1800-FLOWERS Logo

6.0

1800-Flowers opened in 1976 delivering flowers and gifts worldwide. For more than 30 years now this company has helped people express themselves, by offering a fine selection of flowers and arrangements. Customers can also shop though plants, gift baskets, gourmet foods, stuffed animals and more items that are always great for gifting.

TheBouqs.com Logo
1.1
ProFlowers Logo
#3 ProFlowers chevron_right
1.7
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

The Good

• Customer Service
  • Personalized Vase

1800-Flowers allows their shoppers to use a live chat tool from their website. This allows customers to get help on their orders anytime 24/7. When compared to other flower delivery companies 1800-Flowers received the best ratings in consumer review testing. This company has done a better job than most others in resolving the complaints they receive from customers.

Personalized Vase

1800-Flowers also offers a personalized vase with some of their flower orders, which is unique for flower delivery. With this feature customers can have a photo of their choice added to their arrangement.

The Bad

• Reliability
  • Complaints

Reliability

Still 1800-Flowers isn't the most reliable company out there. Consumers have made complaints about their service saying that their flowers didn't show on time, that they received the wrong color, and that they never contacted the customer to let them know if the order would be late. Customers have also had orders cancelled without knowing, then later found out it was because 1800 flowers was currently out of their request. Members generally aren't notified about any changes to their order until they responded or tried to contact 1800-Flowers to track down their delivery.

Complaints

This company has had over 200 complaints since 2008 with over $13,000 claimed losses. The average loss per customer with 1800-Flowers is $62.00.

The Bottom Line

All in all 1800-Flowers doesn't have the best reputation on the web, although they continue to work with customers to ensure orders are fulfilled and that their business is efficient. They do offer a 100% Smile Guarantee on orders, but be sure to follow and track your order well if you decide to order your flowers through 1800-Flowers. With 38 years of experience and service, 1800-Flowers offers one of the largest varieties of flowers with same/next day shipping options available.

3.3

Maria Tselios Toronto, ON

1) If you are buying from Canada MAKE SURE to change to Canadian site as it will not redirect you as most sites do. I wasnt aware and thought i was looking at Canadian dollars only to be surprised from my bank statement. 2) I bought for a funeral service and they didnt have a ribbon as they normally do. They added only a small card that was not visible. I was deeply ashamed as it was for my brother and all the other flowers had visible ribbons. 3) I reached out to customer service to discuss the above and seek a refund for the extra amount charged and the poor quality. The first agent hang the phone on me. The second agent told me its supervisor would call me back but never did. I strongly suggest going to your local florist and giving them your business as this global company doesnt care AT ALL for their customers.

Alisa McKinney Forest, VA

I originally placed my order for a bouquet of flowers to be sent to my mother's house the saturday before Father's Day. My father passed away in August of last year and I wanted to send some red white and blue flowers to sit next to his american flag urn. I placed the order on the 18th to be delivered on the 19th. Got a delivery confirmation email stating they had been delivered, they were not. Filed for a replacement to be sent on June 22nd, got a delivery confirmation email stating they had been delivered, they were not. Filed for a replacement to be sent on June 24th, got a delivery confirmation email stating they had been delivered, they were not. At this point I was just over it and wanted a refund, thank goodness for the Customer Service Rep Shenelle. She was so nice and understanding about my frustration of three failed attempts and authorized me a full refund and a $20 coupon. Was very dissatisfied with my ordering experience, but was very pleased with Customer Service.

Eng Arch Design Boston, MA

I had a bad experience. I didn't receive what I bought, I didn't receive it the day I asked for it. They changed my order without consulting me and delivered it a day late. It was for birthday and if I knew it wasn't going to be delivered on the day I would have canceled and delivered in person. I only asked for the flowers because it promised to deliver the same day if I bought it before 2:30pm. I bought it at 9:30 am. In the end the flowers were $10 more expensive than I chose. I've never had such a bad experience shopping online...

Rudy Calzada Los Angeles, CA

I ordered some flowers for my Mom to be delivered the day before Morhers Day which was a Saturday, So Saturday comes around and I wanted to check the status, the date was changed to the following Saturday. Customer service told me that can happen because of the holiday, so I ask for a refund, I bought my Mom flowers somewhere else, GUESS WHAT?! I STILL HAVE NO REFUND AS OF JUNE 23, 2021, AND! AAAND! NOW CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TELLING ME IT CAN TAKE UP TO 6! MONTHS! TO GET THE MONEY BACK ON MY CARD! $80 isn't a thousand but that's MY MONEY!!! oh I just have to keep checking, and if whatever reason I get no refund, than I can call back and they will gladly take care of me. This should be a crime

Paula Shearer Omaha, NE

1800-Flowers has some beautiful flowers and plants but they seem to have difficulty getting things delivered on time. And their customer service reps are nice enough but have very little power to actually handle any issues. I will likely order from them again but not soon.

Leslie Denver, CO

Received a bouquet as a gift. The flowers were dead. I alerted the person who sent them along with photos. As I understand it 800 flowers gave her a hard time. The box did not sit out on a porch- we took the box right from the FedEx guys hands. Will never use them based on what I received and would not recommend them to anyone.

Phil Murchison, TX

Not dependable. Miss the delivery date. When I call they have no answers. No desire to help the customer either. Now I am navigating the customer service process to get a refund for flowers that were never delivered in the first place. Complete rip off.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

1800-FLOWERS is the most recognizable brand in floral delivery. And frankly the only delivery service I use. It is dependable, punctual, and flower arrangements are handled by pros. From order top delivery-it is all worth every nickel. If a particular date is important, then 1800-FLOWERS helps make it special. I have never been disappointed.

Anna Hu Provo, UT

1800-FLOWERS makes it SO easy to deliver a gift, especially last minute. I like that the night before a special occasion, I can quickly go on, pick out a nice bouquet / gift that I like and leave a personalized message with it. I have only received positive feedback from those who have received these gifts and this company makes the whole process very quick and easy.

Joan Laurelton, NJ

I ordered flower delivery yesterday for my Daughters birthday today. She was home all day today and never received her order. My first call to customer service at 7:40 pm said that the order was out for delivery and would be delivered by 8pm. I gave the benefit of the doubt that maybe the florist was running behind. By 9:30, still no order, and again I called...after 20 minutes on hold, I explained my issue to the representative who put me on hold to check the order...5 minutes later I was disconnected. My next call resulted in being disconnected after 15 minutes on hold before even getting to talk to a representative. My next try resulted in a woman telling me my order had been cancelled. When I pressured more, she checked and said a delivery attempt had been made, but no one was home, which is crap because I had been in touch with my Daughter all day and she never left the house. The woman said delivery would be made tomorrow (after paying extra for delivery today). I was told that I would be credited with 50'% off my order. In this time of the pandemic, when we can't share special days with our loved ones, a delivery like this is even more important. I'm very disappointed with how this whole situation turned out.

Cade Boudreaux , FL

1- 800 flowers is a great company. I bought my mom flowers for Valentine’s Day and my order was shipped quickly and with amazing quality that you can’t find in just regular stores.

Taylor V. Smith Baltimore, MD

I purchased a large "Crimson Rose Bouquet" on 9 February. My order says, "Crimson Rose Bouquet - LG." However, a medium bouquet was delivered. I have pictures of the large boutique on the website, my order confirming I ordered the large bouquet, and a picture of the much smaller boutique that was delivered. I called customer support as soon as I received the picture from the recipient of the medium bouquet. Support told me that they could see my order said "large," but there was nothing that could do to resolve the issue. I asked to speak with a manager and was told I could not. When I ordered the large to be delivered before Valentine's Day, I expected the large to be delivered. Any errors with the order are outside my control, but directly in the control of the company. As a result, the recipient will not receive what I ordered in time for Valentine's Day. I am awaiting a response from the company.

Jeremy Webb Dallas, TX

1800-flowers is an easy and convenient way to order flowers and have them sent to a friend or loved one. The options are endless and they truly send beautiful flowers. Some may think the quality of the flowers will not be good from it being delivered but they come fast and have great quality and life to them.

Lcr Minneapolis, MN

I spent an hour on the phone first trying to order, and then trying to cancel based on my poor customer service. I cannot recommend this company. Even after they cancelled my order, they still charged my credit card.

Ajay Patel Southlake, TX

The flowers have when wilted several times. The positive is they will refund your money. They also dont last as long as other flowers i have has delivered. Also the deliver is late sometimes so it does not arrive in the day it was intended to arrive.

cpmrealty San Juan,

Received 2 out of the 3 birthday gifts still waiting on the other 2 paid an additional fee for early delivery very - very frustrating and disappointed - not recommended would not use again. I will wait until 12 midnight to see if the delivery is finally completed. Amazingly disappointed

Jay D. Lee, MA

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day. Since delivery was not possible the day before or on Mother's Day, I opted for the day after. After 5 p.m., I received an email saying the flowers were delivered. They weren't. At 11 p.m. (!) our doorbell rang. In the morning I opened the flowers. The vase's water had spilled out into the plastic wrapping, leaving the flowers dry all night. Contacting 1-800-FLOWERS is a nightmare. 2 hour wait on the phone. I opted for the online Chat. It's just a bot that does nothing. I have since sent several emails. They responded to just one of the emails...their person responding obviously had not read the content. Be warned! Use a different vendor.

Tina North Pittsburgh, PA

I dont write reviews often but i had such terrible service that i felt the need to warn others. On 5/2 i placed order for a mothers day flower arrangement to be delivered to my mom on 5/9. When placing the order it stated delivery and arrangement available. To my surprise no delivery was made. I contacted them via email on 5/9 and no response. I did a site chat with a representative on 5/10 and was told she couldnt see any info so someone else would contact me shortly. Got an email stating someone would contact me shortly. No contact was made. On 5/11 i called and was told there was something wrong with my order. I was shocked. Rep stated the flower company had to change the order. I explained that no one called or emailed me regarding this and her response was well i could see about getting it delivered today or tomorrow. She said she didnt have any additional info because there was no number listed for the florist. I was not happy and now my mothers day surprise was ruined. I told herto cancel the order and reimburse me. She stated it was cancelled but would take 5 to 7 business days to be put back on my card. This is ridiculous as they deducted my money immediately on 5/2 and messed up and didnt even contact me and now saying i wont get my money till around 5/20. And i still need to get a gift for my mom now. So i requested it be expedited and she put me on hold to get the reimbursement dept on the line. I am writing this review while being on hold now for 45 min. I will never order from this company nor will i ever recommend their services to anyone.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I ordered flowers for both my mother and MIL, and both orders arrived exactly on schedule. The flowers looked wonderful and both were so excited to receive them in the mail!

Kansas Oz Akron, OH

Horrible customer service. Received unsatisfactory flowers for calling hours and funeral. Tried to get it resolved 3 times. The first person said she would call out to other florists to try to get it resolved, but nothing happened. The second person kept saying "I can hear you" and asking me the same question over and over and when I asked to speak to a supervisor, he hung up on me. Finally, the 3rd time, she was more helpful, but by that time, it was too late to get nice flowers for the calling hours and funeral. I spent approx 3 hrs. Trying to get this matter resolved. The worst customer service experience I have ever had.

Barbara Chandler Brooklyn, NY

If I can leave 0 stars I would 2 days ago I ordered flowers to be delivered today and even paid extra, to a business and customer service don’t know why it wasn’t delivered, all my order said was confirmed no answers from 1800 flowers. Then the sales rep had the nerve to tell me she will give me a partial refund and no delivery dates are available. Are you for real a partial refund and no flowers. They gave me a full refund but have to wait 1-2 months for it. Valentine’s was ruined because of 1800 flowers!!!! Then at the end of the call she had the nerve to tell me that I will receive a survey in my email and to rate her a 10 if possible I said No that’s not possible!!!!

Rebecca Stewart Casper, WY

Ordered Valentines flowers for a treat to myself....got em on time but over half the bouquet was just mushy rotten flowers that look like they made em the 5th when I ordered them and just left them sit in the box till the day they shipped them, called customer service, got offered 20% off my next order 1st, then 50% off and thier yr free delivery, then when I said I wanted my money back they finally offered to send me a new bouquet and guaranteed that it would be perfect and delivered by Valentine's day at the latest....well its Valentine's day and it hasn't even been shipped yet so I called customer service again and told them I just wanted my money back and got the excuse that their system wont allow them to do refunds today and I would have to call back tomorrow if I wanted it...asked to talk to a manager but was told she was busy on another call and wasn't available. Will never waste my money here again, can go to Walmart and get a better bouquet for less than $10.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

I have received some beautiful flowers from 1800-Flowers. Their arrangements are unique and they brighten every room. They offer good pricing and usually deliver on time. Their phone agents are friendly and helpful.

Russell paul Redlands, CA

So I ordered a funeral arrangement for my aunt who passed a couple weeks ago. Ordered a funeral arrangement to be delivered. The funeral was over seas in Japan. No problem.... they service the area. I get a phone call friday(our time) Thursday was a Japanese holiday. The funeral was Saturday. They could have told me within the week prior that they couldn't come thru with the arrangement. So today.... Tuesday 4 days after the funeral, they call asking if we still wanted our flowers delivered?????? WTF is this!!!!! I'll never do any kind of business with them again. Oh they did offer to send the arrangement a week after the funeral for 50% off if I wanted. And send it where you idiots????? The funeral has passed. Thank you 1800 flowers for making a sad situation even sadder!!

Maegan Little Wickliffe, OH

WARNING: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM 1800FLOWERS.COM ** I’ve never actually negatively reviewed a company online before. I understand things happen but their response made matters about 100x worse. My grandma passed away last Friday evening and she left ONLY ONE specific request for her funeral- that each of her grandchildren leave her 1 rose. I decided to order the flowers from 1800flowers.com because I assumed that the service they were offering was to make the arrangements with local florists for me. We only ordered 1 bouquet for on the casket and 2 dozen roses per her request. For these 2 items the total was over $400 AND I had to pay an extra fee to have a guarantee that the flowers would arrive no later than 11 am in time for the service. When we arrived the next morning at 11 am, only the casket bouquet was delivered. No one knew where the roses were. About 1 pm we left for the cemetery and had still heard nothing from 1800flowers.com. I wasn’t able to leave the funeral to try to track the flowers down or to try to find somewhere else to pick something up. At 1:57 pm, as we were sitting down for the post-service meal, I received the 1st call from 1800flowers.com. The message said “Sorry we missed the service but if you give us the family home address we’ll correct the problem by sending them there instead. Have the best day”. As I was in the middle of the meal, I didn’t know they were even trying to reach me until 2 calls and 2 emails later. The content of all messages was the same as the 1st message above - always ending with some form of “have a great day!” When I finally excused myself to reply, I emailed quickly saying there was no where else they could be delivered and I was completely appalled that they thought sending them somewhere else 3 hours later was a fine solution. I indicated then that I wanted a refund and I would call after all the activities were completed. The response I received was: “Thank you for reaching out to us. We're deeply sorry your order did not meet expectations. We hope you'll give us the opportunity to make this up to you by sending your gift to the family's home. Please reply with the new delivery address and we will do everything we can to ensure your delivery arrives as scheduled.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope you'll trust us again to help you express yourself perfectly. “ This canned response was almost word for word the response I received from every email and actual conversation after that. Later that evening, it took a 23-MINUTE phone call to even get a refund for the item that was never delivered. I then had to wait another 15 minutes for them to call me back to explain I was still responsible for the part of the order that did arrive. Frankly I didn’t even care at that point about the money- I cared that they were literally just repeating themselves in a condescending way as if I was too stupid to understand. They were also totally unconcerned that the missing flowers were to be buried with my grandma. They weren’t willing to actually deliver them 2 1/2 hours away to the nearest “family home” but even if they were it’s (again) totally appalling they believed it was totally acceptable to just send them to her son’s house so for a week or so he could stare at them and be reminded they never made it to her. The point of using a service like 1800flowers.com is so THEY would coordinate my order. If I had contacted individual florists personally then it would absolutely be my problem if 1 didn’t deliver. Why else would I use them???? You’re much better off just picking a local florist from google than using 1800flowers.com. Not only will they not deliver but their response to the issue will rub salt into the wound. I spent an hour on the phone with them before I told them I was done talking about it because they clearly didn’t care. Before you order something from them just imagine that only 1/2 of your bridesmaids have bouquets for your wedding but they insist that it’s fine because they will deliver them somewhere else 3 hours after the ceremony. And they will also completely ignore the fact that delivering 1/2 of something is not even remotely acceptable. When I explained that I would have ordered nothing from them if I wasn’t going to get both items they just kept repeating the same thing and acting like that made no sense. You would think they would be jumping at the chance to make it up to myself and my family because the damage they did can literally never be fixed. Instead they wouldn’t even actually listen to anything I said or even acknowledge that what happened was terrible.

Valynda Neal Summerville, SC

I'm past mad right now...I ordered my Mother-in-law & my Mom flowers on May 3rd from 1-800-flowers to be delivered May11th...the day came & went and they got nothing so I thought maybe by the 12th on Mother's Day they would get it but nothing so I called & was told they messed up but would have flowers by the 14th....what they each got are dead flowers, broken flowers & a broken vase. My Mother-in-law called to complain about the flowers only to be told replacement flowers would be delivered May 21st....my Mom called them & was told her flowers wouldn't be replaced at all. I'm so mad...I could spit right now....when I called asking for a refund I was told I would only get 50% of what I paid....when I asked to talk to a supervisor I was told they didn't have one & they would only give me 50% back company policy...I spent over $120.00 & I get only 50% back...please beware of them....unless you like dead, broken & being ripped off....

Preston Thayne Lindon, UT

Ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife at her work on her birthday. The site indicated that they would be delivered ON her birthday during business hours. They never came. How can they screw something like this up. They had one job to do. If they weren't going to be able to do it, they should have told me. I would have made other arrangements. It is more EVIL to agree to do a job and not do it than to simple tell me they can't do it in the first place. I attempted to get a refund using their online system and the agent told me that he could only refund part of my order because a different department handled the other part so I would have to call their 1-800 number and wait in the queue. If you sell it online, then support it online. I will NEVER use 1800flowers again.

NHsecti Ronkonkoma, NY

Our office ordered flowers for a funeral, we told them it needed to be there by 2 pm. We went to the funeral home, no flowers. They did not arrive until nearly 7pm! Speaking to their customer service was like banging our head on a brick wall. They kept offering to deliver them to the persons home. well, they live alone and they are dead now. They wouldn't give us a credit or anything because "they got delivered". yeah five hours late! They needed to be there by 2pm. Somehow they could not get this. DO. NOT. USE. THIS. COMPANY!!! hard enough dealing with a loss, but to have them just blatantly refuse to give any compensation for a flower arrangement going to the funeral home when it should have, simply because it was eventually delivered (5 hours late!!!) is unacceptable.

June Mann Canton, GA

Why isn’t it possible to leave no stars? I ordered flowers to be delivered to a friend who was expecting grim diagnosis news. On the day of the scheduled delivery I got an email telling me the flowers were going to be delivered to a person I didn't even know. My friend was called by them at 8am, and then the caller abruptly hung up. I called and was assured it was an error that had been resolved, and my order would be delivered as scheduled. Three days, and many emails later, the order has still not been delivered. Their correspondence during this time promised “smiles” and delivery that day. I am devastated the support I’d intended for my friend did not arrive. I’m mad they kept promising me they were working on the delivery, because I could easily have ordered from a more dependable company.

Elyse Los Angeles, CA

I placed an order on May 7th for Mother's Day Delivery. On May 12th, I received confirmation to my email that the order was delivered. When I checked with my mom on May 13th, she said she had not received the flowers. I called customer service on May 13th (Mother's Day in the afternoon) and they said the confirmation of delivery I had received had been in error and that the flowers were out for delivery and would be delivered by 8pm that day. Flowers never arrived. Shortly after 8pm on May 13th, I spoke to a customer service rep that expressed SO MUCH regret that 1-800-flowers had messed this up so bad. She said that the flowers would be delivered on May 14th and I would be refunded in full since I had such a poor experience and the flowers never made it by Mother's Day. Flowers never arrived May 14th. Today, I called 1-800-flowers and asked when the flowers would be delivered. The rep explained that since I had received a refund, the flowers would not be delivered. I asked to speak to a manager and was put on hold for about 10 minutes and then was hung up on. I emailed with customer service following that and they said they would not be delivering the flowers. Then I received an email that they were working on redelivery! The flowers never came. Never ever use 1-800-flowers. Worst service pretty much ever.

Ken South Jordan, UT

The prices are good, the product options are good, the customer service is good, the online experience is good, but the quality of the flowers is sometimes poor. 800-flowers will always make good on their guarantee, but you can't really recover from wilting flowers.

Breanna Jones Salt Lake City, UT

We sent my mother-in-law flowers for Mother's Day. They were delivered on time and she said they were beautiful. Shipping is a little expensive but their prices were comparable with similar companies.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

1800-Flowers delivered my flowers right on time and in perfect condition. The flowers were just as presented on the website and they looked beautiful. I just wish the delivery was not $15 because there was a location close to my delivery address and I just dont think that was fair.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

1800-FLOWERS is a great and trusted floral delivery service. They are on time and never miss a delivery. I love the value and discounts offered too. Great option for a great gift.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

Ive used 1800Flowers many times over the years to send flowers to my mother on Mother’s Day. The flowers have always been delivered on time and my mom has never complained of the flowers being sub-par. She has always commented on how fresh and how beautiful the arrangements have been.

Silvia Lobendahn Orem, UT

The ability to send flowers from any place is great. My experience with 1800Flowers was great when I got the call from my in the east coast letting me know that she received her beautiful flowers. Love the on-time service!

Rommie Bishop III Rexburg, ID

I've used 1800 Flowers twice now, and have been grateful for their service. They delivered the flowers I wanted on time and it was easy to find what I wanted on their website. Good price for what you order, too.

Connor Farmington, UT

1800-Flowers is my go-to last minute flower delivery even on the day of a holiday. They have a huge stock and can deliver all across the country. It's easy to find a gorgeous arrangement for a decent price.

Tori Miller Draper, UT

I used this service to send flowers to a friend who was going through a hard time, who lived far away. They got delivered at the time they said they would and my friend loved them. They were easy to order online, and although the price was a little high, it was very convenient and were delivered the same day.

James Crawley New York, NY

I've used this service a number of times...mainly for valentines day and its been fine. They contract with local florists so its not this company that actually fulfills orders. My only complaint is that they are super expensive...you can normally get a better price somewhere else. But they are reliable and the arrangements have always been nice.

Kip Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

When I have purchased flowers for my wife or family members, they have always been beautiful and the card that is included says just what I asked to be written. They are often delivered in a nice box and instructions of how to put them in a vase properly.

Sandijo Larsen Mineral Bluff, GA

For Mothers Day I recieved 2 dozen mildly tulips! 1 800 Flowers is impossible on refunds! They offer a credit of 20.00 on next purchase. Plus a re delivery. Over 1 week later they had not delivered nor sent back refund! I have pictures of these moldy flowers. I just wish I could upload photos for people to see! Horrible experience. $130.00!!!!!

Cassay Lakeland, FL

Had sympathy flowers being sent for a funeral and it was scheduled to arrive the 11th. After numerous attempts and many robots later I finally spoke to real person. They said the florist didn’t have the flowers needed. Okay well why am I just now getting this info that I had to reach out for. No one emailed me or called to inform me of the late arrival or even the issue. I’d rather have different flowers than miss the funeral. They seemed pretty blasé about it all as well which is just pretty awful on top of it all.

katie park Fort Bliss, TX

I would give zero star if I could. Never received roses sent to me and the company is claiming they called and roses were delivered. I stayed at home all day long with my phone on my side. I’m getting deployed soon and it was supposed to be my birthday and deployment gift. They refuse to give refund claiming it was delivered. They want to redeliver but as I claimed, due to train up I am no longer available to receive them. I waited over two hours to talk to an agent.....Worst service ever

Celeste Kilday Plymouth, MA

I want to make it known that this company rarely sends what you are looking at when you order. Impossible to connect with after most of their orders are unacceptable. I have no idea who is writing the favorable reviews but I hope they are nicely compensated. I ordered an arrangement entitled lovely lavender medley what arrived contained not one single flower or color pictured on the website.

Joe Frohna Mukwonago, WI

How do you explain to your wife that you have no gift for her on Valentine’s Day? Ordered 2 dozen roses 10 days before Valentine’s Day for delivery on February 13. No flowers showed up despite the IR site saying they were out for delivery. Tried calling their contact center and got hung up on 10 times because they were inundated with issues and didn’t want to deal with them. Never again

Lisa McDonough, GA

I ordered flowers the day before the service to be delivered early and they missed the viewing and the service and they I guess are just sitting at the funeral home. This is a horrible company I called and the cust svc rep and was hung up on and this purchase was over $160 after tax. Save yourself the headache and sorrow especially when It is for a funeral and go elsewhere !

Betsy Budzinski St. Petersburg, FL

I ordered these on Saturday morning for same day delivery. After 15 phone calls (literally) from your company, I was notified yesterday that the flowers were never delivered. It took over an hour to get a representative on the phone and he offered me NEXT day delivery for flowers that should have been delivered 2 days ago. This is unacceptable customer service. At the time I am writing this email I have now been on the phone over 1 1/2 hours.

GWEN Salt Lake City, UT

1800-FLOWERS looks very appealing. However, they are not in control and their local vendors can be great or absolutely terrible. I ordered a large, beautiful sympathy bouquet for my best friend's funeral. I ordered it a day and a half before the funeral. It cost nearly $200 and was supposed to be the large. The bouquet that arrived was smaller then the dimensions of the small size listed, almost an hour late, and heavily damaged. The flowers were substandard, with very few roses and lilies; mostly daisies, carnations, and damaged snap dragons. Very, very disappointed.

amycray Bangor, ME

Reliable and trustworthy in all my experiences