Deductr's core purpose is to help its customers maximize their tax deductions and keep more of what they make. The company has over 500,000 user accounts in over 80 countries and is endorsed by companies like NuSkin International, Primerica, the National Association of Realtors, and USANA Health Sciences.
- Many features
- Upload items
As the brand name suggests, Deductr is dedicated to helping small businesses take advantage of as many tax deductions as possible. Deductr's tax deduction software does this in several different ways:
- Income/Expense Tracking: Automatically upload all of your business income and expenses by connecting directly to the bank or credit card of your choice
- Mileage Tracking: Track your travel expenses through GPS-enable software that logs every mile you travel
- Time Tracking: Time is money! Account for the time you dedicate to your business and avoid a costly audit
- Custom Reports: Tailor Deductr's interface to fit your company's specific needs
- Mobile App: Optimized for iOS and Android devices
- Security: Keep your financial data secure with Deductr Pro's 256-bit SSL (bank-level) encryption
- Support: Become a tax expert through tutorials, free webinars, a community-driven FAQs page, live chat, and advice from experts. There is also an easily-accessible Help Center located from the company's main menu.
Deductr allows you to upload photos of your receipts and invoices and catalog them to your Deductr account. The retail price for Deductr's services are a monthly rate of $19.95 or an annual rate of $199.00, but most customers' subscriptions are even less expensive through subsidies provided by corporate partners. This is great for mid-sized or larger small businesses looking to save on quality expense tracking software.
- Flat-rate system limitations
Flat-Rate System Limitations
One limitation of using a flat-rate system is the fact that smaller companies with fewer employees (and possibly less revenue) are charged the same price as their larger counterparts. More well-known expense tracking companies like QuickBooks and FreshBooks offer various pricing packages that cater to the size and needs of any company.
The Bottom Line
All relevant things considered, Deductrs does what it says it will do: help small businesses stay on top of their expense management strategy. And save for the flat-rate system limitations, it is a competent and trustworthy tool if you're looking to capitalize on tax deductions.