Crunch Logo

3.4

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

Crunch fitness is on par with planet fitness, they are both amazing places to start working out at. Crunch is Better in quality simply for the fact does not get as crowded. The equipment is also well-maintained.

Malayah Norcross, GA

Visiting Crunch Gym is always a pleasurable experience. The gym equipment is clean and the atmosphere is nice when you walk in. I would definitely go to this gym over any other gym.

Sara S Tallahassee, FL

This gym is great because it is clean and feels like a community. However, I hate that they recently raised the price of their base membership and their variety of equipment and machines is pretty minimal compared to others. But if you want to stay healthy, this is a good option.

Matthew Carbaugh Herndon, VA

The staff at the Crunch in Reston Town Center have always been very friendly and welcoming. The gym equipment is exceptionally well cleaned compared to other gyms and members are real good about wiping down equipment.

Diane Toronto, ON

I paid for the whole year of membership for downtown Toronto location. Covid happened and I tried getting partial refund. No communication even after my attempts at getting to someone regarding the refund. Company does lacks integrity. Would not deal with them again.

Julian Sieu Ly East Lansing, MI

Okay facillity, it's not much of a stepup from PF. Customer service is awful, huge sham on ignorant college kids. Always read the fine print, as transparent as they wanna seem they tack on fees and charge you for what you havent even used. More for the money, and not at all for their community during covid times especially.

Sonia Agostino Brooklyn, NY

Horrible service. My experience with to cancel my membership during COVID has been nothing short of frustrating. The management at Greenpoint is rude and unprofessional. She just talks right over you. No customer service here. I am apparently not allowed to cancel my membership- Instead they would like for all of us members to risk our lives going to the gym during a pandemic as I guess they are desperate for money. Just gross if you ask me.

TIG Los Angeles, CA

I had a good experience overall until I decided to cancel the membership. I have called them, and they don't cancel it. I signed in to my account NO options to cancel. I call them again and they give me an email to write. If I know the approach I would cancel right away, but I thought people are sensible. So, they charge me for a new year $50, and new month $48.9, and when I said again, that I'm no longer needed the membership - I got NO refund. In my opinion they suck big time if they try to suck from you everything before you go.

KIM A WEIGHOUS Fort Smith, AR

Gym itself is fine - But extra charges are constantly coming out of your bank account. During the two months I was a member, I had over $50 in charges in addition to my $10 a month membership fee. Also, when I moved to a different town with no Crunch Fitness, I politely called and told them I had moved and they responded by saying I needed to put that in writing and charged me another $58, which I refuse to pay. Now an "attorney's office" calls me daily demanding I pay up. Stay away, they are crooks.

Rodney Blevins Roanoke, VA

Lied about the early termination fee and also would not refund 20 sessions unused with a trainer after I had to unexpectedly move to a location with no crunch fitness. They wouldn't even let me change the tier to a lower one and lay off the contract. So they got 1200$ from me for 10 visits to the gym . Very poor way to make money from people . Should be called Crunch Bank.

Mark S Boise Garden City, ID

Dont get hooked up with this bunch of losers & cheaters! This California company is known to cheat members out of monthly dues illegally after their memberships are canceled. Some people never receive there money back! This is the 2nd month after cancellation I have been debited the $25.00 monthly fee! Liers, cheaters & loosers!, Dont get swindled by this organization.!

Giti Hashemi Redmond, WA

One of the worst gyms ever in the U.S. They charge their annual fee even after you cancel your membership because of the foot injury. This sports facility cares mostly about their profit than your well being. And I don't know how they get access to your new credit card to charge you. Yes, this happened to me I don't know how they get your private info like your totally new card without your consent!!!! . I don't recommend this facility to anyone.

Patrick Granados Fontana, CA

Since October 1st i have been being charged 24.95 and 25.00 dollars MULTIPLE TIMES on top of my regular membership resulting in my checkings account being over drawn being a high school grad whos just starting out this kind of stuff is a terrible business practice my bank account has been flagged by my bank and i have tried talking to Crunchs Corporate they sent me straight yo my Gym amd they are pretending they have no idea whats going on i just want my money back totaling 174 dollars

Pat North Brunswick, NJ

The North Brunswick Crunch makes it very difficult to cancel. In one breath they say that ANYBODY can send a letter certified to cancel the membership. They don't really know who's mailing it. In the next they say you can only hand deliver the cancellation IN PERSON ONLY when the manager is in. I had a membership for myself AND I signed and paid for a contract for my daughter--she never signed a thing. They MADE me inconvenience her to cancel the membership. Very unfriendly environment. Manager extremely rude.

Kasia

I was a member for 5 months - overall experience wasn't bad - I had my favourite classess which I attended to. But I got pregnant and had to cancel membership. I paid 100 fee and it's been a second months now that Iam still charging a membership fee after cancellation!! The stuff isn't helpful at all- nothing can be arranged over the phone and I don't have a time to drive there back and forth... I will dispute that harges with my visa and will claim my money back.

AJ Wakefield Tucson, AZ

I loved going to this gym. Their layout is nice and open, and the windows allow a lot of natural light to come in which I love! They have a large range of types of equipment.

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

I think Crunch is okay! I haven't really seen many throughout Florida and the ones that I went to were a bit small. “I” have used Crunch before like I mentioned and I thought it was small. It is inconvenient since I have not seen many throughout Florida and I travel a lot.

JD Dunklee Norcross, GA

The local Crunch Fitness is a great time. The facility is amazing, and they have a local community that is very positive. It creates a great atmosphere

Rommie Bishop III Rexburg, ID

I did not sign a contract with Crunch fitness, but was very impressed by the people at the front counter's willingness to help me determine if it was the right gym for me, and accommodate my checking it out.

Cody Sarasota, FL

Good gym. But Trainers are arrogant. Lie and not trustworthy to suck money out of your wallet. Avoid their training money trap at all costs

tony tony New York, NY

Management is not responsive to the health concerns of its members during the Covid crisis. I have a year membership but have stopped going to it out of safety concerns. They have refused to reimburse me for my unused time. Stay safe, stay healthy, and keep away from this place!

Bull Fighter Lafayette, CA

The Gym Closed, would not except my phone calls and then when it partially re-opened has been attempting to charge me fees while they are not even open. There service is not understanding or helpful. A waste of time. Crunch is NOT TRUSTWORTHY! Stay away from them !!

Jaime Lynn Valdez Charleston, SC

Beware!! It will be a NIGHTMARE trying to cancel your membership with them!! They are shady in their business tactics!! Choose another gym that is honest + upfront about "hidden fees" and "locking you into a contract," although they call it a "no-contract" gym. SMH. ALWAYS research + read the fine print before signing up!!!!!!!

Anita pea Dallas, TX

Crunch fitness was a good choice for on the go training. The equipment was clean and the trainers were nice.

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

Great value! They have a price that anyone can afford. They even have tanning available which I really like so I can do it all at once!

JUNE C

Fantastic. Good equipment and classes. I found the personal trainers, however, to be a waste of my time. are tops.

John

They mislead you into signing contracts. They verbally tell you that you can quit but you can't. They have the highest hidden fees of any gym. This can be verified with a simple search on Google. Stay away and never sign anything. This entire company is a scam.

T MCCARTHY Buffalo, NY

Local Crunch location closed their doors with no warning. Company is impossible to reach. No contact info on their website. They continue to charge $8.50 my credit card even after the location closed. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Daniela La Verne, CA

I bought 3 months for crunch La Verne and they gave me 3 month for crunch riverside WRONG. I tried to get my money back and they didn’t do the redound for almost a year. They sent me a check with the amount, when I deposit it, it was returned and I still had to pay the return fee 😱I’m still waiting for an answer.... 😱😱😱😱

Leo Ma North Chelmsford, MA

Terrible place, lousy service, hidden fees, you can get a membership over the phone, but have to cancel in person, they auto renew even if it expires and make it very difficult to cancel and try to charge you months after you cancel.

Virginia Diamond Bar, CA

I am so upset with crunch !! The trainer at Diamond bar crunch , stretched me for an hour and hurt my neck. I tried calling them to get my 250.00 back that I payed for the trainer but they refused. They are money hungry jerks!!!!!

Kamil Biegala

Unethical. Read the terms and conditions. Don't recommend this gym to anyone cancelling a month by month no contract* "membership" is a nightmare. I would give the less if possible. Oh the staff oay more attention to their phones than they do you. One of the worst experiences I've had dealing with a business.

Mia Navarro New York, NY

I have been a member for only six months and have already been hit by two hidden fees: for maintenance and "membership". These are in addition to my monthly fee. The club has become unaffordable and I'm considering cancelling the membership altogether.

Sofi Nicolescu

The instructors actually laughed at me for how bad I was doing the exercises and mocked me in front of the class. Headquarters is on letting me cancel my membership and they keep charging my card. HQ is also sarcastic and rude when responding.

Leah Cantrelle Hattiesburg, MS

I love Crunch! There really is no gymtimidation. The workers at my local crunch are always very nice and even the members are nice.

Brianna bourgeois Norcross, GA

All of the equipment is fully functional and everything is always very clean. I like that I can go to the gym at night at crunch.

Piper Whitsitt Long Beach, MS

Great price. Loved the classes they offer. Discovered the TRX workout there. Only went to one place but it was always clean arms lots of space and equipment.

Asia Bui Gulfport, MS

My family loves crunch and their gyms! They have such nice variety of equipment! I know my dad loves to go to the gym with his new gym membership.

Kristie Sgambati Rocklin, CA

Crunch is the best value for your dollar by far! No nonsense, easy access, plenty of machines, and helpful staff. Our favorite gym!

Aaron Breezy Montevallo, AL

If I could give it 0 stars I would. These guys are criminals. They will take your money without providing services promised in the contract. DO NOT GO HERE. They will take your money

Tj Loveland, OH

Only thing I don't like about the crunch gym is the music in the early morning. , it sucks. Who wants to listen to Abba when trying to lift heavy weights. Mason Ohio

Holly Brown Baton Rouge, LA

Good environment and staff, along with equipment. Would be perfect if it was 24/7, but amazing for what it is and does.

Madelyn Trout Kenner, LA

This gym is amazing. Me and my mom used to work out at Crunch all the time. Crunch gym helped me get back in shape.

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

Loved our crunch. Gyn looked great and staff was always friendly. Loved being able to take my 14 year old

Lindsay Norcross, GA

I love Crunch gym! I attend all the classes and they have helped me really tone and get closer to reaching my goals!

Kathy Trout New Orleans, LA

Great, clean environment. Staff has always been helpful. The one thing I do not like is that you have to cancel your membership in person.

Jin The Eomma Clinton, MS

I’ve never had a bad experience there work out machines work very well and the consumer service is amazing

Jason Draper, UT

I like Crunch for working out because I feel like I’ve always been motivated to go there and have gotten a good workout.

Anthony Sgambati Rocklin, CA

Lots of equipment, convenient hours, several locations to choose from, and clean facilities, what more could you want from Crunch?

Georgia Kibler Long Beach, MS

The atmosphere is very accepting and welcoming. It lives up to its motto of a no judgement zone.