Dropship Direct is located out of Lincoln City, Oregon. They offer products in several industries. Some of their main industries include: at home, electronics, gifts, sports, outdoors, automotive, etc.

Rank Chart
dropship-direct-thumbnail
$29.97
Undisclosed
3.4

The Good

• PushList datafeed technology provides 100% fully customized inventory datafeed templates.
  • Wholesale Pricing + Bulk Price Discounts
  • Dropship Direct has been in business for over 10 years
  • No Minimum Drop Ship Orders (99% of the time)
  • Catalog can be browsed with the following filters: New Products, Brand, Free Shipping, Flat Rate, QuickShip
  • Regular listing of the top 100 selling products
  • Inventory updated multiple times daily
  • Orders can be submitted online or via email with a CSV format
  • Optional Fast Checkout
  • UPC, eBay Category ID, and Amazon ASIN data is automatically available for those using PushList.
  • Organic and “green” products are plentiful

The Bad

In order to see pricing information with Dropship Direct, one must sign up for a free membership and be approved. This process can take up to 2 business days. Customer service representatives are willing to give some information over the phone however as to pricing between applying for an account and being approved.

Wholesale pricing is slightly higher than some of the competition, and using PushList to automate listings is not free, which is not disclosed before creating a membership with Dropship Direct.

Inventory is not updated in real-time, as it is with the competition.

The Bottom Line

For those wanting to start a Dropshipping business, Dropship Direct is a good option. PushList is not free to use and is required for those selling products with Dropship Direct. This can be considered the membership fee. It is important to note that inventory is not real-time and that these levels should be monitored to ensure that products can be offered to customers.

Dropship Direct does not have minimums for “99%” of their inventory and they offer blind shipping services so that customers build loyalty and recognition of your services and can become repeat customers.

PushList automates listings and inventory for eBay and Amazon Marketplace as well as several other sites. Personalized templates are also provided. The cost for using PushList is less than $30/month and free for high-volume sellers. Considering the relative low-cost and automation benefit, the relative cost as compared to other dropshipping suppliers is low.

X close
X close

3 Dropship Direct Reviews

1. Select Your Rating:

0=WORST 10=BEST

2. Subject For This Review*(Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

or

1. User Score

September 18th, 2016 West Palm Beach, FL

I signed up and went through the whole process only to find out that they do not have competitive prices. I cant sell anything on ebay and amazon. Might get away with something on etsy as people think they’re getting a unique product but that’s scammy to me so i wouldnt do that if i were you. Ansd why do you have to pay for the Pushlist tool when it doesnt work.

2. User Score

May 17th, 2016 Kirkland, WA

A lot of product however they have poor support. not recommended for beginners

3. User Score

April 20th, 2016 Visalia, CA

Dropship Direct’s website is not user friendly. The help link has very little information, there is not 24hr support which is important for those in different time zones, and the forum questions rarely have responses.
    The product pricing is not discounted enough to get a decent profit margin. If you are selling on Amazon you will just about break even once Amazon takes all of their fees.
    The customer service is non-existent. You are unable to view the product prices until after you pay a “Refundable” application fee. I paid the fee only to discover the prices were not discounted enough for me to profit.
    I emailed my “Rep” hoping she would be able to help me find profitable products, being that their catalogue is not easy to navigate, I was hoping I just overlooked something. Turned out she was on a vacation. When she returned she emailed me to ask me to call her. I called, but received a voicemail, so I left a message. I did not get a call returned.
    I continued my research and finally came to the conclusion that this was not going to work for my business. I emailed their Accounting department to request a refund, being that they do not disclose prices until after you pay, I believed a refund was warranted. I did not get a response.
    I emailed my Rep, this time also explaining the situation and requesting a refund and left my phone number. I did not get a response.
    Finally, I called and was told I had to sell 300 products a month to get a refund.
    There was not an attempt to assist me in locating products I could profit from or anything else to keep me as a customer. It’s as if they know someone selling on Amazon cannot profit, so there is no point in helping them. Once they get your not “refundable” application fee they are done with you. I’ve never experienced anything like this. I would definitely call this a scam.