Airestech Logo

Airestech

American Aires Inc. is a global nanotechnology company that is focused on research, development, and implementation of innovative technology solutions that restructure and transform electromagnetic field haze into a more biologically compatible form. The company is headquartered in Canada with manufacturing in the EU and distribution in the United States and Canada.

The company’s mission is for Aires products to become a household name, helping make people healthier and informing the public about EMR risks.

DefenderShield Logo
DefenderShield chevron_right
EMF Blues Logo
EMF Blues chevron_right
EMF Harmony Logo
EMF Harmony chevron_right
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border

The Good

• Product Selection
  • Create Your Own Family Pack
  • Product Functionality
  • Research and Development
  • Awards and Recognitions

Product Selection

Airestech has three products for you to choose from: The Aires Shield Pro, the Aires Defender Pro, and the Aires Guardian.

But before we dive into the products, it is important to know a bit more about why Airestech’s products are needed in today’s technology-laden world. All electronic devices emit forms of Electromagnetic Field Radiation (also called EMFs). Many scientific studies have shown that low-energy EMF radiation does have an impact on the human body. Low-energy EMF radiation may cause short-term health effects such as headache, tingling or burning sensations, aches and pains, decreased sperm mobility, and achiness in the hands. However, it can also cause more permanent health effects such as brain tumors, cancers (blood, breast, and more), mutated cells, fragmented DNA, and toasted skin syndrome.

All three of Airestech’s products are specifically designed to help protect you against these harmful effects.

The Airestech Shield Pro ($49.99) is meant to be placed on a cell phone, cordless phone, Bluetooth earpiece, Bluetooth headset, computer, laptop, computer monitor, smart TV, and other small household electronic devices.

The Aires Defender Pro ($199.99) is meant to be worn or carried by a person. You can put it in your wallet, purse, or pocket. For the best results, Airestech suggests keeping the product as close to your body as possible.

The Aires Guardian ($249.99) has three next-generation silicon-based microprocessors that reduce EMF radiation from devices commonly found in the home, car, and office. The Guardian can be placed on a desk, mounted on a wall, or installed in a vehicle.

Create Your Own Family Pack

Airestech offers 10 percent off and free shipping if you create a family pack. This is perfect for homes with multiple residents and multiple electronic devices. To create an Aries bundle, you’ll pick and choose the devices you want and how many. Once you’ve made your selection and added the items to your cart, the discounts will be applied.

Product Functionality

If you’re interested in learning more about how Airestech’s products work, we suggest visiting the company website. There you’ll find an article that goes into great detail about how we can protect ourselves from the negative influences of electromagnetic radiation.

While this doesn’t speak much to the quality of the products, it does add to the company’s credibility.

Research and Development

To create the most effective EMR protection device, Airestech has spent over $20 million on research and development. The company boasts that because of this, its products are some of the best in the industry and are the only scientifically proven anti-EMR device on the market.

Awards and Recognitions

Airestech has won several awards from the Brussels-Eureka World Salon for Innovations in the Research and Development and Latest Technologies category.

The Bad

• Pricey
  • Shipping Costs and Policies

Pricey

While shopping around, you might notice that Airestech’s products are more expensive than those in other companies. You can expect to pay from $49.99 to over $250 (depending on what you buy).

However, keep in mind that Airestech independently tests each product and has invested over $20 million in research and development to make the most effective product.

Shipping Costs and Policies

To get free shipping, you’ll need to order at least two items from Airestech. If you are only buying one item, you can expect to pay $10 for UPS Standard shipping. Additionally, since all orders ship from Canada, your order may be subject to duties or customs taxes.

You can return a product for a full refund if you return the item within 30 days of purchase. However, you are responsible for any and all the return shipping costs.

The Bottom Line

Since 2012, Airestech has been dedicated to creating a product that successfully protects people from EMF radiation. The company has put in countless hours and invested over $20 million in its research and development team. Because of these efforts, Airestech is the only scientifically proven anti-EMR device on the market. And while the products aren’t the cheapest, you can rest assured knowing that all products undergo rigorous testing by Airestech and other independent laboratories to ensure safety and effectiveness.

Oleg

For many years I knew that radiation surrounded us. I used to talk a lot on a Bluetooth earpiece for hours and after that I felt my ear heating up from the radiation, same with my hand I held my phone in it a lot and now it gets soars after I use my phone a lot. And so I learned electromagnetism can conduct in my body that can cause cancer. So I was looking for a product that can protect me and my family from radiation. And I found out that this product will work for me and my family from radiation then I realized they have announced that 5G is gong to be Released and is going to have a lot radiation in it.

Michael N

Do it! Just get the product i can tell after i put it on my phone that i can sleep better and my hand doesn’t hurt when i use my phone for long periods of time anymore. This stuff works

Kaycie Munro

My cell phone was hot to touch and I could feel the radiation in my hand. My hand would actually hurt while holding it. The device eliminated the issue immediately.

Judith Van Cleave Staunton, VA

After getting my Aires Defender Pro (not cheap!) I wanted to find out if the technology in Airestech would possibly interfere with the PEMF and specific advanced signals of the BEMER technology I was using for my health. So I just kindly asked the person answering the phone, if they could give me the email address of the technical department, so that I could be specific in my request and send them some links where they could see the frequencies, etc from the technical data I had. She just informed me that NOTHING would interfere, even without knowing what I was referring to, then kept spouting all the technical talking points without any interest in telling me why she couldn't do what I requested. After several different ways of expressing myself, I asked to speak to the Supervisor. She herself was very arrogant and rude and dismissive of my earnest requests to at least have someway of finding this out. I needed to know if I should remove the Aires device, advise my clients to do the same, but she just ended up hanging up on me, and I was NOT aggressive, rude but yes I was insistent that something surely could be worked out. It made me feel that you were NOT a legitimate company, to definitely NOT trust or recommend you to any of my many hundred clients and since that time I have actually suggested people do not touch your product due to this response. They should be re-trained and the supervisor fired - unless that is what you want them to do in deflecting people away from any sincere requests. By the way, prior to having this phone call, I can honestly say, I NEVER felt any difference from using this product, so now feel it probably has a placebo effect from all the high technical lingo you place on your website. Sorry - I really NEEDED it to work, as am severely affected by EMF, etc. Bad taste in my mouth, if you didn't already know this now. Happy to speak with someone about this.

Yan Namer Toronto, ON

I bought some Aires Shields and Defenders and I'm very happy with the products. I received my shipment in 3 business days, and the packaging looks so professional! I feel so much better that I can protect my family from the electromagnetic radiation, and less guilty to see my kids playing with tablets and computers. This company is Amazing! Thanks

Denise

I was not able to hold a cell phone in my hand without becoming extremely irritable. I would experience swelling and pain in my face due to Titanium implants whenever Bluetooth or a cell phone or GPS was running. I couldn't be in a restaurant with other people seated in the table next to me all using their cell phones. Within three months of beginning on all of the Aries technology devices I am now able to hold a cell phone in my hand. I can travel in a car and not be bothered by my husband's phone or GPS. I keep the card in my purse at all times so I am shielded in all public settings.

Ray Heraklion, 91

Fantastic device, I felt the difference immediately when I put it on (Lifetune Personal), I highly reccomend this as a 5G protection device and protection from EMF pollution.

Neil Mishawaka, IN

Great products, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Couldn't even get in touch with the guy supposedly in touch with customer service despite trying around 10 times because it is the person that picks up the phone claims he is too busy to do his job.

Paul Aurora, ON

Happy to know I have some type of protection...compared to their competition, they seem to have more credible science and data to support their claims. Hard to know if it's working on the spot, but a company that is apparently public wouldn't be able to list if they didn't pass a very rigorous securities due diligence process.

Carm Aizpurua Brampton, ON

The Airestech Shield Pro was so easy to put on my cell phone literally seconds. I feel safe now and worry free. Its very economical for what it's meant to do. I can honestly say I wake up with less headaches. Great product great price great results.

Sam Montreal, QC

The company actually has peer reviewed studies! Which means that thier claims are evaluated and confirmed by independent third parties that the product works. It gives me peace of mind knowing my whole family is protected from the dangers of EMF and now 5G.

Umar I Toronto, ON

I purchased the Aires Defender Pro and am extremely satisfied with my purchase. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I can already feel a huge difference. The order process was very smooth and customer support answered all my questions and concerns. I highly recommend Aires Tech and their amazing products.

Jelena Thornhill, ON

I use to have a headaches when I was using my cellphone for over an our a day. Wen I got the Aires Shield installed on my phone I was able to speak for long time without any symptoms or headaches. So far it works for me and I can totally recommend it to everyone.

knighthawk851 Vaughan, ON

I don't trust anything 5G. They put one near my house and I immediately felt off. My kids have been going haywire. I bought these, and immediately we all felt calm. 5+ Stars. Recommend

Nicholas Thomas

They are a fraudulent company. Their technical data sheets are nonsense which only may appear to make sense to less knowledgeable people. They only post positive reviews on their site. They censored mine.

Geoffrey Brampton, ON

Very fast shipping. Noticed I was getting more headaches in front of my screen all day. This product works - the science is very impressive. Have recommended to my parents.

Dima Aurora, ON

Excellent product, works as advertised. Overall I'm very happy with my Aires Defender Pro as I have no more symptoms that I was getting from exposure to EMF.

Kaelum

So far so good with the Defender Pro. My one star is for their customer service and quality for another product I got awhile back, the Aires Shield Pro for my phone. I was very excited about this product, I stuck it on my phone and then in about 4 or 5 months the rubber top fell off and then the square mirror cracked and started falling out in pieces. My assumption was that Aires did not intend (for the price of this half inch dot) for it to be a disposable item that needs to be purchased repeatedly throughout the year. I called them and asked for a replacement or repair...it hadn't crossed my mind for a second that they would dispute this. They kept parroting back to me the word POLICY. "Our policy is that we don't accept returns after 30 days." ... "This isn't a return," I said, "it's BROKEN." ... "Sorry sir we don't accept returns after 30 days." I asked them if they stand behind the quality of their products and they assured me they do, telling me repeatedly how durable it was. "I hear you telling me how confident you are that this a well made product, and I'm telling you mind is broken." ... "Our products are made to the highest standards...and our policy is to not accept returns after 30 days." I was dumbfounded. I asked them how is it that they stand behind the quality of their product but their policy is not to replace or repair broken items, the LITERALLY told me, "OUR POLICIES DO NOT REFLECT OUR VALUES." I'm so disappointed because I think this technology is great, but I just can't keep buying from a company that offers no support for their products and no care for their customers. Fortunately or unfortunately I had already ordered the Defender when this happened, otherwise I would not. Their one consolation for my trouble was to offer me 20% off my next purchase, days after I had just made an expensive purchase. They assured me this was a very special deal available nowhere else...after which I did a quick search and found the same discount on another website. It is an insult to say 'sorry you wasted your money on this product, if you spend more on another product that we won't stand behind we'll pretend to give you a little discount.' Extremely disappointed and will not be buying anything from Aires Tech ever again. Initially I was planning to get my girlfriend one, and tell my friends about this, so they have managed to keep the (maybe $10) overhead on this product in their pockets rather than replace it for me, and thrown the rest of my business and referrals out the window. Companies run by policy alone lack the capacity to be human and reasonable.

Quan Nguyen

More calm and less tingly sensations when near EMF

Trey Davis Springfield, MO

Always an amazing experience. Products are great and they work!

Adam Di Stefano Toronto, ON

Very happy with the smooth transaction, great product & will definitely promote to my friends and family.

Diane White

Great products. I especially like my defender which I've had for about five years and I notice the difference when I'm not wearing it.

Brianna

Reduced EMF in children’s room where they have Multiple TV screens to play video games. Order arrived quickly.

Mihalis Belantis

From ordering to deliver the process was effortless and effective.

nadia

Poor. I had reached out several times with regards to my question. I even sent through your Facebook and I have yet to receive any response and it's been several weeks.

moq ahmad Toronto, ON

I got this for my phone and honestly no more headaches!!

Mike Toronto, ON

Great product! Excellent customer service.

Maya