Simplx

Simplx

Simplx considers themselves to be the world's largest dropshipping product sources. They also claim to be one of the only dropshippers worldwide to connect you directly to over 3,000 of the world's largest suppliers.

The Good

• Risk-Free Trial
  • Brand Names
  • Tracking Numbers
  • Search Tools

Risk-Free Trial

Simplx offers all of the new members a risk-free trial. It's a 7-day trial for $1.95 for members to decide if they want to join. If they do not like the services and products that Simplx offers they will not be charged extra to discontinue their membership.

Brand Names

Simplx carried an extensive list of name brands including:

• Allen Edmunds
  • Apple
  • Garmin
  • Gap

Tracking Numbers

Simplx provides tracking numbers for all of the products you purchase from their website. This is a convenient feature for the members who enjoy being organized and knowing exactly when their products will arrive.

Search Tools

Simplx offers multiple advanced search tools to help you find the product you are looking for. The tools make it easier to filter through large selection of products and find brands that you need.

The Bad

• Billing
  • Customer Service
  • Deceptive Business Practices

Billing

Customers report that their credit cards are charged for services which have been cancelled according to Simplx policy. Billing amounts are not fully disclosed to customers when they sign up and many report that they receive bills for amounts which they never agreed to.

While representatives are easy to contact, their hard-sell tactics and lack of answering basic questions is difficult to understand. There is a strong push to close a sell when talking to customer service representatives from Simplx rather than to give information so that prospective customers are aware of what they are purchasing.

Deceptive Business Practices

Former customers report that Simplx is not a true drop shipping service, but a company that set up affiliate marketing sites or gives referrals for affiliate marketing. After signing up for a discounted 7-Day trial of $1.95, customers are then directed to apply for a membership and pay $19.95 to offset the processing of the application. These fees are non-refundable. Reports from customers who paid fees suggest that those whose applications are rejected were so because they did not currently have a webstore.

The Bottom Line

There are enough questions about Simplx and their business practices to steer prospective customers the other direction. The lack of transparency about the company from their website and customer service team is concerning. The list of suppliers and name brands above is impressive, but there is almost a "too-good-to-be-true" feeling about the sheer volume of brands which strengthens the argument that this company is not a traditional dropshipping supplier but an affiliate marketing link resource.

2 Simplx Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

• User Score

June 18th, 2016 Canon City, CO

the worst ever. I signed up for the trial, never got access never saw any product, now they charged me for a month so far and still no access. I have filed a complaint with the BBB Utah. I have my bank trying to get my money back. no customer service. I have called several times. I have sent several emails and no answer.

0 0
  • User Score

April 28th, 2016

Stay away from this company. I purchased their service a few days ago. I took their $1.95 Free Trial offer and their I-Cart Commerce service for $19.95. When I logged in. I found out that they are actually only AFFILIATE of all the shops they listed! All of the shops listed provides retail prices with a little cashback! Most of them are 5% to 8%! You can't make money with it! I have sent them a message to ask for a Full Refund, because it's still under 10 Days. And I'm not surprised, if they do not honor my request. THEREFORE, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

0 0