PrepareWise

PrepareWise

PrepareWise is an emergency preparedness company headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. They are a fairly new company, having been in business for 4 years.

The Good

• Item selection
  • Unique products
  • Blog

PrepareWise has an enormous selection of emergency preparedness items, including a great variety of food storage, emergency fuel, water storage, and survival kits. Things we love about PrepareWise include:

• Free shipping on all orders
  • Competitive pricing with a chart to make comparison shopping easy
  • Great selection
  • Good customer service track record
  • Affiliate program
  • Sample packs to try out the food before making a large investment
  • 100% GMO free http://www.preparewise.com/best-value-food-storage.html

One thing we particularly like about this company is their offering of some unique and specialty items. It is very unusual to find long term cat and dog food storage, but it seems like a great idea. They also offer gluten-free options, fruit and side dish assortment packs, and both single ingredient items and premade entrees.

PrepareWise also maintains a blog, which was under construction at the time of review. We like the fact that they do keep one, as well as a cost comparison chart and a food storage calculator chart.

The Bad

• Educational materials

There is not much on the con side for this company aside from the lack of educational materials or local connections, but we will be interested to see what they have when the blog is up and running. They are also a pretty new company and have not had much chance to build up a track record.

The Bottom Line

We recommend PrepareWise for emergency preparedness shopping. We are confident that their selection, pricing, and service will satisfy. However, at least until the blog is up and running, there is little in the way of educational materials, checklists, planning supplies, etc., so if you are looking for an education, you probably want to keep looking for the time being.

2 PrepareWise Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

• User Score

June 23rd, 2016 Roy, UT

I have never had a better experience shopping online than with Preparewise.com. I found a ton of information about their products, much more than on other preparedness websites. I also see tons of reviews from real people, which I like. I love the transparency about their costs versus other companies and they seem to have the best value for the money. Customer service was very friendly and they helped me place an order without pressuring me. I will be ordering from them again soon.

0 0
  • User Score

October 16th, 2014 Pearland, TX

not impressed with company. Did not receive all of order. It has been approximately three weeks still not delivered. What I did receive, it does not look as if it is worth the money. If you try to call them by phone, no one ever answers . I have tried to reach someone by phone many times, no one has ever answered. It has been a very frustrating experience trying to do business with this bu

0 0