Deductr

The Good The Bad The Bottom Line Tax Deductions

Deductr's core purpose is to help its customers maximize their tax deductions and keep more of what they make. The company has over 500,000 user accounts in over 80 countries and is endorsed by companies like NuSkin International, Primerica, the National Association of Realtors, and USANA Health Sciences.

The Good

• Many features
  • Upload items

Many Features

As the brand name suggests, Deductr is dedicated to helping small businesses take advantage of as many tax deductions as possible. Deductr's tax deduction software does this in several different ways:

• Income/Expense Tracking: Automatically upload all of your business income and expenses by connecting directly to the bank or credit card of your choice
  • Mileage Tracking: Track your travel expenses through GPS-enable software that logs every mile you travel
  • Time Tracking: Time is money! Account for the time you dedicate to your business and avoid a costly audit
  • Custom Reports: Tailor Deductr's interface to fit your company's specific needs
  • Mobile App: Optimized for iOS and Android devices
  • Security: Keep your financial data secure with Deductr Pro's 256-bit SSL (bank-level) encryption
  • Support: Become a tax expert through tutorials, free webinars, a community-driven FAQs page, live chat, and advice from experts. There is also an easily-accessible Help Center located from the company's main menu.

Upload Items

Deductr allows you to upload photos of your receipts and invoices and catalog them to your Deductr account. The retail price for Deductr's services are a monthly rate of $19.95 or an annual rate of $199.00, but most customers' subscriptions are even less expensive through subsidies provided by corporate partners. This is great for mid-sized or larger small businesses looking to save on quality expense tracking software.

The Bad

• Flat-rate system limitations

Flat-Rate System Limitations

One limitation of using a flat-rate system is the fact that smaller companies with fewer employees (and possibly less revenue) are charged the same price as their larger counterparts. More well-known expense tracking companies like QuickBooks and FreshBooks offer various pricing packages that cater to the size and needs of any company.

The Bottom Line

All relevant things considered, Deductrs does what it says it will do: help small businesses stay on top of their expense management strategy. And save for the flat-rate system limitations, it is a competent and trustworthy tool if you're looking to capitalize on tax deductions.

2 Deductr Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

• User Score

August 10th, 2017

I was introduced to Deductr through my membership with the national association of realtors. I got a free 30 day trial to check it out. So far it's been great. I linked my debit card and credit card and now it tracks all my expenses. The mileage tracking on my phone seems sporadic. I'm not sure how accurate it is. So far I plan to pay for it at the end of the trial and it'll only be $99 for a year.

0 0
  • User Score

August 10th, 2017

Deductr is an awesome app for tracking my business expenses. It keeps me organized and automatically tracks whenever I use my business credit card or debit card. It tracks my miles on my phone! I've saved thousands each year on my taxes because I'm organized and have proof of every tax deduction I claim! I didn't pay $20 a month for Deductr. I only paid $99 for a full year. So I know there are options for better deals on deductr out there. And they have a great help center and customer support. https://deductr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us I think this review is misleading and incorrect on a number of subjects. Just my opinion from my experience. I love Deductr.

0 0