Wholesale2B Logo
Wholesale2B considers themselves to be a leader in provision of dropship products content data, tools and services. They offer over 1.5 million dropship products by reputable wholesale suppliers.

The Good

• Cost to Join
  • Vast Inventory
  • Tools

Cost to Join

Members may join for free, but to order products, they need to purchase a membership plan which can be paid for monthly or annually for additional savings. Wholesale 2b has several membership plans, so members can find one which will work for their needs:
  • eBay Dropship - $24.99/month
  • Amazon Dropship - $37.99/month
  • Dropship Website - $39.99/month + $47 setup
  • Dropship Feeds - $24.99/month
  • Prices lower than many of the competition
  • Guaranteed lowest dropship prices

Vast Inventory

Wholesale2B offers 25,000 categories and sub-categories which includes many products unique to Wholesale2B and not found with other dropshipping suppliers. All inventory is searchable by keyword, by UPC and by ASIN. Proactive inventory alerts are sent to members so that they can adjust their listings as needed.

Tools

Tools for members to manage their inventory and listings:
  • 240 auction design templates are available
  • Wholesale 2b provides several tutorials and helpful guides to help resellers market and sell their inventory
  • Daily updates to the top selling item reports so that resellers may track trends and offer the hottest-selling items.
  • Complete order fulfillment with delivery tracking code report

The Bad

• Lack of Information
  • Monthly Plans

Lack of Information

Wholesale 2b does not have a lot of specific information on their website and their customer service is difficult to contact. When contacting customer service, one must do so via email or web ticket. After a wait (which can be up to three days), one can expect a response that may or may not answer their initial question. Some of the responses from customer service seem to be copy/pastes of scripts which would be better suited and more helpful in an FAQ document.

Monthly Plans

While signing up initially as a member of Wholesale 2b is free, customers must subscribe to a monthly plan before using the service to sell anything.

The Bottom Line

Even with the additional step of signing up for a membership and then selecting a billing plan, this service is reasonably priced as to their competitors. The customer service is lacking in several areas, which may be troublesome for those needing more support. Tutorials and guides are available to help new resellers market and sell their inventory. Wholesale 2B offers a wide variety of products which can be sold on Amazon, eBay or in a webstore with templates, images and product descriptions all easily accessible for download.

2.0

GizmoCaca81 Guymon, OK

I am new to all this and have been trying different companies over the last few months and just did not like either the price for the plans or lack of items to sell that were usually overpriced or shipped from china taking a few weeks for delivery .I have been looking for name brand items not cheap gadgets that take a month to make it to your doorstep and usually end up being another fake .I finally found a place with tons of products shipped from the United States and that are processed and shipped in a couple days or less and with low prices.the best thing for me is how easy it is to get set up. I have had 2 orders so far since starting a week ago and they all were shipped fast without issue and the customers were happy I have 2 shopify stores each with a wholesale2b plan. The couple times I had a question about an issue I caused from not knowing what I was doing they answered each time within a couple hours. So far I am very happy with them and keep finding more things I like every day I wish I had the couple months and over 150 dollars back I wasted on other companies I tried out and they never even came close to what I was looking for and have now with wholesale2b. I will stay with them and if any issues ever come up I will make sure and update this and let everyone know.

Smc Crown Point, IN

The poor reviews must have been from a different time. I found this the easiest to set up; lowest price; great support; One million drop shipping products to choose from. You can sell thousands of products on Amazon (also works with eBay, Shopify and more) on autopilot without any data feeds! You just build a list and “push” it with just 1 click! Then wait for orders to come in… It’s really that easy! I was and still am amazed! Has saved me much stress, time and money.

Escania Huggins Brentwood, NY

I have work with other monitors and trust me, this is the most reliable and most complete monitor in the market right now. I also worked with Steve to develop a ultra fast and convenient ebay listing tool. Steve spent almost a month working hard trying to develop all my suggestions to improve the speed of the ebay listing tool, and he finally did. I have never seen so much desire to serve their customer like i see it in wholesale2b. Specially from Steve and Mike.

Suraj Rawat Los Angeles, CA

One of the best out there. Wholesale2B has great a selection of low cost and high profit products to sell. The user interface of their website is also pretty clean and the website also comes with some self explanatory videos. The best part about Wholesale 2B being their customer support, you can completely rely on them. They are fast, fluid and helping. Kudos to Wholesale2B.

carlos Phoenix, AZ

Wide variety of items to drop ship. Great to start drop shipping.