Avas Flowers Logo

7.1

Avas Flowers has been around for over 30 years and is currently headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey. They are a family owned and operated business that delivers flowers and gift baskets nationwide. They offer arrangements for special occasions and holidays or "just because". They offer same day delivery and their customer service line is open 24/7.

TheBouqs.com Logo
1.7
FTD Logo
#4 FTD chevron_right
4.0

The Good

• Ratings
  • Deals
  • Customer service

Ratings

Each of Avas Flowers' products give customers the option to rate their purchase. This is very helpful to future customers. Future customers can look at the rating of each product to determine if they still want to go through with an order or floral arrangement. Avas Flowers contributes and donates to local organizations and nonprofits. They are currently a proud sponsor of many local nonprofits in their area.

Deals

They have a "Hot Deals" category that highlights all of their sale or discounted items. They currently have over 60 items on sale. Their website is business verified. Customers can feel confident that their purchase and personal information will be safe with a trusted company with an active "Trust Guard" approval. They have a 128 Bit SSL Secure Certificate. They have been a member with Trust Guard since 2011.

Their store is open 7 days a week with a customer service line available 24 hours a day. They have an informative flower wiki that informs and educates customers all about nearly every single flower that exists.

The Bad

• Additional fees
  • Live chat

Additional Fees

Although they claim that they have the lowest prices in the industry throughout their website, their prices, including all the additional fees, are higher than most of their competitors. Their delivery fees are pricey and they have too many additional and hidden fees that quickly add up.

Live Chat

They do not provide customers with a live chat option. If customers need to speak to customer service, they can call in during business hours or send in an email only. They do not accept returns, no matter the circumstances.

The Bottom Line

Avas Flowers is a family owned and operated business that has been around for a long time. They definitely have the experience and the ratings and reviews to prove it. However, most of the reviews we found about their company were poor. Since there were too many unhappy customers, we could not recommend Avas Flowers for your flower delivery needs. We suggest checking out our top recommended companies for better options.

1.1

john baldwin Plano, TX

Horrible customer service!!!! Never order from this place call 1800 flowers or Ftd don't waste your time!!! Placed an order for a funeral and they promised a dellivery just to get a text 10 minutes later saying it couldn't be delivered for another 4 days....after talking to some sweat shops in china and India and getting hung up on 5 times they finally canceled the order never order from this place!!!

K Beecher North Troy, VT

I placed a floral order for delivery on 4/2 and paid much more than such items delivered in the past have cost. The website indicated that delivery would be 4/3-4/4 (Easter). The next day (10:52am), I received notification that I should call so my needs would be better served. I called and was told the delivery could not be made until 4/5 because the arrangement I ordered was unavailable. This information should have been shared prior to accepting my payment. No refund was offered, just an insignificant discount on a future order. Later (8:24pm on 4/3), I received an e-mail with a link to select an alternative floral arrangement. The link does not work. These people are thieves (taking money when not having the item to deliver) with incompetent supply chain/website communication.

Tbrown Scottsdale, AZ

They are a total scam. Took $130 from me for luxury tulips and sent a tiny vase with some red roses. Told me it was impossible to re-send them. Refused to help me figure out a solution. Have now spent 10 hours trying to resolve

LR Lamarque Bowie, MD

I wish I could give this business a worse review. I made a purchase 2 days prior to scheduled delivery. I paid an extra $9.99 to assure that the delivery would occur on time and was scheduled for delivery at 2pm. When no delivery occurred by 3 pm I called. The national site was unable to reach the local florist and I was told I would receive contact from them. I was unable to leave the house to collect other items for my wife's birthday as I was waiting for delivery. I called twice between 3 and 4 pm with no information given as they were unable to reach the local florist. I then received a text stating that delivery had occurred at 4:15pm. I looked all around the house, no delivery had occurred. Finally after calling 2 more times and still being unable to receive more information, I told them I would like a refund and tried to salvage the remainder of my wife's birthday. We went out for birthday dinner at 6:30 pm. When we got back home at 9pm, the flowers were at the front door. They were the wrong size bouquet, they were in a vase when one was not ordered, there was 1 balloon when 2 had been purchased. I called them back that night again to assure a refund. I was told a full refund would be issued in 24 hours. 2 days later, after no contact from them, I called again to assure a refund and make arrangements for them to pick up their wrong product. I was then told that I would be refunded but charged an $18.99 fee for their service (or lack thereof). The lied or at the very least were wrong regarding the delivery. They sent the wrong product. They left out a portion of the paid for product. Then, they charged me for their service (or lack thereof) which they would not refund. Their business practice is shady to say the very least. I will never use them again and will share my information everywhere I can.

Carie Kifer Dahin Altamonte Springs, FL

I spent $103 on a "As Shown" Princess for a Day floral arrangement for my sister's birthday on March 11, 2021. When she sent me a picture thanking me for the flowers I was shocked by the product delivered. It looked NOTHING like what I ordered. It was skimpier and less full as well as having different (cheaper/cost effective) blooms. I could have gotten the same product from the local grocery for $40. I had it rush delivered, used a code for free delivery, there was also a service charge of $20. I called customer support in which I was told should would get a replacement and I would get an email updating me about the replacement. I never got an email and my sister never received a replacement arrangement. I called the next day and was told that it would be resolved. It is now March 15ht and they have not fulfilled their commitment to resolve the issue. I have not heard from them. Avas Flowers is a scam. I made a review on their website and it was never posted. They are showing false reviews OR only the good reviews. They are a 1 star operation for obvious reasons. I would give them 0 stars if it were an option.

Tom Palmer Winters, CA

First, the price they advertise is about half of what it will cost. Second, they act like they use local flowers, but my flowers shipped from Louisville KY to Vegas area. Third, they did not have the correct flowers. Fourth, they were two days late. Will never use again, do yourself a favor and do the same.

ALLIE Boaz, AL

I most definitely WOULD NOT recommend Ava's Flowers; I underwent the WORST experience ever ordering flowers. Sadly, I ordered flowers for the death of a good friend's loved one - the order arrived LATE, actually after the funeral. I was lied to about the status & delivery of the flowers, transferred to at least 8 different agents, and they even screwed up what flowers I ordered. The agents could barely speak English and could not give a reliable/correct response to when they would be delivered. Ava's preaches they are a "family owned business" but in reality they are nothing more than a middleman. I will NEVER order flowers from them again and will ensure everyone I know won't either - a HUGE disappointment at a time when flowers were needed the most; what's worst is I paid several additional fees (service, delivery, etc) and was not even offered a partial reimbursement for THEIR INCOMPETENCE!!! I highly discourage anyone from using them - horrible experience!!!

Kim Williams Seagoville, TX

This is a horrible company that does not stand by their satisfaction commitment at all!! I ordered a spray for my husband's funeral and the banner that I was charged an EXTRA $10 for was not on the flowers. There were flowers missing from the spray. I spent $180 on a spray that was not at all worth it!! They will not resolve this issue when called about it. The only reason they are getting 1 star is because I cannot select 0!!

Julia smith Dayton, OH

Horrible purchase. I ordered flowers for my mom for her birthday They were delivered and I have never seen anything like this in my life. Requested my money back - contacted my local flower shop. They have issues with this company as the local shops can only do what they can with making no money - please please please don’t order from this company. The flowers were 60.00 and didn’t even come in a vase. They were wrapped in a hideous mesh that didn’t match. The flowers were pretty but the arrangement was horrible.

Maureen Bradenton, FL

It is no surprise to be reading these reviews of this absolutely horrible company. Most likely, a careless amateur doing business out of his bedroom ("giving the business" to people is more like it). This company switched our order with someone else's. When approached via email, they refused responsibility stating they can send any item of their choice as a substitute. The order received by the recipient didn't even resemble what was ordered in the smallest way. Avas is bad news.

Johanna Bradenton, FL

In a word, HORRIBLE! Avas made a huge error by sending someone else's order to our recipient instead! What's more is that Avas would not accept responsibility for their mistake. Basically, they excused themselves by stating that their fine print allowed them to make substitutions and they used that as their loophole. Avoid this company by all means.

NMN West Greenwich, RI

BEWARE!! We received an item with no indication of sender. When we found out who sent it, they described a totally different item and said they gave Ava's their sender information. Contacted Ava's and they claim sender wanted to be anonymous and take no responsibility for the item stating they have the right to substitute. So, doesn't matter what you order. They send what they want. Should be able to give zero stars. Understand that I am not the paying customer but the recipient but there is no option for a recipient to submit so had to check off "paying customer" in order for this review to be submitted.

Sharon Ehde Bothell, WA

Horrible! They didn't deliver the flowers on time and there is no number to reach them. I will never use them again!

Lauri H Highland Park, IL

My mother died right before Christmas and I needed flowers for her funeral on Dec. 26th. No one local would be open and they were pretty much out of flowers anyway so I was happy when Ava's said they could deliver a large spray on Saturday Dec. 26th. I happened to look at the tracking on Dec. 24 and it said the delivery would be on Dec. 29. Not acceptable and I got NO communication that there was a problem. You'd think they would know if FUNERAL arrangements were delayed that they would TELL YOU. I was able to find a florist 30 min. away and I had to go pick up the flowers the morning of my mom's funeral. Not a great turn of events. This florist said never go to internet sites with no address, they just farm out the flowers anyway. Lesson learned! I would recommend everyone STAY CLEAR of Ava's Flowers!

Eric Robinson Beaumont, CA

HORRIBLE SERVICE! I ordered flowers from Avas online on Dec 31st at 11am for funeral flowers to be sent the same day by 7pm to the funeral home; however, they did not send them that day. New Years (1st) was a holiday but still stated that they would be delivered on the 1st. Nope. The 2nd was the date of the funeral and they called me only an hour before the funeral and they sent me an email saying they need another location to send the flowers (the funeral home address & phone was provided when I ordered them). Three days and no delivery for our loved one- and I live across the country from the funeral. They canceled the order and offered me a $20 discount on another transaction of flowers! Beware of this company, they will not try to make amends with you about their misdeeds even after a supervisor conversation and I was on the phone with these people for an hour! You cannot count on this company to do the right thing.

Christine Tate Avon, CT

I wanted to purchase something special for my Godmother who is 98y/o. I wanted to make her smile and be happy since this may be the last Christmas she is here with family. I found a beautiful arrangement at AVAS Flowers that I knew she would love. So, I purchased the DELUXE arrangement. First, I was shocked seeing that there was an additional fee of $17.95 as a Service Fee, God only knew what that was for!! Next, I received an email from AVAS requesting I call the Customer Service because there was an issue with the arrangement. They were out of berries so there would be a delay in Delivery [after Christmas]. Okay, things happen and at least I was happy to hear that “they cared” about what they provide to their customers. Well, my Godmother received the arrangement on the 26th and her daughter sent me a picture of what it looked like. OMG – I was so embarrassed!!!!! I didn’t even look like a $15 arrangement you could get at a grocery store!!! Hardly any berries, huge bow to fill in the empty spaces. I will NEVER purchase from or recommend AVAS Flowers to ANYONE.

K Kelly Nashua, NH

Do NOT order from this company!!! I wish I had read the reviews. They will charge you a hidden fee after you already checked out!

Nancy Burke Wilmette, IL

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I ordered flowers last weekend and they promised Sunday delivery until they had my credit card info. Then they started hedging, but still would not say that they could not deliver on Sunday. They promised Monday morning at the very latest, but on Friday, I got notice to contact them. Needless to say, they had not delivered the flowers, and on that call (3 tries -- 20" on hold until I finally got through on the 3rd try), they offered to deliver on Tuesday. 10 DAYS LATE! For special occasion flowers! They did absolutely nothing to make it right, and cut out the line when I asked them to reverse the charges.

Joy Chicago, IL

Awful! I ordered flowers to be delivered on Monday...it's Friday, still, no flowers. I have spoken to a rep 13 times calling with a different excuse. They are frauds and I do not understand how they are still in business. Please save your money, find another florist.

Raven ,

If I could give 0 stars I would. They cancelled my order and didn’t even want to give my money back. Ruined my girlfriends birthday surprise. Never shoo with this company, ever.

P Presser Toledo, OH

I wish there was a 0 and I wish I saw this page instead of the one on their website where they fabricated ratings. They use a call center in CT so you are essentially not even dealing with the "family owned store with 30 years in business" My order was promised before 2pm and not only was it NOT delivered on time, it was delivered the next day by another company who was "sold" my order. The names of all the people sending it were included and calls to track the order down took 30+ minutes to get a live person with NO ANSWERS.

Rita Bristol, CT

TWO DAYS after placing my floral order with Avas, one of my orders has NOT been delivered yet! I ordered two planter baskets of assorted plants (condolence situation) to two different addresses, and Avas substituted a small round glass vase of CUT FLOWERS for one and I was told they will substitute ONE ORCHID PLANT for the other. When I called to complain that these orders were not what I ordered at all and for which I was charged, I was told that they had to substitute because they could not get plants! My orders totaled $150, and all they could refund on my credit card was a total of $13 and give me a $20 store credit for future use. Future use? NEVER!!!

Heather Tuttle, CEBS, PHR Richmond, CA

I ordered two dozen pink roses for next day delivery from their website for my mother's 70th birthday. I was called the next morning to tell me they didn't have pink roses and they couldn't deliver them that day, but could get some from their farm and deliver the next day. They delivered 2 dozen orange and yellow roses that were left on the front deck in the heat without even ringing the bell to let my mom know they arrived. When she opened them, they were wilted and then they died two days later. Mom didn't tell me till day 5 after delivery. I immediately contacted customer service to let them know since their website states in multiple places in large font they have a 7 day freshness guarantee. That apparently only applies if you call within 24 hours of delivery to say your flowers will probably not last 7 days. I only wanted replacement flowers delivered. They refused even at the supervisor level. Even when I kept referring to the freshness guarantee, both the rep and supervisor kept reciting the policy. Infuriating. DO NOT BUY from them.

Holly Houston, TX

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I ordered flowers for my mother's 80th birthday, which obviously was an important event. I ordered them 5 days before her birthday and was assured they would arrive on her birthday. No flowers arrived which was greatly disappointing. When I tried to get a refund they continued to give me the run around not to do it and it took me getting really angry, accusing them of not being a reputable business, and threatening to contact the Better Business Bureau. Once they claimed they canceled the order it took quite awhile to get a cancellation number. And on top of that I was told that it could take up to 10 business days to receive the credit on my VISA card.

Max South Windsor, CT

I paid for free delivery. The “order form” automatically entered a delivery note, “before 2pm.” I wanted after 2pm. Their delivery message could not be removed. In the space provided in the delivery request box, I entered my desired time. Worried about the order’s two delivery times, I called customer service. The individual assured me- that they could see MY instructions- and so would the local florist. The flowers were delivered at the wrong time- With the virus issues, certain procedures needed to be followed, and I gave detailed instructions regarding the delivery location. The flowers were to be delivered for an outdoor party at a business. With all the social distancing regulations at the time, I could not be confident anyone would be at the indoor reception desk. Worse- the flowers were for the person who works at this desk- and were to be presented at the party. Then a confirmation email was sent- verifying delivery was made at 5pm. Actually it was bright and early in the morning. Fortunately, “someone” was at the location of delivery, and the person signing just happened to be the intended recipient. Wrong delivery Time and Location. Misguided customer service. False verification. Notified the company with concerns- no response.

Kathy Dima Glendora, CA

I called to order flowers for my sisters birthday ( Monday , June1 ). I asked for Blue Bells and they said they would try to get them. The day before the flowers were suppose to be delivered , I got a call stating they could not get the flowers I had asked for. We agreed on a substitute and that was the last I heard until today ( the day after my sisters birthday). No flowers were delivered! But, of course the charge went through on my credit card!!! I tried calling twice. The first time, we were disconected, the second time , after being on hold for 15 mins, I hung up. Sooooo very disappointed !!!!

Carolyn Nichols Lakeland, FL

Ordered flowers 1 doz mixed colored roses All red were sent .Last year I ordered a purple rose arrangemet a pink arrangement was sent that looked like an 8 yr old threw it together.After sending them a pic of it they gave me $ 18 refund.I will not be ordering from Avas again

Pat Toano, VA

Did not send arrangement ordered and paid for. No balloon that was paid for. $17.99 teddy bear is a choking hazard that fits in a small cup holder, probably purchased from the dollar store. $24.99 medium box of chocolates was 2 small $5.00 bags of cheap individually wrapped chocolates. I’m embarrassed to say I spent over $140.00 for this, and more embarrassed someone special received it from me!

Malia Smith Windermere, FL

Absolutely horrible! I will never use them ever again. Their phone system is terrible. I called to try and change my delivery date and talked to someone who said they fixed it...they didn’t. Tried to call multiple times and their phone system just repeats the order then hangs up. Worst florist ever. I will NEVER use them again.

Brenda G Austin, TX

Very deceiving floral shop, I purchased my vase arrangement online May 4th early morning, for my Mother and when checking out it said we might deliver as early as 6th,7th, 8th or 9th and had an x on 10th but nothing indicated on avas calendar past the 10th. Then later on May 8th I get a email about flex delivery and noticed on the order they changed my order to a 12 stem rose bouquet which was cheaper than the medium size vase arrangement I had bought. So I called avas customer line, which by the way the guy was nice on phone and said sorry about this we will try and get your order out hopefully by Sunday May 10th, but worst case scenario on Monday the 11th and proceeded to give me credit back for that mistake and threw in a small box of chocolates as a sorry. So here we are today the 12th saying it might be at my mom's by the 14th.... which btw avas been changing the schedule delivery date since day 1 but still giving them the benefit of the doubt.... so here I am hoping and crossing my fingers that when my mother receives her "Mothers Day flowers "sometime this week, they are at least beautiful flowers and in hopes that they at least put fillers to this bouquet, but will see.

Brian Knapp York, PA

Paid for a Luxury grade arrangement. Received a small. Customer service no help and said I received what I paid for. I paid $100 with service fee for a small arrangement that sells elsewhere for $30. Don’t waste your money!

Kathy Robertson Idaho Falls, ID

I phoned in an order for Mother's Day and was verbally assured that it would be delivered on time. When the flowers didn't arrive, I checked the status and was only then informed of their "flex policy." The flowers may not be delivered until Thursday--four days after Mother's Day. Another florist refused my order because they were completely booked for the holiday. Ava's is unethical and I will NEVER order from them again. In my opinion, it was an expensive scam. I have attempted to cancel the order, but their "customer service," keeps hanging up on me!

zandra Los Alamos, NM

Gift from grandkids for my 66 birthday. Flowers delivered 4 days after promised, arrived dead, dry, petals and entire heads falling off stems when removed from box. No money back as guaranteed. Horrible service. Do not use this company. No contact from customer service. Awful.

Brooke Mahoney-Livesay Pflugerville, TX

Brooke Mahoney-Livesay Completely a fraudulent company. I ordered a bouquet for my mother's birthday and agreed to a "flex" delivery date. They were to be delivered either on 4/26 or 4/27. When they did not arrive on either day, I called and emailed for THREE straight days. I was hung up on twice by alleged customer service representatives. I even tried the call you back at a scheduled time. Guess what - no phone call. Then they blocked my number so it would decline my call and feed to "thank you, goodbye". I emailed only to receive ZERO written response. THEN it gets EVEN better. The deliver finally comes today. We ordered over $100 in lilies, hydrangea, and roses (all in pinks, whites, greens). Instead it shows up with 6 red roses and two sprigs of greenery. I am disgusted by the lack of accessibility to speak with a human, the lack of respect of a call or email back. They deserve to be shut down!

SHERYL WALKER Hudson, NH

I wish I had read the reviews for Avas Flowers before I ordered. I went with what I thought was a local florist for a quicker delivery, had I known it would take 5 days for a delivery I would have gone with any online florist. I ordered an arrangement for a friend who lost her dad to be delivered on 4/24/20. On 4/26/20 I received an email that it would deliver 4/27/20. After emailing them that this had to be delivered ASAP, they called to tell me they would deliver 4/28/20. They took the money out of my account on 4/25/20. Don't order from them if you need a timely delivery!

Caren Johnson Anchorage, AK

Absolutely AWFUL! Ordered roses for a very special occasion, to be delivered on the 18 of April. The flowers were dead and dying by Tuesday morning. I have emailed, called, been told I would receive a call back-that never came. I used the website to have replacement flowers delivered, and absolutely nothing has happened. I will NEVER use this business, and will tell everyone I come into contact with- not to business with them. I cannot imagine how they have stayed in business.

Sandy Scott Seminole, FL

There has to be much better choices for flower delivery. There was no mention of a $17.95 service charge. Interestingly, I could have ordered from the local florist who wound up being the people who delivered the flowers without a service charge. In addition, delivery was clearly requested on the 26th of the month (a birthday) and the invoice clearly shows that date. Unfortunately, they delivered it on the 25th (two hours after the order was placed). I called customer service and they said there was no deliveries on that date even though it was a delivery choice when I made the order and again, the invoice clearly indicated that date. One of the reasons I chose these people over my local florist was that the local florist clearly had the 26th crossed out as a delivery date in that they apparently don't deliver on Sundays. They agreed to refund $15 of the service fee and the customer service put me on hold numerous times while supposedly processing that refund. After an excrutiating 42 minutes with customer service she stated that she would be unable to process the refund and a "ticket" would be sent to a manager regarding the refund and I would be contacted when the refund was processed. I won't hold my breath. One should not need to go through that kind of hassle for a very simple order. In summary, processing fees not mentioned during the order, wrong delivery date and inept alleged customer service. Go elsewhere for your flower needs!

Jennifer Gleason Orlando, FL

Worst experience EVER. Wrong flowers, delivered on wrong day to wrong person . NO customer service . No one answers the phone or returns your calls or emails. The they overcharge you! SCAM! DON’T ORDER FROM THESE THIEVES.

KL Doylestown, PA

This doesn’t deserve 1 star! They are a SCAM company! DO NOT ORDER from them!! I ordered flowers for a friend of mine who’s grandmother had passed, and when I went to check out and there was an additional processing fee and others. The flowers were supposed to be delivered by 6pm that night. I received a text saying the flowers were were delivered, but when I spoke with my friend, she said they were not there. I proceeded to call the company and was put on hold too many times with no results, I was promised a call back and never received one. I called the next morning and was on the phone with them for OVER 5 hours back and forth on hold! NO ONE was able to help me. I asked for a refund and each and every customer service rep REFUSED to do it!! I asked for them to cancel my order and each customer service rep said they COULD NOT because the flowers were delivered, when I’m fact they weren’t! The company called my friend and she told them that the flowers were in fact NOT DELIVERED, and they STILL wouldn’t give me a refund! I have contacted my bank to STOP PAYMENT! After 5 Hours on the phone today and 3 yesterday I am COMPLETELY DISGUSTED and I am reaching out to Consumer Affairs and the BBB to file complaints. They should be ashamed for themselves taking adavantage of people during this horrific time. I will NEVER RECOMMEND this florist to anyone!!

Sharren Wood Topeka, KS

I feel I got scammed. The arrangement sent looked nothing like the picture on the website. I sent pictures to this company. They refunded my card $8.13. My purchase was over $80. Such a disappointment for such a special occasion.

Mary Betts Ada, OK

This company deserves a 'no star' rating. They tacked on a 30% service fee. I sent a complaint to the BBB after spending 2 hours in their automated phone service and never reaching a live agent! I couldn't find out why the service fee or even cancel the order.

cindy Odenton, MD

Do NOT use!!! The absolute worst service ever. Order placed on Tuesday for a Thursday delivery. Thursday I call and they say it will be delivered Friday. Spoke to 3 reps Friday that were to call me back and nothing. Friday evening still not delivered and I asked for a refund and they refused. Saturday evening and still no delivery. Had to fight with rep to get a refund. Wish I could rate negative -5

Carla Cleveland, OH

The worst experience with a flower delivery company EVER! Do not order from AVAS Flowers. They Did NOT deliver the flowers to the funeral home..but took the money out of my acct. I have been given the runaround for two days, hung up on, calls disconnected, they are terrible, do not order from them. Would give 0 stars if that was an option.

W hunkele Aiken, SC

They are the worst, sent flowers 🌺 and 75 % of the flowers were damaged or broken. When I called they offered a 30 % store credit. I stop payment and let’s argue.

Svetlana Vigliaturo Satellite Beach, FL

Outrageous service!!!!!! Unexplained fees! advertise themselves as local, family owned business. Alas! A group of rude and heartless thieves! A flower arrangement was ordered on line with an express delivery for a memorial service. The order was placed more than 24 hours before the designated time. The customer service representative called 5 hours before the memorial service, explaining that they would not be able to deliver it on time to the funeral home , but could readdress it for additional fee. And this is taking into consideration that I had paid already for an express delivery to the funeral home, that is located 3 blocks away from the residents' home, and the service was not completed. They have some outrageous "service" fees that did not explain itemized what they include. The most terrible service I have ever faced with any company what so ever! After talking to a customer service and cancelling the order, as they did not even give any guarantee when and if the flowers would be delivered near soon to the residents' address I never received a confirmation of my refund, though I requested it many times. On the website they have reviews, that are never found on line with any search engine. This is a Freud company that does not deserve to exist in any data physical or virtual!

Ariel Mountain View, CA

I had mistyped the address, and the service was kind enough to get in touch with my recipient. I’m removing one star as it was impossible to get in touch with them . Looking forward to the delicery

serious seriously Port Orange, FL

Dealing with Avas Flowers has been a miserable experience. I got flowers for my aunt in Kentucky but they were delivered to my home in Florida. When I tried to login to their site, they said my email address was not in the system. Try calling them. You will be put on hold with a music recording that has cracking sounds and is horrible. I will never use Avas again.

Seth Boudoin Roseland, LA

Ordered flowers for my girlfriend here once and they were in excellent condition.

Michael R Woodbridge, VA

I ordered early in the morning for a congratulatory gift for my daughter who lives across the country. It was deliver the same day and the picture she sent of the flowers were beautiful except it had 2 purple flowers, but the image on the web show lots of purple flowers. So I left a message on their web page and somebody called me back withing a few hours. Their customer service was excellent. Offered a 15 dollar refund and a small discount credit is I ever order again. I don't know about others but I am real happy with the response and will use them again. The only downside is they are more expensive than other companies (PF) but the product delivered was alive not dying like (PF). Overall, I am very happy.

Colin Riddle Norcross, GA

WOW. NEVER AGAIN!! Let me share with you my experience with Ava's Flowers. Back on February 7, 2020 I was browsing online looking at the local florists in my BF's hometown, but I realized it was too late to have any flowers delivered on Valentine's day. (My mistake, should have ordered earlier than a week before.) So as I kept Googling, Ava's Flowers website came up, and upon clicking into it, it appeared as if Ava's Flowers was a floral shop in my BF's town, and even had a map to prove it! So I found a proper arrangement made of his favorite flowers, and I was able to choose the delivery date as Valentine's day! I was super happy and quite excited to send him a Vday surprise! Now here's when it all went downhill. Within 5 minutes of placing my order, I received an email from Ava's Flowers stating 'Due to high demand, the arraignment you purchased is out of stock & we will be upgrading you to 2 dozen roses in instead. If you would like to further discuss this resolution please give us a call..." Honestly, I didn't think anything of it because I saw the word upgrade and thought 'Okay, that's fine.' Then the following Monday (Feb. 10, 2020) I received an email saying that my order had shipped via UPS. I was really confused because I was under the impression that this was a local florist in my BF's hometown, but upon doing some research I found out the real warehouse was in New Jersey, over 1,300 miles away! Now at this point, I was really confused because of the way the website was displaying false information, but seeing that Vday was only 4 days away, and I live 8 hours away from him, there was nothing I could do. So I let the cards play out. Skip ahead to Thursday (Feb. 13, 2020), I receive an email notification from UPS stating that the flowers were out for delivery. "Delivery!?" I immediately felt slight panic because I placed my order and chose Vday specifically. Upon looking on their website, they had changed my shipping date to 2/13 instead of 2/14 but I didn't notice originally. "Well, that's not what I wanted, but I can't do anything." So I texted my BF and told him a surprise would be delivered today, so keep your eyes peeled! A couple of hours later, I received a photo from my BF of a bright red bouquet of roses in a vase that he had just got. I thought they looked great and he was super happy! End of story, right? WRONG! Later that night we were Facetiming and I had informed him on the back story of those flowers and he informed me that actually, what he didn't show me in the photo was that when he had opened the box of flowers, that half of the bouquet had actually wilted and fallen apart in the box, but he didn't wanna say anything and make me feel bad (which it didn't, because it wasn't my fault they were wilted and broken, but I digress.) Skip ahead to Saturday (Feb. 15, 2020)(2 days after receiving the flowers) and he sends me 3 photos of his bouquet and the roses had wilted, a lot had fallen apart, & they began putting off a putrid smell that was very displeasing. This is when I had enough. I emailed Ava's Flowers explaining what had happened and demanded a refund because of the expectation not being met from the product they were selling on their website compared to what my BF had received. I received a response on Sunday (Feb. 16, 2020) asking me to call to resolve the issue. So I did, and in short they stated that they would not issue a refund but would in turn re-ship some more flowers. I replied back demanding a refund because I do not want more flowers, I want my money back because you did not properly supply what I was initially sold, and if you can't help me, please direct my call to a supervisor who can help me. I was then placed on hold for 15 minutes followed by being hung up on by their automated hold system. I immediately called back and asked to speak to the supervisor. The rep on the phone stated that she can't issue a refund but can only re-ship, and if I speak to a supervisor they will say the same thing. I then asked to speak to a supervisor. The rep put me on hold for another 10 minutes and came back stating that she can issue a refund for half of the original order. I was livid at this point and demanded a full refund and to speak to a supervisor. She put me on hold AGAIN for another 10 minutes and came back saying that she will issue a refund for the full amount, and apologized for the mistake in the order. So with all that being said, I recommend that you, DO NOT order from this company. From the other reviews on here plus mine, I believe it is safe to say that this company is not legit, and will not able to supply any type of flowers except roses, and you will not be guaranteed that they are high quality. Save your money and use a local florist, even if you can't get the flowers delivered on your desired day.