Founded on November 15, 2014, Vasa Gym is a Utah-based fitness center chain focused on providing an inspiration fitness experience to all types of consumers, for all skill levels, with a mission to uplift anyone who walks through the doors through fun, happy fitness. Vasa has 23 locations across Utah with a brand promise of having the best gym prices in the state. The word “Vasa” comes from the Latin term for “vessel.” Vasa Fitness currently has over 150,000 gym family members in Utah and opened its doors to eight new facilities in Colorado, one in Kansas, and one in Oklahoma.

#1 Planet Fitness chevron_right
3.8
#3 Gold's Gym chevron_right
3.2

The Good

• Price and contracts
  • Vasa buddy pass
  • Childcare services
  • Upfront fees
  • Classes
  • Trainers and nutrition
  • Other available amenities

Price and Contracts

Memberships can be purchased as low as $9.99 monthly for the basic plan; however, basic plans do not come with access to fitness classes, group fitness, or personal trainers. For those seeking classes and other amenities such as child care and access to ball courts, intramural activities, and steam rooms, the fitness plus plan at $21.99 monthly would be the best option. If you are interested in taking your fitness to the next level with a number of team training sessions and InBody composition scans, you can invest in the Vasa Fit plan with a monthly fee of $49.99 per month. This plan does not require an initiation fee and the 1st month is free while you make sure that it is something that you are interested in.

Vasa Buddy Pass

It is not uncommon for people to want to be able to bring a friend or family member with them to the gym. Vasa provides the opportunity for members to pay an extra $15.99 per month for unlimited access for guests. Each time that you attend the gym or facility, you are able to bring 2 guests with you. Your guest pass will provide them access to the facility

Childcare Services

Child Care is $3.00 per 90 minutes per visit or $10 per month for the first child and $5 per month each additional child added. (It must be set up through automatic billing at the club). There are also additional charges for picking up your child late. Racquetball is complimentary for all Vasa memberships except Basic. An additional $10.00 guest fee will be charged per participant if they are not a VASA Member or if they are a Basic member. Overall, we found Vasa's membership fees to be much more affordable than many of their competitors whose monthly fees can get as high as $150 or more.

Upfront Fees

There have not been any complaints online regarding upfront fees for any of Vasa's membership packages. We found many gyms require upfront fees upon joining/signing up for a membership with fees as high as $300. With such low monthly fees to begin with, Vasa beats the competition in this regard. Enrollment in the basic membership requires a $49.00 enrollment fee and the fitness and vasa fit plans do not have extra fees.

Classes

Each Vasa Fitness center offers independent classes ranging from cycling, pilates, and Zumba, to HIIT, R.I.P.P.E.D. and Power Pump, and water-exercise programs such as aerobics and Zumba. Vasa is the only fitness center offering CardioCinema, allowing runners to watch movies during their workout. Members can enjoy a vast array of fitness options such as aerobic classes, cardio equipment, cardio cinema rooms, free weights and strength training machines, private personal training, and group fitness sessions. Customers across the board are pleased with the number and selection of classes offered.

Trainers and Nutrition

Exclusive access to personal trainers is available for members at an additional fee. Sessions are 60 minutes and trainers provide education on the use of equipment, cardio exercise, supplements, weight lifting, resistance training, and healthy lifestyle nutrition tips. Vasa takes an innovative approach by using a Visual Fitness Planner which assess the likelihood of contracting various diseases and cancer, calculates chronological age against seven health risk factors determining a "true health age," as well as showing members a 3D image of their bodies' potential change through weight loss and muscle growth.

Another aspect setting Vasa apart is its attempt to make a difference in local communities by charitable donations and programs helping families and individuals get and stay healthy. Vasa offers free weekend passes to anyone coming in, in hopes to attain new clientele. Previously yearly passes have been given to winners of nominated families who communities deem deserving. The gym also provides a blog on its company website educating consumers with healthy tips as well as information on trainers.

Other Available Amenities

Other amenities the company offers at their fitness centers include pool, Jacuzzi, tanning, hot tub, sauna, tennis courts, massage beds, daycare, free weights area, and functional strength training areas. Depending on the location, there may be one or more amenities that are not offered. We found this to be a downside, since the majority of the locations are in the same state/region. A plus is the variety of amenities offered. Many of the fitness centers we reviewed had the basic pool, Jacuzzi, and sauna. The wide variety of amenities that Vasa offers are typically for more expensive high end gyms.

The Bad

• Hidden fees
  • Vasa membership cancellation
  • Equipment
  • Cleanliness

Hidden Fees

Vasa also charges penalty fees if a member sets up automatic payments and the card used doesn't function properly. A $40 fee will be charged, even while not being under contract. Make sure that your card is working and that you are in touch with customer service if you are concerned with being overcharged. The sooner you get in, the better your chance of being helped. If you are looking to cancel your membership you will be charged $40 on top of the other monthly fees or contract fees that you will need to pay. An annual fee of $39.99 is charged each year which is considered the "rate guarantee fee". Vasa should work to factor these costs into the monthly price instead of making the cancellation process more confusing.

Vasa Membership Cancellation

According to several dissatisfied customer complaints scattered on the web, once under contract there is simply no possible way to get out of it, not even with cold hard cash, unless members can provide proof they have moved outside of a 25-mile radius of each of their 33 gym locations. Once proof has been provided, there is still the chance that fees for service during the closing of the account will be charged. When you contact your local gym or Vasa customer service to cancel, make sure that you know exactly you will be required to pay upon cancellation.

Equipment

Equipment for most Vasa locations is fairly new and the gyms are large and well-maintained. Some customers have complained that there aren't enough machines to handle busy high-traffic hours (i.e. after work crowd). Also, some gym locations have old or broken equipment. For example, one customer complained to the Vasa management on three separate occasions about the broken stationary bikes in their CardioTheater which were Out of Order or in a poor state of functioning. Having to wait to use equipment during rush hours is a common issue we found for many fitness centers in addition to the equipment being old, broken or outdated. This still puts Vasa at less-than-excellent in this area.

Cleanliness, Sunday Closures

Vasa's cleanliness policy states that if a piece of equipment is broken or an area of the gym is not clean, for members to report it to the front desk immediately. Many have complained of the sanitary situation at some facilities stating the floors are covered with dirt and hair for days. Other complaints have been made about safety issues, having power cords and strips showing open wires, providing proof on social media sites. Complaints of doors not opening on time, causing members to request a prorated amount for membership costs. Many members including students have also complained of the hours of operation in Utah County and facilities being closed on Sundays.

The Bottom Line

Throughout several member reviews, most customers thoroughly enjoy Vasa Fitness for its low prices. If consumers are looking to solely utilize the gym equipment, a basic membership is more than fairly priced. According to members, the flip side of the low pricing is that you get what you pay for. Recently newer fitness equipment has been installed in several locations to replace the broken equipment. The broad array of classes offered make it worth overlooking some of the gym's flaws.

Other strengths are Vasa's personal training program and additional amenities-which are generous for the inexpensive monthly price. Gyms are not open 24 hours and each have different hours of operation, which can be a downfall to some. There have also been complaints concerning the cleanliness of the facility. The major one being dirty floors that have not been swept in days. Overall, this fitness facility has many attributes their competitors offer, making it an easy decision for curious consumers to step inside and find out if it fits their fitness goals and lifestyle needs.

3.7

Deepika R

October 21st, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

VASAFitness has the worst fee policy. Annual fee,monthly fee,cancellation fee - ridiculous RATE GUARANTEE FEE $49.99 Cancellation Fee $35.99 All these apart from your regular month to month fee as per you membership plan.Please read the agreement thoroughly before you sign in.

Brittany Alshawy

October 9th, 2020 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I signed up for a month-to-month membership at this gym BEFORE covid-19 happened. I have not been to this gym since before March 2020. Since then, even considering that they gym had to close down for a long period of time per State law from Covid-19; they keep billing me. They've got a bill up to over $300. I also see a membership on my account called "Team Training" which I did not have before. I went to look and see if they billed me for the months they were closed down. I can't tell, but it looks like it. And I go to pay the bill, so I can be done with them; and to cancel my membership (since apparently somewhere in some sort of document you also can no longer find; it says we have to cancel with 30 days notice in order to stop billing). So, I can't find the rule, which should be cancelled for such a time as a worldwide pandemic. Which is absurd. Every rule book is thrown out the window during this. Nobody wants to go to the gym in a mask unless they are nuts and want to suffocate. The laws have not been fully lifted yet for gyms. So, there is not point in forcing someone to pay a membership they don't want; and puts them at risk of catching a pandemic. A disease that has killed so many people. And then they blocked me so I can cancel the membership. They blocked me so I can't pay the bill. And I'm very angry. This is absurd. They are trying to recoop costs from their ex-clients that they lost during covid by adding fake plans and programs to people's accounts and it's disgusting.

Luz V

October 6th, 2020 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Administration of this VASA fitness located at 455 E Cheyenne Mountain Blvd. Colorado Springs, CO 80906 was unable to handle this issue in an ethical, fair, and neutral manner. For over three weeks, the gym staff and other men annoyed me even though I initially spoke to the manager and let him know that if there was a problem, whatever it was, I was willing to take responsibility and work it out. The following is a description of my bad experience in detail. Two months had passed since I started to enjoy this VASA gym, when a man started hanging around me to get my attention. Sometimes, he asked me if I was using the equipment, other times, he passed near where I was exercising. He always exercised with two friends and on many occasions, he came to exercise around me with them. He always was smiling, chatting with them trying to get my attention. Finally, one day (around the first week of August), we introduce each other, Eric was his name, so I asked him if he was married to which he answered, "yes and you?" I answered "no", and politely, I told him "I'm sorry, but we cannot be friends due you married". The next day a nightmare started for me, I saw him talking with his friends and some other persons in the gym, looking at me. He started being close to me with his phone on hands like if he was taking pictures or videos of me. Then, one or two days after these incidents, the gym staff started to watch me all the time, so I asked them if there was a problem with me, so I could solve it, but they said “there is no any problem”. Then I spoke with the gym manager, exposing the problem that the staff were watching me and that I wanted to know what the problem was to solve it in the best way, he told me that there was no problem, but days later, he started to watch me too. The man with whom I had the problem changes his gym schedule an hour later while one of the gym staff ladies was going to annoy me with another man, this man came close to me throwing his sport bag aggressively on the floor talking to her about me in a loud voice, also this man spoke with other men of me aloud very close to me.. They did this kind of behavior towards me for around three weeks, they sent other men that I had never seen before (I counted more than 10 different men including Eric´s friends during these three weeks), being rude, taking photos or videos of me. All this time, I tried to ignore their bullying to avoid future problems, but I had to be vigilant while exercising for fear that these men would hurt me. I think the manager knew about all this situation, and I don’t understand , why he was not opened to talk to me first if there was a complaint agains me from this man, Eric even though I had initially spoken with him and let him know that if there was a problem, whatever it was, I was willing to take responsibility and work it out. I wonder if because my race.. he did not address this problem in a ethic and fair way. I am a peaceful, and respectful person with families and the human being, that's why I avoided a friendship with this man when I knew that he was married, who despite being married spent long time catching my attention along with his friends. After these weeks, I wondered why I would have to continue in a place where I was paying for a service where my safety was at risk. Girls be very careful! This VASA is not a safe place for women and staff of this gym lack the professionalism to handle such a serious problem ethically and neutrally.

Caitlyn

October 6th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

TERRIBLE----UNETHICAL----EXCEPTIONALLY POOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE! Signed up with VASA in February/2020 Due to Covid-19 gym was closed mid-MARCH/2020 E-mail contact is the only method to handle billing related inquiry. Response times are not timely and take significantly longer than the 72 hours advised. This has been going on all year. Representatives will not escalate ANYTHING---I had an email trail of OVER 25 E-MAILS before a representative let me know she had to ask permission to escalate my case and get the escalation approved first! Then the representative said I had to leave a voicemail when she transferred me to management to receive a call back. Subscription based is not applicable ------when a location is not available for use!! VASA repeatedly claimed that even if the gym was not available, that their subscription was not usage based--their breach in contract was prior by not offering the service I paid for. This structure is completely unethical as we are in a GLOBAL health crises and people cannot "put a hold" on their account longer than 3 months without being changed a fee. Medical accommodations for longer holds without fees are also not an option for those who are immunocompromised. VASA's health and safety practices DO NOT ALIGN with their billing practices. If you cancel early, you receive a cancellation fee, if you put your account on hold, you are changed an account hold fee. Despite, GLOBAL PANDEMIC-- medical concerns relating to the reason for holding and cancelling. There is no warning when your three month "hold" is over and you just get charged---and don't even bother to fight this charge, if you finally get through e-mail and actually have your case escalated---which is nearly impossible, management makes absolutely no exceptions! Contacting management they didn't even review the account enough to understand the issues. Nor, do they credit you for any inconvenience or try to keep your business. VASA also charges a subscription "rate-lock" fee yearly, which is done after 60 days. I started in February 2020/ and couldn't even use it for a full 60 days till April 2020---yet they still tried to charge me the fee. I said I would pay it once I've had 60 days of access to the gym! I fought until I was blue in the face for a refund. I'm astonished I actually received one for that. Also---if you are receiving any refund or credit I would BEG them to put it in writing for you or good luck ever receiving it if they don't follow through (which will take a long time in the first place). I literally had to plead with management to put in writing that my account was cancelled and I was not going to be charged any additional fees. (But of course they still charged me $50 one more time for a service I literally can't use). Overall, ABSOLUTELY AWFUL EXPERIENCE. STAY FAR FAR AWAY---don't be tricked by the nice facility---the SERVICE is SO BAD!!!!!

Kirk

October 6th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Terrible experience with this gym. The company wants you to honor your half of the agreement while not honoring theirs. Charging any fees during a pandemic should be illegal. Under normal circumstances I would consider the fees annoying, but fair, because I am the one breaking the contract. The gyms are no longer able to offer the services I agreed to pay for, therefore the contract should be void.

Ryan Schilder

September 24th, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was a member of 24 Hour Fitness. They closed down permanently during the 2020 Covid pandemic. Vasa wanted their business and agreed to take all of 24 Hours client. No problem, now I'm a member at Vasa. Several months go by without a problem but I have gotten to the point that it is no longer worth the remaining a member at this point so I cancel my member ship. It is easy to cancel online however, you must provide them a credit card to cancel and they charge you a one month fee for a month you will never use. Who does that? If I cancel my Costco membership, they don't charge me the next month's fee...they say 'we're sorry to see you go, come back anytime' and we part as friends....not VASA.

Robert Chamberlain

September 16th, 2020 San Jose, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

VASA Fitness outsources their contracts to a a third party "Paramount Acceptance," for processing and collections, and this company has zero ability to resolve any problems associated with the membership. Reaching the corporate office of VASA Fitness is also impossible (all numbers lead to Paramount Acceptance), and local staff have even less opportunity to adjust/defer training schedules, membership issues, etc. I contacted the BBB of Utah with a complaint about having to sign a COVID-19 waiver and not being able to suspend my training contract, and still haven't gotten a response. VASA Fitness has a B rating, and is non-accredited.

Yolanda Briganti

September 16th, 2020 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Vasa in Riverton Utah has been really busy when I've gone. The Hi fitness classes were fun and engaging and a good workout. I thought the music was a little too loud but so it was. They had a free personal training session for signing up and for some reason at the end of that I felt like I was going to throw up. I pushed too hard. I have to be careful. The pool was quite small so I switched to the Rec. Center because I was having to turn to much in the pool.

Shante Reeder

September 4th, 2020 Draper, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

VASA is awesome. When my kids were younger, I took them both to KidCare and they never wanted to leave. They have a huge variety of classes to choose from, and a really great selection of equipment. The only reason I am not leaving a 5 star review is that it can be pretty packed and difficult to use the equipment you need.

Tyler Johnson

June 27th, 2020 Eagle Mountain, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This place is horrible, they don’t care about there employees or there customers. They gyms are poorly cleaned and maintained. There number one goal is to rip people off with hidden fees and contracts, and collect as much money as possible. The new CEO is a pile of crap and fired all the long term employees just to save some money, even though they where the ones who made this company who they are today. Please don’t support the horrible horrible company, with no morals or respect you the customer or there poorly treated employees.

Psalms 27 Psalms 13

June 16th, 2020 Colorado Springs, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I so far love the gym it's good plus you anywhere you aren't going to pay that same price guaranteed and I love to go there because of everyone minds there business pretty much, workout and so far the staff is super friendly I'm a little shy lol. And overall since the covid19 these guys have a wipe down rule and six feet rule everyone keeps their distance pretty much in a sense and I think scheduling helps with the amount of people coming in and keeps you on your toes instead of being lazy you need to be there on time type sense. No offense I love the women there as well and jerseys and shirts they sell there I wish they had more designs and other stuff they sell maybe I would buy a jersey or two actually on payday I'm getting a green one to be exact. I love this place really the equipment is the best and if you ask me yes a little more equipment wouldn't hard to ask for.

Jeremy

May 19th, 2020 Salem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm going to fall under the category of "wish there was a 0 star option". I completely agree with the review site's synopsis of VASA: The Bad •Hidden fees •Vasa membership cancellation My married daughter signed up her two brothers (age 15 and 17), interesting that they didn't need parental consent to sign up. When I tried to cancel my 15 year old sons account, who has never used the membership, I was told I don't have the authority or "permission" to make changes to his account. Did I mention that I'm the Dad of 2 minors, who are living at home, and I'm paying for their membership ... but can't cancel the asinine charges on my credit card? My daughter called in and couldn't make any changes because she didn't have the credit card information (read above to be reminded that I'm paying for their fees, but don't have access to cancel). VASA - you suck, seriously - figure your crap out when members need access to their accounts within their household (at least for the minors). A parent that is paying for their kids account should have full access to that account - or prevent minors from signing up in the first place that don't have parental permission. Pretty basic stuff. Final Say - STAY AWAY from this gym. Horrible cancellation process and customer service. Hidden fees is an understatement. I'd rather pay a little more and support local gyms then deal with this company that can't even get the basics right.

Natalia Klamut

April 5th, 2020 Arvada, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

VASA is a great gym for a great price. Staff is super friendly and they have a wide variety of machines for all workout needs (cardio, weights, etc). Staff is always making sure the general area and individual workout machines are clean. Overall, the environment was always very welcoming, even if you new to working out. The only downside I have is that I had to cancel my membership before moving. They make this process very difficult so as to not lose customers. If you called the line given for cancellations, they would pester with questions and try to keep you as a member. Only way to successfully cancel was to go into the gym and do it in person.

Carol R

March 31st, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worst customer service EVER! All they want is YOUR hard earned money. The State of Utah announced on March 13, 2020 (Friday) that schools will be closed starting Monday, March 16, 2020. Everyone was being told to stay home, not to go where more than 10 people are, etc... but Vasa did not decide to close until March 17th, and was still collecting their monthly and annual dues. Customer service refuses to address these charges when the rest of the State and Nation was told to stay home unless one of the essential jobs. They since put a freeze on monthly fees, but continue to collect the "annual fee". If you want to cancel, you still owe one month's dues (even though closed and can't go in to use the facility) since there is a "30 day notice to cancel". Total Rip-off!!!!

Ellie

March 18th, 2020 Cheyenne, WY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This gym has so many options and is very affordable. It’s clean, the employees are helpful, and it feels like a perfect atmosphere for getting fit!!

MattB

March 14th, 2020 , UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Exactly what you expect for clientele, has been clean, workers have a smile on, not a big gym guy

Lou

March 12th, 2020 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have recently been working out at Vasa. The facility is nice, new, and clean. My only complaint is that it is crazy busy all of the time.

Myken

March 11th, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am a Vasa member and love the friendly helpful staff, cleanliness of the gym and quality of the equipment.

cb

March 6th, 2020 Thibodaux, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are a great gym and the $10 a month is very affordable. I personally love their dance classes!

Bryan Jensen

March 3rd, 2020 Midvale, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was a memeber for a long time. Their gym was clean, and it had everything I could ask for

russbayles

March 3rd, 2020 Boise, ID DETAILS arrow_drop_down

$9.99 a month is a great deal for someone like me who just wants a treadmill and the occasional free weights. I think the machines could be upgraded a little more often but they do get used pretty heavily.

James Conder

March 2nd, 2020 Eagle Mountain, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Been going to Vasa since it was Golds Gym. I have always enjoyed the atmosphere, equipment and people here. I never feel out of place or uncomfortable when I'm there either working out, or playing basketball.

Teagan hickman

March 1st, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have loved having a bass right by our house... it’s busy but I feel like I can always find a machine

Randi Nelson

March 1st, 2020 Managua, MN

Vas’s is the most high end gym I’ve been to. The monthly membership was too expensive, but they had a great deal of doing their dance classes and bringing a friend for free.

Kayla K.

February 28th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very poor customer service. They intentionally make it very difficult to cancel your membership and impose extra costs. The supposed "support" service will argue with you that you should have read the contract they sent you; in the words of the representative I spoke with, "too bad, it's on you." They will argue with you that the pre-populated contract they email constitutes your "signature" so that they can hold you responsible for all kinds of cancellation fees. They require 30 days from receiving the cancellation request (so they can collect another $22) and another $25 cancellation fee. They also make it extremely burdensome to cancel--you will have to call, stay on the line, and then be lectured about how you should be a responsible consumer and read the fine print of their emailed contract.

janice pan

February 28th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This place is so busy and the service when you have to talk to someone about your account is the worst. All of our memberships, we've cancelled and don't get looped into their $9.99 plan, waste.

Mike Ika

February 28th, 2020 West Valley City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Vasa is great. Ive been going to Vasa for the past 18 months. I dont feel intimidate there because there’s a lot of people who are in my same physical condition. Not everyone there is buff and ripped, so I dont feel ashamed when I’m working out. The instructors are super cool and super patient. The facilities are pretty nice and the equipment is much better than some of the community rec centers Ive worked out at. It’s a little more expensive than working out at the rec centers, but not by much. Also they have lots more classes which make working out more intense and more enjoyable.

Aidan Keogh

February 28th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have had a good experience with Vasa Fitness. I wish that they would build a bigger facility closer to use. We can get either a pool or child care but not both. The facility is clean and the workout equipment is well maintained.

Anthea Aiono

February 28th, 2020 Riverton, UT

We have enjoed being members of Vasa for the last 3 years and the service there has always been friendly and inviting.

London Larson

February 27th, 2020 Riverton, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

great price for membership! i can come here late at night early in the morning or even in the middle of the day! not usually busy which is important

Club rush

February 27th, 2020 West Valley City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We have been here for many years and like that when we travel we still have a workout facility.

Makya Love

February 27th, 2020 Sun Valley, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love my Vasa membership!! working out there is so much fun and they have such good service and equipment absolutely love it 10/10 recommended it’s definitely worth your money

Amy Buchanan

February 27th, 2020 Hooper, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

VASA is consistently over crowded dirty and the equipment stays broken for weeks no one takes care of it for weeks. And just try and cancel even a membership that has no contract! It is impossible! you have to call a number and wait a ridiculous amount of time for them to tell you an e-mail process of back and forth then finally they ignore the request and months later send you to collections for a hundreds of dollars of a bill you didn’t even know you had it’s a scam. This is how they make their money they even have their own collection agency that they hire, and a list of complaints with the Better Business Bureau a mile long. Think slimy business that’s VASA.

Nick Hansen

February 27th, 2020 Eagle Mountain, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They've helped me learn to enjoy working out. Great equipment options and friendly people at the front desk always greeting me and wishing me well when I leave all swoll :)

Linda Lender

February 27th, 2020 Orem, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are members of Vasa. and we have the silver slippers membership and we don't pay anything. The gym is very clean and beautiful I love the new massage beds that they have

Mary Haring

February 26th, 2020 Sandy, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Vasa is not very accommodating. And very dishonest. We had some problem with our bill and never knew about it until they sent us to collections. Not call, no voicemails, no letters, no emails. Terrible!!!

lani tuihalamaka

February 26th, 2020 Cheyenne, WY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Currently a member of Vasa fitness and frequent Van winkle in Murray Ut. I love that it's 24 hours and has all the equipment I need.

Madeline Harris

February 26th, 2020 Provo, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I go to Vasa whenever I am in Arizona, and love how clean and new the equipment is.

Fife32

February 25th, 2020 Managua, MN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I think Vasa is way to crowded all the time. It is uncomfortable to work out and you have extremely strong intimidating people working out around you. Would not recommend.

Rebecca

February 25th, 2020 Managua, MN

I love VASA fitness. It is always clean and they have lots of great workout equipment.

Jessica

February 24th, 2020 Eagle Mountain, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love the classes that VASA offers and the low prices memberships and ability to use another location when on vacation is a huge plus!

Kaysha Love

February 24th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love this gym, this gym is not only a judge free zone but its also gym that offers so many things from personal trainers to fun classes. This gym utilizes every aspect of creating a positive impactful gym experience. They have any and all equipment you may need to have a successful workout.

Tj Black

February 23rd, 2020 South Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Vasa fitness is a very great well managed gym. We love how they have swimming pools, and raquet ball courts. 10/10

Malia Barnes

February 22nd, 2020 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I go to the Vasa in Saratoga Springs Utah. It is only about four years old. With the stuff it’s a hit and miss. If there are a lot of them behind the desk you have to fight to get their attention because they’re all gathered around talking to each other. Friday nights are the best time to go there’s not many people there. I have the fitness pass and access to the massage tables and tanning beds. I love starting every workout with a massage and warming myself in a tanning bed in the winter. I do wish there was a dress code. Sports brakes are underwear and should have some sort of shirt over them If you need to do anything to your account or make a payment they can’t do anything at the desk, you have to call and customer service and sit on hold forever

Jasmyne Love

February 20th, 2020 Hayward, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Over the summer I tried multiple gym facilities out to see which one fits me. Vasa was the winner for me. They offer a swimming pool, sauna, tanning, yoga classrooms, free weights, and machine weights. It is very expensive, but most gyms are. The workers are not very kid there and they never know how to answer my questions about my account. The gym portion was great. They just need to work on their customer services.

Corbett Douglas

February 20th, 2020 Cedar Fort, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Full disclosure, I only used the gym for about 4 months then moved to a gym that was closer to my home. While using Vasa the facility was always clean, including the bathroom, and staff were courteous.

Kaitlyn Rios

February 20th, 2020 Ogden, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love Vasa with its modern gyms and clean spaces. They avoid overcrowding and have helpful staff everywhere. They are simply a high end facility and keep me motivated to better improve on fitness.

Valentino Chanel

February 19th, 2020 South Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love vasa. It has everything you need for the price you pay. Love the sauna after a hard workout. Clever idea to have a cinema cardio room.

Nicole Sohm

February 19th, 2020 Herriman, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great gym for what you pay. They could definitely update their equipment more often.

J Connelly

February 19th, 2020 Saratoga Springs, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love Vasa because of the great price for what you get. The only complaint is their facility is too small. At least the one we live by. Besides that love it!