StrongView is an enterprise-level digital marketing company specializing in cross-channel digital marketing for very large clients (those with millions of email sent per month). They offer personalized services to create, manage, analyze and refine marketing strategies.
For those with very large demands, StrongView uses the latest technology to connect their customers in real time and through context marketing, meaning that promotions and campaigns are sent to the customers when they are already researching a related item. This is extremely powerful since contacts are never “cold contacts” and the prospective customer is poised to purchase.
StrongView offers very detailed and personalized service to their customers from an analysis of their current plans to implementing a strategic and dynamic series of campaigns. To receive pricing, one must have a detailed proposal created for their company.
StrongView is active on social media and maintains a robust profile on the following channels:
In addition to its social media integrations, StrongView is also mobile-friendly, meaning customers can reach out to customers of their own almost anywhere. the StrongView website also contains a number of support features, such as a blog, email and phone support, and live chat.
StrongView is only available for a very small percentage of companies and their website is difficult to fully understand. They suffer in not interacting with the public in general terms and it was very difficult for our review team to find the right formula (company size, etc.) to get information about the company from a sales consultant. In short, StrongView could improve its customer experience and services in three important ways:
- Be more upfront with its pricing information. Many of StrongView’s competitors are very transparent about how they price their email marketing services, and this is something that could help StrongView’s customers have more confidence moving forward with their purchase.
- Beef up the service package. StrongView’s email marketing services do not include surveys or autoresponders, meaning customers have limited options when it comes to getting feedback from their contact lists. Furthermore, it seems that StrongView emails must all be manually sent, and do not respond to customer behavior.
- Provide a free trial for services. While a free demo is a good way to showcase the product’s capabilities, customers have no way of engaging with the product prior to purchase.
StrongView is an enterprise-level email service provider (ESP) whose pricing structure comes after an in-depth analysis of each company’s needs and a personalized plan is created.
During a demo, our reviewer found that the screenshots of the user dashboard were quite complex in the amount of data available as well as the demonstrated navigation of the dashboard.
StrongView offers contextual marketing services, meaning that your message is specifically targeted to those who are actively looking at or interacting with similar products, etc. This means that your messages are delivered when the buyer is already involved in searching for products like yours and the click through rates are higher than a cold contact or campaign.
StrongView offers full tracking in real-time for all of your campaigns. However, we could not obtain any information about a clickmap.
StrongView’s campaigns are all optimized for any screen size and any browser.
Company images, logos, and product pictures can all be stored on StrongView’s servers. There is a limit of 5GB for files.
Every campaign is previewed prior to its going live and as it will appear in different platforms (mobile, desktop/laptop, tablets).
A/B testing is regularly available for campaigns and all data is easily analyzed.
Real time data is available in the dashboard and can be downloaded for analysis.
Surveys are not used by StrongView in their campaigns.
Social Media and Other Integrations
When StrongView creates a marketing campaign, social media integration is fully included as well as all metrics for measuring the effectiveness of the campaigns via different social media platforms.
Other Reporting Features
StrongView gives users powerful and real time tracking of their campaigns including, interactions such as clicks, forwards, shares, bounces, forwards and purchases.
Other Contact Management Features
All subscribes and unsubscribes are handles automatically as well as bounces.
Other Email Creating Features
StrongView is designed to provide enterprise level marketing to those companies sending millions of emails in their campaigns. They regularly develop new technologies to further their clients’ marketing using cross-channel marketing strategies.
StrongView offers the following services to each of their clients:
- Cross-Channel Campaign Management
- Cloud-Based Marketing Platform
- Web Analytics Integration
- Full Suite of Marketing Services
- Full Suite of Social Media Marketing Solutions
- Word-of-Mouth Acquisition Solutions
- Dedicated Email Solutions
- Real-Time Direct Connectivity to Existing Systems
- No CPM Fees
- Highly Scalable Transactional Email Solutions
- Packaged CRM Connectors
- On-Premise Deployment Option
StrongView Corporate Headquarters
1300 Island Drive, Suite 200
Redwood City, CA 94065
U.S. (800) 971-0380
Intl. +44 (0) 203 131 0144