Overland Park, KS DETAILS

I'm so mad that I didn't read the reviews prior to my purchase. The bouquet was awful and when I sent them a picture they replied that it met their requirements. What a waste of $70! Don't buy from them!

Maddie
December 18th, 2018 Nashville, TN DETAILS

My boyfriend had ordered from them twice with no problems whatsoever. We were happy with the flowers and the service. However, this third time when there was a problem with the delivery escalated to be the worst experience we've ever had with a business. My boyfriend ordered flowers for me for our one year anniversary. He waited painstakingly all day for me to thank him for the flowers he ordered to be delivered to my office, but they never came. When I got home he asked me if I got the flowers and I said no. He tried the email he found online and it bounced back. We tried calling and the automated service hung up on us. Finally, almost a week later we got through to an actual human. We explained the situation and said that I had never received the flowers. They told us the name of a person who had signed for my flowers and they worked in a completely different building than I do. I also was furious that they allowed a stranger to sign for my flowers. By the time I went to that building after finding out my flowers went to the wrong place they had already thrown them away. My phone number was listed on the recipient but neither me or my boyfriend ever received a notification that the flowers were left somewhere not listed on the address provided. The customer service representative, Janet, was absolutely terrible. I think they outsource their customer service because she could barely speak English and we had to repeat ourselves several times. She blatantly lied to us that the delivery person couldn't access my building so they had to leave them with someone else who then notified me (my building is open 24/7 and I was never notified). She also said she couldn't give us a refund because it was beyond their 3 day window. This was ridiculous since we couldn't even get in contact with them. We asked for her manager to call us back and we never got a call. Ava's flowers for ruined the anniversary surprise and caused us endless hours of stress and anxiety. If you want to throw money down the drain order from them!

Ronnie
December 18th, 2018 Great Meadows, NJ DETAILS

I placed an order at 12pm on Monday October 29, 2018. I needed this order to arrive on the Monday, October 29th before 3pm. I choose AVAS Flowers because they advertised same day delivery as long as the order is placed before 2pm on the same day the delivery is requested. The customer service employee, Charlie, assured me that since the order was placed before 2pm that it will arrive before 3 or by 3pm. Charlie even put me on hold to speak with someone to confirm that this request can be accomodated. The reason it was imperative that it arrive that day was due to a very special surprise and also the recipient only works part-time and leaves by 3pm each day. I kept checking the AVAS website to track my order and I couldn't access my order. I called after 3pm and spoke to Daniel who told me that he was able to catch the driver and cancel the delivery for today and move it to tomorrow. I was extremely upset about this. I wanted it to be a surprise and be special and that didn't happen. At the end of the day I receive the below; On Monday, October 29, 2018, 4:45:06 PM EDT, Avas Flowers <[email protected]> wrote: Dear ........ , Thank you for using Avas Flowers. We are happy to take care of your floral order for K...... Your order was successfully delivered! ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE: 10/29 ACTUAL DELIVERY TIME: 4:39 PM DRIVER NAME: John INVOICE NUMBER: 177105/1 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: 0000 Vase arrangement of burgundy and White Flowers Again, thank you for the opportunity to serve your floral needs. We look forward to being your florist of choice in the future! For further information on your delivery visit www.AvasFlowers.com/Status. and enter your order-number 5591504. Sincerely, Avas Flowers www.AvasFlowers.com 877-638-3303 I then called AVAS and spoke to another person. I told them that I had called earlier and spoke with Daniel and that he was able to reach the driver and stop the delivery and that a new order would be delivered the next day. This 3rd person I spoke with told me to call back tomorrow and maybe they can refund my money since I paid $60.98 for the arrangement and it wasn't delivered per their confirmation of "by 3PM" and now it won't be a fresh product nor the surprise I needed it to be. I contacted my bank and they tried to dispute it (which took a few weeks) but AVAS said they will not refund me my money back. I called AVAS on Saturday, December 15, 2018, which took more than 15 minutes to get someone on the phone to just discuss this matter with. I spoke with a customer service representative who couldn't help me so she put me through to a fella named George whereas she told me that George was a Manager. I explained again, now the 4th time that I spoke to a different employee of AVAS, and he said blatantly that the flowers were delivered on time and the time of delivery on my confirmation, 4:39PM, was the time the truck returned to the garage. First of all, AVAS Flowers is just a call center, they just place the orders with a local florist, which I should have went through in the first place and what I will always do moving forward, so there is no way he would know any information on the driver's return. Second of all, it clearly says on the above that the "ACTUAL DELIVERY TIME WAS 4:39PM. I spoke directly to the recipient and she left her office at 3PM, and she did not receive the flowers at 3PM as George claimed. I asked George if he was the Manager in charge and he said he is not a Manager and for me to call in a few hours. I said who do I speak with and he just said again "just call back in a few hours". He was the most unprofessional, rudest, arrogant customer service representative I've ever spoken to. AVAS needs to be "SHUT DOWN". With all the complaints on file with this business, how come they aren't out of business yet? When I ordered these flowers I was clear in requesting that I needed the same day delivery by 3pm. If they couldn't accommodate this request, I should have been told right at that moment as there are many other florists that I could have contacted. So now because of their dishonesty, terrible service, untrained and unprofessional employees, I am out $60.98. I would never recommend AVAS Florals. A disappointed and totally unsatisfied customer in Warren County NJ NOTE; THE ONLY REASON I'M GIVING 1 STAR AS I'M REQUIRED TO PROVIDE SOME TYPE OF RATING. HOWEVER, I WOULD RATE AVAS FLORISTS A "0"

Dawn Montoya
December 13th, 2018 Destin, FL DETAILS

Death in family-one dozen white roses in a vase ordered(nothing complicated). Bouquet of cheap purple chrysanthemums arrived 4 days late. Still fighting with them for refund and or new bouquet to be sent-despite their satisfaction "guarantee".

Ida hardin
December 7th, 2018 Berea, KY DETAILS

My sister was in the hospital and I wanted her to get flowers, ftd did not deliver in her area so I went with Avas,they were very courteous and the flowers were gorgeous,wonderful experience

Stacy
December 7th, 2018 Commerce, MI DETAILS

WORST flowers we’ve ever sent; embarrassment!! False advertising! They do not send anything close to advertised photos! Customer service is worse than the flowers!

Gricel Valdes
December 7th, 2018 Lehigh Acres, FL DETAILS

Service is totally unacceptable, delivery date and time was sent to me and delivery was not done next day after I received the notice and when delivery finally came it was not what I ordered AT ALL. Not the color, not the right size, nothing to do what it was offered at the website. If I could rate a minus 5 start I will rate it MINUS START!!!!

C. Rodriguez
December 7th, 2018 San Antonio, TX

It was the worse. My husband tried to surprise me with flowers. 1. They had the wrong address 2. Then they said they came to my job And said that the security guard said they can’t deliver them 3. Then they said the security guard said I wasn’t at work Mind you they didn’t even bother to call my husband to let him know that they were having an issue. Then they don’t want to give my husband his money back. It is the worst service that I have ever had to deal with. I promise I will let everyone know not to use their service. I’m gonna report then to the better business bureau.

Kathy Arnold
December 7th, 2018 Kansas City, MO DETAILS

I made a mistake of ordering from this company, I got a text saying, the flowers was delivered. I called my friend to verify but they had not been. I finally got a hold of someone after trying several time and being hung up multinational time, I was also transferred and then again being hung up on! After I finally getting a hold of some one they wanted another 20.00 to deliver the flowers. Order at your own risk!!

Dont do it
December 7th, 2018 Evans, GA

Horrible.... please do not use them. All I have to say they tried to charge me for something I didn’t even approve or purchase. The customer service tho is straight trash! Just by the customer service over the phone I will never use them or anything that supports them. People save your money. If you read other reviews they like to charge you for things. But I never made the purchase! And I was on hold for 2 hours. Where do you guys hire your staff. Ava’s Flowers you will never be as successful as you claim to be with a staff like that. I spoke to 1. LOUIS who was the rudest human I have ever encountered in life, may god handle that one 2. RACHEL who was kind. 3. Summer who was also nice 3. Oscar let’s just say he answered the phone.

Jennifer
November 26th, 2018 Melrose, FL DETAILS

Horrible experience. Ordered a colorful arrangement for my friend who passed away suddenly. Her husband sent me a picture ( otherwise , I would never have known what they actually sent). They sent 4 already full bloomed roses and 6 half dead roses. No colors at all. It cost $70.00 and I could have gotten better flowers at Walmart. When I complained I got a $10.00 credit. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Lisa
November 26th, 2018 Aurora, CO DETAILS

My mother ordered flowers for a funeral and paid a loy of money for the flowers. The flowers received at the funeral home was nothing like the flowers in the picture she had ordered. We called and even sent pictures and the company is not very willing to admit fault on their end. Even to go as far as to argue back with us stating many excuses as to why its the same thing. I do not recommend at all. Very disappointed.

Haley
November 26th, 2018 Ocala, FL

I have not personally purchased through Ava's flowers, however my best friend's boyfriend was having flowers sent to her from this company and she has yet to receive any flower arrangement. The company stated the flowers were delivered, They never were and Ava's flowers made ZERO attempt to contact the buyer regarding so. Several call attempts had been made to get the money refunded and it is still ongoing. the customer service from this flower company is NONEXISTENT and they do not hold themselves accountable for their mistakes. Their service is absolutely unacceptable. I would not recommend them to anyone ever.If putting ZERO stars would be an option, I would have.

Lamantha
November 19th, 2018 Forney, TX

Poor service all around. No delivery and no refund. Poor customer service

Charlie
November 16th, 2018 Stuart, FL DETAILS

1, No card with flowers 2, huge handeling charge pops up at check out. 3, flowers nothing like stock photo.

Scott F.
November 14th, 2018 Colts Neck, NJ DETAILS

Had to give one star because you can't give zero. Worst flower buying experience. Ordered flowers and balloons for a surprise for my 84 year old mother in law. Was quoted a delivery window of between 9:40 - 10 am as this was for a surprise. I specifically provided her apartment number for delivery as she lives in a large complex. When the receipt arrive via email, I noticed that the apartment number was missing despite specifically reviewing all delivery details with the associate. I called back and another associate corrected the order and I received an updated invoice with the apartment number on it. As 10:00 on the delivery day came and passed, I called only to be told that they now can't guarantee delivery before noon. Surprise not shot, I waited until noon for delivery. Still no flowers. Called again, only to find out that the driver delivered the flowers to the management office on the other side of the property causing me to get in the car in a driving rain storm to get the flowers. When I got to the management office they told me that they told the driver to deliver the arrangement to the apartment but he answered that they always leave it here, which was false. Next day all the balloons have lost helium and are on the floor. I have called Avas 6 times to get satisfaction. They have claimed that the didn't have the address despite it being on the receipt dated 3 days before the delivery and now that it was too late to claim a product defect, which I told them about as soon as the balloons dropped a day after delivery. They offered to give me a whopping $12 on a $100 order, which is crap.

Melina
November 14th, 2018 Naperville, IL DETAILS

If I could give a no star review, I would. I am surprised they are still in business. Avas did not deliver our flowers to my uncle's wake. They were entirely unhelpful when we called an hour after they were due to be delivered, and have been unreachable since. The local florist they contracted did not receive our two orders from avas at the same time, and they refused to call her back to confirm anything. This was the worst customer service experience I have had yet, and no grieving family should have to deal with this type of issue.

Willa Conlan
November 12th, 2018 Winter Garden, FL DETAILS

I ordered an arrangement for my sister's funeral. The flowers I ordered were not the ones that were delivered. I ordered a medium basket arrangement, and they delivered something that was sized more to a Barbie Dream House. It was very upsetting to my family and i, as that was supposed to be the backdrop for her ashes. It was not even visible over the box of cremains. We called immediately upon seeing the arrangement, and they refused to give me any information about who fulfilled the ordered, and then proceeded to ignore all our emails and photos that we sent to back up our complaint. Tonight, they called to tell me how beautiful the arrangement was, and how it had lilies of the valley, etc. I don't want their platitudes, I want the arrangement that my sister, a 19 year veteran of our military, deserved, and that was ordered. I could not care less if I got a refund, but an apology is deserved. That is how you make it right.

Anna Brozel
October 29th, 2018 Raleigh, NC DETAILS

I would give zero stars if I could. I ordered flowers for same day delivery. Flowers weren't delivered. After 24 hours I called to see why. They said they couldn't get up with the florist, so they would get back to me. 48 hours later I called and they said they still couldn't get him out with the florist and they would get back with them. I called back and said I want to cancel. They said they would get with the florist and get back to me. A short time later they said the flowers were delivered and the florist had been trying to deliver them for two days. The flowers were never delivered. My account has been charged. To get my money back they say I need to return the flowers THAT WERE NEVER DELIVERED.

Rachel
October 16th, 2018 Elyria, OH DETAILS

I ordered flowers to be delivered next day, got an email stating they wouldnt be deliver until a day later, then received a phone call stating they were out of pink roses which i agreed to substitute them for orange, then got a picture of what was delivered, TERRIBLE. They loom absolutely nothing like the picture on the website. Will NEVER use or recommend this company!!!

nick
October 15th, 2018 Portsmouth, RI

Avas should be ashamed of the arrangement they delivered. What a total scam.

Tammy g
October 12th, 2018 Pittsburgh, PA

This is the worst experience I have ever had ordering flowers. My same day delivery did not happened why? The florist Did not have enough flowers. LOL I was told next day, then told day 3 in the evening. This company is a joke. I am embarrassed for not having flowers For my dearest friend returning home from hospital. Ava’s Flowers is shameful. After being lead around in circles I canceled my order. I am now being told I will be reimbursed for flowers that never arrived. Let’s see if this even happens. What a Shameful, horrible company for blundering peoples emotional events. Shame shame shame on you Avas flowers.

Calvin
October 12th, 2018 Norcross, GA DETAILS

As a previous customer, I decided to trust this company with flowers for our anniversary. What a mistake, they not only failed to deliver the flowers on the scheduled day, they didn't do it the day after, after I called to ask why they didn't make it by the 4 PM deadline on the scheduled day. I called the next day when the flowers still hadn't arrived by noon, and had to call another 3 times after that. Still no flowers, and every call I was promised a call back. 4 calls, all with a promised call back, not a single one in the timeframe promised. Oh, but today, after not delivering the flowers for 2 days, they offered me a refund. And $15 the next time I order from them, as if that would be of any value. Stay far away from this company, they don't care about their customers, theiir repurtation, or your event or satisfaction.

Patricia S. Rice
October 5th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

This is a fraudulent company in several respects: 1. Their website indicates that they are a "local florist" which is untrue. I'm not even sure after my experience if they even exist as a florist. 2. They indicate percentages off pricing but then increase the price before applying the percentage off. 3. They advertise "free delivery" but have a $16.00 "service charge" after you have completed your order. 3. You cannot reach them by phone - wait times are upwards of 30 minutes or more 4. Their customer service agents speak very poor English so are difficult to communicate with. 5. They do not provide the service they say they will provide (simply delivery flowers on the date selected). Late in the day when it was too late to get flowers elsewhere, they contacted me to say they could not fill my order. I am concerned that this company may not even really exist and is just an internet scam. Avoid this company - call a local florist to have flowers delivered.

Lacricia G Swift
October 4th, 2018 El Paso, TX DETAILS

Terrible company that I will never use again. I ordered a lavender bouquet specifically for the color purple they delivered it without one ounce of purple. On the day of delivery I was contacted twice by customer service once to say they didn't have the same flowers I said that's fine make sure they're the same color because her favorite color is purple they did not listen. Then they called back saying they needed extra money to deliver it that day already paid money to have it delivered that day so I had to pay extra. When I contacted customer service and tell him it's not at all what I ordered and I paid extra for a deluxe bouquet this was definitely not it, they only offered me a $10 store credit. That is useless because I will never use them again save your money