Hip Hop Abs

$19.95 Program Fees

3.5

Adam Crawley
June 8th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

The trainer is upbeat and entertaining; however, the program didn't seem to strengthen my core like it should have. Its a nice concept that dancing can strengthen abs; however, the program was hard to get a good ab work out from.

Preston Fowler
June 6th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

I did this all during middle school and high school, during the time it was tough, but wow was there results, I am so happy with my body now more than I ever was thanks to Hip Hop Abs