- Many features
- Upload items
As the brand name suggests, Deductr is dedicated to helping small businesses take advantage of as many tax deductions as possible. Deductr's tax deduction software does this in a few different ways:
- Income/Expense Tracking: Automatically upload all of your business income and expenses by connecting directly to the bank or credit card of your choice
- Mileage Tracking: Track your travel expenses through GPS-enable software that logs every mile you travel
- Time Tracking: Time is money! Account for the time you dedicate to your business and avoid a costly audit
- Custom Reports: Tailor Deductr's interface to fit your company's specific needs
- Mobile App: Optimized for iOS and Android devices
- Security: Keep your financial data secure with Deductr Pro's 256-bit SSL (bank-level) encryption
- Support: Become a tax expert through tutorials, free webinars, a community-driven FAQs page, live chat, and advice from experts
Deductr allows you to upload photos of your receipts and invoices and catalog them to your Deductr account. You can purchase Deductr's services for a monthly rate of $19.95 or an annual rate of $199.00. This is great for mid-sized or larger small businesses looking to save on quality expense tracking software, and the annual rate actually ends up being even less expensive in the long run.
- Flat-rate system limitations
- Help page
Flat-Rate System Limitations
One limitation of using a flat-rate system is the fact that smaller companies with fewer employees (and possibly less revenue) are charged the same price as their larger counterparts. More well-known expense tracking companies like QuickBooks and FreshBooks offer various pricing packages that cater to the size and needs of any company.
Deductr's website lacks a functional help page, which can make finding information about the company and its policies somewhat difficult. Consequently, we were not able to learn whether Deductr supports multiple currencies, or if any kind of refund policy is in place for customers who buy the annual-rate package.