Overnight Glasses

8.3

Dan Rymarz Plano, TX

quick, accurate, is as advertised (but not overnight)

Olga Dytyniak Trenton, NJ

The delivery took a very long time, more than 2 weeks

Rudy Ternbach South Hadley, MA

Good glasses but longer wait than expected.

JT DeBary, FL

I had my my own frames shipped to them. I got an email that they got my glasses and it’s in the cutting phase. I waited 5 days and not update. I contacted them and told me that my glasses was shipped on March 11th. And provided me with a wrong tracking #. It’s now March 23rd and I still haven’t gotten my glasses. Contacted them 3 times already The 2nd time they said they will look into it and has not followed up on me in 5 days. I had to contact them again and no reply. I had to reverse the charge on my credit card not only that They lost my $118 pair of Oakley frames. This company sucks period.

Reply from Overnight Glasses

Sorry this was your experience. Hope you can give another chance and make this right. Please reach us at [email protected] with your order number and we will try and remedy this issue. We had greatly improved our lens replacement service turn time.

Wendy Rose Los Angeles, CA

The glasses are beautifully made but too expensive.

Reply from Overnight Glasses

HI Wendy. Sorry the glasses were too expensive. Can you share with us which part you felt was too expensive? We wish to learn from this and perhaps restructure some of the prices. The lenses we use in our glasses are all HD lenses with superb optics. Each lens we bring in, is tested in COLT Labs for the highest scores. All the lenses include premium Anti-Glare, Easy Clean, UV protection, and scratch protection coatings.

Sep. 14th, 2021

Pissed off Wesley Chapel, FL

They sent reading glasses instead of my rx. Said the ex was written both ways, near and far, didn't bother to verify. Nope just sent readers. Who pays $60 for dollar store readers. Obviously I needed my distance prescription. Now I'm leaving on a trip with no glasses. Customer service? Non existent

Reply from Overnight Glasses

Hi, Sorry this had happened. We usually follow the prescription to the letter and couldn't know it meant differently. Please reach out to [email protected] we wish to help.

Snehal New York, NY

I sent a DG frame to just replace the lenses. My frame is out of shape and I am unable to use it. this is because the replacement lenses are flat, have now curvature hence the shape of my frame is altered. Cannot use the frames anymore. Learnt a lesson- never again online glasses!

Reply from Overnight Glasses

Hi Snehal. Thank you for sending us this review. Please let me know the order number, i wish to help.

Wayne Hughes Alpharetta, GA

Very unhappy. Horrible service. I just received my glasses. The prescription was completely wrong! It was suppose to be a -4.0 and they put +4. 0 in the glasses. Plus I paid $59 for Next Day Rush and they sent them to be three days later. I requested a refund of shipping and got no response. I called to try and replace the glasses and no one answers and it says mail box full.

Reply from Overnight Glasses

Hi Wayne. Sorry this was your experience. Please let me know the order number. i wish to help.

Irina Fimov Chicago, IL

Firs of - it took much more than 1 night. Second - i got my glasses back totally unusable - frame is deformed to the point that glasses are dropping out with any move i make. Frame e is totally normal and used before for the prescription lenses without issues. The customer service is the worth - a few weeks since i complained and still no answer!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!!

Reply from Overnight Glasses

Hi Irina, Sorry this was your experience. Please reach out to our support team with the order number. We wish to help! [email protected]

Gene Lawrence, MA

Unfortunately, they do not stand by their product. I replaced lenses in two frames with them. One is holding up nicely. In another, one lens developed a noticeable stress crack in it. I contacted the company. Their answer was “send it to us we’ll put new lenses in”, but they want me to pay ... again. Would anyone deal with a company like that?

Reply from Overnight Glasses

Hi Gene, We take full responsibility for any manufacturing defect. 100% full refund for any such issue. We do need to inspect the lenses first as it helps us to avoid any such issues in the future.

Travis White Lakeland, FL

Horrible company fake review on the actual site. I sent my frames in for lenses on the 3rd today is the 14th. It still saying in production I have called as well as sent emails with no responds. I have requested my money and frames back with no responds. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE THIEVES. Steal your frames and money and will not respond. I will be contacting my attorney and bank to report fraud

Reply from Overnight Glasses

Hi Travis, Please let me know the order number. We need to investigate this issue and remedy you for the lost frame.

MariaT Van Nuys, CA

Super fast glasses especially during these crazy times with coronavirus. ordered Tuesday and received Wednesday even before the 24 hours deadline.

Thank you.

Thomas Fish Santa Fe, NM

Nose pieces constantly falling off. Poor design.

Reply from Overnight Glasses

Hi Thomas. Please let me know the order number i wish to help.

Sep. 14th, 2021

Bernard M Schlattweiler Niantic, IL

Have to wear my glasses crooked on my face to get my bifocals lines to line up.

Reply from Overnight Glasses

Hi Bernard. We can definitely fix this issue. Please let me know the order number and i will have our support team reach out.

anthony flores Lowell, MA

i never got my glasses it said delivered and there was nothing there

Reply from Overnight Glasses

Hi Anthony. Please let me now the order number. i wish to help.

Sep. 9th, 2021

Todd Wood Huntingtown, MD

Terrible return or contact info ..wrong glasses

Reply from Overnight Glasses

Hi Todd, Please let me know the order number. I wish to help.

Bruce Corrigan Knoxville, TN

Bad experience delayed shipping. Overnight is a joke

Reply from Overnight Glasses

Hi Bruce, Sorry this was your experience with us. Please let me know the order number i wish to help.