Sunrise Wholesale Merchandise has been in business since 1999. They are located out of Los Angeles, CA. They provide access to over 15,000 brand name products.
- Membership: Just $29.95 per month or $99 year. You can cancel at anytime right from the website–there are no contracts and you don’t need to call them. Your membership includes their dropship service plus a free upgrade to Gold pricing, access to their eBay Wizard, access to their inventory feeds and $20 in free merchandise. No additional dropship fees are charged for any order.
- Wholesale prices: Inventory and pricing are visible before signing up for a membership, unlike the competition. No minimum order (except in bulk category)
- Inventory selection: Many unique items not included in other dropship suppliers’ catalogs to help resellers build a niche market. 15,000 items in the following Top Categories:
-Bath and Body
-Books and More
- Delivery: Most items leave the warehouse within 1-2 days of placing the order. Products arrive to customers 5-10 days after leaving the warehouse. Shipping prices are included so that resellers can properly price their items. Items are shipped with a blind return address. Tracking information is available for all orders.
- Inventory management: Inventory levels are monitored and whenever an item reaches less than 100 in stock, an email alert is sent. Email alerts are also sent if an item is out of stock, discontinued or restocked. For those using the eBay listing tool, listings are automatically updated for low stock, out of stock or restocking of items.
- Website integration: Sunrise Wholesale Merchandise has some of the most advanced tools available to fully integrate inventory and listings in their price point. Templates and feeds are available for several shopping cart programs as well as for Amazon. Sunrise Wholesale Marketplace offers a full-featured and free 7-day trial membership.
- Sunrise Wholesale marketplace has a significantly smaller inventory than their competitors, with just over 15,000 items vs. some competitors’ millions.
- As with the competition, a 7-day trial is short and may not be enough time to fully explore and evaluate the service. Pricing as compared to the competitors is lower, so doing business with Sunrise Wholesale Merchandise bears less risk.
- Shipments have a 10AM pacific time cut-off for same day shipping, while some of the competition has a later cut-off for quicker processing.
- Prices on several items are higher than the competition, meaning that members would have to sell more or charge higher shipping costs to create a profit margin.
- Online chat customer support has varied times which there are agents available to assist customers with their questions.
The Bottom Line
Sunrise Wholesale Merchandise gives the beginning or advanced reseller the most features at the most affordable price. Their customer service agents are friendly and helpful and inventory tools are easy to use and to learn.
Number of Products
Sunrise Wholesale Merchandise offers inventory management and automation features which rival many of the higher-priced competitors, and in some cases exceed the features offered in the industry. Product feeds are easily managed and inventory alerts are given for low stock, discontinued and re-stocking.
The biggest drawback of Sunrise Wholesale Merchandise is their limited catalog. Resellers need to spend adequate time researching the products and building a niche. This may be done before beginning a trial because, unlike their competitors, Sunrise Wholesale merchandise is fully transparent on pricing for anyone.
Are there any inaccuracies in this review? We take our accuracy very seriously and would love your feedback. Give feedback here.