Planet Fitness Logo

8.9

Blake Wilcox Salt Lake City, UT

Planet fitness is always clean and has great equipment. They really need more instructors that can teach classes and instructors that are more experienced.

Alesia Thurmont, MD

great price. always feel comfortable working out in their gyms. love the fact that they offer tanning and many other amenities.

Haley Nemmers Boulder, CO

I participated in the planet fitness teen challenge over the summer and it was nice to have access to a gym for so cheap/free!

Nora Holland Mount Olive, MS

I felt so comfortable working out here. I felt like everybody welcome to me and I knew that I choose the right gym to work out at.

Jakob barre Dallas, TX

Love how much room they have for aerobic exercises. They also have a plethora of workout machines and trainers available to help.

perscilla Tallahassee, FL

Planet Fitness is the reason I have been sticking with my new years resolution. The staff has kept me motivated and the gym has nice equipment.

janice pan ,

The planet fitness next to me is so small. It literally looks like just a big room with all of the workout machines.. rows and rows of treadmills, elypticals, and stair climbers.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

Planet fitness is pretty reasonable on price. This makes working out so easy and cheap. The staff and equipment is clean.

Jenn0507 Dallas, TX

Great atmosphere for all body types. Lots of different type of equipment with several of each. No pressure easy going very clean and friendly gym.

Fife32 Managua, MN

I love Planet Fitness, they give you what you pay for, quality equipment, and friendly environment to work out it. I would totally recommend.

amy rex ,

I love the quiet small gym atmosphere. Perfect for the regular person wanting to get in shape. Little weird that they have cake and pizza party's

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

The work out area is always clean and ready to use. Lots of equipment and the quick workout option is nice. Tanning beds never seem to work well enough

Rai Durant Tallahassee, FL

Definitely a place for gym newbies to go to! I feel so encouraged to go to the gym because of all the support I receive!

Jimmy Hall Tylertown, MS

Planet fitness is one of the best gyms to work out at its 10 dollars a month and it has everything that you trying to work on.

Asia Bui Gulfport, MS

I used to have a membership at planet fitness and their gyms are super nice and have a good variety of workout equipment. I had to change gyms because it was too far

Luna Rockville, MD

They have good equipment and it creates a friendly environment for you to meet new friends while getting a fit body. It is a good gym.

Destini Ferguson

The pricing of the membership was defiantly cheaper than others, however the gym was small causing a limited amount of equipment. Also, there were no private spaces i could workout due to the open floor plan.

Juan Beaver, PA

Planet fitness is a great place to go and work out without judgement. There is plenty of space and more than enough equipment. I also love how clean it is.

Cooper Thompson Pleasant Grove, UT

Planet fitness is a great place to become fit or to stay in shape and it really is a judgement free place everyone is so kind

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

Planet Fitness is a great gym where you can have a great workout experience. The equipment was amazing and everything was so clean!

Hunter Pleasant Grove, UT

Was good! I haven't worked out in a long time but am very excited to get back into it. They have everything you could imagine and they treat you very well. Love this.

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

Planet Fitness is a great gym. This gym has some of the best customer service out there and their facilities are top notch as well.

Krystal Taylor Pleasant Grove, UT

I loved going to Planet Fitness with my mom. We always felt comfortable to use all of their equipment and amenities, and it never felt overcrowded.

Breanne Stanko Logan, UT

Such a great environment to work out at. The workers are so nice and willing to help. The equipment is great and the gym is always so nice and clean.

ashley koble Gilbert, AZ

last summer i got a membership at planet fitness and enjoyed it. i love the extra things like tanning beds and hydro massage chairs. great environment

Jessica Lehi, UT

My sister has a membership and I can go every time as a guest and all I have to do is use my phone number and I have all access

Annie Orr Provo, UT

Planet Fitness is an awesome gym because you never feel judged there. It is a very friendly atmosphere and it has all the equipment I need to have a good workout!

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

Planet Fitness is an orb of positive energy. It's never crowded, they provide pristine equipment, and the customer service is fantastic.

Leslie West Jordan, UT

Planet Fitness is within a 5 minute drive from my home. The atmosphere is relaxed and it’s a great environment to work out in.

Robin Orem, UT

i like that it isn't as overrated and huge as VASA. i am comfortable working out here because its smaller and the crowd is more around my age group.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

Planet Fitness is a great option for a gym that is great with solo workouts and always has great customer service and all for an affordable price.

Cody Linden Lehi, UT

It's nice how affordable they are, but the lack of free weights is difficult to work with at times. Basically, I felt very limited in my exercise options.

MAGIC MIKE TERRORENCE Cleveland, OH

Lots of cute girls at the one in my town.And they keep it clean.

EN Denver, CO

The terms of my membership weren’t honored and they basically stole from me. They use ACH withdrawals from your bank account to make it extremely difficult for you to get your money back when they’re at fault.

Phyllis M Wells

Friendly employees , great atmosphere,Very clean and helpful to show you how to use the equipment

Sue

Very welcoming customer service. Great place to work out without people just hanging around the machines.

Allen McDaniel

I enjoy going to the gym. Customer service is great and the equipment is very good.

Rick

Excellent equipment, very clean. Helpful courteous staff, roomy, spacious, and comfortable.

Jimmy Neason Ellenwood, GA

My truck was broken into in the parking lot. I was informed by staff that this is a major problem for them. I was assured that the corporate office would reach out to me regarding this matter. I have not heard from anyone.

Julie Santilli

Amazing. Everyone is super friendly and the gym is very clean. I also love that it is 24 hours

Tanner Cook Gilbert, AZ

Planet fitness is not the gym to go to if you are into lifting heavy weights. If you make too much noise while lifting, you can set off the lunk alarm. Other than that, you can’t beat the price!

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

Great, inexpensive place to work out. Relaxed environment, friendly staff, and located close to my home

karina Colton, CA

I became a member in April of this year and I'm currently loving planet fitness.

Lisa Dayton, NJ

Absolutely the most smelliest dirtiest gym around. Ladies room smells like a swamp. They allow people who don’t work out at the gym shower there as long as the pay ten dollars a month.

amie novit

Its a good gym . All of the equiptment is available at peak times and I like the personal training classes

Bryan Jensen South Jordan, UT

Best fitness value around. Facility is nice, clean, and judgement free. Made for people like me.

myles Ragas Houston, TX

The teen summer challenge was very helpful for my health. I easily signed up and was allowed entry all summer.

Ashphile Baptiste Tallahassee, FL

I love going to Planet Fitness where it actually is judgement free to be able to work out at my own pace.

Rocio Diaz Jacksonville, FL

Very low and affordable prices with amenities equal to a larger gym. The only drawback is the small size of the facility and no pool or sauna.

Zabsanti Silverhill, AL

Planet fitness is good depending on the day. Some of their staff is motivating and polite while others are complete jerks. The service needs improvement.