ProForm Logo
LAST UPDATED: February 13th, 2020

ProForm is a leader in the exercise equipment industry with decades of experience. The company is owned by ICON Health and Fitness, which also owns the other well-known brand NordicTrack.

ProForm sells treadmills, ellipticals, exercise bikes, and rowers. You can also purchase ProForm training videos that include premade workouts with expert trainers. The company offers free shipping on all products. You can also upgrade delivery options to include any of the following: in-home delivery, room of choice delivery, or room of choice delivery and assembly. If you pay your ProForm bill in full within 18 months from the date of purchase, you will pay no interest.

LifeSpan Fitness Logo
0.0
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border

4.1

Adrianne murray Brigham City, UT

We have both an elliptical and a treadmill from this company. The treadmill we’ve had for about 14 years and is going strong. The elliptical I’ve had for about 2 1/2 years. I would say I’ve been happier with the treadmill and sometimes the elliptical and the updates can be frustrating. But both of them I would buy again. And saying that I use my elliptical every day

Jaime American Fork, UT

I have a ProForm elliptical machine, and I love it. It has different pre-programmed workouts I can choose from... either performance-based or calorie-based. I love that I can choose a pre-programmed workout based on the time I want and then within that time limit, I can choose the difficulty.

KC Riverton, UT

Had our proform treadmill for over 10 years. We've never had any major issues with it. Setting it up was a pain, but that's expected with any machine!

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

I love my exercise bike and that it can adjust to a different height for me than from my husband and has so many different options to choose from for my workouts.

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

Our exercise bike was great as the seat was adjustable for different heights and has a variety of programs to select.