Wholesale2B Logo
LAST UPDATED: April 15th, 2021
Wholesale2B considers themselves to be a leader in provision of dropship products content data, tools and services. They offer over 1.5 million dropship products by reputable wholesale suppliers.

The Good

• Cost to Join
  • Vast Inventory
  • Tools

Cost to Join

Members may join for free, but to order products, they need to purchase a membership plan which can be paid for monthly or annually for additional savings. Wholesale 2b has several membership plans, so members can find one which will work for their needs:
  • eBay Dropship - $24.99/month
  • Amazon Dropship - $37.99/month
  • Dropship Website - $39.99/month + $47 setup
  • Dropship Feeds - $24.99/month
  • Prices lower than many of the competition
  • Guaranteed lowest dropship prices

Vast Inventory

Wholesale2B offers 25,000 categories and sub-categories which includes many products unique to Wholesale2B and not found with other dropshipping suppliers. All inventory is searchable by keyword, by UPC and by ASIN. Proactive inventory alerts are sent to members so that they can adjust their listings as needed.

Tools

Tools for members to manage their inventory and listings:
  • 240 auction design templates are available
  • Wholesale 2b provides several tutorials and helpful guides to help resellers market and sell their inventory
  • Daily updates to the top selling item reports so that resellers may track trends and offer the hottest-selling items.
  • Complete order fulfillment with delivery tracking code report

The Bad

• Lack of Information
  • Monthly Plans

Lack of Information

Wholesale 2b does not have a lot of specific information on their website and their customer service is difficult to contact. When contacting customer service, one must do so via email or web ticket. After a wait (which can be up to three days), one can expect a response that may or may not answer their initial question. Some of the responses from customer service seem to be copy/pastes of scripts which would be better suited and more helpful in an FAQ document.

Monthly Plans

While signing up initially as a member of Wholesale 2b is free, customers must subscribe to a monthly plan before using the service to sell anything.

The Bottom Line

Even with the additional step of signing up for a membership and then selecting a billing plan, this service is reasonably priced as to their competitors. The customer service is lacking in several areas, which may be troublesome for those needing more support. Tutorials and guides are available to help new resellers market and sell their inventory. Wholesale 2B offers a wide variety of products which can be sold on Amazon, eBay or in a webstore with templates, images and product descriptions all easily accessible for download.

2.0

GizmoCaca81 Guymon, OK

I am new to all this and have been trying different companies over the last few months and just did not like either the price for the plans or lack of items to sell that were usually overpriced or shipped from china taking a few weeks for delivery .I have been looking for name brand items not cheap gadgets that take a month to make it to your doorstep and usually end up being another fake .I finally found a place with tons of products shipped from the United States and that are processed and shipped in a couple days or less and with low prices.the best thing for me is how easy it is to get set up. I have had 2 orders so far since starting a week ago and they all were shipped fast without issue and the customers were happy I have 2 shopify stores each with a wholesale2b plan. The couple times I had a question about an issue I caused from not knowing what I was doing they answered each time within a couple hours. So far I am very happy with them and keep finding more things I like every day I wish I had the couple months and over 150 dollars back I wasted on other companies I tried out and they never even came close to what I was looking for and have now with wholesale2b. I will stay with them and if any issues ever come up I will make sure and update this and let everyone know.

Smc Crown Point, IN

The poor reviews must have been from a different time. I found this the easiest to set up; lowest price; great support; One million drop shipping products to choose from. You can sell thousands of products on Amazon (also works with eBay, Shopify and more) on autopilot without any data feeds! You just build a list and “push” it with just 1 click! Then wait for orders to come in… It’s really that easy! I was and still am amazed! Has saved me much stress, time and money.

Escania Huggins Brentwood, NY

I have work with other monitors and trust me, this is the most reliable and most complete monitor in the market right now. I also worked with Steve to develop a ultra fast and convenient ebay listing tool. Steve spent almost a month working hard trying to develop all my suggestions to improve the speed of the ebay listing tool, and he finally did. I have never seen so much desire to serve their customer like i see it in wholesale2b. Specially from Steve and Mike.

Suraj Rawat Los Angeles, CA

One of the best out there. Wholesale2B has great a selection of low cost and high profit products to sell. The user interface of their website is also pretty clean and the website also comes with some self explanatory videos. The best part about Wholesale 2B being their customer support, you can completely rely on them. They are fast, fluid and helping. Kudos to Wholesale2B.

Rehan masood Astoria, NY

The worst possible nightmare, This is a simple screw system. When you spend hours and hours to research a product then paste it on your eBay store. When you receive orders on eBay they will raise price , if you listed this product for 99$. When you get order and you forward to this website they will charge you 139 , stations h that price changed. And if you sell 3 or pieces of same item in next order they will tell you it’s out of stock. What I believe is it’s a super scam. They use dropshippers to spend time to post products, once orders start coming they make product out of stock and they might sell in thier own eBay amazon accounts. I have no doubt at all that this is scam of 2020

Hank

I was going to sign up with Wholesale2b this weekend and decided to do another Google search. I have known about them for a while and their lure of making a good living dropshippng. After reading the experience of the people who gave 1 star and their reasons for the low mark. I always thought that the prices of the wholesale cost and the price of the same product on eBay and Amazon were lower but yet they almost had me suckered in again anyway. Amazing the power of advertising, it literally makes you go against your inner feelings. I knew that they were a scam years ago and I still was overcome. They consume a lot of your time and it will be worth nothing in the long run. So stay away from them and I will too!!!

Robin Leander, TX

Do NOT sign up with this company. All the advertisements of what you can list products for and what your wholesale products cost is misleading. On 50 or more products I checked on both Ebay and Amazon most all of them were listed at or below wholesale price you're paying them. Most of the shipping costs are way above normal. You take this and add all the other charges Ebay and Amazon charge you will loose money on most. I reviewed best sellers and most of them had extremely low stock. I reviewed best profit margin products and most are adult XX items. If they deal with the distributor they are going to charge you another 3%. I went to the site to look around. Before signing up for a plan I looked at some of the products they allow you to review before a purchase. Then they send you messages of great sale opportunities. This is what misled me to buy a plan. The last email was one that was a 50's record player that was making a substantial profit. So I bought a plan. When I went to find it on their site they only had 1 and it was refurbished. The new ones on eBay were going cheaper. The is what is really bad. I cancelled within 24 hours, only reviewed products, did not attempt to sell on eBay or Amazon. They DON'T DO REFUNDS even cancelling within 24 hours of signing up.

Justin Thomley Loxley, AL

This company with Mike and Steve is a complete rip-off! they will give you the run-a-round and take your money as clear as day! First you will try sell products that are way to high to make a prophet! They will charge you for S/H when the supplier is offering free S/H the will claim to have several products that you can sell and half of them will always be out of stock! They will change their prices on you and not tell you they did! You will not be credited for the affiliated sing-up when someone signs up fron you! I paid for an SSL certificate which should be allowed on your website without having to pay these snakes to put it on, which they stole the money from me and did not add it to my website! On top of that they have no contact information whatsoever, except a stupid thing called "create ticket". Their way of not allowing you fing them in any way! I learned my lesson, so don't make the same mistake I did by trusting in them!

Paul Row Oshawa, ON

Pro- ready to integrate with Amazon and eBay. Cons- "wholesale" prices higher than same items on eBay and Amazon. Items end up out of stock Prices increase regularly

German Levitan Staten Island, NY

The cost offered is most times the retail price on other websites, making $ is not easy considering all fees added. Very slow order process and fulfillment - often times put order out of ship and receiving date. Customer service is almost non existing, no phone number no email only open a ticket and someone will reply within 24 hours (if you are lucky)

JOHN

BIG SCAMMER , STAY AWAY FROM THEM . useless , they don't let you try their platform unless you pay them 1 month's subscription. I cancelled with in 5 days of buying subscription as ALL THIER SO CALLED SUPPLIERS ARE MIDDLE MAN POSTING ITEMS WITH 2/ 3 ITEMS IN STOCK !!! YOU WILL SEE THE SAME PRODUCT BEING SOLD ALMOS 30 TO 40 % CHEAPER ON AMAZON SO THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM THIS PROGRAM . IF YOU BUY THEIR PLAN YOU WILL REGREAT LIKE ME , THEY WILL NOT PAY YOU BACK EVEN IF YOU CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION WITH IN 24 HRS !!! WHAT A SCAM !!!

Trip Las Cruces, NM

i was ripped off $122 in plans from this scam operation , many of their products are refurbished customer rejects , the good selling products are either sold out of the shipping is way over priced and its impossible to make money from their products i tried the website plan not knowing that an additional cost for SSl is needed costing $122 so that checkout can be secure , the site is not as customizable as they advertise , what i get for $87 is a templated created website full of products that dont sell , SCAM!!!!

Island Girl Providence, RI

The Amazon and eBay integration is very nice, but the prices of the products to list on any website, including your own store, would not yield a profit when wholesale2b ( wholesale prices ) are higher than the online retailer including shipping.

Marina Burlington, MA

Misleading! Their wholesale prices are higher than retail prices for the same items. Plus when you sign up for a plan, it only allows you to list 100 items for the fee you pay, if you want to list more, pay another $39 and did I mention you will not sell anything because their "wholesale" prices are higher than retail prices? Stay away!

William Des Plaines, IL

The reasons why I'm not with Wholesale2b anymore. 1-I canceled my account after 3 days; the reason, I can't log on in to my eBay account anymore. eBay blocked my account because wholesale2b. 2- their wholesale price is high.

S. Graves

WARNING, their wholesale prices along with the shipping cost doesn't give you any opportunity to make money, if you want to price the item based on the suggested retail price or less. I will be posted this everywhere. Look them on BBB, bad rating.

J G Akron, OH

People, there is no way to make money doing this, far too many people fall into the dream of making a ton of money with zero effort. Wholesale2B is simply a get rich niche scheme on their end.

Jazzy Berwyn, IL

Customers responds are very slow, every little feature cost a fee. Don't bother using them for dropshipping, they will charge large fees for everything, leaving you with very little profit. Stay away from them. It is a scam.

carlos Phoenix, AZ

Wide variety of items to drop ship. Great to start drop shipping.

Rena Bryn Mawr, PA

NONE STAR. TERRIBLE SERVICE. MORE EXPENSIVE THAN AMAZON AND EBAY. DON'T TRUST THEM. THEY STOLE MONEY FROM EVERYWHERE....

Jeremias Vigo

Horrible service. Worst experience ever.