Planet Fitness Logo

8.9

Jennifer Donnelly Tallahassee, FL

I love planet fitness because I can work out without feeling judged. I also LOVE their massage machine.

Theresa Bour Little Rock, AR

I have been a Planet Fitness member for several years. I feel that it is a safe place day for night. Nice and clean.

Matthew Cota Albuquerque, NM

Great place to loose weight, fun friendly atmosphere, friendly helpful staff I’ve lost around 30pounds I feel great

Kellen Layton, UT

I really enjoy planet fitness. I think that for what you pay you get back quite a lot. The place is always clean and the staff is friendly.

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

Planet Fitness is a great deal. It is really inexpensive and you can cancel at anytime. Good machines and their facilities.

Nesha Leonard Tallahassee, FL

Very nice facilities. They are amazing. So much variety in their gyms. Surprisingly, the gyms are never really packed.

Olivia Oswald Logan, UT

Planet fitness includes everyone. I love their motto and the atmosphere. I always feel comfortable working out at planet fitness.

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

I used planet fitness for a week. And I really was not a fan. The customer service was fine, but nothing special.. and I didn’t feel the energy there that I do in other gyms. It was pretty static.

SavorTheGlory Baytown, TX

I go to planet fitness and have had only good workouts and customer service every time I’ve went👍🏻.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

There as so many machines and equipment ready to use which is awesome. they keep the machines clean and working properly

Jaida Williams Tallahassee, FL

Clean facilities. There are numerous options to choose from in terms of exercise equipment and amenities.

Makayla Manus Gulfport, MS

Great gym. They offer so many workout plans. The employees are great, and while on the more expensive side, it's totally worth it.

Toni Baker West Valley City, UT

I go to planet fitness on my Silvers Slipper pass the people there help you out show you how to live lift weights

Allison Campbell Gulfport, MS

Planet fitness is a great gym. They have great equipment and great people working there. It's a judge free zone.

Rebecca Harvey Long Beach, MS

I think this gym shouldn’t offer like pizza nights and sugary drinks for purchase. The gyms are always so overcrowded too because of their super cheap price.

Olmanika Milfort Tallahassee, FL

Went there once as a visitor. I plan on becoming a paying member because I really liked the gym setting and many of the machines that were in there.

Geneve Pierre Fort Lauderdale, FL

VERY FAMILY FRIENDLY PLACE . THEIR TRAINERS ARE VERY RESPECTFUL AND ARE WILLING TO HELP THEIR CUSTOMERS REACH THEIR GOALS !

Connor Farmington, UT

I went to Planet Fitness for 2 years and loved it. They really make it a safe environment for everyone to go to.

Treyson Lewis Pleasant Grove, UT

It is a great place to workout and they love their members! During the summer they lets teens workout for free!

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

Every time I go to planet fitness I have a good experience. I have never heard a bad word about Planet Fitness.

Jason Brown Lehi, UT

I used to have a membership a few years ago. The reason I decided to leave and go to Vasa is due to the lack of free weights.

Madalyn Johnson Provo, UT

I love that there is always lots of machinery open. They also have great staff and are very affordable for what you get!

Autumn Kallunki Provo, UT

I don't like Planet Fitness because I don't like public gyms like this! Like Vasa, the environment isn't inviting and I don't enjoy it. I've never paid for a membership, only done a free trial.

Matthew Carbaugh Herndon, VA

I really enjoy the laid back atmosphere void of grunting meatheads. I oerfer their cardio equipment over other gyms

Isabella Mesa, AZ

Friendly and it’s kept clean and the environment as a whole is friendly maybe some more equipment but they have enough to get the job done

Olivia Cheff Gilbert, AZ

If you want a low key gym to go to, this is the place for you. But, be sure you never want to cancel because that will be nearly impossible without completely cancelling your bank account and opening up a new one.

Noelle Pleasant Grove, UT

Love the environment they have at planet fitness!! Costumer service is amazing!! Definitely, recommend planet fitness!!

Aiga Orem, UT

cancelled my membership with Vasa and i am happier here. the workers actually work, they are nice and welcoming. Plus it looks cleaner.

NT Pleasant Grove, UT

great atmosphere. monthly fee's are so affordable. up to date equipment. early morning hours before work is a plus.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

They have great quality workout equipment to use and the staff there is always so friendly and welcoming to everyone that walks through their doors.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

Planet fitness is a great gym to work out at because of the variety. We love what Planet Fitness has to offer!

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

Pretty good but quite small and feels like you're always in somebody else's space.

Alex Segura Tomball, TX

Beware... never used membership, but still tagged for membership fees.. finally had to in go in person to cancel... still billed for monthly membership...

Evergreen Oak Creek, WI

Great gym! Always clean and the staff is very friendly and attentive.

Caleah Streater

Planet fitness is close to my house, it clean and the staff are helpful

Gloria Simmons

excellent staff, excellent facility, always clean and costs are the best!

Judi

The gym is clean and the equipment is in very good condition.

David Marr

Excellent. They have everything that I need and is always clean

SANDRA

VERY GOOD, ENJOY MY TIME EVERY DAY, VERY FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE CLEAN AND COOL.

Rick Galliher

mostly good - seem to have more than their fair share of broken machines - but fixed quickly

Wanda

Great gym for all fitness levels..even beginners like myself!

Jasmin

Terrible gym. No regard for customer service. Did not enjoy my time there at all. Just want your money honestly. Would not recommend and never coming back.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

Planet Fitness is a no frills workout location that gets the job done, but there are no extras.

Samantha Millville, UT

Clean facility with all the equipment I like to use to workout!

mia Wheaton, IL

great experience ! would highly recommend!great service and very helpful. definitely worth it

Misty Lacey Laurel, MS

I went to the location in Ocean Springs, MS & it was Always clean & very friendly staff

tayloralexis Glendora, CA

Cleanest gym I have ever been to and the staff is always so nice and kind. Love it!

Alexa Pitre New Orleans, LA

I love going to planet fitness. Showers are nice, equipment is nice, an overall great experience.

Eny Donnelly Port Saint Lucie, FL

I am working out there for one year and I am very happy, it is very affordable and very clean

hmarashi Newark, NJ

Planet fitness will always be the most cost effective option for starting going to the gym.