Planet Fitness Logo

6.4

LAST UPDATED: May 12th, 2022

Planet Fitness was founded in 1992 by Michael Grondahl, who purchased a financially struggling gym, and implemented a low-cost business model by dramatically reducing prices to compete against better-known brands. The goal was to meet the needs of occasional or first-time health club members, rather than more experienced members.

The Planet Fitness brand has positioned itself as the leader for getting great value from a gym membership. Planet Fitness focuses on the average person who wants to get in shape and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Planet Fitness is unique in the fact that they discourage body-building and “gymtimidation.” Today, Planet Fitness has over 1000 locations with an estimated 6 million members across the United States. The company’s locations are either corporate- or individually owned and operated.

YMCA Logo
#2 YMCA chevron_right
24 Hour Fitness Logo
#3 24 Hour Fitness chevron_right
3.9
Vasa Logo
#4 Vasa chevron_right
3.6

The Good

• Planet Fitness Prices and Contracts
  • Planet Fitness Black Card
  • "Judgement Free Zone"
  • Extra Membership Fees
  • Equipment
  • Personal Training
  • Planet Fitness Locations

Planet Fitness Prices and Contracts

Planet Fitness is one of the cheapest gym memberships available at only $10/month for a classic membership. Contracts are month-to-month with no obligation. For example, certain fitness centers in the industry require you to make a three-to-six-month commitment upon signup. When it comes to price, on average, monthly gym memberships cost anywhere from $55/month to as much as $161/month.

Planet Fitness Black Card

Planet Fitness offers two types of Planet Fitness memberships: the $10 or Black Card membership. A classic planet fitness membership only allows a member to use one location and doesn’t give access to every perk the gym offers. The Black Card Membership costs $22.99/month. If you are interested in this card membership, you should reach out to a membership representative.

Black Card perks include 20 percent off Reebok products at outlet store locations and 10 percent off at Planet Fitness' online store. You also get unlimited access to other Planet Fitness locations, as well as to the planet fitness hydromassage and tanning booth. Black Card Members receive a Planet Fitness t-shirt and get to take part in Planet Fitness' Pizza Mondays and Bagel Tuesdays. Each black card member can also bring a guest to any planet fitness location each time they go.

"Judgment Free Zone"

Planet Fitness strives to make all fitness members feel welcome, no matter their fitness level. The focal point of Planet Fitness is to eliminate the pressure and stress that comes from "gymtimidation" while participating in fitness training activities. This practice allows for fitness members to work out how and when they want. Going to the gym and feeling like you aren't good enough to be there just doesn't cut it. If you have struggled with that in the past, trying Planet Fitness may be your new fitness solution.

Extra Membership Fees

Planet Fitness charges a small $1 enrollment fee for Black Card members and $20–$29 enrollment fee for other members aside from the monthly membership fee. When compared with other gyms in the fitness chain market, Planet fitness stands out. Most gyms charge an enrollment fee or initiation fee of $50 to $100. This makes becoming a member at Planet Fitness very affordable.

Customers should be aware that Planet Fitness charges a $39 annual membership fee that is typically assessed in October. This fee is affordable for people on a budget when contrasted with the majority of fitness companies who charge hidden fees of $75 or more.

Equipment

Generally, there is always enough gym equipment (machines, strength equipment, and weights) for everyone. Planet Fitness has a lot of cardio machines, free weights of up to 80 lbs., curl bars, and other strength training equipment. The weight machines and equipment are adequate for the average gym user and are kept clean.

Cardio equipment is abundant which is a major advantage since many gyms do not provide enough. Treadmills are available with personal televisions for fitness members' use. Other features that may be of interest to potential customers are tanning beds, a Planet Fitness Gym App, and personal training.

Planet Fitness Locations

Planet Fitness has over 1,500 locations across all 50 states in the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. This makes it easy for members who spend their time traveling or for those who move to a different state to find a Planet Fitness club near them.

The Bad

• Limited Classes
  • Lunk Alarm

Limited Classes

While Planet Fitness offers some workout classes, they are smaller and much less diverse than some people may be used to. While many other gyms offer yoga, cycling, Zumba, barre, and many other classes, Planet Fitness generally provides classes that focus on specific muscle workouts. The main purpose of the classes is to help new members learn how to use the equipment or design their own individual workout plan.

Still, many gym-goers enjoy having the option to pick from various classes and appreciate the social aspect of a group workout. Planet Fitness claims that it appeals to the average gym member, but the limited class options suggest it caters more towards those who want to focus on just working out and not to those who want a more socially interactive workout.

Lunk Alarm

Planet Fitness prides itself on the fact that it caters to the average person and provides a "Judgement Free Zone." However, some members may feel that the lunk alarm—an alarm that goes off whenever someone drops their weights, acts aggressively, carries a gallon jug of water, or grunts excessively and too loudly—directly goes against their no-judgment policy. It is possible that members may feel that the lunk alarm unfairly stereotypes those who want to put a little extra effort into their workout.

The Bottom Line

Planet Fitness is one of the most affordable gyms on the market at $10 to $22.99 per month. Their additional fees are minuscule compared to most gyms, making becoming a Planet Fitness member exceptionally affordable — even on a smaller budget.

Planet Fitness may be the most affordable, but this comes with no frills. It lacks the amenities most gyms offer such as pools, tennis courts, childcare, saunas, etc. The company also does not provide a variety of group fitness classes, which is a huge attraction for most gym-goers. If you're looking to work out on your own and don't want to spend a lot of money on a gym membership, Planet Fitness is recommended; however, if you're looking for nutritional coaching and/or fitness classes like Zumba or Yoga, we recommend finding another gym that costs more, since Planet Fitness does not provide these membership benefits.

3.7

James Richards Las Vegas, NV

I got a membership for 1 down 10 a month. I go 2 or 3 days out of the week. Everyone is nice if need help you can get a trainer if. No matter who or what your goals are there there to help

ardis williams Fort Worth, TX

First it starts out saying that there are no upfront fees no application fees or anything like that well then it shows me a one time fee for 11 then it charges me $22 plus tax for the black card number and then it charges me $44 on the 30th of the month after 4 months and then they tell me that it is the yearly fee they don't keep taking money on the day that they say they will they take it whenever they want to well when I first went and the planet fitness they pretty much had me scan my phone and just told me to do whatever I didn't know where anything was I didn't know how to work the machines I didn't know where the Black card members went I didn't know anything about it but they just let me go on and do whatever I wanted to and so I'll pay for a membership I hardly go and they just take your money out of my bank account because they want your account number and order for you to have a membership which is pretty messed up because they just get to take money right out of your account whenever they please so all in all I would say I wished I had never gotten any gym membership it has not been a good experience for me

Wendy Shaw New Haven, CT

Whether you're just starting or a die hard fitness fan Planet fitness is for you. 10$ a mnth. membership is unbeatable.. With numberous locations. I don't have to worry about missing my work out schedule while traveling. CLEAN, SANITIZED, well maintained equipment and out-standing customer service!!

Lisa Rae Vaughan Aliquippa, PA

“ personal journey“ and “alone in a crowd“ ring true, but that pretty much describes where I am in life. I see that in the other people as well. I work out approximately four days per week, one gym only, and the cost is well worth it. $10/month plus $40 annual/registration fee works out to approximately $.85 per visit for all the cardio and weight training equipment you could ever need. Plus there is a “free“ trainer with whom I worked twice, one hour each time. He developed a plan of machines and reps to meet the medical and physical goals I laid out. There are a few negatives as well, specifically other people not cleaning equipment after use, equipment not working correctly, that type of thing. But the convenience and the cost far outweigh the negatives.

Victor Olaore Omoshehin Brooklyn, NY

Planned Fitness really impressed me with the technical way they were able to handle the use of services during the lock down. All state and City orders were adhered to. It's difficult for me breathing with Face mask on, that my most trouble part and I wish the staff can understand that customers need to be able to breath while working out. Staff are supportive to a very large extend, facilities and convenience are pretty cool, except that lockers needed to have pad locks all time to save guild your personal items. Though, I have never lost any of my personal items at any point, even when I forget anything, I have always been lucky to get them back.

Audrey Reid Houston, TX

On 3/31/22 i enrolled online for a Black card membership. I signed up for a new member orientation for 4/1/22 so i could be introduced to the machines. I went to my home gym at Kuykendahl Rd in Spring Texas. I arrived on time for my 9:30 am appointment, checked in and i was told to wait, someone would be right with me. 10 minutes later at 9:40 i was told to go over to the 30 minute work out area, someone would meet me there. I waited over there till 9:50 am and no one showed up. There was a client who was waiting before i came in and while i was there waiting i saw him being given a tour of the equipments. I thought that someone would see me after his tour but no one came. Other people were working out in this area and i felt self conscious standing there like a fool. I went back to the front desk to let them know how displeased i was and i asked how could i cancel a membership that i just started.l had also booked a stretch session at 10:30 am which i told them to cancel because at this point this session would also be with Victoria who was a no show for my new member orientation and i was so upset to be treated like i didn’t matter to Planet Fitness. I decided not to meet with her because i did not want my mouth to get the better of me, so i decided on not keeping the appointment. To give readers an insight into the reason why i signed up for a membership… I am a diabetic and last week at my physical / bloodwork my doctor told me that my A1C levels were creeping up and that I should lose some weight. I also feel like i have Arthritis ( non diagnosed), my body is stiff all the time. I decided to do something about it so I could enjoy life and live a longer, healthier life. I was a past member of Planet Fitness years ago so I decided to sign up again. What a disappointment it was for me!!!!! There is a local Boot Camp gym BUT I decided to go with Planet Fitness and blew off the Boot Camp people. Well i was never more embarrassed to be left waiting for such a long time with no one coming to honor the appointment i had. I am not one to play the race card, as I am a confident black woman and i also saw lots of black people in here this morning. I was NOT treated as a valuable customer!!!For whatever the reason Victoria did not honor my appointment today, i am beyond annoyed!!! I took off work today to come to this appointment since it was for health reasons, lost a whole 12 hour shift to be treated like this!!! To sum it all up, i will not let this experience deter me from my personal goals which is to lose weight and be healthier!!!! but i will definitely check out the Boot Camp gym!!! There you go Planet Fitness as i left , i came to my car and wrote this review in the parking lot.

Brittney Butts Gainesville, FL

Love how many locations this gym has, let's me stay in shape even when I'm visiting family a few hours from my city. I wish they would let me bring a friend for free like my last gym would but definitely love the tanning beds and massage chairs! The gyms are always clean and the employees are very friendly. The price is great too!

Jaelyn Morris Tallahassee, FL

Planet Fitness is a great place to workout. They have a wide variety of exercise machines to use and there hours work great with my work schedule. I will continue to workout at Planet Fitness.

Mike Stewart Indianapolis, IN

A lot of times there are machines (usually cardio) out of service that need repaired, that sit for weeks or months without being fixed. Makes it hard to get your workout in when all the stair mills are taken because half of them aren’t working. Also, if you want to tan they will only schedule tanning 30-45 minutes out, so you have to stop your workout to tan or schedule to tan, which obviously isn’t convenient. Seems they are catering to the people who only tan, more than those who work out. Staff is friendly.

Anoushka Ahuja Orlando, FL

When I relocated I found that planet fitness was the best deal in town they had a lot of machines and a lot of classes that I took part in the Zumba class was my most favorite

KMR R Cincinnati, OH

Arrived at the gym yesterday in cincinnati, ohio. found a note in small print that the hours are now closing at 9 pm. entire reason this brand is successful is 24/7 whats going on with planet fitness? Girl at the desk had no clue.

Demetrace Williams Milwaukee, WI

Planet Fitness is a clean, no judgment facility. No one looks at you funny and I love their machines. I wish they had a pool.

S S Plainfield, IL

The management at this club SUCKS!! Darcy does NOT care about fixing the problem with the tanning beds. I informed her in January of 2021 and they're STILL BROKEN!! This is mind blowing. I have video proof of every single bed shutting off early all on its own and they STILL won't call the bed repair company to come out and fix it! I've contacted the regional manager Gabby as well and she doesn't care either! Instead of addressing and fixing the issue they chose to ignore this ongoing issue. I've never been treated so rudely at a business before. The owner should know about this problem not only with his tanning beds but also with this poor management team. He'll definitely start losing customers if he chooses to ignore the problem.

Kaylee Gay Chicago, IL

I love how much equipment that Planet Fitness has. They have such a variety of equipment for strength or cardio or more. The equipment is very clean and it never feels overcrowded. I also think that the membership is super affordable for everything that you get included. I also love how the staff is so willing to help and it feels like there is never any judgment. They are willing to teach you how to use a machine and make sure you have good form. I love that I can learn how to do new things and not feel like I am being judged.

Debora Paez Columbia, MO

Planet Fitness is a good gym for the price. It is a good gym specifically for beginners. The facility is always clean, organized, and the equipment is always in order. However, with their rules to try and avoid gym intimidation towards beginners can get a bit out of hand. Starting with the no water gallons allowed in the gym, only water bottles. Additionally, absolutely no grunting or outside personal trainers. I understand in some ways why these rules are in place but sometimes they can be too much. In some instances, if a pair is working out together and one is more knowledgable than the other and seems to be giving tips, staff will intrude to make sure no private personal training is taking place.

CJ Pelletier Columbia, MO

Planet fitness is not as bad as people say. The gym is not wet, and it's not creepy. It really does make getting into lifting possible for people who may be intimidated from it. However, there are some serious problems that come with the gym for people who want to make serious gains. There are no substantial free weights. This means no essential compound lifts that train stabilizing muscles and add to practical fitness. No dropping weights makes heavy deadlifts essentially impossible. The machines, however, do provide decent auxiliary support and can be exceptionally useful for people with disabilities or the elderly. The staff are okay, and the other services are good as well. Thus, overall, the gym can be useful for beginner lifter and those not looking to seriously train strength but rather augment their life with light training.

Luke Swierczynski Troy, MI

Facilities are clean, membership is cheap, and even the elite membership with access to massage chairs and tanners is a great deal. Love that it really feels like a judgement free space... especially when I take the tootsie rolls

Sunday Toler Winnsboro, SC

Planet fitness is one of the best gyms I have ever had a membership with. You can go for a low 10 dollars per month. Or upgrade like I did to enjoy the massage chairs, hydro massage and much more. The gym has All the equipment you would ever need for full body workouts. Has nice bathrooms, lockers, showers.

K.M. P. Charlotte, NC

This gym basically has EVERYTHING you need. I really like the black card spa area with the water bed massage table. That is worth it all. The 30 minute workout are is also great when you need to get a sweat in & get out quick!

Toni Montuori

Clean, smells good and mine isn’t crowded. After trying the bigger named gym I was very pleasantly surprised to try PF. The equipment was new and clean. The membership choices were a better fit for my schedule and was their fees.

Brittney Mac Gregor Louisville, KY

Planet Fitness is a great gym and a good and fair company. They are the first gym in my area to offer a no contract membership. They have a good variety of equipment in which they keep in working condition. The place is always clean. The only thing I think they could improve on is offering child care for people with children that are working out.

Susan Miller Seattle, WA

I love planet fitness the covington wa location is amazing they keep it spotless. They all work very hard at that. The staff is the most professional and friendly. Hannah L. is amazing she greets u with a smile always and makes u feel welcomed. The trainer Dominic as well very professional and friendly. I plan on seeing if he can help me get the weight off. Great location overall

OnnaDay Conroe, TX

I have been a member for 3 years. My husband was a member for 1 year and canceled his membership because he was working long hours and did not have time to utilize his membership. He did not have any problems with the cancellation. He filled out a standard form at the gym and it was processed the very next day. I have worked out at many gyms over the years, and I love PF. There are plenty of good quality machines, the gym and locker rooms are always clean, and the massage bed & chairs are wonderful. It is a great gym for the price, and I really like that I can always bring a guest for free.

Kim Camp Fayetteville, AR

The only regrets I have is that I didn't use my black card membership sooner . Last summer I signed up and thought you can do this . I suffer from anxiety attacks disorders and the thoughts of being stared at or laughed at kept me from going . After 9 months of paying for a membership i hadn't used once , I made it a goal to go and check it out . The atmosphere was inviting , music was playing , the gym was nice and cool and no one stares at us or laughed. Staff is friendly , the equipment is clean . We love the SCIFIT step one recumbent stepper . The gym I go to has only 2 machines . A lot of people love the machine too . Wish they had more than 2 . Highly recommend to friends and family .

Tracy Marcellus, NY

I really like Planet Fitness! They have tons of cardio machines, both free weights and machines, the 30 minute circuit, battle ropes, yoga balls, an area with mats for stretching or floor work, kettle bells, medicine balls and pretty much anything you need to get a good workout. Plus, unlimited free sessions with the trainer anytime you want. They don't have classes, but I don't care. Was never into group sweating anyway - just want to go in, do my thing, and get out. Staff always welcomes me, and I don't feel conspicuous when I show up in sweats rather than trendy workout gear. Really, can't go wrong here, and you can't beat the price.

David Watts Richmond, IN

I just joined planet fitness in Richmond Indiana. first of all, everybody who works there as well as all the clients are excellent/ no problem to anyone else. second, the place is spotless clean / always clean. third, the classes which I have gone to are amazing. I know "a bunch" about lifting weights however I learned the most basic principles which I changed and they are already ALREADY helping me get improved in the manner which I want to improve. next, the hours are all inclusive , the payment for membership is crazy low, the equipment is superior and the weights are available which you need as long as you know variations in how to exercise. finally, I just want to say, I have been to over 40 gyms maybe more since I have moved around this country a great deal and also been out of the country a few times. this is the absolute best gym of all of the ones I have been to. people of all walks of life go here, even though they told me bodybuilders and powerlifters do not go there I have met both of them who go there and enjoy the gym as well as the results they are gaining. they win contests, so that is enough proof for me! David Watts.

Erika Tonawanda, NY

I Got a memberships for myself and husband at the Tonawanda My location and this was the best decision ever. I love being a black card member everyone that works there is so friendly the manager at this location runs her staff and facility very well it's always cleansed the staff is funny and helpful and the trainers are great I wish there were classes to take like Zumba and other work out classes to that nature but the trainers do a good job at the classes they have and they are great 1 on 1. I would recommend this place to anyone that wants to feel at eise there is tons of people I met there and again can't say enuff about the wonderful staff and the manager that has personality of gold.

Lisa Wyatt O'Fallon, MO

Excellent gym! It's clean, inexpensive and the location is close to my house. The staff are knowledgeable, nice and there really is no judgement. I recommend this gym.

Rebecca D

While touring for a membership plan at planet fitness I was not really impressed by the overall cleanliness of the facility. I felt that the customer service was lacking and it was more of a peer pressure type of situation to join. I recommend that they have someone in customer service that is more versatile with body image recognition.

Dave Fortin Kingston, PA

I really love it there! I go there pretty frequently. Good staff, lots of equipment, I never feel judged, and people pretty much keep to themselves. Just make sure to always wash down the equipment after you use it.

Chris Bright Tempe, AZ

I like their sanitation policy, they had a good one in place way before covid. They have great prices on their basic and upgraded memberships. I felt slightly misled that I could sign up for a dollar... I could, however they disclosed lots of additional fees that they charge annually once I got there. Kind of made a great deal turn to an ok deal.

Randall Senn Annandale, VA

I've been going to the PF gym on Kenmore Avenue in Alexandria, VA for a few months. The staff is always helpful, but one staff member, Dominic C, is truly outstanding. He has been with me each step of the way, patiently on several times showing me how to use equipment and gently encouraging and pushing me. He's knowledgeable and friendly, and it is him I seek out first when I have questions or need help.

Sheryl r. Ronkonkoma, NY

I have a black card at planet fitness in centereach n.y. I absolutely love it, so clean. Scott L is the manager and is very dedicated! He and his staff are friendly and know their jobs. They are never to busy to greet you. Plenty of machines to choose from and the hydro lounges and tanning end a workout. I never thought I would be attending a gym but I certainly made the right choice, love the no judgement zone. That's what drew me in. All are welcome. Come and see for yourself , great job scott and all staff!

Amber S Jupiter, FL

Love our Planet Fitness! Clean, large, plenty of equipment. The staff are friendly. I prefer to work out alone and I do the 30 minute circuit which is only crowded when they have a class. Occasionally, the class starts when I am working out and I just join in. I have learned a few new techniques this way. Love the hydro massage and body enhancing booths. I am over weight and I don’t fell intimidated or uncomfortable here.

Rita Kyriakides Harwich Port, MA

My husband and I joined PF 6 months ago and love it! We've been to many locations on our travels and appreciate that there is a PF everywhere! Our home gym is located in Brockton, MA and is by far the most beautiful and clean gym! The staff is amazing - the manager Tracy is hands-on and fantastic and Joslyn at the desk/trainer is absolutely a breath of fresh air. This gym really cares!! Thanks Brockton PF!!

Greg Zatcoff Gilbert, AZ

Gilbert, Arizona at Greenfield and Warner Me and my son became Black Card members a little more than a week ago. Each time we have gone to workout the staff has been extremely friendly, the gym and machines have been clean, and the overall experience has been exceptional. We have brought my wife on most occasions, since we are allowed to bring a guest each and every time. My son and I really enjoy using the Black Card Spa area after our workouts. It massages all the aches and stress away. This has been the best investment we have made in a long time. Looking forward to more visits!!

Ronald M Chadwick Hesperia, CA

just transferred my membership from fitness 19 where their music is blaring and i can't concentrate. worked out at planet fitness this morning and what a pleasure. courteous people at the counter, place is very clean, equipment new, plenty of paper towels and squirt bottles, music is low and barely noticable. and open 24 hours with employee at counter. makes me look forward to my next session. RC

Deborah Schauland Appleton, WI

Planet Fitness is my godsend..I haven't worked my body out with weights for years and had it not been for the personal trainer coming alongside of me every time I stepped foot in the gym, I still would not be strength training. The trainers are all encouraging and take the time to demonstrate proper form and function while using all gym equipment. And I am not charged extra for the one on one!!! I so appreciate the knowledge and encouragement I have been given by not only the staff but also by those I meet on the floor. Love the judgement free atmosphere.

Ashley Philadelphia, PA

Received $120 in insufficient fund charges within 7 days. A business that preaches being inexpensive is full of lies and deceit. They don't care about their customers' health, they care about their wallets.

Laurel Dalton Herriman, UT

Planet Fitness has the perfect location to make working out easy! I love the affordable prices this gym offers to athletes of young and old.

Jaylene Holcomb, NY

I have been a Planet Fitness member for a few years now. They are great!! I LOVE that I can workout when I want to workout. I love the fact that they have 40 treadmills, 7 or more cycling machines, 30 elliptical machines and all those strength training machines. Because they have SO MANY machines, I know that when I pull in to a parking lot full of cars, there will still be a machine for me inside! The newly remodeled bathrooms are wonderful! The lockers are a safe place to store my gear. The staff goes out of their way to be friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I get a personal "Hello" and "Goodbye" every time I go there. And they happily print out my workout log so I can submit it to my insurance company, which pays me to stay healthy.

LeAnn Baytown, TX

I worked out at Planet Fitness prior for 3 months. Although I liked the idea of cleaning the machines before and after you used them, I felt like I was spending most of my workout time cleaning instead of working out. So, I cancelled my subscription needless to say.

O D Pflugerville, TX

Asked a front desk person about my upcoming annual charges, he said not to worry, no extra charges will be taken out besides my monthly membership. A month later I am charged annual fee. Spoke to Location manager who admitted that they had issues with staffing and training and apologized for misinformation but did not offer a refund. Then I spoke to customer service and they said that there was no misinformation given, but rather a miscommunication and the employee must have misunderstood my question (don't see how much clearer the question could be). In addition front desk staff is often absent, so I am not able to get into a massage chair or any other Black Card member amenities. Full disappointment all around.

carmen Raymond Baltimore, MD

I only wanted a month membership and they kept trying to charge me month after month.

Nyla C. Edison, NJ

Planet Fitness is another gym I have used back home. I have always been a guest when I go to Planet Fitness, which is something that I think is pretty neat and unique about this gym. However, I took one star away because guests aren't allowed to use all of the resources and services that are offered unless they become a member themselves.

will federow Bristol, TN

Brandon B of Johnson City Planet Fitness, has very poor customer service, very rude and disrespectful. I will not be going back to this gym.

Caloway Salt Lake City, UT

Good workout gym with a lot of good equipment. However, they do not have any free-weight bars like a bench press but they do have the bars that are connected to the racks. Those aren't my favorite things to use so I wasn't too fond of that but some people might not mind. It is a very positive atmosphere so for those who are just starting to go to the gym or are getting back into it after a while, this is a good place to start and the pricing is good.

Edward Ritchie Birmingham, AL

Our Crossville Tennessee Planet Fitness is the best! Super clean facility with great functioning equipment. The best part is their staff who is always friendly and very helpful. We give this facility a 5 star rating and would highly recommend to any looking for a wonderful gym! The Ritchies

Stephanie Byrd Miami, FL

Planet Fitness is the ultimate workout spot. With a catchy name like “Planet Fitness” you’re guaranteed a worthwhile workout experience. They offer a variety of fitness machines, trainings, and memberships at a very low price. Start your fitness journey there today !

Pekeiydra Williams Tallahassee, FL

Love planet fitness, has lot of equipment for all types of workouts. They have equipment is clean and they also provide users with proper material to clean equipment before and after use. I appreciate the cleanliness during these times especially.