LifeTime Fitness Logo

LifeTime Fitness

Is This Your Business?

4.9

Jeffrey Brian Smedley Bridgewater, NJ

Their business practices are a disgrace/ After shutting down for the virus, they were permitted to reopen in September. As per their process on August 28, 2020 we submitted our suspension as I do have a respiratory issue. After sending us an email stating suspension was in process, they continued to bill us 296 dollars a month. When we became aware and asked to have the money refunded we were informed that since it was over 30 days they could refund our money. We are now forced to hope our credit card company helps us out, and in the worse possible economic circumstances.

Hallieford Arlington, TX

Lifetime fitness is great. They worked with me on a short contract. It was great to get my workout in even when out of town.

Ana Newark, NJ

BE AWARE!!!! I was a client of this gym for at least 4years with swimming classes for my 4 year old, I had to cancel my membership and I request to cancel on Nov. 16 and they told me I was good to use the gym until the Dec. 16. Never told me they have a policy in place they would charge me again in Dec. the full month because I did not give a notice a month prior to cancel. In other words THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY! Once you complain they come will al excuses in the book! If I could I would give ZERO STARS AND I WILL NEVER RECOMEND THIS PLACE AGAIN!

Unhappy customer Rockville, MD

The front desk staff are not courteous nor helpful. They have no idea about rules and regulations. None of the managers return your calls. I left at times 7 messages and never received a return call. When you make a simple request, no one takes care of it . You gave to call again and again. The corporate office must spend some training money to train all their staffs. The customer Carr staffs don’t care either and they hung up on your face. I am not understanding why these people are so rude unprofessional and incompetent.

Scott Anderson

Great people and a nice setup of equipment.the staff are always friendly. They are willing to help with any equipment that you need help with.

Dr.

Exceptional place with very friendly people, The place is very clean and the equipment are update with up to date machines

Brinley Knowles Smithfield, UT

The gym here is clean and have lots of options. The pool is clean and my kids love to swim and relax in it after we workout. Walking into the gym I am always welcomed.

Tanner Cook Gilbert, AZ

Lifetime fitness has literally everything you’d want - but it’s on the expensive side. However if you enjoy taking classes, they offer many free classes which is a plus.

Brayden D. Gilbert, AZ

Lifetime fitness was my go to gym for me and my family. It was great because while I would workout my family would go swim in the pool and have a blast. It’s great.

Leslie Neeser Eden Prairie, MN

The club itself has been good, it's when you try to cancel your membership they fail. Both my son and my sister have cancelled their membership at the club and their cancellation was never processed and the paperwork was lost. The corporation continued to take money out of their accounts for several months until it was noticed. Then they required them both to go into the club again for a signature. They were extremely pushy and tried to get them both to put the membership on hold. It took a number of times to get someone to process the paperwork. Very unprofessional!

Chelsea Minneapolis, MN

I had 4 interviews with them and then never even got an email or phone call saying I didn't get the job, like promised. This seemed very tacky and disrespectful for spending so much of my time interviewing with them.

Lillian Hood Philadelphia, PA

Fort Washington PA the club is nice everyone is polite for the most part. However their accounts receivable department sucks. I have a corporate account. In the beginning I received no invoices they Debited my account Twice in the same month. They just did it again Back-to-back debit. I am sick of them at this point. The only way you can pay them is if you call. No way to pay online. Just ridiculous in these days in time

Ben Wasscher Mound, MN

Have been a member for 22 years. During my morning workouts I always watched the news shows , initially CNN, then MSNBC and watched Morning Joe for the last 10 years. Now they have decided that members are no longer allowed to watch news shows because they are not considered "healthy". Always felt they were kind of expensive, am now looking for an alternative club and will definitely leave Lifetime by the end of the month.

Robert Sweat OH

Nice facility, horrible service from day 1. Any questions or issues, they transfer you around where no one answers the phone. I have left messages for everyone up to the center manager with no response. It's just not worth the high cost. When will I learn? I've been thinking about finding another gym and saw LTF had a special and thought what the heck. I reached out on line and asked for pricing information. I specifically asked not to be called. Shortly after, I received a call! When I restated my desire not to be called.. the jerk laughed in my ear and hung up.. Amazing..

Stephen R Wilkins

Lifetime is a scam gym. They have a ton of fine print rules and fees and sign you up for things even if you don't want them. They send you a lifetime magazine and then you read the fine print and it says you have to cancel or they will start charging your card for it. If you want to cancel you have to give them a 30 notice . The Lifetime bucks you get expire and can't be recovered. The place is a money grabbing monster that.

Rizwan Uqaili Richardson, TX

Lifetime Fitness Garland billing is highly incompetent and sloppy. They kept billing me for over 2 years for a class that was canceled by the instructor. Apparently just because I did not manually cancel out of the class as well. And once their billing error was caught, a refund was not forthcoming. Watch your credit card bills carefully to make sure they're not overcharging you.

amanda Birmingham, AL

This is by far the worst company I have ever had dealings with. The customer service is horrendous. They charged my account repeatedly unauthorized and would not issue refunds for those unauthorized charges. Corporate customer service is rude. General Manager of local club did not return any phone calls after regular attempts over a 4 month period.

Ra Hy Alpharetta, GA

My child has a mild disability and was made fun of to the point of tears at camp.When I came to pick her up she burst into tears. The camp counselors had no idea what had happened. I went to the front desk to let them know we would not be returning due to inadequate supervision and they refused to refund me. My other daughter came out of camp crying because a child was pulling down other's pants. The counsellors again had no idea about it. I have called 10 times to resolve with Lifetime and now have to sue them.Going to call 11 Alive News.

Randi Nelson San José, SJ

I like LIfeTime Fitness because they are very supportive in your goals and they offer a program to help you change your lifestyle, not just go to the gym once.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

LifeTime Fitness is a great gym. They also are great supporters to local high school teams and local events. I think that is a friendly way to encourage fitness and over all health in the community.

David T Draper, UT

You pay for it, but Lifetime is so nice. Amazing quality and quantity of equipment, classes, pools, etc. I always feel like I get a great workout in there.

Reckholdt Draper, UT

They are great. They have all of the equipment you could ever want. Their stuff is clean. Their classes are the best and overall atmosphere at the gym is great.

Hannah Francis Provo, UT

I really love LifeTime Fitness. They have amazing machines and equipment and staff that are more than willing to help. It is the perfect place to work out and get in shape.

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

I went to lifetime fitness for a time, but it got too expensive so I switched gyms. I loved how clean the facilities were and the amenities. I would love to go back but it’s just too pricey.

Alex miller Gilbert, AZ

By far the best gym I have ever been too. The equipment is always clean and in the best condition, and the staff is always super nice when you walk in the doors.

Leslie West Jordan, UT

Lifetime is AMAZING! This place is huge! The thing I like most is that they have lots for kids to do. You definitely get what you pay for but keep in mind that you will be paying quite a bit more than just your basic gym.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

Lifetime fitness in Summerlin NV is a great facility because of the rock wall and the indoor soccer facility. It is a fun place for the entire family!!

Stacy Kay Salt Lake City, UT

Such a beautiful gym. Tons of amenities. The staff that I talked to was great. The price is okay for what you get. I ended up not joining because the location wasn't a good fit for me.

Nathaniel WilliamsNnNn

Like LifeTime, because the gym open 24 hours. And also my teenage kids can hang out at the gym playing basketball and also sit in the hot tub.

EDWING Buckeye, AZ

Please review your contract, the hidden fees will upset you. The personnel will not tell you all the truth and make you sign a contract. I was misled into a fraudulent membership month-to-month which became a contract with hidden fees. REVIEW YOUR CONTRACT. THEY HAVE HIDDEN FEES THAT THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU. DO NOT TRUST THEM. E.C.

Sarah

Sales rep lied about refund/cancellation policy, then gave me the run around for days. Got his manager involved and was told it was a corporate policy they can't override. Whence I contacted corporate I was told the opposite. So much effort to try and get a simple change honored as presented.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

Lifetime is a really nice gym. They have so much equipment and their facilities are clean. They are on the pricy side though.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

We loved having a membership at lifetime fitness. We took advantage of the day care, which was awesome! I especially loved the variety of classes they offered and the pool!

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

Lifetime is fantastic, but you pay for it. The gym is also a magnet for people waaaay to into themselves. Pool is great, the bball leagues were fun.

Don Boren American Fork, UT

Very nice Gym. Clean locker room. Nice pool. The equipment was always clean and well-maintained. Membership plan was reasonably priced.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

I love the day care that they have there, it has lots of things your kids can do. The machines are in good condition. The pools are really fun and are taken good care of.

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

I love this fitness center because their facilities are always clean and well kept. I feel comfortable working out there, but the price is expensive to keep up.

Evelyn Chidester Riverton, UT

Super nice facility with great teachers and class options. Day care for small kids make it super easy to go anytime. Nice employees.

Shaylee Provo, UT

The equipment is nice and clean at lifetime fitness. There is a lot of variety as far as machines go as well. Classes are fun and the gym is well kept.

Monicka Boyd

Amazing!! I love the flexibility of my trainer and anytime I go to the gym it's never overcrowded

Mo

You pay for the Membership NOT for the fitness. It is a great facility with everything you want if you know how to use them.

Bryan Jensen South Jordan, UT

Sandy location has everything: indoor and outdoor pools, fitness area, daycare, and smoothie bar. We love it!

Rathan Kumar Trabuco Canyon, CA

This is the closest gym to my old place of living, and was very great. Equipment was plentiful and great to get my workout done.

Jessica American Fork, UT

I love Lifetime fitness. It’s clean, affordable, tons of equipment and they have great customer service.

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

We were members at Lifetime for couple of years. While it’s a great gym, it is super expensive. It is not worth the price in what services you receive.

Jason Draper, UT

Lifetime Fitness is an incredible fitness center because everything is well kept, clean, and nice and the staff is very helpful.

Sadie Salisbury Draper, UT

Lifetime fitness is such a great gym! Especially for families. They have the cleanest facilities and the nicest staff!

Darius Williams Alexandria, VA

beautiful gym and very nice customer service. More on the expensive side of a gym membership but worth it if you can afford it

oallred Gilbert, AZ

They had a variety of equipment to use which all worked and were clean. The people that worked there were nice and friendly.

Shanna South Jordan, UT

I've never been a member of Lifetime but have gone with a friend. They have beautiful facilities but I felt like the price tag was a little too much for a gym membership.