After 8 years of research with 3 years of developing, two brothers finally released Shopping Cart Elite for eCommerce shop owners online. With 13 years of experience in eCommerce, Shopping Cart Elite makes a strong effort to optimize, and automate everything you need to make your shop simply successful.

Rank Chart

$199.95

#7
Shopping Cart Elite Reviews

$299

The Good

• Automation
  • Free trial
  • Additional features

Automation

Shopping Cart Elite is a complex eCommerce platform solution. One of the greatest features that Shopping Cart Elite offers is the automation that their eCommerce platform offers.

Their automation features the following:

• Easy Data Feed
  • Auto Inventory
  • Auto Data Entry
  • Auto Tracking
  • Spying/Repricing
  • Auto Status
  • Quickbooks

Free Trial

hopping Cart Elite offers a 30-Day free trial. It allows you to almost automate everything. You can  get an eCommerce platform fit for Ultimate SEO, Omni Channel ready, TEA friendly, with a powerful CRM backend. Store everything you need in the cloud with Hypersonic CDN Technology. Shopping Cart Elite claims to be the world’s fastest, most innovative, and secured eCommerce software available today.

Additional Features

Shopping Cart Elite offers a robust automation eCommerce platform, but it also includes a comprehensive list of features that competing eCommerce platform companies don’t offer.

These features include:

• Data Entry
  • ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
  • CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
  • Warehouse
  • Employee monitoring
  • TEA Software (Threat And Engagement Analytics)

The Bad

• Templates
  • Customer service
  • Service plans
  • Social media

Shopping Cart Elite seems like the perfect eCommerce platform on the outside, but there are things you should be cautious of when considering them as an eCommerce provider.

Templates

Standard designing options are a bit limited with this company. When you start to setup shop on Shopping Cart Elite, there is only one basic template available in the free templates. You are given tools and settings to customize your template specific to your preference. There are several features available to help customize more in your shop, but extended design features usually cost more to add.

Their customer service does not seem to be up to par compared to other companies within the eCommerce platforms industry. Some of our user reviews that have mentioned Shopping Cart Elite’s lack of customer support.

Service Plans

Shopping Cart Elite’s Starter Lite Plan starts at $299/month and is intended for small businesses. Some of our top recommended eCommerce providers don’t put any limit on the number of products you can have on your site.

Social Media

We take into consideration different aspects of a company using social media to help promote themselves. Having a higher number of likes and followers will always benefit any business and establish credibility. Shopping Cart Elite only has  a little over 2000 likes on Facebook leaving us to question the credibility of the business.

The Bottom Line

Another great solution for eCommerce users everywhere if they are interested in the comprehensive features offered. Enjoy standard packages that include a lot more than just a shopfront. Get SEO, Omni Channel, TEA, CRM, and Hypersonic CDN Technology optimized by the Shopping Cart Elite team. You can get the full experience by signing up today with a 30-Day Free Trial!

X close
X close

6 Shopping Cart Elite Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

1. User Score

March 23rd, 2016 West Palm Beach, FL

I have to so say that Working with Shopping Cart Elite was far simpler then I ever thought. They were attentive to each and every detail we had and addressed each question quickly and efficiently. I highly suggest using there services for any small/large business looking to put there business online. With the interactive chat and helpful team we were able to develop our very own parts catalog and numbering system ( something which usually takes months and thousands of dollars to achieve), a new great looking website , and a complete SEO campaign. I can’t wait to see the results from there handwork.

Thanks SCE

RY Compressors Inc
    Prosper Mamane
    Online Sales Director

2 4

2. User Score

March 23rd, 2016 Kersey, PA

I spend years of researching for a platform that I could sell in all the marketplaces and I have tried so many trials. I will have to say what brought me to SCE was this simple. First that kept me coming back to SCE was first the value, second that this software is not just a simple software. I knew it was going to be a learning experience to take our systems and install them with SCE, yes it was a challenge, but we also have over 30,000 SKU’s so it was no small task to put each and everyone of them into the SCE software. The best part of SCE if you have an issue is they will respond and fix it or in our case they customized many things on the software just to help us with our situation.

I was a concerned about using Skype for all the communication and some reviews when I looked into starting said they did not like not being able to call well I am implementing Skype just in our warehouse that we are all in to communicate This is how it works you ask a question and everyone gets to see it including the one that can answer it so you get an answer and fixed so much faster than a call and leaving a message. Than if you need you can go back to the answer if you forgot what you had to do to fix it. I do this all the time go back over the notes that we talked about and I want that in our warehouse to keep us all on the same page moving forward.

The development of the software is on going, a couple times a month they will do an update on it weather it is for more speed talking to selling channels, easier listing items……….

We are in the next phase right now that they are working with helping get more help and training how to do data entry so our company can move forward faster than it ever has and this excites me so much I cant tell you!! This is the hardest thing for our business to do is have people in place to do the work needed!

I see great potential with going forward working with SCE and our company

3. User Score

March 18th, 2016 Saint Cloud, FL

“Shopping Cart Elite provides us all the functionality we need at a fair price. If you are looking for SEO, there is simply no better place to go. Also, they are constantly updating the program to add new functionality and streamline workflows. This isn’t simply a web hosting solution; SCE provides full back office functionality, reporting, tracking, data feed options, and payment gateway integrations. We especially like that you can edit your site quickly using their built in HTML/Block editors allowing you to add new banners, integrate third party software such as click to chat, and even change the whole look of your page; all in just a few minutes.”

4. User Score

March 17th, 2016 Charlotte, NC

Shopping Cart Elite knocked our website out of the park.

Igor, Korina and the rest of the SCE team were extremely professional and attentive, addressing each of our unique requirements with ease.

They took the stress out of the development process and worked with me to develop custom layouts based on my unique designs. In addition to a standard cart system, part of our website required the development of a custom juice mixing “widget” that was expertly executed.

Korina worked side by side with me on a daily basis to address any issues as they arose, while providing alternative ideas and solutions when necessary. Training for the Back Office / site management portion went smoothly and we were provided reference videos of the sessions.

We have a beautiful, fast website, built on a solid framework that works great on any platform that will be launching soon. We are very happy with the results and couldn’t have done it without them.

5. User Score

February 2nd, 2016 Cape Girardeau, MO

Run Away!!!- My experience is the same as the others- Rip off, bad communication, frustration beyond belief, promised completion in 30 days and it took nearly a year. Yes, time is money and once they have yours they do not respect your time. I stuck it out much longer than I should hoping that once I had my site up the sales would result in the wait being worth it. But, the cloud based system never worked properly, the mobile compatibility was a joke and getting help is a challenge as you’re only able to communicate via skype typically with outsourced workers. I was not satisfied with the look and feel of the site and even more disappointed with the lack of being user friendly back office. Stick with Volusion or any other reputable provider. This company is no where close to what they claim to be able to offer you. After spending about 5k I’m left with nothing. An expensive lesson learned!!!!! Beware!

6. User Score

June 24th, 2015

Shopping Cart Elite has every feature you can think of. If you manage to come up with something they have it, and it will benefit your customers. Or all you have to do is call them and they will add the feature. The tutorials in SCE are great and make the set-up and use easy and at your own pace. If you have a question about anything that the tutorials cant answer just call. Definitely an A+ in customer service!

14 5