Shopping Cart Elite Logo

Shopping Cart Elite

Is This Your Business?

4.8

After eight years of research with three years of developing, two brothers finally released Shopping Cart Elite for e-commerce shop owners online. With 13 years of experience in e-commerce, Shopping Cart Elite makes a strong effort to optimize and automate everything you need to make your shop successful.

View Best eCommerce Software Companies

Etsy Logo
#1 Etsy chevron_right
Shopify Logo
#3 Shopify chevron_right
4.1

The Good

• Automation
  • Free Trial
  • Additional Features

Automation

Shopping Cart Elite is a complex e-commerce platform solution. One of the greatest features that Shopping Cart Elite offers is the automation that its e-commerce platform offers. Its automation features the following:

• Easy data feed
  • Auto inventory
  • Auto data entry
  • Auto tracking
  • Spying/repricing
  • Auto status
  • Quickbooks

Free Trial

Shopping Cart Elite offers a 30-day free trial. It allows you to automate almost everything. You can get an e-commerce platform fit for Ultimate SEO, Omni Channel ready, TEA friendly, with a powerful CRM backend. Store everything you need in the cloud with Hypersonic CDN Technology. Shopping Cart Elite claims to be the world's fastest, most innovative, and secured e-commerce software available today.

Additional Features

Shopping Cart Elite offers a robust automation e-commerce platform, but it also includes a comprehensive list of features that competing e-commerce platform companies don't offer. These features include the following:

• Data entry
  • ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
  • CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
  • Warehouse
  • Employee monitoring
  • TEA Software (Threat And Engagement Analytics)

The Bad

• Templates
  • Customer Service
  • Service Plans
  • Social Media

Shopping Cart Elite seems like the perfect e-commerce platform on the outside, but there are things you should be cautious of when considering it as an e-commerce provider.

Templates

Standard designing options are a bit limited with this company. When you start to setup shop on Shopping Cart Elite, there is only one basic template available in the free templates. You are given tools and settings to customize your template specific to your preference. There are several features available to help customize more in your shop, but extended design features usually cost more to add.

Shopping Cart Elite's customer service does not seem to be on par compared to other companies within the e-commerce platforms industry. Some of our user reviews have mentioned Shopping Cart Elite's lack of customer support.

Some of its ecommerce integrations associated with its platform as well tend to be off the mark. This may not work well for certain merchants. Despite the process and transaction fees, the sales and chargebacks may need customer support assistance which it may not provide adequately.

Service Plans

Shopping Cart Elite's Starter Lite Plan starts at $299/month and is intended for small businesses. Some of our top recommended e-commerce providers don't put any limit on the number of products you can have on your site.

Social Media

We take into consideration different aspects of a company using social media to help promote itself. Having a higher number of likes and followers will always benefit any business and establish credibility. Shopping Cart Elite only has a little over 2000 likes on Facebook leaving us to question the credibility of the business.

The Bottom Line

Shopping Cart Elite is another great solution for e-commerce users everywhere if they are interested in the comprehensive features offered. Customers can enjoy standard packages that include a lot more than just a shopfront. Get SEO, Omni Channel, TEA, CRM, and Hypersonic CDN Technology optimized by the Shopping Cart Elite team. You can get the full experience by signing up today with a 30-Day Free Trial.

3.8

Michael Sanderoff Owings Mills, MD

I started working with SCE as a startup six years ago. It was very important to me to have a shopping cart that would not only be logical and easy to use but also to have as much support as I needed so that I could focus my time and energy on my business. SCE made it very easy to get setup and has countless features that make my life much easier. I am not the most tech savvy person so these features and the support I get from the SCE team (they are always available via Skype and quick to respond) have allowed me to grow my business to over a million dollars a year. Michael Sanderoff, Partner If you want to make any changes, feel free just let me know

Domenic Mammoliti

We have been a customer with Shopping Cart Elite since 2013! We just wanted to let you know that you have helped us grow our online business tremendously. We were a little nervous switching over initially but after 4 years we are happy to say things have been great and online sales continue to grow more everyday. Igor, you and your staff were great during the set up and transition phase. Your Support Team has been very helpful whenever we have needed them. We would definitely recommend SCE to anyone looking to start or grow an online business. Thank you Shopping Cart Elite for helping us become a success. Domenic Mammoliti Missaugra Hardware

Blake Elsbree Brooklyn, NY

We wanted to say Thank You to the wonderful staff at SCE. You are always very attentive and always willing to help with any questions or issues we might have. Honestly good Customer Service is something that is seriously lacking in today's times but, not when it comes to you guys at SCE. Response times are typically in minutes (not hours or days) and problems get solved quickly and in the fast paced techno world we live in, I can't express to you how thankful we are for that. You have created a beautiful website for our store and the integration with Shipstation and other marketplaces is invaluable. We would recommend Shopping Cart Elite to other ecommerce businesses. Blake Elsbree Austins Diving Center

Prosper Mamane West Palm Beach, FL

I have to so say that Working with Shopping Cart Elite was far simpler then I ever thought. They were attentive to each and every detail we had and addressed each question quickly and efficiently. I highly suggest using there services for any small/large business looking to put there business online. With the interactive chat and helpful team we were able to develop our very own parts catalog and numbering system ( something which usually takes months and thousands of dollars to achieve), a new great looking website , and a complete SEO campaign. I can't wait to see the results from there handwork. Thanks SCE RY Compressors Inc Prosper Mamane Online Sales Director

Tom Lander Kersey, PA

I spend years of researching for a platform that I could sell in all the marketplaces and I have tried so many trials. I will have to say what brought me to SCE was this simple. First that kept me coming back to SCE was first the value, second that this software is not just a simple software. I knew it was going to be a learning experience to take our systems and install them with SCE, yes it was a challenge, but we also have over 30,000 SKU's so it was no small task to put each and everyone of them into the SCE software. The best part of SCE if you have an issue is they will respond and fix it or in our case they customized many things on the software just to help us with our situation. I was a concerned about using Skype for all the communication and some reviews when I looked into starting said they did not like not being able to call well I am implementing Skype just in our warehouse that we are all in to communicate This is how it works you ask a question and everyone gets to see it including the one that can answer it so you get an answer and fixed so much faster than a call and leaving a message. Than if you need you can go back to the answer if you forgot what you had to do to fix it. I do this all the time go back over the notes that we talked about and I want that in our warehouse to keep us all on the same page moving forward. The development of the software is on going, a couple times a month they will do an update on it weather it is for more speed talking to selling channels, easier listing items.......... We are in the next phase right now that they are working with helping get more help and training how to do data entry so our company can move forward faster than it ever has and this excites me so much I cant tell you!! This is the hardest thing for our business to do is have people in place to do the work needed! I see great potential with going forward working with SCE and our company

John C. Saint Cloud, FL

“Shopping Cart Elite provides us all the functionality we need at a fair price. If you are looking for SEO, there is simply no better place to go. Also, they are constantly updating the program to add new functionality and streamline workflows. This isn't simply a web hosting solution; SCE provides full back office functionality, reporting, tracking, data feed options, and payment gateway integrations. We especially like that you can edit your site quickly using their built in HTML/Block editors allowing you to add new banners, integrate third party software such as click to chat, and even change the whole look of your page; all in just a few minutes.”

Ian C Charlotte, NC

Shopping Cart Elite knocked our website out of the park. Igor, Korina and the rest of the SCE team were extremely professional and attentive, addressing each of our unique requirements with ease. They took the stress out of the development process and worked with me to develop custom layouts based on my unique designs. In addition to a standard cart system, part of our website required the development of a custom juice mixing “widget” that was expertly executed. Korina worked side by side with me on a daily basis to address any issues as they arose, while providing alternative ideas and solutions when necessary. Training for the Back Office / site management portion went smoothly and we were provided reference videos of the sessions. We have a beautiful, fast website, built on a solid framework that works great on any platform that will be launching soon. We are very happy with the results and couldn't have done it without them.

Haley Amarikwa Lewes, DE

I have been working with the SCE team for about 6 months now and could not be happier. Their ability to take in new information quickly, and execute work has been incredibly helpful in streamlining our business. Because I can trust the SCE team to get the work I need done in a timely manner, it frees up a lot of time for me to focus on expanding our business in ways I didn’t think I would be able to get to for years! The support they provide us is tremendous, and I would recommend them to anyone who thinks they’re business could use more hands on deck. Haley Amarikwa Perfect Soccer

David Deutsch

We've been working with Shopping Cart Elite since August 2016, and we are very happy. The staff is outstanding in their knowledge and professionalism. They are constantly proactively helping improve our website, and we haven't been happier with our ecommerce provider. Shopping Cart Elite has delivered a professional website with all the appropriate bells and whistles. We highly recommend them to any business wanting to have a professional agency behind their company and brand. David Deutsch TopRace

Mark M

Shopping Cart Elite has every feature you can think of. If you manage to come up with something they have it, and it will benefit your customers. Or all you have to do is call them and they will add the feature. The tutorials in SCE are great and make the set-up and use easy and at your own pace. If you have a question about anything that the tutorials cant answer just call. Definitely an A+ in customer service!

Octane Lighting Simi Valley, CA

Mixed results with this company. Took longer than promised to complete site. Site can be glitchy and error for unknown reasons. Support can be unresponsive. Site looks nice but customers complain that search does not work well. If I could go back and do it over, I would have gone with another website company for our eccomerce.

Alex Kudritski North Miami Beach, FL

I can say the only SCE is good for is their sales pitch. They charged us $3500+ and have not delivered on anything after 3 months. Charged $1000 to setup multi-channel integration setup, was not complete until cancellation 3 months later. Another $1000 product database import and polish was not completed after 3 months of countless back and forth was still incomplete at the time of cancellation. Started charging $500/month subscription before even finishing the setup, contrary to their sales pitch. Their $500 website add-on looks like an old e-bay template from 90s. Charged $1000 for training which never took place because they couldn't get the system setup. Lied and connived about the scope of work, when we demanded refund. Most of the positive reviews appeared days after we initiated a charge-back (which they are very competent at defending). Summary: 3 months of time and effort lost at $3500 cost. Stay away!

Justine Ayers Lynchburg, VA

I've been working at a company for over a year that uses SCE and I have to say I am very disappointed in the quality of product. There are updates fairly often, however if they fix an issue, several new problems pop up. After 3-4 years I would think that SCE would work smoother. Whenever we have an issue and contact customer service, they take longer than needed to delegate fixing the problem to someone else. They almost seem to just put a bandaid on problems, not actually fix them. We have had an on going problem for over a year and they still have no fixed it. The website has numerous typos, and this may be because English is not their first language, thus this makes far more work for us to correct. Sometimes the system shuts down or blocks our users out for no apparent reason. I would never recommend using SCE, especially since other companies have better customer service and no limit on the number of products that can be on the website. Or the number of users.

Adam Nations Cape Girardeau, MO

Run Away!!!- My experience is the same as the others- Rip off, bad communication, frustration beyond belief, promised completion in 30 days and it took nearly a year. Yes, time is money and once they have yours they do not respect your time. I stuck it out much longer than I should hoping that once I had my site up the sales would result in the wait being worth it. But, the cloud based system never worked properly, the mobile compatibility was a joke and getting help is a challenge as you're only able to communicate via skype typically with outsourced workers. I was not satisfied with the look and feel of the site and even more disappointed with the lack of being user friendly back office. Stick with Volusion or any other reputable provider. This company is no where close to what they claim to be able to offer you. After spending about 5k I'm left with nothing. An expensive lesson learned!!!!! Beware!

Brian Marconi Rockland, MA

Do not believe all of the good reviews. We were told to write a good review when we wanted to cancel. The customer service in non-existent 'until' you want to cancel. We are a tech company and even we thought the software was way to difficult to use. Price - That is out of the ballpark for start ups, there is other (many) other companies for a fraction of the cost.