Dropship Direct is located out of Lincoln City, Oregon. They offer products in several industries. Some of their main industries include: at home, electronics, gifts, sports, outdoors, automotive, etc.
Number of Products
- No minimums
Here’s what Dropship Direct has to offer:
- PushList datafeed technology provides 100% fully customized inventory datafeed templates.
- Wholesale Pricing + Bulk Price Discounts
- Dropship Direct has been in business for over 10 years
- No Minimum Drop Ship Orders (99% of the time)
- Catalog can be browsed with the following filters: New Products, Brand, Free Shipping, Flat Rate, QuickShip
- Regular listing of the top 100 selling products
- Orders can be submitted online or via email with a CSV format
- Optional Fast Checkout
- UPC, eBay Category ID, and Amazon ASIN data is automatically available for those using PushList.
- Organic and “green” products are plentiful
- Inventory updates
In order to see pricing information with Dropship Direct, one must sign up for a free membership and be approved. This process can take up to 2 business days. Customer service representatives are willing to give some information over the phone however as to pricing between applying for an account and being approved.
Wholesale pricing is slightly higher than some of the competition, and using PushList to automate listings is not free, which is not disclosed before creating a membership with Dropship Direct.
Inventory is not updated in real-time, as it is with the competition.
The Bottom Line
For those wanting to start a Dropshipping business, Dropship Direct is a good option. PushList is not free to use and is required for those selling products with Dropship Direct. This can be considered the membership fee. It is important to note that inventory is not real-time and that these levels should be monitored to ensure that products can be offered to customers.
Dropship Direct does not have minimums for “99%” of their inventory and they offer blind shipping services so that customers build loyalty and recognition of your services and can become repeat customers.
PushList automates listings and inventory for eBay and Amazon Marketplace as well as several other sites. Personalized templates are also provided. The cost for using PushList is less than $30/month and free for high-volume sellers. Considering the relative low-cost and automation benefit, the relative cost as compared to other dropshipping suppliers is low.
Are there any inaccuracies in this review? We take our accuracy very seriously and would love your feedback. Give feedback here.