SaleHoo

SaleHoo Logo

SaleHoo

verified
Monthly Membership Costs: $5.60

SaleHoo is a dropshipping company that also works in affiliate marketing. They provide access to over 8000 genuine wholesale suppliers and 2.5 million products.

The Good

• Inventory Selection
  • Membership
  • Shipping
  • Tools

Inventory Selection

Salehoo is a directory service connecting resellers to suppliers. Products are easily found and organized into 21 categories with several sub-categories for each. Top Categories include:

• Business and Industrial
  • Cell Phones and PDAs
  • Consumer and Electric
  • Camera and Photo

Membership

Salehoo offers just one membership level, which is easy to understand. Membership is $67.00/annually. All members are protected with a 60-Day guarantee during which the membership fee is refundable.

Shipping

Many of Salehoo's suppliers will ship internationally, allowing resellers to sell globally. Packaging and shipping is professionally fulfilled and tracking information is sent to the reseller.

Tools

Tools to manage and promote sales and marketing: Salehoo supports its members with forums, market research, and educational guides so that they can be successful. Salehoo members can read other member's reviews as well as rate various Salehoo suppliers based on their experiences with them, keeping over 137,000 Salehoo members safe.

The Bad

Pricing Variance

Being that Salehoo is not a direct supplier and simply offers its members directories of wholesalers, there is little control on the pricing which the suppliers will charge. There are several report of new members of Salehoo who are unable to navigate the sheer volume of information about inventory and suppliers without finding products without a significant mark-up (and subsequent lower profit margin).

The Bottom Line

Salehoo has a robust support network and live customer service representatives who are committed to helping their members build the best business possible. Their 60-day money back guarantee is superior to that which is offered by many of their competitors. Negative information about Salehoo is minimal on third-party sites, which suggests that their customer base is satisfied and when customers leave Salehoo, they do so without feeling the need to air dirty laundry online. Salehoo is a good option for those wanting to supplement their income with dropshipping services, as long as they understand that there is work involved in building, marketing and maintaining a dropshipping business.

Winston Hackshaw
July 10th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

I am happy to have found Salehoo.com online and the promises that the company offers.I am going to grasp this opportunity with both hands. I thank the customer service person for her expertise and the amount of invaluable information she has made available to me in so short a time.

Tom Williams
July 5th, 2017 Eastport, ME

I'm in and reading the training. I have already chosen some dropshippers I would like to work with and will be looking for more. Will start selling on ebay this week. Thanks for your quick support and direction. I like Salehoo.com

Emiliano Islas
June 28th, 2017

Great company, I haven´t even started yet and they are already helping me with their great customer support.

Mario Booth
May 6th, 2016

Great support from the team at SaleHoo. Very fast to response and help me source 2 new suppliers.

Carolyn Gaza
April 26th, 2016 Oak Creek, WI

They try to help but couldn't find me any drop shipper that deals with name brand unlocked cell phones can be depressing after awhile