24 Hour Fitness Logo

24 Hour Fitness

Is This Your Business?

5.2

take7 Sandy, UT

It was convenient for me to have when it was open because it was close and had everything I needed. But it closed down and I had to move to a different gym close by. Sometimes the machines were broken and sometimes not clean. Not sure why they shut down.

Greg West Valley City, UT

I belong to 24 Hour Fitness. I do not work out as much as I should but when I go, they are courteous and helpful. The equipment is maintained well and the facility is clean.

Melanie Johnston Las Vegas, NV

As far as conventional gyms go, I would rank 24 hour fitness as the best one. They have great customer service and are one of the only gyms that allow you out of their contract.

SkylarPickens Gulfport, MS

The customer service was great. The machines were all up-to-date. I had a very nice experience here. I just love it here! Has the best respectful staff who is very welcoming!

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

I like 24 hour fitness and I went here because I have a work schedule that only allows me to exercise very late at night. I appreciate that I can workout any time at their gym

Brooke Herbon Kaysville, UT

Loved the accessibility of this gym, working late night shifts so this gym is the best for still being able to fit a workout in. Customer service was great even for that late at night.

Boston Whipple Provo, UT

I went and played racket ball and the courts were nice and clean. It wasn't too crowded and members were able to bring in guests which was very convenient.

Craig Orem, UT

My wife and I had a 24 Hour Fitness membership a few years ago and we always felt like we were overpaying. Their gyms are great and the equipment is good. I just don't think that it is worth the money you pay to be a member.

Lindsey A Brown Lehi, UT

Every 24 Hour Fitness I've gone to has been very overcrowded. I feel like it's hard to get time on the machines because there are so many people waiting to use them. The equipment is nice and all but just too many people for the number of machines.

Catherine Vienna, VA

I have mixed feelings about 24 Hour Fitness. They do have a lot of cardio machines which is great. However, they only have about 8 - 10 treadmills that are actually good. The remainder of the treadmills skid when you run on them and they are outdated. It's also very difficult to get in and out of the gym due to the parking lot that is attached.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

After being a member of Gold's Gym for a long time, I switched to 24 hour fitness and I really was not too impressed. The price was good but it was a pretty basic and boring gym to be honest. It was always clean and people were nice but it definitely did not have the vibe I used to get.

Starski Cene Vienna, VA

Pros: Great amenities (pool, basketball court, steam room) Wide selections of machines Clean Cons: When something is broken takes a while for it to get fixed Hexagon plates

Haley Houtz Herriman, UT

24 Hour Fitness is so convenient, I really appreciate the fact that it is open at all hours of the day and night! It makes it possible to go to the gym with my busy schedule!

Kristin Pleasant Grove, UT

A clean environment for working out. I just do not go to this gym anymore because I am moved and it is not convenient . There are not as many 24 hour fitness places as there is there used to be.

Kip Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

because I have had to travel quite a bit for work, I have gone to 24 Hour Fitness quite a few times. I have liked the fact that, traveling across different time zones, they are open 24 hours a day.

Skip Broussard Dallas, TX

Horrible. When they close for coronavirus, I'd paid a whole month up front. They would NOT refund the two weeks but it could be applied to two free weeks IF I QUIT. HOWEVER, they closed my location PERMANENTLY. OK, I'm out a few bucks, like $18. But how many OTHER members got screwed like me? 484 locations?

Claudia Angulo San Leandro, CA

Filthy, dirty like a house of rats. The coronavirus is a pandemic, and the staff haven't taken any measures yet. They didn't put any extra hand sanitizers or cleaning more often the equipment or swimming pool. This gym is awful. Please run and enroll yourselves in a more cleaner gym environment.

Gary

Good equipment that is old type but will do everything you have to do for the fitness level you want.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

24 hour fitness is a great fitness place. Its open 24 hours unlike other fitness work out place. Its great for people that work night/grave hours.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

The 24 Hour Fitness is very clean and modern and has many different pieces of equipment to choose from.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I went here when I was on a trip and really like the place. It had all I needed for a workout and was clean and professional.

April aphe8493 Castle Rock, CO

The 24 hours near my house is amazing. There is so much space and so much to do. I love the classes that they have there too. I usually go to body pump and body attack.

Rathan Kumar Trabuco Canyon, CA

I have tried out many gyms to find my place of exercise. This place is great for those late nights when I used to get off work at 2 a.m and needed a quick workout before bed.

russbayles Boise, ID

The idea of being able to go to the gym anytime is what brings people to 24 hour. They need to implement something to get more young people in the gyms though.

Kimi Bayles West Valley City, UT

I’ve been more than impressed with the instructors of group classes. Everyone I’ve tried the instructor is friendly and knowledgeable.

janice pan ,

Love our membership.. I can go whenever my schedule allows and there is a location just minutes from my house. Easy to access what's wanted for my work out.

MaryAnn Hagblom Salt Lake City, UT

Love there cycle classes and especially the body pump class. I have felt better about myself by doing 3 classes a week!

Jessica Eagle Mountain, UT

24 hour fitness is great and so convenient. I like having the ability to workout anytime depending on what works best for my schedule each week.

Hallieford Arlington, TX

I have been to 24 hour fitness all over the country and they are always so clean and all the equipment is in working order.

Lorna Johnston West Valley City, UT

I have been a customer of 24 Hour Fitness for many years. They are helpful and the facility is kept up well. I don’t use it as much as I should but it’s great when I do.

David T Draper, UT

I love the gym, didn't like the people working there. I always felt like it was a click with them and they would gossip about the patrons. Good equipment though.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I like 24 Hour Fitness because of the convenience of its hours of operations. Also, it is always clean and rarely overly busy.

Jacob American Fork, UT

I love the cheap prices and super clean fitness studio at 24 hour fitness. With easy access, I can train whenever I want for the prices that I want.

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

Sometimes the 24 hour fitness in my town is too ill lit to feel safe. The locker rooms feel like some type of horror movie. The machine equipment was also constantly dirty. The 24 hour aspect of it was the thing that kept me going.

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

24 Hour Fitness is so nice to use as a gym. I love that they are open 24 hours and their machines are always in the best shape.

Dee Farquharson Washington, DC

I like the convenience of 24 hours. I was able to get training with a trainer. It was a little pricey, but well worth. the environment was very chill and non judgmental.

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

24 Hour is a great gym and I like how most of them have a pool and sauna. The only downside is the cost and how crowded it is at times

Kimberly Maddock Pleasant Grove, UT

I love 24 hour fitness. They always have a friendly staff and it is always clean. They have enough machines that I never have to wait, even at peak times.

Maryann Barnes Dayton, OH

I love it! Its private..not many people..you can go anytime..take as long as you want

Evan Rasmussen

The one in Sandy UT is awesome. 24 hour has always been a little pricey but love the set up and everything they offer.

Chuck Stiggins Provo, UT

It is very expensive to have a membership. The locker room is also not very clean. Most of the time the machines needed to be repaired.

Joshua Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

The 24 hour part is incredible. Working odd hours in a hospital makes it difficult to get to the gym at normal hours.

Valentino Chanel South Jordan, UT

The only good thing about this gym is it’s 24 hour time. Equipment was worn down and dirty. Customer service was almost nonexistent. I also caught a fever after my first time.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

24 Hour Fitness is cheap and worth your money. It gives the opportunity to get a quality gym for what you pay for. I would recommend.

Aunt Cathy Bay Saint Louis, MS

Recently joined with hubs. He likes the treadmill. I like the bike. I do wish they had a certain leg machine, but I like what they do have

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

Fantastic place to work out! 24 Hour Fitness has amazing equipment and everything was clean and in order!

Summer Morris (Logan) Riverton, UT

It's a great gym if you're looking for a quick weight or cardio but if you're looking for classes, not great. I like the competition to keep me going.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

I am a gym rat so I have tried all gyms! This gym has good equipment and I like the accessibility. You have to bring your own towels but the gym is pretty clean.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I love my membership at 24 hour fitness. I love that I can have access to the gym when I have the time. I love how it's clean and tailored to maybe the "not so fit" person.

Sage Robertson Cedar City, UT

24 Hour Fitness is one of the best gyms I have been to. They have great prices and even better services.