Shopping Cart Elite is a complex eCommerce platform solution. One of the greatest features that Shopping Cart Elite offers is the automation that their eCommerce platform offers.
Their automation features the following:
- Easy Data Feed
- Auto Inventory
- Auto Data Entry
- Auto Tracking
- Auto Status
Shopping Cart Elite offers a robust automation eCommerce platform, but it also includes a comprehensive list of features that competing eCommerce platform companies don’t offer.
These features include:
- Data Entry
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Employee monitoring
- TEA Software (Threat And Engagement Analytics
Shopping Cart Elite offers a 30-Day free trial. It allows you to almost automate everything. You can get an eCommerce platform fit for Ultimate SEO, Omni Channel ready, TEA friendly, with a powerful CRM backend. Store everything you need in the cloud with Hypersonic CDN Technology. Shopping Cart Elite claims to be the world’s fastest, most innovative, and secured eCommerce software available today.
Standard designing options are a bit limited with this company. When you start to setup shop on Shopping Cart Elite, there is only one basic template available in the free templates. You are given tools and settings to customize your template specific to your preference. There are several features available to help customize more in your shop, but extended design features usually cost more to add.
Shopping Cart Elite seems like the perfect eCommerce platform on the outside, but there are things you should be cautious of when considering them as an eCommerce provider:
- Their customer service does not seem to be up to par compared to other companies within the eCommerce platforms industry. Some of our user reviews that have mentioned Shopping Cart Elite’s lack of customer support.
- Shopping Cart Elite’s Starter Lite Plan starts at $99/month and is intended for small businesses. However, your site can only have up to 250 products with that plan. You have to pay an additional $.99 per additional product you add on with that plan. The 250 products maximum with that plan is limiting if you have more than that and will force you to subscribe to their more expensive plans. Some of our top recommended eCommerce providers don’t put any limit on the number of products you can have on your site.
Things we would like to see Shopping Cart Elite are:
- Include a larger gallery of examples.
- Include a list of the number premium templates they have available to choose from.
- Offer live previews of the themes or templates offered.
We take into consideration different aspects of a company using social media to help promote themselves. Having a higher number of likes and followers will always benefit any business and establish credibility. Shopping Cart Elite only has a little over 2000 likes on Facebook leaving us to question the credibility of the business.
- Level 1 Plan: Basic at $19.99/month – Get Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Storage, Host 1,000 Products, 2 Employees Logins, 24/7 Support, and an Account manager.
- Level 2 Plan: Professional at $35.99/month – Get Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Storage, Host 10,000 Products, 5 Employees Logins, 24/7 Support, and an Account manager.
- Level 3 Plan: Elite at $65.99/month – Get Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Storage, Custom Design, Whiteglove Website Setup, Host 50,000 Products, 10 Employees Logins, 24/7 Support, and an Account manager.
- Level 4 Plan: Enterprise at $99.99/month – Get Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Storage, Custom Design, Whiteglove Website Setup, Host 2,000,000 Products, 25 Employees Logins, Marketing Manager, & a 100% Guarantee.
Fees (Transaction Fees): All Shopping Cart Elite plans have 0% Transaction Fees.
Hidden fees (Y/N): Yes. If you go over the product amount for your plan, you will be charged extra or upgraded to new plan that allows more products to be hosted.
Free trial (Y/N): Yes. The free trial period lasts one month (30 days).
Storefront Security (10=highly secured): 8. Shopping Cart Elite storefronts are highly secure. This company is certified PCI compliant, and they host thousands of stores online today. Shopping Cart Elite handles a great amount of transactions by having 100 secured gateways which supports 99 % of the world merchant gateways. Along with these Shopping Cart Elite security system benefits, the company also offers a free highly secure SSL certificate to protect customer’s information.
Storefront Design (10= highly designable): 7. Shopping Cart Elite only gives you one design template to work with initially. The site also has a theme store where you can pick a more specific theme. On top of this, Shopping Cart Elite allows third party professionals to design custom themes by user request. There are 3 design packages available to add, which can give your shop more of a custom look. Otherwise customers with a little coding experience can also design their own storefront using the standard edit/design options, HTML, or CSS.
Time in business: Shopping Cart Elite finally released in 2009 with the help of brothers, Igor and Nick Soshkin. The company went through eight years of research, and three years just for development before they finally released their software.