Gold's Gym Logo

7.2

Sarah Kaysville, UT

I’m not a huge fan of golds gym because the last time I went there the equipment wasn’t kept very nice and the people at the front desk ignored me. They need better and cleaner equipment and more friendly faces.

Michelle De Oliveira American Fork, UT

I received a pass to use the gym for free for a day. I am so glad it was free, because I never went back and don't intend to. It was so awkward and the employees were rude and could not answer my questions very well. Found a different gym to go to instead. It was well maintained though and had lots a great equipment.

Noelle Pleasant Grove, UT

I highly recommend Gold's Gym. All the workers were so helpful and very motivational. I was always motivated to go and work hard at Gold's Gym.

anonymous Pleasant Grove, UT

We have used Gold's gym for a while before other gyms were available. I enjoyed taking certain classes. They were clean, and I enjoyed the theater room to be able to watch a movie during the exercise.

Tara Jones Orem, UT

I signed up for a personal trainer and cancelled the next day within the cancellation period of the contract . They asked me to send a certified letter of cancellation in order to get my money back. I did and didnt hear back. I contacted them and they said I needed to provide proof of payment from my bank to prove the transaction went through. I did. Still never got my money back. Totally dishonest. I recieved no services and they kept my money.

Starski Cene Vienna, VA

Member since 2002 Pros: Multiple locations Good equipment Childcare Cons: The old Fitness First buildings were never updated after the merger No rubber plates

Jason Pyrah Willard, MO

Gold's Gym was in my area and I'm glad that I gave them a try. I thought the equipment was updated, the pricing was great, and the staff was helpful.

Cayla Koga Fremont, CA

Bros. Bros. and more Bros.. I was a member for 2 years, and worked out maybe twice. Partially because the environment was so bro orientated. When my 2 year contract ended, I requested to not renew, and the customer service person told me it was taken care of. Then I received my bill a little while later saying I had an overdue payment. When I reached out to their sales team again, I was informed that I needed to submit a letter requesting to cancel my membership 30days prior to the end of my contract. It was ridiculous.

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Golds gym has become so big, that I now get a monthly pass for $10/month. that is awesome. I have access to all the equipment, the pool, etc. No better gym!

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

Golds Gym is just ok. I feel like so many people in there are just trying to impress others rather than get healthy. I don't like the atmosphere for that reason. I feel it's not as clean as I would like my gym. The workers were not super friendly when I went in. I did not purchase a membership.

James Crawley New York, NY

I signed up for a free trial with Golds Gym and they didn't stop calling me about signing up for a membership for like 2 years! It was one of the most annoying set of interactions I have ever had with any company. I was yelling at sales agents when they wouldn't stop calling me...but they wouldn't stop! Finally I just blocked their number after threatening to report them to the police for harassment.

Nathan Layton, UT

I love Golds Gym. It is such a great atmosphere there all the time. I always tell people they should go their first before anywhere else.

Landon Robison Layton, UT

I have been a member of Gold's Gym for three years and have been overall very satisfied with their facilities. What you get for the price is excellent for $10 a month.

Ken Massey Greensboro, NC

Corporate office cannot be trusted. They will bill your account without your authorization and in violation of their stated policy.

Chrae San Leandro, CA

They are a horrible company to work with. The customer service is horrible. They lie to get you to join, then refuse to allow you to cancel. They are completely unethical and dishonest. Safe stress and go somewhere else.

Darbles32 Managua, MN

The few golds gyms I’ve been to are a little run down but I feel only because they have been around for so long

karen

very clean and very friendly staff. lots of classes and non-intimidating atmosphere

Sherrye Fuentes

Everything is great. People are awesome. Equipment all works properly. Place is clean.

Charles Williams Whitsett, NC

Not friendly folks to work with. Wife and I went to the gym today, I forgot my gym card and live about 15 mins from the gym. Was not allowed to enter gym because I did not have gym card or picture ID with

Michael Lyman Salt Lake City, UT

The workers there are usually pretty lackadaisical and lazy. Most of their machines are messy and unkempt. The prices are pretty good but you get what you pay for.

Edward Fullerton, CA

Good equipment, a nice mix of new and old machines, fairly clean. Friendly staff. I would prefer 24 hour status. It is a bit expensive.

neil Fullerton, CA

the North Las Vegas losee gym is decent could use a few more stairmasters. the one on Centennial is very small

Jami Lucas Eagle Mountain, UT

I have always loved their facilities. There is a large selection of machines and helpful people everywhere.

Hallieford Arlington, TX

I love golds gym! I have used golds all over the county and they are always clean and easy to get into.

Zoe Perez West Valley City, UT

Very good service, I’m strong and able to use the equipment very easily, always available, not to crowded

AGenes Eagle Mountain, UT

Had a horrible time trying to get them to cancel my membership. Gave me the run around which made me have to pay for multiple months more than I should have.

Lacey Horne Eagle Mountain, UT

They were ok. Frustrated that when we signed up, we were told certain amenities were included and we could transfer between locations, which turned out to be untrue.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

Awesome location in Pittsburgh. While it's always busy, the equipment is clean, and the staff are very friendly.

Tony Riverton, UT

Had a Gold's membership several years ago and really not my kind of gym. More suited to bodybuilding crowd and less so to those just focused on general fitness.

Rushie Gregory Pleasant Grove, UT

I've been a couple times, and wasn't too impressed by the cleanliness. I know it's a gym, but the whole place was a mess. The equipment itself was good quality though.

Sage Robertson Cedar City, UT

Gold's Gym has really great machines. Their front desk customer service is has always been great as well.

Keeli Hansen San Jose, CA

Gold gym has tons of new equipment and their gyms are always nice and clean and the trainers there are great!

Brittany Bray Springville, UT

I used to go to gold gym. But then they took it away from our neighborhood. Such a fun place to workout at .

Jada Scott Provo, UT

Gold's Gym has a wide selection of equipment and good prices. Sometimes it's a little overcrowded but by avoiding peak hours it's easy to get a great workout in.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

Gold's Gym is such a fun environment to work out in. The quality of the equipment is great and I really enjoy the cycling classes.

ally blackhurst Pleasant Grove, UT

I started going to golds gym in the 90’s when I was 18 years old. Great equipment, nice instructors, slightly intimidating environment.

Kristen Schow Pleasant Grove, UT

I loved the classes here. My gold turned into Vasa and I lost a lot of the classes that I loved. 😥 But this is a great gym!!!

Nicole Coo Pleasant Grove, UT

they have every machine on planet earth and enough that i’ve never had to fight for one. enjoyable to go during any time of the day!

wanda Saint George, UT

i had to switch gym because this was too far from my house when i moved. i had to call them on two different occasion because they kept charging my card. they were not helpful over the phone so i had to go into the gym personally to take care of it. while i was there they were trying to get me to sign up again. NEVER!

Tualagi Saint George, UT

i signed my contract for a specific amount monthly, but they kept taking out more than what was agreed upon. i called the sales agent that i signed up with and he apologized and said it wont happen again. well it did. i wanted to cancel my membership and it was going to cost me more. they are dishonest!

NT Pleasant Grove, UT

once i cancelled my membership they kept charging my credit card. when i call i was promised that it wont happen again. it happened two months in a row then stopped and then 5 months later i noticed a charge on my statement. very dishonest.

Joshua Holmes ,

Aside from the hidden fees, the misleading contract, the service was terrible....mean employees and repeatedly!

Charlie Mableton, GA

Great Customer service, everyone is friendly, the gym is clean and has great hours

Carson Walker Provo, UT

It was very clean and professional. Great selection for workouts.

Willliam

generally good customer service - great hours - very nice equipment - many friendly people.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been to Gold's Gym in the past and I would give them an average rating. Everything is ok, but not great.

Kylee Carpenter Tooele, UT

They have great amenities. But they are not willing to work with you. They say they want to help you reach your goals. More like they just want money.

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

Golds gym is awesome when looking for a typical gym with the usual equipment and features to get a good workout.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Glods gym is a great place to go with reliable equipment, lots of different machines, and clean atmosphere

terryjamison Madison, MS

Gold gym has everything you need for a great workout and have a great consular for weight lost