- All products on the site are listed at wholesale pricing, with no markup with suggestions on retail pricing
- Orders are placed via an online and interactive order form and blind shipping is standard, such as generic return information (such as “Fulfillment Center”)
- Tracking information is sent so that it can be forwarded to customers
- All orders have a $2.49 dropship fee, regardless of the number of items ordered or if the items are being shipped from multiple warehouses.
- Easy to find shipping information
-$8.49 for the first pound, and 65 cents per pound thereafter per total order weight.
-Most orders ship via UPS Ground. Some orders may ship via either FedEx Ground or the US Postal Service.
- Catalog is free of charge and available as: National Dropshippers Product File (Microsoft Excel format) and contains all product descriptions, pricing, weights, and image URLs
-Customers may request all of the product images on CD-ROMs for a nominal fee paid to National Dropshippers
- Members receive 24-Hour Email Support
-Emails are responded to within 24 hours, seven days a week.
- Customer service agents are available via phone
- Inventory in categories such as:
-General Merchandise and Gifts
-Consumer Electronics and Accessories
-Perfumes and Fragrances
-As Seen on TV
-Knives, Security, and Outdoor
-Apparel, Auto, Gifts, Sports Memorabilia, and Tools
- Choices in membership fees
-Ecommerce Webstore – $499.00 (set-up) and $19.99/month
-Lifetime – $199.00
-Annually – $89.88/year
-Semi-Annual – $59.94/every 6 months
-Quarterly – $44.97/every 3 months
-Monthly – $19.99/month
National Dropshippers does not offer refunds for any of their memberships for the unused time of the paid subscription. The selection of inventory and number of items is less than some of the competition.
National Dropshippers does not offer automation for any membership level except for those purchasing an Ecommerce store. Time required to manage inventory is greater due to a lack of automation tools.
National Dropshippers does not offer tools for inventory management, nor low-inventory alerts or notifications, so there is a risk of the inventory selling out of merchandise during the duration of an online auction.
National Dropshippers doesn’t offer sales tools in order to help members plan for which products are selling well. National Dropshippers does not offer a free trial wherein new members can test the services and browse the inventory.