Expensify represents a comprehensive solution to all of your small-business expense tracking and reporting needs. It has a number of features and integrations designed to make financial management easy and efficient.
Lauded as the fasted growing ERP software worldwide, Expensify is quickly becoming one of the most popular and user-friendly expense tracking softwares for small business. It has a lot going for it. In addition to handling over 160 major currencies, Expensify integrates easily with any bank or credit card account. Additional features include a GPS-enabled mileage tracker that keeps travel expenses (bus, cab, air, etc.) accurate and organized, and the implementation of SmartScan technology, which not only allows users to upload photos of their receipts, but also extracts important information – merchant name, transaction date, transaction amount – and uploads it to your account in a digital format.
Expensify offers competitive pricing packages for a range of business sizes. It integrates with several other financial management softwares, including QuickBooks, SAP, Salesforce, and more. Expensify boasts 256-SSL bank-level security and regular security scans by McAfee SECURE.
Expensify’s pricing packages go as follows:
Team ($5/user per month):
- Unlimited use of SmartScan tech
- Basic expense approval
- Online reimbursement processing
- Syncs with QuickBooks and Xero
Corporate ($9/user per month):
- Everything in the Team package
- Advanced policy enforcement
- Corporate card transaction reconciliation
- Multi-stage approval workflow
- Syncs with NetSuite, Intacct, Dynamics, and more
Enterprise (Custom, call for estimate):
- Everything in the Corporate package
- Custom business logic
- Syncs with Oracle and SAP
- Full ERP integration (CRM, HR, and payroll)